Infor CRM

2.9

With Infor CRM, connecting with your customers is easy, engaging, and affordable. From tracking prospect calls and meetings, to updating sales forecasts, it's all readily available for you and your team - both in the office and in the field.

Work for Infor CRM?

Learning about Infor CRM?

Infor CRM Reviews

Showing 57 Infor CRM reviews
Infor CRM review by Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.

"Very custom, very hard to maintain"

What do you like best?

The easy access to the développement environment and the ease to manage contacts. We use the on premise version and an online portal to merge properly the contacts.

What do you dislike?

The bulky and combursome aspect of the on premise client. We have issues with the client loading itself. We use remote desktop to offer the client at a faster speed, but it can barely help. We also didn't have all the documentation of the customization and so we can't offer the web experience.

We track all opportunities and quotes. We use the CRM combined with different analytical tools to extract the data and stategize accordingly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infor CRM
Infor CRM review by Mark Perone -  R.
Mark Perone - R.

"Infor CRM is Solid "

What do you like best?

Scale of the software is great. Smaller companies entrenched in antiquated Marketing, Sales and Customer Service business processes will struggle. Infor CRM is designed for professionally managed organizations, interested in data generation.

What do you dislike?

Upgrades for bug fixes and unfulfilled integration promises with the entire software offering at Infor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the internal purpose of CRM as a tool to execute Marketing, Sales and Customer Service processes. Take the time to learn the features of each module and design responsibilities to linear workflow. The best deployments have incremental growth plans and CRM associated goals supported by data found in the CRM.

Performance based management of staff unifying the mission year over year. Transitions between Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.

What CRM solution do you use?

Infor CRM review by Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.

"Having a relationship with Infor is like hugging sand paper."

What do you like best?

The system seems passable for the price point.

What do you dislike?

My primary dislike is Infor as a company. It's difficult dealing with them. There seems to be a few humans over there but I often get heavy handed responses. Don't bother thinking they will budge an inch for anything. Ever.

One particular example involves storage. They say you get 100 gigs and in the contract it says, "Infor CRM SaaS storage subscription 100 GB". Great, one of the reasons I picked this platform over Salesforce is because of data overage charges. Now the database I'm migrating from is 11.4 gigabytes. Seems like i'm in the clear right? Nope. It is impossible to know this as an outsider, but that 100 gigs of storage is FILE STORAGE, it is NOT available for your operating database. They have a 10 gig partition for the database engine, and that's what you are stuck with.

I pointed this out that the contract says I have 100 gigs of cloud storage and it would be impossible for me to know that my database size was limited to 10 gigs. I asked if we could increase that size and I get:

“It is not our process, as all new customers get the designed AMI. The designed AMI is considered standard, and when more space is required or requested it must be purchased. "

Help and training are also surprisingly expensive and lackluster. When I'd pose questions to their normal support (infor Xtreme) they will point you to a $3000 course that barely covers the topic. So I signed up for a Developing for the Web course. They didn't have enough instructors for their web-video class (think Udemy $10 course btw) and I was provided someone that is not an expert in the topic. When I asked that guy questions during the course he got back to me the next day with an answer that he couldn't elaborate on when I had follow up questions. There were show stopping bugs during the workshop that I wasted 4 or 5 hours on before the guy told me the next day, "oh we know about that one, you have to do ...". Great, thanks for giving me a heads up in advance. In fact, there were many bugs that I learned about that need workarounds.

Now that I have received an official certification, you'd think you'd be able to get some help now right? No, I get referred to my business partner. My original business partner charged $175 / hr and couldn't answer my coding questions appropriately. So get this, I spend $3000 on a course, then when I need help I get pointed to a business partner that charges $175/hr and doesn't have the knowledge to answer my questions.

As to dealing with Infor and your business partners. I use the plural, partners, because I've had the (dis)pleasure of needing to swap out business partners because in all honesty, one person cannot know and understand the entirety of this system that has had multiple homes with various development companies.

We've been paying Infor for their system for 8 months. We've spent tens of thousands on development already and we had to scrap everything from our first business partner and now we have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot in good conscious recommend this system. I hope this will change as time goes on. I had a disaster with them for about 8 months but they seem to be making an effort to at least listen to me. I'll update this review as time passes and if things get better.

We have realized zero benefits after 8 months of work.

Infor CRM review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Long time Infor CRM / Saleslogix customer"

What do you like best?

The tool is very customizable. You are working with a 3rd party contractor who will do the majority of your development work, at a cost. The tool is web based, has a mobile site, and has recently seen some investment in product design improvements and upgrades, after years of very little of either.

What do you dislike?

Although the cost of ownership is small compared to some competitors, it is very easy to be nickle and dimed along the way for every little change or customization you'd like to make. The user community is small, and finding answers to common problems can be difficult. Although recent investments have improved the product, overall it is still very much far behind more current competitors like Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your options. Be careful.

We use the tool across an enterprise of 300 users for sales, marketing, service and support, and more.

Infor CRM review by Felix Maximiliano O.
Felix Maximiliano O.

"A modular flexible CRM"

What do you like best?

I think the best part is that you can start small and then configure and customize the product for any purpose, turning it into a system that allows for very different audiences to access the same DB.

What do you dislike?

I think users find it too unconfortable and unfriendly to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First design your internal customer (employees) work lifecycle, then see if it´s a full fledged CRM what you need. Sometimes we wish INFOR was simpler.

We managed to replace an old Redmine version for support and maintenance tickets. INFOR allows the categories to be configured to display customizable fields and build different experiences for the different users. The DB is a little messy to explore with a BI, but a lot of it is customizable, so I understand.

Infor CRM review by Paul Robert L.
Paul Robert L.

"Great for the common user and advanced users"

What do you like best?

Nice layout and design. Even as someone who has never seen an interface like this before it was very easy to navigate through it. Setting up accounts was easy and users were able to work on the same day of creating their accounts. Mail integration is also great and people would not need to have both their mail and CRM open.

What do you dislike?

Updates come in slow and with the rapid speed that other companies are moving, I feel that they lag behind them and therefore we have to lag behind them too. Windows 10 is starting to roll out in Microsoft environments yet CRM does not work for Windows 10. It is inevitable that support will end for Windows 7 by Microsoft in the near future so if Infor does not make their software compatible with more recent operating systems, that may be their downfall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for managing for sales-related companies but may look "old" compared to higher priced products.

Managing and keeping track of sales and services. Before we would need to have a local database to control where things were being sold and Infor has made it easier. Another problem we faced was that when customers would email about our products, we would need to find our email archives to retrieve that information which would usually take minutes to find. But now everything is sorted to each customer and we can view their history in seconds.

Infor CRM review by Juan Alberto G.
Juan Alberto G.

"Very good out of the box"

What do you like best?

It is a very stable product, well organized and easy to use. Infor is providing great and really needed updates to the product making it even better and fixing issues that previous owners ignored. I am sure that the best of Infor CRM is yet to come.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that unfortunately has been in many hands, so it has a lot of legacy code and is behind in some technologies. The mobile version is very limited and there is no easy way to transfer the tools created for the LAN client into the web version or to the mobile platform.

Try configuring, and avoid customizations, if you add custom code it is going to be hard to apply updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infor CRM is improving a lot since it was called SalesLogix, It is getting great new features and Infor will hear the requests for new features from their customers. It is a really easy to implement, one person can do an out of the box implementation within a week. It is a little hard to connect with legacy systems and with non Infor software but using tools like Scribe Insight or SQL Stored Procedures it can be easily connected.

We are yet to use Infor CRM to its maximum potential as we are only using it as a tool for the Sales Team, managing Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Sales History. It does a great job keeping normalized data and avoiding contacts duplication.

Infor CRM review by User

"There are better CRMs out there"

What do you like best?

I can see all points of contact on the same page right when I go to the account. I don't need to scroll down a bunch to search for them.

What do you dislike?

There are too many ways to do the same thing. The interface is "crowded". It can be a little overwhelming and "clunky".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other CRMs. I've used SalesForce and Hubspot CRM among others. These 2 are way better. Probably more expensive, but worth the investment I'm sure.

Keeping track of contact with prospects, leads and current accounts. Benefits are that there are records of who contacted who, and what they've been sent, as well as what email marketing campaigns they've received.

Infor CRM review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Developer Take on Customization Features"

What do you like best?

As a developer I find the customization of the LAN client fairly straightforward. You can achieve basic modifications to the system relatively quickly and it is easy to track these modifications within the Architect client app using version numbering and project bundles. When needing to make more complex customizations, the standard controls are adequate for most scenarios with the ability to expand into .NET extension scripts in order to use custom controls and a variety of other window layouts that can't be achieved through VBScript.

What do you dislike?

The customization process for the web client is very complicated and can often be quite unreliable. Transferring custom development from the LAN to Web clients can be a lengthy process. The Application Architect script editing tools are very minimal (though you can develop in Visual Studio before copying back in to your Web deployment).

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is plenty on offer in Infor CRM with the standard functionality, but the ability to customize the system to really fit your businesses processes and ways of working can turn it from "good product" to "can't operate without".

The ease of LAN customization allows for the product to be expanded well beyond its standard functionality. This includes adding C# .NET extensions, which can be used to connect to varying web APIs in order to bring more value into the out of the box client functionality.

Infor CRM review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"Infor CRM v8.3"

What do you like best?

The web capability for contact management is easy to use and simple to understand.

What do you dislike?

The graphical interface is not flexible enough.

We are tackling our telemarketing campaign with this system, to be able to manage a lot of contacts and keep everything up to date, even for email blasts.

"Mobile version"

What do you like best?

This is a mobile version but not a native app. It has come in very handy when travelling to be able to look up client information and add notes on their record..

What do you dislike?

We aren't able to choose the Remember Me option and there are some important pieces of data missing that keep me from using this on a day to day basis when working with our clients.

Being onsite with clients, this solution allows me to look up the clients information, see who has talked to them from different departments within our company and add Notes on their records on the fly so I don't have to wait until I get back to my hotel to log into our main system.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Painful to use"

What do you like best?

It does contain customer information. Literally - that's the only plus for this solution. We get about 20% of what we paid for with this database.

What do you dislike?

Most features don't work. After a few years of pain and suffering, they said the partner we hired deployed it incorrectly. Instead of making it right, we are left with a broken tool that we can finally afford to ditch. Building reports, changing format, manipulating data in any way is not working. We also can't clear duplicates. It's a mess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We stopped updating the versions, as they never fixed what should have been fixed on the releases, so we vowed to not pay them any more money.

It holds our customer data.

Infor CRM review by Jordan F.
Jordan F.

"Since Infor Aquired Saleslogix it is Amazing (Especially XBar for Outlook)"

What do you like best?

The Infor "XBar", Infor's Outlook Integration, is one of the best new features since SalesLogix became Infor CRM and is one of the best Outlook integrations on the market. Infor has listened to their customer base and is putting in tons of time and resources into the product. Infor also has one of the very best (and easiest to use) mobile clients for mobile sales teams.

What do you dislike?

Infor CRM doesn't have as many integrations as Salesforce or SugarCRM. Also, Infor is harder to customize than Salesforce or Sugar.

Some user may also find that Infor isn't for their particular industry. It is a very horizontal product, but I see it working best for manufacturers and heavily-mobile sales teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Infor for a wide variety of organizations with at least 10 salespeople. Especially mobile sales teams can benefit from things like a strong Outlook integration (XBar) and a uniform UI across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Infor also loops in really great quoting tools for the sales process.

We are solving problems among mobile sales teams and among teams with pour CRM user adoption. We have realized that the ease-of-use from Infor is extremely beneficial, especially to non-tech-saavy users.

Infor CRM is also a great true sales tool. It has a very pipeline focused way of reporting and closing deals. It makes a salesperson's job a lot easier to have terminology that actually speaks to the sales process.

Infor CRM review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"A good way to organize my prospecting and record-keeping in one application"

What do you like best?

I like being able to attach documents. Our customized version allows me to view individual notes or scroll down through a continuous sales history, depending on what I want to do. When attaching doc's, I like being able to change the "description" so that the document name is easier to access within the contact record based on topic, while my general document storage is based first on the account name, then topic. Creating groups and associations lets me easily reference similar accounts meeting criteria that I define. Our customized version has a "description of business" window on the main contact window that is where I put my "crib notes" and important facts I want to easily reference, such as name pronunciation, what the company does, etc. - again user-defined.

What do you dislike?

Search function is a little clunky. Speed search will give you every instance of that word, but it's usually too much to be useful. If you want to search a person's name, you first have to select contacts, then lookup contact, and then define your term carefully or it won't register. If you input the first and last name and try to look up "name equal to", it won't find it because it only registers the last name. I've tried to do an eBlast using SLX but was unable to get it to work. I hate that the system crashes unless I use the Firefox browser. I much prefer Chrome or even I.E. I can't believe SLX chose not to support those browsers. I hate that I can enter a bunch of data, and if I have to change a window quickly, I lose everything unless I obsessively click the "save" icon all the time. Very frustrating. I dislike that I can't rearrange the toolbar that contains the Contacts, Activities, Attachments, etc. I should be able to rearrange them to suit my needs rather than some arbitrary configuration. I use 7 out of 18 tabs, and I have little or no use for the rest of them. Our company uses the Opportunity tab as the location from where we salespeople generate deal write ups - however this process is plagued with problems, for example how the deal write up is linked to the contact record. The buttons that define the deal stages are balky and don't always function correctly. Would prefer the ability to use fonts and colors to highlight my notes. This function existed in ACT but disappeared in Saleslogix. I've occasionally used the mobile version and find it difficult to manage. Hard to find what I need with a difficult-to-navigate interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We beta tested this for over a year. I was one of a handful of "guinea pigs" elected to do this. Painful experience for me, but helped us to work out the bugs before deploying it across the company. Our backoffice people still aren't proficient with it, so we need to do a better job of bringing all users into the fold.

The goal is to have one integrated application that lets the user take notes, manage customer interactions, arrange customer hierarchies, do emails, organize and link documents, schedule the calendar, etc. SLX does some of these functions well, others not so well or not at all. There's some overlap, but I still rely on Outlook as my primary calendar and email application and Windows Explorer as the best way to find a hard-to-locate document. . Overall, SLX is a lot better than just Outlook or ACT!, simpler to use than the Goldmine application I used with another employer - not sure if I like it as much as Salesforce.

Infor CRM review by Tonya P.
Tonya P.

"Nine year user - I couldn't work without it"

What do you like best?

It is easy to organize your customers and easily edit dropdowns for coding. We also use the Swiftpage module to send multiple newsletters and eblasts while recording a note of the send in the contact record - the included opt out feature helps protect our email from getting blacklisted.

The best feature for us is the ability to use tickets to create workflows and to generate visibility without documentation getting 'stuck' in someone's email.

What do you dislike?

You can't do zip code range searches (e.g. 40 miles of 42011), and there are some common sense groups that you can't make without creating joins (which I just can't figure out), such as associations. It would be great if we were able to have advanced customer hierarchies for CPG.

For inside sales/telemarketing, I wish that activities could be sorted more, and that there were more options - almost like being able to create groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about your process flow before setting it up. We have tons of modifications that have been developed over many years of use - some still work for us and some don't. There is data we wish we had tracked from Day 1 that we missed. Getting executive buy in is key - they need to help ensure usage and adoption or it just won't work. The web and mobile upgrades are really fabulous, but Infor has been really intuitive with how they have expanded the Outlook integrations - every user can utilize the data without getting hardly any 'CRM' training at all.

Think outside the box - we've been told that we use InforCRM to manage workflows in ways that no one ever thought of, which is really neat.

I am not in IR, but I would like to see more out of the box options, such as ERP integration, and a way to more easily integrate with portals and online store platforms - we embrace the 'one stop shopping concept' and would have more adopters if integrations were easier.

Time savings, visibility, improved communication, better customer service. The key for me is being able to track current tasks and projects while assigning work to others, and being able to check the status instantly. We have developed processes to use InforCRM to communicate batch orders rather than individual data entry, and to transfer order pick tickets without using email.

Infor CRM review by Simon S.
Simon S.

"Infor CRM has grown with us as we have grown"

What do you like best?

We look at Infor CRM as a platform as opposed to an application. Our business loves that we can build pretty much anything they need within the application. Because this is an in house solution for us, we can make customizations without having to pay a third party. We have also found that Infor CRM has kept up changes in technology by introducing mobile and web versions of the application while still supporting their fat client. This allows us to keep our power users happy internally, but get critical information into the hands of our sales force using a slimmed down web version.

What do you dislike?

First and foremost, we have not been able to get over the name change. SalesLogix was a great name. Overall the application has worked very well, but there are instances where support lacks. For example, the web client was rolled out with inadequate documentation. We spent a lot of development cycles trying to learn how the application worked instead of just reading about it. I would also like to see an upgrade path from the fat client to the web client. While we have built new pages with less data, we are now in a position where we have to maintain both versions. At some point we would like to only run the web version of the application but this will require a tremendous amount of work unless a migration tool is provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several big name hosted CRM applications out there. They offer a lot of great functionality and some bells and whistles that Infor CRM does not have. However, one really needs to understand the total cost of ownership especially if you have an organization that wants your CRM application to be customized to how they do business.

We use Infor CRM to record our interactions with our customers for all of our products and services. The main benefit that we have realized is that we have a very high adoption of the product. There are two reasons. First, the application is very intuitive and easy to use at a variety of levels. Second, developing new functionality is fairly easy which allows us to keep the application relevant and get needed features into the hands of our users in a timely manner.

Infor CRM review by User in Computer Software

"Saleslogix or Infor - Pleasantly Surprised"

What do you like best?

I do like the ticketing system and how we were able to set up teams or individuals on certain issues that were addressed in the ticket. There is a lot of configuration with this system as I would imagine with other CRMs as well. I know that if were to spend more time and resources into customizing this for our business that we would be able to work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I would say that out of all the things that I would have on my 'wishlist' would be a better way to show a user is already working on the ticket. As it works right now is that the user has to 'punch-in' when they access the ticket and our staff is not very good about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely try it out and see if it works for you. Definitely take some time before you 'roll live' to set up and test with your users.

We came off an older ticketing system and so being able to drill down on what issues are clients are experiencing is a nice bonus. We are working with clients on a regular basis that have issues/concerns with our current software.

Infor CRM review by Rich E.
Rich E.

"Different Owner Same Great Flexibility"

What do you like best?

The strength in the Infor CRM product(SalesLogix) is and has always been the flexibility of the application. They have provided framework where we can customize and mold the application to fit our business needs and strategy. Thir long range goals of providing an application that can be accessed in a variety of different ways has always made this a superior product for people who don't have a cookie cutter business.

What do you dislike?

If I were to complain about the product it would be address the Hotfix and upgrade capability of the application. Infor comes out with HF and service patches at a quick pace which doesn't allow a large organization as mine to move as quickly as they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The base product is strong and very flexible. The capability exists to mold the application to fit your needs.

We have been in the process of sun setting 16 different sales systems into 1. The application has provided us the basis for everything moving forward. The next phases involve integration into our Master Data Model, and providing a full 360 degree view of clients and sales people.

Infor CRM review by Jace S.
Jace S.

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of connecting with my managers and seeing my schedule 24/7.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the different format views depending on which link you use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. I like it a lot.

Bringing employees and managers together and increasing communication, scheduling flexibility, etc.

Infor CRM review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Great functionality, but cloud is slow and doesn't always work properly"

What do you like best?

Great functionality. The system is fairly easy to figure out and use. There are a lot of features already built into the system so we didn't need to customize much. The way you can create complex groups of data easily without programming knowledge is great. A skilled user (non-IT) can pull a lot of complex information. This allowed me (a non-IT user) to create useful dashboards for our sales people to easily see relevant data. It's great because users know what they want to see so having them able to get it themselves instead of waiting on IT to do it for them is really helpful. Plus, it's not just pulling a simple list. I haven't seen any other program with as sophisticated grouping options as this program offers. We also track capital equipment and the asset system is much more robust than other products. We like how you can add products to a sales opportunity and convert them to assets when the sales is won.

What do you dislike?

It is slow on the cloud and somethings don't always work properly. We've tried putting every single person on the same operating system, same exact browser and still had some people have issue with the desktop integration sometimes working and sometimes not working. It makes sense if something never works, but is really annoying when sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. There doesn't seem to be reason why. It's very frustrating. We've also upgraded our networks internally and externally to have a fast connection, but it still is slow. We previously used the LAN version which didn't have any speed issues. Sometimes it is quick, but sometimes it can really hang. I really like what the software can do, when it actually does it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the move to the cloud has tested our patience with SalesLogix/Infor CRM. Although our sales people really appreciate the better accessiblity on the road, the speed and issues we've had with things working properly have been a strong drawback to the system. If anywhere accessibility isn't an issue, than I'd recommend the LAN version before the cloud version.

Our primary purpose of this software is be an aid to sales people in tracking sales opportunities. We also use it to store information about capital equipment owned by our customers that is used in the Ticket process. In addition to Tickets we also use it for tracking marketing activities. The campaigns allow us to easily see which events have been most profitable. It's also helpful to simply keep track of the activities required for carrying out those events. So it has been useful for Sales, Tech Support and Marketing.

Infor CRM review by John S.
John S.

"Things are getting better......"

What do you like best?

Prior to Infor acquiring Saleslogix I was not happy with the back end support and training materials availble from Saleslogix. Since Infor has taken over they seem to be really working hard to improve this. For the short time that Infor has had this CRM program I have noticed a substantial effrot being made to improve things. As a company, Infor has impressed me tremendously. I will hold my grade/review for the CRM itself to a Neutral rating in hopes that Infor will continue to improve.

What do you dislike?

Back end (admin ) work needed to make changes to the system.

Outlook integration has been spotty at best

Over all look and feel of product was dated

Account & lead management for Telesales group.

Infor CRM review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Useful tool for collecting data and running reports."

What do you like best?

The ability to hold a wide range of data.

What do you dislike?

Correcting or updating information could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay on top of updating accounts. Make sure to have accounts closed out so there is not a large quantity to close at a later date.

Running reports to collect close ratio information.

Infor CRM review by David K.
David K.

"Very customizable"

What do you like best?

I am not a power-CRM user, but being a developer it is not very difficult to make customization to the SalesLogix/Infor-CRM product. The back-end DB schema is very easy to follow and can easily be queried from outside the application.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to push out new SQL views to remote users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you are looking for a CRM solution running as a native application.

Asset tracking, service tickets, & Opportunities. The benefits are centralized place where all customer-related information can be housed.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Infor CRM has many mobile options"

What do you like best?

I like that you can use the mobile app through most smart phones and through your company's VPN. Its easy to navigate and find appropriate contacts. I also like the Outlook integration and how the program can hold e-mails, pdf's, and other attachments.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the installation process. The program itself is hard to add users or change a username. The database on some laptops becomes corrupted when you simply change the name of your computer. This crashes the local CRM and cause major issues with the installation process even after you remove the application and re-install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product but you will have to get IT involved. Its a tough experience working with the ADMIN tools and computer installations.

We are able to get up to date contact info and use the program anywhere in the world.

Infor CRM review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Infor CRM has been a useful tool for our inside and outside sales team"

What do you like best?

The application is intuitive - users find it easy to add and retrieve information. Also, the application is integrated with ERP, which eliminates duplicate data entry.

What do you dislike?

We are currently on the LAN version, and the integration with Infor ERP exists only in the Web version. This requires a major switch, although I'm not sure that's a bad thing - just a significant drain on resources.

Optimize the performance of our Inside Sales team. Increased communications between inside and outside sales.

Infor CRM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Infor CRM is a great tool to track those difficult pipeline leads"

What do you like best?

The ability to access the data in the cloud, no matter where I am. We are a large organization and high data volumes aren't an issue with this product.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be improved to flow better and be a little more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo before you make the decision. There are many products out there, but we found this one to be very stable and able to handle high volumes of data. The ability to customize reports is excellent.

Tracking of our sales pipeline has been difficult before Info CRM

Infor CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Solid CRM, Easy Navigation"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive, customizable and easy to use. Reporting is very good as well

What do you dislike?

Tends to operate slower than I expected, esp when compiling reports, but that may be other factors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small-mid sized business, this is a good tool for keeping organized with both clients & prospects

Managing prospect relationships effectively and efficiently to reduce sales cycle time. It is excellent at keeping a history of interactions and at calendar management.

Infor CRM review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Saves Time"

What do you like best?

Infor CRM is great for creating a database of vendors and clients. I use it to look up types of vendors in an area, which saves me time.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to reduce clutter in CRM and combine entries when a vendor has different managers for different cities.

I spend less time on google looking for vendors, especially since I can go into CRM and see notes on the experiences of other coworkers with particular vendors.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Infor CRM: Up and Coming Slowly but surely"

What do you like best?

Infor CRM is very versatile, when it is set up correctly. It has many options to choose from and a lot of information to work with.

What do you dislike?

Slow, bulky page loads. The web version is quite obviously just a skin on the old LAN client interface. While it is on the web, navigation is the same as the web client. The skin is also not the prettiest design, which does count for alot when you are competing with the shiny slick feel of other CRMs like salesforce.

We use Infor CRM to house customer data and aggregate dashboard information. Infor CRM is versatile, if a bit outdated.

Infor CRM review by Heena T.
Heena T.

"User friendly & configurable CRM software"

What do you like best?

List views across the system, apply basic and advance filters on list view records and promote the group to create dashboards on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Closed loop marketing features require third party integration

Streamlining various offline sales and service processes in a single system. Ease in setting up of data sharing access through the default tran concept.

Infor CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Infor Saleslogix CRM"

What do you like best?

Infor SalesLogix CRM is the easiest to use and most comprehensive integrated CRM in the market today. It includes Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Customer Service and Support Automation. Infor SalesLogix comes standard with Infor Mobile CRM, Website Lead Capture, and 100/GB of Storage per 50 users. Infor SalesLogix is more comparable to Salesforce.com Enterprise at roughly 30% - 50% the cost.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see basic e-mail Marketing integrated into the standard offering, upgrade dashboard visualization and more effort to build a Ecosystem of add-on product and industry products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure Infor SalesLogix is one of the top three (3) vendors you will evaluate during your selection process. Don't be taken in by brand name only. User Adoption is key to a successful implementation.

Infor SalesLogix CRM helps me streamline my business by bring all leads and customer data in one repository that I can share with my partners, staff, and clients. Infor Saleslogix Sales Process Automation on-boarding new marketing and sales much faster, thus reducing their time to bring value to my organization.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"A long time user of SalesLogix"

What do you like best?

It is cost effective for those of us with a lot of concurrent users.

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks to do things on version 8.1

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a cost effective solution and a better tool than Salesforce.com

Sales - More and more of our sales people are becoming proficient and using it regularly.

Infor CRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It gets the job done"

What do you like best?

There are many different functions. You can see as little details as you want or as much as you need.

What do you dislike?

It's not very intuitive - sometimes you just have to experiment with clicking different things to get the data you actually need.

I use Infor to pull date and analyze it to improve operational efficiencies.

Infor CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Infor Turn SalesLogix to a competitive CRM again"

What do you like best?

Infor CRM has make one of the fastest turnaround i have ever seen. They quickly rollout a new look and feel which is clean and simple to use. Everything is one click making it the easies product to use. Best features include: Xbar the best outlook integration i have ever seen, clean mobile client, timeline view -- if you are visual this gets you a quick summary of activity history and sales process tool which make sales activity tracking very easy

What do you dislike?

Still needs work on workflow and ability to upgrade

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a view of their roadmap. They have a lot planned for the next 12 months which makes it a significant player in the CRM space.

Opportunity tracking, customer service, campaign management and lead tracking.

Infor CRM review by Penny B.
Penny B.

"Moved from SalesForce to Saleslogix (now infor CRM)"

What do you like best?

This CRM is so easy to use and learn. The group reports are very easy to generate and the flow of information makes sense.

What do you dislike?

Totally dislike the ability to modify page layouts without a business partner. Something as simple as adding a field or changing a layout is costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Infor - but it would be great if you had an internal developer to help keep the costs down on page layouts.

Keeping regions separated is much easier and figuring out where a new sales team can be utilized.

Infor CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Defense & Space
Executive Sponsor in Defense & Space

"Needs work but headed in the right direction"

What do you like best?

Decent tool with average customer information tracking but lacks bells and whistles of other software

What do you dislike?

In needs more service support capabilities to truly be a perfect solution for most businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and ask for in depth demos to make sure it is what you need.

Tracking opportunities for our sales department.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Not for our industry"

What do you like best?

Not very much. Personally, I think SLX is a terrible system. They're trying to shove too much into it.

What do you dislike?

Its very clunky, overloaded to bells and whistles that don't always work. Outlook intergration is terrible at best!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep looking! Or, at least take a good and long test drive. It has been a nightmare for us, in time and money.

None, it has created more problems than it has solved.

Infor CRM review by Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.

"Powerful CRM tool. Especially the mobile access and Microsoft Outlook add ons available."

What do you like best?

Easy look ups, sorting and filtering features, and ability to manage my Customer data.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the small print of the database.

Easy access and management for our sales staff on the road.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Infor CRM has phenomenal customer service. "

What do you like best?

The best part of Infor CRM is their customer care team willingness to help and knowledge they share.

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike most is the ability to change settings in the program that make more sense for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to keep up to date on training, there is always something to learn.

Our business objective is to track our customers and manage our accounts more efficiently. We have realized we have a high penetration and continuously growing with our success.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Our Journey with SalesLogix CRM"

What do you like best?

We've been able to tailor SalesLogix information capture and extraction to match our business rhythms very effectively over the last 15 years, growing with the product. We're pleased with the web and mobile capabilities we're now offering our teams, and like the option to host the system internally to manage our own risk for vulnerabilities.

What do you dislike?

It's been a long wait to get to where Swiftpage is now with valuable investment in the product--Sage was letting SLX languish a bit with their other products getting more attention and funding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the Swiftpage roadmap for SalesLogix to understand where the product is going. And consider employing the mobile capabilities--the HTML5 client is rather easy to add to your use of SLX, and it's a rather full-featured solution.

We use SLX heavily to track opportunity information but are more slowly growing into the more traditional contact, account, and activity management functions.

Infor CRM review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Disappointed "

What do you like best?

Customizable features and the XBar Outlook mail feature

What do you dislike?

Visibility among users, issues with upgrades and browsers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire an Administrator just for SaleLogix

Greater follow-up/task scheduling than with previous CRM.

Infor CRM review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Glad we upgraded Infor CRM - Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

- The lead system is awesome! (support is a lot better)

- The marketing campaign

- The ability to integrate to email

What do you dislike?

Not an efficient way to send out marketing campaigns (i.e. print fulfillment)

Not solving any particular business issues.

Benefits we've realized are more efficient lead tracking as mentioned above.

Increased bookings with all the new features.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Basic CRM moving away from tradional customer base"

What do you like best?

Does basic CRM funtions really well. SDATA API is easy to use to connect to external applications.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to move customizations between versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you are aware of the impact of upgrades on your customizations. Ask about the future direction. This product has changed hands twice in the last few years. Check Infor's commitment to this product.

Give us a complete customer database for Marketing and tracks activity for Sales People

Infor CRM review by Cory M.
Cory M.

"Saleslogix...... Potential but just not there yet"

What do you like best?

Saleslogix is extremely customizable. This is beyond the leading factor for selecting this product. The mobile client is also very fast and doesn't require a special app to work on iPhone, iPad and related.

What do you dislike?

Well when I purchased and implemented this product (moving from SageCRM) it's a lot more difficult than average product to get rolled out for the on-premise version. Requires too many separate applications to configure (admin, architect, application architect), wayyyyy behind in integrating with other web apps that have become standard, outlook integration is poor and have to look to a third party for decent tool. Web client is buggy at times. I do not use LAN Client as the method of database connection is old and dated along with look and feel. Poor on advanced workflow as well as found I. sageCRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well this is tough..... I'm hoping with recent purchase by SwiftPage and roll out of Saleslogix 8.1 they can address some issues to become a player in SMB market. They have to shake how this product was under developed and gain market share which keep the product cutting edge.

Infor CRM review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Custom Only"

What do you like best?

Once you get to know the system is is easily navigated.

What do you dislike?

Every functionality that you really need is a custom build. Not many usable features come out of the box and the more customazations you make the more errors you get

n/a

Infor CRM review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Infor B2B CRM Application Review "

What do you like best?

Application is easy to use/under friendly

What do you dislike?

Customizing fields to meet our business needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

If CRM is in your business needs, definitely review this product

Verifying every business entity has been communicated via person.

Updated business contacts

Better understand employer needs

Infor CRM review by Elaena B.
Elaena B.

"SalesLogix is a very good, highly customizable and reliable CRM that lacks a bit in looks department"

What do you like best?

I work on SalesLogix LAN Client as a developer and unlike many CRMs around today, it is very customizable. The development environment is well structured and the implementation process is structured in a way that can keep things organized and keep roll-outs quick and easy. The Architect offers its own versioning and that is it a nice feature. Other than the “old Windows” look of the client application, if you don’t like anything about it you can change it.

What do you dislike?

The biggest complaint from our users has been the “old Windows” look of the LAN Client application. For those reading this review, I have to say that our SalesLogix is running in Citrix with Themes turned off, so the user gets the ugliest version of the look of the application possible. If you run it as a local client on Windows 7, it doesn't really look that bad at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesLogix is a good, solid, very customizable CRM that has served our company well for 12 years. If the needs of your business are not “standard” and you are not going to be happy with something that just lets you add Accounts and Contacts, or is “configurable, but not customizable”, then SalesLogix is the CRM for you. We have modified everything including managing the build it security to grand users access on the fly based on their role on a project and it’s been working great.

Infor CRM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"In my humble opinion"

What do you like best?

Right click capabilities. Disconnected access, can work without internet.

What do you dislike?

Difficult & costly upgrades. If on client server version it's more involved to implement and or upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want disconnected access? Use Infor CRM.

Basic CRM

Infor CRM review by User in Computer Software

"Does the job but dated"

What do you like best?

Good solid CRM captures lead, prospect, opportunity, contact and account information.

What do you dislike?

Categories are siloed (different screens and menus for contacts vs. accounts).

Comprehensive CRM functionality.

Infor CRM review by Internal Consultant in Executive Office
Internal Consultant in Executive Office

"1 instance, 12 custom created business units, data locked in silos, inconsistent processes."

What do you like best?

This is a hard question to answer. Due to the historical context in which our business units have custom created & deployed their "silos" of SLX to fit their own business needs, this has resulted in great growing pains from a centrally-led governance perspective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fashion in which the system has been deployed throughout the organization. It is highly dependent on internal IT resources to support. SalesLogix also does not offer a lot of out-of-the-box training & support resources for it's end users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SLX was recently purchased by SwiftPage, which is (to my knowledge) an email marketing company. It appears that SLX will be moving away from sales process and pipeline management to more of a traditional CRM platform that weighs heavily in on marketing initiatives.

Infor CRM review by Winston K.
Winston K.

"What a dinosaur"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done... eventually.

What do you dislike?

Part of my problem with this software is my employer's implementation of it. You have to use the Windows remote desktop to log into this thing, so you essentially can't log into it from your own computer. It's slow. Logging emails is a pain, and when you do log them they are in plain text. I have to like it because a lot of stuff I use is in it, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might have been awesome CRM software 10 years ago, but in this day and age there are better packages out there.

Infor CRM review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"An Old System with Outdated Thinking"

What do you like best?

The system seemed customizable to our particular business.

What do you dislike?

Terrible, non web interface. The desktop app was slow, requiring VPN access to the UK just to use it. Since the system was self-hosted and separate from the rest of the firm's systems, there was simply no coordination. The system was in the UK, making it absurdly slow for US users. It was not intuitive at all and I was unable to see my own pipeline or do simple searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's about the Cloud. Don't get an on-site install!

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"SalesLogix 7.5 Web Version"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize SalesLogix to meet our business process needs. Our programmer has done a wonderful job customizing the interface to be user-friendly as well as productive in mining information useful to many departments.

What do you dislike?

Standard look up feature is less than intuitive. Adding new contact & account records had too many layers to complete data entry. We have created our own interface with a single layer of all fields to be completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent CRM resource for sales and marketing departments of large companies.

Infor CRM review by Paul I.
Paul I.

"Scalable CRM solution from Sage"

What do you like best?

The multiple deployment options are great - iPad, mobile etc. - to be fair, this is what one should expect these days. Charts and dashboards are intuitive and similar in nature of what you see with MSCRM. There is a great community for SalesLogix with many companies having implemented it. Available in the cloud or on-premise.

What do you dislike?

I'm not mega keen on the look and feel, although this is more up to date than other reviews have suggested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is aimed at the upper mid market, up to 2000 users. Consider how much integration you need.

Infor CRM review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"Support was great product was very unstable and temperamental"

What do you like best?

The general overall ease of administration is fairly straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are two different logins for the system. There was the AD integrated login and authentication as well as the SLX authentication. This had a tendency to confuse the end users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Standardize and use only one of the authentication methods, probably the SLX only authentication method. This can and will probably cause issues when they change their computer passwords, and will probably cause the sales staff to complain about having to remember another login and password.

Infor CRM review by Kryz O.
Kryz O.

"Old CRM, not really a contender nowadays"

What do you like best?

Used to be one of the best CRMs around, however today, there is nothing unique are sexy about it.

What do you dislike?

The UI looks old and windows 3.1ish. Very clunky.

the generation of reports look really poor. Graphs look really amateurish compared to SFDC or other CRMS reporting.

Sage is no longer developmeing as they are driving SageCRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are look to get a CRM from scratch, look at either a SAAS offering, or go down the route of SAGE CRM at least. This product is not really being developed any more by Sage.

Infor CRM review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"No Thank You ..."

What do you like best?

Not much here, but honestly, I have not used in over 6 years. It is good for very, very small business CRM, but that's it.

What do you dislike?

UI needed updating. Not a good platform for large Enterprise. It was client based, so integration to main database was a nightmare. Very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you get it for free, I do not recommend. Understand that I do not know if things have changed in 6 years, but I know that one of my former employers have moved off the system.

Learning about Infor CRM?

* We monitor all Infor CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.