Infor CRM

With Infor CRM, connecting with your customers is easy, engaging, and affordable. From tracking prospect calls and meetings, to updating sales forecasts, it's all readily available for you and your team - both in the office and in the field.

Work for Infor CRM?

Learning about Infor CRM?

Infor CRM Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 55 Infor CRM reviews
Infor CRM review by <span>Jonathan D.</span>
Jonathan D.

"Very custom, very hard to maintain"

What do you like best?

The easy access to the développement environment and the ease to manage contacts. We use the on premise version and an online portal to merge properly the contacts.

What do you dislike?

The bulky and combursome aspect of the on premise client. We have issues with the client loading itself. We use remote desktop to offer the client at a faster speed, but it can barely help. We also didn't have all the documentation of the customization and so we can't offer the web experience.

We track all opportunities and quotes. We use the CRM combined with different analytical tools to extract the data and stategize accordingly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infor CRM
Infor CRM review by <span>Mark Perone -  R.</span>
Mark Perone - R.

"Infor CRM is Solid "

What do you like best?

Scale of the software is great. Smaller companies entrenched in antiquated Marketing, Sales and Customer Service business processes will struggle. Infor CRM is designed for professionally managed organizations, interested in data generation.

What do you dislike?

Upgrades for bug fixes and unfulfilled integration promises with the entire software offering at Infor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the internal purpose of CRM as a tool to execute Marketing, Sales and Customer Service processes. Take the time to learn the features of each module and design responsibilities to linear workflow. The best deployments have incremental growth plans and CRM associated goals supported by data found in the CRM.

Performance based management of staff unifying the mission year over year. Transitions between Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.

What CRM solution do you use?

Infor CRM review by <span>Jonathan D.</span>
Jonathan D.

"Having a relationship with Infor is like hugging sand paper."

What do you like best?

The system seems passable for the price point.

What do you dislike?

My primary dislike is Infor as a company. It's difficult dealing with them. There seems to be a few humans over there but I often get heavy handed responses. Don't bother thinking they will budge an inch for anything. Ever.

One particular example involves storage. They say you get 100 gigs and in the contract it says, "Infor CRM SaaS storage subscription 100 GB". Great, one of the reasons I picked this platform over Salesforce is because of data overage charges. Now the database I'm migrating from is 11.4 gigabytes. Seems like i'm in the clear right? Nope. It is impossible to know this as an outsider, but that 100 gigs of storage is FILE STORAGE, it is NOT available for your operating database. They have a 10 gig partition for the database engine, and that's what you are stuck with.

I pointed this out that the contract says I have 100 gigs of cloud storage and it would be impossible for me to know that my database size was limited to 10 gigs. I asked if we could increase that size and I get:

“It is not our process, as all new customers get the designed AMI. The designed AMI is considered standard, and when more space is required or requested it must be purchased. "

Help and training are also surprisingly expensive and lackluster. When I'd pose questions to their normal support (infor Xtreme) they will point you to a $3000 course that barely covers the topic. So I signed up for a Developing for the Web course. They didn't have enough instructors for their web-video class (think Udemy $10 course btw) and I was provided someone that is not an expert in the topic. When I asked that guy questions during the course he got back to me the next day with an answer that he couldn't elaborate on when I had follow up questions. There were show stopping bugs during the workshop that I wasted 4 or 5 hours on before the guy told me the next day, "oh we know about that one, you have to do ...". Great, thanks for giving me a heads up in advance. In fact, there were many bugs that I learned about that need workarounds.

Now that I have received an official certification, you'd think you'd be able to get some help now right? No, I get referred to my business partner. My original business partner charged $175 / hr and couldn't answer my coding questions appropriately. So get this, I spend $3000 on a course, then when I need help I get pointed to a business partner that charges $175/hr and doesn't have the knowledge to answer my questions.

As to dealing with Infor and your business partners. I use the plural, partners, because I've had the (dis)pleasure of needing to swap out business partners because in all honesty, one person cannot know and understand the entirety of this system that has had multiple homes with various development companies.

We've been paying Infor for their system for 8 months. We've spent tens of thousands on development already and we had to scrap everything from our first business partner and now we have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot in good conscious recommend this system. I hope this will change as time goes on. I had a disaster with them for about 8 months but they seem to be making an effort to at least listen to me. I'll update this review as time passes and if things get better.

We have realized zero benefits after 8 months of work.

Infor CRM review by <span>Jon H.</span>
Jon H.

"Long time Infor CRM / Saleslogix customer"

What do you like best?

The tool is very customizable. You are working with a 3rd party contractor who will do the majority of your development work, at a cost. The tool is web based, has a mobile site, and has recently seen some investment in product design improvements and upgrades, after years of very little of either.

What do you dislike?

Although the cost of ownership is small compared to some competitors, it is very easy to be nickle and dimed along the way for every little change or customization you'd like to make. The user community is small, and finding answers to common problems can be difficult. Although recent investments have improved the product, overall it is still very much far behind more current competitors like Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your options. Be careful.

We use the tool across an enterprise of 300 users for sales, marketing, service and support, and more.

Infor CRM review by <span>Felix Maximiliano O.</span>
Felix Maximiliano O.

"A modular flexible CRM"

What do you like best?

I think the best part is that you can start small and then configure and customize the product for any purpose, turning it into a system that allows for very different audiences to access the same DB.

What do you dislike?

I think users find it too unconfortable and unfriendly to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First design your internal customer (employees) work lifecycle, then see if it´s a full fledged CRM what you need. Sometimes we wish INFOR was simpler.

We managed to replace an old Redmine version for support and maintenance tickets. INFOR allows the categories to be configured to display customizable fields and build different experiences for the different users. The DB is a little messy to explore with a BI, but a lot of it is customizable, so I understand.

Infor CRM review by <span>Paul Robert L.</span>
Paul Robert L.

"Great for the common user and advanced users"

What do you like best?

Nice layout and design. Even as someone who has never seen an interface like this before it was very easy to navigate through it. Setting up accounts was easy and users were able to work on the same day of creating their accounts. Mail integration is also great and people would not need to have both their mail and CRM open.

What do you dislike?

Updates come in slow and with the rapid speed that other companies are moving, I feel that they lag behind them and therefore we have to lag behind them too. Windows 10 is starting to roll out in Microsoft environments yet CRM does not work for Windows 10. It is inevitable that support will end for Windows 7 by Microsoft in the near future so if Infor does not make their software compatible with more recent operating systems, that may be their downfall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for managing for sales-related companies but may look "old" compared to higher priced products.

Managing and keeping track of sales and services. Before we would need to have a local database to control where things were being sold and Infor has made it easier. Another problem we faced was that when customers would email about our products, we would need to find our email archives to retrieve that information which would usually take minutes to find. But now everything is sorted to each customer and we can view their history in seconds.

Learning about Infor CRM?

* We monitor all Infor CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.