Infor Marketing Resource Management

Infor MRM is a marketing resource management software application for managing your marketing activities, along with the related resources and processes.

Work for Infor Marketing Resource Management?

Learning about Infor?

Infor Marketing Resource Management Reviews

Ask Infor a Question
Showing 4 Infor reviews
Infor review by <span>Travis H.</span>
Travis H.

"If you want to hit the market you aim for, this is the product for you!"

What do you like best?

Great product. In the past I had issues trying to truly reach the specific demographic that we were aiming for. After implementing this product it made a significant difference in being able to increase our market penetration in several different segments.

What do you dislike?

A bit difficult to navigate from time to time until you learn what information you need to give the system to get the data you want out. Like most things, its only as good as the data you give it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Access to more white pages or additional training to allow me to get the knowledge I need to easier get the data that I desire from within the system. It is simple to use but some insight into the system would be a significant advantage. I have done well on my own with trial and error, but sometimes that method just takes far too long.

We were having trouble getting significant market penetration in different segments and this certainly helped us out!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infor Marketing Resource Management
Infor review by <span>Brandon A.</span>
Brandon A.

"Creating Quality Ad Campaigns with Infor MRM"

What do you like best?

The built in marketing calendar and analytics functions have allowed my team to effectively manage and understand our campaigns and their successes/failures.

What do you dislike?

At times, I feel that I have performance issues while using Infor MRM, however, I cannot be entirely sure if that is linked directly to MRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend doing the proper research for your specific situation, but definitely consider Infor MRM as it is a very useful resource.

With MRM we are able to manage and assign certain tasks to members of the team to organize our projects with ease. The calendar allows us to be more efficient in our work and never miss a deadline. The main benefits we see are the increased productivity and lack of missed deadlines.

What Marketing Resource Management solution do you use?

Infor review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Fairly straightforward resource management experience"

What do you like best?

MRM helps us keep all the important project documents in one place, easily accessible by team members and vendors.

What do you dislike?

Clicking through the file system is a bit slow and not very intuitive, opens multiple windows or tabs just to delete or rename files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to explore the available options, it seems like there are some truly useful features but it's difficult to get past the poor usability.

Able to send large artwork files to one place to be accessed by vendors. Everyone is on the same page.

Infor review by <span>Samantha S.</span>
Samantha S.

"Simple!"

What do you like best?

So simple to use, they will customize everything

What do you dislike?

You need to ask questions directly and not to a support group since it's all custom.

I have been able to see everything in a snapshot

Learning about Infor Marketing Resource Management?

* We monitor all Infor Marketing Resource Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.