Informatica Data Quality

Informatica Data Quality delivers trustworthy data to all stakeholders, projects, and data domains for all business applications on premise or in the cloud.

Work for Informatica Data Quality?
Addressy  data quality   2x

Learning about Informatica?

Informatica Data Quality Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 13 Informatica reviews
Informatica review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Informatica Data Quality - Know Your Customer"

What do you like best?

IDQ has extreme flexibility in how you create rules to identify what is out of compliance. No matter how complex your rules.

What do you dislike?

It is not the cheapest solution, but at this time I believe it is the best solution. Knowing your customers and accurately managing them justify getting the best product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Transformations - the types of transformations (SQL Logics) provided are unmatched to any other ETL tool out there. When it comes to using transformations, even a beginner can understand with minimal effort, how to use them or what the expected output will be using that particular transformation. Most of them are self-explanatory, and provide the desired output. Especially Expression Transformation (which is the heart of any mapping).

Each night we process every customer, vendor and product. We generate reports of exceptions and these are distributed to the stewards of the data to allow them to correct issues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Informatica Data Quality
Informatica review by <span>Betsy S.</span>
Betsy S.

Informatica Data Quality

What do you like best?

I like that this program is able to deliver the data we have quickly and efficiently. It really helps with processing the data and creating reports. The address validation algorithm makes it so much simpler than if we had to do this manually.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any dislikes. I feel like with time this application will make improvements as they see fit. From what I have heard from division administrators within my workplace I think this product may be on the pricier side, but I do believe that you get what you pay for!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this application is doing an excellent job with how they run their product and I believe that this will continue to improve over time.

It is used with our company to enhance and ensure the data quality that we use throughout our different locations.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

Informatica review by User in Financial Services

Great for moving data

What do you like best?

The GUIs are well designed and it does not take a terribly high amount of effort to set up data transformations that are fairly simple.

What do you dislike?

More complex transformations can be hard to set up and debug. I'd also like to see better speed with some of the transformations or maybe some tools to optimize the speed of the transformations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to people in your industry who are using it to see if it is for you.

We are moving data from a mainframe, flat file dataset to a SQL Server database. We can do all kinds of data analysis on the SQL Server that we could not do in the mainframe.

Informatica review by <span>Praveen K.</span>
Praveen K.

Informatica Data Quality

What do you like best?

We can View data at each I every transformation which helps us to know if logic is working or not

What do you dislike?

very lengthy process to run the workflow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data quality tools helps us in checking the quality ,we have several transformation to assure data quality

I am using this tool to Extract and check data quality

Informatica review by User in Information Technology and Services

Informatica - Best Automation

What do you like best?

Informatica is a premium data integration solution available today. The reason it provides the best solution in large enterprises is because it is:

With Informatica Data Quality, your entire organization can:

• Proactively monitor & cleanse data across the enterprise

• Enable business & IT collaboration in the governance of data

• Achieve better business outcomes and maximize your return on data

What do you dislike?

Some time Informatica got down frequently and some of its features were still out dated .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes Recommended

We have automate our Salesforce data integration process with Informatica

Informatica review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

Really useful tool for analyzing the quality of data in the ODS.

What do you like best?

Address validation feature, ability to rapidly develop rules

What do you dislike?

Difficulty with documentation and lack of adequate training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment

Address validation, analyst tool for profiling the quality of data.

Learning about Informatica Data Quality?

* We monitor all Informatica Data Quality reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.