Informz

Informz is an integrated digital marketing platform that enables marketing teams to execute personalized and automated marketing campaigns.

Work for Informz?

Showing 58 Informz reviews
Informz review by <span>Jodi O.</span>
Jodi O.
Validated Review

Informz is leader in its class

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Informz staff is incredibly knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are constantly improving the product and are leading edge in capabilities. Working with Association technologies can be challenging and they make my job so much easier!

What do you dislike?

I'll let you know if i find something. So far, nothing I don't like. If I was to reach, I'd say the price but it's worth it for me to know the data is correct and how much it can help me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to understand your integration fully before committing, that's the only reason I didn't rate 7 on meets requirements but that's no fault of Informz. Also make sure staff understand the interface and how to use.

Managing subscribers, unsubscribes, segmenting for marketing. Too many to list!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Informz
Informz review by <span>Isabel C.</span>
Isabel C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Informz's customer service is the best bar none. Having a dedicated email marketing advisor means you're never left with a question or wondering how to use the system and the team is always there to help with any issue and to make your email marketing campaigns better. The system is super easy to use and just gets better and better with every update and upgrade. Informz is very much in tune with their customers' needs and wants and makes every effort to remain ahead of the email marketing curve.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike! I love Informz and have been using it for 10 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it twice! Specifically, if you use iMIS as your AMS database, Informz is the product for you!

Our original goal with Informz was to simply be able to track email marketing campaigns but since then we have been able to do all sorts of things - survey, testing, redesigning, etc., - in an effort to constantly improve our email communications.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Informz review by <span>Aaron M.</span>
Aaron M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The integration with our CRM was the main selling point. It has allowed us to write queries in our CRM that automatically sync with Informz, write data about customer engagement back to our database, and manage user subscriptions in a way that aligns with industry standard. Because of the integration with our CRM, the user tracking is much more robust than other services we have tried, like Campaign Monitor and Constant Contact.

What do you dislike?

Setup can be a lot more complex that you might first assume.

The built in list filtering tools, though they might seem robust, can be quite limiting.

Email templates are about middle of the road in terms of ease of use.

Email blocks must be bought in advance to get the best prices, but they expire if you don't use them in a set timeframe.

It used to be very unstable in Chrome, but that seems to have been fixed. It doesn't like being open in more than one tab though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do this for the CRM integration. If you're not going to use the API, don't bother.

Subject based opt-out preferences

Engagement tracking that connects with member records

Syncing email lists automatically

Informz review by <span>Liz K.</span>
Liz K.

Excellent Customer Service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As a newer Informz user, I love Informz's customer service. Without my client advisor explaining the ins and outs of their product, I would not have been able to learn the product as quickly as I have. He is always quick to answer an email or return a call.

I also really like the various reporting options. Coming into a newly created position, the various reports really help me to validate the value of marketing to our Board of Directors.

What do you dislike?

I find it frustrating when I need to unsubscribe a member and need to do unsubscribe them from both the parent account and ALL child accounts. It's very time-consuming.

When I first starting using Informz, I had a difficult time learning all of the product's quirks. It takes some trial and error - including a few rounds of test emails before I was adjusted to the product.

One of my main objectives when coming into this role was to increase engagement and communication with our membership.

Informz review by <span>Chip T.</span>
Chip T.

Informz rocks!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I felt like the onboarding process to Informz was extremely well thought out, personal, and informative. From the beginning we knew who would be handling our account at each step of the way, gave us homework to be prepared, and so much more. After we were live we were assigned a specific person to guide us and answer questions (Carmina) and she has been such an asset to us.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve, because the software is so robust. It is a bit overwhelming for someone who is time limited to learn, but that's more a user issue (me) than a software deficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an incredibly robust platform that can manage campaigns, analytics, etc. then this is the platform for you. To get your monies worth out of the system you do need to be able to invest some human capital in learning and taking advantage of all the functionality. If you are simply looking for an email or E-Newsletter tool then Informz is likely more than you need and there are many other great vehicles for that.

As a trade association we struggle with how to best reach our members (customers) and needed to know what their hot buttons are, how frequently to communicate to them, and what to communicate. The analytics built into Informz have assisted us with this a great deal from A/B testing subject lines to just analyzing click throughs.

Informz review by <span>Derrick S.</span>
Derrick S.
Validated Review

Great product and better service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have been using Infomrz for about 6 years now and love it. We have had updates to our database and they have ensured that the links and bridges always worked so that we did not lose connectivity during the upgrades. They have redesigned the user interface several times, each better than the last. And, most importantly, they value your input and when you suggest changes that make the product better, they sometimes just magically appear in a future upgrade. The staff is VERY service oriented.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike is getting used to the improvements when they roll out upgrades. On the up side, our support person is always there to "hold my hand" and walk me through things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with your support person. They will take care of you and look for your comments to appear in future versions. They really do listen to what you say.

We are actively tracking our open rates and integrating a new business into our organization. We know that Informz will be there the entire way. We will finally be able to track all emails to one person, regardless of which group sends the email.

Learning about Informz?

* We monitor all Informz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.