Infrastructure Insights

Modern IT infrastructure has to be agile, in order to achieve business outcomes faster than ever before. Infrastructure Insights gives you peer research, critical analysis, and practical strategies to meet the demands of the New Style of IT.

Work for Infrastructure Insights?

Learning about Infrastructure Insights?

Infrastructure Insights Reviews

Showing 2 Infrastructure Insights reviews
Infrastructure Insights review by <span>Vithal Kamesh K.</span>
Vithal Kamesh K.

Review on HP Storage Products

Updated On
What do you like best?

HP EVA This is one of the best storage device which I never come across in my 15 years of my SAN Technology. This is one of the best storage appliance.

After this HP EVA few of my friends moved to HP 3 PAR support, I could not get a chance but from my colleagues some how I got -ve feedback. One of my customer he procured HP 3 PAR and requested me to help in understanding and explain, even I had a -ve opinion I studied a lot and understand the architecture and I change my mind to +VE and in the mid range marked it was with stand in enterprise world similar to V-MAX. Sorry if I am comparing but with out comparison no one can understand which is good and bad.

I am supporting HP3PAR 7000 and 10K now, and I have an implementation as well now and migration.

What do you dislike?

Market strategies need to be change more, even these devices much user friendly to handle, they are in backlog in Industry.

I met most of the consultants in this world their recommendations WRT to HP is very less, I know that HP 3 PAR is given very good competition to V-MAX but it has to be more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will always recommend to my friends about the HP.

I started my carrier with HP, working from HP Open view and then HP EVA 6000 8000 and now HP 3 PAR.

Solution design for global customer on HP 3 PAR and migrations.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infrastructure Insights
Infrastructure Insights review by <span>Pankaj M.</span>
Pankaj M.

HP Enterprise Tape Library

Updated On
What do you like best?

Easy of use, simple command set, simplistic GUI

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes time for execution of commands and scripts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not Sure yet, but reviews should help increase awareness of products in market.

Most of time writing scripts to achieve Backup and Recovery operations..

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Infrastructure Insights for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Amazon S3 Logo
Amazon S3
Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet. A simple web services interface used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
DigitalOcean Logo
DigitalOcean provides the best tools to control your virtual server in the cloud. Learn how we deliver the most intuitive interface and features so you can start building your web infrastructure today.
Microsoft Azure Logo
Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Public Cloud. Windows Azure enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using any operating system, language or tool. Global Datacenters up to 99.95%. Monthly SLA.
Netrepid Logo
Netrepid is a provider of hosting services and technology solutions to help growing companies accelerate their evolution from the ground to the cloud.
Green Cloud Technologies Logo
Green Cloud Technologies
With Green Cloud Technologies you get immediate solutions so you can ramp up quickly - in days, not months. You have full control of your product pricing and margins with no capital expenditures. It's your product, marketed under your brand and offers you the freedom to choose the technology partners you want to work with.
OpenStack Logo
OpenStack software controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, managed through a dashboard or via the OpenStack API. OpenStack works with popular enterprise and open source technologies making it ideal for heterogeneous infrastructure.
Google Compute Engine Logo
Google Compute Engine
Run large-scale workloads on virtual machines hosted on Google's infrastructure. Choose a VM that fits your needs and gain the performance of Google's worldwide fiber network.
Rackspace Managed Cloud Logo
Rackspace Managed Cloud
Rackspace Managed Cloud Computing. All the tools you need to build scalable websites, and applications.
Vultr Logo
Vultr offers a standardized highly reliable high performance cloud compute environment with 14 datacenters around the globe.
CloudStack Logo
Apache CloudStack is open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines on scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud computing platform.

Learning about Infrastructure Insights?

* We monitor all Infrastructure Insights reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.