Infusionsoft Analytics

InfusionSoft Analytics is a solution that can measure exactly what's working, what's not, and the return on investment for every last email, webpage, and campaign that you create. Infusionsoft sales reports and marketing reports put the numbers on side, so user can make the best decisions for business.

Work for Infusionsoft Analytics?
Topopps learnmore  2x

Learning about InfusionSoft?

Infusionsoft Analytics Reviews

Showing 32 InfusionSoft reviews
InfusionSoft review by <span>Jamie B.</span>
Jamie B.

Mass e-mail for marketing - great in theory

What do you like best?

Their training and customer service/support is top notch. They are quick to respond, you do not have to pay for additional support and are incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

This software is not easy to use, at all. It is not user friendly, it is hard to replicate if you are waiting significant amounts of times between campaigns and has a slow learning curve. There are also some small feature that make using the software difficult, like when importing and selecting contacts to send your campaign to you have to either select all or select none. It's very irritating when trying to stagger a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the person using this software has tech skills and has a lot of time to devote to the campaign building.

This software has enabled us to create a mass contact campaign and stagger it so our sales team isn't bombarded by too many inquiries at once. It also allows us to send multiple follow up emails automatically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infusionsoft Analytics
InfusionSoft review by User in Financial Services

Powerful One-Stop Shop

What do you like best?

It's like our one-stop shop. The integration abilities are quite dynamic, and allows us to automate so many tasks and items that would otherwise take up too much time to do manually.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is in desperate need of an overhaul. The camera function would often crash, and can only scan a certain number of cards at a time, as I believe they are still manually transcribed into the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training, soak up as much knowledge as you can, review changes often. It's nicknamed "confusionsoft" for a reason, but once you get a firm grasp on the platform, the sky is the limit!

Running campaigns and client engagement. The tagging feature is super convenient as we can literally classify contacts into certain campaigns with a click of button, or attributing another tag. The automation features have introduced a more feasible way to scale, through automation and integration with our other platforms.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

InfusionSoft review by <span>Louise B.</span>
Louise B.

Infusion Soft

What do you like best?

Perfect for any type of sales log. My favour part is that I am kept upto date with all upcoming appointments which include client info, consultant assigned,or telemarketer who booked/sold, the outcome of appts and it even automaticity sends appreciation letter and further welcome information email (if sale is made) plus bday wishes to clients to continuely build report. Infusionsoft is my preferred software to manage client and consultant/representatives sale information

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have had small problems with the automatic email not sending our consultants an appointment email. Easy to overcome with healthy communication throughout the business

Some of my biggest issues are time related. This software allows me to complete 3/4 of my job role in the one place and saves time not having to individually type client info or double handle statistics and also gives all levels of management access to sales kpi targets and results (access can be restricted by director or manager depending on software user classification)

InfusionSoft review by <span>Brandon M.</span>
Brandon M.

Infusionsoft as a CRM

What do you like best?

In all fairness Infusionsoft has been primarily used for Sales functions, not as much marketing functions for my role. We do use Infusionsoft for our automated marketing efforts; however I am using Infusionsoft now to keep track of my sales pipeline and it has worked. The functionality of tasks and notes, although basic, it does the job and helps keep my most important prospects top of mind.

What do you dislike?

The marketing could be more intuitive. I have to go in and manually tweak records instead of having a more streamlined process. It will work great for blasts, but you have to keep careful watch on records and when you get to a point of high-volume, it can be cumbersome.

Keeping an up-to-date sales pipeline and constantly keeping my most important prospects in front of me consistently.

InfusionSoft review by <span>Amos E.</span>
Amos E.

Powerful automation

What do you like best?

This is not an ordinary CRM. Infusionsoft can be custom programmed to deliver highly responsive campaigns and workflows. The campaigns can send reminder for you and your team or the client at each phase of the deal, or keep leads engaged and mindful of your presence on the back end without your active involvement.

What do you dislike?

though it is a graphical interface, the programming concepts are often counter intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The programming concepts are counter intuitive. Conditional elements should be more logical like IF THEN statements. For example there is no way to do loops without resorting to workarounds with tags.

Constant contact with leads and clients. Automatic workflow reduces the chance of missing a step of forgetting it.

InfusionSoft review by <span>Tori N.</span>
Tori N.

STILL learning

What do you like best?

This feature of infusion soft helps us keep tabs on our numbers but I’m still learning the ins and outs of how to make this work for us to give us the most accurate data

What do you dislike?

I’m still learning the program and I don’t know what I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. A good business must track their numbers

We are watching our numbers. This helps us know If our marketing is working, which lead sources have The best return, which sales people are closing the most sales, etc.

Learning about Infusionsoft Analytics?

* We monitor all Infusionsoft Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.