Infusionsoft Analytics

3.8

InfusionSoft Analytics is a solution that can measure exactly what's working, what's not, and the return on investment for every last email, webpage, and campaign that you create. Infusionsoft sales reports and marketing reports put the numbers on side, so user can make the best decisions for business.

Work for Infusionsoft Analytics?

Learning about InfusionSoft?

Infusionsoft Analytics Reviews

Ask InfusionSoft a Question
Showing 37 InfusionSoft reviews
InfusionSoft review by Jamie B.
Jamie B.

"Mass e-mail for marketing - great in theory "

What do you like best?

Their training and customer service/support is top notch. They are quick to respond, you do not have to pay for additional support and are incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

This software is not easy to use, at all. It is not user friendly, it is hard to replicate if you are waiting significant amounts of times between campaigns and has a slow learning curve. There are also some small feature that make using the software difficult, like when importing and selecting contacts to send your campaign to you have to either select all or select none. It's very irritating when trying to stagger a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the person using this software has tech skills and has a lot of time to devote to the campaign building.

This software has enabled us to create a mass contact campaign and stagger it so our sales team isn't bombarded by too many inquiries at once. It also allows us to send multiple follow up emails automatically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infusionsoft Analytics
InfusionSoft review by User in Financial Services

"Powerful One-Stop Shop"

What do you like best?

It's like our one-stop shop. The integration abilities are quite dynamic, and allows us to automate so many tasks and items that would otherwise take up too much time to do manually.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is in desperate need of an overhaul. The camera function would often crash, and can only scan a certain number of cards at a time, as I believe they are still manually transcribed into the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training, soak up as much knowledge as you can, review changes often. It's nicknamed "confusionsoft" for a reason, but once you get a firm grasp on the platform, the sky is the limit!

Running campaigns and client engagement. The tagging feature is super convenient as we can literally classify contacts into certain campaigns with a click of button, or attributing another tag. The automation features have introduced a more feasible way to scale, through automation and integration with our other platforms.

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

InfusionSoft review by Louise B.
Louise B.

"Infusion Soft"

What do you like best?

Perfect for any type of sales log. My favour part is that I am kept upto date with all upcoming appointments which include client info, consultant assigned,or telemarketer who booked/sold, the outcome of appts and it even automaticity sends appreciation letter and further welcome information email (if sale is made) plus bday wishes to clients to continuely build report. Infusionsoft is my preferred software to manage client and consultant/representatives sale information

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have had small problems with the automatic email not sending our consultants an appointment email. Easy to overcome with healthy communication throughout the business

Some of my biggest issues are time related. This software allows me to complete 3/4 of my job role in the one place and saves time not having to individually type client info or double handle statistics and also gives all levels of management access to sales kpi targets and results (access can be restricted by director or manager depending on software user classification)

InfusionSoft review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"Infusionsoft as a CRM"

What do you like best?

In all fairness Infusionsoft has been primarily used for Sales functions, not as much marketing functions for my role. We do use Infusionsoft for our automated marketing efforts; however I am using Infusionsoft now to keep track of my sales pipeline and it has worked. The functionality of tasks and notes, although basic, it does the job and helps keep my most important prospects top of mind.

What do you dislike?

The marketing could be more intuitive. I have to go in and manually tweak records instead of having a more streamlined process. It will work great for blasts, but you have to keep careful watch on records and when you get to a point of high-volume, it can be cumbersome.

Keeping an up-to-date sales pipeline and constantly keeping my most important prospects in front of me consistently.

InfusionSoft review by Amos E.
Amos E.

"Powerful automation"

What do you like best?

This is not an ordinary CRM. Infusionsoft can be custom programmed to deliver highly responsive campaigns and workflows. The campaigns can send reminder for you and your team or the client at each phase of the deal, or keep leads engaged and mindful of your presence on the back end without your active involvement.

What do you dislike?

though it is a graphical interface, the programming concepts are often counter intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The programming concepts are counter intuitive. Conditional elements should be more logical like IF THEN statements. For example there is no way to do loops without resorting to workarounds with tags.

Constant contact with leads and clients. Automatic workflow reduces the chance of missing a step of forgetting it.

InfusionSoft review by Tori N.
Tori N.

"STILL learning "

What do you like best?

This feature of infusion soft helps us keep tabs on our numbers but I’m still learning the ins and outs of how to make this work for us to give us the most accurate data

What do you dislike?

I’m still learning the program and I don’t know what I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. A good business must track their numbers

We are watching our numbers. This helps us know If our marketing is working, which lead sources have The best return, which sales people are closing the most sales, etc.

InfusionSoft review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Still playing with it - will update"

What do you like best?

So far, this tool gives us everything we need with simple dashboards. I think the simplicity is what won it over SF for me, personally. It does seem further integrations with project management systems is on the horizon as well.

What do you dislike?

For what we use the functions and dashboards for, we haven’t run into any dislikes thus far. Having said that, we aren’t yet using this software to its and our full potential.

Much easier for us to keep track of following tasks without relying on independent calendars. It takes *some* of the human error possibilities out. Easy view dashboards help us a lot as we can all be somewhat visual considering what we’ve grown comfortable with historically.

InfusionSoft review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"6+ Year Infusionsoft User"

What do you like best?

Custom reporting is about as flexible as they come because of their tag creation process and the ability to save searches. If you set things up in advance you can basically track whatever you want even if there is not a built-in report for the information you want. My boss has always been very specific with information he wants and sometimes it is nitty gritty. We used Salesforce for a period but customizing to specific things was really hard and sometimes just not possible.

What do you dislike?

Their Campaign Manager needs better reporting. There is no way to easily see how your automated emails are doing (clicks, opens, etc) without a lot of custom set up for your own custom reports. Since the idea is to use the campaign manager to automate your marketing, it's odd to me there is not more built-in reporting to go with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Analytics is your primary objective, this tool may not be for you. It's primarily a marketing automation tool, but it is capable of everything else (analytics, sales, CRM)

With the product or with my role? I don't understand this question... Sorry.

If asking about what problem within the business Infusionsoft solves for us and analytics.... It gives us data on

InfusionSoft review by Eileen M.
Eileen M.

"True time saver!"

What do you like best?

Using Infusionsoft has taken all the worry out of my email marketing campaigns. It's intuitive design and continuous improvements is what keeps me a loyal customer.

What do you dislike?

The set up cost is a bit high but I understand why it exists. You need training on this before you start using it. Once you've got that, you're off to the races.

Relieves stress about managing my own email list.

InfusionSoft review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great concept, difficult to navigate"

What do you like best?

There's so many options for set up that anyone can customize it to their company's sales flow. Once you're set up it takes a lot of the tedious details out of your daily work and helps you to be more efficient with your time and effort.

What do you dislike?

There's SO many options and the training is long and difficult to follow ... And for someone who learns more hands on, it's frustrating that it's not simple enough to figure out with just exploration and cliff notes.

We mainly use it for keeping up with customer contact timelines and keeping track of maintenance with those relationships. It helps to keep clients from "falling through the cracks."

InfusionSoft review by Nikki D.
Nikki D.

"Universal Windows Direct "

What do you like best?

It is not difficult to learn, user friendly. I also like that there are regularly scheduled tutorials.

What do you dislike?

It could be more easily customizable based on field names we use as opposed to the pre-builts.

Tracking sales conversions

InfusionSoft review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Confusionsoft - How to make your software harder than it really needs to be"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of what it should be. Infusionsoft does billing and payment better than anyone so if you are looking for a platform to integrate your CRM and online payments, it's pretty good. Support is good.

What do you dislike?

Way to hard to build marketing sequences. Would be nice to clone sequences built by other marketers but they have it set up for third parties to sell it so you can't share your sequences with other marketers/peers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Negotiate the minimum price and test to see if you can actually implement or outsource your implementation to an expert and the learning curve is much higher with this software.

Automating lead generation.

InfusionSoft review by Administrator

"Need to learn more "

What do you like best?

Block diagram layout for creating lead tags.

What do you dislike?

Complicated and takes a long time to build out. Large learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire experience profession to build out software if you have limited exprience in this type of software. It will save you time and money.

Following a nurturing sysyem to generate warm leads for potential clients. So living the problem of building trust by building rapport with patients.

InfusionSoft review by Jorie R.
Jorie R.

"Gets The Job Done"

What do you like best?

I like that Infusionsoft is fairly easy to use. In the grand scheme of things, it's easy to use, but a lot of the work should be automated (ie; email broadcasts being individually pulled PER broadcast, not batch reports for a certain subject line, etc).

What do you dislike?

Tends to time-out quite often, and you have to manually search for a lot of information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably best for smaller companies, not those that are growing to be more than 500 employees.

Time-consuming to manipulate the tags to get the results you're looking for

InfusionSoft review by User

"Good Product, but difficult to navigate."

What do you like best?

I like using Infusionsoft. The design is appealing and they have tons of options for storing customer information and notes.

What do you dislike?

I do have issues, however, finding what i need. It feels like the descriptions that they use for their subjects are not industry standards and i find it difficult to access my customer information.

We use infusionsoft to note customer contact information and keep track of who we were able to contact.

"Infusionsoft Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft tried it's best to create a good analytics system, and, it's okay. But, I'd rather just use what I'm used to using.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the integration. It's a bit clunky. And, as with all things Infusionsoft, it's a bit too much effort to get set-up and working properly (So, for the most part, unless you are an expert or hire an expert, I don't recommend using).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably just do better at making it easier to integrate and train your customer support representatives even further to be more knowledgeable about Infusionsoft Analytics.

At first, I was using Infusionsoft Analytics to assess my analytics. But, I found it a bit too clunky.

InfusionSoft review by Bret H.
Bret H.

"Gets the job done, could be a little better."

What do you like best?

Easy to customize. Lots of different fields to populate.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be better. At times it's hard to customize a search because there are too many fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does everything needs to do. Dashboard could be better though.

Storage and monitoring of prospects and customers. Tagging which specific items they want.

"Marketing made easy "

What do you like best?

Great customer support, very customizable. I am able to create automated campaigns for different services. I don't get as many e-mails as I use to.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish I would get recommendations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to create fake campaigns fist to see how it works, use webforms

Time management is better

InfusionSoft review by britt m.
britt m.

"Good Base For Customer Orders"

What do you like best?

Being able to manually edit orders and prices, which is important because our customers need satisfaction and this is how we give it to them.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to load sometimes, slow system, but other than that not much to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy system to use

Not many business problems, manually adding things are a huge plus.

InfusionSoft review by User

"Infusionsoft Analytics"

What do you like best?

This program is very efficient and I like the layout of the program. It is easy to read and look at, I like the color coding concepts also.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be difficult to navigate and find the features I am looking for. Was somewhat difficult to learn at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great program if you are wanting to track sales

Reviewing sales and seeing what we sell most or least. Using to help reduce costs and increase efficiency and revenue.

InfusionSoft review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Man this SW makes life easier!!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact it draws people to my site. I love the fact I can create so many customized forms. I love that we can track so much in the system to give us the right data so we can make the right marketing moves.

What do you dislike?

Creating all the mapping that is behind the scenes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you won't regret it!!

It is solving our drip marketing strategies and creating forms for events to add new people to our nurturing system.

InfusionSoft review by Consultant in Chemicals
Consultant in Chemicals

"Great software to improve your customer relationship"

What do you like best?

Ability to send emails based on the customers open time

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit to learn the system, but once the navigation and the lingo is figured out it becomes much easier.

Hard bounces have been solved!!!

InfusionSoft review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Very good for many different applications"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is an all in one kind of application. It offers so many features for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I’m not a big fan of the name to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a wonderful all encompassing product, it’s price is a little steep, but makes sense with the amount of features it offers

I have cut down the time it takes to complete tasks because it’s all right there.

"Sales Manager "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and it works for not only for the leads pipeline but for sending group and individual emails, payment collection. Follow-ups setting task and reminders, all around great tool

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes with the system the back button and more navigation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works for us, check it and determine for yourself if it is fit for your team;

Keeping track of leads, follow up with leads in the pipe, keeping up with current clients, this tool does it all and more.

InfusionSoft review by Executive Sponsor in Primary/Secondary Education
Executive Sponsor in Primary/Secondary Education

"Confusionsoft"

What do you like best?

Very little - extremely difficult program to use.

What do you dislike?

Similar to most Microsoft products, Infusionsoft has become way to complex and difficult to use.

Email marketing and some CRM aspects needed for our business.

InfusionSoft review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Director of Client Development"

What do you like best?

Tagging to help with filtering, exporting lists, ability to set up intricate follow up email sequences

What do you dislike?

Have to change password often, customer support is slow.

Ability to manage a very high volume of records.

InfusionSoft review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"InfusionSoft"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Keeps me organized. The calendar feature is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Inability to go "back." We have has emails that were sent out unintentionally and support offered no advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Support

None

InfusionSoft review by Jackie T.
Jackie T.

"Quite complicated to use"

What do you like best?

It is informative but not that user-friendly

What do you dislike?

Difficult to use plus it is not very user-friendly

business and marketing

InfusionSoft review by User in Financial Services

"It's been very helpful"

What do you like best?

There is no what I like best per say. It is a nice well-rounded program that is helpful for calculating certain data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike about the program.

I am able to get a better understanding of how my process is or isn't working

InfusionSoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Infusionsoft Analytics review "

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft Analytics provides really great analytics for tracking sales efforts and helps to stay organized while running multiple different sales campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft Analytics doesn't really have any downfalls that come to mind.

Infusionsoft Analytics helps solve many problems in the sales tracking business. Helps see deeper insights and analytics.

InfusionSoft review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"CRM-Marketing Automation System in One"

What do you like best?

Depending on the company, the integration of a CRM, Marketing Automation and eCommerce can be very convenient and robust.

What do you dislike?

Some of the setup and administration can be difficult. It is also a bit harder to train users on the different views/layouts.

Efficient CRM/Marketing Automation system for a startup.

InfusionSoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"InfusionSoft is very helpful in business world"

What do you like best?

We love how integrated and customized we can make infusionsoft fit our needs. All of their tools work hand in hand.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for us has been the biggest challenge with overcoming mastering the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for a month!

Client - Content - Sales Management

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

We appreciate the flexibility and customization of this excellent product!

What do you dislike?

difficult to log-in from mobile device from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check it out for yourself.

gives us a better insight into how our website is utilized.

"Good"

What do you like best?

In depth and good UI. I like the crm and email builder

What do you dislike?

Can be complex and cumbersome to learn.

It has been helpful in determining our sales ratios and lead source effectiveness.

InfusionSoft review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

I like that they have a lot of features

What do you dislike?

The path to understanding the full value in the software and they upsells. Coaching.. etc.

Email Marketing

InfusionSoft review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"It was okay, just too expensive "

What do you like best?

Great marketing tools and materials, and great for sales predictions.

What do you dislike?

It’s pretty expensive and alittle overwhelming at first.

Training and it is commitment free.

"Robust software "

What do you like best?

Bringing all clients' information in one place

What do you dislike?

Email customization is not the greatest

Following up on clients and leads. Like campaign triggers

Learning about Infusionsoft Analytics?

* We monitor all Infusionsoft Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.