Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft

Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place

Work for Infusionsoft?

Learning about Infusionsoft?

Infusionsoft Reviews

Ask Infusionsoft a Question
Showing 765 Infusionsoft reviews
Infusionsoft review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
View Original

"Why Infusionsoft and Why Now"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft review by David Alemian - R.
David Alemian - R.

"The best CRM all in one marketing system at an unbelievably low price."

What do you like best?

It does everything I want it to do, at a very amazingly low price. The training is great, phone support is excellent and the system is easy to learn. I have everything in one place Landing Pages, CRM, Email Marketing, all automated. This saves an enormous amount of time. Thank you InfusionSoft!!!

What do you dislike?

I am using the system to market events. When someone registers for an event, I would like the system to to automatically put it on the attendees Google calendar or whatever calendar they are using. There might even be a way to do it and I just haven't figured it out yet. I have only been using this for a couple weeks and I've been focused on building out my landing page and email marketing pieces..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Infusionsoft. I looked at many of the other options out there and nothing can even come close to infusionsoft. If you are a small business owner and want to market your products or services using a CRM, Landing Pages and Email Marketing and a very affordable price, then this is the absolute best thing on the market PERIOD!!!

I was looking for an all-in one system, but they were way out of my price range. As a result I was doing everything piecemeal. It was cumbersome, not automated and not very effective. Now I have an amazing system that enables me to automate my entire marketing program. Landing page, CRM, thank you for registering email, followup emails to the event, then follow-up emails after the event. Everything is mail-merged and personalized for the clients. It is all very professional and makes my company look very professional.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Infusionsoft review by Taylor D.
Taylor D.

"Very Thorough and Inclusive"

What do you like best?

If you can think of a way to interact with your client's and possible client's Infusionsoft is amazing. You can do so much that it is only limited by your ability to conceive it.

What do you dislike?

It isn't perfect, there is a bit of a learning curve. You need to take the time to make sure you understand what you need to do before you do it. It is best if you plan out what type of automations you want before you start trying to implement them, otherwise you will waste a lot of time fixing it if you need to go back and do it again. I also do not like that you have to either input your clients one by one or you have to use a spreadsheet to input multiple clients at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be shy, jump in and start figuring things out.

Automated marketing and following up with people after events.

Infusionsoft review by Nancy M.
Nancy M.

"Infusionsoft is one of the best products I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Infusionsoft is VERY user friendly and incorporates various aspects of my customer profile so that I am able to see all information on my customer in one place. It's amazing! The fact that Infusionsoft offers training on how to use all of the great aspects of their product is icing on the cake.

What do you dislike?

I have not really experienced any aspect of Infusionsoft that I dislike. We have worked through some issues, which has been a learning process, but customer service does a good job of helping us through each issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training and keep your notes in a notebook so they don't get lost. The training is a must in order to understand the premise of Infusionsoft. Once you understand the direction Infusionsoft wants to head, it is much easier to use the product. I LOVE Infusionsoft! Also, take the time to play in the Sandbox. If you know what you are doing from step 1, Infusionsoft will work better for you. Training and practice are a must!

Infusionsoft has allowed us to incorporate various aspects of our business into one place, which has saved us a ton of time. We also have up to date information on hand for all team members, which saves us the time and aggravation of trying to figure out who has done what with each customer. We all see the same customer profile with the most up to date information available. We are able to offer a better customer service experience because of the tools Infusionsoft has available for us to use. We have also been able to put our marketing focus where it needs to be with each customer because we are able to see what they are actually interested in vs what we hope they are interested in. All in all, Infusionsoft has helped us to become a better company all around. We are more focused on the important aspects of running a business rather than playing who did this, who did that, let's catch up games for half the business day.

Infusionsoft review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"Infusionsoft Makes Fulfillment, Fulfilling!"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, what I like best about Infusionsoft is the level at which you can automate practically EVERYTHING! We have a huge list of subscribers, live event students and high-level coaching students and just two team members to handle them all. We could never do it without Infusionsoft!

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge I face with Infusionsoft is getting folks to understand that it's not NEARLY as complicated as they think it is. We could be automating even more inside of our business if our virtual assistants and support staff were more comfortable with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I think the best way to learn to use Infusionsoft is to just play around in there and see what happens. It would be nice to see easier access to pre-built campaigns and other things that would make it easier for folks to dive right in. I also hate the fact that it's next to impossible to copy products, order forms, etc. with any ease.

The biggest problems Infusionsoft is solving in our business is minding the gaps. If you're relying 100% on real-life "touch points", I promise you, there are people on your list being overlooked or otherwise ignored. And that can cause serious issues when your products START at $2,500. Since we've moved all of our products (not just the digital ones) onto Infusionsoft, we've had a lot less folks falling through the cracks, and therefore, a lot less refund requests and chargebacks.

Infusionsoft review by Jennie E.
Jennie E.

"Works well for our mid-sized business"

What do you like best?

This software was a bit of a learning curve but now that we're using it regularly I can't imagine our business without it. We coordinate several emails a week that must go out to a variety of both employees and customers. I love the tagging system -- it allows me to create "sub-groups" so that I can easily isolate smaller groups of individuals without arduously adding them one-by-one.

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to be a little more "foolproof" for our less tech-savvy individuals. I also don't like the "clunkiness" of trying to create emails that are based on a template. The title and user then have to be changed again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Make sure it will be compatible with your company's other programs or that there are work-arounds. Also be sure at least one or two people within your organization are trained to use it properly.

We're now able to easily communicate and share files with those outside of the core group within our staff. On the client end, we have been better able to track which emails are receiving attention and which go unopened.

Infusionsoft review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"Our most indispensable business tool"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft offers such a broad range of functionality. They always seem to be adding more. The thing that I like the most is the ability Infusionsoft provides to run your entire business out of one application.

When things do go wrong, Infusionsoft's technical support responds with the level of care that you would expect from an in house employee. We couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

We occasionally struggle with the reporting barriers created when trying to run searches between different tables. Opportunities, contacts, payments, orders, etc are all segregated in sometimes frustrating ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small to mid sized business, Infusionsoft is an absolute must. Infusionsoft allows you to build any sized marketing campaign at any imaginable level of complexity.

The financial tools are amazing. From shopping cart to monthly reporting, I can't imagine trying to run a business without the tools that Infusionsoft offers.

We utilize nearly every functionality that Infusionsoft offers. Infusionsoft is used to manage and track our sales floor, affiliates, even customer service.

Not only does Infusionsoft offer some very powerful marketing tools, we use internal forms to provide and track internal company communication relating to customers. It has allowed us to improve departmental efficiency by a great deal.

Infusionsoft review by Michelle  F.
Michelle F.

"Amazing Support Team !!"

What do you like best?

I am one of those people that likes human contact for assistance. Anytime I call in for help the support team is patient and helpful. They have answers and if they dont know they go ask someone to get the answers for me. I have yet to get a support team member that is difficult to deal with. They all have such wonderful personalities that they can keep the crisis I am having at the moment seem like a cake walk. Then suddenly everything is fixed and back to work I go.

I would also like to say that when they have to send a support ticket to the advanced team they are just as nice and follow through as well as the initial team member.

What do you dislike?

The hold music is AWFUL! Is it possible to at least have some kind of music other than the same tune over and over. It is brutal. The only other thing I can recommend is having a payment plan for the course you give to become a IS expert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your tutorials when getting started and if you are going to be the admin you may want to invest in the Infusionsoft Course - become a certified user. Do not try to wing it!

The issues this business would have without Infusionsoft would be running campaigns and billing for our 400 clients. It is so helpful to be able to mass email all of them or get historical data for any new direction we may want to go for the next campaign.

Infusionsoft review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"A CRM system that can actually do everything I need."

What do you like best?

Few CRM systems give me the control I want over my automations and campaigns like Infusionsoft. I've been super impressed with how much control I actually have over how I set up my campaigns and integrations. The possibilities are truly endless for my business now.

What do you dislike?

There is a STEEP learning curve to Infusionsoft, and it's very easy for beginners to break certain processes when they don't know the whole system. I personally do NOT like how integrated contacts and affiliates are. Currently, if you delete a contact, all sales information is also deleted, including commission data for affiliates who referred the sales. This makes it impossible to trim dead weight off of a list if they've made a purchase in the past without affecting affiliate ledgers.

I would also like to see improvement with deliverability and ease of GDPR compliance. ConvertKit tends to land my emails in my subscribers' inboxes more often, and their GDPR compliance process was almost completely hands off, which was SO great. It's very difficult to identify EU subscribers on my list without paying a ton more money for add-on services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great option for anyone who really wants to explore building a consulting/service-based business OR for anyone who owns a membership site and/or owns a thriving blog/digital marketing business. It's a fantastic choice if you want more of your business automated so you can focus your efforts on doing what only you can do.

I absolutely love how Infusionsoft works with membership sites. Automations and integrations are really where Infusionsoft shines. I also love how much control I have over my subscribers' contact records to really see where they've been in my system and where they're going.

Infusionsoft review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Great for people who know what they're doing in marketing"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft allows me to do just about anything I want to do with email marketing. Not everything is super simple or ready out-of-the-box, but I haven't come across anything excessively difficult either (and I've done some very non-standard things).

What do you dislike?

There are a few small things I don't like. For example, the ways to let people manage what content they get isn't great if you'd want to let people self-segment. It's absolutely doable, but it could be done better. I'm also annoyed by the lack of built-in A/B testing options for campaign sequences. I get around it with an add-on, but it seems like something that should be built in by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's most likely the best option if you're going to do marketing seriously. The alternatives I've seen (mostly by working with other tools with my clients) all have major issues. Infusionsoft has issues, too, but they're minimal compared to tools like Ontraport or HubSpot.

I use Infusionsoft as my only CRM and email marketing app. I can do marketing better thanks to it (compared to some basic-level tools like MailChimp), which obviously leads to more profit.

Infusionsoft review by Susan W.
Susan W.

"Easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

I found the onboarding and training incredibly valuable. I had weekly 1:1 sessions with a coach who helped me set up campaigns specifically to do what I needed, and then attended two days of training as well. I feel confident in using Infusionsoft and I'm aware that it can do a lot more - I just need to find the time now!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, though it can be a little difficult to find your way around at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't hesitate. It's definitely a case of you get what you pay for and for us, the onboarding was worthwhile as we do actually use the system!

we are a small business so don't have as much time as we would like to follow up for feedback, to keep in touch with people, and to chase quotes. We are now managing to automate this a lot more which makes our customers feel more loved!

Infusionsoft review by Olivia M.
Olivia M.

"Infusionsoft Review"

What do you like best?

Once you find your way around, it's fairly easy to create and distribute multiple emails/campaigns customized based on your company's criteria. Easy to create and save templates so you're not having to start over for each campaign; plus, the ease of making a few simple changes for a fresh look.

I love the ability to track emails and the specifics of how they're tracked; if they're opened, what was clicked, who clicked what, etc. It makes it easier to look at the data, determine the trends and see where you need to take your marketing next based on the latter info.

What do you dislike?

I haven't gotten enough into the program to find what could be better. I'm still playing around with all the features. It's not horrible to navigate around, but can be a little overwhelming for first time users trying to figure things out. Though you do have incredible support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have my own coaching and nutrition business, but I work for another coaching business as their team manager. My employer introduced Infusionsoft to me and highly recommends it for my own business. After using it and getting a handle on things, I certainly would recommend it to other businesses I do work with.

Emails and marketing. Ease of creating custom emails and sending them out. Adding to our data analytics for future marketing plans and directions; with the email analytics and tracking of the recipients.

Infusionsoft review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Great client management and automatic emails for a small business"

What do you like best?

We've benefited immensely from the CRM functions and email workflows. These have allowed us to easily keep track of our clients and to send out our scheduled emails to them based on several different specifications and workflows.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was an application that you install and not a web-based service. I find myself closing out of the browser often and accidently exiting from Infusionsoft. If it was software, I would feel more confident in its overall stability and performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend utilizing the several hours of training that Infusionsoft offers, since it connects you with a real person who has experience and they help you get the ball rolling for your specific needs.

Our small business is for cinema advertising and we have hundreds of clients (and only 9 employees) that need reminders, updates, and other information on a weekly basis. Using the CRM and email features save us a lot of headache and time. We've been able to free up many hours of typing repetative emails in several departments including our motion graphics, sales, account managment and trafficking. We used to have requests or changes that got lost through the cracks, but now we have several safety nets in place thanks to the several of the key features in Infusionsoft. Our time is spent much more efficiently and our clients are happier then ever before. We always thought that keeping up with hundreds of current and thousands of past clients was going to be an impossibility, but it doesnt have to be difficult.

Infusionsoft review by Lauren D.
Lauren D.

"Infusionsoft enables our little company to look big - takes care of so many administrative functions"

What do you like best?

We're a retreat center. Before Infusionsoft, if someone inquired about our services, we had a laborious process for following up. Once we automated, we were able to make sure we touched every single lead repeatedly. Our bookings increased immediately.

What do you dislike?

If I want to change an email in a sequence, but people are already in that sequence, they won't get the newly edited email. It wasn't this way when we started; we'd just re-publish the campaign. This frustrates me as I create email series.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We saw improvement in our bottom line right away, even when we were new at using Inufsionsoft. My boss is pretty techy and without him, it would have been a hard conversion for the rest of us. After 3 years, we paid $10 K and sent my boss and 2 colleagues to Arizona for a makeover, which took our use to the next level.

We convert more leads. We also follow up better with the people who book us about their particular needs: how many rooms, meals, set-ups, etc. It makes us look better to customers when we're well prepared for them. They way we have things set up, Infusionsoft's forms give customers a timely way to communicate their needs and expectations with us.

Infusionsoft review by Priscilla I.
Priscilla I.

"Used to be an employee but now a customer"

What do you like best?

I like that this CRM works intuitively. It retains the information on a contact that you need in order to stay in constant contact and is essential for the life and progression of small businesses. I like all the features, even though this system is mighty robust and can be confusing at times once you learn it, it is so worthwhile.

What do you dislike?

There's often bugs and known issues that come up, nothing too major as I've learned to bookmark the page to know ahead of time if the site is down but nothing too terrible. I do dislike how complex it is, I feel it could be a little more user-friendly for the typical user that doesn't have too much tech savvy skills.

The addition of contacts, leads, companies, and opportunities on this is great. I can schedule calls, input notes, invoice and forecast is incredible. I wish I could Infusionsoft my friends and family. It's really an incredible tool. I can assign tasks and move leads in different stages. Total game changer.

Infusionsoft review by Jade d.
Jade d.

"My marketing consultant and tech support made it easy!"

What do you like best?

I am excited all the great email marketing options and I was nervous that I would need to figure it all out on my own. The 3 sessions with the marketing consultant have been very helpful and Tech Support has been amazing! They have walked me through the initial set up and my first email launch! I learn best when someone holds my hand through each step and walks me through it. I'm so grateful for such great support! And can't wait to learn more!

What do you dislike?

My only frustration is that I have been so busy with other things that I haven't had as much time to put into learning all the Infusionsoft tricks and tools!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize Tech Support!

Before Infusionsoft, one of my problems was sending out emails to over 550 contacts through gmail. If you send an email to too many recipients, gmail identifies the email as SPAM and won't allow it to go through. So I was sending the same email to 20 people at a time! That's over 25 identical emails! Plus attachments! It was SO TEDIOUS. Now, with help from Tech Support, I created my first campaign and two emails were sent to over 550 people 3 days apart. It was beautiful! With a little more practice, sending out emails will be super efficient!

Infusionsoft review by Marcus F.
Marcus F.

"Infusionsoft Is The Best Marketing Software Available- I'm persuaded"

What do you like best?

I love that it's designed for marketers. It follows the logical flow of how internet marketing is done and maintained. This includes everything from lead generation, follow up, email marketing, content marketing, and integration with other apps. I love it!

What do you dislike?

I have very little that I dislike. But if I had to choose something, I would say that the support documents should be more thorough. The documents are presented at a high level. As a user already familiar with the product, I would love to see more in depth and advanced topics covered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't worry. It is the best software on the market, there is plenty of support, and it is easy to get grasp on.

I do lead generation and optimization for businesses in the local area. In addition, I help companies that use Infusionsoft with their campaign creation and execution, and utilize more of its features.

Infusionsoft review by Jean Paul P.
Jean Paul P.

"In only a few months it has already changed the interaction with our users."

What do you like best?

Automation of messages for follow up and forms to get a better scope of customer profiles. All this integrated with the Infusion CRM works perfectly. It's easy to use, and great for team projects. Infusionsoft has one of the best-designed user interfaces in the marketing automation industry. Their visual campaign builder makes crafting even the most complex of nurturing sequences both fun and intuitive. Thanks to a combination of over 300+ apps in the Infusionsoft Marketplace, their API, and their Zapier integration, you can connect Infusionsoft to hundreds of third-party tools. Infusionsoft uses universal tracking, which makes it easy to keep track of a contact’s behaviour across multiple marketing channels.

What do you dislike?

In comparison with our previous email marketing solution I find that Infusionsoft is very limited with the templates and customization options of messages. Not being able to use CSS, more HTML and so few "group" options in email designer / blocks was big downer for our transition. Infusionsoft doesn’t have any native integrations with third-party tools. While they do have a marketplace with over 300 apps and extensions, many of these require an additional ongoing cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for the cost. Easy to use, easy to manage with other team members.

Mostly automation of marketing email and CRM. Automation of messages for follow up and forms to get a better scope of customer profiles. All this integrated with the Infusion CRM works perfectly.

Infusionsoft review by Tracie R.
Tracie R.

"I love Infusionsoft. I recommend it To my peers and use it exclusively to manage my customer list."

What do you like best?

Without Infusionsoft, I would not be as successful as I am. It also saves me a ton of time and helps with consistent messaging. Once a campaign is set up, I can reuse it. I have two campaigns that I've been running for the last two years that have converted the majority of my customers. Occassionally, I will tweak the campagin and make it better, but I haven't had to redo it yet. My campaigns are customized and do exactly what I want them to do.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I’d like to see improved, but for the most part they’ve done an amazing job! I think reporting is getting better, but it could be better. It also takes quite a bit of time to set up. Sometimes campagins can be very complicated and large depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get it set up, it works really well. It's the time and dedication that's needed up front that's difficult.

Conversion from leads to customers without needing customer support. It's very automated and once it's set up, I can move on.

Infusionsoft review by Amy V.
Amy V.

"Infusionsoft is taking my business and my life to another level"

What do you like best?

The best part of integrating Infusionsoft into my business is saving me time by automating all those daily repetitive tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is quite the learning curve in order to figure out all that's possible, but the Infusionsoft team provides tons of examples on how to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to map out what you do during your sales process from lead generation, nurturing and keeping happy customers. Pinpoint the most crucial steps or those that would make the biggest impact in your business. Then find a resource for training and jump in with both feet! Consistency is important and apply what you learn right away even if it's just a sample/test.

As I begin automating my business I realized there's so much more that can be automated allowing me to more spend time learning and focus on more ways I can be of better service to my customers.

Infusionsoft review by Kay W.
Kay W.

"Call me a geek but I love this software"

What do you like best?

I think that this is a wonderful foundation for so many marketing opportunities. I think the possibilities are unlimited, I only wish I had more time to work on them. The marketplace opens up a world of extending infusionsoft to meet so many different needs. Generally it is a user friendly app once you spend a little time with it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the billing system or lets say we are bending the auto-billiing system capabilities to meet our needs and its not working well for us. For the email builder, it would be nice to set the cell sizes on tables. As a small business owner, I have to say the software is certainly more robust than I think any small business owner has time to learn. It has taken me a couple years to dig in and really see the potential and I don't think I have scratched the surface. It just takes time to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business owner and go with Infusionsoft get a developer or someone to show you how to use it so you can truly see the potential. its very robust but being a small business owner, I don't have time to learn it on my own as much as I would like to.

We use infusionsoft for marketing and can segment our messages to deliver content that people want. We get a higher open ratio. We are also using infusionsoft for our customers to deliver information to them automatically but building out customer service features with SMS.

Infusionsoft review by Stuart C.
Stuart C.

"Infusionsoft Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like that Infusionsoft is able to track so much meaningful information about your customers. It allows you to see which subscribers and customers are engaged with your product, email broadcasts, and within funnels.

The reporting is great and the ease of use when setting up order forms, special discounts, and products is second to none.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the navigation can be a little tricky. You really need to know where to go, otherwise you need to go all the way back out to the dashboard and back in to get to where you need to be.

It would also be great to have an easier way to view dated information, like having a 'next day' button. If you're looking at products sold through a week, you have to enter each date separately, rather than being able to skip through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go ahead and give it a shot. Easy to use and has the functionality to cover pretty much everything.

Product sales, order forms, customer reporting, email campaigns, email broadcasts.

Infusionsoft review by 🏃‍♀️ Liz W.
🏃‍♀️ Liz W.

"Liz’s InfusionSoft review "

What do you like best?

Loving the automation capabilities and how its improving my home based business. It saves me time and is super professional, easy to learn and has so many more options to use to take your business, whatever it is to the next level.

I love that the templates are already there and you can literally create new, fun and attractive advertising within 20 minutes and reach millions of people who need the product or service that you have available. The training courses are phenomenal and would cost me thousands of dollars if I were to hire someone or pay someone to do this work for me. The Coaches are professional, helpful and up to date on the latest trends and advertising methods. You can literally create a new strategy for your business and have support and test your ideas without losing thousands of dollars on an idea that may or may not be attractive to your market. The expertise is incredible and the fact that they share all this info that other companies make you pay thousands for with no guarantee that it will actually work.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all. Thanks to all the free trainings, chats and online groups, there's tons of support and no reason not to improve your business. Even by using just 5% of the features I've seen a huge difference in my business. There are so many options to improve your business no matter what you do. As a network marketer who runs a home based business and is a full time Mom, I am able to connect with potential clients all over the world, provide them with information and reach so many more people than I could running my business the old fashioned way.

It does take a commitment of start up time but it is well worth the time investment for what you will receive in connecting capabilities and advertising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get started and in less than a year you will see a massive difference, even if you just apply 5-10% of what they offer!

Automated emails, campaigns, coaching series...saves so much time and offers so much value to your clients and potential clients! I've also been able to share this info with my Team and show them how automation can improve their business and save them time throughout their day and free up more time to spend doing things they love with those they love but not miss out on opportunities.

Infusionsoft review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Why I refer my friends"

What do you like best?

You can automate and systematize so much. I can multiply results of my marketing and sales and client fulfillment, and generate much more revenue while keeping clients happy.

What do you dislike?

It takes a mindset change to go from crazy mode to creating systems that do all the hard work. This can take some time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are at least 5 years ahead of their competitors. I've seen clients with systems that are "just like Infusionsoft only better". While they may be better in one area, they are not better than Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft is superior in critical areas where those others fall short.

More leads, more sales, better follow up, and less work because systems I built are doing all the manual grunt work my team and I used to do. It's so nice having a business that can be scaled. It takes work, but suddenly it becomes reality instead of a far-fetched dream. My sales have gone up and I have great client relationships. I can focus more on the customer, solving their problems, and selling more.

Infusionsoft review by Theresa A. M.
Theresa A. M.

"The Best CRM Software in the World"

What do you like best?

I have been using Infusionsoft since June for my Real Estate Business. The software has saved me many hours of emailing individuals with my marketing material. With Infusionsoft I have been able to set up campaigns that run automatically when I enter the contact's information. There are tasks that I can create and reminders I can set and so much more. The software is so easy to use and the help and support is outstanding. You can reach them anytime by chat or by phone. If yo are looking for the software that is easy to use and has a lot of features, then I highly recommend Infusionsoft.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like everything, this is the best software ever

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it today! Don't delay.

The software has given me time to do other things without spending all day setting up emails and landing pages. The templates they offer are outstanding.

Infusionsoft review by Tiana D.
Tiana D.

"Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up email campaigns and tag contacts for certain campaigns. Searching and merging contacts is also very easy. I also like that I can see EVERY person that has opened an email, reported it as spam, or opted out of the sequence.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Infusionsoft can't auto-delete duplicate contacts. I also don't like the certain features with setting the email to go out at a certain time. Sometimes I set it to go out at 3:30, but I'm not done with it until 3:45. When I click publish, it should automatically go out rather than just not going out at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only recommend this product to businesses who need to send out mass email campaigns.

I use Infusionsoft in my law firm to send mass weekly emails, and get important information to my clients. The benefits are amazing. Emails are super easy to send, to a large number of people. Tagging contacts keep everything organized. and automatic email sequences make my life so much easier.

Infusionsoft review by Duncan H.
Duncan H.

"ZERO support, FALSE Sales Promises"

What do you like best?

The program has great potential and would streamline marketing very nicely if there was support in setting up an API call.

What do you dislike?

Sales people lie about the coaching & Support. They tell you " we will build a campaign for you, then we will build a campaign with you, then you will build one and we will check it" Instead they build nothing then refuse to help you make the campaign run by setting up and API Call. Coaches are arrogant and incompetent because they cannot actually help you set up anything technical, like an API call. It's useless unless this program can talk to my website and track actions. It ridiculous that they are unwilling or unable to even teach us how to set up an API call to make the system work. In fact they say they don;t know how and cannot refer me to someone who can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Infusionsoft revamps its support and sales it will be a great system. But the ability to get set up, the lying about coaching and the failure to provide ANY help or even advice setting up an API call is ridiculous and pathetic.

None

Infusionsoft review by Robin M.
Robin M.

"Total Automation-Design Freedom & a Highly Proficient Helpdesk!"

What do you like best?

Cutting out manual processes for the co.

What do you dislike?

The Landing Page builder doesn't load as fast as everything else. This could be tweaked as I notice it when I'm skipping in and out of different campaigns to make cross-campaign edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire somebody that studied philosophy and majored in Logic. Learning curve with decision diamonds and sequences greatly reduced.

Sales team efficiency, and total under-utilization of the huge vault of old leads. These leads were sitting and getting dusty for over a year. I've been able to design dynamic and effective automations to sift through these leads, clean up the mailing list, and split healthy old leads to sales teams with precise outcomes. And everything is measurable. As a big fan of logic, InfusionSoft is a literal playground.

The design capabilities also extend to base visual/aesthetic design. A lot better aesthetically than other CRMs and mass-mailers. Good on ya, InfusionSoft!

Infusionsoft review by Cathy B.
Cathy B.

"Awesome Experience!"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and very efficient software tools for email marketing. I have seen many successful companies using this product which gives me a confidance in using this product. This platform is way better than other existing e-mail marketing platform. However, it's bit expensive as described below in "what you dislike" section.

What do you dislike?

Expensive compared to other e-mail marketing platform. Also, there should be video tutorials included for troubleshooting. Every time I contact infusionsoft for a real marketing related issue, they advise me to hire a professional with paid service. Anyway, I am paying a significant amount of monthly subscription every month and all the services should be included there in the package. In addition, i am really having a hard time capturing leads using this product. No one is signing up on my lead capture page irrespecive of my several try (using different layout). When I contacted infusionsoft about this, they provided 2 free calls to solve this issue. However, the discussion we had was very superficial and was not at all helpful. At the en of the second call, the customer care representative advised me to avail paid service where I will have better chance to improve my landing page. That does not make any sense to me especially when I am paying a lot for this product and infusionsoft should be able to resolve all the issues without refereing me to a third party.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will NOT recommend. It's expensive and as per as training is concerned it's not complete (should have more troubleshoot videos).

Generating and capturing leads for e-mail marketing.

Infusionsoft review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Build an Efficient Sales Process"

What do you like best?

The CRM. It makes sense. There are plenty of ways to record information to help you do a better job of remembering conversations and activities before you call a prospect or customer.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality. It's not bad but it could be improved. For example, I cannot search my notes on contact records. And when you search for a tag in the main search bar, the tag should populate as a potential match.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google "infusionsoft certified partners" and find a partner to begin your relationship with Infusionsoft. You will have better attention to detail and these guys are the real experts who have a vested interest in helping you because they will get a commission.

Automation. I love that I do marketing automation & sales automation. Whether I am generating leads & customers online or offline, there is a way to build an efficient sales process.

Infusionsoft review by Katie  C.
Katie C.

"Incredible"

What do you like best?

The ability to track all clients, no matter what step of the process they are in. I absolutely love the fact that I can go back to each individual client and read what is going on with that person, no matter who has been involved in the process. I am able to keep track of any outstanding balances on invoices. That in itself makes this program worth it. I also really enjoy that there is a mobile app with this software. It makes pulling up contact information while not in the office that much more convenient.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time. Everything that I have used, has been excellent. Once I figured out how to use the functions I am currently using, it has been a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When implementing, give it at least a month before really giving it an opinion. It took a little time for me to figure out and get used to using all steps of the process. I still don't use every feature that infusionsoft provides. That is not because I don't feel like I need to, but because it takes time to figure everything out and how it works. I am very excited to get in deeper and utilize all functions.

Keeping track of past due accounts. I really like the ability to add both generic notes and more specific notes. This allows me to not have to remember exactly what is going on with each client based off of memory.

Infusionsoft review by Oksana U.
Oksana U.

"Great performance and many nice options, perfect for people with established business"

What do you like best?

Statistics dashboard is really nice and I see everything that has happened with my email sequences. I can also build super elaborated sequences that have very advanced options available and I can do anything I need with that! It also integrates with Clifckunnels real nice

What do you dislike?

For a beginner, it's a bit tricky to set up. Also, it is quite expensive for someone just starting out. But it's perfect for people with established business, the price justifies the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an established business, go for it! It's great, has loads of features and you will achieve elaborate email sequences, great variety for email broadcasting and loads of options for CRM and customer relations. If you are only just starting out - make sure that you are certain that your business will take off soon, since the monthly price is quite substantial...

Created elaborated email sequences to serve my funnel. Keep my contacts in check and start email broadcasts and communications.

Infusionsoft review by Johnathan S.
Johnathan S.

"Good Choice For Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I started using Infusionsoft back in 2013. From the beginning, I have always loved their support. I can always get a hold of someone through their online chat feature or on the phone if I really need to. I have never had one of those experiences with them where you get frustrated because you can't actually talk to someone to get an answer to your problems.

The product has also come a long way in just these few past years. They are continually improving it and releasing amazing updates! It's so satisfying after giving feedback to actually see the recommendations you give being acted upon. You can really tell that they want to serve the small business community and are continually doing all they can to stay focused on that priority.

What do you dislike?

The two things I would like to see changed are their dashboards and their reports. Both have decent capabilities right now but it would be sooooo much more useful to have them be more customizable. They can feel limited when you really want to get in deep with them. However, there are integrations for dashboards and reports that allow you to do more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like others have said, this product is perfect for small businesses. If you are already a big business you will probably want to look elsewhere. However, if you are starting small and plan to get big, Infusionsoft is still a good place to start. Eventually you will have to migrate to a new system though.

With Infusionsoft I am able to track interactions and data on my contacts all in one place, send emails to customers and leads, set up email and landing page templates, segment my leads and customers, set up automation to save time and nurture leads, and make sure none of my leads fall through the cracks. It really sets you up for more success if you use it properly.

Infusionsoft review by Richard W.
Richard W.

"Inspirational. A great product, backed by knowledgeable, enthusiastic people. I love Infusionsoft!"

What do you like best?

The package is generally easy to use and navigate, integration with our e-commerce and payment system was easy. We were quickly up and running with our first campaigns. Our on-boarding was excellent, quickly getting su through the basics and allowing us to focus on really getting our first campaigns working.

Infusionsoft has generated a level of accountability within the business that wasn't there before; we can see the results of our campaigns so clearly in the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

A minor point, but the image sizing set up on templates is a bit hit and miss. it would be great if templates showed the image size so that you can drop a picture in that fits the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Business has to connect with its customers. Infusionsoft provides a great value, easy to use CRM platform that integrates easily. Its great fun to learn too!

Lead development. We're not there yet in realising the benefits because our lead generation needs tweaking, but we can see the pathway. This will become our core focus in Q1 of the the next (Australian) FY; we have gotten the building blocks in place now.

Customer management; we're ow far better at connecting with our existing customers. We've seen a four fold increase in online sales since launching on Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy client communication"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of features and tools that help you do campaign. Easy to email client and do task as well. You can upload videos for the log in campaigns for the clients and picture too. It is good for commercializing your business and keep the people updated in your products. Organizes with other people as well. You may create a team where you can do task together and finish it as you can see who can do task well

What do you dislike?

The new update has been different in terms of campaign. The tools use are for only general purposes before there are tool that can be customize. It doesn't show specific needed materials for the campaign builders and there were a lot going on when you tried to create another campaign or tag or other features that you want to add in the on your business or commercial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for businesses that has constant update for the clients. It creates more creative email that make much more standard for a business to operate well and have the team to work on

Campaign are very helpful with regards communicating with client by email and automatically schedule the emails to be sent. It organizes our work and task that is needed to be done and show more standard set of emails that to be sent to the clients and let us to be notified for any response from our clients

Infusionsoft review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"Complete Package. This is one of the best software for getting leads and marketing."

What do you like best?

There are so many things to be liked in infusion soft. First, the tasks creations. Instead of just setting a reminder on my calendar, I could set a specific task on a specific date. Never missed anything. Second, I love the auto emails. It is set to work on itself without too much effort. Third, the notification. Everybody is informed. Fourth, the tagging. No need to go back from the start just to check the status of a client. Lastly, I love the notes. This is the best feature for me because it is our form of communication with other people involved in the process even we don't actually talk at all. One can easily what is happening to a client recently and who did the task.

What do you dislike?

I still find it difficult to create campaigns, especially the complicated one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommended Infusionsoft to our partners and companies we have interactions. This is also good to those who have personal online businesses

Updating of clients information is still one of the hard tasks we were able to solve using infusion soft. Moving them on with the next process is another thing. With infusion soft, using tags, we can easily put them in the proper sequence without exerting too much effort.

Infusionsoft review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Infusionsoft is the best"

What do you like best?

I love the ecosystem. There are really helpful people in the facebook group as well as other groups, and tons of integrations from the partner ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

I wish Infusionsoft was a bit better with B2B. Everything is so contact-centric that it's a bit difficult to keep track of all interactions with a company, as opposed to a person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I gave a high rating on ease of use because once you know how to use it, it is INCREDIBLE how easy it is to set up customized, complex processes. However, if you've never seen Infusionsoft before, YOU NEED HELP OR TRAINING. This is a robust piece of software. You can't just pick it up and figure it out.

Holy crap. This is a huge list. Infusionsoft does SO much, and if there's a particular feature you need that Infusionsoft doesn't have, you can find an integration for it. We're using Infusionsoft with AppointmentCore, Graphly, and LeadPages (although the new landing page builder might replace LeadPages). So... lead gen, autoresponder, nurture, sales pipeline management, sales rep management, dashboards, lead source ROI tracking, customer communication... our business revolves around Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Superbly engineered CRM + Automation solution"

What do you like best?

It works! I've tried them all, and Infusionsoft is the one program that does what I need it to do consistently and flawlessly. Best of all, after a short learning curve and some kind coaching, I can do it myself!

What do you dislike?

Could have a prettier user interface, but I see that's been addressed in the latest edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a live demo of the latest version, then work with a Certified Partner for training and implementation. The added support is worth every penny and will pay for itself very quickly.

Keeping front of mind with my prospects and engaging them with a relevant message that promotes sales was my biggest objective, and that seems to be Infusionsoft's sweet spot. Automated marketing campaigns run when triggered, and I get an alert whenever a prospect takes action. So, I'm always able to pick up the phone and make a call at exactly the right time.

Infusionsoft review by Lindy T.
Lindy T.

"Generation of Automation"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it has been to automate campaigns and see live updates of their success. By sending out an email blast to selected clients I can update them on our latest offers and keep track of who is opening the email and who is clicking any links - this enables us to keep up the interest our clients are showing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Infusionsoft!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the training and hit the ground running! Infusionsoft is the answer to automating your business. If you put in the ground work you will see the benefits right away. The templates for the campaigns make digital marketing achievable for everyone...and the live stat updates are awesome!

With Infusionsoft I have been able to promote our businesses with digital marketing campaigns and email blasts and just by tagging the contacts accordingly I can target different demographics. The campaigns are automated so once I have them set up I can let them work their magic!

Infusionsoft review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Best CRM for Entrepreneurs Out There!"

What do you like best?

Love creating simple/complicated Campaigns

What do you dislike?

Its like a rolls royce, and can be overwhemling

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM tool out there for small businesses- it can do a ton. If you have between 10 - 200k email addresses- this is the tool for you. Don't listen to any naysayers out there- been using this product since 2007 and it's changed a ton. They are on the right track and continue to improve it. It's a no brainer to go with it. I only use clients who have infusionsoft, and I even switched to it.

I love being able to create complicated or simple marketing campaigns and setting it up with different media, not just email, and tracking is a breeze, along with segmenting my list. This is THE tool I recommend to all my clients, especially when I'm doing their launches!

Infusionsoft review by Millie B.
Millie B.

"A steep but worthwhile learning curve."

What do you like best?

The email automation tools are fantastic and offer a tonne of flexibility. Being able to see your entire campaign and all the component parts as a "map view" (I'm sure there's a more technical name for it) is a feature I couldn't live without. The recent updates to email styling have made Infusionsoft an even more valuable tool for us.

What do you dislike?

Their CRM is good from standpoint of seeing a complete overview of each lead and their interactions with your company. But I dislike how hard it is to just add and review basic notes - the text boxes are tiny and you can't expand them to easily read your own notes or the notes that others have added. I also wish I could add tasks and notes at the same time instead of in separate screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how tagging works and learn to love your tags as early as possible. This will make segmentation of our audience(s) really powerful in the long term.

Infusionsoft solves our main business problem which is sending our automated emails to trial users of our software.

Infusionsoft review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Outstanding tool, yet requires more-than-average experience to reap true value"

What do you like best?

The visual campaign builder is amazing. It provides the ability to literally DESIGN what the process should be from the moment you acquire a contact (prospect, lead, sale... any level), through to delivery and satisfaction of the customer. Virtual hand-offs from one campaign to another are both possible and required to make the entire business-process-automation maintainable.

What do you dislike?

Of late (12/17 - 2/1), spam-bots are winning. A bot will fill out a lead form, using a legitimate email and a bogus name, creating a bogus contact record. You send a message (even a double-opt-in confirmation), but it's to a legitimate human who was subscribed by a bot. The human will flag you as a spammer. There are steps you can take to stop this, but they require additional, non-standard efforts to implement.

The tool is not hard to use but does require considerable practice and experience to use it well. Imagine a large Lego set to build a spaceship. With instructions, a 10-year-old can build it. But if all you have are the parts (design elements), then it is unlikely that the spaceship is going to turn out well. But once it's built, even a 5-year old can play with it. So you really do need help with initial implementation and design with Infusionsoft in order for your own business to fly through the universe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can do it all yourself. The reason Infusionsoft requires a partner to help with setup (Their kick-starter packages) is that they are more interested in your success than in having you purchase the product and fail. Used well, that kick-start is the best investment you can make with implementation. It's not like an automotive service-package that you may or may not use. Rather, it's more like putting gas, oil, and fluids into the car before you leave the lot.

After designing a campaign that tracked students through a 3-year program with yearly renewal, we found that our billing process had a hole, and many students never paid the next year's tuition. The Infusionsoft campaign made this visible, netting us thousands of dollars in lost revenue. The key here is that Infusionsoft is far more than just a CRM. It's business-process-automation.

Infusionsoft review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"Infusionsoft automates everything"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is a great system for us because we can automate anything through it. Because of how popular it is, many third party companies have sprung up to build integration apps like Zapier and PlusThis. You can integrate and automate almost everything leading up to a human contact.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike this anymore about it, but it was difficult to learn. The UI of the campaign builder is awesome, but the UI for everything else is pretty rough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't buy it without also getting setup and trained by Clint Hosman at Longship Systems https://www.facebook.com/longshipsystems/. Of everyone in my marketing network, he's the guy to help you get through the noise in infusionsoft and unlock it's potential

Email deliverability, lead magnet deliverability, increasing engagement with out customers and past clients, launching products. Infusionsoft does everything for us

Infusionsoft review by Barbara C.
Barbara C.

"Infusionsoft has turned a not for profit business around"

What do you like best?

The Functionality is great - it delivers what Infusionsoft claims and certainly meets my expectations - which I have to admit are high.

The implementation Support is awesome - from signup and the introduction at the beginning, right through to support for advanced functionality. The success my last client has gained from implementing Infusionsoft has extensively exceeded my and their expectations. I could not have done it without them.

What do you dislike?

Getting advanced functions heard, understood and addressed is often hard.

It is impossible to meet all demands - I get it - however sometimes I would need to push for the support staff online chat to go and ask the senior team for input. When they went to do this , I always received the answer - " no we cannot do abc, but how about we try to do xyz."

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know there are other software systems that claim to offer what Infusionsoft does - the issue for my clients and I is not "Does the software do what Infusionsoft says it will " Rather it is "How will Infusionsoft help me to get the most out of their overall software AND help me implement it into my business?" In response to this question - Infusionsoft definitely leads the market. Their help and support has enabled my last client to save up to 30% of their admin costs; increase their people capacity by more than 60% and is starting to help them to build better relationships with their members. Indeed a turnaround for the UK based not for profit.

Automation of simple business automation leading to increased productivity because my people now have the time to think about important issues.

Ability to respond appropriately and personally to member / customer / prospect interactions means our communications are relevant, to the point of interest and we get fantastic response statistics and results.

It is a flexible system which means I can be as simple or as complex as my business needs it to be - and it still works quickly enough for me.

The best part by far of all my dealings with the "Help Chat" team - who I know all by name now and visa versa{(:)} is that in 90% of the time they were able to solve problems or steps I could not work out - and just help me to Infusionsoft working for me. This includes questions from the really silly to really complicated. - all handled well and with a high sense of humour which I need.

Infusionsoft review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"It's great if your business is relatively simple"

What do you like best?

The campaign function is the backbone of Infusionsoft and what so many others have copied to build their marketing automation upon. Tags are key to triggering actions and make segmenting your contacts as powerful as you could ever hope for.

What do you dislike?

Since it's been around for 13+ years, there are some legacy systems and infrastructure that limit it in annoying ways.

First, the limit of 100 custom fields is so restrictive, especially when trying to capture robust data on customers through surveys.

The shopping cart is completely useless. Why they haven't updated this is beyond me as it forces companies to use 3rd party carts that have to pass data to Infusionsoft to trigger all manner of follow up and segmentation. The API is clunky and requires pretty advanced programming chops to use it, too. So if you want to integrate something that isn't connected to Zapier, you're going to pay a pretty penny to integrate it.

Their landing pages are lousy, too, forcing many to use a 3rd party app for that, too.

Finally, their throttling of emails has grown to a ridiculous level. If recipients flag an email as spam, they stop the campaign. I've had numerous clients unable to send broadcasts to paying customers because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work through your entire needs list to explore what features you actually need.

The ability to segment and follow up with contacts in a strategic manner through the campaign builder is very robust.

Infusionsoft review by Breanna S.
Breanna S.

"Infusionsoft Rocks!!"

What do you like best?

I love the automation portion of infusionsoft the most. I also appreciate how you can use one campaign, save parts as templates and use those templates to create entirely different campaigns. I also appreciate having customer support and training sessions that helped walk me through this infusionsoft journey.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the newer interface system that was used, I was switched back to the classic edition which for me was easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incorporating some form of texting campaigns. I work with high school and collegiate athletes, most of whom check text messages more than emails.

Collecting additional contact information. The old pen and paper method was just too much to keep track of, with infusionsoft if i have their email I can create a campaign that will collect the additional information needed.

Infusionsoft review by Steve O.
Steve O.

"Great product, over-the-top service"

What do you like best?

No one says "read the FAQs." I always get a useful response and follow-through. And when I had a rough couple of months with the decline and death of my mother, they helped make sure I didn't miss a beat. They've more than earned my loyalty.

What do you dislike?

Sending a single email could be a little easier, and invoicing/subscription setup could also go a little smoother. HubSpot's free CRM is really good at the former (although MUCH more expensive when it's time to do email and marketing automation) and WaveApps is pretty slick on the latter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You can't beat the service.

Marketing automation. I'm essentially a one-person shop, and although I enjoy prospecting, I love the automated follow-up of people I meet. I take a photo of a business card, verify the info, and the process begins. I appear MUCH more organized than I actually am. :-)

Infusionsoft review by Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.

"Connect with Your Clients"

What do you like best?

I love the campaign builder as it helps me to automate some of my interactions with my customers. It's been a great tool to use to get to know who my client is. Their "university" training gave me so many smart ideas on how to engage with my customers and learn about them to better serve them. Infusionsoft keeps getting better. I love the new landing pages and could drop paying for another program. (I guess that's more than one thing.)

What do you dislike?

I've heard other people say they find it hard to use. That hasn't been my experience. I love how the campaign builder uses a flow chart way of organizing the steps. It so intuitive for me.

Understanding my customer. Nurturing the relationship with my customers. Making offers.

Infusionsoft review by Jenny C.
Jenny C.

"Love InfusionSoft"

What do you like best?

I like the tagging system. I only need to have contacts entered once, but they can have as many different tags as they need so they can be on as many different lists as needed. I have also used Constant Contact, and get frustrated that you have to duplicate entries if people need to be on duplicate lists.

What do you dislike?

There is so much functionality in InfusionSoft that I have yet to learn that it's even there/possible. I also get frustrated from time to time because there are things I can't do with the software (I call and talk to support and find things are impossible), but I have yet to find any software that is perfect for all my email needs. For example, if someone opts out of an email, it opts them out from all your lists, not just the newsletter they didn't want.

How to organize contacts and make sure everyone is on the correct email lists. The nurture campaigns I have been able to set up are wonderful.

Infusionsoft review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Infusionsoft University flipped the lights on for me!"

What do you like best?

The instructors & partners are excellent guides. They asked the right questions to help me understand how to create solutions for automating internal business tasks; understand how to create a solutions to help pull us out of a stagnant growth cycle.

What do you dislike?

I wish they provided a link to a re-cap video of the class to attendees. Would help big time when you arrive back home & need to brush-up on a section of the class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

• Sign up for University before you start.

• Don't rely on the pre-built marketing campaigns at the beginning, invest in learning how Infusionsoft works before you can take advantage of the pre-built marketing campaigns.

• Internal automation of tasks.

• Creating new leads with an automated campaign that continually feeds in new leads from our website, social media, etc.

• Don't need to hire new employees for a while.

• Frees up more of my time to focus on more important areas of our business.

Learn more about Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft Videos

Learning about Infusionsoft?

* We monitor all Infusionsoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.