Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft

4.0

Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place

Work for Infusionsoft?

Learning about Infusionsoft?

Infusionsoft Reviews

Ask Infusionsoft a Question
Showing 631 Infusionsoft reviews
Infusionsoft review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft review by Tracie R.
Tracie R.

"I love Infusionsoft. I recommend it To my peers and use it exclusively to manage my customer list."

What do you like best?

Without Infusionsoft, I would not be as successful as I am. It also saves me a ton of time and helps with consistent messaging. Once a campaign is set up, I can reuse it. I have two campaigns that I've been running for the last two years that have converted the majority of my customers. Occassionally, I will tweak the campagin and make it better, but I haven't had to redo it yet. My campaigns are customized and do exactly what I want them to do.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I’d like to see improved, but for the most part they’ve done an amazing job! I think reporting is getting better, but it could be better. It also takes quite a bit of time to set up. Sometimes campagins can be very complicated and large depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get it set up, it works really well. It's the time and dedication that's needed up front that's difficult.

Conversion from leads to customers without needing customer support. It's very automated and once it's set up, I can move on.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Infusionsoft review by Kay W.
Kay W.

"Call me a geek but I love this software"

What do you like best?

I think that this is a wonderful foundation for so many marketing opportunities. I think the possibilities are unlimited, I only wish I had more time to work on them. The marketplace opens up a world of extending infusionsoft to meet so many different needs. Generally it is a user friendly app once you spend a little time with it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the billing system or lets say we are bending the auto-billiing system capabilities to meet our needs and its not working well for us. For the email builder, it would be nice to set the cell sizes on tables. As a small business owner, I have to say the software is certainly more robust than I think any small business owner has time to learn. It has taken me a couple years to dig in and really see the potential and I don't think I have scratched the surface. It just takes time to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business owner and go with Infusionsoft get a developer or someone to show you how to use it so you can truly see the potential. its very robust but being a small business owner, I don't have time to learn it on my own as much as I would like to.

We use infusionsoft for marketing and can segment our messages to deliver content that people want. We get a higher open ratio. We are also using infusionsoft for our customers to deliver information to them automatically but building out customer service features with SMS.

Infusionsoft review by Stuart C.
Stuart C.

"Infusionsoft Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like that Infusionsoft is able to track so much meaningful information about your customers. It allows you to see which subscribers and customers are engaged with your product, email broadcasts, and within funnels.

The reporting is great and the ease of use when setting up order forms, special discounts, and products is second to none.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the navigation can be a little tricky. You really need to know where to go, otherwise you need to go all the way back out to the dashboard and back in to get to where you need to be.

It would also be great to have an easier way to view dated information, like having a 'next day' button. If you're looking at products sold through a week, you have to enter each date separately, rather than being able to skip through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go ahead and give it a shot. Easy to use and has the functionality to cover pretty much everything.

Product sales, order forms, customer reporting, email campaigns, email broadcasts.

Infusionsoft review by 🏃‍♀️ Liz W.
🏃‍♀️ Liz W.

"Liz’s InfusionSoft review "

What do you like best?

Loving the automation capabilities and how its improving my home based business. It saves me time and is super professional, easy to learn and has so many more options to use to take your business, whatever it is to the next level.

I love that the templates are already there and you can literally create new, fun and attractive advertising within 20 minutes and reach millions of people who need the product or service that you have available. The training courses are phenomenal and would cost me thousands of dollars if I were to hire someone or pay someone to do this work for me. The Coaches are professional, helpful and up to date on the latest trends and advertising methods. You can literally create a new strategy for your business and have support and test your ideas without losing thousands of dollars on an idea that may or may not be attractive to your market. The expertise is incredible and the fact that they share all this info that other companies make you pay thousands for with no guarantee that it will actually work.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all. Thanks to all the free trainings, chats and online groups, there's tons of support and no reason not to improve your business. Even by using just 5% of the features I've seen a huge difference in my business. There are so many options to improve your business no matter what you do. As a network marketer who runs a home based business and is a full time Mom, I am able to connect with potential clients all over the world, provide them with information and reach so many more people than I could running my business the old fashioned way.

It does take a commitment of start up time but it is well worth the time investment for what you will receive in connecting capabilities and advertising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get started and in less than a year you will see a massive difference, even if you just apply 5-10% of what they offer!

Automated emails, campaigns, coaching series...saves so much time and offers so much value to your clients and potential clients! I've also been able to share this info with my Team and show them how automation can improve their business and save them time throughout their day and free up more time to spend doing things they love with those they love but not miss out on opportunities.

Infusionsoft review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Why I refer my friends"

What do you like best?

You can automate and systematize so much. I can multiply results of my marketing and sales and client fulfillment, and generate much more revenue while keeping clients happy.

What do you dislike?

It takes a mindset change to go from crazy mode to creating systems that do all the hard work. This can take some time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are at least 5 years ahead of their competitors. I've seen clients with systems that are "just like Infusionsoft only better". While they may be better in one area, they are not better than Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft is superior in critical areas where those others fall short.

More leads, more sales, better follow up, and less work because systems I built are doing all the manual grunt work my team and I used to do. It's so nice having a business that can be scaled. It takes work, but suddenly it becomes reality instead of a far-fetched dream. My sales have gone up and I have great client relationships. I can focus more on the customer, solving their problems, and selling more.

Infusionsoft review by Theresa A. M.
Theresa A. M.

"The Best CRM Software in the World"

What do you like best?

I have been using Infusionsoft since June for my Real Estate Business. The software has saved me many hours of emailing individuals with my marketing material. With Infusionsoft I have been able to set up campaigns that run automatically when I enter the contact's information. There are tasks that I can create and reminders I can set and so much more. The software is so easy to use and the help and support is outstanding. You can reach them anytime by chat or by phone. If yo are looking for the software that is easy to use and has a lot of features, then I highly recommend Infusionsoft.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like everything, this is the best software ever

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it today! Don't delay.

The software has given me time to do other things without spending all day setting up emails and landing pages. The templates they offer are outstanding.

Infusionsoft review by Tiana D.
Tiana D.

"Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up email campaigns and tag contacts for certain campaigns. Searching and merging contacts is also very easy. I also like that I can see EVERY person that has opened an email, reported it as spam, or opted out of the sequence.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Infusionsoft can't auto-delete duplicate contacts. I also don't like the certain features with setting the email to go out at a certain time. Sometimes I set it to go out at 3:30, but I'm not done with it until 3:45. When I click publish, it should automatically go out rather than just not going out at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only recommend this product to businesses who need to send out mass email campaigns.

I use Infusionsoft in my law firm to send mass weekly emails, and get important information to my clients. The benefits are amazing. Emails are super easy to send, to a large number of people. Tagging contacts keep everything organized. and automatic email sequences make my life so much easier.

Infusionsoft review by Duncan H.
Duncan H.

"ZERO support, FALSE Sales Promises"

What do you like best?

The program has great potential and would streamline marketing very nicely if there was support in setting up an API call.

What do you dislike?

Sales people lie about the coaching & Support. They tell you " we will build a campaign for you, then we will build a campaign with you, then you will build one and we will check it" Instead they build nothing then refuse to help you make the campaign run by setting up and API Call. Coaches are arrogant and incompetent because they cannot actually help you set up anything technical, like an API call. It's useless unless this program can talk to my website and track actions. It ridiculous that they are unwilling or unable to even teach us how to set up an API call to make the system work. In fact they say they don;t know how and cannot refer me to someone who can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Infusionsoft revamps its support and sales it will be a great system. But the ability to get set up, the lying about coaching and the failure to provide ANY help or even advice setting up an API call is ridiculous and pathetic.

None

Infusionsoft review by Robin M.
Robin M.

"Total Automation-Design Freedom & a Highly Proficient Helpdesk!"

What do you like best?

Cutting out manual processes for the co.

What do you dislike?

The Landing Page builder doesn't load as fast as everything else. This could be tweaked as I notice it when I'm skipping in and out of different campaigns to make cross-campaign edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire somebody that studied philosophy and majored in Logic. Learning curve with decision diamonds and sequences greatly reduced.

Sales team efficiency, and total under-utilization of the huge vault of old leads. These leads were sitting and getting dusty for over a year. I've been able to design dynamic and effective automations to sift through these leads, clean up the mailing list, and split healthy old leads to sales teams with precise outcomes. And everything is measurable. As a big fan of logic, InfusionSoft is a literal playground.

The design capabilities also extend to base visual/aesthetic design. A lot better aesthetically than other CRMs and mass-mailers. Good on ya, InfusionSoft!

Infusionsoft review by Cathy B.
Cathy B.

"Awesome Experience!"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and very efficient software tools for email marketing. I have seen many successful companies using this product which gives me a confidance in using this product. This platform is way better than other existing e-mail marketing platform. However, it's bit expensive as described below in "what you dislike" section.

What do you dislike?

Expensive compared to other e-mail marketing platform. Also, there should be video tutorials included for troubleshooting. Every time I contact infusionsoft for a real marketing related issue, they advise me to hire a professional with paid service. Anyway, I am paying a significant amount of monthly subscription every month and all the services should be included there in the package. In addition, i am really having a hard time capturing leads using this product. No one is signing up on my lead capture page irrespecive of my several try (using different layout). When I contacted infusionsoft about this, they provided 2 free calls to solve this issue. However, the discussion we had was very superficial and was not at all helpful. At the en of the second call, the customer care representative advised me to avail paid service where I will have better chance to improve my landing page. That does not make any sense to me especially when I am paying a lot for this product and infusionsoft should be able to resolve all the issues without refereing me to a third party.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will NOT recommend. It's expensive and as per as training is concerned it's not complete (should have more troubleshoot videos).

Generating and capturing leads for e-mail marketing.

Infusionsoft review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Build an Efficient Sales Process"

What do you like best?

The CRM. It makes sense. There are plenty of ways to record information to help you do a better job of remembering conversations and activities before you call a prospect or customer.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality. It's not bad but it could be improved. For example, I cannot search my notes on contact records. And when you search for a tag in the main search bar, the tag should populate as a potential match.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google "infusionsoft certified partners" and find a partner to begin your relationship with Infusionsoft. You will have better attention to detail and these guys are the real experts who have a vested interest in helping you because they will get a commission.

Automation. I love that I do marketing automation & sales automation. Whether I am generating leads & customers online or offline, there is a way to build an efficient sales process.

Infusionsoft review by Katie  C.
Katie C.

"Incredible"

What do you like best?

The ability to track all clients, no matter what step of the process they are in. I absolutely love the fact that I can go back to each individual client and read what is going on with that person, no matter who has been involved in the process. I am able to keep track of any outstanding balances on invoices. That in itself makes this program worth it. I also really enjoy that there is a mobile app with this software. It makes pulling up contact information while not in the office that much more convenient.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time. Everything that I have used, has been excellent. Once I figured out how to use the functions I am currently using, it has been a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When implementing, give it at least a month before really giving it an opinion. It took a little time for me to figure out and get used to using all steps of the process. I still don't use every feature that infusionsoft provides. That is not because I don't feel like I need to, but because it takes time to figure everything out and how it works. I am very excited to get in deeper and utilize all functions.

Keeping track of past due accounts. I really like the ability to add both generic notes and more specific notes. This allows me to not have to remember exactly what is going on with each client based off of memory.

Infusionsoft review by Oksana U.
Oksana U.

"Great performance and many nice options, perfect for people with established business"

What do you like best?

Statistics dashboard is really nice and I see everything that has happened with my email sequences. I can also build super elaborated sequences that have very advanced options available and I can do anything I need with that! It also integrates with Clifckunnels real nice

What do you dislike?

For a beginner, it's a bit tricky to set up. Also, it is quite expensive for someone just starting out. But it's perfect for people with established business, the price justifies the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an established business, go for it! It's great, has loads of features and you will achieve elaborate email sequences, great variety for email broadcasting and loads of options for CRM and customer relations. If you are only just starting out - make sure that you are certain that your business will take off soon, since the monthly price is quite substantial...

Created elaborated email sequences to serve my funnel. Keep my contacts in check and start email broadcasts and communications.

Infusionsoft review by Johnathan S.
Johnathan S.

"Good Choice For Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I started using Infusionsoft back in 2013. From the beginning, I have always loved their support. I can always get a hold of someone through their online chat feature or on the phone if I really need to. I have never had one of those experiences with them where you get frustrated because you can't actually talk to someone to get an answer to your problems.

The product has also come a long way in just these few past years. They are continually improving it and releasing amazing updates! It's so satisfying after giving feedback to actually see the recommendations you give being acted upon. You can really tell that they want to serve the small business community and are continually doing all they can to stay focused on that priority.

What do you dislike?

The two things I would like to see changed are their dashboards and their reports. Both have decent capabilities right now but it would be sooooo much more useful to have them be more customizable. They can feel limited when you really want to get in deep with them. However, there are integrations for dashboards and reports that allow you to do more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like others have said, this product is perfect for small businesses. If you are already a big business you will probably want to look elsewhere. However, if you are starting small and plan to get big, Infusionsoft is still a good place to start. Eventually you will have to migrate to a new system though.

With Infusionsoft I am able to track interactions and data on my contacts all in one place, send emails to customers and leads, set up email and landing page templates, segment my leads and customers, set up automation to save time and nurture leads, and make sure none of my leads fall through the cracks. It really sets you up for more success if you use it properly.

Infusionsoft review by Richard W.
Richard W.

"Inspirational. A great product, backed by knowledgeable, enthusiastic people. I love Infusionsoft!"

What do you like best?

The package is generally easy to use and navigate, integration with our e-commerce and payment system was easy. We were quickly up and running with our first campaigns. Our on-boarding was excellent, quickly getting su through the basics and allowing us to focus on really getting our first campaigns working.

Infusionsoft has generated a level of accountability within the business that wasn't there before; we can see the results of our campaigns so clearly in the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

A minor point, but the image sizing set up on templates is a bit hit and miss. it would be great if templates showed the image size so that you can drop a picture in that fits the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Business has to connect with its customers. Infusionsoft provides a great value, easy to use CRM platform that integrates easily. Its great fun to learn too!

Lead development. We're not there yet in realising the benefits because our lead generation needs tweaking, but we can see the pathway. This will become our core focus in Q1 of the the next (Australian) FY; we have gotten the building blocks in place now.

Customer management; we're ow far better at connecting with our existing customers. We've seen a four fold increase in online sales since launching on Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy client communication"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of features and tools that help you do campaign. Easy to email client and do task as well. You can upload videos for the log in campaigns for the clients and picture too. It is good for commercializing your business and keep the people updated in your products. Organizes with other people as well. You may create a team where you can do task together and finish it as you can see who can do task well

What do you dislike?

The new update has been different in terms of campaign. The tools use are for only general purposes before there are tool that can be customize. It doesn't show specific needed materials for the campaign builders and there were a lot going on when you tried to create another campaign or tag or other features that you want to add in the on your business or commercial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for businesses that has constant update for the clients. It creates more creative email that make much more standard for a business to operate well and have the team to work on

Campaign are very helpful with regards communicating with client by email and automatically schedule the emails to be sent. It organizes our work and task that is needed to be done and show more standard set of emails that to be sent to the clients and let us to be notified for any response from our clients

Infusionsoft review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"Complete Package. This is one of the best software for getting leads and marketing."

What do you like best?

There are so many things to be liked in infusion soft. First, the tasks creations. Instead of just setting a reminder on my calendar, I could set a specific task on a specific date. Never missed anything. Second, I love the auto emails. It is set to work on itself without too much effort. Third, the notification. Everybody is informed. Fourth, the tagging. No need to go back from the start just to check the status of a client. Lastly, I love the notes. This is the best feature for me because it is our form of communication with other people involved in the process even we don't actually talk at all. One can easily what is happening to a client recently and who did the task.

What do you dislike?

I still find it difficult to create campaigns, especially the complicated one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommended Infusionsoft to our partners and companies we have interactions. This is also good to those who have personal online businesses

Updating of clients information is still one of the hard tasks we were able to solve using infusion soft. Moving them on with the next process is another thing. With infusion soft, using tags, we can easily put them in the proper sequence without exerting too much effort.

Infusionsoft review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Infusionsoft is the best"

What do you like best?

I love the ecosystem. There are really helpful people in the facebook group as well as other groups, and tons of integrations from the partner ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

I wish Infusionsoft was a bit better with B2B. Everything is so contact-centric that it's a bit difficult to keep track of all interactions with a company, as opposed to a person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I gave a high rating on ease of use because once you know how to use it, it is INCREDIBLE how easy it is to set up customized, complex processes. However, if you've never seen Infusionsoft before, YOU NEED HELP OR TRAINING. This is a robust piece of software. You can't just pick it up and figure it out.

Holy crap. This is a huge list. Infusionsoft does SO much, and if there's a particular feature you need that Infusionsoft doesn't have, you can find an integration for it. We're using Infusionsoft with AppointmentCore, Graphly, and LeadPages (although the new landing page builder might replace LeadPages). So... lead gen, autoresponder, nurture, sales pipeline management, sales rep management, dashboards, lead source ROI tracking, customer communication... our business revolves around Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Superbly engineered CRM + Automation solution"

What do you like best?

It works! I've tried them all, and Infusionsoft is the one program that does what I need it to do consistently and flawlessly. Best of all, after a short learning curve and some kind coaching, I can do it myself!

What do you dislike?

Could have a prettier user interface, but I see that's been addressed in the latest edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a live demo of the latest version, then work with a Certified Partner for training and implementation. The added support is worth every penny and will pay for itself very quickly.

Keeping front of mind with my prospects and engaging them with a relevant message that promotes sales was my biggest objective, and that seems to be Infusionsoft's sweet spot. Automated marketing campaigns run when triggered, and I get an alert whenever a prospect takes action. So, I'm always able to pick up the phone and make a call at exactly the right time.

Infusionsoft review by Lindy T.
Lindy T.

"Generation of Automation"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it has been to automate campaigns and see live updates of their success. By sending out an email blast to selected clients I can update them on our latest offers and keep track of who is opening the email and who is clicking any links - this enables us to keep up the interest our clients are showing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Infusionsoft!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the training and hit the ground running! Infusionsoft is the answer to automating your business. If you put in the ground work you will see the benefits right away. The templates for the campaigns make digital marketing achievable for everyone...and the live stat updates are awesome!

With Infusionsoft I have been able to promote our businesses with digital marketing campaigns and email blasts and just by tagging the contacts accordingly I can target different demographics. The campaigns are automated so once I have them set up I can let them work their magic!

Infusionsoft review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Best CRM for Entrepreneurs Out There!"

What do you like best?

Love creating simple/complicated Campaigns

What do you dislike?

Its like a rolls royce, and can be overwhemling

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM tool out there for small businesses- it can do a ton. If you have between 10 - 200k email addresses- this is the tool for you. Don't listen to any naysayers out there- been using this product since 2007 and it's changed a ton. They are on the right track and continue to improve it. It's a no brainer to go with it. I only use clients who have infusionsoft, and I even switched to it.

I love being able to create complicated or simple marketing campaigns and setting it up with different media, not just email, and tracking is a breeze, along with segmenting my list. This is THE tool I recommend to all my clients, especially when I'm doing their launches!

Infusionsoft review by Millie B.
Millie B.

"A steep but worthwhile learning curve."

What do you like best?

The email automation tools are fantastic and offer a tonne of flexibility. Being able to see your entire campaign and all the component parts as a "map view" (I'm sure there's a more technical name for it) is a feature I couldn't live without. The recent updates to email styling have made Infusionsoft an even more valuable tool for us.

What do you dislike?

Their CRM is good from standpoint of seeing a complete overview of each lead and their interactions with your company. But I dislike how hard it is to just add and review basic notes - the text boxes are tiny and you can't expand them to easily read your own notes or the notes that others have added. I also wish I could add tasks and notes at the same time instead of in separate screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how tagging works and learn to love your tags as early as possible. This will make segmentation of our audience(s) really powerful in the long term.

Infusionsoft solves our main business problem which is sending our automated emails to trial users of our software.

Infusionsoft review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Outstanding tool, yet requires more-than-average experience to reap true value"

What do you like best?

The visual campaign builder is amazing. It provides the ability to literally DESIGN what the process should be from the moment you acquire a contact (prospect, lead, sale... any level), through to delivery and satisfaction of the customer. Virtual hand-offs from one campaign to another are both possible and required to make the entire business-process-automation maintainable.

What do you dislike?

Of late (12/17 - 2/1), spam-bots are winning. A bot will fill out a lead form, using a legitimate email and a bogus name, creating a bogus contact record. You send a message (even a double-opt-in confirmation), but it's to a legitimate human who was subscribed by a bot. The human will flag you as a spammer. There are steps you can take to stop this, but they require additional, non-standard efforts to implement.

The tool is not hard to use but does require considerable practice and experience to use it well. Imagine a large Lego set to build a spaceship. With instructions, a 10-year-old can build it. But if all you have are the parts (design elements), then it is unlikely that the spaceship is going to turn out well. But once it's built, even a 5-year old can play with it. So you really do need help with initial implementation and design with Infusionsoft in order for your own business to fly through the universe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can do it all yourself. The reason Infusionsoft requires a partner to help with setup (Their kick-starter packages) is that they are more interested in your success than in having you purchase the product and fail. Used well, that kick-start is the best investment you can make with implementation. It's not like an automotive service-package that you may or may not use. Rather, it's more like putting gas, oil, and fluids into the car before you leave the lot.

After designing a campaign that tracked students through a 3-year program with yearly renewal, we found that our billing process had a hole, and many students never paid the next year's tuition. The Infusionsoft campaign made this visible, netting us thousands of dollars in lost revenue. The key here is that Infusionsoft is far more than just a CRM. It's business-process-automation.

Infusionsoft review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"Infusionsoft automates everything"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is a great system for us because we can automate anything through it. Because of how popular it is, many third party companies have sprung up to build integration apps like Zapier and PlusThis. You can integrate and automate almost everything leading up to a human contact.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike this anymore about it, but it was difficult to learn. The UI of the campaign builder is awesome, but the UI for everything else is pretty rough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't buy it without also getting setup and trained by Clint Hosman at Longship Systems https://www.facebook.com/longshipsystems/. Of everyone in my marketing network, he's the guy to help you get through the noise in infusionsoft and unlock it's potential

Email deliverability, lead magnet deliverability, increasing engagement with out customers and past clients, launching products. Infusionsoft does everything for us

Infusionsoft review by Barbara C.
Barbara C.

"Infusionsoft has turned a not for profit business around"

What do you like best?

The Functionality is great - it delivers what Infusionsoft claims and certainly meets my expectations - which I have to admit are high.

The implementation Support is awesome - from signup and the introduction at the beginning, right through to support for advanced functionality. The success my last client has gained from implementing Infusionsoft has extensively exceeded my and their expectations. I could not have done it without them.

What do you dislike?

Getting advanced functions heard, understood and addressed is often hard.

It is impossible to meet all demands - I get it - however sometimes I would need to push for the support staff online chat to go and ask the senior team for input. When they went to do this , I always received the answer - " no we cannot do abc, but how about we try to do xyz."

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know there are other software systems that claim to offer what Infusionsoft does - the issue for my clients and I is not "Does the software do what Infusionsoft says it will " Rather it is "How will Infusionsoft help me to get the most out of their overall software AND help me implement it into my business?" In response to this question - Infusionsoft definitely leads the market. Their help and support has enabled my last client to save up to 30% of their admin costs; increase their people capacity by more than 60% and is starting to help them to build better relationships with their members. Indeed a turnaround for the UK based not for profit.

Automation of simple business automation leading to increased productivity because my people now have the time to think about important issues.

Ability to respond appropriately and personally to member / customer / prospect interactions means our communications are relevant, to the point of interest and we get fantastic response statistics and results.

It is a flexible system which means I can be as simple or as complex as my business needs it to be - and it still works quickly enough for me.

The best part by far of all my dealings with the "Help Chat" team - who I know all by name now and visa versa{(:)} is that in 90% of the time they were able to solve problems or steps I could not work out - and just help me to Infusionsoft working for me. This includes questions from the really silly to really complicated. - all handled well and with a high sense of humour which I need.

Infusionsoft review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"It's great if your business is relatively simple"

What do you like best?

The campaign function is the backbone of Infusionsoft and what so many others have copied to build their marketing automation upon. Tags are key to triggering actions and make segmenting your contacts as powerful as you could ever hope for.

What do you dislike?

Since it's been around for 13+ years, there are some legacy systems and infrastructure that limit it in annoying ways.

First, the limit of 100 custom fields is so restrictive, especially when trying to capture robust data on customers through surveys.

The shopping cart is completely useless. Why they haven't updated this is beyond me as it forces companies to use 3rd party carts that have to pass data to Infusionsoft to trigger all manner of follow up and segmentation. The API is clunky and requires pretty advanced programming chops to use it, too. So if you want to integrate something that isn't connected to Zapier, you're going to pay a pretty penny to integrate it.

Their landing pages are lousy, too, forcing many to use a 3rd party app for that, too.

Finally, their throttling of emails has grown to a ridiculous level. If recipients flag an email as spam, they stop the campaign. I've had numerous clients unable to send broadcasts to paying customers because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work through your entire needs list to explore what features you actually need.

The ability to segment and follow up with contacts in a strategic manner through the campaign builder is very robust.

Infusionsoft review by Breanna S.
Breanna S.

"Infusionsoft Rocks!!"

What do you like best?

I love the automation portion of infusionsoft the most. I also appreciate how you can use one campaign, save parts as templates and use those templates to create entirely different campaigns. I also appreciate having customer support and training sessions that helped walk me through this infusionsoft journey.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the newer interface system that was used, I was switched back to the classic edition which for me was easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incorporating some form of texting campaigns. I work with high school and collegiate athletes, most of whom check text messages more than emails.

Collecting additional contact information. The old pen and paper method was just too much to keep track of, with infusionsoft if i have their email I can create a campaign that will collect the additional information needed.

Infusionsoft review by Steve O.
Steve O.

"Great product, over-the-top service"

What do you like best?

No one says "read the FAQs." I always get a useful response and follow-through. And when I had a rough couple of months with the decline and death of my mother, they helped make sure I didn't miss a beat. They've more than earned my loyalty.

What do you dislike?

Sending a single email could be a little easier, and invoicing/subscription setup could also go a little smoother. HubSpot's free CRM is really good at the former (although MUCH more expensive when it's time to do email and marketing automation) and WaveApps is pretty slick on the latter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You can't beat the service.

Marketing automation. I'm essentially a one-person shop, and although I enjoy prospecting, I love the automated follow-up of people I meet. I take a photo of a business card, verify the info, and the process begins. I appear MUCH more organized than I actually am. :-)

Infusionsoft review by Jenny C.
Jenny C.

"Love InfusionSoft"

What do you like best?

I like the tagging system. I only need to have contacts entered once, but they can have as many different tags as they need so they can be on as many different lists as needed. I have also used Constant Contact, and get frustrated that you have to duplicate entries if people need to be on duplicate lists.

What do you dislike?

There is so much functionality in InfusionSoft that I have yet to learn that it's even there/possible. I also get frustrated from time to time because there are things I can't do with the software (I call and talk to support and find things are impossible), but I have yet to find any software that is perfect for all my email needs. For example, if someone opts out of an email, it opts them out from all your lists, not just the newsletter they didn't want.

How to organize contacts and make sure everyone is on the correct email lists. The nurture campaigns I have been able to set up are wonderful.

Infusionsoft review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Infusionsoft University flipped the lights on for me!"

What do you like best?

The instructors & partners are excellent guides. They asked the right questions to help me understand how to create solutions for automating internal business tasks; understand how to create a solutions to help pull us out of a stagnant growth cycle.

What do you dislike?

I wish they provided a link to a re-cap video of the class to attendees. Would help big time when you arrive back home & need to brush-up on a section of the class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

• Sign up for University before you start.

• Don't rely on the pre-built marketing campaigns at the beginning, invest in learning how Infusionsoft works before you can take advantage of the pre-built marketing campaigns.

• Internal automation of tasks.

• Creating new leads with an automated campaign that continually feeds in new leads from our website, social media, etc.

• Don't need to hire new employees for a while.

• Frees up more of my time to focus on more important areas of our business.

Infusionsoft review by Francisco de Jesús D.
Francisco de Jesús D.

"Altamente recomendada"

What do you like best?

Lo increíble de esta plataforma es que te permite realizar tus campañas de una manera fácil y muy intuitiva, con diversas configuraciones que la hacen muy diferente a los demás sistemas en el mercado, aun cuando es una aplicación americana, en México he recibido un increíble soporte técnico, si desean incursionar en inbound marketing y la automatización la recomiendo ampliamente.

Lo increíble de todo es que mientras tu equipo se enfoca en aquellos leads que ya han madurado y han sido nutridos con información, el sistema se encarga de administrar inteligentemente las campañas que previamente haz logrado programar, indicando el momento exacto en el cual reaccionan de mejor manera, ese es el caso de un lead que ya ha sido informado y esta preparado para realizar su compra, se pueden activar correos automatizados para informar al usuario que uno de sus prospectos requiere de una llamada para hacer labor de venta, ya con un gran porcentaje de éxito de esta transacción.

Esta herramienta además permite obtener información sobre los correos que cada contacto ha visto y en cuales ha dado click, es una retroalimentación inmediata y exacta, pues con cada acción se incrementa el nivel de interés del prospecto.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que no envian informacion sobre sus actualizaciones por medio de correo de manera entendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La mejor manera de automatizar tu marketing y lograr implementar inbound marketing, disponible en México!

CRM, E MAIL MARKETING; AUTOMATIZACIÓN Y SEGUIMIENTO DEL EMBUDO

Infusionsoft review by Angie F.
Angie F.

"Infusionsoft makes CRM easy"

What do you like best?

I love that Infusionsoft is a one-stop CRM solution for my business. We tried piecing together services in the past, but Infusionsoft replaced them all. I love the campaign builder and how easy it is to work with.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't create Landing Pages with custom URLs - Not www.landingpage.domain.com, but rather www.domain.com/landingpage

I would like more options for customizing shopping carts without hiring a programmer - a drag and drop designer would be AMAZING

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't listen to those who call Infusionsoft "Confusionsoft". It is a very simple product to use and replaces every other CRM service out there. The company has made some HUGE improvements over the past year or so, including a drag and drop email builder and landing page creator that are just fantastic! Makes Constant Contact obsolete.

CRM, DRIP campaigns, shopping cart, landing pages, and more

Infusionsoft offers us a one-stop solution to all of our database, CRM, internet marketing needs. We also use it to deliver several online coaching programs (in conjunction with CustomerHub) - it works great. All in all, even though Infusionsoft has a hefty monthly price tag, it also is less expensive than piecing services together! Plus, it's great to have one support team to work with if and when we do run into problems.

Infusionsoft review by Corinne C.
Corinne C.

"Infusionsoft has saved us so much time and so many headaches"

What do you like best?

We love how it takes the human error element out of the mix. It sends our customers the information they need, when they expect it. We also use it for project management along the way.

What do you dislike?

The invoicing module needs quite a bit of work to compete with other companies when there are multiple products and different tax variables like Resale Licenses or Non/Profits and churches but if you have a simple sales pipeline, it should work great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you learn how to set up campaigns on your own, it's invaluable and you can do so much. We still only use it to about 50% of its capacity. Our goal is to use it to at least 80% of its capabilities this year.

We have employees coming in at different times who are no longer waiting for the other employees. Most importantly it automates our follow up increasing our sales and retention rates.

Infusionsoft review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Most bang for your buck!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create exactly the flow I need for every situation. Whether I'm hosting an event or educating my customers about what I have to offer, I have the flexibility of communicating with them in smaller and more effective chunks of information.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey but I have tried a few other CRMs and this one is worth the extra. It saves me a lot of time in so many ways that the other programs couldn't. It's so easy to set up a campaign or e-mail that will add or remove tags as I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training. It's well worth the time. You will save endless hours by learning to use this software everyday with your business. If you are not using it every day, you are missing out.

Staying engaged with existing customers. Communicating with new customers right away while their interest is peaked. Answering repeated questions with no extra effort.

Infusionsoft review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"Still the best for recurring e-comm subscriptions"

What do you like best?

The title says it all. I've tried all the difference e-comm software out there for setting up and running e-comm businesses with recurring subscriptions and Infusionsoft is the most cost effective and powerful.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft is lagging behind in mobile responsiveness. Their storefront is unusable! You'll definitely need to setup your own storefront using WordPress and Inpressto. That combo with Infusionsoft is a very powerful and simple to manage e-comm system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In 2017 & 2018 Infusionsoft has refocused on product development and improvement and it's getting a lot of needed enhancements.

Recurring order subscription management is so much easier with Infusionsoft! If a customer call and needs to change their subscription details you can do that right in Infusionsoft. In most other systems you have to cancel the entire subscription and create a new one which includes recapturing credit card data. What a pain! Also other systems like Shopify won't do this natively so you end up buying extra add-ons.

Infusionsoft review by Devon G.
Devon G.

"Buyers Beware"

What do you like best?

There is nothing good about this business.

What do you dislike?

They lock you in contract charging you monthly along with a $500 fee if you try to break out early. If you are unable to take advantage of your software, which is likely, it will be about a $2000 mistake, $2500 if you cut out early.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High risk. If it's not right for you, you will be punished to stay in and continue paying their fees.

I have realized some education benefits, not nothing worth the costs and the hassle of dealing with this company.

If they are right for you, it will probably be great.

If they are not right for you, you will be punished and forced to continue paying for their services for one year, and it will become a dead cost to your business.

Support is friendly, but it is offset by the terrible treatment you will receive under their contracts. I would even go so far as to call that practice predetorial.

Do your research on whether marketing automation is right for you, check out a couple of competitors first, such as hubspot. Watching some videos on youtube.

Infusionsoft, lose the predatorial practices and you might just be a good company.

Otherwise, if you're reading this, stay away from infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"A powerful tool for growing membership "

What do you like best?

It's very simple to create automated sequences for reengaging prospects, on-boarding new members, managing contacts etc. Landing pages are relatively easy to make and manage. Integrates very nicely with Teachable.

What do you dislike?

The interface for creating landing pages is a little clunky at first but quite powerful when you get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get some additional training to teach you some key principles. That saved us lots of time when we were getting started

Automating the on-boarding of new members with a sequence of emails. That has saved us tons of time as it used to be a manual process.

Creating a landing page for our waiting list. We have a more profesisonal-looking page that the previous version that includes the raging of prospects into categories.

Infusionsoft review by Caleb D.
Caleb D.

"Powerful CRM for small businesses with plenty of features"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft keeps track of our customers in the CRM portion. I can tag clients, see their purchase history, review what emails they've received and processes they've been placed in, and more. It organizes our marketing: The Campaign Builder lets me produce wonderful custom flows.

What do you dislike?

The new Landing Page builder is great, but lacks some capabilities that standalone landing page builders have. For instance, I cannot copy elements from one landing page and paste into another page.

The software is so complicated that the learning curve is steep. They offer training to help with that. And their customer support is great.

Infusionsoft saves us from having a bunch of different programs: a CRM, an email sender, a campaign builder, a payment system. It's all in one.

Infusionsoft review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Great platform! Diverse functionality. "

What do you like best?

InfusionSoft allows me to manage thousands of contacts through a complex tagging system. I am also able to send e-mail messages to these contacts based on their tags, create campaigns that upload and tag contacts and send them automated messages, and track e-mail metrics through detailed reports. I am also able to customize my e-mail marketing templates to my needs.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulties I have had with InfusionSoft revolve around technology glitches. There have been a couple times where the formatting of my e-mail messages, after they are sent, is altered slightly. They do, however, have a great customer service platform and a live chat option. People are always available to help. Unfortunately, sometimes they simply told me the problem was a glitch they were working on fixing and not something they were able to deal with right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Infusionsoft. Aside from the few technological glitches I experienced with the software, it has been a great service and immensely helpful to my business.

InfusionSoft helps me solve a multitude of business problems. I can manage all of my contacts in one place, send e-mails to my contacts (or select contacts) using templates that are available on the platform or templates I created myself, generate complex campaigns, and check for duplicate contact records all in one place.

Infusionsoft review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Nice solution to aid in automation of your small business"

What do you like best?

Campaign builder to easily set up automation workflows for sales leads from web forms, for ongoing customer follow up and more.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is weak. Use for sales activity tracking is a bit cumbersome. Would like to have a more reliable integration with gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire a partner to aid with the set up. I feel like some of the campaigns could have been built more efficiently by partners. The benefit to you business of setting it up correctly from the beginning would be huge. I have been impressed with the professionalism of Box Out Marketing as a partner. Have not used, but know people who have and only hear good things.

Automation of sales lead follow up from web forms, nurture of clients with email solutions.

Infusionsoft review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Solid Product For the Right Business"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is affordable and provides some pretty powerful marketing automation capabilities. The integration/partner network is impressive. The landing page builder has come a long way. You can make a sharp looking page in Infusionsoft now, which previously wasn't the case. The all-in-one nature simplifies things vs having disparate systems.

What do you dislike?

While the automation builder is pretty good visually and easy to use, it's kind of limited. There's a small number of behaviors you can automate off of compared to some other solutions. The reporting is kind of weak IMO. Biggest gripe is the lack of customization on the CRM portion. Why can't we hide fields and move them around on the layout? A simplified CRM layout would make the product more usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan on being a big business, Infusionsoft probably isn't the ideal choice in the long run. If you plan on staying a small business, it's a solid choice. There's a lot of options in this market though, look around first.

An affordable marketing automation and CRM system that could be deployed quickly.

Infusionsoft review by Tyler L.
Tyler L.

"InfusionSoft CRM - it just works!"

What do you like best?

Really impressed with the entire solution offering, but was really drawn in with their graphical interface for campaign design. Being more of a visual person, it makes it so much easier to envision the "whole picture" for my company and clients' marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Being a relatively new user, I am still intimidated by the amount of things that InfusionSoft does, and have yet to really take advantage of the whole thing. I'm working through their InfusionSoft University and I'm sure that will make the world of difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The earlier you can get started with their University program, I'd recommend it.

At my company, we are using InfusionSoft internally to organize, manage and maximize our Sales & Marketing efforts. Once we've completed several campaigns for ourselves, and InfusionSoft University, we're already considering integrating this into our own offerings.

Infusionsoft review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Infusionsoft is top of the live for Small Business Automation! "

What do you like best?

I like how much I can do with Infusionsoft. I can find value in some of it's simplest features, and then I can dig in even deeper and build custom campaigns that automate so much of my business!

What do you dislike?

With all the power that comes with Infusionsoft, you kind of have to understand how all the pieces fit together. I've seen that it takes some people more time than others to understand how it all comes together. However, I haven't seen any other system that can do all that Infusionsoft does in a better way. I've used some enterprise tools, and those were Far more complicated to use and set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft is the top of the line automation tool. It is powerful and thus it will require at least an investment of time. If your business is ready for automation, it is well worth the cost, you won't find anything better for small businesses. You can put together other solutions ala cart, but in the end you'll have to invest just as much time and constantly worry about all the integrations and timing.

I use a lot of "workflow automation" meaning that I have to do a lot of things in my business over and over again. I use Infusionsoft to automate those tasks. I click a few buttons, and the task is completed (Sending emails/invoices, etc).

Infusionsoft review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Partnering with Infusionsoft Helped Us To 8X Our Revenue In 8 Months"

What do you like best?

Becoming an Infusionsoft Certified Partner was one of the best decisions we've ever made. Not only has Infusionsoft helped us to achieve our dream of financial freedom, but they shaved the learning curve and have provided so many opportunities for the Automation Agency to learn, scale, grow and continue to offer new and innovative marketing automation solutions to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... Hands down Infusionsoft is the best CRM & Marketing Automation Software for small businesses.

We're helping entrepreneurs and small business owners to achieve their dreams by helping them save time, grow sales, and automate their marketing and operational workflow.

I personally was able to quit my job, more than double my income, and fulfill my dream of owning a digital marketing agency. Not to mention that my wife and I have been able to provide a better quality of life to our family and now we are in the process of hiring and scaling our growing marketing agency.

Infusionsoft review by David D.
David D.

"Infusionsoft for business"

What do you like best?

Campaigns are set up and done. Once a campaign is done you can replicate fairly easily. There are a lot of infusionsoft pros around so if you get stuck you can easily reach out. There help support staff rock. Weekly webinars are great for continual learning best practices.

What do you dislike?

It took this boomer way to long to learn the ins and outs. My advice on any technology is just hire a millenial because this kind of stuff is in their DNA. They do provide a ton of support webinars and weekly webinars that are archived so you can learn how others are getting results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a good marketing guru who has used a variety of the software to determine if its right for you.

We use it to keep track of customers and note their symptoms and progress. For a very small business in the Wellness Field it allows us to track and make sure they are getting the educational data

Infusionsoft review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Great way to automate marketing"

What do you like best?

Infusion soft is a great program to use. It is very easy to navigate, and it has made my marketing and sales operations significantly easier. Especially when it comes to my ad campaigns, the prospective client gets automatically added to the designated category, which would allow an automated email campaign to be sent out at designated intervals. It has even made sending out mass emails significantly easier in a much better format than Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I have to change my password every90 days. however, I totally understand that. I wish it worked better on Safari as well (the email campaign feature). I cannot create the emails in Safari, but I can do so on Google Chrome.

I wish the automated text messages did not show that it was automated (subscribe/unsubscribe option)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what your purpose is when it comes to CRM. This is my 2nd CRM and I am very satisfied and do not plan on switching over

marketing automations- sales funneling, automated drip email campaigns. coordination with advertisements on Facebook.

Infusionsoft review by Danielle Desiree G.
Danielle Desiree G.

"Like a Dodge Viper, Infusionsoft requires commitment and some muscle to get it in the right gear."

What do you like best?

I love the community involved with Infusionsoft. The Icon event was amazing. There's a lot of cool features and perks to having Infusionsoft. I really like the campaign builder. Clate is an amazing guy and I would love to see what features he adds to IF.

What do you dislike?

I purchased Infusionsoft over a year ago and have still yet to understand all the aspects of running it.

We have a few support options 1) Spend time learning it yourself 2) Hire one of Infusionsoft's Partners at a steep cost to teach you in a hands on workshop or monthly retainer of $300 a month on top of Infusionsoft software costs. 3) Hire someone else to do it completely.

So, the options that looked enticing to me since I want to learn it is to pay $300 for the education monthly from a third party and to upgrade to E-Commerce for $300 a month. I'm looking at $600 a month on software alone which, can get expensive for a small business. That doesn't include all of the plugins like if you wanted to integrate a calendar, membership, and more. It is really like having the keys to a Dodge Viper and not knowing how to get it in the right gear so, it just sits in the garage.

I like what Infusionsoft is doing with The Greenroom and Knowledge Center by adding more supportive articles for small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a business doing 500K+, Infusionsoft may be right for you as long as you can afford to have an employee going through Infusionsoft University.

I've been able to automate my business more. I haven't been able to utilize it to it's fullest potential but, I believe in Clate Mask and the product and I know I'll figure it out.

Infusionsoft review by Tracey (Blanchfield) D.
Tracey (Blanchfield) D.

"Infusionsoft helps business owners run smarter and more profitable and productive businesses"

What do you like best?

I like the campaign builder in Infusionsoft. It helps me lay out the steps of each piece of communication with my clients in a way that I can easily see and monitor. I also like the dashboard which helps me see the things I need to track at a glance as soon as I log in. I also love that my Infusionsoft ID lets me log in to all of my clients accounts as well as my own in one place. Duplicating sequences and pieces of sequences in campaigns helps me to get things done in a shorter period of time. Productivity at its best!

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting is less than simple. We use the campaign builder a lot and the email reports don't show everything we want in one report. We have to compile some things manually. I also don't like that order forms are not available outside of campaigns. So if you forget where you put something you have to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to use it in the way you need to use it. Or get support from someone who uses it well. It's easy to use when you understand how it all works.

Recurring payments are big with my clients and me, and that is great to never miss one that is due. Or to have automated actions that can take place when someone's order doesn't renew so they can be reminded or removed from a sequence or membership level. Copying campaigns and forms and emails also makes things very simple for a user, to duplicate complex campaigns or recurring events like webinars or launches.

Infusionsoft review by Bertha S.
Bertha S.

"Infusionsoft ha facilitado nuestro trabajo diario"

What do you like best?

Lo facil que es dar seguimiento a todos los aspectos tanto de venta como de marketing. con infusionsoft una estrategia basada en la máxima automatización de las acciones, intentando que el tiempo que dediquen los empleados a estas tareas sea el mínimo posible.

What do you dislike?

que no estan en español aun las formaciones, tambien que algunas cosas que necesitan ser ejecutadas por un especialkista del mismo infusion y hay que pagarlos y a veces siendo una pequena empresa no tienes como

Recommendations to others considering the product

No tener infusionsoft retrasara tu trabajo y el de tu equipo, sin importar cual es tu rol o departamento el manejo de la automatizacion es un paso adelante en cualquier empresa

los envios frecuentes y los recordatorios para los empleados dentro y fuera de la empresa:CRM, para gestionar tus contactos y guardar histórico de: ventas, visitas en la web, segmentación…

Lead Scoring, puntúa a tus contactos para medir su interacción

Sistema de Afiliados, vende más teniendo una red de afiliados

Ecommerce, vende por internet tus productos

Campaign Builder, automatiza tus procesos de marketing y ventas

Facturas/Presupuestos, gestiona los documentos desde la ficha de contactos

Email Marketing, manda emails a tu lista de contactos

Gestiona las Oportunidades de venta de tu negocio

Gestiona las tareas de tu equipo comercial y ventas para dar un mejor seguimiento a tus clientes.

Analiza cada una de las funcionalidades anteriores con reportes y “dashboards” que te permitirán tomar mejores decisiones en tu negocio.

Infusionsoft review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Best Value for a Medium CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the capabilities of a larger CRM but isn't as complicated as an IBM similar product may be. Easy to import contacts from email services like mail chimp and constant contact.

What do you dislike?

I think what would make the infusionsoft product very valuable is a template import feature that allows you to easily upload contacts from mailchimp and other email services that match automatically with infusionsoft contact detail tags. Also the ability to transfer lead scoring by import and email open rates and other valuable history data. I wish there were more plugins with wordpress and other websites that made the infusionsoft platform more user friendly for woocommerce stores. I am using infusedwoo for a client and it doesn't solve all of the issues I am having. I also wish it was easier to incorporate affiliates with the same client. There is no way I see to use infusionsoft affiliates with woocommerce in an effective manor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cheap but valuable CRM then here it is. Yes there are some things that is lacks but this also isn't several thousand dollars a month. You get a little more then what you pay for with this product and I see that as a win.

We use infusionsoft as an email and campaigning solution for ourselves and clients. The benefits include staying in contact with customers and potential clients and using zapier with facebook lead forms to help turn prospects into customers. We can also keep notes about current clients in infusionsoft so the management team has a better overall view of clients that are serviced and recent updates to keep us all on the same page.

Infusionsoft review by Marjorie G.
Marjorie G.

"Cancelled. "

What do you like best?

I wouldn't waste my time writing a review unless I was vehemently angry at something is junk company did. I like that I now know what a completely incompetent group of humans are behind this program, and can share with this community and warn against wasting time, money, and sanity.

What do you dislike?

Where do I even start? I should've seen the signs when my account manager was unable to stick around long enough to answer some questions I had on the capabilities of the platform. If you have any inkling of how email marketing works, absolutely stay away. This program has glitches, their customer service chat team is useless - trying always to catch you in a "gotcha" moment when you figure out how to solve things for yourself. If you're an e-commerce retail business, and maybe you want to display products you sell, there are no functions to do this. Campaigns are overly complicated when they should not be, trying to implement logic into any of these things rarely work. The data reports you receive are good if you ONLY want to see what your open/click rate is. But if you want to see which portions of your emails are being clicked on - good luck. Let's say you want to increase your deliverability by not sending to people who never open your emails anyway - GOOD LUCK. That report is almost impossible to find. The customer service team will tell you whatever you want to get a positive answer: i.e. I asked if we could upload a .gif image onto the new builder: I was told "yes! no problem!" ... wrong. I found a work around, and they took credit for it. If you know anything about email marketing best practices, you're not going to be able to do any of them with the new builder (also the only mobile friendly way to build an email). On a more basic level, if you're someone who needs to multitask, you're going to find that that only causes more problems. No AB testing, so you end up creating your own lists (of which you need to export to .cvs, split yourself and re upload --- making your "contact count" sore (because why would a platform that touts expertise dedupe?) --- and then send multiples of what you want to test. Try sending these at the same time in different tabs: you're going to send your contacts double the emails.

Their deliverability sucks. They don't let you have your own whitelisted name (company via infusionmail) - etc. etc.

Needless to say, I canceled our account (something you have to request, and then wait for one of their even more incompetent customer service team members to contact you during your work day to deal with that). However, my company is paid up through the end of the month because of how long it took them to get to me - and you can't just be done without them talking to you first - FINE. I have more time to sort through the junk data they provide, get all of my contacts out of there, and move my stuff over to my new platform. NOPE. I tried to sign in and they have completely deleted all my accounts regardless of the fact that I have PAID almost $1,000 for this month to not even use this program for anything other than storage of contacts.

I emailed and called them, only to be told "oh we're working on it." OK. But. I paid for it. So... What now?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your act together.

Solved the problem of identifying the worst qualities of a CRM/ESP platform.

Infusionsoft review by Wayne L.
Wayne L.

"Small Business need look no further!"

What do you like best?

The collaboration of learning provided by Infusionsoft University that facilitated growth. Nothing beats chatting to others and being helped or offer same. It was great to have so many experts from IS and other partners there to guide us as needed to succeed. Simply amazing stuff!

What do you dislike?

Snacks need to be more on the healthy side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Add up your hours to run all the different softwares and then add the price per month. As Gerber said you need to be working on your business NOT in it. 2. Prepare content, content and more content. 3. Find a qualified IS partner that is FUN for you to work with. All the partners seem very knowledgeable so get one that you can relate to. 4. Budget for a year, not a month the BOOM you will sky rocket. 5. Get some video equipment, you will need it to start. Budget about $400 to start small.

We are transfering all our "other" CRM, Landing Pages, affiliate programs and eCommerce all under one roof with Infusionsoft.

Benefits abound, central data, connectivity and support support and did I say support yet?

Infusionsoft review by Angie S.
Angie S.

"Details!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can keep notes on every single interactions you have with the clients. I like that you can see if clients have opened their emails or not. You can create tags that will help settle things with each client!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is so much but at the same time it is honestly all very useful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a fantastic program that will help you keep track of clients and keep you organized. It's fast to learn and you have a lot of control over how to set it up.

We are able to assign and set tasks to help keep track of clients. It's really easy for any of us to look at each other clients notes if someone is away. It helps us know exactly where everyone is at.

Infusionsoft review by geoff r.
geoff r.

"Taking care of business"

What do you like best?

ability to set up a long term campaign and 'forget about it'

What do you dislike?

Online chat does not work with my internet protection software Sophos

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan your induction training. it is 4 sessions but they want you to complete inside a month

As an organisation offering monthly services to our members, being able to set up a long running campaign in 10 languages is very useful. I have set up a campaign for the next 12 months and now I can focus on monitoring and responding to the CTA performance. I can go in and modify the elements of the campaign we change any elements of the service. As membership grows, tagging new member records as I upload them takes care of the list management

Infusionsoft review by Niki S.
Niki S.

"Automate so that you can accelerate!"

What do you like best?

It is so simple! It does take time to build things, but it is yours and you can customize it as much as you would like and go as fast or slow as you want!

What do you dislike?

It is a little overwhelming at first, but I work with Agency 8 and they are so helpful at breaking it down into manageable parts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it and set aside time to implement it. It really does take a time commitment so budget your time appropriately. I also HIGHLY recommend Agency 8 because they are SO helpful!

I am following up more and I now have a system in place where I can actually run my business and live my life!

Infusionsoft review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"The best member of your staff"

What do you like best?

The Infusionsoft landing pages have been a game changer for us. Not only do they work with our website seamlessly and look amazing, we love having the ability to tag each lead with very specific tags to provide them with a great buying experience.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve!

Thankfully though Infusionsoft has certified partners all over the world. We've partnered with some Infusionsoft expert's and they've really helped alot.

Before Infusionsoft we were having a hard time following up with and nurturing our customers. Past present and future.

Since making Infusionsoft a part of our system we have more closed leads, more return customers, and it's given our staff the freedom to pursue new leads without having to worry about losing old ones.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Automate your business with Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

I love how Infusionsoft allows me to automate many aspects of our business, from the customer experience, to following up with prospects, and making sure payments are being processes. I love that I can customize the automation and that all of my customer and prospect information is tracked in one are. I also love that Infusionsoft is always improving the software and advancing with technology.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a steep learning curve and the team members who I have introduced to it are intimidated by it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Infusionsoft if you feel like you have outgrown your current CRM. If you are wanting more segmentation or automation that your current system isn't able to do, it's time to switch. However, I don't recommend Infusionsoft for people who are just starting out. Start with something simple and wait until you outgrow that.

Automation!

Lead tracking and follow up

Collecting payments and following up on declined payments

Infusionsoft review by Shannon Kuykendall - L.
Shannon Kuykendall - L.

"I tripled my conversions for August 2018"

What do you like best?

I've been using InfusionSoft since the early days of the red & black logo. I became a partner in 2015. In August 2017 I pivoted my business and was no longer a partner. I was no longer using InfusionSoft or any other CRM for that matter. I know the value of time and automation processes. InfusionSoft does too.

In August 2017 I had no processes in place, and I only had two new clients that month. Fast forward to July 2018, after talking with Jillian Littlejohn about the progress of InfusionSoft and all the changes they have made to their Partner Program and the application itself, I thought I give it another go. Jill made me an offer I could not pass up.

My first year anniversary for my new business was fast approaching, and I wanted to double the number of people I worked with coming into this new year, so I quickly built out a 3 month follow up campaign for sales appointments, I completely automated my onboarding process and I created a WOW campaign to make sure my customers were happy with my service.

In August 2018, I did not double the number of new clients; I tripled the number of new clients for that month. Yes, the automation worked like a charm. In less than 30 days I on-boarded 6 new clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to use a third-party paid application like Zapier to have my Calendly appointments added to my prospect list. I do this manually.

I also wish that the iPhone Application (I'm still on the legacy version of IS) would allow me to work in my internal forms so that I do not have to be on my computer for sales calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm saving time and I look more professional. The engagement I get is much higher now.

(SideNOTE: Your Upload a Sceenshot button does not work.)

Infusionsoft review by Jeff A.
Jeff A.

"Completely automated my business, increased profits and free time"

What do you like best?

The Campaign Builder is an amazing tool that allows you to automate the interaction with your prospects and clients to be sure that they are only getting the content that is relevant to them, and personalize it so the whole experience feels organic.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft is pretty time intensive to get to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of Infusinosoft has allowed me to completely automate my internal operation (as well as those of my clients), to ensure that nobody "falls through the cracks". Infusionsoft has allowed us to track every step of the client journey and be sure that no step is missed. By doing this, it has provided a better client experience and completely streamlined our operations.

I have automated my entire business from lead gen and sales, to my operational processes. Everything I do now is driven by just one or two button clicks.

Infusionsoft review by Massimiliano D.
Massimiliano D.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand and easy to compile marketing campaign automation actions. Easy to customize reports and dashboard. Great management of a single contact: call him, take note of the action, of the next action and insert in the calendar. Great email template composition. Very responsive considering that we are located in Italy and the servers are in US.

What do you dislike?

e-commerce part is quite complex and the template for invoices is not easy to access and is not easy to understand. The product was sold by the local representative as available in Italian language but not true. No possiblity to input orders in the smartphone APP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good team in the central office for business and technical questions. Also the user community works very well.

manage the opportunity stages for different leads and give coherence to our fentire database. Very good algorithm for the data cleaning and deduplication which allows a constant and continuos database good management.

Infusionsoft review by Terry B.
Terry B.

"Literally makes me better at what I do"

What do you like best?

The dashboard but really everything. The tagging system allows me to really get my head wrapped around what I am doing. My day starts with opening my dashboard and from there I don't have to think about what's next. Infusionsoft allows me to start a lead and go from cradle to close or dead and do it from so many angles. I would consider myself a normal user but I do take advantage of campaigns & email blasting. A + product

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use visual colors in the dashboard or even create multiple dashboard so I can view only information relevant to a specific goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch videos online, have someone who understands Infusionsoft show you what and how to use it. Use the community for questions. If you know what you want to accomplish then you can ask questions and the community is extremely helpful

Building a channel and managing existing customers.

Infusionsoft review by User

"Easy Way To Organize, But Not Super User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that Infusion Soft allows me to keep track of what is happening with my clients by adding notes, creating tasks/reminders of things that need to be done. I like that IS allows us to automatically send out emails, reports, and other marketing efforts with easy campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot use IS as my primary email hub. Clients have to Opt In to receive the emails that I send from IS and if they don't, they won't get the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you have resources to help you learn what you are doing and how to do it the right way. If you need extra support, get help on their Facebook Page. Lots of people ask questions there and get help and answers to their questions. Also, Box Out Marketing is a super helpful resource when you are learning how to use Infusion Soft.

We are spending less time on things we do often. The campaigns allow us and our clients to automatically fill out information that we need and it keeps it in a safe place. Plus I am notified when they do it.

Infusionsoft review by morris w.
morris w.

"Amazing software. Give it a look..."

What do you like best?

I like this software because of the ability to automate sent emails and carry out follow-ups to our customers’ base. It assists our company in considering other ground-breaking ideas that we participate in.

They have an premium customer support which is always available and their responses are very advantageous.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the 14 days which I consider very short. They should make it a little bit longer, may be 30days. For the startups, this software can really be expensive for them. I think they should consider them and lower these prices

Infusionsoft has played a big part in our increased annual revenue. The ability to close deals has increased when we automate most of the processes. We are in apposition to follow up on ever lead and close the deals that are not profitable.

We do not require a lot of staff members to reach over the large number of mails that we send monthly to our prospective customers. It has enabled us to minimize the costs that we would spend in hiring staffs that carry out the same tasks and the same has been replicated in our revenues.

Infusionsoft review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Heavy duty sales automation but do you need it?"

What do you like best?

Automation of emails triggered by customer or prospect actions and / or triggered by time passing

You can hook it up to your website to capture stats about sign ups etc which is quite cool because you can then display them in the dashboard that you see when you first log on to the product.

What do you dislike?

Reports are difficult to define (for me anyway) and it's expensive for a company like mine which is quite small

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a long hard look at the product before committing - make sure that you understand the cost particularly if you have a large database of customers and leads - the price can be punitive but you are kind of locked in because it is a big effort to move away. Make sure also that you will use all the features - we dont which is part of why I have a jaundiced view on the cost

Customer and prospect tracking and nurturing

We've definitely got some love back from the customers

Infusionsoft review by Randall D.
Randall D.

"Many features for basic and advanced campaigns"

What do you like best?

Being able to attach contact tags through manual and automated functions is a standout feature for me. The tags allow us to sort through different characteristics of our contacts. We can add tags for a variety of things, such as how the contact was acquired, what their interests are, if they clicked a certain link, and basically anything else that matters to your business.

What do you dislike?

The price is relatively high. When we try to create complex campaigns that integrate third-party applications, things can get very tricky and may take a while to get working. To make sure everything is integrated smoothly may often require the expertise of an outside specialist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While the basic Infusionsoft can be very powerful, you should explore the application marketplace to search for apps that can bring even more value and time savings to your Infusionsoft campaigns.

We can keep in touch with our contacts on a regular basis without devoting a ton of human resources. Infusionsoft's automated features allow us to acquire and maintain meaningful information that enables us to create content that may be more engaging to our contacts.

Infusionsoft review by João R.
João R.

"Best performer in email and campaign tracking automation"

What do you like best?

The interface to automate campaigns and/or product selling, the CRM that is embedded and the hability to alter the points calculated for engagement, you also have a full repository of templates to automate or help you design yor automated engagement for whatever needs should arise.

What do you dislike?

The editor could be revised with more templates, In the last webinar they told that the editor was under review and a new one should be out soon, either way you have to be aware of editor hacks to do the trick in some cases, it pays to watch the webinars and the youtube channel and then experience onto the solution itself. Whatever you do, follow up all the process to be sure that you got whet you built.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to automate everything in constumer interaction, this is the way to go. You have templates to get started and a team that backs you up and helps you to start the automation proccess. I found it very easy to use, a little tricky to work around with all the Tags dus to our own segmentation.

Increasing leads trough landing pages, automated following up on proposals and automated responses to increase the value to the client and also lead scoring

Infusionsoft review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Perfect all in one system for my online business!"

What do you like best?

The tracking links, order forms and product set up is easy to use. It is also easy to integrate other software into these order forms. I use these three functions the most but I also set up automated emails based off customer purchases. This is super easy to do as well and has been working excellently for me.

What do you dislike?

The cost seems to be a little higher in comparison to other systems that I have seen. The cost is based on the amount of contacts that you have in your system but for smaller contact lists (such as myself) it would be nice to have the cost lower until you get up into the 2000 contact range.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can seem a little complex at first but I can tell you, you're never alone. The customer service and on screen chat is super helpful and patient with all of your needs.

I use the tracking links all the time to help myself and affiliates track traffic that each sends to the site. It's easy to use and takes a lot of the work out of it for you.

Infusionsoft review by Rajat S.
Rajat S.

"affordable automation with good features"

What do you like best?

Infusion soft is Great at being able to segment your list.It has fully functioning all-in-one CRM. We see Detailed campaigns to put your customer through a journey.Using web forms and lead capture pages are so easy here.

What do you dislike?

Internal teams will need to be trained in detail before the system can be used to its full potential.

InfusionSoft Initial setup and data migration is much time consuming.

Frequent support is required to get the things done in a better direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an automation with distributed module patterns and nice email delivery , you can go with InfusionSoft.

We have used I?nfusionSoft for marketing automation setup of our website. We have created good web-forms and designed 10-12 templates. They are having good email delivery and nice to see good campaign results.

Infusionsoft review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Great CRM that covers all the bases and comes with excellent support"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of campaign building and the many functions offered in Infusionsoft. I have found it easy to use. It also has a lot of features my business is not using yet, but I am glad for that as it seems that it will be a great tool that will continue to grow with us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when going into campaigns to make quick changes I have to stay on the page I made a change to for a minute or two until it autosaves. In the past I have made changes that I thought were made successfully only to find out they did not save properly.

I do dislike that multiple team members cannot be in a campaign at the same time. I don't know if this can be remedied, but we are a remote team and often it is helpful if multiple team members can look at a campaign at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft has everything you need and the chat support and webinars etc are very helpful as you learn to use it.

With Infusionsoft we are building our list and communicating with the members of our program. It is very helpful to our organization.

Infusionsoft review by Donald W.
Donald W.

"An excellent CMS platform for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly we were able to get up and running with Infusionsoft. They provided us with straightforward instructions and training. The user interface is easy to navigate. If I have problems figuring out how to do something, I can easily look up articles with tutorials on how to work with different features.

What do you dislike?

Once you start adding more automations into your campaign, things can get pretty messy. If you're not experienced in programming, you can easily break campaigns. The publishing system won't always detect errors, especially when you're working with third-party party plugins. To be safe, you may have to hire a specialist, which is an added cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Infusionsoft can benefit almost any business. The pricing is a bit high, but it can be well worth it if you use it properly and often. Much of the effectiveness will come down to the actual services you offer and the way you create your marketing materials.

Infusionsoft has given us a platform to automate many of our core marketing systems. We can add new leads through signup forms on our website and send them periodical emails that we can create through templates. They have tags and other customizations that allow us to filter through contacts in a very specific way.

Infusionsoft review by Sue N.
Sue N.

"Customer Service Nightmare "

What do you like best?

We completed a trial version of New Infusionsoft and it was extremely user friendly and had most of the functionality we required for our small business in Australia. We were excited and keen to get started.

What do you dislike?

The basic feature of cc and bcc emails and an email template library did not exist. We were assured that these features were there but just not visible on our trial version. After asking for proof, I received screenshots showing this function. I enquired why it did not look like my trial version and was told that after I signed up it would all be visible.

The moment I signed I determined this was not the case and emailed to ask what I was doing wrong but received no response. After speaking with our allocated coach I was told that the New Infusionsoft did not have the functions I had been assured were. The coach arranged for us to be switched over to Infusionsoft Classic.

Unfortunately, from a user perspective, I felt this fell far short of the trial version I had spent many hours testing. I found it to be clunky and was less than impressed.

Without having imported any data or set anything up I contacted my rep outlining the problem. Again, no response. I sent emails requesting if and when this functionality may be available - still willing to proceed if it was imminent. Again, no direct response. I sent another email requesting a cancellation of my account. Again no response.

For two weeks I have had no direct response to my request only a one line email requesting I suggest a time for a call. After attempting to schedule calls on a number of occasions, no-one can be bothered to actually make a call to me or respond to my emails requesting a cancellation of the account.

The service levels are totally unacceptable. Being a global company, surely they should be able to service multiple time zones without delaying 4-5 days between communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check the information given to specific requests and make sure you have assurances that you can cancel if the product does meet the promised functionality. Make sure this is discussed up front and who to contact if you want a response

Despite have been billed for the first month and the onboarding we have not even bothered to set it up or book our coaching sessions. My view is that if Infusionsoft is willing to mislead customers before they sign up and then ignore their questions once the deal is signed, this is not a company that I want to do business with.

Infusionsoft review by Consultant

"Mark's G2 review"

What do you like best?

I love the campaign builder and the tagging power.

What do you dislike?

The email builder still is a bit glitchy and would like to be able to adjust text inline. The API is a dog's breakfast and needs to be completely rewritten. The store isn't very good and as such, I need to buy plugins to generate mobile-friendly pages. Also, the sales funnel is so far behind the other industry tools I don't even sell it or use it. Integration with Stripe is non-existent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an ICC, I am concerned that the functionality that we rely on to deliver our services for our clients is being phased out with "new coke" Id didn't work for them and I'm not certain it will work here. Also, as more and more programs go online for ecom, the company is beginning to drop ecom.

Many, automated sales funnels. Automated business processes. Automated order delivery.

Infusionsoft review by Mohan N.
Mohan N.

"Contacts management, Campaign automation and sequence management to next level"

What do you like best?

It shouldn't have been that easy to manage the contacts their status and most importantly the easy sequence management for the campaigns. I can find all the ways to manage and automate the campaign, sequence and email timing. An easy platform to manage the customer and business. It has helped me to fill the communication gap with my customers.

What do you dislike?

I have been working with a lot of clients and several other tools to manage their customer and business. Infusionsoft is the only platform where I have not encountered any issues, It has all the solutions that I’ll be looking into. I might need to get in touch with support, but it’s there.

There are several business problem that I’ve been solving with Infusionsoft:

1) Easy sync of client information and their status throughout several systems

2) Easy integration with other tools I’ve been using to manage the events and appointments.

3) Filling up the communication gap with the customers.

Infusionsoft review by Luther D.
Luther D.

"A very versatile and easy-to-use email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly we can get set up and start building campaigns. Infusionsoft has a few campaign template you can use to get a basic campaign going. The templates give you a good understanding of how general campaigns are programmed and help to spark ideas about what you can do in your own campaigns. The user data we can is extremely helpful in letting us know how effective certain emails are. The data helps us to make adjustments to future emails.

What do you dislike?

Once you start making the campaigns more advanced, like connecting them with third-part applications, the campaigns are more likely to be faulty and Infusionsoft doesn't always know how to fix the problems. You might have to spend more money on hiring an Infusionsoft specialist. The fees are already high, so having to add more fees is a drag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft can be quite costly, so you should definitely so as much research as you can before signing up. To get the most out of your training sessions, I'd recommend you learn as much about the basic tools and features as you can on your own and then spend the official training time going over more complicated issues.

We were able to set up effective email campaigns that would send out emails at specified intervals. Our Infusionsoft campaigns, which are run automatically, allow us to stay in touch with our customers and leads in a way that is generally engaging and not too overwhelming. We saw a pretty sizable increase in website activity and sales since we started using Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Ashlie P.
Ashlie P.

"High Powered Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to streamline everything. I run my CRM, campaigns, e-commerce, distribution, membership platform, and affiliate program all with Infusionsoft. I don't have to worry about each piece needing to "play nice" with the other since they are all part of the same software.

What do you dislike?

The pricetag. Infusionsoft does tote premium pricing. I also wish I could more easily back up every piece, especially campaigns in case of some kind of failure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a commitment and investment, but if you actually use it, it is worth it!

Time! I've heard a lot of people say Infusionsoft is confusing, but we have no issues figuring out how to get the software to act how we want it to and if it is not something in Infusionsoft, finding a solution has not been difficult. It's saved us boatloads of time in the efficiency of the program.

Infusionsoft review by Hao T.
Hao T.

"High skill cap, but a very powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft's drag and drop email/follow-up builder is nothing short of spectacular. Their support staff (depending on who you get) is also very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support staff doesn't think outside the box, leaving you to come up with solutions on your own. The software also glitches out sometimes as your sequences become massive. We have a sequence with 100+ items and it sometimes won't load properly when editing.

Their affiliate tracking data is also very subpar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft is great for small businesses starting out. It's not as expensive as some people make it seem to make it for the amount of power that you're able to get out of it.

We needed a powerful legacy follow-up tool as well as affiliate tracking for our sales pages. Infusionsoft is taking care of both of these for us, AND integrating with Memberium (our membership plugin) to create a fully customizable membership site.

Infusionsoft review by Danielle P.
Danielle P.

"Amazed... yet, confused."

What do you like best?

What I like about Infusionsoft is how many functions are rolled into one software, and that it is compatible with many other software. Their help line is always helpful and available, and their instructional videos are thorough.

What do you dislike?

Navigating Infusionsoft can be tricky and confusing at first. There are so many avenues to take and functions to use that it is impossible to access and use them all to their fullest extent.

Infusionsoft has allowed us to bypass confusing coding and link campaigns running outside of Infusionsoft with it's internal database. It allows us to preset email for campaigns, and eliminates the need to manually trigger each and every step of the process.

Infusionsoft review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Wonderful Platform and UI"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is very user-oriented. Whether individuals are trying to create their own company using the Infusionsoft platform or just trying to navigate through the software, Infusionsoft is a very great platform to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, there are certain actions you want to perform that Infusionsoft does not allow the user to do. One example is within the Campaign Builder Function. To specify, the campaign builder is a flowchart that a user can create that will perform certain tasks depending on what the applicant enter. What gets irritating is that only one user is allowed to be on the campaign builder function at any specific time. So, if you are trying to work on this as a team, you cannot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely contact support for questions but more importantly, READ THE DISCUSSIONS AND FAQ's. Those are really a great source of information.

I️ am communicating with Infusionsoft on a weekly basis to figure out techniques to how my company and I️ can better utilize all of Infusionsoft's capabilities.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator

"Amazing resource. Has made my job a lot easier."

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft has freed me to do so much more in my ministry. I love the landing pages and sign up tools. They are easy to create and very useful.

What do you dislike?

It is a little complicated, but I am learning as I go. However, the technical support is fantastic. They are very helpful with any issue you might have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I highly recommend Infusionsoft to others. The software gives you a very profession front for your business. Their technical support is the best. Any time you have issues they are ready to help and they will patiently work with you until the problem is remedied.

It operates much like a personal assistant. I have a landing page set up that when a organization wants more information. They sign up and it automatically sends out an email from me which personalizes the contact from us.

Infusionsoft review by Whitney Z.
Whitney Z.

"So powerful, once you have a handle on it."

What do you like best?

I love how much Infusionsoft can do...it helps with email blasts, follow-up tasks/reminders, automated responses, file downloads, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how confusing it is out of the box. I inherited the software from another employee when she left and I took over and it took almost a year, an ICON attendance, and a Foundation session to finally feel like I have a decent handle on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to take advantage of the free training and try to get as involved with things like the GreenRoom and additional plug-ins as you can!

The automation options are a huge bonus, especially with small teams. Also, the reminders/tasks are amazingly helpful! I get to spend my time creating content rather than thinking about follow-ups, the system will tell me who I need to follow-up with and when.

Infusionsoft review by Julie P.
Julie P.

"Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

Client capture and email blast scheduling is so important. Infusionsoft allows you to easily integrate these processes with your website and pos. You can create customer forms, email campaigns, and view analytics all in one place.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit hard to navigate. This is something that takes a little training. Without prior knowledge it would be difficult to jump in and figure things out. I also tend to have to trouble shoot things a lot which takes time. There are times that I am working on an email campaign and I think I have everything covered but something is missed or forgotten. Also when viewing campaigns, they tend to go off screen and you must re position the screen in order to view your work space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at some online tutorials and test stuff before publishing or sending! It also may seem expensive but ROI is worth it. Especially with all of the analytics.

Client capture and customized email campaigns. We are able to see everything from who is opening emails, who is clicking in-email links, and what our return is. These number tell an important story and help us decide on content and promotions.

Infusionsoft review by Serena C.
Serena C.

"Infusionsoft is a gamechanger!"

What do you like best?

The tagging and reporting, the campaigns and the fact that you can buy campaign templates is amazing! Wish I found it sooner. Saves me time and money between various systems and helps me to better manage my clients and my audience on my list.

What do you dislike?

Although I would like to say the price is a bit expensive it would cost me the same or more if I had to have all of the services separated from different providers so even though it feels like a lot it really isn't it. It's just combined into one.

better management of audience, affiliate program for my affiliates, save me money with merchant fees and the list goes on.

Infusionsoft review by Andrew R.
Andrew R.

"It's been super easy to use and Justin has been great to work with."

What do you like best?

I love the easy use of the program. Infusion soft has been a great tool for marketing and allowing us to close the gap between prospecting and closing sales.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of functionality to Infusionsoft, which is great. At the same time, you could literally hire someone fulltime to just do Infusionsoft. We have had to spend a lot of man hours dedicated to just get up to speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have an employee dedicated in learning the infusionsoft platform; that way they can adequatley train other staff on use.

As stated before, closing sales and prospecting better.

Infusionsoft review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"Our ideal CRM service with abundent tools"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft has many great contact management and lead generations. The service is quite extensive with various features and settings that helps you really get a lot from your contact data. We can create newsletters that are sharp a formatted for email across various devices. We can customize the design of forms and uses tags to track contact activity.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft is quite expensive and may not be a cost effective choice for companies with basic email and lead generation needs. It can be very powerful with its automation tools, but setting up the campaigns can be very complex. You must be very careful to look over all the paths and actions with campaigns to ensure it's running properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful CRM tool that can be very valuable to your company. It may take some time to see a return on investment, but you should definitely reap some rewards if you're careful about setting up your campaigns.

We can monitor contact activity and acquire referrals in an automated, yet meaningful way. We're able to get our new customers better acquainted with our company with introduction emails sent right away. We can sell products and manage them in a centralized location.

Infusionsoft review by Luca O.
Luca O.

"Incredible tool!"

What do you like best?

it's a full optional instrument to make marketing in the best possible way, very flexible to follow all specific strategy on Landing page, nutruring, referrals catching and so on.

What do you dislike?

of course, due its complexity and due to all its features, Infusionsoft is not an easy software to be learnt and you need a coach to make you start with it first, and then to assist you on improving your knowledge and helping you to implement all your marketing strategy needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be able to take a coach to learn how to use it in a right way

with Infusionsoft now we are able to follow all our customers needs without forgetting any activity or job related. it's very useful to have all company Department connected and focused on customers. with the marketing automation system, now we are able to have recursive business.

Infusionsoft review by Chris V.
Chris V.

"Very complete online service for managing and emailing customers and leads"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft makes it easy to add contacts into your account through web opt-in forms that you can place directly in your website, through typing or pasting a name and email into some fields or importing many contact at once by importing a spreadsheet. I can tag specific contacts based on any number of criteria, like Lead from Convention, Website Lead, Asked about A service, Asked about B service, etc.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high. Some of Infusionsoft's basic capabilities can be achieved through other free or lower cost services. Creating and editing campaigns can be very complex, especially if you require a good amount of automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This CRM system can be complicated, but once you set it up, it can be very powerful and valuable for your business. There are lots of tools that let you organize your contact details and give you data to analyze user activity and engagement, so you can adjust your campaigns to be more effective.

We can automate the gathering of contacts and activate email campaigns based on their profile and actions. Infusionsoft is very responsive and flexible and can adapt very well to contacts when set up properly. We're able to quickly design emails with various templates that are pre-formatted for proper viewing in desktop and mobile.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator

"The Ferrari of Digital Marketing Systems"

What do you like best?

Being able to set up a campaign and not have to worry about it every again. Upon mastery of the app, you become a marketing powerhouse. Able to conceive, design, implement, and see sales grow. Just awesome! Their landing pages have grown during the few years that we implemented this product and it is very simple to set up. Their online support is dynamite. They keep listening to the users and improving the services. I'm certain their is more I can add, but, space is limited.

What do you dislike?

The initial difficulty in learning, but, don't let that deter you. Once you master, it becomes a breeze!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend that when you get an InfusionSoft app that you consider hiring a certified partner to help you set up your app. Additionally, after your app is set up, you should attend InfusionSoft U so that you can learn how to use the app. If you can afford it, hire someone to manage your app so that you can do what you like to do going forward.

This system allows us to manage our membership and prospect for new members. It handles all our: lead generations, automated email responses, to billing.