Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft

Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place

Work for Infusionsoft?

Learning about Infusionsoft?

Infusionsoft Reviews

Ask Infusionsoft a Question
Showing 561 Infusionsoft reviews
Infusionsoft review by Katie  C.
Katie C.

"Incredible"

What do you like best?

The ability to track all clients, no matter what step of the process they are in. I absolutely love the fact that I can go back to each individual client and read what is going on with that person, no matter who has been involved in the process. I am able to keep track of any outstanding balances on invoices. That in itself makes this program worth it. I also really enjoy that there is a mobile app with this software. It makes pulling up contact information while not in the office that much more convenient.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time. Everything that I have used, has been excellent. Once I figured out how to use the functions I am currently using, it has been a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When implementing, give it at least a month before really giving it an opinion. It took a little time for me to figure out and get used to using all steps of the process. I still don't use every feature that infusionsoft provides. That is not because I don't feel like I need to, but because it takes time to figure everything out and how it works. I am very excited to get in deeper and utilize all functions.

Keeping track of past due accounts. I really like the ability to add both generic notes and more specific notes. This allows me to not have to remember exactly what is going on with each client based off of memory.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft review by Oksana U.
Oksana U.

"Great performance and many nice options, perfect for people with established business"

What do you like best?

Statistics dashboard is really nice and I see everything that has happened with my email sequences. I can also build super elaborated sequences that have very advanced options available and I can do anything I need with that! It also integrates with Clifckunnels real nice

What do you dislike?

For a beginner, it's a bit tricky to set up. Also, it is quite expensive for someone just starting out. But it's perfect for people with established business, the price justifies the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an established business, go for it! It's great, has loads of features and you will achieve elaborate email sequences, great variety for email broadcasting and loads of options for CRM and customer relations. If you are only just starting out - make sure that you are certain that your business will take off soon, since the monthly price is quite substantial...

Created elaborated email sequences to serve my funnel. Keep my contacts in check and start email broadcasts and communications.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Infusionsoft review by Johnathan S.
Johnathan S.

"Good Choice For Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I started using Infusionsoft back in 2013. From the beginning, I have always loved their support. I can always get a hold of someone through their online chat feature or on the phone if I really need to. I have never had one of those experiences with them where you get frustrated because you can't actually talk to someone to get an answer to your problems.

The product has also come a long way in just these few past years. They are continually improving it and releasing amazing updates! It's so satisfying after giving feedback to actually see the recommendations you give being acted upon. You can really tell that they want to serve the small business community and are continually doing all they can to stay focused on that priority.

What do you dislike?

The two things I would like to see changed are their dashboards and their reports. Both have decent capabilities right now but it would be sooooo much more useful to have them be more customizable. They can feel limited when you really want to get in deep with them. However, there are integrations for dashboards and reports that allow you to do more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like others have said, this product is perfect for small businesses. If you are already a big business you will probably want to look elsewhere. However, if you are starting small and plan to get big, Infusionsoft is still a good place to start. Eventually you will have to migrate to a new system though.

With Infusionsoft I am able to track interactions and data on my contacts all in one place, send emails to customers and leads, set up email and landing page templates, segment my leads and customers, set up automation to save time and nurture leads, and make sure none of my leads fall through the cracks. It really sets you up for more success if you use it properly.

Infusionsoft review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"Complete Package. This is one of the best software for getting leads and marketing."

What do you like best?

There are so many things to be liked in infusion soft. First, the tasks creations. Instead of just setting a reminder on my calendar, I could set a specific task on a specific date. Never missed anything. Second, I love the auto emails. It is set to work on itself without too much effort. Third, the notification. Everybody is informed. Fourth, the tagging. No need to go back from the start just to check the status of a client. Lastly, I love the notes. This is the best feature for me because it is our form of communication with other people involved in the process even we don't actually talk at all. One can easily what is happening to a client recently and who did the task.

What do you dislike?

I still find it difficult to create campaigns, especially the complicated one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommended Infusionsoft to our partners and companies we have interactions. This is also good to those who have personal online businesses

Updating of clients information is still one of the hard tasks we were able to solve using infusion soft. Moving them on with the next process is another thing. With infusion soft, using tags, we can easily put them in the proper sequence without exerting too much effort.

Infusionsoft review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Infusionsoft is the best"

What do you like best?

I love the ecosystem. There are really helpful people in the facebook group as well as other groups, and tons of integrations from the partner ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

I wish Infusionsoft was a bit better with B2B. Everything is so contact-centric that it's a bit difficult to keep track of all interactions with a company, as opposed to a person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I gave a high rating on ease of use because once you know how to use it, it is INCREDIBLE how easy it is to set up customized, complex processes. However, if you've never seen Infusionsoft before, YOU NEED HELP OR TRAINING. This is a robust piece of software. You can't just pick it up and figure it out.

Holy crap. This is a huge list. Infusionsoft does SO much, and if there's a particular feature you need that Infusionsoft doesn't have, you can find an integration for it. We're using Infusionsoft with AppointmentCore, Graphly, and LeadPages (although the new landing page builder might replace LeadPages). So... lead gen, autoresponder, nurture, sales pipeline management, sales rep management, dashboards, lead source ROI tracking, customer communication... our business revolves around Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Superbly engineered CRM + Automation solution"

What do you like best?

It works! I've tried them all, and Infusionsoft is the one program that does what I need it to do consistently and flawlessly. Best of all, after a short learning curve and some kind coaching, I can do it myself!

What do you dislike?

Could have a prettier user interface, but I see that's been addressed in the latest edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a live demo of the latest version, then work with a Certified Partner for training and implementation. The added support is worth every penny and will pay for itself very quickly.

Keeping front of mind with my prospects and engaging them with a relevant message that promotes sales was my biggest objective, and that seems to be Infusionsoft's sweet spot. Automated marketing campaigns run when triggered, and I get an alert whenever a prospect takes action. So, I'm always able to pick up the phone and make a call at exactly the right time.

Infusionsoft review by Lindy T.
Lindy T.

"Generation of Automation"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it has been to automate campaigns and see live updates of their success. By sending out an email blast to selected clients I can update them on our latest offers and keep track of who is opening the email and who is clicking any links - this enables us to keep up the interest our clients are showing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Infusionsoft!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the training and hit the ground running! Infusionsoft is the answer to automating your business. If you put in the ground work you will see the benefits right away. The templates for the campaigns make digital marketing achievable for everyone...and the live stat updates are awesome!

With Infusionsoft I have been able to promote our businesses with digital marketing campaigns and email blasts and just by tagging the contacts accordingly I can target different demographics. The campaigns are automated so once I have them set up I can let them work their magic!

Infusionsoft review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Best CRM for Entrepreneurs Out There!"

What do you like best?

Love creating simple/complicated Campaigns

What do you dislike?

Its like a rolls royce, and can be overwhemling

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM tool out there for small businesses- it can do a ton. If you have between 10 - 200k email addresses- this is the tool for you. Don't listen to any naysayers out there- been using this product since 2007 and it's changed a ton. They are on the right track and continue to improve it. It's a no brainer to go with it. I only use clients who have infusionsoft, and I even switched to it.

I love being able to create complicated or simple marketing campaigns and setting it up with different media, not just email, and tracking is a breeze, along with segmenting my list. This is THE tool I recommend to all my clients, especially when I'm doing their launches!

Infusionsoft review by Millie B.
Millie B.

"A steep but worthwhile learning curve."

What do you like best?

The email automation tools are fantastic and offer a tonne of flexibility. Being able to see your entire campaign and all the component parts as a "map view" (I'm sure there's a more technical name for it) is a feature I couldn't live without. The recent updates to email styling have made Infusionsoft an even more valuable tool for us.

What do you dislike?

Their CRM is good from standpoint of seeing a complete overview of each lead and their interactions with your company. But I dislike how hard it is to just add and review basic notes - the text boxes are tiny and you can't expand them to easily read your own notes or the notes that others have added. I also wish I could add tasks and notes at the same time instead of in separate screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how tagging works and learn to love your tags as early as possible. This will make segmentation of our audience(s) really powerful in the long term.

Infusionsoft solves our main business problem which is sending our automated emails to trial users of our software.

Infusionsoft review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Outstanding tool, yet requires more-than-average experience to reap true value"

What do you like best?

The visual campaign builder is amazing. It provides the ability to literally DESIGN what the process should be from the moment you acquire a contact (prospect, lead, sale... any level), through to delivery and satisfaction of the customer. Virtual hand-offs from one campaign to another are both possible and required to make the entire business-process-automation maintainable.

What do you dislike?

Of late (12/17 - 2/1), spam-bots are winning. A bot will fill out a lead form, using a legitimate email and a bogus name, creating a bogus contact record. You send a message (even a double-opt-in confirmation), but it's to a legitimate human who was subscribed by a bot. The human will flag you as a spammer. There are steps you can take to stop this, but they require additional, non-standard efforts to implement.

The tool is not hard to use but does require considerable practice and experience to use it well. Imagine a large Lego set to build a spaceship. With instructions, a 10-year-old can build it. But if all you have are the parts (design elements), then it is unlikely that the spaceship is going to turn out well. But once it's built, even a 5-year old can play with it. So you really do need help with initial implementation and design with Infusionsoft in order for your own business to fly through the universe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can do it all yourself. The reason Infusionsoft requires a partner to help with setup (Their kick-starter packages) is that they are more interested in your success than in having you purchase the product and fail. Used well, that kick-start is the best investment you can make with implementation. It's not like an automotive service-package that you may or may not use. Rather, it's more like putting gas, oil, and fluids into the car before you leave the lot.

After designing a campaign that tracked students through a 3-year program with yearly renewal, we found that our billing process had a hole, and many students never paid the next year's tuition. The Infusionsoft campaign made this visible, netting us thousands of dollars in lost revenue. The key here is that Infusionsoft is far more than just a CRM. It's business-process-automation.

Infusionsoft review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"It's great if your business is relatively simple"

What do you like best?

The campaign function is the backbone of Infusionsoft and what so many others have copied to build their marketing automation upon. Tags are key to triggering actions and make segmenting your contacts as powerful as you could ever hope for.

What do you dislike?

Since it's been around for 13+ years, there are some legacy systems and infrastructure that limit it in annoying ways.

First, the limit of 100 custom fields is so restrictive, especially when trying to capture robust data on customers through surveys.

The shopping cart is completely useless. Why they haven't updated this is beyond me as it forces companies to use 3rd party carts that have to pass data to Infusionsoft to trigger all manner of follow up and segmentation. The API is clunky and requires pretty advanced programming chops to use it, too. So if you want to integrate something that isn't connected to Zapier, you're going to pay a pretty penny to integrate it.

Their landing pages are lousy, too, forcing many to use a 3rd party app for that, too.

Finally, their throttling of emails has grown to a ridiculous level. If recipients flag an email as spam, they stop the campaign. I've had numerous clients unable to send broadcasts to paying customers because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work through your entire needs list to explore what features you actually need.

The ability to segment and follow up with contacts in a strategic manner through the campaign builder is very robust.

Infusionsoft review by Steve O.
Steve O.

"Great product, over-the-top service"

What do you like best?

No one says "read the FAQs." I always get a useful response and follow-through. And when I had a rough couple of months with the decline and death of my mother, they helped make sure I didn't miss a beat. They've more than earned my loyalty.

What do you dislike?

Sending a single email could be a little easier, and invoicing/subscription setup could also go a little smoother. HubSpot's free CRM is really good at the former (although MUCH more expensive when it's time to do email and marketing automation) and WaveApps is pretty slick on the latter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You can't beat the service.

Marketing automation. I'm essentially a one-person shop, and although I enjoy prospecting, I love the automated follow-up of people I meet. I take a photo of a business card, verify the info, and the process begins. I appear MUCH more organized than I actually am. :-)

Infusionsoft review by Jenny C.
Jenny C.

"Love InfusionSoft"

What do you like best?

I like the tagging system. I only need to have contacts entered once, but they can have as many different tags as they need so they can be on as many different lists as needed. I have also used Constant Contact, and get frustrated that you have to duplicate entries if people need to be on duplicate lists.

What do you dislike?

There is so much functionality in InfusionSoft that I have yet to learn that it's even there/possible. I also get frustrated from time to time because there are things I can't do with the software (I call and talk to support and find things are impossible), but I have yet to find any software that is perfect for all my email needs. For example, if someone opts out of an email, it opts them out from all your lists, not just the newsletter they didn't want.

How to organize contacts and make sure everyone is on the correct email lists. The nurture campaigns I have been able to set up are wonderful.

Infusionsoft review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Infusionsoft University flipped the lights on for me!"

What do you like best?

The instructors & partners are excellent guides. They asked the right questions to help me understand how to create solutions for automating internal business tasks; understand how to create a solutions to help pull us out of a stagnant growth cycle.

What do you dislike?

I wish they provided a link to a re-cap video of the class to attendees. Would help big time when you arrive back home & need to brush-up on a section of the class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

• Sign up for University before you start.

• Don't rely on the pre-built marketing campaigns at the beginning, invest in learning how Infusionsoft works before you can take advantage of the pre-built marketing campaigns.

• Internal automation of tasks.

• Creating new leads with an automated campaign that continually feeds in new leads from our website, social media, etc.

• Don't need to hire new employees for a while.

• Frees up more of my time to focus on more important areas of our business.

Infusionsoft review by Francisco de Jesús D.
Francisco de Jesús D.

"Altamente recomendada"

What do you like best?

Lo increíble de esta plataforma es que te permite realizar tus campañas de una manera fácil y muy intuitiva, con diversas configuraciones que la hacen muy diferente a los demás sistemas en el mercado, aun cuando es una aplicación americana, en México he recibido un increíble soporte técnico, si desean incursionar en inbound marketing y la automatización la recomiendo ampliamente.

Lo increíble de todo es que mientras tu equipo se enfoca en aquellos leads que ya han madurado y han sido nutridos con información, el sistema se encarga de administrar inteligentemente las campañas que previamente haz logrado programar, indicando el momento exacto en el cual reaccionan de mejor manera, ese es el caso de un lead que ya ha sido informado y esta preparado para realizar su compra, se pueden activar correos automatizados para informar al usuario que uno de sus prospectos requiere de una llamada para hacer labor de venta, ya con un gran porcentaje de éxito de esta transacción.

Esta herramienta además permite obtener información sobre los correos que cada contacto ha visto y en cuales ha dado click, es una retroalimentación inmediata y exacta, pues con cada acción se incrementa el nivel de interés del prospecto.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que no envian informacion sobre sus actualizaciones por medio de correo de manera entendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La mejor manera de automatizar tu marketing y lograr implementar inbound marketing, disponible en México!

CRM, E MAIL MARKETING; AUTOMATIZACIÓN Y SEGUIMIENTO DEL EMBUDO

Infusionsoft review by Angie F.
Angie F.

"Infusionsoft makes CRM easy"

What do you like best?

I love that Infusionsoft is a one-stop CRM solution for my business. We tried piecing together services in the past, but Infusionsoft replaced them all. I love the campaign builder and how easy it is to work with.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't create Landing Pages with custom URLs - Not www.landingpage.domain.com, but rather www.domain.com/landingpage

I would like more options for customizing shopping carts without hiring a programmer - a drag and drop designer would be AMAZING

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't listen to those who call Infusionsoft "Confusionsoft". It is a very simple product to use and replaces every other CRM service out there. The company has made some HUGE improvements over the past year or so, including a drag and drop email builder and landing page creator that are just fantastic! Makes Constant Contact obsolete.

CRM, DRIP campaigns, shopping cart, landing pages, and more

Infusionsoft offers us a one-stop solution to all of our database, CRM, internet marketing needs. We also use it to deliver several online coaching programs (in conjunction with CustomerHub) - it works great. All in all, even though Infusionsoft has a hefty monthly price tag, it also is less expensive than piecing services together! Plus, it's great to have one support team to work with if and when we do run into problems.

Infusionsoft review by Corinne C.
Corinne C.

"Infusionsoft has saved us so much time and so many headaches"

What do you like best?

We love how it takes the human error element out of the mix. It sends our customers the information they need, when they expect it. We also use it for project management along the way.

What do you dislike?

The invoicing module needs quite a bit of work to compete with other companies when there are multiple products and different tax variables like Resale Licenses or Non/Profits and churches but if you have a simple sales pipeline, it should work great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you learn how to set up campaigns on your own, it's invaluable and you can do so much. We still only use it to about 50% of its capacity. Our goal is to use it to at least 80% of its capabilities this year.

We have employees coming in at different times who are no longer waiting for the other employees. Most importantly it automates our follow up increasing our sales and retention rates.

Infusionsoft review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Most bang for your buck!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create exactly the flow I need for every situation. Whether I'm hosting an event or educating my customers about what I have to offer, I have the flexibility of communicating with them in smaller and more effective chunks of information.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey but I have tried a few other CRMs and this one is worth the extra. It saves me a lot of time in so many ways that the other programs couldn't. It's so easy to set up a campaign or e-mail that will add or remove tags as I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training. It's well worth the time. You will save endless hours by learning to use this software everyday with your business. If you are not using it every day, you are missing out.

Staying engaged with existing customers. Communicating with new customers right away while their interest is peaked. Answering repeated questions with no extra effort.

Infusionsoft review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"Still the best for recurring e-comm subscriptions"

What do you like best?

The title says it all. I've tried all the difference e-comm software out there for setting up and running e-comm businesses with recurring subscriptions and Infusionsoft is the most cost effective and powerful.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft is lagging behind in mobile responsiveness. Their storefront is unusable! You'll definitely need to setup your own storefront using WordPress and Inpressto. That combo with Infusionsoft is a very powerful and simple to manage e-comm system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In 2017 & 2018 Infusionsoft has refocused on product development and improvement and it's getting a lot of needed enhancements.

Recurring order subscription management is so much easier with Infusionsoft! If a customer call and needs to change their subscription details you can do that right in Infusionsoft. In most other systems you have to cancel the entire subscription and create a new one which includes recapturing credit card data. What a pain! Also other systems like Shopify won't do this natively so you end up buying extra add-ons.

Infusionsoft review by Devon G.
Devon G.

"Buyers Beware"

What do you like best?

There is nothing good about this business.

What do you dislike?

They lock you in contract charging you monthly along with a $500 fee if you try to break out early. If you are unable to take advantage of your software, which is likely, it will be about a $2000 mistake, $2500 if you cut out early.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High risk. If it's not right for you, you will be punished to stay in and continue paying their fees.

I have realized some education benefits, not nothing worth the costs and the hassle of dealing with this company.

If they are right for you, it will probably be great.

If they are not right for you, you will be punished and forced to continue paying for their services for one year, and it will become a dead cost to your business.

Support is friendly, but it is offset by the terrible treatment you will receive under their contracts. I would even go so far as to call that practice predetorial.

Do your research on whether marketing automation is right for you, check out a couple of competitors first, such as hubspot. Watching some videos on youtube.

Infusionsoft, lose the predatorial practices and you might just be a good company.

Otherwise, if you're reading this, stay away from infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Great platform! Diverse functionality. "

What do you like best?

InfusionSoft allows me to manage thousands of contacts through a complex tagging system. I am also able to send e-mail messages to these contacts based on their tags, create campaigns that upload and tag contacts and send them automated messages, and track e-mail metrics through detailed reports. I am also able to customize my e-mail marketing templates to my needs.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulties I have had with InfusionSoft revolve around technology glitches. There have been a couple times where the formatting of my e-mail messages, after they are sent, is altered slightly. They do, however, have a great customer service platform and a live chat option. People are always available to help. Unfortunately, sometimes they simply told me the problem was a glitch they were working on fixing and not something they were able to deal with right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Infusionsoft. Aside from the few technological glitches I experienced with the software, it has been a great service and immensely helpful to my business.

InfusionSoft helps me solve a multitude of business problems. I can manage all of my contacts in one place, send e-mails to my contacts (or select contacts) using templates that are available on the platform or templates I created myself, generate complex campaigns, and check for duplicate contact records all in one place.

Infusionsoft review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Solid Product For the Right Business"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is affordable and provides some pretty powerful marketing automation capabilities. The integration/partner network is impressive. The landing page builder has come a long way. You can make a sharp looking page in Infusionsoft now, which previously wasn't the case. The all-in-one nature simplifies things vs having disparate systems.

What do you dislike?

While the automation builder is pretty good visually and easy to use, it's kind of limited. There's a small number of behaviors you can automate off of compared to some other solutions. The reporting is kind of weak IMO. Biggest gripe is the lack of customization on the CRM portion. Why can't we hide fields and move them around on the layout? A simplified CRM layout would make the product more usable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan on being a big business, Infusionsoft probably isn't the ideal choice in the long run. If you plan on staying a small business, it's a solid choice. There's a lot of options in this market though, look around first.

An affordable marketing automation and CRM system that could be deployed quickly.

Infusionsoft review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Infusionsoft is top of the live for Small Business Automation! "

What do you like best?

I like how much I can do with Infusionsoft. I can find value in some of it's simplest features, and then I can dig in even deeper and build custom campaigns that automate so much of my business!

What do you dislike?

With all the power that comes with Infusionsoft, you kind of have to understand how all the pieces fit together. I've seen that it takes some people more time than others to understand how it all comes together. However, I haven't seen any other system that can do all that Infusionsoft does in a better way. I've used some enterprise tools, and those were Far more complicated to use and set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft is the top of the line automation tool. It is powerful and thus it will require at least an investment of time. If your business is ready for automation, it is well worth the cost, you won't find anything better for small businesses. You can put together other solutions ala cart, but in the end you'll have to invest just as much time and constantly worry about all the integrations and timing.

I use a lot of "workflow automation" meaning that I have to do a lot of things in my business over and over again. I use Infusionsoft to automate those tasks. I click a few buttons, and the task is completed (Sending emails/invoices, etc).

Infusionsoft review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Partnering with Infusionsoft Helped Us To 8X Our Revenue In 8 Months"

What do you like best?

Becoming an Infusionsoft Certified Partner was one of the best decisions we've ever made. Not only has Infusionsoft helped us to achieve our dream of financial freedom, but they shaved the learning curve and have provided so many opportunities for the Automation Agency to learn, scale, grow and continue to offer new and innovative marketing automation solutions to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... Hands down Infusionsoft is the best CRM & Marketing Automation Software for small businesses.

We're helping entrepreneurs and small business owners to achieve their dreams by helping them save time, grow sales, and automate their marketing and operational workflow.

I personally was able to quit my job, more than double my income, and fulfill my dream of owning a digital marketing agency. Not to mention that my wife and I have been able to provide a better quality of life to our family and now we are in the process of hiring and scaling our growing marketing agency.

Infusionsoft review by David D.
David D.

"Infusionsoft for business"

What do you like best?

Campaigns are set up and done. Once a campaign is done you can replicate fairly easily. There are a lot of infusionsoft pros around so if you get stuck you can easily reach out. There help support staff rock. Weekly webinars are great for continual learning best practices.

What do you dislike?

It took this boomer way to long to learn the ins and outs. My advice on any technology is just hire a millenial because this kind of stuff is in their DNA. They do provide a ton of support webinars and weekly webinars that are archived so you can learn how others are getting results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a good marketing guru who has used a variety of the software to determine if its right for you.

We use it to keep track of customers and note their symptoms and progress. For a very small business in the Wellness Field it allows us to track and make sure they are getting the educational data

Infusionsoft review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Great way to automate marketing"

What do you like best?

Infusion soft is a great program to use. It is very easy to navigate, and it has made my marketing and sales operations significantly easier. Especially when it comes to my ad campaigns, the prospective client gets automatically added to the designated category, which would allow an automated email campaign to be sent out at designated intervals. It has even made sending out mass emails significantly easier in a much better format than Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I have to change my password every90 days. however, I totally understand that. I wish it worked better on Safari as well (the email campaign feature). I cannot create the emails in Safari, but I can do so on Google Chrome.

I wish the automated text messages did not show that it was automated (subscribe/unsubscribe option)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what your purpose is when it comes to CRM. This is my 2nd CRM and I am very satisfied and do not plan on switching over

marketing automations- sales funneling, automated drip email campaigns. coordination with advertisements on Facebook.

Infusionsoft review by Danielle Desiree G.
Danielle Desiree G.

"Like a Dodge Viper, Infusionsoft requires commitment and some muscle to get it in the right gear."

What do you like best?

I love the community involved with Infusionsoft. The Icon event was amazing. There's a lot of cool features and perks to having Infusionsoft. I really like the campaign builder. Clate is an amazing guy and I would love to see what features he adds to IF.

What do you dislike?

I purchased Infusionsoft over a year ago and have still yet to understand all the aspects of running it.

We have a few support options 1) Spend time learning it yourself 2) Hire one of Infusionsoft's Partners at a steep cost to teach you in a hands on workshop or monthly retainer of $300 a month on top of Infusionsoft software costs. 3) Hire someone else to do it completely.

So, the options that looked enticing to me since I want to learn it is to pay $300 for the education monthly from a third party and to upgrade to E-Commerce for $300 a month. I'm looking at $600 a month on software alone which, can get expensive for a small business. That doesn't include all of the plugins like if you wanted to integrate a calendar, membership, and more. It is really like having the keys to a Dodge Viper and not knowing how to get it in the right gear so, it just sits in the garage.

I like what Infusionsoft is doing with The Greenroom and Knowledge Center by adding more supportive articles for small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a business doing 500K+, Infusionsoft may be right for you as long as you can afford to have an employee going through Infusionsoft University.

I've been able to automate my business more. I haven't been able to utilize it to it's fullest potential but, I believe in Clate Mask and the product and I know I'll figure it out.

Infusionsoft review by Tracey (Blanchfield) D.
Tracey (Blanchfield) D.

"Infusionsoft helps business owners run smarter and more profitable and productive businesses"

What do you like best?

I like the campaign builder in Infusionsoft. It helps me lay out the steps of each piece of communication with my clients in a way that I can easily see and monitor. I also like the dashboard which helps me see the things I need to track at a glance as soon as I log in. I also love that my Infusionsoft ID lets me log in to all of my clients accounts as well as my own in one place. Duplicating sequences and pieces of sequences in campaigns helps me to get things done in a shorter period of time. Productivity at its best!

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting is less than simple. We use the campaign builder a lot and the email reports don't show everything we want in one report. We have to compile some things manually. I also don't like that order forms are not available outside of campaigns. So if you forget where you put something you have to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to use it in the way you need to use it. Or get support from someone who uses it well. It's easy to use when you understand how it all works.

Recurring payments are big with my clients and me, and that is great to never miss one that is due. Or to have automated actions that can take place when someone's order doesn't renew so they can be reminded or removed from a sequence or membership level. Copying campaigns and forms and emails also makes things very simple for a user, to duplicate complex campaigns or recurring events like webinars or launches.

Infusionsoft review by Bertha S.
Bertha S.

"Infusionsoft ha facilitado nuestro trabajo diario"

What do you like best?

Lo facil que es dar seguimiento a todos los aspectos tanto de venta como de marketing. con infusionsoft una estrategia basada en la máxima automatización de las acciones, intentando que el tiempo que dediquen los empleados a estas tareas sea el mínimo posible.

What do you dislike?

que no estan en español aun las formaciones, tambien que algunas cosas que necesitan ser ejecutadas por un especialkista del mismo infusion y hay que pagarlos y a veces siendo una pequena empresa no tienes como

Recommendations to others considering the product

No tener infusionsoft retrasara tu trabajo y el de tu equipo, sin importar cual es tu rol o departamento el manejo de la automatizacion es un paso adelante en cualquier empresa

los envios frecuentes y los recordatorios para los empleados dentro y fuera de la empresa:CRM, para gestionar tus contactos y guardar histórico de: ventas, visitas en la web, segmentación…

Lead Scoring, puntúa a tus contactos para medir su interacción

Sistema de Afiliados, vende más teniendo una red de afiliados

Ecommerce, vende por internet tus productos

Campaign Builder, automatiza tus procesos de marketing y ventas

Facturas/Presupuestos, gestiona los documentos desde la ficha de contactos

Email Marketing, manda emails a tu lista de contactos

Gestiona las Oportunidades de venta de tu negocio

Gestiona las tareas de tu equipo comercial y ventas para dar un mejor seguimiento a tus clientes.

Analiza cada una de las funcionalidades anteriores con reportes y “dashboards” que te permitirán tomar mejores decisiones en tu negocio.

Infusionsoft review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Best Value for a Medium CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the capabilities of a larger CRM but isn't as complicated as an IBM similar product may be. Easy to import contacts from email services like mail chimp and constant contact.

What do you dislike?

I think what would make the infusionsoft product very valuable is a template import feature that allows you to easily upload contacts from mailchimp and other email services that match automatically with infusionsoft contact detail tags. Also the ability to transfer lead scoring by import and email open rates and other valuable history data. I wish there were more plugins with wordpress and other websites that made the infusionsoft platform more user friendly for woocommerce stores. I am using infusedwoo for a client and it doesn't solve all of the issues I am having. I also wish it was easier to incorporate affiliates with the same client. There is no way I see to use infusionsoft affiliates with woocommerce in an effective manor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cheap but valuable CRM then here it is. Yes there are some things that is lacks but this also isn't several thousand dollars a month. You get a little more then what you pay for with this product and I see that as a win.

We use infusionsoft as an email and campaigning solution for ourselves and clients. The benefits include staying in contact with customers and potential clients and using zapier with facebook lead forms to help turn prospects into customers. We can also keep notes about current clients in infusionsoft so the management team has a better overall view of clients that are serviced and recent updates to keep us all on the same page.

Infusionsoft review by Marjorie G.
Marjorie G.

"Cancelled. "

What do you like best?

I wouldn't waste my time writing a review unless I was vehemently angry at something is junk company did. I like that I now know what a completely incompetent group of humans are behind this program, and can share with this community and warn against wasting time, money, and sanity.

What do you dislike?

Where do I even start? I should've seen the signs when my account manager was unable to stick around long enough to answer some questions I had on the capabilities of the platform. If you have any inkling of how email marketing works, absolutely stay away. This program has glitches, their customer service chat team is useless - trying always to catch you in a "gotcha" moment when you figure out how to solve things for yourself. If you're an e-commerce retail business, and maybe you want to display products you sell, there are no functions to do this. Campaigns are overly complicated when they should not be, trying to implement logic into any of these things rarely work. The data reports you receive are good if you ONLY want to see what your open/click rate is. But if you want to see which portions of your emails are being clicked on - good luck. Let's say you want to increase your deliverability by not sending to people who never open your emails anyway - GOOD LUCK. That report is almost impossible to find. The customer service team will tell you whatever you want to get a positive answer: i.e. I asked if we could upload a .gif image onto the new builder: I was told "yes! no problem!" ... wrong. I found a work around, and they took credit for it. If you know anything about email marketing best practices, you're not going to be able to do any of them with the new builder (also the only mobile friendly way to build an email). On a more basic level, if you're someone who needs to multitask, you're going to find that that only causes more problems. No AB testing, so you end up creating your own lists (of which you need to export to .cvs, split yourself and re upload --- making your "contact count" sore (because why would a platform that touts expertise dedupe?) --- and then send multiples of what you want to test. Try sending these at the same time in different tabs: you're going to send your contacts double the emails.

Their deliverability sucks. They don't let you have your own whitelisted name (company via infusionmail) - etc. etc.

Needless to say, I canceled our account (something you have to request, and then wait for one of their even more incompetent customer service team members to contact you during your work day to deal with that). However, my company is paid up through the end of the month because of how long it took them to get to me - and you can't just be done without them talking to you first - FINE. I have more time to sort through the junk data they provide, get all of my contacts out of there, and move my stuff over to my new platform. NOPE. I tried to sign in and they have completely deleted all my accounts regardless of the fact that I have PAID almost $1,000 for this month to not even use this program for anything other than storage of contacts.

I emailed and called them, only to be told "oh we're working on it." OK. But. I paid for it. So... What now?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your act together.

Solved the problem of identifying the worst qualities of a CRM/ESP platform.

Infusionsoft review by Wayne L.
Wayne L.

"Small Business need look no further!"

What do you like best?

The collaboration of learning provided by Infusionsoft University that facilitated growth. Nothing beats chatting to others and being helped or offer same. It was great to have so many experts from IS and other partners there to guide us as needed to succeed. Simply amazing stuff!

What do you dislike?

Snacks need to be more on the healthy side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Add up your hours to run all the different softwares and then add the price per month. As Gerber said you need to be working on your business NOT in it. 2. Prepare content, content and more content. 3. Find a qualified IS partner that is FUN for you to work with. All the partners seem very knowledgeable so get one that you can relate to. 4. Budget for a year, not a month the BOOM you will sky rocket. 5. Get some video equipment, you will need it to start. Budget about $400 to start small.

We are transfering all our "other" CRM, Landing Pages, affiliate programs and eCommerce all under one roof with Infusionsoft.

Benefits abound, central data, connectivity and support support and did I say support yet?

Infusionsoft review by Angie S.
Angie S.

"Details!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can keep notes on every single interactions you have with the clients. I like that you can see if clients have opened their emails or not. You can create tags that will help settle things with each client!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is so much but at the same time it is honestly all very useful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a fantastic program that will help you keep track of clients and keep you organized. It's fast to learn and you have a lot of control over how to set it up.

We are able to assign and set tasks to help keep track of clients. It's really easy for any of us to look at each other clients notes if someone is away. It helps us know exactly where everyone is at.

Infusionsoft review by geoff r.
geoff r.

"Taking care of business"

What do you like best?

ability to set up a long term campaign and 'forget about it'

What do you dislike?

Online chat does not work with my internet protection software Sophos

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan your induction training. it is 4 sessions but they want you to complete inside a month

As an organisation offering monthly services to our members, being able to set up a long running campaign in 10 languages is very useful. I have set up a campaign for the next 12 months and now I can focus on monitoring and responding to the CTA performance. I can go in and modify the elements of the campaign we change any elements of the service. As membership grows, tagging new member records as I upload them takes care of the list management

Infusionsoft review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"The best member of your staff"

What do you like best?

The Infusionsoft landing pages have been a game changer for us. Not only do they work with our website seamlessly and look amazing, we love having the ability to tag each lead with very specific tags to provide them with a great buying experience.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve!

Thankfully though Infusionsoft has certified partners all over the world. We've partnered with some Infusionsoft expert's and they've really helped alot.

Before Infusionsoft we were having a hard time following up with and nurturing our customers. Past present and future.

Since making Infusionsoft a part of our system we have more closed leads, more return customers, and it's given our staff the freedom to pursue new leads without having to worry about losing old ones.

Infusionsoft review by Jeff A.
Jeff A.

"Completely automated my business, increased profits and free time"

What do you like best?

The Campaign Builder is an amazing tool that allows you to automate the interaction with your prospects and clients to be sure that they are only getting the content that is relevant to them, and personalize it so the whole experience feels organic.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft is pretty time intensive to get to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of Infusinosoft has allowed me to completely automate my internal operation (as well as those of my clients), to ensure that nobody "falls through the cracks". Infusionsoft has allowed us to track every step of the client journey and be sure that no step is missed. By doing this, it has provided a better client experience and completely streamlined our operations.

I have automated my entire business from lead gen and sales, to my operational processes. Everything I do now is driven by just one or two button clicks.

Infusionsoft review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Heavy duty sales automation but do you need it?"

What do you like best?

Automation of emails triggered by customer or prospect actions and / or triggered by time passing

You can hook it up to your website to capture stats about sign ups etc which is quite cool because you can then display them in the dashboard that you see when you first log on to the product.

What do you dislike?

Reports are difficult to define (for me anyway) and it's expensive for a company like mine which is quite small

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a long hard look at the product before committing - make sure that you understand the cost particularly if you have a large database of customers and leads - the price can be punitive but you are kind of locked in because it is a big effort to move away. Make sure also that you will use all the features - we dont which is part of why I have a jaundiced view on the cost

Customer and prospect tracking and nurturing

We've definitely got some love back from the customers

Infusionsoft review by João R.
João R.

"Best performer in email and campaign tracking automation"

What do you like best?

The interface to automate campaigns and/or product selling, the CRM that is embedded and the hability to alter the points calculated for engagement, you also have a full repository of templates to automate or help you design yor automated engagement for whatever needs should arise.

What do you dislike?

The editor could be revised with more templates, In the last webinar they told that the editor was under review and a new one should be out soon, either way you have to be aware of editor hacks to do the trick in some cases, it pays to watch the webinars and the youtube channel and then experience onto the solution itself. Whatever you do, follow up all the process to be sure that you got whet you built.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to automate everything in constumer interaction, this is the way to go. You have templates to get started and a team that backs you up and helps you to start the automation proccess. I found it very easy to use, a little tricky to work around with all the Tags dus to our own segmentation.

Increasing leads trough landing pages, automated following up on proposals and automated responses to increase the value to the client and also lead scoring

Infusionsoft review by Rajat S.
Rajat S.

"affordable automation with good features"

What do you like best?

Infusion soft is Great at being able to segment your list.It has fully functioning all-in-one CRM. We see Detailed campaigns to put your customer through a journey.Using web forms and lead capture pages are so easy here.

What do you dislike?

Internal teams will need to be trained in detail before the system can be used to its full potential.

InfusionSoft Initial setup and data migration is much time consuming.

Frequent support is required to get the things done in a better direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an automation with distributed module patterns and nice email delivery , you can go with InfusionSoft.

We have used I?nfusionSoft for marketing automation setup of our website. We have created good web-forms and designed 10-12 templates. They are having good email delivery and nice to see good campaign results.

Infusionsoft review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Great CRM that covers all the bases and comes with excellent support"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of campaign building and the many functions offered in Infusionsoft. I have found it easy to use. It also has a lot of features my business is not using yet, but I am glad for that as it seems that it will be a great tool that will continue to grow with us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when going into campaigns to make quick changes I have to stay on the page I made a change to for a minute or two until it autosaves. In the past I have made changes that I thought were made successfully only to find out they did not save properly.

I do dislike that multiple team members cannot be in a campaign at the same time. I don't know if this can be remedied, but we are a remote team and often it is helpful if multiple team members can look at a campaign at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft has everything you need and the chat support and webinars etc are very helpful as you learn to use it.

With Infusionsoft we are building our list and communicating with the members of our program. It is very helpful to our organization.

Infusionsoft review by Donald W.
Donald W.

"An excellent CMS platform for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly we were able to get up and running with Infusionsoft. They provided us with straightforward instructions and training. The user interface is easy to navigate. If I have problems figuring out how to do something, I can easily look up articles with tutorials on how to work with different features.

What do you dislike?

Once you start adding more automations into your campaign, things can get pretty messy. If you're not experienced in programming, you can easily break campaigns. The publishing system won't always detect errors, especially when you're working with third-party party plugins. To be safe, you may have to hire a specialist, which is an added cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Infusionsoft can benefit almost any business. The pricing is a bit high, but it can be well worth it if you use it properly and often. Much of the effectiveness will come down to the actual services you offer and the way you create your marketing materials.

Infusionsoft has given us a platform to automate many of our core marketing systems. We can add new leads through signup forms on our website and send them periodical emails that we can create through templates. They have tags and other customizations that allow us to filter through contacts in a very specific way.

Infusionsoft review by Sue N.
Sue N.

"Customer Service Nightmare "

What do you like best?

We completed a trial version of New Infusionsoft and it was extremely user friendly and had most of the functionality we required for our small business in Australia. We were excited and keen to get started.

What do you dislike?

The basic feature of cc and bcc emails and an email template library did not exist. We were assured that these features were there but just not visible on our trial version. After asking for proof, I received screenshots showing this function. I enquired why it did not look like my trial version and was told that after I signed up it would all be visible.

The moment I signed I determined this was not the case and emailed to ask what I was doing wrong but received no response. After speaking with our allocated coach I was told that the New Infusionsoft did not have the functions I had been assured were. The coach arranged for us to be switched over to Infusionsoft Classic.

Unfortunately, from a user perspective, I felt this fell far short of the trial version I had spent many hours testing. I found it to be clunky and was less than impressed.

Without having imported any data or set anything up I contacted my rep outlining the problem. Again, no response. I sent emails requesting if and when this functionality may be available - still willing to proceed if it was imminent. Again, no direct response. I sent another email requesting a cancellation of my account. Again no response.

For two weeks I have had no direct response to my request only a one line email requesting I suggest a time for a call. After attempting to schedule calls on a number of occasions, no-one can be bothered to actually make a call to me or respond to my emails requesting a cancellation of the account.

The service levels are totally unacceptable. Being a global company, surely they should be able to service multiple time zones without delaying 4-5 days between communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check the information given to specific requests and make sure you have assurances that you can cancel if the product does meet the promised functionality. Make sure this is discussed up front and who to contact if you want a response

Despite have been billed for the first month and the onboarding we have not even bothered to set it up or book our coaching sessions. My view is that if Infusionsoft is willing to mislead customers before they sign up and then ignore their questions once the deal is signed, this is not a company that I want to do business with.

Infusionsoft review by Mohan N.
Mohan N.

"Contacts management, Campaign automation and sequence management to next level"

What do you like best?

It shouldn't have been that easy to manage the contacts their status and most importantly the easy sequence management for the campaigns. I can find all the ways to manage and automate the campaign, sequence and email timing. An easy platform to manage the customer and business. It has helped me to fill the communication gap with my customers.

What do you dislike?

I have been working with a lot of clients and several other tools to manage their customer and business. Infusionsoft is the only platform where I have not encountered any issues, It has all the solutions that I’ll be looking into. I might need to get in touch with support, but it’s there.

There are several business problem that I’ve been solving with Infusionsoft:

1) Easy sync of client information and their status throughout several systems

2) Easy integration with other tools I’ve been using to manage the events and appointments.

3) Filling up the communication gap with the customers.

Infusionsoft review by Luther D.
Luther D.

"A very versatile and easy-to-use email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly we can get set up and start building campaigns. Infusionsoft has a few campaign template you can use to get a basic campaign going. The templates give you a good understanding of how general campaigns are programmed and help to spark ideas about what you can do in your own campaigns. The user data we can is extremely helpful in letting us know how effective certain emails are. The data helps us to make adjustments to future emails.

What do you dislike?

Once you start making the campaigns more advanced, like connecting them with third-part applications, the campaigns are more likely to be faulty and Infusionsoft doesn't always know how to fix the problems. You might have to spend more money on hiring an Infusionsoft specialist. The fees are already high, so having to add more fees is a drag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft can be quite costly, so you should definitely so as much research as you can before signing up. To get the most out of your training sessions, I'd recommend you learn as much about the basic tools and features as you can on your own and then spend the official training time going over more complicated issues.

We were able to set up effective email campaigns that would send out emails at specified intervals. Our Infusionsoft campaigns, which are run automatically, allow us to stay in touch with our customers and leads in a way that is generally engaging and not too overwhelming. We saw a pretty sizable increase in website activity and sales since we started using Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Ashlie P.
Ashlie P.

"High Powered Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to streamline everything. I run my CRM, campaigns, e-commerce, distribution, membership platform, and affiliate program all with Infusionsoft. I don't have to worry about each piece needing to "play nice" with the other since they are all part of the same software.

What do you dislike?

The pricetag. Infusionsoft does tote premium pricing. I also wish I could more easily back up every piece, especially campaigns in case of some kind of failure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a commitment and investment, but if you actually use it, it is worth it!

Time! I've heard a lot of people say Infusionsoft is confusing, but we have no issues figuring out how to get the software to act how we want it to and if it is not something in Infusionsoft, finding a solution has not been difficult. It's saved us boatloads of time in the efficiency of the program.

Infusionsoft review by Hao T.
Hao T.

"High skill cap, but a very powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft's drag and drop email/follow-up builder is nothing short of spectacular. Their support staff (depending on who you get) is also very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support staff doesn't think outside the box, leaving you to come up with solutions on your own. The software also glitches out sometimes as your sequences become massive. We have a sequence with 100+ items and it sometimes won't load properly when editing.

Their affiliate tracking data is also very subpar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft is great for small businesses starting out. It's not as expensive as some people make it seem to make it for the amount of power that you're able to get out of it.

We needed a powerful legacy follow-up tool as well as affiliate tracking for our sales pages. Infusionsoft is taking care of both of these for us, AND integrating with Memberium (our membership plugin) to create a fully customizable membership site.

Infusionsoft review by Danielle P.
Danielle P.

"Amazed... yet, confused."

What do you like best?

What I like about Infusionsoft is how many functions are rolled into one software, and that it is compatible with many other software. Their help line is always helpful and available, and their instructional videos are thorough.

What do you dislike?

Navigating Infusionsoft can be tricky and confusing at first. There are so many avenues to take and functions to use that it is impossible to access and use them all to their fullest extent.

Infusionsoft has allowed us to bypass confusing coding and link campaigns running outside of Infusionsoft with it's internal database. It allows us to preset email for campaigns, and eliminates the need to manually trigger each and every step of the process.

Infusionsoft review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Wonderful Platform and UI"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is very user-oriented. Whether individuals are trying to create their own company using the Infusionsoft platform or just trying to navigate through the software, Infusionsoft is a very great platform to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, there are certain actions you want to perform that Infusionsoft does not allow the user to do. One example is within the Campaign Builder Function. To specify, the campaign builder is a flowchart that a user can create that will perform certain tasks depending on what the applicant enter. What gets irritating is that only one user is allowed to be on the campaign builder function at any specific time. So, if you are trying to work on this as a team, you cannot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely contact support for questions but more importantly, READ THE DISCUSSIONS AND FAQ's. Those are really a great source of information.

I️ am communicating with Infusionsoft on a weekly basis to figure out techniques to how my company and I️ can better utilize all of Infusionsoft's capabilities.

Infusionsoft review by Whitney Z.
Whitney Z.

"So powerful, once you have a handle on it."

What do you like best?

I love how much Infusionsoft can do...it helps with email blasts, follow-up tasks/reminders, automated responses, file downloads, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how confusing it is out of the box. I inherited the software from another employee when she left and I took over and it took almost a year, an ICON attendance, and a Foundation session to finally feel like I have a decent handle on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be to take advantage of the free training and try to get as involved with things like the GreenRoom and additional plug-ins as you can!

The automation options are a huge bonus, especially with small teams. Also, the reminders/tasks are amazingly helpful! I get to spend my time creating content rather than thinking about follow-ups, the system will tell me who I need to follow-up with and when.

Infusionsoft review by Julie P.
Julie P.

"Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

Client capture and email blast scheduling is so important. Infusionsoft allows you to easily integrate these processes with your website and pos. You can create customer forms, email campaigns, and view analytics all in one place.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit hard to navigate. This is something that takes a little training. Without prior knowledge it would be difficult to jump in and figure things out. I also tend to have to trouble shoot things a lot which takes time. There are times that I am working on an email campaign and I think I have everything covered but something is missed or forgotten. Also when viewing campaigns, they tend to go off screen and you must re position the screen in order to view your work space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at some online tutorials and test stuff before publishing or sending! It also may seem expensive but ROI is worth it. Especially with all of the analytics.

Client capture and customized email campaigns. We are able to see everything from who is opening emails, who is clicking in-email links, and what our return is. These number tell an important story and help us decide on content and promotions.

Infusionsoft review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"Our ideal CRM service with abundent tools"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft has many great contact management and lead generations. The service is quite extensive with various features and settings that helps you really get a lot from your contact data. We can create newsletters that are sharp a formatted for email across various devices. We can customize the design of forms and uses tags to track contact activity.

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft is quite expensive and may not be a cost effective choice for companies with basic email and lead generation needs. It can be very powerful with its automation tools, but setting up the campaigns can be very complex. You must be very careful to look over all the paths and actions with campaigns to ensure it's running properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful CRM tool that can be very valuable to your company. It may take some time to see a return on investment, but you should definitely reap some rewards if you're careful about setting up your campaigns.

We can monitor contact activity and acquire referrals in an automated, yet meaningful way. We're able to get our new customers better acquainted with our company with introduction emails sent right away. We can sell products and manage them in a centralized location.

Infusionsoft review by Chris V.
Chris V.

"Very complete online service for managing and emailing customers and leads"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft makes it easy to add contacts into your account through web opt-in forms that you can place directly in your website, through typing or pasting a name and email into some fields or importing many contact at once by importing a spreadsheet. I can tag specific contacts based on any number of criteria, like Lead from Convention, Website Lead, Asked about A service, Asked about B service, etc.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high. Some of Infusionsoft's basic capabilities can be achieved through other free or lower cost services. Creating and editing campaigns can be very complex, especially if you require a good amount of automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This CRM system can be complicated, but once you set it up, it can be very powerful and valuable for your business. There are lots of tools that let you organize your contact details and give you data to analyze user activity and engagement, so you can adjust your campaigns to be more effective.

We can automate the gathering of contacts and activate email campaigns based on their profile and actions. Infusionsoft is very responsive and flexible and can adapt very well to contacts when set up properly. We're able to quickly design emails with various templates that are pre-formatted for proper viewing in desktop and mobile.

Infusionsoft review by Richard W.
Richard W.

"Inspirational. A great product, backed by knowledgeable, enthusiastic people. I love Infusionsoft!"

What do you like best?

The package is generally easy to use and navigate, integration with our e-commerce and payment system was easy. We were quickly up and running with our first campaigns. Our on-boarding was excellent, quickly getting su through the basics and allowing us to focus on really getting our first campaigns working.

Infusionsoft has generated a level of accountability within the business that wasn't there before; we can see the results of our campaigns so clearly in the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

A minor point, but the image sizing set up on templates is a bit hit and miss. it would be great if templates showed the image size so that you can drop a picture in that fits the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Business has to connect with its customers. Infusionsoft provides a great value, easy to use CRM platform that integrates easily. Its great fun to learn too!

Lead development. We're not there yet in realising the benefits because our lead generation needs tweaking, but we can see the pathway. This will become our core focus in Q1 of the the next (Australian) FY; we have gotten the building blocks in place now.

Customer management; we're ow far better at connecting with our existing customers. We've seen a four fold increase in online sales since launching on Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy client communication"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of features and tools that help you do campaign. Easy to email client and do task as well. You can upload videos for the log in campaigns for the clients and picture too. It is good for commercializing your business and keep the people updated in your products. Organizes with other people as well. You may create a team where you can do task together and finish it as you can see who can do task well

What do you dislike?

The new update has been different in terms of campaign. The tools use are for only general purposes before there are tool that can be customize. It doesn't show specific needed materials for the campaign builders and there were a lot going on when you tried to create another campaign or tag or other features that you want to add in the on your business or commercial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for businesses that has constant update for the clients. It creates more creative email that make much more standard for a business to operate well and have the team to work on

Campaign are very helpful with regards communicating with client by email and automatically schedule the emails to be sent. It organizes our work and task that is needed to be done and show more standard set of emails that to be sent to the clients and let us to be notified for any response from our clients

Infusionsoft review by Administrator

"The Ferrari of Digital Marketing Systems"

What do you like best?

Being able to set up a campaign and not have to worry about it every again. Upon mastery of the app, you become a marketing powerhouse. Able to conceive, design, implement, and see sales grow. Just awesome! Their landing pages have grown during the few years that we implemented this product and it is very simple to set up. Their online support is dynamite. They keep listening to the users and improving the services. I'm certain their is more I can add, but, space is limited.

What do you dislike?

The initial difficulty in learning, but, don't let that deter you. Once you master, it becomes a breeze!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend that when you get an InfusionSoft app that you consider hiring a certified partner to help you set up your app. Additionally, after your app is set up, you should attend InfusionSoft U so that you can learn how to use the app. If you can afford it, hire someone to manage your app so that you can do what you like to do going forward.

This system allows us to manage our membership and prospect for new members. It handles all our: lead generations, automated email responses, to billing.

Infusionsoft review by Colin D.
Colin D.

"Infusionsoft is a must for your business! "

What do you like best?

I love that everything I need for sales and marketing is wrapped in one integrated solution. Beyond that, Infusionsoft makes it so easy to create great looking emails and landing pages based on templates. And they keep adding features that allow me to run actions based on prospect behaviors, like sending a notification to sales when someone visits a certain part of my website etc.

What do you dislike?

Although the reporting features are robust, sometimes they are clunky and don't give me the kind of visibility I want from the campaign manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not just a software platform to handle your marketing and sales automation needs. They "get" the challenges of the SMB market and walk you hand in hand to building a scalable solution.

I've been able to consolidate all of my disparate lists into one centralized platform that handles all of my automated communication. And I've added to my list using Lifecycle Marketing strategies to capture leads from website visitors from just about every area. I can run a pretty sophisticated marketing program with just a marketing coordinator part time so it cuts down on costs while helping me build my top line and convert prospects to buyers.

Infusionsoft review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"I love Infusionsoft. It allows me to run and scale my business with automation."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Infusionsoft is that it does eveything from funnels, to emails to e-commerce and contains all of our customers information in one place.

What do you dislike?

that's a tough one. I would say I dislike the reporting. Sometimes it is off. For example if a sale is processed but fails, the software stil records the revenue so it can appear that you made more money than you really did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a true CRM for a small to medium business then this is your company and this is your software.

I have solved the problem of having multiple solutions stitched together and briging our ecommerce, sales, funnels, emails and everything under one roof.

Infusionsoft review by Barbara C.
Barbara C.

"Infusionsoft has turned a not for profit business around"

What do you like best?

The Functionality is great - it delivers what Infusionsoft claims and certainly meets my expectations - which I have to admit are high.

The implementation Support is awesome - from signup and the introduction at the beginning, right through to support for advanced functionality. The success my last client has gained from implementing Infusionsoft has extensively exceeded my and their expectations. I could not have done it without them.

What do you dislike?

Getting advanced functions heard, understood and addressed is often hard.

It is impossible to meet all demands - I get it - however sometimes I would need to push for the support staff online chat to go and ask the senior team for input. When they went to do this , I always received the answer - " no we cannot do abc, but how about we try to do xyz."

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know there are other software systems that claim to offer what Infusionsoft does - the issue for my clients and I is not "Does the software do what Infusionsoft says it will " Rather it is "How will Infusionsoft help me to get the most out of their overall software AND help me implement it into my business?" In response to this question - Infusionsoft definitely leads the market. Their help and support has enabled my last client to save up to 30% of their admin costs; increase their people capacity by more than 60% and is starting to help them to build better relationships with their members. Indeed a turnaround for the UK based not for profit.

Automation of simple business automation leading to increased productivity because my people now have the time to think about important issues.

Ability to respond appropriately and personally to member / customer / prospect interactions means our communications are relevant, to the point of interest and we get fantastic response statistics and results.

It is a flexible system which means I can be as simple or as complex as my business needs it to be - and it still works quickly enough for me.

The best part by far of all my dealings with the "Help Chat" team - who I know all by name now and visa versa{(:)} is that in 90% of the time they were able to solve problems or steps I could not work out - and just help me to Infusionsoft working for me. This includes questions from the really silly to really complicated. - all handled well and with a high sense of humour which I need.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator

"Solid Marketing System "

What do you like best?

I love the automation that Infusionsoft provides. From onboard campaigns to marketing campaigns you can easily transition leads and customers on the buyers journey.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more development email builder, the reporting system, and the de-duplication process. Some more basic features and HTML abilities in the new email builder would be top notch. The amount of data IS has is staggering, but getting to it is somewhat of a pain. You really need to rely on 3rd party apps, such as Graphly, to really pull out the good data. Removing duplicates is a hassle, and when you import contacts there isn't a de-duplication step built into the upload process. It doesn't look for duplicates and it doesn't try to avoid duplicates records. It just shoves the duplicate record in and leaves you to manually do the de-duplicate process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to learn because there is a learning curve, especially if you are coming from something like MailChimp or My Emma, just and email marketing system, but the value is worth it. The better automation, CRM, and email marketing system that IS offers is worth it.

I've been able to use IS for both external marketing automation for events and campaigns as well as internal automation for different processes that we have. It's been great to be able to employ it for different scenarios.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Use. This. Program"

What do you like best?

The new campaign builders is great. Been a long time user of IF. They have long since dropped their "confusionsoft" moniker. These guys are the industry leader for a reason.

What do you dislike?

One of their main weaknesses have always been their landing page builder. That's also changed since they rolled out their new functionality. . .however the selection of templates and designs is really thin. This needs to be shored up. . .but it probably will be eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a monster program. . and it's meant to be as such. If you don't have a list of say, 2,000 or more emails, then perhaps you can go with something smaller. If you need "just" email, then use Mailchimp or something else. But if you have a sales staff, have need for ecommerce, and so forth. . .this is definitely a very strong consideration.

Email marketing and CRM mostly. We do not use them for ecommerce yet because we have no need for that functionality in-house currently.

Infusionsoft review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"Awesome, User-Friendly Product!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Infusionsoft is the endless capabilities to customize your setup specifically to how it fits your business. You're able to enter in your contacts and easily connect with thousands of people without having to put a ton of thought into sending individual emails. Once they're in the system, they are receiving specific emails that help stay connected and in the front of their minds.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Infusionsoft is that if you have multiple people on one account, it can get a little confusing to keep track of who is who. When your team starts is dumping in all of their contacts together and it get's up to the thousands, potentially tens of thousands of contacts, it can get confusing on who's contact is who's while looking at the widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to other users considering infusionsoft is to have campaigns in mind - probably a few campaigns for different tings. Example: we have campaigns for buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, potential clients, VIP clients, and much more. Each has a specific plan on reaching out to connect.

Infusionsoft has relieved a little added effort in making quick contacts by using email campaigns. Not only that, using great content has pushed some of my pipeline up by 6 months, which is obviously great for business. Ultimately, Infusion soft has helped me get reconnected, stay connected, and stay at the top of mind of my contact database.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"good CRM for a small company"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the use of tags instead of lists to manage contacts. It may seem complicated at first, but it gave me much more flexibility to group and segment contacts.

I also like their landing pages which are easy to create and to embed on my website. They also offer templates and I can reuse landing pages I created in the past.

What do you dislike?

Some basic things are not so easy to do. For instance, I cannot create a form to capture contact info without creating a campaign. Since I don't always use forms for campaigns, I don't see why I have to create one.

Reporting is robust with many options but it's not very clear what each option does exactly. I'd like something more straightforward and even a wizard to guide me through different steps to generate reports. Also, it's not easy to share data with my manager who doesn't use InfusionSoft.

Tags can be challenging because several people can create different tags for the same purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really need the features you are sold. We're not using everything and we only have a few users but we pay for 5 licenses.

It helps me manage contacts, I know where they come from and which landing pages or emails they read.

I can easily send emails to thousands of people and track results.

Infusionsoft review by Gemma B.
Gemma B.

"excellent experience"

What do you like best?

I like this software because it is the best software that we use in our everyday work. It helps us on our everyday work. We can create a campaign or task that would be very useful for every client that we have.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't dislike this software, because it helps our job easier to navigate or look for clients information

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend this software to all my friends

We can create a campaign or task in here that is very needed for our clients. This helps us to look on clients information, that we do not need to call them from time to time

Infusionsoft review by Karen C.
Karen C.

"Excellent for small business marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Small businesses often can't afford the likes of Salesforce and Marketo but they need marketing automation to convert leads effectively. Infusionsoft is the best all-in-one CRM/marketing automation software for the starting price of $199/month.

What do you dislike?

The analytics tracking is not ideal, however, you can input a lead source and there is ROI reporting. If you want complete analytics with the original source for paid advertising and organic search tracked, you just need to add Wicked Reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most small businesses don't realize they need more than a CRM; they need affordable marketing automation, including lead nurturing by behaviors, responsive landing pages and web forms. Infusionsoft's marketing automation is excellent. It's CRM is easy to use. The ecosystem of services to integrate, add membership sites and analytics is also excellent. You can do everything the "big guys" can at a fraction of the price.

Most small businesses wonder why their advertising isn't working when the real problem is that they aren't converting the leads they get. I have seen businesses grow by 30% or more in one year by capturing and nurturing leads in Infusionsoft. I use Infusionsoft for my own marketing and I've experienced even more growth than some of my clients have.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Not for ecommerce/event ticket sales"

What do you like best?

It has incredible capabilities for campaign building and email marketing.

What do you dislike?

To do anything is SO VERY COMPLICATED! I’m very computer literate and I’m pretty sure every person on their customer support staff knows me by name at this point because I have to call them to do literally anything I’ve never done before. It’s very frustrating. I can’t imagine in this day and age that something so massive and with so many uses could be so un-userfriendly.

In ecommerce, all purchases are listed under the credit card holder name so customers cannot make a purchase for anyone else, which happens frequently in our company. And the card readers, which are $50 each, do not accept debit cards or Canadian credit cards. We found this out the hard way, during a 500-attendee event we were running this month, in which half of the attendees were Canadian.

I could list many more examples but I’m so tired of how unhelpful this program has been from the start I’d rather not dig up all the time and inconveniences it has caused us.

I was encouraged to attend their 3-day University, starting on day 2, saying it wouldn't be a problem to catch up. I did attend, but even as a person whose job it is to frequently learn new computer software and systems, I feel as though without day 1, none of days 2 & 3 really stuck - they all built on day 1.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a need for email marketing and campaigns, take university and use the software non-stop until you understand it backwards and forwards. Take the extra class. I know it works for those purposes. Do not use it as an e-commerce platform. It's just not worth the hassle.

Honestly I think we have been trying to fit a square into a round peg.

It has not solved our problems. It has increased our problems, and dramatically increased the amount of time spent on each task we thought we could use Infusionsoft for. It has only allowed us to make sales and collect information from customers, and even a "quick report" has proven to be extremely complicated.

Infusionsoft review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"Affordable and Well-Executed Alternative to Marketo"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft has a lot of great functionality similar to Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other best-in-class marketing automation tools, but it's more affordable than those products without compromising much on usability and features. If you've used a marketing automation tool in the past, it will feel pretty intuitive and be relatively easy to transition.

What do you dislike?

As a former Marketo user, the campaign builder functionality is a little weak. I can do most of the things I want using the tagging system, however this requires a lot more manual work and data management on my part. Infusionsoft has a little way to go to be on par with the ease of automated campaign creation found in other similar tools.

The email builder is very easy to use, but is also very restrictive - you set three text styles (with a choice between about 10 fonts) and can't customize specific blocks of text. You can't export the HTML of an email you build in the builder. If you code emails by hand, you can do that with the HTML email builder, but the drag-and-drop builder is probably default for most, and severely limits your options.

Technical support in Infusionsoft is easy to reach through the chat feature, however I've found that I know quite a bit more about the product (even after just a few months of use) than the support team, so when I need answers about more technical issues, I have to look elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft is a great product that continues to get even better. It does have some shortcomings, but the team seems relatively responsive to customer feedback and I feel confident any current issues will be addressed.

I'm using Infusionsoft for marketing automation. My campaigns are primarily email-based, but I've also used the voice broadcast feature, which was a unique and effective way to reach our audience. I'm using the tool to help automate communications, as well as trigger internal tasks that happen on a recurring basis. Benefits and tangible impact on our organization remains to be seen.

Infusionsoft review by Victor B.
Victor B.

"infusionsoft - not a reliable marketing platform for marketing techs"

What do you like best?

Their email design has good functions, layouts, and features.

What do you dislike?

Their application is not friendly, very confusing and lots of features without benefits

Infusionsoft support team dont really understand how marketing works, which in results are not a big help for companies who want specific help.

Their application has lots of bugs, most of the time, something is not working (Cat and mouse).

They normally will take your money rather than fix the issues.

Dont recommend Infusionsoft to nobody, it's a messy app without any future growth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusionsoft is really messy and sometimes you may even dont know what to do, Infusionsoft is not structured and it's hard to put all things together, and later you find out that those features dont work. Very messy, dont recommend to no one.

email design and and email marketing were the main benefits

Infusionsoft review by Administrator

"An incredibily cumbersome product to use"

What do you like best?

The software does match up customer/prospects who provide their email with initial visits so we know where they are coming from.

What do you dislike?

- The system is cumbersome to use, both for novice users and power users. Our novice users cannot get anything done and given up, and as a power user I find it takes about 50 times longer to do anything useful in Infusionsoft than if I had straightforward database access like SQL. Its quicker to download everything to a csv file and edit in Excel on my desktop.

- The email system is overly restrictive about us sending emails to anyone who complains. We have given up sending emails through Infusionsoft, and instead download the database and send email through another email provider that is less anal.

- Infusionsoft support is completely useless. I have never gotten a useful answer from them, and most of the time they don't even understand the question. The answers on stackoverflow are much more accurate and informative than wasting time with Infusionsoft support.

- Using the product just seems to be constant annoyances - like the fact that their automatic signoff does not seem to be based on idle time, but just clock time. So you can be in the middle of clicking menus, and all of a sudden get logged off due to 'inactivity'.

We initially got Infusionsoft working to run trickle campaigns for out trial users, and that is about all it seems to be good for.

We have tried to use it for email campaigns, but it keeps on getting in the way, and we now use email senders. We also wanted to use it for subscription renewals, but keeping the subscription data updated and accurate in the Infusionsoft is just more trouble than its worth. I originally thought that was because we hadn't spent the time to sort everything out, but after spending more time in the second year of our contract, we have pretty given up and will be looking for another solution.

Infusionsoft review by Tessa S.
Tessa S.

"A great service which has improved my bottom line"

What do you like best?

What can I say? The campaigns have allowed me to automate so much of my marketing and customer support and has saved me the cost of an extra member of staff. The email broadcasts and the ability to sell via infusionsoft are also good but it is the campaigns which are the killer app. THe 24/7 online help service is great too.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it can be a bit inflexible. Plus the order forms are not really mobile friendly so I have to use an addon service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to put in a bit of effort to master this software but it is well worth the effort

Marketing, customer onboarding and support, email broadcasts - for marketing and my newsletters. It is also connected to my online service so new members can be activated automatically and get their login and welcome emails. Using Infusionsoft gave me a permanent increase in sales and income.

Infusionsoft review by Administrator

"Intermediate/advanced user - with a 4 years experience"

What do you like best?

Campaign automation is the Ferrari feature and the one with the biggest potential but even the obvious, easy-to-use features are still excellent, especially the sales pipeline. The system is very flexible and intuitive to use. The sales pipeline is often underestimated but it can bring in real money when sales team start using it properly. Another feature that's great is the API links. You can pretty much bolt Infusionsoft on to any cloud-based platform, especially websites so you can kick off automation based on web forms.

What do you dislike?

User admin is a bit clunky, could be better but it's not bad. Automates tasks that wouldn't get done. It means that tasks are absolutely reliably carried out every time so nothing gets missed. To get the most out of the system, you really need to invest time and effort into learning it properly although you can get a huge amount of benefit from really easy-to-use features too. It's worth taking the time to get the most out of the system though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're prepared to put in the effort, the rewards are huge

Infusionsoft automates tasks that wouldn't get done otherwise. It means that tasks are absolutely reliably carried out every time so nothing gets missed. It's easy to see what engagement you're getting with your prospects and customers, so ultimately leads to more sales.

Infusionsoft review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Sufficient Small Business CRM"

What do you like best?

Although I haven't dug in as much as the other reviewers, I like how Infusionsoft's boiled down the creation and visualization of your email campaigns to their simplest and intuitive form.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting feature needs some work. We've sent a handful of email broadcasts through IS, looked back for reports (with open rates, etc.) and found nothing. I asked about this via live chat (great feature) and their response was essentially "Sometimes this happens. We're working on it."

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a small to medium sized CRM, Infusionsoft is a sufficient option. I think their biggest strength is their customer support. Whether it's via live chat, email or phone, they're constantly on the ball and continue to impress us with how far they'll go to train and guide us on not just their product itself, but digital marketing in general. We've encountered some minor problems with day-to-day usage (missing reports, content formatting), but I don't envision switching to another CRM anytime soon.

Infusionsoft allows us to quickly and efficiently communicate with our diverse customer base. We've realized that messaging with a more personalized touch can drastically increase open rates and interest in the subjects we're discussing.

Infusionsoft review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Infusion Soft"

What do you like best?

I love the automation and ability to do so many different marketing activities so easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more integrated, especially to software like Abacus, but not sure if that is not an Abacus issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infusion Soft is user friendly, there is always someone available to chat or you can do a call. There is an onboarding fee but it is worth the series of 5 calls that help you learn to use the system to its fullest and ask any questions you have!

I use this for so many things, we use it to track our tangibles campaign, to help organize and track ROI from different sources and to help send out our monthly newsletter! It is a great tool and helps us track interactions with people client or not via the outlook sync app that now links to Outlook 2016, and it allows for multiple connections via zapier to everything from Survey Monkey to text message reminders for appointments.

Infusionsoft review by Kerry H.
Kerry H.

"Great value for a great price!"

What do you like best?

InfusionSoft makes it so easy to make beautiful e-blasts as well as landing pages. Setting up the automation is very easy, it is just the creative part that is tough for us. However, they have many great automation templates to start you out. Also the customer service has been great, we had on boarding, then a free marketing consultation after a few months.

What do you dislike?

I am a Mac user and the only complaint I have is they do not currently have a plugin for Mac's that get your email to sync in the CRM system. They DO have one for PC's just not Macs yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a great CRM with Marketing Automation at a great price, InfusionSoft is the way to go. I love they have a big network of small business owners that use the system to help onboard you.

InfusionSoft helps us keep our contacts, and sales pipeline in order, but the biggest benefit has been the marketing tool. We haven't utilized the automation as much as we would like to yet, but the beautiful e-mail templates have been great to stay in contact with our customers.

Infusionsoft review by Bassem G.
Bassem G.

"I am truly shocked of the poor customer service & software limitation "

What do you like best?

infusionsoft is an ok software with surprising limitation in the eCommerce section

What do you dislike?

infusionsoft is an ok software but DON"T you dare get the Kick Starter campaign. I spent $2000 and got very basic training and I was left with no finished campaigns or any help after my Kick Starter campaign hours has finished ... here's my feedback of my last 3 month of interaction with infusionsoft software & staff

My Kick Starter coach was not well informed or experienced in my business area and didn't have clear recommendations for me, we ended up going around and around in circles, with very little to show as a result of the time I have put into this.

I was always rushed and told on every call that we need to move fast ... How do we move faster when I am not provided with relevant recommendations?

When I complained and asked for refund of my Kick Starter money, my account manager didn't care and had very little to offer for compensation and asked me to pay extra $200/h for extra help

infusionsoft has surprising limitation in the eCommerce section, apparently you can't do simple stuff like adding a link to accept terms & condition on order cart without spending $1000 to ask a developer to give you a custom code in addition to so many things that seams very basic with any other eCommerce platform ... I am currently using WooCommerce and I find it 100 times better than infusionsoft eCommerce

Finally .... I am truly shocked how come a multi million dollar company like infusionsoft treat their customers like this and would not recommend this software to anyone specially if you are a small business or don't have much of technical experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend this software to anyone specially if you are a small business or don't have much of technical experience

sales funnel automation

Infusionsoft review by User

"Long-time User"

What do you like best?

It gives me complete flexibility in marketing to and working with many different groups of customers allowing me to automate the processes that I once did manually.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have a picture view when I first started using Infusionsoft and hadn't worked with anything like it before. The longer I've used it the more clear I have become on what I'm trying to accomplish in my business and in turn it made it easier for me to use Infusionsoft as a tool to help me get there. In hindsight, I would bet that many people don't know it but don't like the product because it almost forces you to get clear on your business and goals and like me, most small biz owners have a hard time with that. Experience is a great teacher in life, business, and Infusionsoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Infusionsoft to anyone who has an established business and is ready to invest in a quality solution to help save time and generate more sales.

I have an online training program offered to corporations and individuals. Infusionsoft allows me to segment users, manage programs by the company, activate the course progression, and automate communications.

"An unstoppable CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you have a multitude of options to customize the software however it suits our organization

What do you dislike?

it is not easy to build if you are not technologically inclined

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though it is a great software, I recommend first figuring out what you want your software to do for you. Infusionsoft can do just about anything and the cost of using will tell you that. If you require complex and dynamic processes, infusionsoft is for you. If all you need is CRM, do a comparison of all the options and choose the one you like best.

frequent communication and data management is key to our business. Infusionsoft has a lot of potential to do more, but we must first sort out how we want to integrate other departments into the software for student management

Infusionsoft review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Powerful, But Complicated"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is one of the best all-in-one CRM and workflow management tools out there. I like that you can use the software for both email marketing campaigns and the status of matter I'm working on for a client.

What do you dislike?

It's an expensive program to start out with. It requires a significant upfront investment and high monthly fees. I think I should have held off on purchasing Infusionsoft until my business had grown a little more, instead of implementing it from the start.

There are also a lot of things Infusionsoft doesn't do well, such as their e-commerce functionality and their form-creation function. I thought that Infusionsoft would be a complete solution for me, but I ended up needing to patch together a number of third party programs to create the solution I really needed. The upside is that most programs interface with Infusionsoft through Zapier, so there is usually some way to accomplish your goal, although integrating third party programs can add a lot of unnecessary complexity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is advertised as an all-in-one solution, but I had to use several other programs and integrate them with Infusionsoft to create the type of functionality that I wanted from one platform. That said, as far as I can tell, it is still the most comprehensive CRM/workflow solution out there for the price. They are completely dedicated to growing small businesses, which is evident in their customer service and products. The customer service is great.

I'm a lawyer and use Infusionsoft both for marketing campaigns and to manage matters I'm working on for clients. I think using Infusionsoft to automate workflow is where I see the biggest benefit, and also where Infusionsoft stands out from other CRM programs.

Infusionsoft review by Jessica J.
Jessica J.

"Infusionsoft has helped us generate millions"

What do you like best?

Hands down this is the best tool I have ever encountered to take a prospect through a journey that ultimately leads in a purchase! Automated educational emails, tasks, notes and internal forms ensure no one falls through the cracks!

What do you dislike?

I think without using a partner the system is hard to customize. That said I believe you should do what you do best and delegate the rest we have always found partners to build out our campaigns in a way that are effective and make sense so we are grateful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hands down investing in infusionsoft and having someone build it out for you will have a huge impact on sales, tracking and employment management.

Manage my staff via tasks, know exactly what's happening to those entering our system, forecast sales, track marketing dollars and stay on top of open rates so we know if the content we deliver is what our clients and prospects want.

Infusionsoft review by Tyler L.
Tyler L.

"InfusionSoft CRM - it just works!"

What do you like best?

Really impressed with the entire solution offering, but was really drawn in with their graphical interface for campaign design. Being more of a visual person, it makes it so much easier to envision the "whole picture" for my company and clients' marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Being a relatively new user, I am still intimidated by the amount of things that InfusionSoft does, and have yet to really take advantage of the whole thing. I'm working through their InfusionSoft University and I'm sure that will make the world of difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The earlier you can get started with their University program, I'd recommend it.

At my company, we are using InfusionSoft internally to organize, manage and maximize our Sales & Marketing efforts. Once we've completed several campaigns for ourselves, and InfusionSoft University, we're already considering integrating this into our own offerings.

Infusionsoft review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Infusionsoft is the top dog for small business CRM"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is easier than ever to use and allows a small company to have a big impact on its CRM database.

Was at an industry expo in Hershey, PA last November. The topic was Social Media and CRMs. The instructor talked about the varying levels of CRMs and placed Infusionsoft as the "Cadillac" of CRMs. It was nice to be able to raise my hand and talk about my neighbor in Chandler all the way on the east coast on how it helps me be the market leader in the east valley!

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft has worked just fine for me and we upgraded from Constant Contact. It does have some complexities, but nothing that can't be solved with some work and a call into Infusionsoft customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is much more user friendly than it use to be. With a little work up front, you can do it yourself.

We have a number of campaigns automated with Infusionsoft. Firstly, we have a report card campaign that allows us to digitally send our clients updates with movies and pictures linked. We have new client, grooming and we want you back campaigns as well.

Infusionsoft review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"Infusionsoft Marketing tool used in academia"

What do you like best?

For automating much of the marketing blasts we do, infusionsoft is great. We have many disciplines we need to target and infusionsoft can handle any large volume of lists we need to send to

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more intuitive on sales related functions - we need to use it for sales pipeline objectives, but it is very segregated when it comes to combining sales efforts like following a prospect from inital call to close

keeping track of a very robust sales pipeline..i know it is much more of an automated marketing tool but trying to squeeze sales tools out of it

Infusionsoft review by Nicole D.
Nicole D.

"Great for automating response emails for a variety of circumstances—in theory."

What do you like best?

I like the idea of Infusionsoft. It certainly lends itself well to the marketing arena. I like that you can automate cascading email responses for a wide variety of scenarios and that the interface is somewhat visual.

What do you dislike?

It's complicated software and there's a huge learning curve. It seems like the more complex a campaign is, the more buggy the system can get. I dislike that the process can be complex. It's hugely dependent upon people inputing the correct information. If one piece is not accounted for or input incorrectly, the whole process can fail. Because it is more complex, errors tend to happen a lot more often than expected. Even after a steep learning curve, it didn't appear to save time, given the number of incorrect emails that were sent out. I found it was no less work than managing bulk emails at the end of the day. It appears to work best when you have a simpler campaign with only 4 or 5 steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even with the training courses, you'll want to use this daily to maintain familiarity with it. Once the steep learning curve is conquered, I hear it's fabulous software.

We thought we were solving email responses to particular services rendered. Unfortunately, 20% of the time, the wrong email was sent out, even when the correct code was used to begin the process. Most recently we were attempting to integrate Infusionsoft with a third party software (Dentrix) that we were told would work together. It took a month to work out the bugs, leaving us 1 month behind in our roll-out schedule. If we'd have known, I'm not sure the client would have chosen to go with Infusionsoft.

Infusionsoft review by John D. Y.
John D. Y.

"It's all about getting started well"

What do you like best?

The five plus hours of individualized startup coaching! My startup coach , Jason was patient, but very persistient in seeing me through to a complete and effective understanding of this awesome software

What do you dislike?

The technical difficulties with the phone software. It choked numerous times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is not another software available that I'm aware of that is better, but you must commit to learning it. The coach I had was outstanding, patient and yet very persistient at getting me to not only understand it, but start using it regularly. I am so so happy I left my previous provider and started utilizing Infusionsoft. Wow what a difference!!

Managing prospects clients on multiple levels... from our corporate stance, from the indiidual dealers prospective and from the salesman's role.

Infusionsoft review by Sukanya M.
Sukanya M.

"Infusionsoft: Good system but has some limitations"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use software and the features are very basic. It is an easy tool for the beginners. It can be useful for a small business with very limited features.

What do you dislike?

It has very limited features for designing the newsletter. They are missing some basic designing options in the templates. They don't offer basic undo/redo option while creating the newsletter.The list architecture is not very well-defined. It has a confusing tag system which is really difficult to maintain over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy to use tool for the beginners and the small businesses. Their tech help center is really good and responsive.

Mainly we are using it to reach out to our customers and using it as the main tool of newsletter marketing. Though it has some serious limitations, it can be useful for email marketing only.

"Automation Through Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

Automation through Infusionsoft has benefited our business in many ways. Being able to group and send communications and actually see if the attachments have been opened has benefited our communication division. Additionally, being an "in the field " industry any automation helps sales stay "in the field".

What do you dislike?

Infusionsoft's mobile app isn't functional enough for our group. It loses notification abilities that are functional online. Our group is very mobile and needs to have full contact/task notification abilities on the mobile end. Logging into a computer to notify their manager about a note that was documented isn't feasible when they are in the field.

We have solved the issue of sending communications and sensitive information to people that are no longer customers. We have also improved our automation process when following up on leads from events.

Infusionsoft review by Liam C.
Liam C.

"Great tool but not without issues"

What do you like best?

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

What do you dislike?

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best.

2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling.

3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet.

***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community.

We have annual contracts that need reminders about renewal which we automate through IS. Our renewal rates have greatly increased once implemented. Running an NPS campaign we are able to judge satisfaction and uncover problem areas that make be festering.

Infusionsoft review by Helma K.
Helma K.

"Fantastic "small" CRM software for small to medium sized businesses"

What do you like best?

Extremely powerful tool if you know how to utilize it properly! There are a ton of integrations with various softwares and continuous improvements happening.

Even without your own "IT departement", you can learn Infusionsoft to help your business reach the next level.

What do you dislike?

You have to take some time to get into this and ideally participate in an online or in person class. There are a lot of short cuts and "tricks" that you can learn from the prose, but it does take time.

Some of the interfaces are not as intuitive as you would hope and it gets a bit convoluted at times. Certainly not a system you can teach yourself in an afternoon... Need some serious tech affinity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some getting used to the in's and out's, but if you take the time to get trained properly, this is a very powerful software that can probably do a lot more than what you were initially using it for...

Customer relations automation, marketing, sales and P&L tracking.

Infusionsoft review by Ron W.
Ron W.

"Very Powerful Marketing Automation, Contact Information, and E-Commerce Platform"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft's automation possibilities are amazing. It goes way past simple platforms like aweber, mailchimp, constant contact and even activecampaign.

You can take a contact all the way from optin forms to fully tagged and segmented marketing campaigns and finish the job with an order form waiting for their credit card all in one piece of software for a reasonable cost.

Then, you can keep them happy afterwards and even offer other products to them in a fully automated way and save yourself tons of time.

Selling products, either digital or physical, is a way to create a passive income which is income not based on your time. This is the true path to wealth. IMHO.

Infusionsoft helps you do this.

What do you dislike?

There is a definite learning curve to Infusionsoft. Because of this, there is usually an up-front cost involved so you have someone there to hold your hand through the initial learning phase.

The user interface is not very intuitive but I understand that the company is working on a simpler interface for the regular peeps who are not married to their computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you connect with someone who knows infusionsoft before you purchase it. Ask for a demonstration of all three elements: CRM, automated campaigns, e-commerce.

Take a Udemy course for $25 to $50 and learn the basics before you spend money on consulting help. It will save you a TON of money.

Allocate a week to just learning how to use it before you MUST create a campaign in a time crunch.

Instead of hiring lots of VA's, I am spending time to automate various things that require my time. I am also creating marketing automation to bring people into an online training system AND am using it to better provide engagement of the students in an automated way.

Infusionsoft review by Shelly M.
Shelly M.

"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!"

What do you like best?

I did a great deal of research and Infusion is the way to go. It offers many more options than other CRM out there! I love my visible pipeline and the campaigns handle a huge chunk of my work in automation!

What do you dislike?

it runs a little slow from time to time and the screen refresh is slower than I like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! You will NOT regret it, and your sales will see an increase as a result!

You cannot go wrong as a company with all the integrations, and automation. You will see much faster engagement with prospects and much better tracking on your side.