Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft

Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place

Work for Infusionsoft?

Learning about Infusionsoft?

Infusionsoft Reviews

Ask Infusionsoft a Question
Showing 513 Infusionsoft reviews
Infusionsoft review by <span>Ana C.</span>
Ana C.

Complete Package. This is one of the best software for getting leads and marketing.

What do you like best?

There are so many things to be liked in infusion soft. First, the tasks creations. Instead of just setting a reminder on my calendar, I could set a specific task on a specific date. Never missed anything. Second, I love the auto emails. It is set to work on itself without too much effort. Third, the notification. Everybody is informed. Fourth, the tagging. No need to go back from the start just to check the status of a client. Lastly, I love the notes. This is the best feature for me because it is our form of communication with other people involved in the process even we don't actually talk at all. One can easily what is happening to a client recently and who did the task.

What do you dislike?

I still find it difficult to create campaigns, especially the complicated one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommended Infusionsoft to our partners and companies we have interactions. This is also good to those who have personal online businesses

Updating of clients information is still one of the hard tasks we were able to solve using infusion soft. Moving them on with the next process is another thing. With infusion soft, using tags, we can easily put them in the proper sequence without exerting too much effort.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft review by <span>Brett F.</span>
Brett F.

Infusionsoft is the best

What do you like best?

I love the ecosystem. There are really helpful people in the facebook group as well as other groups, and tons of integrations from the partner ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

I wish Infusionsoft was a bit better with B2B. Everything is so contact-centric that it's a bit difficult to keep track of all interactions with a company, as opposed to a person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I gave a high rating on ease of use because once you know how to use it, it is INCREDIBLE how easy it is to set up customized, complex processes. However, if you've never seen Infusionsoft before, YOU NEED HELP OR TRAINING. This is a robust piece of software. You can't just pick it up and figure it out.

Holy crap. This is a huge list. Infusionsoft does SO much, and if there's a particular feature you need that Infusionsoft doesn't have, you can find an integration for it. We're using Infusionsoft with AppointmentCore, Graphly, and LeadPages (although the new landing page builder might replace LeadPages). So... lead gen, autoresponder, nurture, sales pipeline management, sales rep management, dashboards, lead source ROI tracking, customer communication... our business revolves around Infusionsoft.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Infusionsoft review by <span>Scott S.</span>
Scott S.

Superbly engineered CRM + Automation solution

What do you like best?

It works! I've tried them all, and Infusionsoft is the one program that does what I need it to do consistently and flawlessly. Best of all, after a short learning curve and some kind coaching, I can do it myself!

What do you dislike?

Could have a prettier user interface, but I see that's been addressed in the latest edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a live demo of the latest version, then work with a Certified Partner for training and implementation. The added support is worth every penny and will pay for itself very quickly.

Keeping front of mind with my prospects and engaging them with a relevant message that promotes sales was my biggest objective, and that seems to be Infusionsoft's sweet spot. Automated marketing campaigns run when triggered, and I get an alert whenever a prospect takes action. So, I'm always able to pick up the phone and make a call at exactly the right time.

Infusionsoft review by <span>Lindy T.</span>
Lindy T.

Generation of Automation

What do you like best?

I love how easy it has been to automate campaigns and see live updates of their success. By sending out an email blast to selected clients I can update them on our latest offers and keep track of who is opening the email and who is clicking any links - this enables us to keep up the interest our clients are showing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Infusionsoft!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the training and hit the ground running! Infusionsoft is the answer to automating your business. If you put in the ground work you will see the benefits right away. The templates for the campaigns make digital marketing achievable for everyone...and the live stat updates are awesome!

With Infusionsoft I have been able to promote our businesses with digital marketing campaigns and email blasts and just by tagging the contacts accordingly I can target different demographics. The campaigns are automated so once I have them set up I can let them work their magic!

Infusionsoft review by <span>Millie B.</span>
Millie B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

A steep but worthwhile learning curve.

What do you like best?

The email automation tools are fantastic and offer a tonne of flexibility. Being able to see your entire campaign and all the component parts as a "map view" (I'm sure there's a more technical name for it) is a feature I couldn't live without. The recent updates to email styling have made Infusionsoft an even more valuable tool for us.

What do you dislike?

Their CRM is good from standpoint of seeing a complete overview of each lead and their interactions with your company. But I dislike how hard it is to just add and review basic notes - the text boxes are tiny and you can't expand them to easily read your own notes or the notes that others have added. I also wish I could add tasks and notes at the same time instead of in separate screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how tagging works and learn to love your tags as early as possible. This will make segmentation of our audience(s) really powerful in the long term.

Infusionsoft solves our main business problem which is sending our automated emails to trial users of our software.

Infusionsoft review by <span>Ashley G.</span>
Ashley G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Outstanding tool, yet requires more-than-average experience to reap true value

What do you like best?

The visual campaign builder is amazing. It provides the ability to literally DESIGN what the process should be from the moment you acquire a contact (prospect, lead, sale... any level), through to delivery and satisfaction of the customer. Virtual hand-offs from one campaign to another are both possible and required to make the entire business-process-automation maintainable.

What do you dislike?

Of late (12/17 - 2/1), spam-bots are winning. A bot will fill out a lead form, using a legitimate email and a bogus name, creating a bogus contact record. You send a message (even a double-opt-in confirmation), but it's to a legitimate human who was subscribed by a bot. The human will flag you as a spammer. There are steps you can take to stop this, but they require additional, non-standard efforts to implement.

The tool is not hard to use but does require considerable practice and experience to use it well. Imagine a large Lego set to build a spaceship. With instructions, a 10-year-old can build it. But if all you have are the parts (design elements), then it is unlikely that the spaceship is going to turn out well. But once it's built, even a 5-year old can play with it. So you really do need help with initial implementation and design with Infusionsoft in order for your own business to fly through the universe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can do it all yourself. The reason Infusionsoft requires a partner to help with setup (Their kick-starter packages) is that they are more interested in your success than in having you purchase the product and fail. Used well, that kick-start is the best investment you can make with implementation. It's not like an automotive service-package that you may or may not use. Rather, it's more like putting gas, oil, and fluids into the car before you leave the lot.

After designing a campaign that tracked students through a 3-year program with yearly renewal, we found that our billing process had a hole, and many students never paid the next year's tuition. The Infusionsoft campaign made this visible, netting us thousands of dollars in lost revenue. The key here is that Infusionsoft is far more than just a CRM. It's business-process-automation.

Learn more about Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft Videos

Learning about Infusionsoft?

* We monitor all Infusionsoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.