Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services.

Work for Ingram Micro?

Learning about Ingram Micro?

Ingram Micro Reviews

Showing 1 Ingram Micro review
Ingram Micro review by Nick N.
Nick N.

"Pretty Good Product"

What do you like best?

Ingram's sales support does a great job with getting back with me. They do have way to many teams, that all have different emails based on what solution or product your seeking, but their response time is quite good. They traditionally keep a great stock of products as well and shipping turn around seems to be pretty quick when there is stock available. Customer support on invoicing issues was nice and friendly and quick to get a resolution. I would recommend them as a distributor.

What do you dislike?

"I've been dealing with them for almost 2 years, they can process an order correctly. You place it online, pay it online, they take the money, they have the stock, they ship it. one issue that I have had with the functionality of ordering is the $1,000 dollar minimum for free shipping. I feel as though in today's society that should be lowered. This minimum spend may change based on partner tier, so I can speak to that, but I do believe that threshold needs to be lowered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product if you don't mind them taking a bit longer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ingram Micro

What Other Microsoft Resellers solution do you use?

Learning about Ingram Micro?

* We monitor all Ingram Micro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.