InMoment

InMoment

InMoment is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) optimization platform that gives you the ability to listen to and engage with your customers to improve business results through better experiences.

Work for InMoment?

Showing 13 InMoment reviews
InMoment review by <span>Kris R.</span>
Kris R.
Invitation from the software vendor

InMoment takes the guess work out of troubleshooting

What do you like best?

I like how much information can be pulled at any given moment. I also like that if I decide I would like certain info pulled on a regular basis, one email to the InMoment team and I can have any report auto generated to my team.

What do you dislike?

Our particular restaurant group has many concepts and it can be complex at times maintaining the hierarchy sheet when we add concepts and team members.

InMoment takes the guess work out of problem solving. When our guests indicate there is a downward trend of some sort, we are able to quickly resolve the issue by pulling reports, adding criteria for more specific data and figuring out a solution. We had a to go issue at one point in one of our stores that InMoment reports helped us resolve by pointing out that it was simply a point of sale communication delay.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InMoment
InMoment review by <span>Sal F.</span>
Sal F.

InMoment Review

What do you like best?

I like the reporting features. It has various views into the data with a clean and intuitive design. I can set to have the reporting area automate reports to various clients to view.

What do you dislike?

There's a learning curve on understanding all of the reporting features. More documentation or training demos could be useful.

I use InMoment to create analysis and insight into my various clients KPIs. This allows them to move the understand their customers needs and drive the initiatives that we've established.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

InMoment review by User

InMoment Review

What do you like best?

I love that the InMoment platform is so organized and clearly defined. There is a report for everything I could possibly want! It is pretty intuitive even when I am unfamiliar with a new type of report.

What do you dislike?

The system by nature is backward looking. I would love for it to get to the place where it is more proactive in nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions about their new products and demos - there is a lot out there that we didn't know we had access to.

We are understanding the operational efficiencies at our retail locations. We identify top stores and what makes them the best and can dig into the opportunities for the lower performing stores.

InMoment review by Consultant in Market Research
Consultant in Market Research
Invitation from the software vendor

Very responsive and great problem solving skills

What do you like best?

- Account manager very responsive to requests.

- Technical team excellent at solving the unique problems we put to them.

- "No request too big or small" attitude.

What do you dislike?

- Data exports have a lot of limitations that seem to have been arbitrarily designed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have "full and complete" store/user hierarchies that can be easily exported into the format desired by the InMoment CX platform. It's quite rigid in its' requirements so automating this process is highly recommended.

Customer Experience surveys with real-time reporting and integration of data from other sources.

InMoment review by User
Invitation from the software vendor

The amount of data you can get is immense, insight is limited and systems are rigid

What do you like best?

The amount of data and insight that COULD be gained from using InMoment is huge

What do you dislike?

It provides a wealth of data but YOU have to analyse it to get the insight, which is fine as long as you have the resource to do this. Systems and processes are so rigid. Account management reaction times are slow and you have to be on top of them constantly.

Limited because we don't have the resource internally to analyze and utilize it.

InMoment review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

Knowlege is power

What do you like best?

Having the ability to see my business from the customers point of view is critical to me making course corrections and improving my service and products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stings a little to hear how your customers really feel about you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't know your business untill you have a tool like Inmoment to show you what you are good at and , more importantly, what you are not good at.

Guest satifaction with food and servic. Before this technology, it was a guessing game as to why you were struggling with driving sales and guest turnover. This technology gets right to the point.

Learn more about InMoment

InMoment Videos

Learning about InMoment?

* We monitor all InMoment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare InMoment to Similar Solutions