InMotion Hosting

Phone, live chat or email - you choose, but they are always here to help. Also, check out thousands of helpful articles, video tutorials and message boards in our exclusive Support Center.

Work for InMotion Hosting?

Learning about InMotion Hosting?

InMotion Hosting Reviews

Showing 33 InMotion Hosting reviews
InMotion Hosting review by <span>Twin A.</span>
Twin A.

Powerful, Affordable, and Excellent Customer Service

What do you like best?

We have been working with InMotion Hosting for five years now. The Domain, Hosting, and Wordpress solutions they offer are stellar! As a business, it is important for us to have all the above services in one place. InMotion Hosting delivers this on so many fronts. First, the domain registrar process is quick and easy. Search for an available domain name, choose an affordable plan, and snag your site. Second, the hosting options are very robust with all the major applications at your fingertips, databases in a snap, and the full features of cPanel for efficient usability. Finally, the Wordpress synchronization is vital to small businesses looking for a step up from typical cookie-cutter free sites like Wix, Weebly and Squarespace. While those websites are good for tech newbies, InMotionHosting offers Wordpress in a standalone format. Beginner hosting like GoDaddy forces you to use their proprietary web interface in order to do simple Wordpress functions like installing plugins, widget, etc. With InMotionHosting, Wordpress in installed on your domain and you have free range over all its features - no middle man. Choose InMotionHosting for a one-stop shop for all your online needs!

What do you dislike?

Only one complaint with InMotionHosting. We purchase Domain Privacy from InMotionHosting to conceal ownership information to reduce solicitation and somehow individual ownership was still accessible with a simple WHOIS search. Not too happy about that. However, their support is top notch, server up-time is impeccable, and insightful industry best practices are very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on their referral program to maximize your benefits!

All online needs from domain registration, website hosting and development, and email management taken care of all in one place. The benefits email accounts,

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InMotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting review by <span>Ezz El Dean H.</span>
Ezz El Dean H.

One of best web hosting companies

What do you like best?

The first time I register with InMotion Hosting from 2 years ago and of course I was hesitant because I didn't register with them before and I didn know any friend who had joined them so it was difficult but I finally decided to register with InMotion Hosting, in fact most thing make me happy the quick technical support, technical support staff do not leave you when they make sure that your problem has been finally resolved.

As employees are able to solve any problem they may face in a short period of time. So, I can say that the best thing about this company is the staff.

What do you dislike?

The subdomains don't work, and if you want to install a SSL certificate you can install it if you get one from InMotion Hosting and this is annoying.

And sometimes I wait a few minutes to connect with a technical support employee to help me solve my issue, but this doesn't always happen.

I don't think there is anything I didn't like otherwise in InMotion Hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

InMotion Hosting is one of the best hosting companies, providing services for a good value of money and your site will be safe with professional staff.

The speed of loading pages is very fast, providing a SSH and give me free promotional coupons such as: Google Adwords, Yahoo Bing and Yellow pages business listing and this has helped me to improve my business.

What Website Hosting solution do you use?

InMotion Hosting review by <span>Harpreet P.</span>
Harpreet P.

Small brand but a Top Web Hosting Company.

What do you like best?

My Inmotion Likes:

- Recommended by Wordpress.org

- SSD drives - SSD is faster than normal drives

- 90 Day Guarantee - Inmotion offers a long money back guarantee in case I am not happy with the service.

- 1st year special OFF - I managed to get 50% discount in the 1st year.

Top Customer Service - 24/7/365 phone, email and live support.

What do you dislike?

My Inmotion Dislike:

- More expensive than average - Inmotion is slightly more expensive than other web hosting companies I have used before.

- USA web servers only - My website is aimed for worldwide users, but inmotion only has USA based users. Therefore users in EU and Asia will get experience slower access speed

- Basic Web builder - the builder is below par, therefore i didnt use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For faster website speeds, add web hosting servers based worldwide - in Europe, Asia. Currently, Inmotion hosting only has USA based servers.

Small Business & E-Commerce web hosting and domains. You get extra services like SSL, CDN & web marketing.

For:

Small Business

E-Commerce

Wordpress

Web Developers

InMotion Hosting review by <span>J Lee H.</span>
J Lee H.

Helpful hosting service

What do you like best?

Support is always easy to contact and always helpful. InMotion uses cPanel, so performing web functions is familiar since I've used this at other hosting services (MacHighway and SiteGround).

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike; everything has been fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is easy to contact via phone or chat, whichever you prefer! Online help is usually pretty easy to figure out, also. We have not experienced server downtime.

I use InMotion to host our company's email accounts. I was previously doing this at MacHighway but had so many problems there that I looked for a new vendor, and chose InMotion. I've been using InMotion since 2014 and haven't had any troubles with it.

We only use InMotion for email, not for website hosting, but G2 doesn't have that option in the checkbox and forces an answer to the question, so that answer is not correct.

InMotion Hosting review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

InMotion Hosting... One of the best!

What do you like best?

I have a number of clients who use InMotion hosting as well was myself, and I just love how easy and simple it all is to use, I hate services such as 1&1 and Heart Internet as their account areas and control panels are so complicated and hard to use!

I love how InMotion use cPanel, as a server administrator I have grown to love WHM and cPanel and the fact they use this makes everything far simpler! From taking backups to transferring sites from server to server, cPanel is a huge deal when you are deciding on which hosting provider to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes support can be a little hard to get, especially when something technical needs resolving, you end up waiting several hours or over 24 hours in extreme cases to get critical issues resolved, which can be somewhat unfortunate if you have a situation which needs to be dealt with fast.

However this is not often and most of the time the support is extremely helpful and extremely quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have fantastic offers, the servers are rock solid, especially recommend VPS for those who do not need a whole lot of power, very decent services and great support is offered.

Hosting websites is a big deal when it comes to business such as eCommerce, and so having a hosting provider which can offer a stable service which is not too slow and has minimal downtime issues is optimal. This is especially critical for businesses that operate solely online and rely on the website and their emails for business to function.

InMotion Hosting review by <span>Sara V.</span>
Sara V.

High quality and affordable

What do you like best?

InMotion has been everything I expected. I researched several hosting options and compared them all. InMotion has a great product at an affordable price. They have followed through with all their promises so far.

What do you dislike?

It can seem complicated if you are not familiar with the product. I did quite a bit of research before choosing InMotion as my hosting site which helped me to understand how their product worked.

InMotion has had 100% uptime for my site so far. Quick load times as well.

Learning about InMotion Hosting?

* We monitor all InMotion Hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.