Inquisium

Use web surveys to test markets, qualify leads, measure program effectiveness, enhance company culture and gauge stakeholder opinions.

Work for Inquisium?

Showing 12 Inquisium reviews
Inquisium review by <span>Melisa A.</span>
Melisa A.

Easy to Use Survey Tool

What do you like best?

It's a super easy tool to learn and to use. I learned how to use it and implemented it within 3 weeks.

What do you dislike?

Templates are a little dated if you don't work on the CSS yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using a designer to brand/build survey templates for you (or if you know CSS, that's even better!).

We use Inquisium to survey attendees from our various events. The surveys help us learn what topics attendees are interested in, what areas of a conference they're most interested in and overall attendee experience. One of the main benefits is that all the surveys can be created in advance and set up to automatically send when the event ends. This is exceptionally helpful considering scheduling to send out a survey is the last thing you're thinking about when you're at an event. One of my favorite things about Inquisium is that they do cross-event reporting so if you're doing the same event in different regions, you can easily compare data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Inquisium
Inquisium review by <span>Christina L.</span>
Christina L.

Easy to Use Survey Tool

What do you like best?

I can make my surveys as simple or complex with little effort. Inquisium allows me to use skip/branching logic, pipe logic, sub-questions, etc. Also, I can easily pull reports with graphs that I can share with staff and clients.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of most of the themes, they feel a little throw back to the early 90's. Some more modern looking backgrounds would be nice. It certainly isn't the end of the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would ensure you have a definite use case and implementation plan. Surveys are useless if they aren't sent out.

We use Inquisium to capture student feedback from training courses, employee feedback, customer satisfaction, and to gain feedback on interest in future products. Prior to this, a lot of these responses were on paper and not very actionable. Now we can aggregate data and see trends if a particular program is not performing well.

What Survey solution do you use?

Inquisium review by <span>Moises L.</span>
Moises L.

Inquisium is pretty great!

What do you like best?

Inquisium is a very functional survey tool that allows you to customize and present surveys in a professional way. For our business we have started using inquisium for all our surveys and have found great usage in its emailing tools and reporting tools. I especially love the new feature of being able to connect events in cvent and automatically update the lists.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the templates were more robust and modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to watch the Cvent provided videos about the tools. There is a lot there and it is easy to get lost in all the features.

We are trying to automate our processes and Inquisium has really helped us do that with its email function. Now we can set automatic emails to out based on participant status. This ensures no one gets emailed if they didn't attend and we can create follow up emails if people did not respond.

Inquisium review by User

Inquisium - Not bad

What do you like best?

I like that we can add as many faculty members as we want to be reviewed.

What do you dislike?

The whole design is rather confusing on the back end, and is not very user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on your budget and how you use surveys, this can be a good program. We like this for CME credits because we can just pull a report and send it to the accreditation company, and don't have to spend hours compiling everyone's terrible handwriting.

We used to have to print surveys for on-site, so this is saving on cost (not a lot though, as it is expensive...in fact hard to know how much we're really saving, I do not do the full budget). The main thing this helps with is that now we don't have to compile the surveys after a meeting is over, we can just pull a report.

Inquisium review by <span>Alaina C.</span>
Alaina C.

Love it!

What do you like best?

How dynamic the survey can be! We use registration types for feedback surveys so we already know which questions each person needs to be asked

What do you dislike?

The build can be a little tedious, as importing isn't as simple as it could be. I'd like a list of the question types and their short codes so it's easier to import questions.

We've used Survey Monkey in the past, and it did not have all the logic that was needed for us to create a smooth, user-friendly survey. We received 25% more responses for our annual sales meeting feedback survey this year vs last year

Inquisium review by <span>Kelly O.</span>
Kelly O.

effective survey tool

What do you like best?

It's ability to easily link surveys with cvent events to invite attendees to complete the survey. clear and easily manipulated reports. Large variety in question types.

What do you dislike?

The build interface isn't as clean to navigate as i'd like

we utilize it to add an additional step to our approval process and meet compliance restrictions

Learning about Inquisium?

* We monitor all Inquisium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories