Inquisium

Use web surveys to test markets, qualify leads, measure program effectiveness, enhance company culture and gauge stakeholder opinions.

Work for Inquisium?

Learning about Inquisium?

Categories

Inquisium Reviews

Showing 18 Inquisium reviews
Inquisium review by Melisa A.
Melisa A.

"Easy to Use Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

It's a super easy tool to learn and to use. I learned how to use it and implemented it within 3 weeks.

What do you dislike?

Templates are a little dated if you don't work on the CSS yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using a designer to brand/build survey templates for you (or if you know CSS, that's even better!).

We use Inquisium to survey attendees from our various events. The surveys help us learn what topics attendees are interested in, what areas of a conference they're most interested in and overall attendee experience. One of the main benefits is that all the surveys can be created in advance and set up to automatically send when the event ends. This is exceptionally helpful considering scheduling to send out a survey is the last thing you're thinking about when you're at an event. One of my favorite things about Inquisium is that they do cross-event reporting so if you're doing the same event in different regions, you can easily compare data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Inquisium
Inquisium review by Christina L.
Christina L.

"Easy to Use Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

I can make my surveys as simple or complex with little effort. Inquisium allows me to use skip/branching logic, pipe logic, sub-questions, etc. Also, I can easily pull reports with graphs that I can share with staff and clients.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of most of the themes, they feel a little throw back to the early 90's. Some more modern looking backgrounds would be nice. It certainly isn't the end of the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would ensure you have a definite use case and implementation plan. Surveys are useless if they aren't sent out.

We use Inquisium to capture student feedback from training courses, employee feedback, customer satisfaction, and to gain feedback on interest in future products. Prior to this, a lot of these responses were on paper and not very actionable. Now we can aggregate data and see trends if a particular program is not performing well.

What Survey solution do you use?

Inquisium review by Moises L.
Moises L.

"Inquisium is pretty great!"

What do you like best?

Inquisium is a very functional survey tool that allows you to customize and present surveys in a professional way. For our business we have started using inquisium for all our surveys and have found great usage in its emailing tools and reporting tools. I especially love the new feature of being able to connect events in cvent and automatically update the lists.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the templates were more robust and modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to watch the Cvent provided videos about the tools. There is a lot there and it is easy to get lost in all the features.

We are trying to automate our processes and Inquisium has really helped us do that with its email function. Now we can set automatic emails to out based on participant status. This ensures no one gets emailed if they didn't attend and we can create follow up emails if people did not respond.

"Inquisium - Not bad"

What do you like best?

I like that we can add as many faculty members as we want to be reviewed.

What do you dislike?

The whole design is rather confusing on the back end, and is not very user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on your budget and how you use surveys, this can be a good program. We like this for CME credits because we can just pull a report and send it to the accreditation company, and don't have to spend hours compiling everyone's terrible handwriting.

We used to have to print surveys for on-site, so this is saving on cost (not a lot though, as it is expensive...in fact hard to know how much we're really saving, I do not do the full budget). The main thing this helps with is that now we don't have to compile the surveys after a meeting is over, we can just pull a report.

Inquisium review by User

"New to the Show, Lots to Learn"

What do you like best?

I haven't had the chance to quite implement this into my events yet but I'm eager to see the amount of data that can be extracted from this program. As a mobile app designer, the mobile friendly option for gathering event feedback as people are waiting at the airport or their uber is time that helps ensure the data that is being collected is most accurate

What do you dislike?

As mentioned above, I'm new to this program so I will have to play more with it but one thing that looks like it could be a limitation is the ability to show real-time results on a general session screen to use this in session rather than an afterthought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend people use the trials to their fullest. You may not think you will use all the features right now but that shouldn't stop you from seeing what a product can really do. In my world, I don't always use the same software the way it was originally intended but that is what brings my role life as I am the expert in my field and know how a product can function better than the client and can bring my experiences to the table rather than just reading the "how-to" page.

So far I'm still in the building stages of this program but am eager to work on gathering information for my clients and show them if their goals and objectives for their attendees are being met.

Inquisium review by Alaina C.
Alaina C.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

How dynamic the survey can be! We use registration types for feedback surveys so we already know which questions each person needs to be asked

What do you dislike?

The build can be a little tedious, as importing isn't as simple as it could be. I'd like a list of the question types and their short codes so it's easier to import questions.

We've used Survey Monkey in the past, and it did not have all the logic that was needed for us to create a smooth, user-friendly survey. We received 25% more responses for our annual sales meeting feedback survey this year vs last year

Inquisium review by Lori W.
Lori W.

"Great Survey Tool Gets Better with Age!"

What do you like best?

Inquisium is connected to the Cvent software suite... which then has the ability to connect to our Salesforce CRM. This results in better visibility for our sales and marketing teams.

What do you dislike?

Pricing structure for Cvent products is per module; so "all in" gets very expensive.

We're using it as a post-event survey tool that includes questions about the attendee's organization such as software used and current providers.

Inquisium review by Kelly O.
Kelly O.

"effective survey tool"

What do you like best?

It's ability to easily link surveys with cvent events to invite attendees to complete the survey. clear and easily manipulated reports. Large variety in question types.

What do you dislike?

The build interface isn't as clean to navigate as i'd like

we utilize it to add an additional step to our approval process and meet compliance restrictions

Inquisium review by Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.

"Inquisium is a good tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Inquisium integrates with Cvent - this is really the only thing I like about it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of flexibility of this tool.

We've solved the problem of having multiple databases (former survey tool, salesforce, cvent) and combining them into one large database that integrates with most platforms.

Inquisium review by Saad M.
Saad M.

"Great automation for surveys"

What do you like best?

I like that inquisium very easily automates the survey process for my events.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the price associated with inquisium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this to any organization who may have complex surveys on the event side of things. It is helpful to be able to set survey distribution to specific registrant types as well.

I am solving the problem of having to handout paper surveys to my attendees.

Inquisium review by Greg T.
Greg T.

"Inquisium - is it a survey tool for you?"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is Inquisium's most noted feature. I have used several platforms and Inquisium's is one of the easiest to get up and running on. As a power user I also appreciate the ease of which I can teach other users to create surveys for themselves. I also am grateful for their technical support, especially Emily, and their willingness to take my suggestions into their product roadmap.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could stand some improvement, although it is definitely better than it was four years ago when I was introduced to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid mid-market survey platform. Leagues above the entry platforms, but not overly priced like some of the other VOC tools on the market.

Market and competitive research are my primary uses for Inquisium. I can easily build and deploy surveys to my user base. We are also using extensively for scored assessments - a really nice feature I might add.

Inquisium review by User

"Inquisium for Event Surveys"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and user friendly. Love to get attendee feedback.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. It's pretty easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like recommendations from others how they get attendees to take the surveys.

We are able to get attendee survey responses to help with our future event planning.

Inquisium review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"For now saw it only as a event participant, definitely going for it as a planner"

What do you like best?

The app was really so much fun. What i like the most were the features which engaged the participants directly with the event, e.g. live polling, asking live questions through the app, event game, etc. Everything was easily accessible in the app

What do you dislike?

as a participant not much really. Right now we are looking at how we can utilize this for our events so we might come across some bumps

engaging the participants more in the events

Inquisium review by Grey P.
Grey P.

"inquisium"

What do you like best?

With very good as Inquisium , you can create survey programs that produce reliable information for intelligent decision making

What do you dislike?

everything is excellent .. nothing disgusts me this tool Accounts. !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for all people who want a super tool Effective Surveys

I helped me solve many problems as it has helped me to conduct surveys about my products and services for being a great software online surveys or feedback management platform

Inquisium review by Administrator

"Eager to learn more."

What do you like best?

Customer support is always helpful and easy to reach.

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to navigate, not very intuitive.

Opt-in/out for GDPR compliance.

Inquisium review by Farbod A.
Farbod A.

"Ease to understand and use for a first time user. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customer services, quick turnaround on tickets and price.

What do you dislike?

Low customization ability which limits what we can and cant do. Expanding on the survey side of business needs to advance.

Client feedback and operational advancements.

"Inquisium is great"

What do you like best?

It is so flexible and easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the themes could use some updating.

We gathered feedback from attendees from our courses, and also got speaker feedback which influences future speaker selection.

Inquisium review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Adequate Ad Hoc Survey Engine"

What do you like best?

Inquisium offers many choices when it comes to building survey questions.

What do you dislike?

Inquisium's user interface is somewhat outdated. It would also be nice if it had more customization abilities within survey look and feel.

Creating department-specific sources of service measurement.

Learning about Inquisium?

* We monitor all Inquisium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories