Inside Sales Box

Agile Customer Interaction Hub

Work for Inside Sales Box?

Learning about Inside Sales Box?

Inside Sales Box Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 5 Inside Sales Box reviews
Inside Sales Box review by <span>Joe K.</span>
Joe K.

"Getting in the Groove with Inside Sales Box"

What do you like best?

I like the way it helps me keep on track with a planned approach to my prospecting. It helps me be much more efficient and effective with my prospecting efforts. I can make more calls and more follow-up touches (pre-recorded voicemails, pre-planned emaisl and Linked-In invites or In-Mails) faster and more effectively than ever before

What do you dislike?

It is a little challenging to tell what is due today vs. overdue vs. upcoming. There needs to be a bit more logical component to the calendar-ized features. In the short time that I have been using ISB, they have made some pretty solid improvements to these items. Still some progress to be made, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to plug in the "holes" that SF.com has, ISB could be a solid solution

Touches. Tracking activity. Tracking responses. Conversion. With SF.com, I could not access a prospect contact name, phone #, and email address, act on that information and set up a note about the interaction and a follow-up task without going into more than three separate screens. ISB has helped me save a tremendous amount of time with one-stepping a lot of these functions and enabling me to access the info in one screen.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Inside Sales Box
Inside Sales Box review by <span>Marc T.</span>
Marc T.

"The power dialing feature is the best I have used bar none."

What do you like best?

The ability to rapidly call a long list of prospects, drop voicemails effortlessly and the fact that it records all phone activities is fantastic. My productivity for calls is up thousands of percent for two reasons.

1) Cold calling sucks, and this product makes it effortless and keeps me smiling and dialing even if my heart isn't in it all the time.

2) I cue up a list of calls to make, throw on my headset and away we go. Call reluctance goes out the window because I am not manually pressing the keypad, getting distracted by anything that throws off my rhythm and keeps me focused.

What do you dislike?

The default settings on what I see on the screen about your contacts and having to tweak what appears manually what I see when dialing my contacts via the list view. I would want to set up my default list such as company name, contacts first, last name, LinkedIn profile, Twitter profile and the like without having it go back to useless information like the date I uploaded the contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely effective and inexpensive alternative to InsideSales.com or Salesforce. Way easier to use and update than SF. Less robust but that is the beauty. It's a sales guys sales tool and not so bloated and time-consuming as SF.

The support team is ridiculously fast about taking suggestions and implementing changes. I have skyped my customer service guy and in as little as 3 days my suggestions are implemented.

It's a VERY crowded field. Sales cycles are not getting shorter and getting someone's attention is increasingly difficult. This product keeps me on track, helps me stay focused and be far more productive. It gives me sales super-powers in terms of overall productivity, connecting to prospects and managing existing clients.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Inside Sales Box review by Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching
Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching

"I use several SaaS products but this product and team amazing!"

What do you like best?

ISB team is amazing! If I had those people in my team, I can easily change the world . They are very professional and passionate about their product and service. If you ask help for anything, they never say NO and try to deliver your request with best effort. ISB product can help your team both lead capturing, lead generation, lead prospecting and to measure sales teams efficiency. They are improving all functions each day to meet with current sales cycle requirements. You can trust this team and the product!

What do you dislike?

Today product is not fully integrated with Sales Force CRM but they will have full integration in December so if they do that I'll have not any dislike. One product does not fit all in IT industry so my idea is you should trust company and team. Sometime some functions could not meet with your expectations but the intent of company and team recover all/

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to work with ISB team. After sales and customer success team is amazing.

Our team able to make call via ISB and we can measure daily performance of company and team. Also we are able to measure all e-mail activities. Our sales people has an SLA to meet daily requirements and they deliver the requirements with ISB and it is fun for them to use the product. Last 10-15 years all technologies and tools were helping just sales leaders to measure sales teams performance but this was not helping sales people to do their daily job easily. Sales people hate to enter daily data to CRM because it was just helping their managers to save their positions. But products like ISB helps sales people to do their job easily and with fun.

Inside Sales Box review by <span>Praveen K.</span>
Praveen K.

"Affordable solutions for your Sales and Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a Salesforce Automation Tool, Sales Dialer in particular. We are a small business and could not pay big name solutions. We found ISB does the work on a very affordable rate and customer service was fantastic.

I got ISB team support throughout the project and after Go-live.

In a nutshell:

---Best value of your money

---Good Support

---Smooth functions

What do you dislike?

Product is evolving and team is taking all the feedback very constructively. I wish the search functionality should have work like in salesforce.com

Also some times, performance is not as good as it is on salesforce.com

Integration with Salesforce.com needs some improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to all those, who are looking for a simple yet effective Salesforce Automation tool and Call Dialer.

Salesforce Automation and Call Dialer

Inside Sales Box review by <span>Curt K.</span>
Curt K.

"Great support and forward thinking. "

What do you like best?

It keeps all the tools you need for sales at your disposal including power dialing, follow-up sequences, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I think it could look prettier, but overall it's totally fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you spend the time to build out your rhythms and other necessary parts to make automation work. It will save you lots of time.

Our sales reps needed a CRM that also allowed for outbound/inbound calling. We wanted to track their pipelines and measure their hustle.

Learning about Inside Sales Box?

* We monitor all Inside Sales Box reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.