InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

Predictive Playbooks is an AI-powered cadence-based sales application designed to allow for strategic sales teams to grow pipeline.

Work for InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Reviews

Ask InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks a Question
Showing 58 InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Kyle C.</span>
Kyle C.

"Easier it gets the glitchier it gets.."

What do you like best?

I like the simple layout of the tool and the different methods of contact. I enjoy the CRM sync and how it will update sales force with the lead that is up in insidesales.

What do you dislike?

How the CRM is reset every morning. Cant hide the Dial pad if you are manually dialing. How there is only a back button while on a lead and not a menu button. I understand that updates are necessary but it seems that every time there is an up date, the system has something new wrong with it. these issues are quickly worked on though. I dislike the plays(CEO, CFO, CTO, COO etc). They are not entirely necessary. The scripts for plays are bad for both the Emails and calls. not all CFOs deal with travel and Not all COOs deal with fleet. this leads to most of the team to "freestyle" what we say because the plays just make everything confusing and extremely general and most of the time will not pertain to the lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont let anything go past due.

Ability to call someone back on a specific date and time automatically. No reminder needed, it will just come up as your next lead if it is the time you had set the call. The cadence is great for contacting. it does not make you call too many times to appear annoying but just enough to show the prospect that you are really interested. The contact strategy via Email and linkedin is also great and keeps you active with the prospect.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>John C.</span>
John C.

"Launching IS.com for an enterprise organization"

What do you like best?

IS.com has given our organization a simple, consistent and intuitive platform for daily workflows. The software allows our sellers to input data on calls in real-time, in a way that is natural to the flow of their customer interactions. The combination of a streamlined process and a simple dashboard has both reduced time on non-sales activities and increased talk-time and calls logged.

What do you dislike?

IS.com is able to create features that make sense for our sales org, but naturally, they can take time to create. The struggle mostly comes from our custom SF.com features, but they have done a fantastic job working with us to find suitable solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review your CRM and the critical data points that drive your business. Understand the key metrics that IS.com can help build Plays around, which will return the data for you to utilize in future territory planning and campaigns.

Our main goal is to give selling time back to sellers by reducing time spent on data logging, customer research and activity management through the opportunity lifecycle. Our sellers have hundreds, if not thousands of accounts, and IS.com gives our sellers the confidence to move from step to step with an opportunity, and being prompted along the way when it is time for the next action. Knowing their plan of action is being managed in the tool frees sellers up to move onto the next task immediately. The number of tasks completed and the increase in talk-time are noticeably higher after implementing IS.com Playbooks.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Frank F.</span>
Frank F.

"Great tool for automation of a programatic sales process"

What do you like best?

Playbooks allows us to automate the full-cycle of a long and complex sales process, through a series of "plays" that trigger off one another, in sequence. For prospecting, I'm able to standardize initial outreach cadences, with phone calls and automated emails. Once leads are converted into our pipeline, another set of "plays" follows our sales process to ensure compliance and tracking. The data provided throughout the process allows us to make adjustments and create more efficiency.

What do you dislike?

The product is relatively new and as a consequence, the tool has some bugs and usability issues that InsideSales is working through. The "bugs" are nothing major and the tech support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful in sorting out issues, as they arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to automate

Automation and standardization of the sales process. We employ a data-driven approach and needed a tool to complement our efforts and provide enough data to turn the sales process from an art form to a science.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Cody L.</span>
Cody L.

"Taking Sales to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

Playbooks is an amazing product that I use every day and can't do without! I love how easy it is to use it, and how it brings everything in the Sales process in one place. It is super easy to set up and use, and I love the visibility it gives me!

What do you dislike?

Everything that I disliked about the platform has either been resolved, or is currently in the works. They are super open and responsive to feedback!

I can do more prospecting and closing. I am more efficient and effective with LocalPresence and Email Tracking. It doesn't even compare to other tools we've tried or use. I know who to engage with and when, and have full visibility.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Best Sales Program I have ever used"

What do you like best?

I have been in the sales / customer service profession for almost 15 years & have used a lot of different sales programs. What I like best about this program, is that it utilizes a lead more than once in comparison to other Sales programs. With the other sales programs, if I don't reach my lead the first time, you lose the lead & the Sale. InsideSales.com program has increased not only my contacts with All my leads but has also multiplied my Sales. Best sales program I've used yet.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike, is the note taking section, or lack thereof. There is no general "note" section, where the previous touches on a lead can be easily viewed &/or updated, which would help the Sales agent to know the most recent updates or past updates about the company - it helps you be more prepared when calling your lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for the most productive & modern approach to making a Sale.

The benefits of the InsideSales.com provides a much better chance of making the Sale. It has increased exposure to the Decision Maker. It also gives you multiple attempts to obtain the information needed to complete the sale.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Matt S.</span>
Matt S.

"Success with Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Playbooks ability to easily build out manageable Sales cadences has been very effective for our Inside Sales organization. The plays have helped increase total touch points for a prospect from 3.5 to 8 in a short time. This has resulted in higher close rates!

What do you dislike?

It took slightly longer then expected to implement.

We were trying to increase touch points in a manageable and trackable way. We did not have the visibility or consistency in touch points per a prospect that we needed to be successful. Increasing touch points has resulted in higher conversion, which in turns adds real value to the sales pipeline.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

"Playbooks Application for Account Management – PoC Initial and Continued Outreach"

What do you like best?

Playbooks has streamlined & disciplined our cadence for outbound activity. As an account management team, we thrive on setting meetings with our key stakeholders as well as expanding our footprint within selected organizations. Playbooks gives us the ability to select our key contacts and insert them into a pre-determined outreach cadence without manually tracking the progress of our messaging.

What do you dislike?

Play management could see some improvement. The developers at InsideSales have shown a willingness to take customers' input and turn it into usable features. So I anticipate enhancements from a play cataloging standpoint are on the horizon.

Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Bill M.</span>
Bill M.

"Playbooks is super helpful!"

What do you like best?

It’s awesome at letting you track who you’re reaching and who you need to call. Sorting by company name or step is super helpful too.

What do you dislike?

They’re always adding new features so that’s really exciting. If you have questions the support team is very receptive and can walk you through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get it, they're always making it better

Keeping me on track to get in touch with the right people, lets me know when people read or reply to e-mails and asks me if I want to mark the play as successful.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Kelly O.</span>
Kelly O.

"Awesome tool to leverage"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to keep track of when to email/call prospects is a big game changer. Remembering to call and send emails has never been easier!

What do you dislike?

There have been some bugs/usability issues and I have a hard time perfecting the "reply to" function. However, the support team has a great response time.

We use playbooks to automate our phone/email outreach process. Our ability to keep track of when to call, who to call, and what was said during a call all in one platform saves us valuable time.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Kelsey G.</span>
Kelsey G.

"Predictive Playbooks"

What do you like best?

I like being able to call plays and set up my own follow up calls. It helps to be able to manage my book of business.

What do you dislike?

There are so many clicks you need to do just to enroll/un-enroll people from plays. Also, the call recording does not log into salesforce. This is a issue that support is working on currently. Playbooks also doesn't automatically bring up the lead in salesforce for me to see what activities I've done already n that contact.

Easier follow up with older customers.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Ryan O.</span>
Ryan O.

"Great tool for prospecting and maintaining relationships"

What do you like best?

I like seeing the phone calls and emails that I need to complete in the day. It keeps me on top of my accounts and building rapport is much easier because the guesswork for when to call is taken out of the picture.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great but I do have issues with it crashing at times. The filter functionality lags quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing your prospecting without this tool you are doing too much manual work. Automate and improve your results.

Before I was setting a cadence manually for my contact points. Now it's set once and you can repeat your process and tweak to make it better as you get results.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User

"Great Product that makes you BETTER"

What do you like best?

It keeps you incredibly organized and efficient. If you need to call back someone in 2 weeks for example, you can set that call up in 2 seconds and never have to worry/think about it again. Also, the fact that I never have to manually dial a phone again is a pretty huge plus. You can breeze through calls faster than you ever have before.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the platform is just still glitchy. You have to restart every now and then because a glitch as occurred and your call did not record the right way, did not save, ect. The program is just not still as smooth as it probably should be, but not enough where you would not want to use it.

Efficiency. I am able to touch/contact more people then I EVER was able to before simply because the program makes you work faster, get in touch with people quicker. Over a long period of time, it will generate more sales for me, no question.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Justin E.</span>
Justin E.

"Inside sales review"

What do you like best?

Inside sales allows me to be able to utilize different strategies within the phone numbers nearest the person I am calling. It gives me an edge for a "local" vibe from B2B

What do you dislike?

the static and sometimes sound is awful on inside calls that makes me have to dial normally from a landline. This needs work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it. It just needs to clean up issues with frequency.

Utilize different ways to reach people while lowering overhead costs.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Nick C.</span>
Nick C.

"Seamless prospecting"

What do you like best?

The play features is extremely helpful for crafting personalised campaigns for different roles, verticals, news instances. Read-receipts and notifications on clicked-links is also great for understanding the effectiveness of your work.

What do you dislike?

Very occasionally the interface seems to stop working. Sometimes buttons are unresponsive

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for looking to deliver personalised messaging at scale.

Being able to reach a wider range and higher volume of targeted accounts with personalised messaging across multi-channels and gaining a better understanding of the cadence on message timing and frequency.

A great tool for managing your prospecting and ensuring conversations are not forgotten and opportunities do not slip through the cracks.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Layne L.</span>
Layne L.

"Great way to systematically drive prospects through your business development funnel"

What do you like best?

Playbooks helps our team work through prospects thoroughly and eliminates the habit of only reaching out to new prospects once or twice.

What do you dislike?

There were some growing pains as Playbooks released new features. It also needs the ability to thread emails together on the recipient's end.

We are solving issues we've had with consistent outreach to prospective customers, this is helping us be sure we fully work a prospect before moving on.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Jared J.</span>
Jared J.

"Process automation with insights"

What do you like best?

The biggest thing for me about Playbooks as the integration with our CRM. I don't have to set future tasks once a lead is assigned to a play and every completed task is logged in the CRM to that lead.

What do you dislike?

They are getting better at this, but I would love to see more stats and visuals on email tracking and open rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are still growing so they are very open to advise and recommendations.

We're saving a lot of time not having to work each and every lead manually. Their integration with other tools like LinkedIn make so we don't even need to open other tabs.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Andrew F.</span>
Andrew F.

"ISDC Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Playbooks is a tool that is continuously improving and focused on making day-to-day prospecting more efficient and effective. I really like the power dialer PB offers because it allows you to jump right into the next contact in your prospecting pipeline while providing you with stored data about the contact, notes, and scope of the play.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't adjust the size of the PB window. I wish it had a customization option to alter the size of the layout.

I am able to stay on track with my prospecting cadence and held accountable for what my next steps are.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Lawren N.</span>
Lawren N.

"Accelerate your prospecting!"

What do you like best?

The scheduled plays so that I dont forget to call my prospects the next week. ISDC.com has been crucial for following up with customers and reaching the amount of touches I need to get them on the line and make a sale or create an opportunity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - any features we have asked for the ISDC team has been very helpful in integrating the solution to work in my day to day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a speed team roll out the platform before deploying it to the entire sales team

I have been able to target and qualify prospects faster.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Brian B.</span>
Brian B.

"So efficient"

What do you like best?

The InsideSales Playbook helps me reach so many customers in a quick fashion by formatting emails and calls with scripts.

What do you dislike?

I've had a couple of instances where I am unable to import contacts to a play in Playbooks from SalesForce - these instances are few and far between.

Increased efficiency, reaching more people quicker

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Levell E.</span>
Levell E.

"Outstanding tool that provides excellent cold calling insights"

What do you like best?

This tool does an excellent job of determining when and how to reach out to a contact. It gives easy access to relevant information about the contact as well as the company that can assist in building rapport.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pre-designed plays need modifications and make it challenging to adjust on the fly, while remaining on that contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least trial the solution. It is a worthwhile investment of your time.

Utilizing ISDC has made my cold calling activities more successful and have helped me to have more meaningful conversations with my lead contacts.

"Playbooks for animals"

What do you like best?

How easy it makes prospecting. I often site how PB allows me to keep prospecting despite a full schedule of other tasks.

What do you dislike?

The tricky part about PB's is incorporating into different sales processes. Not sure how to tackle that, but successful reps will see how this can help them save time and be more effective.

PB's allows me to keep my prospecting engine moving at full steam despite a heavy day of meetings(internal or customer facing). I don't have to duck and weave as much, I just hit next task and Go.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Joseph C.</span>
Joseph C.

"Everyday user"

What do you like best?

It helps me keep organized by making plays to make that initial contact with the client. This way I am not bombarding them with calls and emails.

What do you dislike?

I wish the plays had more flexibility after they are in play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say go for it. It is a great way to make outbound calls.

Organization and client satisfaction

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Great tool to increase productivity"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for me as an account manager to increase my productivity and as a result, drive more business in my territory

What do you dislike?

Some of the changes that are made are too frequent, the changes are needed... but they happen so often and needs to be updated so frequently which can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Appreciate that they are continuously trying to improve and develop the tool to make it even better than it already is.

Ability to streamline my processes in order to be more productive throughout the day.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Jefferson S.</span>
Jefferson S.

"Sr Manager DSS Renewals and Business Development"

What do you like best?

Prioritizing and organization drives extreme efficiency for my teams.

What do you dislike?

If it was easier to add large lead files from a report that can input everything at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Playbooks to any organization working on driving higher productivity through their Outbound efforts. Playbooks allows your employees to do what they do best, sell, without thinking about what to do next.

Being able to manage my day easier, capture relevant information on my contact, and set email campaigns helps my team's productivity from start to finish.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"InsideSales.com review"

What do you like best?

The features that help me to be successful in my role are the auto e-mail feature. This allows potential customers to respond to me about their interest in our products or services before a call.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there is not anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an idea exactly what you are looking for in the solution. InsideSales.com has custom built our solution to meet out exact requirements.

I have realized how effective this tool has been in helping target new clients.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Nick C.</span>
Nick C.

"Unsure at first, but highly satisfied!"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes your normal tasks easier to complete which maximizes the amount I am trying to get done.

What do you dislike?

I'd say the only thing I disliked was the transition from the older inside sales power dialer to playbooks. I was just used to the old method, but am glad we switched over!

Recommendations to others considering the product

get the most out of training and make sure you understand 100% before using.

I am reaching out to more and more customers by using playbooks.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Niki D.</span>
Niki D.

"Amazing Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Kept me organized and on point with all levels of prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

Shakey with Dynamics at first but headed in the right direction now.

Increased contacts we were able to reach, with email and calls. Able to create more meetings.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Madolyn W.</span>
Madolyn W.

"Team is very responsive"

What do you like best?

The team behind Inside Sales Playbooks is very responsive, they are always taking user feedback into account and making improvements to the application in response.

What do you dislike?

The application has a tendency to be glitchy, which is understandable as it is such a new application that is constantly being updated.

I am able to keep track of which prospects I have to contact, when I have to contact them.It eliminates all of the guess work out of my sales approach.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Amanda D.</span>
Amanda D.

"Day to Day Sales Task Automation"

What do you like best?

The solution has great integration with Salesforce CRM Enterprise edition and makes it easier to power through and track day to day sales prospecting tasks.

What do you dislike?

Calls do not connect all the time. Integration with Salesforce is not where it needs to be because there is still alot of manual entry required to make sure the contact details delivered in Inside Sales matches with existing data in Salesforce.

Sales task automation and accurate, real time CRM data sync.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Gabriel P.</span>
Gabriel P.

"Sales Automation with Predictive Playbooks"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to preset cadences to an individuals personality.

What do you dislike?

Playbooks stops working every now and then and we have to call their support team to find out that they pushed out an update the night before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have seen a vast improvement in the tool with their software updates since last year. They are getting better and I am happy to be working with them.

This tool makes customer follow up a breeze!

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Spencer L.</span>
Spencer L.

"Intuitive and great support"

What do you like best?

Being able to assemble a daily "to-do" for prospecting calls and have piece of mind that all connects happen when they're scheduled to do so

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit a play when there a re people in it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using salesforce and prospecting it's a must!

Keeping up with prospecting tasks and automating voicemail when it makes sense.

Huge time savings and invaluable ability to keep up with pipeline and report performance

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Inside Sales - Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Great tool for organizing multiple accounts. I feel like now I have a book of business that is built of customers that I can take action on.

What do you dislike?

Some interface changes still need to be changed. Pops up too often in front of my sales force, also if I make a change in sales force before dispositioning a call, its like the call never took place.

Narrowing down the multitude of accounts into actionable tasks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Daniel B.</span>
Daniel B.

"Great Lead Gen tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly progress through my tasks while having detailed reports to drive DVM and KPI

What do you dislike?

There are some minor technical issues which occur roughly once a week or less.

Transparency, Automation and efficiency.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Computer Software

"Inside Sales for the win"

What do you like best?

I like the trackability and being able to stay organized and on top of lead/businesses

What do you dislike?

That when you have more than one tab open it will slow down calling and ending phone calls/meetings.

It assists with tracking for sales reps and managers and find a common denominator in how many calls does it take to get a phone conversations and a phone conversation to sale.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Danaya E.</span>
Danaya E.

"Playbooks for Sales"

What do you like best?

I love the way it allows you to track your specific contacts and change, create a play however you want

What do you dislike?

I don't like the errors it has when adding contacts to specific plays

I realized being able to see the correct info or sync their actual information to the contact is helpful in terms of their positions and making sure your data is correct when researching

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Alicia M.</span>
Alicia M.

"User Friendly and Effective "

What do you like best?

ISDC is extremely easy to navigate. Every time I go to do something in the tool it's in the exact place I look first. The flow is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would work on opportunity and not contact.

We are now systemically directing our sales team on the motions that we believe matter. We've already seen significant pipeline and time savings from this investment.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sales Executive Experience"

What do you like best?

It helps create a phone number that is in the same area for the desired demographic I am reaching out to

What do you dislike?

It doesn't change the number for each call. Each call it is the same number so companies can differentiate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Calling into territories that have no idea I am reaching out to them with a goal of them not knowing where I am from.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Jase  H.</span>
Jase H.

"Great For Keeping you on track "

What do you like best?

I like that it helps manage things for you and keep you on track for all of your touches.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is some integration issues.

We are solving the constant reach out process to potential customers. It helps streamline the process and keep track of who you need to be talking to and what you had previously said.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Elizabeth M.</span>
Elizabeth M.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

Inside sales helps our company reach out to our customers in an easy way. The sight is very user friendly and they are constantly coming out with new ways to make our jobs easier.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I can think of...

nside sales does a great job of keeping us in front of our customers.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Easy to work with and adaptable "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that along LinkedIn there are other Insights available that make getting to know the lead and their company better. Also like the tracking which allows me to keep track on progression.

What do you dislike?

Really haven't found anything I dislike about this program there are times that program locks up on next step but it is easy to fix

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself time to learn the system it is well worth it.

I have realized the benefit of having templates pre-loaded that also allow me to customize as needed.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Consultant

"G2Crowd"

What do you like best?

Playbooks allows us to automate the cycle of a sales process, through a series of plays in order. When prospecting, I'm able to pre determine my outreach cadences, with phone calls and emails.

What do you dislike?

I would like the option to reschedule the call for not only a new date but also a customized time- playbook automatically schedule the call for the same time you contacted the lead originally

we have playbooks synced in salesforces, so I am able to review my last attempt notes and prepare the approach to next the calls

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Emmett T.</span>
Emmett T.

"playbooks allows me to stay organized while keeping things simple"

What do you like best?

Playbook allows you to create different plays for different campaigns and easily sort between the plays

What do you dislike?

at times it can be buggy which happens with everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep updating to minimize bugs and keep the interface simple to use

I'm able to keep people involved that would have otherwise fallen through the cracks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"VP of Sales"

What do you like best?

The ability to have complete transparency into the various steps of our sales process

What do you dislike?

Still would like to have more Dashboard/Reporting features for the manager level

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear understanding of youru sales process to help expedite implementation

Shortening our sales cycle from 6-8months down to 90 days...

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Laura P.</span>
Laura P.

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

I like that we're able to have different plays.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't send an email if someone is not in a play.

Scheduling the plays and being able to look back at notes and know how those conversations went/if they happened is very helpful.

"Integration is great"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to integrate with our CRM software and transfer all data from Playbooks to the internal system automatically.

What do you dislike?

Like any software, sometimes integration isn't perfect. It takes a while to transfer data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support. We often meet with The Playbooks team and they offer what we want to see out of our software.

Playbooks is now able to predict how likely an email address is correct, and they give suggestions for a more likely choice.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Mark K.</span>
Mark K.

"Greatest Outreach Solution Available"

What do you like best?

Consistent tool that works great. Easy to integrate and upload contact.

What do you dislike?

Can be streamline by regarding adding of contacts to play books

Ensuring I touch each prospect 6-8 times and never miss a task due to conflicts..

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Chad W.</span>
Chad W.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Its ability to integrate with my work email, and salesforce saves me much needed time and allows me to better do my job.

What do you dislike?

Functionality can be a pain sometimes...

Ability to make more dials in my day is crucial!

"Old User of InsideSales.com"

What do you like best?

I liked how inside sales gave you different ways to organize your pipeline. The AI feature was cool to tell my friends that we are using AI in our sales process.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything i disliked. i was a user of it but I heard that our IT team struggled with the integration.

The AI feature was cool because it seemed futuristic. Basically streamlined all of my sales process into one.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User

"Playbooks Increases Efficiency "

What do you like best?

You can reach a large client base in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the click to call system fails and you have to restart the application on your computer which wastes time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to increase customer outreach, Playbooks is the way to go

I can reach out to more leads everyday, thus increasing my chances of creating opportunities that ultimately turn into deals

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Jamie S.</span>
Jamie S.

"Best Tool I've ever used for Account Management"

What do you like best?

Puts SO much time back in the day and eliminates time consuming tasks

What do you dislike?

wish you could create your own cadenance.

Timely follow up

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by <span>Tony C.</span>
Tony C.

"great to use"

What do you like best?

it makes keeping track of customer base so easy

What do you dislike?

it takes a little getting used to, but after that, terrific

makes calling much much simpler

"Increase your Pipeline!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use tied with maximum efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Once in a blue moon, it will freeze for a few seconds.

Since implementing the tool, my ability to reach more clients more often has increased greatly. No longer am I taking 10 minutes to craft an email after leaving a voicemail, this has been done for me.

"Playbooks Review"

What do you like best?

The Metric-Tracking services are very helpful in assesing my prodyctivity

What do you dislike?

Bugs - not working day to day. For example - today (5/4/18) there is static and I can't make calls with the app

I am able to keep metrics of my days - allowing me to constantly assess and reassess strategy and what is working for me.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Playbooks for Inside Sales Professionals"

What do you like best?

The platform is very powerful for Inside Sales firms.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many clients that have. inside Sales People.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looks to be a good product for Insides Sales forces.

Key activities and procedures that are directly sent to the Sales forces browsers. The benefit is it increases sales.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User

"Predictive Playbooks Review "

What do you like best?

Playbooks has assisted our business development area during the whole cadence of prospecting.

What do you dislike?

The delays that playbooks has sometimes makes it difficult to stay driven.

Call scheduling and tracking is a huge piece of the tool. The tracking piece as well has assisted in helping with metrics.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Computer Software

"This is one of the best sales tools I have ever used. "

What do you like best?

Results. It allows you to keep your top accounts/contacts on the top of mind and focus on finding other business.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike. I would like to be able to have another RESULTS option...Marked as Successful could mean many things.

OnTime follow up

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"The Art of Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Inside Sales's Playbooks offers better time management, email template suggestions,and a rescheduling function.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Playbooks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Media tracker.

a Structured Call Flow and Time Management tool.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Good program for new sales reps, making high volume cold calls

What do you dislike?

Difficult to use from an account management perspective.

Helps get my inexperienced reps into a good system without much thinking.

Learn more about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Videos

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

* We monitor all InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.