InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

Predictive Playbooks is an AI-powered cadence-based sales application designed to allow for strategic sales teams to grow pipeline.

Work for InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Reviews

Ask InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks a Question
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Lawren N.
Lawren N.

"Accelerate your prospecting!"

What do you like best?

The scheduled plays so that I dont forget to call my prospects the next week. ISDC.com has been crucial for following up with customers and reaching the amount of touches I need to get them on the line and make a sale or create an opportunity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - any features we have asked for the ISDC team has been very helpful in integrating the solution to work in my day to day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a speed team roll out the platform before deploying it to the entire sales team

I have been able to target and qualify prospects faster.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
Showing 82 InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Jason  P.
Jason P.

"InsideSales completely changed my drive, pipeline management, & productivity."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Inside Sales is the overall ease of use. The way the interface reads creates a very simple path to map out your day which makes it easy to map out success. You simply begin your tasks and follow the conversation to help each client to the best of your ability.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Inside Sales is that each new lead added has to be manually added to the playbook from Sales Force. All contact information must be confirmed and most times has to be added completely from the beginning.

The problems solved are not allowing your contacts to fall through the cracks of your business. There is always adequate follow up opportunity and appointments set being added in the cadence of your daily tasks. It removes the guess work and allows the opportunity to present itself rather than having to chase it.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Joe M. F.
Joe M. F.

"Automation Powerhouse for Dynaimcs"

What do you like best?

For starters it's the only tool like this that offers seamless integration with Dynamics 365 (CRM or Customer Engagement), and it's also an outstanding tool. It allows me to move quickly through all of my daily tasks, and ensure that nothing is falling through the cracks. CRM is now a data hub, which it's great at, and insidesales.com allows me to take action on that data. The system is easy enough to manage on my own. One of the most important things with any software, is the people who bring it to life, and the insidesales.com team is full of rock stars.

What do you dislike?

Still the best features are only available for SalesForce, but I know they will become available for Dynamics soon. The tool has met or exceeded my expectations on every level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Dynamics for CRM, save yourself the headache and time of prospecting with this tool.

Ability to align sales development with marketing through integration with Dynamics 365. Replace disparate systems and allow all activities to be handled in one platform.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Easier it gets the glitchier it gets.."

What do you like best?

I like the simple layout of the tool and the different methods of contact. I enjoy the CRM sync and how it will update sales force with the lead that is up in insidesales.

What do you dislike?

How the CRM is reset every morning. Cant hide the Dial pad if you are manually dialing. How there is only a back button while on a lead and not a menu button. I understand that updates are necessary but it seems that every time there is an up date, the system has something new wrong with it. these issues are quickly worked on though. I dislike the plays(CEO, CFO, CTO, COO etc). They are not entirely necessary. The scripts for plays are bad for both the Emails and calls. not all CFOs deal with travel and Not all COOs deal with fleet. this leads to most of the team to "freestyle" what we say because the plays just make everything confusing and extremely general and most of the time will not pertain to the lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont let anything go past due.

Ability to call someone back on a specific date and time automatically. No reminder needed, it will just come up as your next lead if it is the time you had set the call. The cadence is great for contacting. it does not make you call too many times to appear annoying but just enough to show the prospect that you are really interested. The contact strategy via Email and linkedin is also great and keeps you active with the prospect.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Heath C.
Heath C.

"Playbooks has made me more efficient at my job."

What do you like best?

The integration into our CRM is crucial. I like that you have the ability to email and call from one system; and it logs all of the activities for you in CRM. That used to be a duplicate effort for me. Also pulling the entire email over is great for review.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had the ability to track and log return emails. I would like to be able to tie my contacts to accounts so that it is more organized

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that can make life easier for your reps.

I am becoming more efficient during the day and it allows me to get more done. We have to meet certain KPIs per week and this has already helped so much.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by John C.
John C.

"Launching IS.com for an enterprise organization"

What do you like best?

IS.com has given our organization a simple, consistent and intuitive platform for daily workflows. The software allows our sellers to input data on calls in real-time, in a way that is natural to the flow of their customer interactions. The combination of a streamlined process and a simple dashboard has both reduced time on non-sales activities and increased talk-time and calls logged.

What do you dislike?

IS.com is able to create features that make sense for our sales org, but naturally, they can take time to create. The struggle mostly comes from our custom SF.com features, but they have done a fantastic job working with us to find suitable solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review your CRM and the critical data points that drive your business. Understand the key metrics that IS.com can help build Plays around, which will return the data for you to utilize in future territory planning and campaigns.

Our main goal is to give selling time back to sellers by reducing time spent on data logging, customer research and activity management through the opportunity lifecycle. Our sellers have hundreds, if not thousands of accounts, and IS.com gives our sellers the confidence to move from step to step with an opportunity, and being prompted along the way when it is time for the next action. Knowing their plan of action is being managed in the tool frees sellers up to move onto the next task immediately. The number of tasks completed and the increase in talk-time are noticeably higher after implementing IS.com Playbooks.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Frank F.
Frank F.

"Great tool for automation of a programatic sales process"

What do you like best?

Playbooks allows us to automate the full-cycle of a long and complex sales process, through a series of "plays" that trigger off one another, in sequence. For prospecting, I'm able to standardize initial outreach cadences, with phone calls and automated emails. Once leads are converted into our pipeline, another set of "plays" follows our sales process to ensure compliance and tracking. The data provided throughout the process allows us to make adjustments and create more efficiency.

What do you dislike?

The product is relatively new and as a consequence, the tool has some bugs and usability issues that InsideSales is working through. The "bugs" are nothing major and the tech support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful in sorting out issues, as they arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to automate

Automation and standardization of the sales process. We employ a data-driven approach and needed a tool to complement our efforts and provide enough data to turn the sales process from an art form to a science.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Lewis G.
Lewis G.

"Simple application, intuitive setup and mostly flawless execution of an automated calling software. "

What do you like best?

The integrations with outlook and salesforce CRM. Allows you to track what you are sending and receiving along with feeding leads directly into the system to salesforce. In combination with zoominfo, this could be very powerful.

What do you dislike?

There are a few technical issues that inside sales has. If you are using salesforce and you place a call and wish to adapt fields within salesforce, you have to do it twice (may be a company setup error on our behalf). In terms of actual functionality restrictions, not being able to change a play once people are enrolled, is a major flaw in my opinion - especially for a system that is widely regarded as flexible and all encompassing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that has exceedingly strong potential to fulfil all requirements within the field of sales development. As it stands, I cannot think of one software that has similar potential - certainly recommend it.

I had an issue with initially automatically feeding leads from Salesforce into InsideSales - after calls with InsideSales (who were remarkably fast at responding), the issue was resolved swiftly due to the reporting setup looking at the wrong column field (will now be patched by InsideSales). Great customer experience though.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Hinay P.
Hinay P.

"A Salesman Dream"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can create an automated sales play and have various touch points with a customer is perfect. You can add people into plays and use generic email templates to target customers. I also like the fact that I can monitor my activity and ensure that I am targetting the right people.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the Neural Send in the UK pushes the email out at odd times, this feature needs to be improved in the UK so that it can be used better.

Easier to create touchpoints with customers. Able to plan out how to target a potential customer, Insidesales.com give you a real insight as to whether their email address is correct and also whether the phone number is correct. This is also a sales tool like no other, the fact that you can target people much faster allows me as a salesman to cover more of the market.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Make Account Outreach Most Effective"

What do you like best?

I like how the Predictive Playbooks creates a streamlined workflow that allows you to contact with more people faster and with better efficiency. Once you have uploaded your new contacts into Playbooks, it automates your outreach to them over a predetermined timeline.

What do you dislike?

Creating emails through the Predictive Playbooks can be a little frustrating due to the limited ability to change fonts etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a tough time consistently connecting with new prospects, Predictive Playbooks will instantly make you better and more effective at it.

Business problem: It can be tough reaching new contacts. Predictive Playbooks allows you to effectively reach out to new contacts via phone, email and social media interaction.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Gareth S.
Gareth S.

"InsideSales - An Essential Tool "

What do you like best?

InsideSales best feature would have to be ease of use. The UI is simplified to retain all the necessary information on a prospect and everything can be managed effectively from a simple tool bar to the right of your screen.

What do you dislike?

In the latest update Companies were changed to Accounts and previously logged companies were not automatically migrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to increase your outreach and maintain a consistent engagement you can track, use playbooks

InsideSales massively increases the speed with which you can contact a prospect, significantly improving productivity and minimizing the amount of time between engagements with your desired future clients.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Cody L.
Cody L.

"Taking Sales to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

Playbooks is an amazing product that I use every day and can't do without! I love how easy it is to use it, and how it brings everything in the Sales process in one place. It is super easy to set up and use, and I love the visibility it gives me!

What do you dislike?

Everything that I disliked about the platform has either been resolved, or is currently in the works. They are super open and responsive to feedback!

I can do more prospecting and closing. I am more efficient and effective with LocalPresence and Email Tracking. It doesn't even compare to other tools we've tried or use. I know who to engage with and when, and have full visibility.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Best Sales Program I have ever used"

What do you like best?

I have been in the sales / customer service profession for almost 15 years & have used a lot of different sales programs. What I like best about this program, is that it utilizes a lead more than once in comparison to other Sales programs. With the other sales programs, if I don't reach my lead the first time, you lose the lead & the Sale. InsideSales.com program has increased not only my contacts with All my leads but has also multiplied my Sales. Best sales program I've used yet.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike, is the note taking section, or lack thereof. There is no general "note" section, where the previous touches on a lead can be easily viewed &/or updated, which would help the Sales agent to know the most recent updates or past updates about the company - it helps you be more prepared when calling your lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for the most productive & modern approach to making a Sale.

The benefits of the InsideSales.com provides a much better chance of making the Sale. It has increased exposure to the Decision Maker. It also gives you multiple attempts to obtain the information needed to complete the sale.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Kane D.
Kane D.

"Easy to use tool that helps your work flow"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have scripts and templates ready to go with in the playbook.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to log in and out if the are leads I'm working that are not part of my playbooks campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to others who are looking to work specific campaigns and want to speed up their work flow and stay on a set cadence.

I am able to follow up with contacts in a timely manor allowing me to maximize my time without letting a lead go stale.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Erick J G.
Erick J G.

"An easy way to simplify sales process."

What do you like best?

The easy integration IS has with SalesForce, really simplifies my job. Letting me connect with all my Leads and contacts in a faster way, besides having a good tracking for my opportunities. The way Playbooks works helps on my daily tasks, speaking about emails, calls and correct customers' approaches.

What do you dislike?

Not been able to create my own Playbooks. Besides that, IS works really well for me and is really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's recommended if you need an easy and faster way to approach customers.

The capability it provides, when the time of selecting the correct Playbook for a customer or group of customers comes. Not just sending emails or making calls in a general way, but in a selective way, according to every need or type of business.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Jared J.
Jared J.

"Process automation with insights"

What do you like best?

The biggest thing for me about Playbooks as the integration with our CRM. I don't have to set future tasks once a lead is assigned to a play and every completed task is logged in the CRM to that lead.

What do you dislike?

They are getting better at this, but I would love to see more stats and visuals on email tracking and open rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are still growing so they are very open to advise and recommendations.

We're saving a lot of time not having to work each and every lead manually. Their integration with other tools like LinkedIn make so we don't even need to open other tabs.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Marguerite H.
Marguerite H.

"It can be a time saver when used correctly"

What do you like best?

-I like the fact the phone number is dialed for me, so there is no mistakes made on my end.

- I can send an invoice as an introductory and a quick follow up with an email

- You can see when a client opens your email

What do you dislike?

It is time consuming to load the leads into Inside Sales

I get overwhelmed when I have too many calls in my tasks, and still need to make new calls and follow up with my opportunities

I realized that I have reached and gotten through more clients by reaching out to them more than 1 time

The playbook has you reaching out to the client up to 7/8 times and that has given me some great opportunities.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Success with Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Playbooks ability to easily build out manageable Sales cadences has been very effective for our Inside Sales organization. The plays have helped increase total touch points for a prospect from 3.5 to 8 in a short time. This has resulted in higher close rates!

What do you dislike?

It took slightly longer then expected to implement.

We were trying to increase touch points in a manageable and trackable way. We did not have the visibility or consistency in touch points per a prospect that we needed to be successful. Increasing touch points has resulted in higher conversion, which in turns adds real value to the sales pipeline.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Playbooks Application for Account Management – PoC Initial and Continued Outreach"

What do you like best?

Playbooks has streamlined & disciplined our cadence for outbound activity. As an account management team, we thrive on setting meetings with our key stakeholders as well as expanding our footprint within selected organizations. Playbooks gives us the ability to select our key contacts and insert them into a pre-determined outreach cadence without manually tracking the progress of our messaging.

What do you dislike?

Play management could see some improvement. The developers at InsideSales have shown a willingness to take customers' input and turn it into usable features. So I anticipate enhancements from a play cataloging standpoint are on the horizon.

Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Playbooks is super helpful!"

What do you like best?

It’s awesome at letting you track who you’re reaching and who you need to call. Sorting by company name or step is super helpful too.

What do you dislike?

They’re always adding new features so that’s really exciting. If you have questions the support team is very receptive and can walk you through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get it, they're always making it better

Keeping me on track to get in touch with the right people, lets me know when people read or reply to e-mails and asks me if I want to mark the play as successful.

"InsideSales.com Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the tool is the integration with the CRM tool (in my case Salesforce). It allows you to automate tasks and follow-up on leads very quickly. It also tracks the activity into the CRM. The tool also warns you if you are about to call someone in a different time zone and if it is too early/ late.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could do all my emails through the tool because of the tracking into the CRM. The worst task you have to do in the tool is deleting old contacts. I also wish that once someone responds to you via email that ISS would track the conversation and remove the person from the play automatically.

The tool is great for high volume lead follow-up. You can create plays to remind yourself to follow-up with leads. It is great if you have to reach out to leads a certain number of times.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Platform for Prospecting Automation"

What do you like best?

Building and executing on multiple "trickle down" campaigns can be messy. Our inside sales group sells over 30 different products to a multitude of personas. Keeping track of the dozens of email and call campaigns we are doing is difficult. By automating many of these tasks and creating a streamlined dashboard of what needs to be completed each day our team can keep on top of their tasks. Customer touch points have increased exponentially since we implemented InsideSales.com.

Integrations with Salesforce have been a life changer! We no longer have to manually go back in and type out our activities. This saves the team hundreds of man-hours a week and we have excellent reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

With so much going on at once in the platform it can be difficult to manage the hundreds of "Plays" or campaigns going on at once. The system looks at tasks, people, and companies. When executing multiple campaigns its easy to come into work one day with hundreds of tasks to complete. (ultimately impossible). So they need to do more work on scheduling and helping reps keep the system from getting clogged up.

We've seen benefits in reporting and time management. We also have been able to standardize some campaigns to ensure our sales team is speaking with one voice.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Kelly O.
Kelly O.

"Awesome tool to leverage"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to keep track of when to email/call prospects is a big game changer. Remembering to call and send emails has never been easier!

What do you dislike?

There have been some bugs/usability issues and I have a hard time perfecting the "reply to" function. However, the support team has a great response time.

We use playbooks to automate our phone/email outreach process. Our ability to keep track of when to call, who to call, and what was said during a call all in one platform saves us valuable time.

"Easy-Breezy Organized Cadence"

What do you like best?

There are several things I love about Playbooks. The widget is small and out of the way, and the UI fits well with a Marketo CRM. Cadence is easy to manage and track while implementing new email templates is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

When ad-hoc dialing, the UI disallows the user from seeing prospect details. Occasional bugs include typing backwards (fixed by clearing textbox) and disconnects from Outlook. These problems are occasional and do not significantly impact use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement alongside a CRM solution, for instance, Marketo.

Maintaining a dialing and email cadence that keeps the business development ball rolling. This is very helpful for motivating work and ensuring continued touchpoints with prospects.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

"Predictive Playbooks"

What do you like best?

I like being able to call plays and set up my own follow up calls. It helps to be able to manage my book of business.

What do you dislike?

There are so many clicks you need to do just to enroll/un-enroll people from plays. Also, the call recording does not log into salesforce. This is a issue that support is working on currently. Playbooks also doesn't automatically bring up the lead in salesforce for me to see what activities I've done already n that contact.

Easier follow up with older customers.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Great tool for prospecting and maintaining relationships"

What do you like best?

I like seeing the phone calls and emails that I need to complete in the day. It keeps me on top of my accounts and building rapport is much easier because the guesswork for when to call is taken out of the picture.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great but I do have issues with it crashing at times. The filter functionality lags quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing your prospecting without this tool you are doing too much manual work. Automate and improve your results.

Before I was setting a cadence manually for my contact points. Now it's set once and you can repeat your process and tweak to make it better as you get results.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Malvern K.
Malvern K.

"Not Having To Think "

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most about Inside Sales is that the platforms functionality takes a lot of the thinking out of your day. You can create a play for your prospecting outreach or have different plays for current customers and it's all takes one click to see what needs to be done for that day.

What do you dislike?

If I could change one thing about Insidesales.com it would be more call functionality for international calls. With some of the countries we call the click to dial function doesn't always work.

The benefits that Insidesales.com has giving my company is more productive work days, we've increased productivity by huge margins.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User

"Great Product that makes you BETTER"

What do you like best?

It keeps you incredibly organized and efficient. If you need to call back someone in 2 weeks for example, you can set that call up in 2 seconds and never have to worry/think about it again. Also, the fact that I never have to manually dial a phone again is a pretty huge plus. You can breeze through calls faster than you ever have before.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the platform is just still glitchy. You have to restart every now and then because a glitch as occurred and your call did not record the right way, did not save, ect. The program is just not still as smooth as it probably should be, but not enough where you would not want to use it.

Efficiency. I am able to touch/contact more people then I EVER was able to before simply because the program makes you work faster, get in touch with people quicker. Over a long period of time, it will generate more sales for me, no question.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"Inside sales review"

What do you like best?

Inside sales allows me to be able to utilize different strategies within the phone numbers nearest the person I am calling. It gives me an edge for a "local" vibe from B2B

What do you dislike?

the static and sometimes sound is awful on inside calls that makes me have to dial normally from a landline. This needs work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it. It just needs to clean up issues with frequency.

Utilize different ways to reach people while lowering overhead costs.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Nick C.
Nick C.

"Seamless prospecting"

What do you like best?

The play features is extremely helpful for crafting personalised campaigns for different roles, verticals, news instances. Read-receipts and notifications on clicked-links is also great for understanding the effectiveness of your work.

What do you dislike?

Very occasionally the interface seems to stop working. Sometimes buttons are unresponsive

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for looking to deliver personalised messaging at scale.

Being able to reach a wider range and higher volume of targeted accounts with personalised messaging across multi-channels and gaining a better understanding of the cadence on message timing and frequency.

A great tool for managing your prospecting and ensuring conversations are not forgotten and opportunities do not slip through the cracks.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Layne L.
Layne L.

"Great way to systematically drive prospects through your business development funnel"

What do you like best?

Playbooks helps our team work through prospects thoroughly and eliminates the habit of only reaching out to new prospects once or twice.

What do you dislike?

There were some growing pains as Playbooks released new features. It also needs the ability to thread emails together on the recipient's end.

We are solving issues we've had with consistent outreach to prospective customers, this is helping us be sure we fully work a prospect before moving on.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"ISDC Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Playbooks is a tool that is continuously improving and focused on making day-to-day prospecting more efficient and effective. I really like the power dialer PB offers because it allows you to jump right into the next contact in your prospecting pipeline while providing you with stored data about the contact, notes, and scope of the play.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't adjust the size of the PB window. I wish it had a customization option to alter the size of the layout.

I am able to stay on track with my prospecting cadence and held accountable for what my next steps are.

"ISDC Playbooks"

What do you like best?

The best part is it helps me stay organized and on point for reaching out to customers for upcoming events. Before Playbooks I was using other methods that were just hard to remember to follow up with customers.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure I'm not utilizing all of the capabilities that Playbooks offers so I need to do a better job taking more time to dig deeper into the tool and see what other features and options we can use to uncover potential opportunities.

The benefits I realize are simply knowing who I'm reaching out to and what content I'm sending them and then I'm reminded to follow back up via phone and email with the customer after they have had time to read what I had sent prior.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Consultant

"Great Simple Tool!"

What do you like best?

The best part about ISDC is that their team is willing to update and make changes based on the feedback that you provide. We have an ISDC employee come on site and actually shadow and

What do you dislike?

Since it is a newer solution there are lots of updates that are pushed that temporarily make the tool glitchy at times. Once again they are very good about responding to issues, so only a minor inconvenience.

Creating plays and cadences for outreach to clients in order to help develop patterns and regular routines.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"So efficient"

What do you like best?

The InsideSales Playbook helps me reach so many customers in a quick fashion by formatting emails and calls with scripts.

What do you dislike?

I've had a couple of instances where I am unable to import contacts to a play in Playbooks from SalesForce - these instances are few and far between.

Increased efficiency, reaching more people quicker

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Levell E.
Levell E.

"Outstanding tool that provides excellent cold calling insights"

What do you like best?

This tool does an excellent job of determining when and how to reach out to a contact. It gives easy access to relevant information about the contact as well as the company that can assist in building rapport.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pre-designed plays need modifications and make it challenging to adjust on the fly, while remaining on that contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least trial the solution. It is a worthwhile investment of your time.

Utilizing ISDC has made my cold calling activities more successful and have helped me to have more meaningful conversations with my lead contacts.

"Playbooks for animals"

What do you like best?

How easy it makes prospecting. I often site how PB allows me to keep prospecting despite a full schedule of other tasks.

What do you dislike?

The tricky part about PB's is incorporating into different sales processes. Not sure how to tackle that, but successful reps will see how this can help them save time and be more effective.

PB's allows me to keep my prospecting engine moving at full steam despite a heavy day of meetings(internal or customer facing). I don't have to duck and weave as much, I just hit next task and Go.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Everyday user"

What do you like best?

It helps me keep organized by making plays to make that initial contact with the client. This way I am not bombarding them with calls and emails.

What do you dislike?

I wish the plays had more flexibility after they are in play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say go for it. It is a great way to make outbound calls.

Organization and client satisfaction

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Great tool to increase productivity"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for me as an account manager to increase my productivity and as a result, drive more business in my territory

What do you dislike?

Some of the changes that are made are too frequent, the changes are needed... but they happen so often and needs to be updated so frequently which can be a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Appreciate that they are continuously trying to improve and develop the tool to make it even better than it already is.

Ability to streamline my processes in order to be more productive throughout the day.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Jefferson S.
Jefferson S.

"Sr Manager DSS Renewals and Business Development"

What do you like best?

Prioritizing and organization drives extreme efficiency for my teams.

What do you dislike?

If it was easier to add large lead files from a report that can input everything at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Playbooks to any organization working on driving higher productivity through their Outbound efforts. Playbooks allows your employees to do what they do best, sell, without thinking about what to do next.

Being able to manage my day easier, capture relevant information on my contact, and set email campaigns helps my team's productivity from start to finish.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"InsideSales.com review"

What do you like best?

The features that help me to be successful in my role are the auto e-mail feature. This allows potential customers to respond to me about their interest in our products or services before a call.

What do you dislike?

At this time, there is not anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an idea exactly what you are looking for in the solution. InsideSales.com has custom built our solution to meet out exact requirements.

I have realized how effective this tool has been in helping target new clients.

"Playbooks review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Playbooks allows you to simultaneously engage with multiple groups of people from different industries, companies, and geographies.

What do you dislike?

At times, the program can become slow which makes it difficult to get through a lot of tasks. This is helped when you take some people out of the playbook.

I've been able to keep a conversation going with people who I otherwise wouldn't have stayed engaged with

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Nick C.
Nick C.

"Unsure at first, but highly satisfied!"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes your normal tasks easier to complete which maximizes the amount I am trying to get done.

What do you dislike?

I'd say the only thing I disliked was the transition from the older inside sales power dialer to playbooks. I was just used to the old method, but am glad we switched over!

Recommendations to others considering the product

get the most out of training and make sure you understand 100% before using.

I am reaching out to more and more customers by using playbooks.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Niki D.
Niki D.

"Amazing Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Kept me organized and on point with all levels of prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

Shakey with Dynamics at first but headed in the right direction now.

Increased contacts we were able to reach, with email and calls. Able to create more meetings.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Madolyn W.
Madolyn W.

"Team is very responsive"

What do you like best?

The team behind Inside Sales Playbooks is very responsive, they are always taking user feedback into account and making improvements to the application in response.

What do you dislike?

The application has a tendency to be glitchy, which is understandable as it is such a new application that is constantly being updated.

I am able to keep track of which prospects I have to contact, when I have to contact them.It eliminates all of the guess work out of my sales approach.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Day to Day Sales Task Automation"

What do you like best?

The solution has great integration with Salesforce CRM Enterprise edition and makes it easier to power through and track day to day sales prospecting tasks.

What do you dislike?

Calls do not connect all the time. Integration with Salesforce is not where it needs to be because there is still alot of manual entry required to make sure the contact details delivered in Inside Sales matches with existing data in Salesforce.

Sales task automation and accurate, real time CRM data sync.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Rob K.
Rob K.

"Playbooks is a life changer"

What do you like best?

Playbooks removes so many steps in my process. What would take 10 minutes now takes less than 1. Definitely can't imagine working without this tool.

What do you dislike?

While Playbooks is a game-changer, there are some imperfections (all minor). Sometimes automatic emails take awhile to send.

Time management! I want to spend my time having conversations with people, not entering data and searching for contacts. Playbooks saved the day.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Chad W.
Chad W.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Its ability to integrate with my work email, and salesforce saves me much needed time and allows me to better do my job.

What do you dislike?

Functionality can be a pain sometimes...

Ability to make more dials in my day is crucial!

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"Sales Automation with Predictive Playbooks"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to preset cadences to an individuals personality.

What do you dislike?

Playbooks stops working every now and then and we have to call their support team to find out that they pushed out an update the night before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have seen a vast improvement in the tool with their software updates since last year. They are getting better and I am happy to be working with them.

This tool makes customer follow up a breeze!

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by Spencer L.
Spencer L.

"Intuitive and great support"

What do you like best?

Being able to assemble a daily "to-do" for prospecting calls and have piece of mind that all connects happen when they're scheduled to do so

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit a play when there a re people in it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using salesforce and prospecting it's a must!

Keeping up with prospecting tasks and automating voicemail when it makes sense.

Huge time savings and invaluable ability to keep up with pipeline and report performance

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Inside Sales - Playbooks"

What do you like best?

Great tool for organizing multiple accounts. I feel like now I have a book of business that is built of customers that I can take action on.

What do you dislike?

Some interface changes still need to be changed. Pops up too often in front of my sales force, also if I make a change in sales force before dispositioning a call, its like the call never took place.

Narrowing down the multitude of accounts into actionable tasks

Learn more about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Videos

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

* We monitor all InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.