InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer

InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer enables you to optimize your sales cycle by predictively knowing who to sell to and when to call. Increase prospecting success and efficiency through phone, email and communications solutions built right into your existing systems. Predictively hire and motivate to maximize quota attainment and performance.

Work for InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer?

Learning about InsideSales.com?

InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer Reviews

Ask InsideSales.com a Question
Showing 235 InsideSales.com reviews
InsideSales.com review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"Flexible CRM tool that puts you in control of your sales team"

What do you like best?

PowerDialer solves a recurring challenge that all Inside Sales teams face, who should I call, when should I call and why. I've been able to implement our sales process within the PowerDialer and now everything is automated. When our AE's or CSM's arrive in the morning they don't think about who they're going to call because that's already been determined by the priorities I set within the dialer.

What do you dislike?

The setup process can be challenging and it takes time to tweak things to the point where it runs smoothly.

Speed to lead was previously one of our biggest challenges at Taradel. We wanted to find a way to contact potential customers while they were still visiting our site. Because Power Dialer monitors new leads in real time we were able to reduce first contact time from 20 minutes on average down to 3 minutes or less.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer
InsideSales.com review by <span>Bryce L.</span>
Bryce L.

"Excellent CRM integrated telephony and email tool"

What do you like best?

As a people/productivity/performance manager, I love that my teams can efficiently make calls and send emails through a platform that provides me complete realtime visibility, right in my CRM. I know that if I want my teams to increase a specific metric, all I have to do is put it up on the gamification leaderboard and BOOM, I see an instant and persistent boost to that metric. My teams love using local presence to get more people on the phone, I personally use it occasionally and it works like a charm, and they absolutely LOVE the email alerts they get when their prospects are interacting with their emails - it allows them to time their next outreach just right and know what to say.

What do you dislike?

It's a sophisticated, complex tool. With that comes a lot of power and customization, but it takes work to get it up and going. With that said, I've never had a questions their implementation and support teams didn't answer for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using this a long time. It's a great product that has continually gotten better.

Increased sales and visibility. It start with increased productivity for sales reps, then higher conversation rates all through the funnel, and ends with more sales, all the while giving management unparalleled visibility.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

InsideSales.com review by <span>Jake C.</span>
Jake C.

"On a Good Day..."

What do you like best?

It blends easily into the interfacing of Salesforce. It is made quite obvious what he data is supposed to be representing, and there is no significant need to go "digging" through InsideSales for additional infomation.

What do you dislike?

It seems inconsistent in regards to when it will load properly, or whether it records the correct daily stats. It also would appear that it sometimes takes a long while for issues to be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be worth while to have a lot of Tech support around the office to make sure that someone is vigilant in keeping sure the product is well maintained, and is not having any technical problems on a given day.

InsideSales helps us receive inbound calls, make outbound calls, and reports all of these rather efficiently. A benefit of this program is that it has very convenient ways of being able to pull various types of reports simply by connecting information to the clients phone numbers and/or email addresses.

InsideSales.com review by <span>Andrew J. W.</span>
Andrew J. W.

"Dialer for Sales Calls works Beautifully"

What do you like best?

I work nationwide. When I call customers to follow up or call cold I use InsideSales.com. I really like the "Local Presence" feature. When this is turned on, I can call from anywhere in the country and have my number look like it is a local number. The area code is replicated or I can enter my own number of my choosing. I find 80% of my phone calls are picked up using "Local Presence" over calling from my actual phone number. More contacts equals more sales equals more money.

What do you dislike?

The InsideSales program glitches out through our SalesForce platform. I am not sure if this is due to our company or InsideSales.com directly. A simple refresh of the web browser fixes this and I move onto the next phone call. I have been used to this over the last three years, it does not bother me anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only use it as a user. I like that my call recordings are stored digitally which offers a nice history if I need to review a phone call later. I talk to a lot of customers, InsideSales.com is a great way to look back and actually listen to my phone calls. My note taking touches upon the most important points, but the actual phone call is always good to listen to again.

Calling customers on the phone and actually getting a heart beat and a pulse on the other end. Making sales calls with actual customers is achieved better since I started using InsideSales.com

InsideSales.com review by <span>Daniel L.</span>
Daniel L.

"Great click to dial within SFDC, support not great"

What do you like best?

Dialer panel is pretty easy to configure and any field in the SFDC task record can be pushed into the panel for reps to easily status fields at the end of each call. They have some good baked in functionality like a call counter and last call timestamp and good stock reports they push to SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Advanced functionality like seek lists never seem to load/operate properly. If anything gets botched on implementation, then their support team and account managers will not be helpful at all in fixing it. In our case, the return call paths to anyone calling us on our local presence weren't set up and I ended up losing a few hours over the course of months trying to figure it out before a support rep told me "we don't have inbound call paths" and our AM was totally worthless in helping us fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are only good with the basics - click to dial, local presence, and call recording. Don't consider them it unless you're a DIY admin and are OK with extra features not working as advertised. They are good for an account-based prospecting model as their competition mainly optimize around a contact or lead based prospecting methodology.

Click to dial to increase rep efficiency and local presence to increase connects. These have both been realized and were an upgrade over having no technology in place.

InsideSales.com review by <span>Brian M.</span>
Brian M.

"Best Sales Program I have ever used"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this program is the ability to get every attempt out of each sales lead that I have. Which increases the opportunity for a sale. It allows me the opportunity to follow up on a lead at a specific date / time if requested by my customer. It allows me multiple ways to contact a particular contact, E-mail & LinkedIN also.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the program. The programmers are quick to resolve any open concerns about the program , such as small fixes, bugs, etc. The program is flawless in it's use & has increased the opportunity to make a Sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Highly recommend it. Blows all other Sales Programs out of the water. Increases company exposure, increases sales & Revenue for the company. I only have good things to say about this program. I have been doing Sales / Customer service for 15 years. I enjoy coming to work to complete my Sales Calls using this program.

The business problems the program has solved is the increase in sales & revenue for my company. It has greatly increased exposure about our program to multiple levels within a single company. It gives me the opportunity to keep all my leads / customers in a single accessible spot. Making my day to day activities easily organized & maximizing my time spent on making sales instead of having to organize my customers in the proper order. A+++

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer?

* We monitor all InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.