InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer

InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer enables you to optimize your sales cycle by predictively knowing who to sell to and when to call. Increase prospecting success and efficiency through phone, email and communications solutions built right into your existing systems. Predictively hire and motivate to maximize quota attainment and performance.

Work for InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer?

Learning about InsideSales.com?

InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer Reviews

Ask InsideSales.com a Question
Showing 225 InsideSales.com reviews
InsideSales.com review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.
What do you like best?

PowerDialer solves a recurring challenge that all Inside Sales teams face, who should I call, when should I call and why. I've been able to implement our sales process within the PowerDialer and now everything is automated. When our AE's or CSM's arrive in the morning they don't think about who they're going to call because that's already been determined by the priorities I set within the dialer.

What do you dislike?

The setup process can be challenging and it takes time to tweak things to the point where it runs smoothly.

Speed to lead was previously one of our biggest challenges at Taradel. We wanted to find a way to contact potential customers while they were still visiting our site. Because Power Dialer monitors new leads in real time we were able to reduce first contact time from 20 minutes on average down to 3 minutes or less.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer
InsideSales.com review by <span>Bryce L.</span>
Bryce L.
What do you like best?

As a people/productivity/performance manager, I love that my teams can efficiently make calls and send emails through a platform that provides me complete realtime visibility, right in my CRM. I know that if I want my teams to increase a specific metric, all I have to do is put it up on the gamification leaderboard and BOOM, I see an instant and persistent boost to that metric. My teams love using local presence to get more people on the phone, I personally use it occasionally and it works like a charm, and they absolutely LOVE the email alerts they get when their prospects are interacting with their emails - it allows them to time their next outreach just right and know what to say.

What do you dislike?

It's a sophisticated, complex tool. With that comes a lot of power and customization, but it takes work to get it up and going. With that said, I've never had a questions their implementation and support teams didn't answer for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using this a long time. It's a great product that has continually gotten better.

Increased sales and visibility. It start with increased productivity for sales reps, then higher conversation rates all through the funnel, and ends with more sales, all the while giving management unparalleled visibility.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

InsideSales.com review by <span>Jake C.</span>
Jake C.

On a Good Day...

What do you like best?

It blends easily into the interfacing of Salesforce. It is made quite obvious what he data is supposed to be representing, and there is no significant need to go "digging" through InsideSales for additional infomation.

What do you dislike?

It seems inconsistent in regards to when it will load properly, or whether it records the correct daily stats. It also would appear that it sometimes takes a long while for issues to be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be worth while to have a lot of Tech support around the office to make sure that someone is vigilant in keeping sure the product is well maintained, and is not having any technical problems on a given day.

InsideSales helps us receive inbound calls, make outbound calls, and reports all of these rather efficiently. A benefit of this program is that it has very convenient ways of being able to pull various types of reports simply by connecting information to the clients phone numbers and/or email addresses.

InsideSales.com review by <span>Andrew J. W.</span>
Andrew J. W.
What do you like best?

I work nationwide. When I call customers to follow up or call cold I use InsideSales.com. I really like the "Local Presence" feature. When this is turned on, I can call from anywhere in the country and have my number look like it is a local number. The area code is replicated or I can enter my own number of my choosing. I find 80% of my phone calls are picked up using "Local Presence" over calling from my actual phone number. More contacts equals more sales equals more money.

What do you dislike?

The InsideSales program glitches out through our SalesForce platform. I am not sure if this is due to our company or InsideSales.com directly. A simple refresh of the web browser fixes this and I move onto the next phone call. I have been used to this over the last three years, it does not bother me anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only use it as a user. I like that my call recordings are stored digitally which offers a nice history if I need to review a phone call later. I talk to a lot of customers, InsideSales.com is a great way to look back and actually listen to my phone calls. My note taking touches upon the most important points, but the actual phone call is always good to listen to again.

Calling customers on the phone and actually getting a heart beat and a pulse on the other end. Making sales calls with actual customers is achieved better since I started using InsideSales.com

InsideSales.com review by <span>Daniel L.</span>
Daniel L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Dialer panel is pretty easy to configure and any field in the SFDC task record can be pushed into the panel for reps to easily status fields at the end of each call. They have some good baked in functionality like a call counter and last call timestamp and good stock reports they push to SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Advanced functionality like seek lists never seem to load/operate properly. If anything gets botched on implementation, then their support team and account managers will not be helpful at all in fixing it. In our case, the return call paths to anyone calling us on our local presence weren't set up and I ended up losing a few hours over the course of months trying to figure it out before a support rep told me "we don't have inbound call paths" and our AM was totally worthless in helping us fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are only good with the basics - click to dial, local presence, and call recording. Don't consider them it unless you're a DIY admin and are OK with extra features not working as advertised. They are good for an account-based prospecting model as their competition mainly optimize around a contact or lead based prospecting methodology.

Click to dial to increase rep efficiency and local presence to increase connects. These have both been realized and were an upgrade over having no technology in place.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

False promises, poor software

Validated Review
What do you like best?

They make some nice promises that make you want to buy.

What do you dislike?

I am pursuing this early termination because we have not had any of our issues resolved in the past 3 months. I have seen how effective inside sales can be because we had it working for a full month before signing the contract. I am willing to work through a price reduction but only if we can achieve that same level of efficacy in your product. However, this is a high bar for inside sales now because my entire team has lost faith in your product.

Inside sales has failed to provide a basic level of service to us as a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even a trial of this software will be misleading. I highly recommend trying out any other vendor other than this one.

My attempt was to be able to track calls, record calls, and speed up calling.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Ryan Breneman of InsideSales.com

I apologize you've had a poor experience with InsideSales.com, I know this is not typical for us and I believe we can make this right for you and your organization.

I would be happy to set up a time for you to talk with our SVP of Customer Success about your concerns.

You can reach me directly:

Ryan Breneman

rbreneman@insidesales.com

208.760.0706

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer?

* We monitor all InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.