InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer

3.7

InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer enables you to optimize your sales cycle by predictively knowing who to sell to and when to call. Increase prospecting success and efficiency through phone, email and communications solutions built right into your existing systems. Predictively hire and motivate to maximize quota attainment and performance.

Work for InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer?

Learning about InsideSales.com?

InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer Reviews

Ask InsideSales.com a Question
Showing 232 InsideSales.com reviews
InsideSales.com review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Flexible CRM tool that puts you in control of your sales team"

What do you like best?

PowerDialer solves a recurring challenge that all Inside Sales teams face, who should I call, when should I call and why. I've been able to implement our sales process within the PowerDialer and now everything is automated. When our AE's or CSM's arrive in the morning they don't think about who they're going to call because that's already been determined by the priorities I set within the dialer.

What do you dislike?

The setup process can be challenging and it takes time to tweak things to the point where it runs smoothly.

Speed to lead was previously one of our biggest challenges at Taradel. We wanted to find a way to contact potential customers while they were still visiting our site. Because Power Dialer monitors new leads in real time we were able to reduce first contact time from 20 minutes on average down to 3 minutes or less.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer
InsideSales.com review by Bryce L.
Bryce L.

"Excellent CRM integrated telephony and email tool"

What do you like best?

As a people/productivity/performance manager, I love that my teams can efficiently make calls and send emails through a platform that provides me complete realtime visibility, right in my CRM. I know that if I want my teams to increase a specific metric, all I have to do is put it up on the gamification leaderboard and BOOM, I see an instant and persistent boost to that metric. My teams love using local presence to get more people on the phone, I personally use it occasionally and it works like a charm, and they absolutely LOVE the email alerts they get when their prospects are interacting with their emails - it allows them to time their next outreach just right and know what to say.

What do you dislike?

It's a sophisticated, complex tool. With that comes a lot of power and customization, but it takes work to get it up and going. With that said, I've never had a questions their implementation and support teams didn't answer for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using this a long time. It's a great product that has continually gotten better.

Increased sales and visibility. It start with increased productivity for sales reps, then higher conversation rates all through the funnel, and ends with more sales, all the while giving management unparalleled visibility.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

InsideSales.com review by Jake C.
Jake C.

"On a Good Day..."

What do you like best?

It blends easily into the interfacing of Salesforce. It is made quite obvious what he data is supposed to be representing, and there is no significant need to go "digging" through InsideSales for additional infomation.

What do you dislike?

It seems inconsistent in regards to when it will load properly, or whether it records the correct daily stats. It also would appear that it sometimes takes a long while for issues to be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be worth while to have a lot of Tech support around the office to make sure that someone is vigilant in keeping sure the product is well maintained, and is not having any technical problems on a given day.

InsideSales helps us receive inbound calls, make outbound calls, and reports all of these rather efficiently. A benefit of this program is that it has very convenient ways of being able to pull various types of reports simply by connecting information to the clients phone numbers and/or email addresses.

InsideSales.com review by Andrew J. W.
Andrew J. W.

"Dialer for Sales Calls works Beautifully"

What do you like best?

I work nationwide. When I call customers to follow up or call cold I use InsideSales.com. I really like the "Local Presence" feature. When this is turned on, I can call from anywhere in the country and have my number look like it is a local number. The area code is replicated or I can enter my own number of my choosing. I find 80% of my phone calls are picked up using "Local Presence" over calling from my actual phone number. More contacts equals more sales equals more money.

What do you dislike?

The InsideSales program glitches out through our SalesForce platform. I am not sure if this is due to our company or InsideSales.com directly. A simple refresh of the web browser fixes this and I move onto the next phone call. I have been used to this over the last three years, it does not bother me anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only use it as a user. I like that my call recordings are stored digitally which offers a nice history if I need to review a phone call later. I talk to a lot of customers, InsideSales.com is a great way to look back and actually listen to my phone calls. My note taking touches upon the most important points, but the actual phone call is always good to listen to again.

Calling customers on the phone and actually getting a heart beat and a pulse on the other end. Making sales calls with actual customers is achieved better since I started using InsideSales.com

InsideSales.com review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Great click to dial within SFDC, support not great"

What do you like best?

Dialer panel is pretty easy to configure and any field in the SFDC task record can be pushed into the panel for reps to easily status fields at the end of each call. They have some good baked in functionality like a call counter and last call timestamp and good stock reports they push to SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Advanced functionality like seek lists never seem to load/operate properly. If anything gets botched on implementation, then their support team and account managers will not be helpful at all in fixing it. In our case, the return call paths to anyone calling us on our local presence weren't set up and I ended up losing a few hours over the course of months trying to figure it out before a support rep told me "we don't have inbound call paths" and our AM was totally worthless in helping us fix this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are only good with the basics - click to dial, local presence, and call recording. Don't consider them it unless you're a DIY admin and are OK with extra features not working as advertised. They are good for an account-based prospecting model as their competition mainly optimize around a contact or lead based prospecting methodology.

Click to dial to increase rep efficiency and local presence to increase connects. These have both been realized and were an upgrade over having no technology in place.

InsideSales.com review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Best Sales Program I have ever used"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this program is the ability to get every attempt out of each sales lead that I have. Which increases the opportunity for a sale. It allows me the opportunity to follow up on a lead at a specific date / time if requested by my customer. It allows me multiple ways to contact a particular contact, E-mail & LinkedIN also.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the program. The programmers are quick to resolve any open concerns about the program , such as small fixes, bugs, etc. The program is flawless in it's use & has increased the opportunity to make a Sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Highly recommend it. Blows all other Sales Programs out of the water. Increases company exposure, increases sales & Revenue for the company. I only have good things to say about this program. I have been doing Sales / Customer service for 15 years. I enjoy coming to work to complete my Sales Calls using this program.

The business problems the program has solved is the increase in sales & revenue for my company. It has greatly increased exposure about our program to multiple levels within a single company. It gives me the opportunity to keep all my leads / customers in a single accessible spot. Making my day to day activities easily organized & maximizing my time spent on making sales instead of having to organize my customers in the proper order. A+++

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"False promises, poor software"

What do you like best?

They make some nice promises that make you want to buy.

What do you dislike?

I am pursuing this early termination because we have not had any of our issues resolved in the past 3 months. I have seen how effective inside sales can be because we had it working for a full month before signing the contract. I am willing to work through a price reduction but only if we can achieve that same level of efficacy in your product. However, this is a high bar for inside sales now because my entire team has lost faith in your product.

Inside sales has failed to provide a basic level of service to us as a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even a trial of this software will be misleading. I highly recommend trying out any other vendor other than this one.

My attempt was to be able to track calls, record calls, and speed up calling.

InsideSales.com review by Bradley  M.
Bradley M.

"Click To Call Power Dialer, Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

The power dialer is a really great feature to have when making multiple calls a day to customers. Its efficiently placed within your SFDC screen which makes it easier and faster to call your customers. My favorite feature is the voicemail button which allows you to send out pre-recorded voicemails tailored to certain customer groups. It really saves time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with this product to be honest.

The biggest benefit of the predictive power dialer is that I am now having meaniful conversations with more customers. My customers are picking up the phone more often because I am calling them at the right times for them.

InsideSales.com review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Click to dial platform that allows easy sync with SalesForce and expedites logging calls and data"

What do you like best?

It syncs with SalesForce and allows me to make calls without making the full dial (simply click).

What do you dislike?

It can be finicky...glitches out data won't save on the extension sidebar in SalesForce so I'll have to reset the call and then save (costs me extra time)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid product that syncs with CRM such as salesforce. Allows for easy dialing but you will have to get used to the glitches that occasionally happen and can slow you down. They are fairly consistent though so once you know what they are you can easily avoid or fix them quickly. Power dialer allows you to essentially "power" through dials one after another with a created list, however, I do not use power dialer but others on the team love it.

Quicker way to dial and save call data as well as create real-time team leaderboards for call time, number of dials, closed opps, etc.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Meh. and when you have a problem....bleh."

What do you like best?

What I liked best was from a sales management, and director role, and was unfortunately just a feature vs a major function. I like being able to identify what sales reps were on calls, and the length of time they were talking.

What do you dislike?

It is super glitchy, and every time a change was made some additional problem would pop up. Also, in regards to the feature I liked most, there were some filtering and efficiency uses I would have liked, but was told it was not even on the radar to address. What a bummer. Also the AI to identify the best leads, was hardly relevant for our industry and did not perform at a fraction of what our inside lead scoring did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of bells and whistles available here, but they come at a cost. The learning curve was painful, and costly, and in my opinion created a backslide of behavioral best practices. Know your priorities, and have it demonstrated very well.

This was put in place to assist in moving through leads quickly, and efficiently. It's purpose was to identify the best leads to call next, and speed the time between each call. Although we did see a spike in calls made, this was often due to dials being made and abandoned due to frequency in which it was last prompted. (ex. a rep called a lead at the same time of day 4 days in a row, and still got a closed office.)

InsideSales.com review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Solid Sales Acceleration Platform"

What do you like best?

The click to call panel, along with the call dispositions, gives us reporting capabilities that, frankly, at this point we could not live without. We have always lived in Salesforce, but activity reporting was a major challenge until we adopted InsideSales. Now, we have a clear, reportable view of how many calls reps are making (without having to worry about them logging), when they are making them, and what the result of the call is.

The leaderboards are also great for driving the right behavior. We create dashboards using the insidesales platform based on competitions and our leaderboards create a fun, gamified environment where every rep on our team has visibility and recognition for their own performance and the performance of others.

What do you dislike?

They are a fast moving company without some growing pains. We've had occasional downtime, but each time, our account manager has reached out to us before we were even aware of the issue to inform us that they were experiencing issues. Not long after, they were resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get the Momentum onboarding services as the set up can be complex, but this team will drive it forward for you and they will stick with you until you get the measurable results you asked them to deliver.

We had issues with reporting on our call volumes and results, and the primary benefit of realizing those features has been optimizing our call blocks with our connect times.

InsideSales.com review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Essential tool for Sales Dev with great customer experience"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use, the team likes it, and also gives me, as a manager, the opportunity to keep track of everything that happens across the team. Gamification and Recording feature are for me the best and the ones I use the most as a manager. Allows me to keep the team motivated and also making sure the people in my team get proper coaching with the right tools in order to develop their skills and achieve a quicker career progression. Feedback from the team in that sense is very positive, with most os the times being them asking to listen to some of the calls to see how they can get better.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is very slow and in order to increase efficiency this is definitely a stopper. A more smooth process in terms of going from one lead to the next one would be definitely an improvement. The fact also that in order to click to call the number has to be without spaces in between the numbers slow down the process. Would be nice to see a way to skip that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No doubt. This for me has been a game changer. Increasing efficiency and competition across the team and also using it as a coaching tool that allows me to develop sales professionals from that early stage.

Sales efficiency, Team motivation, Sales coaching. Better way to hold your team accountable to their job. Recording feature is a perfect way to review calls with the team and make sure they improve their skills by listening to themselves and going through areas of development in order to make sure when they call prospects they follow the sale methodology adapted in our company

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Reach your clients with the touch of a button. "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can change the number manually to anything that you want. If you aren't in the same area as your client, you can make them think you are by changing your number. I also like that it will connect to whatever phone you want whether it's skype or your cell phone. Accurately keeps track of your metrics and integrates with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it sometimes doesn't connect and record the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling to make the dial that you need, definitely try inside sales. Use the dialer to mix things up if you're not quite sure where to find your leads. This and gong where you can go back and listen to recorded calls make a huge difference when it comes to coaching and implementing feedback.

Dialing as many people as I can during the workday. Dialing from similar area codes definitely improves contact rate.

InsideSales.com review by Jaeda M.
Jaeda M.

"Quick dialer w/ good options"

What do you like best?

The click-to-call function makes it easy to make several calls. I can change the number that I am "calling from", so that something else appears on the caller- ID. This is helpful in tricking people to take your call

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you click, and nothing happens- that's annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The click-to- call function makes dialing easier, without the hassle of using an automatic dialer. This gives the end-user the ability to make more calls, without being thrown into the next call.

you can use the local number, or customized number for the caller ID, which has increased the number of people who answer the phone

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Inside Sales Experience "

What do you like best?

I like the convenience factor of inside sales and that you can click to dial right from your SF. It is a great for an inside sales team and you are able to quickly track dial metrics and see conversation snippets and see important things you needed to see.

What do you dislike?

This is probably a good thing for inside sales but we have become very reliant on it so whenever there is an issue with it it becomes a big pain in the butt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty easy to use until there is an issue (like an error of calls not recording.) I would recommend that whoever is your CRM system admin be in charge of inside sales. Our tech/admin doesn't use inside sales so when there is an issue they don't understand what the issue is or why it is a business problem to have it down. Otherwise it is a great easy tool to give to your sales team and track important data and work flow information.

Tracking inside sales metrics like dials per day/monthly/etc. It is a quick easy way to get the metrics you need on a sales team and record conversations into your database.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A Growing Company Struggling to Find its Voice"

What do you like best?

InsideSales.com has great customer service. Very willing to work with you until your problems are resolved. They are trained well and overall very helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

The quality of their product is disappointing. They have failed to deliver time and time again on proper implementations and features. We had one issue after another and unfortunately insidesales.com just fell very short and meeting the needs in which they promised us during the sales process. Their new product Playbooks unfortunately is very young and just not quite ready. Needs more time to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you to a deep dive on the features they are promising vs what they can actually implement based on your existing setup. If you can have someone on sight for implementation that would be helpful and I would 100% run a sandbox where you can test all technical and sales workflow.

The ability to track out reps KPI's has allowed us greater insight into what makes a successful sales rep. Additionally the ability to Listen in and Whisper on their live Calls is a great tool for management to effectively coach and help the reps grow.

InsideSales.com review by Bobby S.
Bobby S.

"Decent tool, pray nothing messes up with it because support is less than helpful! "

What do you like best?

As Microsoft Dynamics CRM users, it's nice that ISDC integrates within that platform. Some really great features with the product, from a sale's team point of view the auto dialer functionality helps tremendously with increasing the team's call volume and more efficient when it comes to logging call information.

What do you dislike?

ISDC support is what hurts the most. I had an issue and I didn't hear back from them for over two weeks, it finally got fixed but no one was reaching out to me to give me updates on the situation's status. I wish it was easier to make changes to certain functionality in with the tool.

It has helped with increasing the sales development team's call volume to get in touch with businesses and ISDC also helps them with learning when the best time of the day is to get in touch with them.

InsideSales.com review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Plenty of Alerts"

What do you like best?

That I am notified instantly to be in the know with my operations and system sustainability.

What do you dislike?

The overuse of pop ups. It can be frustrating when something is not working as to be expected and a continued general pop up occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for fluidity with other programs...it is good for you. However, if you have your own software, it might be best to us that over one you cannot control with the helpdesk and service team support you would get from them. Then again, that's any third party. ;-)

Some of the power dialing system has a tendency to edit the number and identity of your call without an update there is work being handled and service beforehand. It would be nice to know when there are recurring issues if a solution is being handled, thus allowing clients to be aware of the changes.

InsideSales.com review by Rob L.
Rob L.

"Did not deliver what I was sold"

What do you like best?

The day we decided to move away from their solution.

What do you dislike?

We had months of call quality issues. It felt like we were Beta testing the solution for them. After 6 months of trying to determine why we were having so many issues, they told me there was a monitoring devce that could have been used to trouble shoot the issues. The longer our issues lingered the slower they were to respond to me. I wasted months of time and money trying to get their platform properly launched. When I asked to be refunded for half of the year they offered to extned my contract free for another 6 months. Puzzling to say the least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework and inisist on a proof of concept and performance before purchasing.

We were in the process of building out a 14 person inside sales team. We had no tools or visibility into any of the metrics we needed with the older existing phone system that we had.

InsideSales.com review by Gregory G.
Gregory G.

"Make prospecting LEAN with the power dialer"

What do you like best?

One-click dialing saves time and eliminates user error

Able to pre-record voicemails and leave them with the click of a button

Ability to set follow-ups for specific call sessions and records

Can set up pre-built dialer lists to get through large volumes of calls quickly

What do you dislike?

Occasional outages, could use a more intuitive support interface.

The PowerDialer has allowed me to better structure my prospecting calls and follow-ups. It also enables me to reach a larger number of potential clients in a shorter amount of time, helping my bottom line.

InsideSales.com review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"Fantastic Sales Pitch, does not match reality"

What do you like best?

There are a number of very good best practices that this company preaches. The leadership of the team has a lot of sales experience and as a customer you glean some of these best practices

What do you dislike?

In reality, once you start using the tool, you find out that the platform is terribly under developed and riddled with issues. To make matters worse, customer support is unable to support much of it. Hundreds of commitments made to resolve issues were left undelivered. We tried their analytics tool, Neurolitics. It predicted less than 2% of actual conversions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to as many actual users, both current and past and get actual feedback as to how it has worked for them.

Sales Automation, Sales agent activity tracking, softphone, call recording, call analytics, prescriptive selling, strategic activities.

InsideSales.com review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Awful interface, confusing processes, minimal support"

What do you like best?

It is a fairly sophisticated program with its reporting features that are very helpful for getting an understanding of the effectiveness of your dialing.

What do you dislike?

It's hideous. They allow you to customize the color of the tabs which seems like some Band-Aid solution that one programmer suggested to try to alleviate how awful it is. From the beginning I was skeptical- it took us at least 5-6 weeks in order for our "implementation expert" to "teach us" about all the features of InsideSales.com via a weekly hour-long phone call. Once we were finally cut loose it was fairly difficult to navigate the program in a way that made it helpful to us at all- for example, the 'dialer initiatives' function meant to filter out contacts is incredibly confusing and I had to contact customer support several times. It still hasn't been resolved. Then there was an issue with Vision that ended up being the error of our implementor that took a week and a half to get resolved. It's not worth the money or headaches.

I am the first person in my company to be doing only outbound sales calls (a small startup of 6 people), so this program was helpful in getting me on my feet in terms of familiarity with the process of cold calling. It's really beneficial to see my calls broken down into a bar graph or pie chart.

InsideSales.com review by Joseph M S.
Joseph M S.

"InsideSales user experience for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Was a fairly straight-forward implementation process. The dialer is great for outbound sales calls, as far as organizing leads by time zone etc. I really liked the localized dialing (calling from local area code versus from an out of state number). This seemed to help our answer rate significantly.

What do you dislike?

We never quite got it fully integrated with our CRM, so we sort of had to use 2 different systems. It seemed like we had more options in our CRM as far as notes, scheduled follow-ups, contracts etc, and that Insidesales was mostly a power dialer. would be ideal to have them both in one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak to my experience. As a small business (less than 50 employees), it was fairly easy to setup and start using for our outbound sales efforts. Our business development reps used it every day to make dials, take notes, input new leads, follow-up etc and didn't have many complaints. We used the localized dialer so calls appeared from local numbers and that helped our response rates.

automated dialer, leads from correct time zones coming up at appropriate times, simple interface - makes it super easy for our business dev reps to work efficiently and be productive.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"PowerDialer...THE PERFECT DIALER"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, support is always there when you need it and there never really is any downtime with the product

What do you dislike?

How much it has to offer, I feel like I don't get to take advantage of everything it has to offer! Not really a dislike but just shows how great of a product this is

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a streamlined product that is easy to use and solves a lot of issues when it comes to knowing what leads to call and when to call them. They offer a lot of dashboards that also allow you to track KPI's in real time.

Making sales calls easy and knowing what calls to make when

InsideSales.com review by Cory P.
Cory P.

"A useful tool with some fairly major drawbacks"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for tracking your outbound phone calls through Salesforce. It saves our sales reps and business development reps tons of time. We also utilize PowerStandings and Vision, and both have proved to beneficial help us succeed.

Click-to-Call functionality is easy to use and setup is fairly straightforward, but the overall functionality of the product, and lack of customization hinder it.

What do you dislike?

This software is very buggy, and often times, difficult to use. Onboarding with ISDC went fairly well but once we were on our own, we ran into several issues that just never could get resolved. Package updates often introduce several other bugs and it seems to be a regular thing.

The tool as a whole is a great, but it lacks some customization features and stability that could make it pretty awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PLEASE make sure you evaluate the product before jumping into it. It's great if you're willing to put up with regular bugs, and have the time to constantly have to train reps on how to use it.

We wanted a fast, effective way to handle both inbound and outbound calling through Salesforce. We have that, but it comes with many issues.

InsideSales.com review by Christina V.
Christina V.

"Great Features! Awesome Service! Salesforce.com integration is Excellent!!"

What do you like best?

The customer service received by InsideSales.com is outstanding! The response time from submitting a ticket is for support is within a few hours for non-urgent matters. The integration with Salesforce.com is phenomenal! It creates an all in one call center/CRM tracking system!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, the system is very sophisticated and that was a bit of a challenge to explain initially to stakeholders, but after a demo of the system everyone was onboard!

We are replacing our current telephony system.

InsideSales.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Increased my prospect contacts significantly "

What do you like best?

I love that it requires me to follow a cadence, takes out the stress of me figuring out my day by making tasks automatically for me! I have received more prospect touches/contacts than every before!

What do you dislike?

I do wish you could separate your daily tasks by phone, email, and social touch without REQUIRING an order.

ex] for one client, I may have to send an email, call once, and make a social media touch. With Playbooks I will have to do those in the exact order of my cadence, rather than focusing on all emails for an hour, all phone calls etc. It makes scheduling my day harder than before/ a bit slower.

I also wish there was an option to see all notifications and not have old ones disappear.

Before I had to make my own cadence and create every individual task to make sure I was following it. Now, that's all taken care of for me! I also have booked more meetings by using it!

InsideSales.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"ISDC Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about ISDC is the transparency. As a leader, being able to view activity and tie that to our results is a game changer. We are still in the process of full adoption, but the buy in from the sales reps is pretty high. They all enjoy the gamification and the leaderboards.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the seek list adherence rules in place currently. However there is going to be a release in February that will change that for the better.

Through the use of ISDC, we have been able to solve several business problems. The first one is the use of a local presence number, as we call throughout the country and many of our calls go unanswered even to our current clients. With this technology, we are able to improve our contact rates. Another business problem that has been solved is who to call and when to call them. This tool allows our MC’s to hit next record and the next best to contact pulls up. As you can see we have benefitted greatly already from this tool.

InsideSales.com review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Great features but not without issues"

What do you like best?

- The Click-to-Dial & Dialer Panel features that allow the User to easily connect with the Customer

- PowerStandings & Leaderboard provide Users with a constant means of checking their own progress as well as where their progress as compared to the larger team. This has also made for some friendly competition to drive adoption & sales.

- The Local Presence feature has upped the chance of our Inside Sales teams to connect with Prospects by almost double

- The ability to Monitor, Whisper & Barge calls has been a tremendous help for trainers/new hires to get acquainted with the system as well as how to see different styles in how Reps interact with customers & for Managers it ensures that team members are following any posted guidelines regarding customer interaction

- Call Recording feature that also allows the ability to eliminate or provide a consent message prior to Recording for that area. The ability to save ONLY calls that meet a certain length has also helped weed out unnecessary calls from being recorded & consuming Call Recording Storage space

What do you dislike?

- Seek Lists do not render as expected. Our company is quite large & due to the limitations of the number of records capable of being captured in a Seek List at one time some Reps may never see a record to call even if it matched the Seek List criteria as the record was not pulled during the initial Seek List record cap of 2000. It would also be nice to leverage the native Salesforce List Views to create Seek Lists as the creation/testing of these Seek Lists can be challenging as well.

- Dialer Panel needs to be reset a quite frequently with no apparent reason as to what causes the issue

- User setups can be very timely if you have large groups of Users or high-turnaround rates as it is completely manual & cannot be managed via an outside data tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for the basic features but the enhanced features still need additional enhancement before being able to leverage as publicized.

We needed a means to allow Reps to quickly connect with customers & the ability to monitor inbound/outbound calls while capturing metrics regarding these activities.

The Dialing Tool has increased rep efficiency & has provided an easier mechanism to manage Call statistics. Call Recordings & Call Monitoring have also allowed for the need to have several examples of "what good looks like" for our training classes.

InsideSales.com review by Gregory D.
Gregory D.

"Solid product"

What do you like best?

Inside sales neatly ties in all the important data points you need to run a sales team and it allows you to improve overall data collection so you can manage to KPIs: dial to contact, contact to lead qualification, lead qualification to account, etc. We just started using it and I am highly impressed. The local presence option works as advertised. We were connecting at 20 percent and it instantly jumped to 40 - 45 percent.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything at this point. Many aspect of using inside sales are very user friendly. So user friendly, it's scary. With that being said if you do not have a full time sf admin who can work with inside sales to set things up, you should probably have them come in. It will be a lot faster getting things up and running. If you have a robust tech team you can probably go without them coming into the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product but be certain you have buy in from your sf admin and tech team. Will help speed up how quickly you are up and running. I'm a sales business analyst doing the majority of the work. With my day job, it took quite a while to get everything set up correctly--which is to be expected.

Lead to contact is a lot cleaner now. We didn't have that before. Over all better data collection.

"Good Solution"

What do you like best?

It is a pretty seamless process to dial directly to contacts from Salesforce. One of my favorite components is the "local presence" and "custom number" functions of the tool. These allow you to come up on the prospects caller-id as a local number or a number you put in. In using this, it has driven more people answering our calls.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues through the years that just have completely shut down the tool. Sometimes "local presence" doesn't work and at times it needs to be restarted.

It makes dialing easy. The click to dial saves a lot of time. It also makes logging calls in Salesforce really easy.

InsideSales.com review by Denise D.
Denise D.

"Ongoing Journey"

What do you like best?

The platform provides the ability to create a master list that many users can dial out of, not all dialer platforms provide this capability.

What do you dislike?

As a customer of InsideSales for over 3 years, it has been quite a journey. The stability of the platform has definitely improved over time. The process for getting issues investigated is consistently a challenge and always requires escalation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to ensure you have a support team in place to support. It is very admin-heavy in building lists, managing call paths, etc.

We wanted to accelerate sales by calling stronger prospects through the waterfall, gain efficiency through automated dialing.

Unfortunately, we have not improved productivity of the reps as we had hoped in leveraging this platform.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Enterprise Business Development "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to work and is able to track everything as an activity under the lead or contacts name. You are able to hover over the persons name and see where you last left off. You are also able to customize the drop down bar as options on what happened in the call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the agent does not track my calls and has a slight delay when hanging up or disconnecting.

We are using it to power dial through prospects but also gives you the option to pick and choose who you would like to call based on specific accounts. It can also present your phone number as local presence.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Do NOT Do Business With This Company"

What do you like best?

Nothing. The only people that are good that their jobs in this company are the sales reps. They are really good about reeling you in and making promises that aren't kept.

What do you dislike?

First off, their implementation is terrible. I have never been apart of a training/learning session that was so disorganized. Nothing made sense, and I felt so lost that I had to contact several people before I was able to actually understand how to use the program.

Second, their customer service. If you have an issue with the product or how to use it, good luck on getting to talk with someone. I contacted several times about a problem I was having, and ended up having to contact the sales rep that sold me the product, then they had someone contact me about support.

Third, you cannot talk to anyone about billing. The only way you can contact billing is by emailing them. They have claimed that I made additions and signed something that I did not agree to. The very contract that they sent me stating that was mine was incorrect. They didn't even have the right business name or address, but they said I was still obligated to the contract. I tried calling many, many times, but would always have excuses as to why I couldn't talk to someone or would say that someone would call me back, which never happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not sign a contract with this company. They will not assist you on any issues that you may have. Once you have signed a year contract, they will tell you that you owe thousands of dollars to get out of the contract, even if they have the wrong contract/business, they will claim that it's yours.

I was trying to find an outbound dialing system that would record all calls, cover up caller id's and make it easy to manage a calling team.

I have realized that this company, InsideSales.com, is all for show. They are not a reliable source.

InsideSales.com review by User in Financial Services

"Good for organization and productivity, but..."

What do you like best?

I like that InsideSales allows us to create one steady list to dial from, and we're not stuck with just the one record holder on the lead. Allows for more productivity for the group as a whole. I like the call counter feature, so we can keep track of that data, as well as the provided time stamps for when calls are made.

What do you dislike?

This is just a basic platform to utilize. It doesn't provide anything groundbreaking or new within this realm. It has general functionality when it comes to making calls, recording calls, recording some aspects of data, etc. It isn't something I would invest in long-term though, because it doesn't offer anything beyond that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. Make sure your picking the best product for your company and team.

It's an efficient platform for the basics (click to dial, etc.) Other than that, it hasn't really give us much benefit beyond what other platforms have offered us.

InsideSales.com review by Brennen H.
Brennen H.

"InsideSales is OK"

What do you like best?

The ability to to make calls fast and easy, and the ability to customize the phone number that shows up that I am calling from.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it glitches and the disconnect button doesn't appear. Also I would like to have the ability to pre-record voicemails and have them automatically send to the person I'm calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to step up their game to keep up with competition.

Ability to make phone calls without picking up the phone.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solid dialing appt that integrates well to SalesForce,com"

What do you like best?

Options to dial using Click to Call directly from SF.com or from the PowerDialer.

What do you dislike?

Toggling back and forth between SF.com and PowerDialer window to view details or edit other SF.com objects (ie: opportunities).

Sometimes the PowerDialer just stops working for no apparent reason requiring a reboot which takes valuable time away from dialing/negatively impacting productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The PowerDialer for SF.com is a powerful app and for anyone doing manual dialing, you'll realize an immediate increase in dials, contacts and successful closes.

Being able to implement specific filters to build targeted dialing lists is very powerful. We've linked our Seek Lists with specific SF.com Email Campaigns calling contacts who have recently opened our emails. Makes cold calling a bit warmer.

The activity reporting for outbound dialing is priceless as all our biz dev agents work remotely. Management is able to monitor agents real time as well as reviewing activity reports to verify dials, contacts and call status.

InsideSales.com review by Pete S.
Pete S.

"Dialing made simple"

What do you like best?

Dialing to both the US and Canada can be challenging. With Local Presence, the thought of calling the wrong time zone, or appearing to be an out-of-state number never crosses my mind. This greatly increases the chance of the person on the other end picking up the phone and engaging in conversation.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is unique to our company, but it would be beneficial to have the ability to modify/save the canned emails that we send out through the PowerDialer

Using the PowerDialer, not a single lead goes longer than 12 hours (except over the weekends) without being reached out to.

InsideSales.com review by Marc H.
Marc H.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

Our team used their products for over a year and it was the most optimal way to reach the most leads. The right prospects were already in our customer relationship management, but we needed a product like InsideSales to hit our goals.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service was pretty good about getting back to our team, but we did have to keep pinging them about an issue that stopped our system for a couple days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using InsideSales without hesitation again if the opportunity presents itself.

Optimizing our outbound activity was the only problem that needed to be solved, and InsideSales was a great solution. We hit our sales goals every quarter since using their services.

InsideSales.com review by Tracy H.
Tracy H.

"Inside Sales"

What do you like best?

I like that the calls are automatically recorded and logged. Also, no need to pick up the phone and dial.

What do you dislike?

When clicking on a phone number and it doesn't connect the dial to the insidesales.com dialer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is robust and easy to use. Inside Sales is quick to resolve any issues that you may experience.

KPIs and not duplicating efforts with the field. Divide and Conquer. Not calling client over again.

InsideSales.com review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that Inside Sales logs my callbacks, so it's not something that I need to remember. I love being prompted. I also use the email function pretty frequently, which saves me time having to craft emails to clients.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of when the dialer freezes, especially when you have a call quota to make. I would also like to log inbound calls more accurately.

This system provides an easy way to call our clients without having to manually keep a list of contacts, callbacks, and leads. It makes my job smoother and more efficient. It's quite a time saver.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"InsideSales.com has worked well for our team!"

What do you like best?

We like the ability to listen to our calls for training, local presence is also very helpful. The InsideSales.com reporting is also very good, and we like that it is directly embedded into Saleforce.com/

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was a lot of work. I would say the implementation was long, and I have noticed a slight drop in their support times. I would say they have grown significantly, and need to invest more in services to accommodate their clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other click to call solutions out there, and InsideSales.com may be more expensive, but it is worth the investment. I looked at a number of other solutions, and InsideSales.com is the most comprehensive.

Many. We were able to track our calls across our Inside Sales team. It helped to streamline our calling process, and we noticed an immediate increase in our demo bookings. We achieved ROI very quickly.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Great Dialler for Calls and Overall Analytics"

What do you like best?

As a sales tool it makes process very quick and it is especially handy for dialling with recorded calls, local presence, analytics. These appear as logs for the leads too which helps when members move or change accounts. Emails and Calls appear on Analytics allowing for a very easy snapshot and deeper view on how your individuals or teams are doing and what they could do to change their approach.

What do you dislike?

Regularly have issues with the Salesforce integration but gets solved quickly through support, it would be nice if there was a more intelligent way of managing these problems rather than constantly sending tickets and waiting for a response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large and growing sales team then this will help massively for efficiency and balance across calls, emails and analytics for these.

Productivity and efficiency for sales team with intelligent logging of calls reviewing recordings is very easy and helps capture what may have been missed.

InsideSales.com review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Effective dialer with a few flaws"

What do you like best?

Click-to-call drastically increases dialing efficiency. Local Presence capabilities are extremely effective for improving dial-to-connect rates. Auto-track metrics can be helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

The dialer has gotten less and less effective over time. I've used it for 3 years now, and I'm beginning to feel as though they recycle their number lists to too many of their customers, causing dial-to-connect rates to suffer since the same phone numbers have been used repeatedly by multiple companies. It's also not uncommon for the platform to go out for periods of time - usually not any longer than 5-10 minutes at a time, but it hurts productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an effective platform, but I would highly recommend shopping around and evaluating several different platforms to ensure you get the platform that is most effective for your specific needs. I like the Insidesales platform, but am no longer convinced that it is definitely the best option.

We use the platform primarily to help improve our connect rates via phone, and to increase dialing efficiency. Dial-to-connect rates are better than if we didn't use the platform at all, but these rates have gotten noticeably worse over the past year. There's no arguing the increase in dialing efficiency over hand-dialing, and it also integrates nicely with Salesforce.com

InsideSales.com review by Damon T.
Damon T.

"Must Have Tool for VP's of Sales "

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor and drive activity/behavior for a large and distributed sales organization.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive respective to a SFDC license itself...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enlist a solid partner for adoption services

Maintaining accountability and insights into the daily activity levels of my sales organization. Been able to gain clarity on activity levels and drive higher levels of outbounding using the solution.

"Would not reccomend"

What do you like best?

the ability to create and allocate lists based on timezone, the ability to navigate lists from the power dialer.

What do you dislike?

Everything else about this product is super buggy. We were constantly in contact with I.S over the 2 years of using it as the dialer constantly stops working, blips and disconnects (which is not good for an outbound calling business). The amount of money we must have lost being on the phone to Inside Sales rather than calling prospective clients is not even worth thinking about. Also, on uninstallation, nobody was helpful and I was awaiting a response from a team who were never going to get back to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time, once they have you onboard, that's it, you're ignored.

No problems were solved if anything time and money has been wasted. Although we did realise, it is a bad product which encouraged us to look elsewhere.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Great local dialer and lead views, a bit outdated and doesn't have good callback feature"

What do you like best?

The local dialer, it helps us reach people who won't take calls from area codes outside of their state.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to receive a call back from someone we reach out to with the local presence is annoying. This would lead to much higher engagement. The dialer also pulls in leads whose status have been changed to do not contact late. Notes in teh power dialer are annoying because you have to format with commands like "<br>"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are creating dialer lists based on lead criteria for quick lists of hot leads

Contact rate, call logging, and pipeline management

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Inside Sales is an easy dialer tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that all the calls are recorded using the Inside Sales platform. It's very easy to track and run reports through our CRM (SalesForce) when there are recorded calls. I also like the call dispositions field- this gives a sense of consistency throughout our team when documenting calls.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the dialer noise when the phone dials and hangs up. I am now accustomed to it; but it is a bit disruptive.

Time - takes a long time for us to search leads and call individually versus hitting the 'next record' button and leads are then being fed to us. We have realized the benefit of creating lists of people to call and staying organized by who we call on a daily basis.

InsideSales.com review by Lucas S.
Lucas S.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

InsideSales has been a good tool for us over the past three years. Seek Lists in particular are very effective at driving calling efficiency and delivering the right prospects to our sales/business development reps. Their Support/Customer Success teams always have a quick response time and are willing to work with us until issues are completely resolved.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches with SFDC integration.

Higher call rates, more efficient prospecting in general. This tool allows us to get the most out of our sales team.

InsideSales.com review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Must-have for sales team!"

What do you like best?

You can automate voicemails which saves a ton of time! You can also load templates for emails and send them directly from InsideSales. Inside Sales syncs with SalesForce so you never have to leave SF to send an email. You also don't have to individually log calls in SF anymore. It will log them directly from Inside Sales. Inside Sales has a dialer and you can click directly on a phone number in SalesForce and it will ring to your phone and record the calls in Inside Sales.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to organize your recorded voicemails and categorize them in individual folders. There might be a way to do this already. Other than that, I have no complaints. I also think they charge you by minute that you're logged on to the Inside Sales platform dialer which can be an issue if you walk away from your computer and forget to log off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your sales team is making a high volume of sales calls every day, Inside Sales is a must! It will help cut down on time with automated calls, voicemails, and emails.

Streamlines day-to-day sales tasks. Increases efficiency for sales team. Keeps sales team consistent and organized. Tracks daily activity. Helps you monitor past activity and remember how many times you've contacted someone.

InsideSales.com review by Brandon H.
Brandon H.

"Good dialer plugin"

What do you like best?

Once the kinks got worked out, this dialer is much more stable than a lot of others I have used in the past and provides a lot of customized functionality, including gamification built in. Click to call built right into the SalesForce panel is a huge plus to avoid flipping between applications to make phone calls and noting calls and setting tasks can all be done in one spot for better efficiency.

What do you dislike?

It may be due to our archaic phone network, but there are times where the panel has to be reset for unknown reasons. Two other minor issues: if a call disconnects, you have to note before you call back. If that happened mid call, it's frustrating to be forced to note a call before calling the same number back. 2nd, some of the drop downs for call noting don't match up with what we normally use in the call notes. I've been told those can't be customized to match.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an older phone system you are plugging IS.com into, there will be some initial issues. We still can't track our inbound calls yet. That is no fault of IS.com, but we can't take advantage of all the issues.

We needed a dialer for our sales team to increase productivity and track their metrics. It has been a good solution for that.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"InsideSales for Salesforce CRM"

What do you like best?

There are many things that I like about InsideSales for Salesforce. I really enjoy the gamification and ease in customizing it to meet our teams' needs. I also like the Seek List feature, which makes it easy for sales reps to make the calls they need to make without taking up tedious time organizing their call list; it's done for them. Their customer service is amazing too.

What do you dislike?

Bugs. Sometimes there are quirkey things that happen and you have to re-set or re-authorize the dialer. This can take up valuable time. But the time the system itself saves, makes this nearly a non-issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using insidesales, I highly recommend that you use it within Salesforce. I have seen the InsideSales LMP used itself as a CRM, and as an add-on to Salesforce. I think that the value of the system within Salesforce is beyond comparison. There are many features available only with Salesforce (such as Seek Lists).

Effective and efficient calling. Everything works well with our Salesforce system. Things get easily accomplished and our reps don't have to navigate away, multitasking and wasting time. Gamification keeps the reps engaged and eager to produce.

InsideSales.com review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Great idea, terrible exection"

What do you like best?

The idea of the product doing what it says...Unfortunately when I was sold the product I wasn't offered any implementation service other than, "watch these videos". Additionally I was not informed of the 2 cent/minute charge for using their phone lines. I thought I had done enough research, sat through enough demos, and made an informed decision but unfortunately I was mistaken.

What do you dislike?

the fact that after 3 months I am still trying to get the product to properly function. The fact that the response time from their support folks is measured in days, not hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find something else

Trying to track dials, call times, etc. Thus far it is unable to do anything of value.

InsideSales.com review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Really nice tool for managing your outbound cold calling prospecting efforts"

What do you like best?

The single feature that I love best is the ability to pre-record voicemails that can then be left at the touch of a button. This saves a ton of time when calling as well as saves your voice since you don't have to actually speak every single voicemail that you get.

What do you dislike?

The dialer plugin seems to be a little buggy from time to time and it takes some time and effort to get it working each time it "breaks". I don't really know if this is a Salesforce issue or an InsideSales.com issue, but it is somewhat annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are sure that you are going to have consistent resources dedicated to cold calling, then i think this is a great tool. We tend to be a bit hit or miss in our ability to dedicate the time and resources to cold calling, so it becomes a fairly expensive investment since they require you to purchase a minimum number of seats regardless of if you only need fewer than that.

The need to track outbound cold calling efforts across a geographically distributed sales team.

InsideSales.com review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"ISDC PowerDialer is quick and efficient and allows a rep to easily make dials to prospects/accounts"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ISDC PowerDialer is how user friendly it is and it's ability to track and log dials and statistics.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the PowerDialer is the size of it on the screen, wish it was larger in size.

I have used ISDC PowerDialer as a business development representative and it allows me to quickly and effectively get through my prospective accounts in a timely manner. It's easy and it's quick and it shows me where I rank among my team to keep us motivated.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Convenient & Fuels Competition"

What do you like best?

I liked that the power dialer links up with SFDC and I am able to just press the number and it connects automatically to my phone. No more wrong-number dials! I also like that this keeps track of my metrics. I can constantly see where I am at in comparison to my team mates. You can do challenges to see who can make the most dials in an hour or who has the highest connection rate. It's an awesome tool to drive people to be competitive and hit their metrics.

What do you dislike?

Great tool to use - nothing bad to say here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use for all SDR/BDR departments!

Less time used manually dialing and our sales environment is a lot more interactive and loud with the competition aspect.

InsideSales.com review by Kenny W.
Kenny W.

"Left InsideSales a year ago after using for 5+ years. Never should have left!!!"

What do you like best?

In a word POWERFUL FEATURES and their support is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Wish support had a chat function for contact

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an IT person or similar, while powerful in it's features it does require some work to set up which is understandable considering all it does.

Whew, too many to list. Prior software, VanillaSoft, was so weak in comparison; no call return when using local presences, emails may or many not go out (i.e. drip and others) and so much more SOLVED by InsideSales.com !

InsideSales.com review by Amy T.
Amy T.

"Easy to use but lacking intuition"

What do you like best?

That my team can get through leads quicker and more efficiently while also leaving notes for the rest of the team.

What do you dislike?

It's fickle. Sometimes it crashes. Or sometimes it won't like certain data that it used to be fine with.

My team is calling through their leads with Inside Sales. They have doubled their productivity and there are fewer instances of one rep calling on another's leads.

InsideSales.com review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Helpful and proactive Sales Pipeline "Manager""

What do you like best?

InsideSales.com manages my business with an easy to use pipeline tracker, sales accelerator, and helpful articles. The sales development focus of their CRM made it easy to track growth and productivity

What do you dislike?

Their is a LOT of information and processes to "manage," though this isn't necessarily a negative aspect of the CRM. Having the system be more like an "app" with quick pointers and next steps for prospects/clients would help the learning sales rep move quickly to a mastery level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

InsideSales.com is an effective tool for managing sales activity and customer interaction as long as you put the necessary work into the portal!

Enabling sales reps to make calls and activities (emails, "touches," etc.) that are trackable and can be managed, without being an empty requirement.

InsideSales.com review by Zlatan D.
Zlatan D.

"IS Rocks with SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I love their seek lists where you can automatic dialing, it works seamlessly with salesforce and that allows you to Control everything from the dialer. The software is easy-to-use and the is not that high.

What do you dislike?

They need to work out some bugs, And periodically it would stop working not record Data in salesforce. For inbound calls you need to keep this look little window open in order to receive calls. I find that very outdated and inconvenient as a salesperson. Sometimes, your inbound availability turns off when you expected the least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out, I wouldn't recommend buying Vision (email tracking) just because it does not have any features like its competitors where you can easily set up your templates and be able to send them out on the same platform. It would be nice if they could fix that and implement better UI and features where all they could be in the same place.

We have used this for high volume calling on Daily basis. IS enables you to streamline your work process in call volume when implemented properly. The business was receiving a high inbound volume and also doing large outbound calls.

InsideSales.com review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"ISDC Implementation"

What do you like best?

I like the consistency and simplicity of Seek Lists and the immediate improvements we saw in call time, contacts, presentations metrics within our inside sales channels.

What do you dislike?

Some of the Seek List limitations created additional work for our SF development resources in order to work around the constraint. Lists are sometimes slow to load. IS.com resources are available to assist and have been very helpful with solving issues and following up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement with a Momentum team. Launching with a Speed Team is essential, taking advantage of early adopters to iterate and ensure the solution is working before deploying to the larger user group. Helps to build credibility on the floor with users and leverage the competitive nature of sales teams.

We were looking to simplify a complex selling process and implement consistent best practices across our inside sales channel to increase leading indicators: call time, contacts and presentations. We have seen a very high adoption rate of IS.com solutions and an increase in all leading indicators.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"It's all about how you use it..."

What do you like best?

There are so many parts to insidesales.com, but I'm most familiar with their Power Dialer. This tool has helped us accelerate our labor force to be more productive for the past 2+ years. As with any tool, if properly used it can be a tremendous help or a very awkward experience, the same is true with any software.

Luckily we've found a great solution which works for us with insidesales.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more documentation about how the interaction between Salesforce and Insidesales occurred. It seems there are some discrepancies in our use and what is happening. If we knew more of the inter-workings I'm sure we could better plan for any issue with might arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know the features you would like to use, and understand what they do before you sign up. There are many pieces to insidesales.com

The largest cost in our business is our labor force (being a sales department) Insidesales.com allows us to improve the efficiency of our dialing and helps us work smarter removing some of the menial tasks.

InsideSales.com review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"A very big disappointment, waste of time."

What do you like best?

The "idea" of finding a provider to help map out peak calling hours and trends for outbound tele-sales / inside-sales consultants on our team was very appealing to us. We quickly found out that InsideSales is definitely not 100% ready to be launched to the public, something even our support reps were telling us in calls with them. It was a huge cumbersome task which took weeks beyond the promised "go-live" date to set this software up to interface with our Salesforce platform, and ultimately we had to part ways early and chalk it up to a loss.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, The software is under-developed, has poor support staff, and it seems like the consultants assigned to your account are paid commission, then pass you off to the "next stage" and don't care what happens after that unless you are about to cancel and they lose that commission.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would avoid this software until there is at least a full launch and it is determined that they are deliver on the capabilities featured in their product description. Otherwise you will be wasting a lot of time and effort that could be used elsewhere.

THis should have helped our outbound sales and prospecting teams identify calling trends and patterns to maximize efforts, but this was definitely not even close to being fully-functioning software.

InsideSales.com review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Great tool, easy to use, great analytics around metrics"

What do you like best?

I like the click to dial and metrics around calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dialer goes down and we have to reset the agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want hard analytics on the calls your reps are making, data for reports, and an easy tool to make calls either one off or as part of a call-out campaign, then this is the tool for you.

Having great metrics around calls. # of dials and time on the phone. Also the ability to record calls for training purposes.

"Very helpful technology"

What do you like best?

The dialer with local presence. Meaning, when you call out of state, the incoming call looks like it is from a local number. This really helps with people answering the phone. Recorded voicemails and quick emails help you to be very efficient.

What do you dislike?

The CRM functionality isn't that great and it would be nice to do some email drip campaigns from the system but overall it is a great tool.

We save a ton of time making calls. Calling is quick and easy. It really accelerates your ability to make more touch points while potential clients. This has allowed us to demo our product to many more companies.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Sales Automation - Great Start"

What do you like best?

I liked how easily InsideSales was tied into SFDC. It made it fairly easy to manage the tool. Also, the control over lead management made it easy from a marketing perspective to feed the leads to the SDR team in an automated fashion.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration into our marketing automation platform (Marketo). We had a hard time tying the activities back to the activities we were doing on a marketing automation side (i.e. lead nurturing, scoring, etc.). We had to switch tools because of issues with internal compliance requirements being met, but overall I thought the tool was great and could have helped us meet our goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aligning marketing with sales before purchasing a tool like this will help the process go a lot smoother. We saw great return on using sales automation and it helped the team be much more efficient in their role.

Sales Automation and Inside Sales work flows were the two main problems we were looking to solve. We saw extreme benefits using the power dialer and the organization of touch points for our reps.

InsideSales.com review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"New program with potential but needs work. "

What do you like best?

The idea is fantastic for making initial contact.

What do you dislike?

The program is not designed for nurturing leads once you've made contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait a few months until it improves and gets many more updates out of the way.

No benefits have been seen so far, but I am on a new program that is growing.

InsideSales.com review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love using Insidesales.com can track call and listen to recording to help understand what went right or wrong on a call. Another thing I love is pre recorded voivemails. We were able to record voicemails and by the press of the button leave at every call. Example when we had events instead of syaing same message we would press button to do it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes go slow and had to call customer service to get help with the systems. other than that a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best for recording calls pre recorded voicemails

Making numbers with tracking number of calls to make sure all employees are on track to hitting their numbers. Without the tracking of numbers of calls we didnt have a way to make sure everyone was doing job.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"insidesales.com is a supporting tool for some basic challanges "

What do you like best?

It solves the problem of country codes, with call recording function enables you personal coaching with insides sale specialists to focus on their weakness and strengths.

The call time is tied to the account so visibly how much time we spend on taking care of them.

What do you dislike?

Due to country regulations in some regions call recording is challenging and in inside sales.com you can not manually swich on-off the recording. Would be better if this function would be enabled or maybe further, if the company would implement some country regulation base solutions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Insidesales.com is providing a complex solution for the major challenges inside sales teams are facing.

I like the way how call time and accounts are tied together enabling you to run analytics on it

how much focus are on key accounts, more overview on the daily activity of the iss.

advanced reporting in salesforce.

InsideSales.com review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"Our hopes not realized yet"

What do you like best?

The potential for the platform to help reps call the right person at the right time. ISDC also shared some background research during the sales process that really informed our thinking

What do you dislike?

VERY VERY cumbersome UI for building Seeklists. Requires a lot of attention to detail.

During the onboarding process we got some mixed input on what works and what doesnt from their staff. All of this has meant that our adoption and usage of the system isnt very hight yet. I still have hopes, but renewing seems unlikely

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really put your ideal seek lists on paper before buying and have ISDC build out the lists for you

Contact rates

InsideSales.com review by Rob N.
Rob N.

"Powerful, Dynamic Tool"

What do you like best?

InsideSales.com is the most powerful tool on the market for sales automation. The 'Seek List' functionality gives you the ability to quickly organize your leads within 'Timeblock queries,' which allows you to call through particular sets of leads in a certain order, at a specific time of day. We instituted it, and found it to be helpful in giving us insight in how to improve our process.

Our business is geared toward very large enterprises, which typically have departments that can span the globe. While we handle inbound leads effectively on the PowerDialer, the Click-to-Call has been our best help in spot-identifying key contacts and getting a hold of them. Local presence works wonders.

What do you dislike?

I can't name anything very specific I dislike. I will say there are few things you need to have in place to maximize its value though:

1) You must have relatively clean data - particularly phone numbers.

2) You should have at least one admin who is willing to develop a lot expertise in it, as well as a Sales management team invested in learning the software.

3) This is a sales SCIENCE tool. It's designed to produce REPORTING ANALYTICS that will teach you when the best times to call are. It will not automatically solve your pipeline problems, fix your management style, or make all your reps really really want to dial. It will help you establish better one-to-one relationships as you use the reporting to improve your process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool if your desire is to improve the way you do things - not to fix those problems for you. Investigate their new Neuro-analytics tool.

We've seen a major increase in productivity in contacting leads and creating opportunities. Our reps are engaged, and learning more about our demand generation process than ever before. Our marketing and sales relations have also improved dramatically.

If you're an enterprise company looking to integrate this, and your leveraging the Salesforce integration, make sure your salesforce instance is very clean. Get a consultant if necessary to make sure your picklist values align with their standard fields, and read their white papers such as "15 time wasters" that outline their sales theory.

InsideSales.com review by Alex N.
Alex N.

"Great tool and functionality "

What do you like best?

One of the most valuable features is being able to dial out to prospects and having the caller ID on their end display a local area code. The connect rates were markedly improved just from this feature alone. The connectivity to SFDC helped with the tracking of KPIs and personal goals while keeping duplication of efforts to a minimum. A salesperson would not have to log into multiple systems in order to log their call information as it can all be done via one dashboard.

This is a tool that can be used by various "levels" of salespeople - from entry level to extremely experienced. The more tenured sales representatives tended to be wary at first, but they quickly adopted the technology once they saw the benefits.

Insidesales.com also has a lot of best practices, facts and figures they provide to help improve overall sales performance. I've used a lot of their studies in sales training and consulting seminars with very positive results.

What do you dislike?

Not all the functionality is useful in an enterprise sales environment. The auto-dial feature, while it functions well, is not conducive to most 21st century professional sales environments. It would be great if users or admins could customize parts of the tool based on the specific user group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you consult with your sales leaders and individual contributors to ensure it is a good fit for the organization.

Increasing connect rates and driving new business were things I noticed right off the bat. As I said, the ability to have a local area code during a cold call was a huge game changer.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to Use tool to Document Calls"

What do you like best?

I love being able to click on a phone number and automatically having that number dialed. Once you're off the call - you can document it right there without having to open up another screen! Even if you click to a new page, the last call will still be saved.

What do you dislike?

If I need to reset the call log, I can't do it initially. I have to reload the page or do something to make the reset button appear.

Ease of use

InsideSales.com review by Bobby S.
Bobby S.

"The ultimate tool for an Inside Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track dials and talk time through the site.

What do you dislike?

I truly can't think of anything that I do not like about this tool.

It allows me to track my output as well as making it easier to log notes in Salesforce.

InsideSales.com review by Moussa D.
Moussa D.

"My team and I used PowerDialer to make outbound calls on a daily basis. "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the tool was and how it allowed you to go through many calls back-to-back efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that there was no tracking or way to follow up with prospects that were contacted through the dialer.

PowerDialer allowed me to populate large amounts of prospects and/or marketing leads into the dialer to allow for easy access and calling. This created a very efficient way to reach out to prospects.

InsideSales.com review by Rob W.
Rob W.

"Had sales training from them a few months back"

What do you like best?

Very fast paced and unique information on ways to sell. Was not my style but some of my coworkers found it interesting.

What do you dislike?

At some times were very salesy. Did not sit well with a lot of our sales folks. Seemed scripted at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to do homework and see if it is worth the investment. It was not worth the investment for me.

I am currently not solving any problems using that platform. I tried but did not work out that well and was not something I wanted to invest my time in.

InsideSales.com review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"InsideSales Platform review "

What do you like best?

I prefer the dashboard functionality Inside Sales Platform uses. It helps me a as an entrepreneur discover appropriate key performance indicators to further growth of my business. The company does a good job of incorporating data science and technology. As a result the platform helps predict sales growth and I as a user can manage my sales growth.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not offer features to allow me the user to demonstrate user functions. This also causes for a decrease in return on investment. In addition it costs the staff time to develop videos and drawing to put on the site to illustrate the product - to sell the product. This is time consuming and an inappropriate use of resources.

Objective was to increase sales and decrease business operation costs.

InsideSales.com review by Nelson B.
Nelson B.

"Good system"

What do you like best?

All the tracking and integration with Salesforce objects. Good reporting, dashboards for salesman and the gamification feature is a good idea.

What do you dislike?

It is a hit and miss. Some features work great, some others may/may not. It is quite complex to figure out what's the issue and where it comes from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you search for InsideSales reviews on the Internet, you may get disappointed. It is a hit and miss. Some features are great but I would recommend truly and deeply study and review your business needs and how they will really be improved with InsideSales in the sense that it will really work as InsideSales says so.

Sales tracking integrated with Salesforce. Tracking inbound and outbound calls.

InsideSales.com review by Carol O.
Carol O.

"InsideSales helps us be more productive"

What do you like best?

We're able to listen to calls and provide instant feedback. We're able to work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I don't get to see the opens and clicks on my templates so that I can track template results because I want to use the Salesforce templates.

We are making more calls per hour and saving time. We're able to coach and track our callers more closely.

InsideSales.com review by Kolapo O.
Kolapo O.

"Powerful tool but YMMV"

What do you like best?

Insidesales.com is a great application for teams that need to make a high volume of outbound dials. I love how easy it is to add custom fields to page layouts, to run reports on the progress of my sales reps and the power dialer feature is really powerful and customizable.

What do you dislike?

As we have scaled our system I think we are pushing the system to it's limits. We have started to run into issues with dropped calls and system outages. They aren't constant but it happens more often than we would like.

We needed a power dialer to allow our sales agents to make 100 calls a day each to get customers signed up. We also needed a solution to be able to record each of the calls for training and sophisticated reporting to monitor progress.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"A great call tracking app built on the Salesforce platform"

What do you like best?

Built into the Salesforce platform. Easy to use once you get your first Campaign going.

What do you dislike?

Interface seemed a bit "old school" like it was built for the previous UI Salesforce had (not the "Classic" interface before Lightning but the one before that). Things might have changed since I last looked at it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely compare this to another app we moved (Corvisa, which was bought by ShoreTel) to after InsideSales.com. Corvisa did more of a sync with Salesforce to their own app's page where you could configure campaigns there. Reason we moved off InsideSales was because Corvisa included VOIP and other features so we could move off our current phone system.

Call tracking from call center inside Salesforce. Followup tracking with customers after install.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Terrible disappointment. Has created more inefficiencies in my work."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this product is the idea of what it can do. We had thought it would provide is with a good way to cadence activity but it does not.

What do you dislike?

--Fraught with bugs, one after another, sometimes because they forgot to activate features on the back end

--Very slow to dial and load records

--Is not consistently capturing the notes we type for activity, making it very difficult to know what happened on a call. One of my coworkers has resorted to using a spreadsheet to document his activity. I just type in a separate field in SFDC.

--No visibility to the list you're dialing on which makes it extremely difficult to plan your day. How many records are in the list? Who knows? You just have to work through the slow system until it says no records are left. Ridiculous.

--Gamification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to some people that actually use it. They have brilliant marketing and rank well but their execution leaves much to be desired. If your company is doing some sort of political polling or trying to blanket call lists for some reason it might be worth the bugs and would be more efficient than manually dialing a phone. However, if your team is strategic, this tool is not worth the time to implement, money to license and frustration of troubleshooting.

Absolutely zero.

InsideSales.com review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"So far it has been good but there is room for improvements. "

What do you like best?

The power dialer function is good. The vison add on gives us the ability to send emails quickly and also track who opens them. We can also click and call right away once someone opens an email. We recently added the sms function from the power dialer so that should help with efficiencies.

What do you dislike?

The software can be buggy at times. We are also having problems getting our gamerfication function up and going. The click to call function does not always connect.

We had problems with efficiency. The benefits w'eve seen involve the ability to create templates for emails and pre-record voicemail's.

InsideSales.com review by User in Financial Services

"Inside Sales Platform"

What do you like best?

I use this to link up with Salesforce to manage my pipeline of calls, emails, and other tasks for the day.

What do you dislike?

The platforms seems to crash a lot, seems like we call inside sales at least once a month to troubleshoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a work in progress. Their customer success team is helpful but you have to give them time to fix issues. Can be frustrating when you are working on a timeline or its the end of the month.

When it is up and running, it is much quicker than manually managing calls and emails, keeping track of contact information, and where there are in the sales process.

InsideSales.com review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"The best way to reach maximum contacts"

What do you like best?

I love that Inside Sales allows me to domino dial contacts - I can reach so many potential leads in such a short amount of time without worrying about organizing them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot turn off the callbacks - sometimes they get in the way when I am trying to focus on another domino list.

I am solving the organization of my lead lists. I am able to reach so many more contacts without any additional effort.

InsideSales.com review by Krishan J.
Krishan J.

"Lag "

What do you like best?

Can be very laggy/buggy at times. Delay from click to dial until actual dial. Salesforce plugin is very buggy and does not always load properly.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce plugin does not sync properly, very glitchy.

Trying to call

InsideSales.com review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Inside Sales"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to create Seek Lists

What do you dislike?

Recorded Calls were very difficult and Domino lists were difficult for sales to manage because they were a snapshot

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very big company, so the SW is not easily changed to meet requirements of companies. Not easily customized

Dialer is very easy and building lists on the sales side was easy. The reports were vital for the sales team productivity metrics

InsideSales.com review by Rodd H.
Rodd H.

"Awesome Support of a Great Product"

What do you like best?

The support of the product from the onboarding to the creative solutions to our special needs and business rules.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far as it seems to be exactly what we needed

Filtering the leads for fields sales was the mission and we have created special blended (emails and Calls) cadences to meet our needs.

"Good when it works..."

What do you like best?

The integration with SFDC is great, makes working through leads super easy

What do you dislike?

The calling function has been very temperamental for me , the delay between dialling can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that it has been implemented correctly, otherwise you will encounter issues with the power dial function. Seems like it is a good platform if setup properly.

It has made me more productive with my leads, working through them in a methodical manner.

InsideSales.com review by Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

"InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer"

What do you like best?

I like that it queues but the next call. It make it's efficient and productive so we can make more calls. `

What do you dislike?

At times. we would run into support issues since we call in the US and Canada. Local presence wouldn't always work and the dialer would sometimes not count the call. There were also lags on the Canadian phone calls.

More efficient way of dialing.

InsideSales.com review by Administrator

"Best Productivity app for Sales "

What do you like best?

IS is very simple to use and has increase our outbound dial flow by more than 20%.

What do you dislike?

The user adoption was not as smooth as I would have liked it to be . It would have been helpful if there was a more in depth training .

We are able to dial in a more informed manner by leveraging the seek list option. We are able to have much more data on our outbound calling efforts and make informed decisions to pursue a lead or let it go.

InsideSales.com review by User in Computer Software

"Making prospecting teams more efficient on Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It integrates into salesforce as a bar on the left

easy access to all inside sales options

recent items is amazing - my favourite feature!

What do you dislike?

makes salesforce pages load slightly slower

sometimes we have had issues with the call not logging as a 'prospecting effort' in salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great add on facilitating faster prospecting for business development teams.

increases speed and efficiency of sales teams in their prospecting.

InsideSales.com review by Rob D.
Rob D.

"Great Overall Experience"

What do you like best?

This is a great product and with the strength and knowledge of the InsideSales.com Implementation team, this was a near seamless project. From training, testing and truly being available for our team, I would recommend this product over and over.

What do you dislike?

I am not a daily user of the product, so from a user's perspective I can't offer much insight.

We needed to build a more robust reporting and call tracking for our Inside Sales teams. So far we have seen an increase in productivity the last 30 days.

"Quick Review"

What do you like best?

IS.com is a great tool that is easy from a User Interface perspective when using SFDC. It drives better management of activities for the Sales Manager as well. Great Manager tool like recordings, Whisper, Barge functionality. Gamification with the Leader Boards drives a fun sales competitive environment. Local Presence capability has increased more contact answers

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is using the seek list with SFDC is not easy and a lot of times requires a IT assistance from SFDC which is disappointing from an admin support perspective. One of the main things we wanted to use and hoped it would be seamless.

IS.Com needs to configure their product to work with other CRMs like Oracle Sales Cloud and not just focus on SFDC.

InsideSales.com review by Brittany S.
Brittany S.

"Inside sales happy medium "

What do you like best?

I like the track ability all around. I also like the fast/easy buttons like setting a call back and creating events without having to be in the account.

What do you dislike?

The email system vision associated with inside sales is finiky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for tracking employees work habits. And it will help when having one on ones.

Being able to see how I am operating my accounts and daily/weekly/monthly data showing how hard I need to work.