InsideView

InsideView

InsideView gathers real time, social and business sales intelligence from more sources than any competitor, by far, and delivers it right into your sales rep's desktops and mobile devices - online or inside your CRM.

Work for InsideView?

Learning about InsideView?

InsideView Reviews

Showing 407 InsideView reviews
InsideView review by <span>Diana D.</span>
Diana D.

InsideView is AMAZING!

What do you like best?

My favorite feature in InsideView is the Social Insights. You can find quick news updates under the Overview tab, or dig a little deeper under Insights. Having recent news articles and social media updates all in one place is very convenient when it comes to sales!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not come across anything to dislike in InsideView. And that's saying something! :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend InsideView to anyone in business development. I have been doing business development in a few different industries for about 8 years - this tool is a differentiator to success for sure! I've already mentioned it to a few co-workers from my past and raved about the amount of knowledge available at your fingertips! It really helps cut down on time spent on company research.

The number one business problem I am solving with InsideView is cutting down on company research time before making a strategic sales call. There is so much information within InsideView! The biggest benefit I have experienced is having social updates from multiple social media platforms all in one place. Having recent news, blogs, Twitter, and Facebook updates really makes it easy to tailor my call to the person on the other end. For example: if they are a big Twitter user, I'll reference a recent tweet. For more professional calls, I will mention recent blogs or news articles. It really helps build rapport and develop lasting business relationships.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsideView
InsideView review by <span>Brian F.</span>
Brian F.
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to access the information. Whether it be researching a prospect or finding the right person to call. Being integrated with Salesforce helps. A couple of clicks and the contact is added to Salesforce. I find the information to be up to date

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more contacts per company. Not over the top, like LInkedIn, but more manager/director level. Other than that I find it to be user friendly. Sometimes you get bad/outdated information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, ease of use, accurate information and integration. Used data.com and it was outdated.

Determining whether or not a prospect is worth reaching out to. Who the correct contact to reach out to. News I can use as market intelligence when I speak to them. It has been beneficial in turning prospects into client.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

InsideView review by <span>Tara L.</span>
Tara L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have used InsideView at multiple jobs and I almost always find the information to be accurate and up to date. I have also used tools offered by competitors and found it frustrating that there was little to no information when researching smaller companies, even those that had plenty of information accessible on their websites. I especially appreciate that InsideView is tightly integrated with Salesforce.com and this makes it incredibly easy to add or update new accounts.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any major difficulties, although I admit I really don't use the reporting feature in my current role. In the past (5 years ago) I seem to remember some limitations with reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to also mention that on one occasion I did have a problem with InsideView, so I reached out to their support team. The representative was VERY diligent and followed up with me several times to ensure that I got what I needed. It turned out the problem was related to Salesforce settings, not InsideView, but I really appreciated the great follow up.

As a sales professional, I do not want to spend my time researching basic facts about a prospective new customer, such as geographic location, number of employees, contacts, business insights, etc. InsideView does all that for me, enabling me to focus on higher-value activities.

InsideView review by <span>Alex L.</span>
Alex L.
Validated Review

Great tool for lead generation

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use InsideView to develop targeted lists of contacts to run email campaigns against. The ability to export contacts to a CSV formatted file is a huge time-saver when it comes to importing into a marketing automation tool.

What do you dislike?

For the most part there isn't anything I dislike. If I had to ask for an improvement it would be in the number of companies they track. There have been times where the company I'm looking for details on isn't in their database. Fortunately the team at InsideView are quick to add them which puts me back on track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run large email campaigns in North America, this is a great tool to develop your contact lists.

Primarily using InsideView for contact database building for lead generation. It's an easy to use application for finding people to market to.

InsideView review by <span>Sinduja V.</span>
Sinduja V.
What do you like best?

I am very much impressed with the data you provide about my prospects. It really helps in my conversations with my clients and they feel very happy, they are talking to someone who knows enough about them. My success as a sales executive increased exponentially in the long run after I start using your connections feature. My boss says I have a niche to close deals. But internally its just me using your connections.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific that I don't like about Insideview. News classification can be improved but that applies to every other product out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those who depend only on contacts of people to close deals, this is an eye opener. It impacts your long-term success in your sales career

Increased connections across a diverse set of companies.

Increased chances of closing deals for my company.

InsideView review by <span>Emerald D.</span>
Emerald D.

Inside View

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to see all information about different companies that I am targeting is amazing! The zip code specification really helps when looking at my target list and different companies I can reach out to!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not enjoy about InsideView. I think it is a good investment for salespeople!

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT MORE OFTEN!

InsideView helps to solve the problem of finding eligible businesses around my target areas. The most beneficial aspect, in my opinion, that I've realized is that I can sort businesses by their zip code as well as company size. This is important in my company because I have a certain amount of zip codes I can reach out to with ideal company sizes- which is simplified through InsideView.

Learn more about InsideView

InsideView Videos

Learning about InsideView?

* We monitor all InsideView reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.