Insightpool

Insightpool, the Social Relationship Intelligence Platform, is the smarter way to drive relationships on social.

Work for Insightpool?

Learning about Insightpool?

Insightpool Reviews

Ask Insightpool a Question
Showing 7 Insightpool reviews
Insightpool review by <span>Melody M.</span>
Melody M.

"Surprise and Delight"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, responsive and creative account managers and of course, the ability to engage in conversations with potential customers in a new way.

What do you dislike?

More of a wishlist item than a dislike -- would love to have Insightpool provide tracking pixels to directly track conversions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really know your customer -- the more detailed info you have the better Insightpool can help you target the right Twitter users.

We introduced new products for a segment that we had not been able to target easily; Insightpool to the rescue. They were able to help us garner new leads and build relationships with these potential customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Insightpool
Insightpool review by <span>Richard O.</span>
Richard O.

"A massive help"

What do you like best?

In addition to having a top-notch product, the people I've had the pleasure of working with (Danielle, Allie, Catie) have all been incredibly supportive and helpful in every possible way. Their honest feedback, timely responses to questions and customer-first mentality makes working with Insightpool a true pleasure.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say. If there's ever been an issue, it's been dealt with professionally and promptly. I've never once been upset during my almost year-long relationship with Insightpool.

Though I've only been with my company for 10 months, I felt as if we lacked a true community on our social channels. Insightpool helped us identify an audience that A: Did not know we were out there and B: We had trouble finding. Since then, our growth and overall engagement numbers have skyrocketed,

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Insightpool review by <span>Meredith M.</span>
Meredith M.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The power the program has for attaching a versatile amount of metadata to images and documents. Its ability especially to provide thumbnails for large sized images such as RAW camera files is hard to find in other DAM software. The software also allows for long text entry that is fully searchable. For example we can enter the entire book entry text for a photos and have the ability to find it from the physical book very easily.

What do you dislike?

From the MediaBin Web UI, users can't print out images with all of their Asset Details OOTB.

Login performance issues for the home page of MediaBin isn't acceptable. Home page makes 100+ requests to the server with couple of MB data in total size for all the requests which impacts performance.

Installation process is not correctly documented and you can end up spending more time for installs and integration especially Video Logger integration with MediaBin.

- Digital assets were scattered throughout the enterprise with no consistent way to manage them or share them. -

- No standard manner to manage metadata or use metadata.

- Duplicate purchase of assets

- Limited sharing of digital assets

Once Mediabin was implemented:

- There was one enterprise repository for all digital assets for users to utilize these assets

- Consistent definition of metadata

- Ability to use metadata easily

- Cost savings for reducing duplicate digital asset purchases

- Sharing of assets greatly increased

Insightpool review by <span>Neil D.</span>
Neil D.

"One Month Deep - Using in a Tech B2B Scenario"

What do you like best?

Awesome searching, profiling, audience identification and segmentation. I get really excited playing around with these tools.

What do you dislike?

Definitely still a little clunky in terms of user experience. It's a tool that should help you automate large tasks (and does) but still has a whole bunch of manual only steps that SHOULD have an easier way to process in bulk.

There should be more helpful tooltips littered throughout the platform and guides for everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Segments, segments, segments. If you haven't yet figured out ways to segment your audience; by role, topic, field, industry, gender, etc. - don't jump in.

Reaching the Fortune 2000.

Insightpool is beginning to help us identify and speak to a far greater volume of prospects on Twitter than we have ever had the capability of doing.

Insightpool review by <span>Carolyn R.</span>
Carolyn R.

"Awesome tool!"

What do you like best?

Fan acquisition was the best feature for me. The tool allowed me to find the right fans for my brand that in turn, increased engagement for me ten-fold.

What do you dislike?

Time consuming. My team all agree that insightpool is an incredibly valuable tool but given the bandwidth of our roles, it can be hard to dedicate the time required to get the most out of the platform.

Instead of using a shot-gun approach to acquire fans, we were able to find the people that have genuine interest in what we do and reach out to them in a one-to-one conversation.

Insightpool review by <span>John H.</span>
John H.

"Old school meet new school "

What do you like best?

In the retail environment I am the system administrator for it is a challenging time. We come from a very word of mouth white glove service sales reps who kept physical client books. This software made it easy to jump from analog to digital with our sales team

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that there was nothing I truly disliked. If you have a basic grasp on social networking this will be easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed

Everything in our retail sales environment was paper and pencil so showing the benefits of using a digital platform to increase leads and customer service

Insightpool review by <span>Yvette M.</span>
Yvette M.

"Awesome Tool! "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to dedicate the time required to get the most out of the platform.

Able to find the people that have genuine interest and help identify greater prospects

Learning about Insightpool?

* We monitor all Insightpool reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.