InsightSquared

InsightSquared

InsightSquared helps sales operations professionals break the cycle of spreadsheets by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on virtually all sales KPIs. Fast growing technology companies rely on the company's solutions to forecast more accurately, better manage pipeline, tailor rep coaching based on individual performance, and conduct data-backed planning and analysis.

Work for InsightSquared?

Learning about InsightSquared?

InsightSquared Reviews

Ask InsightSquared a Question
InsightSquared review by <span>Nick R.</span>
Nick R.

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how quickly I am able to pull the most pertinent analytics based off my sales data. With so many different "base" reports available, I'm very easily able to grab suggested reports within seconds, but also be able to filter to specific scenarios or data sets I'm curious about.

The visualization of the data and the ability to completely customize my dashboards makes it so much easier for me to do my job of understanding my sales team's trends and projections.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that may get annoying at times is how quickly the data will get refreshed/pulled from Salesforce. In a perfect, world, the instant/real-time data refresh would be preferred, but I can live with the 30-45 minutes wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

when weighing the option of using Salesforce's core reports vs adding on an additional analytics tool - keep in mind IS2 entire business is focused on innovating the data and analytics side of businesses.

The entire spectrum from sales forecasting, to understanding performance trends, to effectively running 1-1 pipeline meetings. InsightSquared allows me to quickly pull all of the reports needed to do my job as a modern sales manager would.

Showing 263 InsightSquared reviews
InsightSquared review by <span>Adam B.</span>
Adam B.

Amazing service following a well orchestrated sales process

What do you like best?

The platform is really simple to use and the reporting is straightforward. The customer service following the sale is truly amazing. Our customer success manager has done an excellent job of helping me achieve my #1 goal of getting our first line managers using the tool. She is very responsive, patient and knowledgeable. It totally blew my mind when no less than 3 of our managers mentioned our IN2 CSM by in the QBR.

The sales process was predictable and professional. I knew exactly what we we signing up for and wasn't surprised by anything post-sale. Great team over there.

What do you dislike?

It seems like there should be more overlap with some of the reports - but it's more of a personal preference.

Our goal was to provide our first line managers with actionable data and insight needed to run their team/business. We've made significant progress in the first 3 months with IN2

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsightSquared
InsightSquared review by <span>Melissa W.</span>
Melissa W.

Easy set up, great customer support

What do you like best?

I've now implemented InsightSquared at 2 different companies. It's my go-to BI tool. The out of the box cards are super useful and the configuration of custom cards is very easy and intuitive. We are able to drive all of our quarterly business reviews right from the dashboards, no .ppts needed! My executives like having the ability to directly access the info from SFDC and appreciate the high reliability of the data. Finally, the support team is very on top of it, know their product, and resolution has been quick.

What do you dislike?

I used to not like how you had to pay for a seat for any user in SFDC if you wanted their data to show up, even though they didn't need a log in. InsightSquared fixed that though with their new pricing model.

Visibility into sales productivity, average deals sizes with easy drill downs, no weekly reports to pull - our sales management drives all of their sales one on ones, quarterly business reviews, etc. from InsightSquared.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

InsightSquared review by <span>Alex B.</span>
Alex B.

Historical Tracking Simplified

What do you like best?

The main reason my company uses InsightSquared is for historical/snapshot reporting that SFDC currently simply can't handle. It allows us the ability to see what our pipeline was at a specific point in time.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to add and subtract users. I was given the advice to deactivate the user in SFDC and then give them a new license, which seems bizarre. Also, some of the built in reports to show retention, attrition, etc., aren't explained very well, and you have to search in glossaries and help text. That's fine, but not the quickest/simplest way to get that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our instance was set up by a previous employee and my company barely uses it anymore. Make sure to make it as specific to your organization as possible in the implementation phase, as I have struggled to really understand our setup and how to fix it. The customer support team is helpful, but I don't think they want to waste time on essentially a second implementation with us.

Mostly data visualization and historical tracking. As our SFDC Admin, I can admit that Salesforce reporting, especially historical, is nowhere near where it needs to be, and that's where IS has found it's niche. I hope and assume that it is still growing and improving, as it is a good start but needs more to offer to beat out similar, higher end tools.

InsightSquared review by <span>Adam P.</span>
Adam P.

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

What do you like best?

InsightSquared is one of the most powerful, intuitive, and visually stunning BI and sales and marketing analytics tool on the market today. I started using them in 2013 and they are just as valuable today in 2017 as they were then. They have 90% of all the reports that I need as the Director of Revenue operations to manage my lead development team, sales team, and marketing team. The data that InsightSquared provides is presented to our Executive team on a weekly basis to make timely business decisions. The sales trending charts are fantastic—looking at current year trending against last year and historic averages is key to determining how we are doing. Then the real power comes in as we segment these reports by business channel (Direct vs Indirect), business unit, new brand, and current client growth trending.

One of the best decisions I have made was adding InsightSquared to my technology stack and it has paid for itself over and over again.

What do you dislike?

I'm hard pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

InsightSquared has a fantastic base package and continues to innovate and role out great new features often. Love the new dashboard just released in Oct 2017.

This is from a case study I wrote a few years ago with the InsightSquared Marketing team. http://www.insightsquared.com/2015/08/marketstar-case-study/

When Price came on board to enable MarketStar’s sales and marketing teams, he had several complicated issues to tackle regarding their reporting capabilities. First and foremost, MarketStar executives did not have visibility into their marketing efforts, specifically Marketing ROI and Marketing Pipeline Contribution. In addition, Price needed to evaluate, refine, and document the company’s sales processes and transition to a new CRM (Salesforce).

What it boiled down to was that Price needed to provide executive-level reporting, and actionable metrics to his teams as quickly as possible. To provide all of this information, Price needed to build reports – really good reports. His biggest challenge was that the custom, internally built reporting system the team had in place was far too time consuming to meet the demands placed on him for daily, weekly and monthly reporting.

InsightSquared review by <span>Quinn R.</span>
Quinn R.

Easy to use ONCE you mess around inside of it

What do you like best?

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

What do you dislike?

how it is confusing to create reports, usually rely on peer built reports. Once you have a decent about of reports built that you want to see it is functional but you can spend quite some time looking at that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have good customer support and training videos for new hires.

benchmarking sales activities across the floor to ensure there is enough outbound to continue to grow as an organization. It can be difficult to rely solely on salesforce to understand where everyone stands as there are various outbound platforms and things can be logged differently so this allows you to quickly pull all dispositions into one view.

InsightSquared review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.
G2 Gives Campaign

Easy to use analytics tracking

What do you like best?

I love the customizable dashboards that you can easily create. I can make up a list of a few different reports that I want to appear the minute that I login. This way, I have the most important things for me to see right when I log in

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit easier to generate new reports. I find myself often sticking to the reports that I have already scheduled as opposed to creating new ones to generate insights. Although, this could be due more to the user than the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sales/recruiting team to track numbers and to use collaboratively

Easy for me to track the work that I am doing on a daily basis. Also, very easy to compare my work to my goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. It is also a great way for me to compare myself to my peers and keep track of my earnings.

Learn more about InsightSquared

InsightSquared Videos

Learning about InsightSquared?

* We monitor all InsightSquared reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.