Insignia Library System

3.6

Insignia Library System is a full-featured library system (ILS Brochure). It can be installed as Windows-based or web based or web enabled, it has simple point-and-click navigation and is easy and fun for library patrons and staff.

Work for Insignia Library System?

Learning about Insignia Library System?

Insignia Library System Reviews

Ask Insignia Library System a Question
Showing 4 Insignia Library System reviews
Insignia Library System review by Andres Eloy R.
Andres Eloy R.

"Insignia has been my work easier than others library softwares"

What do you like best?

We are most pleased with customer service and always find them to be responsive and follow up on any issues we submit. The ability to create a list of favorite reports is a nice enhancement as there are so many reports to choose from, It's difficult to choose a software provider from a demonstration or quick test when there's so many features look similar and the end do much the same, but I prefer this complete software because it has served me a lot since I begin to use it and it is very useful .

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that with every update come new problems with things that don't work the way they used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had a great experience with this software, SUPER RECOMMENDED.

I can search all books that I want, I can have a list of my favorites books and thanks to this software I have found some books that I really like it. Super recommended this software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Insignia Library System
Insignia Library System review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Good for end user, not good for the back end users"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

This program has a LOT of mousing would be so much better if they can introduce more keyboard shortcuts. I have noticed a considerable difference when we switched over to Insignia, that there are more screens to click through when creating a record. This increases overall time spent of an individual record. Importing French records continues to be an issue with the diacritics never displaying properly.

Web based program, less prone to down time than a server based program.

What Library Management solution do you use?

Insignia Library System review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Intuitive, easy to use library automation software"

What do you like best?

Insignia has a simple, highly customizable interface. The administrative end is easy to learn and navigate, even for someone without significant cataloging experience. The company is very responsive and support is top-notch. The price point is competitive in relation to similar software.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike! I'm looking forward to seeing how the company will continue to refine options to make the interface more interactive, and to improve search and resource collection tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this system, particularly for large systems with many users that may not have the opportunity to educate their users face-to-face on the nuances of their catalog, simply because it's very easy to use.

This product replaced an outdated system and breathed new life into our library catalog. We are able to provide our users with a more intuitive experience, and share customized resource lists easily with wide audiences. Users can refine their searches easily to find the right resources to meet their information-seeking needs.

Insignia Library System review by User

"Good for end user, not good for the back end users"

What do you like best?

Good for end users, but not good for back end users (the people who use it to create records). End users can see changes in the catalogue right away. Web-based program, so we are no longer server-reliant. Theoretically, can use Insignia anywhere from any computer.

What do you dislike?

This program has a LOT of mousing would be so much better if they can introduce more keyboard shortcuts. I have noticed a considerable difference when we switched over to Insignia, that there are more screens to click through when creating a single record. This increases overall time spent of an individual record. Importing French records was an issue with the diacritics never displaying properly.

Web-based program so there has been less down-time

There are not enough reviews of Insignia Library System for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Insignia Library System?

* We monitor all Insignia Library System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.