Inspectlet

Session recording tool. Inspectlet helps companies understand their website visitors' intentions with smarter web analytics.

Work for Inspectlet?

Learning about Inspectlet?

Inspectlet Reviews

Showing 16 Inspectlet reviews
Inspectlet review by <span>Thania C.</span>
Thania C.

Visual report with Inspectlet

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is really very easy to use, I like that it is quite economical and it offers videos in an explicit and detailed way the interaction of the users, with a good quality of the video, without losing any detail and giving a quite complete report. It has useful and complete functions.

What do you dislike?

Setting everything up so that it is exactly what you want is complicated, you have to be very specific to try to see what you really want. In general, the interface is a bit complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make an in-depth analysis of your application the best is Inspectlet, the best software to be able to have a detailed analysis of the users that visit your website and be able to recognize and understand explicitly what they like to do on your page. I recommend it to one hundred percent, it is a complementary software to your work.

It has benefited a lot in the aspect of the study of the operation and statistics of our website, now we know the route that users make to our link, the first thing they see and the most outstanding for them. This has allowed us to find the best inconveniences and small solutions to our web system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Inspectlet
Inspectlet review by User in Financial Services

Does what is expected

Validated Review
What do you like best?

-Video clips work pretty

-Having additional filters to identify which videos to watch can be helpful

-AFAIK, it was fairly low cost to implement for our product

What do you dislike?

-UI could use some design love, it's mostly functional but sometimes it can be confusing to parse the different videos

-It's still not clear what's the best way to differentiate between different environments, so you aren't recording everybody

-you'll have to be very diligent about the configuration to ensure you can map out which user you're watching

Primarily using it for understanding where people were failing on the onboarding flow we had for our product. It was insightful for us to see at which points people were dropping off, and which fields they were having potentially issues on.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Inspectlet review by <span>Elaine S.</span>
Elaine S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that all the "fluff" that many of their competitors use to increase the price substantially is stripped away. I love the fact that their is no training our help manual needed to be successful with this tool. You can jump right in and master it in no time. The pricing has more than paid for itself in the actionable learning we have created. I can create filters to group together sessions for just about anything I would like to pull together. Any time I have contacted inspectlet with a suggestion or problem I have gotten and answer and/resolution quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that sessions are only saved for 30 days, as many competitors also practice. Recently, they changed that and now you can opt for saving sessions for 60 days, at a moderate reasonable increase in price. Rather than a gougue of your wallet, as a few of the other place will do in order to extend session length.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial subscription to test it out. Or use the very lowest paid level. You can canel at any time without any impact. If you want all the bells and whistles and the large price tag that goes with it, still compare what you get in Inpectlet vs. the other option. I guarantee you, you will then question, do we really need all that?

Using Inspectlet easily called out an issue we had with account creation that we were unaware of. Inspectlet also helped us indentifiy the fact that people are not interacting with our auto suggest functionality in the way we had thought it would be used. We are working on fixing that. Inspectlet helped us identify a production issue with pricing syncing to the site. This came to light by observing the add to cart button was present on product detail page, but the there was no price for the product present.

Inspectlet review by <span>Marian Isabel N.</span>
Marian Isabel N.

Review for Inspectlet

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Few steps are needed for you to be able to use it in analyzing it has session recordings, heatmaps, trends and the new added feature A/B Experiments tho it is in BETA phase.

What do you dislike?

It has great features so great features means high prices. It is a bit pricey if a start-up company would use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good tool with it comes to analyzing your website.

We need to know how people navigates thru our website. This served as a guide for us to determine the parts wherein we have to improve our website.

Inspectlet review by <span>Phu B.</span>
Phu B.

Cost-effective Solution That Worked Well

Validated Review
What do you like best?

-Cost effective

-Easy to use

-Nice, detailed videos of user interactions on site

What do you dislike?

-The UI could be easier to navigate

-Took quite some time to install and test (but may have been more of an internal issue than something wrong with software)

I'm not currently using Inspectlet, but I did in my previous position. I was using it to try to understand what users were doing on our landing pages and throughout the funnel. It was helpful in helping me figure out new A/B tests to increase our conversion rates.

Inspectlet review by <span>Elizabeth V.</span>
Elizabeth V.

Simple

Validated Review
What do you like best?

-Works right

-Easy to use

-Helpful features

-simple UI

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit pricey. I wouldn't pay so much for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to give it a try in the free version.

We wanted to know how our users use our website and this helped us to do it.

Learning about Inspectlet?

* We monitor all Inspectlet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.