Insperity Services

Insperity provides HR and business solutions that help America's best companies prosper since 1986.

Work for Insperity Services?

Learning about Insperity?

Insperity Services Reviews

Showing 15 Insperity reviews
Insperity review by <span>Erin O.</span>
Erin O.

Great Service

What do you like best?

All of the free online and in-person training courses offered, ranging from Communication Training to NET+ Training.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they have issues with coordinating changes in deduction amounts, i.e. I got a 401k loan and when I got another, they didn't get the new deduction amount right for a couple of checks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not involved with the finances, so I can't say whether Insperity's costs are comparable with competitors, but I can tell you that the service and professionalism are amazing. They are the only payroll and benefits administrators that I've worked with that know how to consistently get things right. Let's just say that Insperity never associated my FSA funds to someone else's Dependent Care account like one of their competitors did.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Insperity Services
Insperity review by <span>Nathan Z.</span>
Nathan Z.

Misleading and expensive

What do you like best?

The safety training that is made available for no shown extra charge.

What do you dislike?

This sounds extreme but we disliked very close to everything Insperity offered. The account contacts are often changing and are very unintelligent about their services and the laws. The fees and rates are extremely expensive. All information and explanations had to be pried from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out your other options.

What Benefits Administration Services solution do you use?

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Affordable benefits and HR services for small organizations

What do you like best?

The benefits they provide in addition to health insurance, such as short-term disability insurance and the $1500 reimbursement for classes taken towards a degree.

What do you dislike?

Insperity isn't very transparent with regards to pricing, and after 4 years of working with them, I'm still not exactly sure how they calculate their fees. Also, Insperity still requires the submission of paper forms in a lot of cases rather than trying to completely move to online forms. They also try to push their authority on HR matters a bit too much sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check out the other PEOs and compare pricing with Insperity. We think other providers might be cheaper and a bit less pushy than Insperity.

Insperity review by <span>Kristina D.</span>
Kristina D.

Insperity Services

What do you like best?

In addition to payroll and HR, they have a hub that provides deals for Insperity users for reduced fees at amusements parks, concerts, flights etc. Mobile service was available for time and attendance tracking with a user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

Mobile website would crash at times and not have service available to clock in/out or limited user ability due to flash requirement (vacation requests)

Insperity review by <span>Elle B.</span>
Elle B.

Great experiences.

What do you like best?

My benefits package was GREAT. It was just enough for me and the price point was fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There was some confusion about my coverage start date when I started with my company (partially my fault) but I do think it could have been made more clear.

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

Insperity Software Review

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, the best part of Insperity was the overall user ease of inputting hours and time off. Of all the other alike services, this one was the most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Thinking off hand, there aren't any real problems that come to mind. The service really was that easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend the service, it does everything you'd need a typical hour logging website to do.

Learning about Insperity Services?

* We monitor all Insperity Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.