Insperity Services

Insperity provides HR and business solutions that help America's best companies prosper since 1986.

Work for Insperity Services?

Learning about Insperity?

Insperity Services Reviews

Showing 17 Insperity reviews
Insperity review by <span>Erin O.</span>
Erin O.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

All of the free online and in-person training courses offered, ranging from Communication Training to NET+ Training.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they have issues with coordinating changes in deduction amounts, i.e. I got a 401k loan and when I got another, they didn't get the new deduction amount right for a couple of checks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not involved with the finances, so I can't say whether Insperity's costs are comparable with competitors, but I can tell you that the service and professionalism are amazing. They are the only payroll and benefits administrators that I've worked with that know how to consistently get things right. Let's just say that Insperity never associated my FSA funds to someone else's Dependent Care account like one of their competitors did.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Insperity Services
Insperity review by <span>Nathan Z.</span>
Nathan Z.

"Misleading and expensive"

What do you like best?

The safety training that is made available for no shown extra charge.

What do you dislike?

This sounds extreme but we disliked very close to everything Insperity offered. The account contacts are often changing and are very unintelligent about their services and the laws. The fees and rates are extremely expensive. All information and explanations had to be pried from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out your other options.

What Benefits Administration Services solution do you use?

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Affordable benefits and HR services for small organizations"

What do you like best?

The benefits they provide in addition to health insurance, such as short-term disability insurance and the $1500 reimbursement for classes taken towards a degree.

What do you dislike?

Insperity isn't very transparent with regards to pricing, and after 4 years of working with them, I'm still not exactly sure how they calculate their fees. Also, Insperity still requires the submission of paper forms in a lot of cases rather than trying to completely move to online forms. They also try to push their authority on HR matters a bit too much sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check out the other PEOs and compare pricing with Insperity. We think other providers might be cheaper and a bit less pushy than Insperity.

Insperity review by <span>Kristina D.</span>
Kristina D.

"Insperity Services"

What do you like best?

In addition to payroll and HR, they have a hub that provides deals for Insperity users for reduced fees at amusements parks, concerts, flights etc. Mobile service was available for time and attendance tracking with a user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

Mobile website would crash at times and not have service available to clock in/out or limited user ability due to flash requirement (vacation requests)

Insperity review by <span>Elle B.</span>
Elle B.

"Great experiences."

What do you like best?

My benefits package was GREAT. It was just enough for me and the price point was fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There was some confusion about my coverage start date when I started with my company (partially my fault) but I do think it could have been made more clear.

"Insperity Software Review"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, the best part of Insperity was the overall user ease of inputting hours and time off. Of all the other alike services, this one was the most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Thinking off hand, there aren't any real problems that come to mind. The service really was that easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend the service, it does everything you'd need a typical hour logging website to do.

"Okay HR outsource"

What do you like best?

Reliable, relatively easy to get someone on the phone with any straightforward benefits questions

What do you dislike?

Not as good for handling specific or personal issues - you're basically calling a hotline and they may or may not have expertise on your particular question. Timekeeping was a pain in the butt (although not as bad as some systems out there!) Website was unintuitive on the whole. Employee discount programs don't add any value.

Insperity review by <span>Karen M.</span>
Karen M.

"Great, comprehensive PEO platform"

What do you like best?

- Quick customer service. we have our own account manager.

- Like the employee handbook, making everything plain and simple.

What do you dislike?

Costing structure is not very transparent.

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Insperity Review"

What do you like best?

Everything is electronic and web based. Forms are easy to complete and payroll is easy to process when all the information is stored securely at your fingertips. The customer service and support we receive from Insperity is great as well.

What do you dislike?

Some of the web functions don't work as well in Google Chrome and I've had to switch to Internet Explorer instead. Other than that, I haven't found too much that I dislike about Insperity.

Insperity review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

"Insperity HR"

What do you like best?

the insperity esc and their entire team has been great to work with

What do you dislike?

pricing is not completely transparent or easily understood

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Not bad "

What do you like best?

Easy to use functions. Time can be printed easily.

What do you dislike?

It takes SO LONG to load the page from opening browser to clocking in. Constantly adjusting time because it takes so long.

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Medical Practice
G2 Crowd User in Medical Practice

"Insperity for our small business "

What do you like best?

Quick response. And they’re also not too far away from our office

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at this time. I’ve never had an issue with payroll

Recommendations to others considering the product

We’ve loved having them

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Solution for Outsourcing HR"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use. Accessible to login from online or mobile app to view paycheck information, 401k, requesting time off, managing FSA.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, however I rarely utilize the system.

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Environmental Services
G2 Crowd User in Environmental Services

"insperity - review"

What do you like best?

This is just easy to use intuitive software

What do you dislike?

as of yet, nothing. I enjoy it more than ADP or workday

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely give it a try!!

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Pharmaceuticals
G2 Crowd User in Pharmaceuticals

"good!"

What do you like best?

Easy access to everything with good customer service.

What do you dislike?

Did not use enough to have any major dislikes. I never had a problem with Insperity.

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Worked very well for my needs"

What do you like best?

Easy access, intuitive system. Didn't have to dig around too much for information.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have enough time to find anything to dislike.

Insperity review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

"Quick use"

What do you like best?

Few tabs and easy to find where to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it won’t load on my phone properly

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will learn it quickly

Learning about Insperity Services?

* We monitor all Insperity Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.