Inspherio

3.5

Inspherio is a comprehensive all-in-one business management program designed specifically for wedding and event professionals. It is designed to take the steps you already use and streamline the process so you can build your relationships with your clients.

Work for Inspherio?

Learning about Inspherio?

Inspherio Reviews

Showing 4 Inspherio reviews
Inspherio review by User in Higher Education

"Tutoring Sessions Organized!"

What do you like best?

As a tutor, I use Inspherio to organize my tutoring and mentoring appointments every semester using their Event Planning option. Inspherio helps me understand what topics the tutee wants me to go over and helps me prepare for the appointment in advance.

I use the E-sign feature to ensure that all the attendees such as the mentees and tutees have read the invitation and gone over the information.

What do you dislike?

Most of the individuals I work with use calendar apps such the Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar etc. So, it can be tougher to get them to adapt to inspherio from using other Google Calendar apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Inspherio to anyone who has to organize multiple meetups and needs to verify that everyone reads the information.

Inspirio helps me with managing my tutoring and mentoring sessions. It helps me stay organized and coordinate an event when there are multiple people participating.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Inspherio
Inspherio review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Event Planning with Inspherio"

What do you like best?

As a software testing engineer, I use the event planning feature to organize the weekly meetings among the developers, testers and contributors to meet and resolve issues. I use the know your event feature the most because this way I can keep everyone on the same page about the issues and agendas for our meetings. It helps save time because I don't have to spend time creating a separate agenda because inspherio creates it automatically.

What do you dislike?

Most of my team is really familiar with inspherio because we have using it for so long so we don't face any issues using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any person who had to plan multiple events and organizing frequent meetings like I should try inspherio for its easy planning tools.

It helps keep everyone on the same page. It enables and supports collaboration and helps plan future meetings.

What Other Event Management solution do you use?

Inspherio review by Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.

"Inspherio"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and compatibility with the program.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. I think that is may take a new user a while to adjust.

We are creating a much easier way to event coordinate!

Inspherio review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Inspherio Style"

What do you like best?

I like how it makes my life so much easier when it comes to planning any (stressful) event.

What do you dislike?

I wish the itinerary could sync with my ical/gcal.

Time-saving.

There are not enough reviews of Inspherio for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Paperless Post Logo
Paperless Post
Paperless Post is a service for sending event invitations.
4.9
Your exhibitors and attendees alike will be thrilled with our interactive trade show floor map which allows users to tap any booth space to see exhibitor details.
Momice Logo
Momice
All-in-one event software the provides registration, website, email and survey.
HoldMyTicket Logo
HoldMyTicket
3.8
HoldMyTicket is a ticketing software that allows ser to organize events and sell tickets, it provide online ticket sales, event management, interactive calendars, social media integration, analytics, mobile ticket sales, on-site scanning technology and tons more.
Brushfire Logo
Brushfire
4.8
Brushfire is an online ticketing and registration platfrom for ministry related organizations that manage event organizers to customer support for event attendees, it include concerts, conferences, camps, classes, events with general admission, tiered or assigned seating, and everything in between.
Flex Logo
Flex
2.8
Flex is a web-based customizable rental and live event management software that provides automated networking, hosting and product maintenance allowing you to focus on your business.
ticketmatic Logo
ticketmatic
4.0
Ticketmatic allows developers to easily set up powerful and reliable event ticketing exactly the way they want. To achieve this, Ticketmatic offers a proven and feature-rich ticketing system with complete API, powerful design tools, robust architecture, and strong technical support.
Ticketvow Logo
Ticketvow
Artificial Intelligent event ticketing platform for venues and event organisers.
Sendo Invitations Logo
Sendo Invitations
5.0
Sendo Online Invitations assist individuals and organizations with creating and managing events online.
Hubb Staffing Manager Logo
Hubb Staffing Manager
5.0
Hubb is a software platform that helps conference and meeting planners manage and market content for their events.Hubb Staffing Manager helps with conference staff scheduling.

Learning about Inspherio?

* We monitor all Inspherio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.