Inspire Beats

Monthly Lead Generation Solution for Your Business

Work for Inspire Beats?

Learning about Inspire Beats?

Inspire Beats Reviews

Ask Inspire Beats a Question
Showing 2 Inspire Beats reviews
Inspire Beats review by Simon S.
Simon S.

"Paid money and didn't deliver the leads"

What do you like best?

The premise of the service was great but the leads we paid for were not delivered. You can read the full detail of why Inspire Beats let me down here.

What do you dislike?

I disliked paying for a service that I did not receive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use them, they'll take your money and rip you off.

None whatsoever, the money we spent didn't yield anything except frustration and lost time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Inspire Beats
Inspire Beats review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Scam "

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. They never even delivered the initial list they were supposed to deliver.

What do you dislike?

None of the results they produced were within our scope. The results were produced late and half the number of what they promised. After acknowledging their shortfall to deliver they promised to produce better results Now. They have disappeared and I have to contact our credit card company because they never delivered. The owner kept coming back and telling me several personal problems and promising results.

Such a disappointment from their promises.

they didn't follow through with anything.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

Learning about Inspire Beats?

* We monitor all Inspire Beats reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.