Instant Immersion

Instant Immersion will help you learn to speak a new language. Start learning today and be prepared to travel without worrying about language barriers.

Work for Instant Immersion?

Learning about Instant Immersion?

Instant Immersion Reviews

Showing 2 Instant Immersion reviews
Instant Immersion review by <span>Mandy H.</span>
Mandy H.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I really liked the ability to chose from many different languages

What do you dislike?

It did not initially "click" with me and I wasn't initially understanding the program

Working in an international atmosphere to assist colleagues to understand each other.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Instant Immersion
Instant Immersion review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great variety"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can learn using software, audio or books. This flexibility is great.

What do you dislike?

There is no accountability for people with low self discipline.

I have been comparing different methods of learning and speaking with many polyglots to help remove language as a barrier for people to travel and work abroad

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about Instant Immersion?

* We monitor all Instant Immersion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.