Instant Magazine

Instant Magazine is a visual storytelling platform designed to empower brand owners and agencies to create an immersive content experience on every device.

Work for Instant Magazine?

Learning about Instant Magazine?

Instant Magazine Reviews

Ask Instant Magazine a Question
Showing 16 Instant Magazine reviews
Instant Magazine review by Konnor M.
Konnor M.

"Instant Magazine"

What do you like best?

The ability to create one magazine and it translate to any mobile device. It is very easy to use to create brochures or magazines. I have used this to create real estate open house event brochures and the easy ability to add and embed google maps directly into the magazine was excellent to help our customers go from home to home easily without having to search the home themselves. I Also find the support team to be amazing. They help every step of the way from the introduction to the product even down to design aspects. Overall I was very impress with all aspects of this company. Great people. Great Product, its as simple as that.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I had an issue with was uploading a custom font. I was not aware that i needed to upload four file formats and was stuck with the default font and couldn't figure it out but after reaching out to the support staff it was super easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The support staff is fantastic and will work with you all the way through the process.

We were trying to solve the time consumption it takes to create a magazine for mobile devices. It made the process which would usually take weeks to do on other products and gets it done at the same time designing for one platform. This has saved me a lot of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Instant Magazine
Instant Magazine review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"A Great Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Instant Magazine is incredibly easy to use and allows for a ton of customization to fit your exact need. I loved how responsive our representative was every time we reached out for help and he helped guide us on how to use the program to exactly fit our needs. The drag and drop feature is great and makes customization easy.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it, the tool becomes second nature. Again, the support team is extremely responsive and will walk you through any problem that you have. This isn't too much of a dislike because it is easily remedied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instant Magazine representatives are extremely helpful and want to make sure that the product meets your needs. If you contact a representative, they will go over what you need to use the product for and help you figure out the best ways to use the tool. It is definitely worth a trial run at the very least and I guarantee you'll stick with it for it's ease and affordable price.

To be able to create a magazine that can run across all devices is a life-saver. Previously we would have to make separate versions of our magazines to suite different devices, but now we save so much time since it is formatted automatically. Now we don't have to worry about all of the different formats we have to make for all of our publications.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Instant Magazine review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"This is how organizational reporting and storytelling should be done in 2017"

What do you like best?

I found the combination of straightforward UX, responsive customer service and an accessible, interactive report to set IM apart from other platforms I've worked with.

What do you dislike?

Most of our audiences are in low-bandwidth settings so the magazine's load time was a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In an increasingly digital world, it's important to have a variety of media through which organizations can communicate the impact of their work and the stories behind it. Instant Magazine offers a suite of media for disseminating crucial updates and recaps all in one place - pulling elements from Mailchimp, Wordpress, e-book software, social media and other platforms to create a compelling living magazine. I've found their customer support to be helpful and timely, and look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.

In our global health field, there is an expectation that annual reports and newsletters will follow a certain template that hardly captures the work while keeping people interested. Instant Magazine solved that for us, offering a tool to engage audiences in new, creative ways that reflected important aspects of our work.

Instant Magazine review by Fabio O.
Fabio O.

"Incredible flexibility, ease of use and value."

What do you like best?

Instant Magazine allows for the creation of best-in-class digital publications creation for a fraction of the cost. The collaboration aspects, wonderful support and the desire of the IM team to keep the product current and evolving makes it a pleasure to recommend.

What do you dislike?

The transition from template to drag-and-drop was a little tedious, although it was worth it in the and. There is great value in customization, but also equal value in template driven solutions. A blend of both is the perfect solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is absolutely worth exploring. Happy to provide additional information to anyone who asks.

We have managed to use Instant Magazine in a variety of applications. From magazines, to sales tools, pitch decks, real estate showrooms and more. The applications are truly only limited to your imagination. The fact that most of this can even be done by our creative and design teams makes it an even greater asset.

Instant Magazine review by Alain D.
Alain D.

"Quick and easy to create a high-quality and engaging web experience"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop editor really gave me the flexibility to design to my heart's content with very little in the way of limitations. I found the Instant Magazine team very responsive to questions or concerns as well.

What do you dislike?

There were a few things I wasn't able to accomplish at the time of my publication date. One specific item that comes to mind is the inability to create an anchor link. However, when I expressed my concerns to the Instant Mag team, they directed me to their future features calendar and assured me that this functionality - and more - were on the horizon. While that didn't exactly solve my problem at the moment, having insight into what the future holds on the platform helped give me confidence we made the right choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the cost isn't a concern, the drag and drop editor, the ability to tie in your Google Analytics and publish on your own domain makes your investment worth it. Definitely a great product for an enterprise.

Our objective was to create an engaging and informative microsite experience to coincide with a new marketing campaign. We hit the mark, based on what our analytics tells us post-launch.

Instant Magazine review by Jamie B.
Jamie B.

"Instant Magazine Review "

What do you like best?

Great tool to advance our digital offering!

What do you dislike?

currently waiting for the drag and drop editor to come into effect (due in the next few weeks). There are a few restrictions with the templates, but these aren't major issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% do it! You won't be disappointed. There's a range of templates available as well so you don't feel like you have to start with an empty canvas.

Dull whitepapers in an old school PDF format. Instant Magazine helps incorporate images, animation, video and a much more advanced approach to our digital content, which has been extremely well received by our clients.

Instant Magazine review by User

"Versatile for sharing career resources "

What do you like best?

The platform is fairly easy to navigate. The templates make it easy to organize and showcase a lot of different types of content.

What do you dislike?

When duplicating a publication, all of the overlays need to be relinked - this is somewhat annoying. Also, in the old editor, photos need to be sized before they are uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you are have the time to learn the tool and that a couple of people at your organization can make the updates. This will help with the adoption process.

We use it to customize what career resources are shared with each academic program, and to showcase resources in alignment with our career management framework.

Instant Magazine review by jared r.
jared r.

"Lead EY Instant Magazine Designer"

What do you like best?

The ability to take content and deliver it within a digital platform.

What do you dislike?

The url links generated for final projects are always very long. I would like the ability to create shorter url links for my customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly and has been on the front-end of helping my company secure over $200million of new business within one year.

Clients want alternate tools to PDF files and Powerpoint decks. IM allows me to buildout proposals and make them interactive.

Instant Magazine review by Amy E.
Amy E.

"My instant mag experience"

What do you like best?

The result we acheive when publishing with Instant Magazine is so much better then everything else we've ever used

What do you dislike?

The build out is very glitchy and non-tintuitive. There is a lot of work arounds and time delays as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, eager to see it improve.

We are able to communicate with our executive group and board in a more professional manner.

Instant Magazine review by Josh G.
Josh G.

"Great product but expensive "

What do you like best?

I really like how well the product worked and it did everything it was supposed to do.

What do you dislike?

The price was pretty expensive compared to a few other vendors we looked at, but they had the best product so we went with them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it is a great product

We were looking for a product that could help us create beautiful interactive publications that would be used on our client's smartphone, tablet, or desktop.

Instant Magazine review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"A great software and platform "

What do you like best?

I like the design templates the most as they have saved our time on brainstorming for the new design.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that I dislike so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

IM is a great software for online content publishers.

We use Instant Magazine to design our magazine. It was easy to use, and it has saved our time on working with expensive, busy graphic designers.

Instant Magazine review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"THE REINVENTION "

What do you like best?

The end result. We received so many compliments on the relaunch our our newsletter. The UX capabilities are unbeliveable.

What do you dislike?

Learning all of the capabilities. Takes a little time to learn how to use the software making it seem a little time consuming in the beginning.

We are effectively communicating with clients in a way that shows how creative we are.

Instant Magazine review by Administrator

"Instant Magazine"

What do you like best?

I like the way Instantmagazine gives content an extra boost. Whether it is by providing page animation or being able to add media files, it allows static content to have much more appeal.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it isn't that easy to fully customize a publication. But maybe that will change in the future.

In our line of work there is a lot of content that isn't very "hip" or trendy. With Instantmagazine we are able to change that and keep up with the digital age.

Instant Magazine review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"beautiful images, captures the eye"

What do you like best?

I like how much more the pictures come to life as opposed to plain print. So much more details go into the images and the ads.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about this program. Once you get used to it, it's pretty self explanatory and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time in learning the product - be PATIENT - watch the images come to LIFE!

Better ads, reaching more high end customers, more detail to photographs. With so many more people doing web and mobile searches we are reaching a different crowd.

Instant Magazine review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"Great program"

What do you like best?

I truly liked usi ng this program. There were many options and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

There was not much that I didn't like. Not anything worth mentioning.

Able to be more thorough with client communications.

Instant Magazine review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"One easy and very supportive experience "

What do you like best?

Great support, flexibility, easy to use and very affordable

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of any thing I didn’t like

We are helping companies create beautiful white papers to describe their businesses.

Learning about Instant Magazine?

* We monitor all Instant Magazine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.