Instapage

Instapage makes personalized digital advertising easier for teams and agencies by providing a powerful end-to-end solution for quickly building, integrating, and optimizing landing pages.

Work for Instapage?

Learning about Instapage?

Instapage Reviews

Ask Instapage a Question
Showing 159 Instapage reviews
Instapage review by <span>Vipul B.</span>
Vipul B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I wanted a landing page solution that would fit my current lead generation needs while integrating with my existing services like Salesforce. Instapage's seamless functionality was just what I was looking for.

Also, the easy responsive design editor was a plus.

What do you dislike?

I had to compromise on the limited form design capabilities of the system. I wanted the ability to resize or tweak my form to make it more visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that would make your Marketing an independent function in terms of making landing pages and collecting leads, Instapage is your go-to tool.

Lead generation was my primary requirement and nudging developers wasn't a good idea. I wanted a DIY solution that would help me work at scale. I wanted something that would allow me to create and optimize as many landing pages as I want without having to go to my developer team for help.

Benefits:

Marketing Independence

Lead Generation

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Instapage
Instapage review by <span>Caroline K.</span>
Caroline K.

Landing Page Lifesaver

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy the set up was. The drag and drop design is easy for people who don't know code, but it also allows coding options for those who do. Customer service has been easy to contact. They are quick with their response times and have suggested workarounds or provided videos to help fix any issues.

What do you dislike?

There are only a couple of minor issues that I dislike. One is offering a Drupal community-approved update to their module. We are using a slightly older version of Drupal and it appears they don't have plans to offer a Drupal-approved update to their module for that version. There are also random bugs when trying to format text. For example, sometimes a sans serif font appears as a serif and doesn't seem to want to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

We needed a one-stop, catch all page for our advertising campaign. Instapage has been a quick, easy option to create and manage all our landing pages in one place without having to know any code, but also having code as an option for those who do. The ability to add our own tracking codes as well as track inside Instapage itself has been a big help as well.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Instapage review by <span>Mike N.</span>
Mike N.
Validated Review

Quick go-to for landing pages

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that instapage is visual-based, so I don't have to know code or be a programmer to get it functioning right. There are templates to use or I can copy ones I've used and just modify them. Instapage integrates with many other services, and I use it in tandem with Active Campaign to capture leads, etc. Also, I like that you can modify the mobile-friendly design at the same time so the site will look great from either computer screen, tablet, or phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some things easy to forget, like changing the thumbnail pic, seo information, etc. Also, I heard other sites, namely lead pages, show you top performing templates. It would be nice to see this feature here. It would also be nice to have guides (such as a designer would use in adobe illustrator) so that you can frame out your workspace instead of winging it. There may be other items I'd miss, but I really haven't used anything else just yet and I have a lower end account so not sure what I'd get upon upgrading. Just don't see the value yet to do so.

I've been able to procure leads by customizing my pages and ads for a niche audience. I've been able to also create presentations for people that I can send them to, so that's cool too. All-in-all, having the capabilities that instapage allows has helped me to appear and present things more professionally.

Instapage review by <span>Sherna J.</span>
Sherna J.

Quick, Easy DIY Page Builder

Validated Review
What do you like best?

A page can be built & setup within 2 minutes, the interface is quite easy to understand and clean, huge lot of interesting templates to choose from

What do you dislike?

Limited capabilities within forms i.e. no option for captcha code or no validation criterias, inability to change font to match internal branding guidelines, inability to add a 404 (page not found), now way to monitor source of lead, no "click maps" on landing pages to verify which CTA worked best

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to a tool to quickly startup on and capturing leads then Instapage is the way to go.

I use instapage to solve my major roadblock i.e. inability to capture leads on my local CRM. Instapage helps me capture my leads from multiple sources, allows me to analyze visitors vs. submissions, collects leads in an exportable format that I can import into any CRM.

Instapage review by <span>Cody P.</span>
Cody P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I've used plenty of WYSIWYG Creative tools for websites and landing pages over the years. Instapage wins my vote for being the most effective and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way they put together the different package features. It was going to cost quite a bit extra for one feature I really wanted/needed. I contacted support and they helped me with a work around that instantly overcame my issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I build landing pages daily. I've tested all of the top platforms and InstaPage gets my business!

We needed a solution that provided easy landing page design with the ability to manually edit the mobile version and auto send lead notifications to specific recipients for specific promotions. We have been breaking lead volume records month after month since using Instapage!

Instapage review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It makes landing pages and has integrations (that occasionally work) with popular marketing software.

What do you dislike?

This might be the buggiest piece of production software I've ever encountered.

Yesterday it was the H1, H2, H3, etc. heading tags not working. Today my integrations with both Salesforce and Autopilot stopped working. There have been many other bugs encountered in the past few months but I've tried to block them out.

Their pricing / product comparison page is also misleading. They don't list UTM Parameters as a feature that isn't available in some versions. But it's not available in their Core version. They claim that UTM Parameters is the same thing as "Dynamic Text Replacement" (DTR) but, according to their own page on DTR, DTR is a different feature (DTR dynamically changes text shown to the user visiting the landing page; in contrast UTM parameters are not seem by users).

Relative to other marketing tools that actually work as intended, Instapage is also really expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be ready to get familiar with their support team

At present Instapage is causing more problems than it's solving. Rather than getting stuff done with Instapage, I spend my days discovering and documenting Instapage bugs, reporting them via their live chat, having the live chat person tell me they don't know why it's not behaving as it should and that they need to "consult a colleague," then never hearing back with a resolution.

Learn more about Instapage

Instapage Videos

Learning about Instapage?

* We monitor all Instapage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.