Instapage

Instapage

Instapage makes personalized digital advertising easier for teams and agencies by providing a powerful end-to-end solution for quickly building, integrating, and optimizing landing pages.

Work for Instapage?

Learning about Instapage?

Instapage Reviews

Ask Instapage a Question
Showing 168 Instapage reviews
Instapage review by Megan R.
Megan R.
View Original

"Great Until You Need to Cancel"

What do you like best?

Instapage is easy to use. Creating landing pages and getting them setup in Wordpress is incredibly easy. I love the integration with mailchimp as well as the ability to redirect pages to thank you pages for conversion counting. They is also a large template library which is useful when you are needing fresh ideas for some of the landing pages.

The mobile pages are much more improved and you do not have to create a separate mobile page but instead can use the desktop pages.you created for mobile.

All versions have unlimited visitors and unlimited domains so you can use this software across multiple websites and clients.

What do you dislike?

**Trying to cancel your account is easy but unless you can do it within 24 hours of being billed, you will not get a refund for anything you paid. They throw the terms of service in your face which is never on the emails about your account renewing.That is bad business!**

Some of the features I wanted to use such as using html forms & A/B page testing are considered advanced and require a more expensive package so upgrading is required. I am not a fan of the conversion dashboard, it's kind of clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

**Read the terms of service, these guys are slippery about canceling you account**

Consider whether you need the basic membership or the more expensive version which includes A/B testing & page code editing. With the basic integrations, you can get by with the $29/mo version.

I am using LPs in a couple ways. As a lead generation funnel for Adwords campaigns and as a registration page for a product I am selling.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Instapage
Instapage review by Caroline K.
Caroline K.

"Landing Page Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the set up was. The drag and drop design is easy for people who don't know code, but it also allows coding options for those who do. Customer service has been easy to contact. They are quick with their response times and have suggested workarounds or provided videos to help fix any issues. They are really good about always improving the interface and adding new features to the site.

What do you dislike?

There are only a couple of minor issues that I dislike. One is offering a Drupal community-approved update to their module. We are using a slightly older version of Drupal and it appears they don't have plans to offer a Drupal-approved update to their module for that version. There are also random bugs when trying to format text. For example, sometimes a sans serif font appears as a serif and doesn't seem to want to change. If you work with a template and some code, it can be challenging to edit the default coding. The built-in forms can be a bit limiting. The program will try to automatically reformat for mobile, but it may not always be exactly the way you want it to look, so there is a bit of redesigning required when going to mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

We needed a one-stop, catch all page for our advertising campaign. Instapage has been a quick, easy option to create and manage all our landing pages in one place without having to know any code, but also having code as an option for those who do. The ability to add our own tracking codes as well as track inside Instapage itself has been a big help as well.

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Instapage review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"Want pay for the privilege of doing QA and Testing work? Instapage is for you!"

What do you like best?

It makes landing pages and has integrations (that occasionally work) with popular marketing software.

What do you dislike?

This might be the buggiest piece of production software I've ever encountered.

Yesterday it was the H1, H2, H3, etc. heading tags not working. Today my integrations with both Salesforce and Autopilot stopped working. There have been many other bugs encountered in the past few months but I've tried to block them out.

Their pricing / product comparison page is also misleading. They don't list UTM Parameters as a feature that isn't available in some versions. But it's not available in their Core version. They claim that UTM Parameters is the same thing as "Dynamic Text Replacement" (DTR) but, according to their own page on DTR, DTR is a different feature (DTR dynamically changes text shown to the user visiting the landing page; in contrast UTM parameters are not seem by users).

Relative to other marketing tools that actually work as intended, Instapage is also really expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be ready to get familiar with their support team

At present Instapage is causing more problems than it's solving. Rather than getting stuff done with Instapage, I spend my days discovering and documenting Instapage bugs, reporting them via their live chat, having the live chat person tell me they don't know why it's not behaving as it should and that they need to "consult a colleague," then never hearing back with a resolution.

Instapage review by Vipul B.
Vipul B.

"Good solution for your lead generation requirements."

What do you like best?

I wanted a landing page solution that would fit my current lead generation needs while integrating with my existing services like Salesforce. Instapage's seamless functionality was just what I was looking for.

Also, the easy responsive design editor was a plus.

What do you dislike?

I had to compromise on the limited form design capabilities of the system. I wanted the ability to resize or tweak my form to make it more visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that would make your Marketing an independent function in terms of making landing pages and collecting leads, Instapage is your go-to tool.

Lead generation was my primary requirement and nudging developers wasn't a good idea. I wanted a DIY solution that would help me work at scale. I wanted something that would allow me to create and optimize as many landing pages as I want without having to go to my developer team for help.

Benefits:

Marketing Independence

Lead Generation

Instapage review by Mike N.
Mike N.

"Quick go-to for landing pages"

What do you like best?

I like that instapage is visual-based, so I don't have to know code or be a programmer to get it functioning right. There are templates to use or I can copy ones I've used and just modify them. Instapage integrates with many other services, and I use it in tandem with Active Campaign to capture leads, etc. Also, I like that you can modify the mobile-friendly design at the same time so the site will look great from either computer screen, tablet, or phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some things easy to forget, like changing the thumbnail pic, seo information, etc. Also, I heard other sites, namely lead pages, show you top performing templates. It would be nice to see this feature here. It would also be nice to have guides (such as a designer would use in adobe illustrator) so that you can frame out your workspace instead of winging it. There may be other items I'd miss, but I really haven't used anything else just yet and I have a lower end account so not sure what I'd get upon upgrading. Just don't see the value yet to do so.

I've been able to procure leads by customizing my pages and ads for a niche audience. I've been able to also create presentations for people that I can send them to, so that's cool too. All-in-all, having the capabilities that instapage allows has helped me to appear and present things more professionally.

Instapage review by Sherna J.
Sherna J.

"Quick, Easy DIY Page Builder"

What do you like best?

A page can be built & setup within 2 minutes, the interface is quite easy to understand and clean, huge lot of interesting templates to choose from

What do you dislike?

Limited capabilities within forms i.e. no option for captcha code or no validation criterias, inability to change font to match internal branding guidelines, inability to add a 404 (page not found), now way to monitor source of lead, no "click maps" on landing pages to verify which CTA worked best

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to a tool to quickly startup on and capturing leads then Instapage is the way to go.

I use instapage to solve my major roadblock i.e. inability to capture leads on my local CRM. Instapage helps me capture my leads from multiple sources, allows me to analyze visitors vs. submissions, collects leads in an exportable format that I can import into any CRM.

Instapage review by Cody P.
Cody P.

"Quick, Simple and Effective Landing Pages from Instapage!"

What do you like best?

I've used plenty of WYSIWYG Creative tools for websites and landing pages over the years. Instapage wins my vote for being the most effective and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way they put together the different package features. It was going to cost quite a bit extra for one feature I really wanted/needed. I contacted support and they helped me with a work around that instantly overcame my issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I build landing pages daily. I've tested all of the top platforms and InstaPage gets my business!

We needed a solution that provided easy landing page design with the ability to manually edit the mobile version and auto send lead notifications to specific recipients for specific promotions. We have been breaking lead volume records month after month since using Instapage!

Instapage review by User in Computer Software

"Fast and easy for beginners and small businesses"

What do you like best?

Instapage is extremely easy to get started with. There are hundreds of fully developed templates that you can use as a starting point.

What do you dislike?

There's often a lag time when you're moving graphics around on a page or waiting for another kind of edit to take place, to the point that sometimes I have to take my hands off the keyboard and wait or I'll end up stacking commands. Unlike other landing page services, you're limited to a fairly small usable space and end up with a lot of filler background on the right and left sides of your pages on a widescreen monitor. I don't like the way it handles layout and editing of mobile page versions--nothing shows up in sensible size or order, and you can't ungroup elements on the mobile side, so their tech support told me essentially "use grouping to lock elements on the regular page, get them where you want them, then go through and UNLOCK EVERY GROUP so you can manipulate the elements on mobile. Which is time-consuming. And the lead forms are inexplicably gigantic on mobile and there's no way to control the size. Another weird graphic issue is that you can't resize an image to a specific dimension--you can only drag the edges to resize, and it is often truly impossible to get an image that ought to fit the workspace exactly to actually hit the edges. And, on the actual pages displayed to people, the selection order is weird: if you want to select and copy a few blocks of text on the screen, chances are good that you can't select items in the order in which they appear. This may have to do with WHEN you added each element to the page or if you moved something around, but it's still wack that you can't just select and copy contiguous elements to the clipboard every single time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is just getting started with landing pages (in which case you're quite a bit behind), make sure you really understand all the features, integrations, analytics and page design options that you'll end up needing.

It's very fast and easy to set up quick custom landing pages for different campaigns. I know I've listed a lot of things that I dislike but it is really easy to use and track and make changes.

Instapage review by Kimberli L.
Kimberli L.

"Landing Page Online Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Set up a landing page within 5 minutes. You can also create a mobile version. A/B testing is available. Support is excellent. When a user fills out your landing page, you get the information emailed to you. Duplicate an existing landing page (or an existing website with the Premium version). Love that Instapage does not brand our landing pages -- looks like an original website. Also, Instapage can now integrate with Marketo. Definitely headed in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

Tracking conversions with Google Adwords will not be accurate without the premium version (most expensive). However, Instapage tracks conversions itself (and it is accurate). Based on how many users you purchase, simultaneous logins are tracked (and logs off the other user). Expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support has been excellent -- any time I had an issue, they were able to walk me through and resolve the problem. Try making a landing page during your trial -- the ease of use is one of the best qualtiies of Instapage. I've been able to create over 15 landing pages and the conversions I'm seeing makes it worth the purchase.

Creating landing pages and websites in-house; no need to hire a designer. The user will not need coding knowledge to use Instapage effectively. Changes, testing and optimizing can be done quickly. Websites are published quickly. We're seeing conversions on our landing pages (and know which ones perform better than others).

Instapage review by Marcus S.
Marcus S.

"Instapage Rocks!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Integrates great with 3rd party apps. We switched from Clickfunnels because its design was so "Sales focused". We wanted to be able to create landing pages that converted but also looked great.

What do you dislike?

My major concern is that the forms are not able to go horizontally without major coding additions. Being able to go side-side with form fields makes it easier when you're collecting a lot of data and don't want to make your page a mile long.

Conversions, UX, content flow. The ability to analyze and select different conversions within the page has been great. Since we create so many pages with different end points it really helps us to personalize each experience.

Instapage review by Ken R.
Ken R.

"Best page builder I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Instapage provides complete customization of everything while at the same time being really easy to use. Their drag and drop builder is the best I have ever used. I usually have issues with builders like that where I either can't get the layout quite how I want or it's too complicated. Instapage finds the balance between the two. I also really love how easy it is to get a page. The other day I needed a landing page for an online summit I'm hosting. I bought the domain, installed WordPress, built my page in Instapage, and sent it to my WordPress plugin and the site was live. The entire process took about 30 minutes. So far, Instapages has done everything I need it do, and it does it very well.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of complaints for Instapage. The only thing I really see myself wanting is a ConvertKit integration, which is already on their list of integrations to work on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Similar to other landing page builders, but does everything better. I was a fan of LeadPages, but Instapages drag and drop functionality makes building pages more customizable.

It was always a pain to set up a new landing page that looked great. I'm not a designer, and didn't feel like installing a new WordPress theme every time I wanted to create a landing page. Instapage makes it super easy, and makes it look great.

Instapage review by Constance P.
Constance P.

"The best landing page tool on the market"

What do you like best?

A very easy-to-use platform to create professional and modern landing pages.

A simple interface with a great drag and drop system.

Templates are really nice and helpful so you can begin easily to build your page.

You can connect your page to many other interfaces like Mailchimp or Wordpress.

Quite everything is customisable so you can adapt your page to your graphic charter.

When your browser suddenly quit most of the time Instapage have kept your work intact and that is so cool and convenient.

What do you dislike?

Not many things. Maybe the fact that it is not possible to use the account in the same time of another people. Some options could be added but as it is always evolving I'm sure it will be the case soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Instapage almost every day, to create landing pages for our clients. It’s a very easy-to-use website, and it allows us to pass strong messages via amazing landing pages in no time! Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in creation, you’ll be able to build entirely personalised landing pages, consistent with the rest of your website. I simply strongly recommend this tool!

We can pass strong messages and improve conversion rate of our clients campaigns.

Thanks to Instapage we offer responsive and intuitive pages that give concrete and important informations to people.

We can create pages without being or hiring a senior developer, you don't have to code to create a landing page on Instapage.

Instapage review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Instapage Top Landing Page Builder"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use and it allows you to everything you would need on a landing page builder. Desktop/ Mobile customization, Easy to use templates, tracking code embed, easy integration to any CRM, page analytics, A/B split test

What do you dislike?

The look and feel of the overall template pages could be cleaner in my opinion. But on the other hand, the service allows you to customize, move around page sections, and provide your page with custom css coding. A cleaner look could be accomplished but just with more time/work.

Instapage makes it easy for us to build out landing, sales, and thank you pages quickly while allowing us to customize the page to exactly what we want

Instapage review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Elegant, effective landing pages with base-level expertise"

What do you like best?

Instapage is a tool that allows simple landing pages to look good while being built quickly -- and has enough features and customization to make a complex landing page fantastic. Very low barrier of entry allows for easy effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Some of the publishing options can be a little clunky, especially with first-time setup. The preview views on mobile sometimes feign blank space, but it looks fine when published.

Instapage allows us to build more attractive landing pages that drive conversions as marketers with basic to moderate knowledge of design and HTML without involving web development resources or wasting time.

Instapage review by Lucas B.
Lucas B.

"Powerful toll, amazing support - Totally recommend it"

What do you like best?

It is hard to choose just one feature. The support really impressed me, since I got answer within few minutes. Besides, the many possibilities you have in terms of design is a plus - they offer many templates for different kinds and styles of landing pages, according to your needs and goals.

The content they offer in their blog section is simply incredible (it is really hard to absorb it all!). They post new content in a daily base and it is high caliber content. They also have many e books and educational videos on their blog / website. And that is for free!!

What do you dislike?

It s been a month since I started to use the tool. Until now, I did not find any critical point that deserves a dislike comment. Maybe I could comment something about the price. It is not expensive but also not cheap. Considering all they offer, it is totally worth it! You have the option of paying monthly for it or annually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good option! Just go for it ;)

Before we were using our website to reach potential new clients. Afterwards, we started to use landing pages but using WordPress to create them - what a nightmare!. Now we use Instapage: we create different landing pages, publish them, track the information and integrate with different platforms. Now we can inform our clients in a more practical way. Our conversion rate has simply skyrocketed.

Instapage review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Faultless"

What do you like best?

Unbelievably easy to use. The documentation is great, but the best thing is the live help. Their speed and knowledge of not just instapage but how to get it working with Google Analytics has helped me immensely.

The ease of syncing with Mailchimp has also been a revelation.

The fact that the account can be paid with a paypal account has been very important. I do not possess a credit card.

What do you dislike?

Couple of tiny gripes. When setting up an A/B split the B pack did'nt automatically pick up the redirect page from the control pack, just meant i under reported a few conversions in facebook before I noticed.

If you have a lot of pages when setting up the redirect you need to be very careful that you do not select a page with the same name from the wrong folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. I cannot fault it.

I am working with small clients that have very old, non-responsive and basic websites that were never designed for lead generation. They have also been built by non-English speaking developers, subsequently explaining concepts for new landing pages has been very slow and fraught with misunderstanding. With Instapage I can literally map out on paper then go to instapage and build and deploy the pages myself. Perfect scenario.

Instapage review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"Slick and beautiful!"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly I can put together a beautiful landing page for events webinars or any other type of promotion I can think of. I love how intuitive the interface is and a one-month trial to get me comfortable figuring everything out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no direct integration for click funnels or to add affiliate marketing programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the one-month trial and see if it works for you if it doesn't just cancel and check out another app.

I am solving how to make quick but effective landing pages for various projects. I am seeing the impression it has on clients when I'm able to quickly produce a sample page for them to show the power of our services.

Instapage review by User in Internet

"The end result is great, but it's a pain to get there"

What do you like best?

I like not having to worry about html/css. It's also great that they have a library to store your images, easy to use tools such as buttons, videos, and background images and overlays.

What do you dislike?

I know this is a landing page tool but I don't like to be restricted to two fonts, and content can't go beyond a certain point on the page (around the edges of the site) which I understand is a responsive solution but it would be nice to have that option. It's also hard to design the mobile side of things

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just realize it's not going to have everything but the features it does have are amazing. It's simple, but refined.

Quick turn around landing pages is a snap and the instapage team is very responsive to whatever questions I have.

Instapage review by Agency
Agency

"It was good up until they made changes..."

What do you like best?

Instapage was good at the beginning up until they made changes to their plans.

What do you dislike?

Instapage was great up until they wanted me to pay $2,000 a month for their Enterprise plan, they claimed that this cost was for their hosting - that is not true, I was hosting my pages on my own server/hosting planned but they insisted that I pay extra by upgrading to their Enterprise plan, they also wanted me to pay for 2 years in advance (so around $48,000) for a page builder. At that point It was much cheaper to move over my pages to another builder or even hire a webmaster to rebuild my site vs. paying an ongoing $2,000 a month. Since I didnt upgrade to Enterprise they ended up closing my account where I was actively paying them $200 a month for the past 2 years without any problems. Very unethical and their team is just looking for a money squeeze / upsell, and if you dont take their upsell they can close your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use for a page builder, if you pass 200k visitors a month they will want you to pay more money or they will close your account.

I cant recommend this product to anyone, their business practices are unethical. They only want to upsell you into higher price plans

Instapage review by Vicki E.
Vicki E.

"Instapage has increased lead flow in my business!"

What do you like best?

The ease of using it, the professional look of the landing and squeeze pages. My landing pages are getting so many shares and I have never had to many potential buyers looking at my FB business page. They are inquiring about buying houses and we are already working with some of them. I also like the ability to tweak the pages and make it more customizable.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about Instapage. So far everything has been wonderful and I have no complaints at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly encourage anyone to give this a chance, the landing pages look professional and it's getting the attention of potential buyers for my company

It's making me more productive and the leads are flowing in like crazy! I thought this was going to be much more difficult but it's not at all.

Instapage review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Instapage - Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

I can throw a page together in a matter of seconds. drag and drop interface. can go from simple to more complex just have to be careful when you are making a design that's not straightforward.

What do you dislike?

glitchy aligners occasionally can cause a headache especially trying to get that pixel perfect design. this might not be the intention of the app but I feel like that should be possible without too much sweating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience patience patience you will get it, you need to practice and have zen body and mind. if you want to get pixel perfect pages you will need to spend more time and can't just throw stuff on a page. this is part of planning your work though so that's fine.

Creating landing pages for a business in need of landing pages especially for their products or when they have a promotion on another site. overall very happy with the product

Instapage review by Lynda N.
Lynda N.

"Great tool for collaborating with my team"

What do you like best?

Their new collaboration tool is awesome! I can go from concept to a complete landing page in minutes, thanks to the input of my entire team. Also their templates, WordPress integration, and built-in analytics really help me make create, deploy and track all my landing pages in no time. And did I mention their customer support team? :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Mobile experience used to be limited but now it's practically flawless, so no complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out their A/B testing module, as it seems very effective in increasing your conversion rates!

I took a chance with Instapage because I needed to set up a landing page for one of my recurrent knitting events. I built a page from scratch, integrated it with Mailchimp and Facebook, and connected it to my custom domain in less than 2 hours!

Instapage review by Nik R.
Nik R.

"Instapage is amazing."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of duplicating landing pages for our clients. For simple websites there is no other option that comes close to the ease and quickness of Instapage. On top of that there customer service is so good that they will take it in their own hands to work on items that may not be available to the public. I am beyond impressed and would recommend Instapage to everyone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the product. If they don't have the functionality we are looking for - they make it for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instapage in our experience is superior to leadpages/unbounce/clickfunnels.

We generate leads for local businesses and most can't afford a 5k custom website. So we build pages using instapage at a fraction of the cost for them and are seeing tremendous results.

"BS Integrations"

What do you like best?

I want to love Instapage, really. The builder is super cool, easy to use, and the pages I'm able to spin up by saving and duplicating "blocks" across pages are awesome. Not only that, but you can A/B test pretty easily.

What do you dislike?

I chose Instapage primarily because it advertised an integration with Marketo at a price point well below their competitors. Fast forward 3 weeks of building and setting up integrations on the back-end with Marketo, I find that Instapage is only able to look at the FIRST 200 LISTS EVER CREATED IN OUR MARKETO INSTANCE. Are you kidding me? That's useless.

Instapage, I love you, but your Product Marketing team has NO right to advertise an integration with Marketo. Any semi-established company out there has well over 200 lists created, so this limitation is absolutely game-breaking.

I'll change my rating when your marketing team quits lying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Marketo, look elsewhere. The price point is appealing but the product doesn't work with it.

Being able to spin up professional landing builders with zero design support. Hugely powerful for a Marketer.

Instapage review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to use for building quick websites"

What do you like best?

Our current website is custom built based on a template, with HTML and CSS. It is possible to create new landing pages for campaigns and general marketing, but having Instapage makes it super easy to create new landing pages when needed. The drag and drop features make it easy to create what I need and with the layout desired.

The mobile preview view is very helpful to make sure that what I am creating for desktops and laptops will also look great on phones, especially with landing pages associated with email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were ways to edit an image, such as creating a drop shadow or glow effect, within the system. That way if something doesn't look quite right I don't have to then go back to Photoshop or Illustrator to make a tweak, reupload the image, and then see if it looks right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a really simple way to create landing pages on demand without having to involve website developers, Instapage is a great solution.

This saves us time when creating landing pages without having to build from scratch like our standard website pages.

Instapage review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Instapage makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Before Instapage, I had to run down to the web team every time I wanted a landing page done. Now I can do it myself....so easily..and the pages end up looking exactly the way I want them and much better.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is a little limited. I think if we are paying for the service, we should get all the functionality, including being able to customize the page as much as we want to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not start with a blank page. First test out the templates, and once you are comfortable using them then you can try using a blank page.

making landing pages has become so much easier. We use landing pages in all our email blasts, and now we can do it much more efficiently and effectively thanks to instapage.

Instapage review by Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.

"The Best Tool for a Small Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

I love that Instapage enables my entire team to participate in the production process of landing pages. It is an easy-to-use tool that gives non-designers the power to make an impact on our web presence.

What do you dislike?

I would love if Instapage had some notion of a grid, or ability to draw guides to keep things in-line on both mobile and desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Utilize the templates as a framework to build from

- Start with a template that mimics your site and duplicate other pages from that page

- Be sure to stick to your style guide

- Identify your title tags to help with SEO

A small team with only one main designer is more enabled to build beautiful, high-converting landing pages for our marketing campaigns. We have been able to get more landing pages done in a shorter period of time, as well as educate team members of the work that goes into creating pages like this -- even with in a WYSIWYG interface.

Instapage review by James C. S.
James C. S.

"A flexible, affordable and most importantly powerful landing page provider that actually works!"

What do you like best?

Instapage offers excellent drag-and-drop functionality and is among the easiest landing page builders I've used. We routinely use it for our own and clients landing page needs, as it offers plenty of pre-built templates that work, saving me and my clients time, and also integrates with dozens of leading third-party providers, so it makes everything much more automated, always a good thing.

Since I've been a customer, they've been continuously improving their product which is great, with the latest UI overhaul for the analytics being a good example. I'm also part of their beta testing group and find the new ideas very exciting!

What do you dislike?

When building in the mobile version, it can be a bit tough to move things around sometimes. I would like it if you could move sections out of the allowable build area to place while you're organizing sections of your landing page - with a simple error page pop-over telling you you cannot publish your page unless everything is within the allowable build space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that you try their trail and really give all the features a good run. You'll find it rivals the best of them in terms of drag-and-drop landing page building, and with third-party integrations.

As a marketing agency, Instapage allows me to quickly create working landing pages, shortening the time between idea to reality. I can be receiving leads or selling products all within a day and Instapage has really made this much easier to do well.

The split-testing capabilities, even on the lowest membership tier, allow you to painlessly optimize your landing pages and is a very valuable tool within Instapage.

Instapage review by Grace C.
Grace C.

"Addicted in first use"

What do you like best?

We are scientists first, science communicators second, and PR and marketers third. When it came to making a landing page, we were absolutely clueless. Instapage, however, is easy to use. We started off with templates and got a great welcoming to the world of landing pages, then later started to break out our own landing page building skills. Instapage has a drag and drop system that makes it REALLY easy to use, but with minimal coding skills (more like copy and pasting and knowing what is possible) you can get really fancy.

The absolute best feature though is not the product, but the customer service. Have a noob question? They help in a way that even the most computer illiterate person can get. It's pretty awesome. They explain things with a combination of words, screenshots, and videos. And if you still don't get it, they try a different way to explain it. The team behind Instapage is just as impressive as the product itself.

What do you dislike?

Well.... the more I learn, the more fancy I need to get. I wish I had a little more control with Aweber tags when they sign up for a list segment. But, there are workarounds, they just aren't as elegant. ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've looked at other landing page software and services, but they were always so expensive. Don't let the affordable price of Instapage throw you off. Look at all they have to offer before you write them off the list.

We use Instapage to help us communicate with our audience about products, services, giveaways, and other fun things. We use Instapage to collect emails so we can continue to communicate with them in a more intimate way.

Since we've been diving into Instapage, we realise we can get super focused on what they are interested in so we can make sure we listen well.

Instapage review by Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.

"Instapage makes building beautiful landing pages easy for a non-designer like me"

What do you like best?

Instapage has a host of templates for me to choose from to begin that look great. There are various formats dependent on what I want to accomplish with the landing page. Because I'm starting with a solid template, it's then very easy to customize into my brand's look and feel.

What do you dislike?

I with that it was integrated with our marketing automation solution - Pardot. The WYSIWYG in Pardot isn't great and not nearly as easy to use as Instapage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple landing page solution, Instapage can really help. Unfortunately, if you're doing a more robust marketing automation there are some limitations.

As a marketer (not a web designer), I need the ability to quickly create landing pages for gated content, event ads, paid search, etc. I want these to be flexible and fast to go live. I don't want to pay a web designer to do them either. Instapage enables me to do that.

Instapage review by Sunny R.
Sunny R.

"Instapage ROCKS Sunny Radio's websites!"

What do you like best?

We have several small pages that we've put together for local events we advertise on our radio station. This makes it SO SIMPLE yet so AWESOME! We also have affiliate stations and we can "clone" our page to help them have the same look with THEIR information on their site.

This is the easiest platform I've found and very affordable too!

John Small

founder - owner

SunnyRadio.com

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty happy with everything.. I need to still learn how to have my domains point to my pages (I;m forwarding them now)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their free trial and actually TRY it.... I used the "blank page" and built my own page in about 5 minutes.... I'm and old guy with NO techie experience!

I have made my website updating MUCH EASIER and everything is on one platform. I was paying three different "hosting" companies before... I had been looking for this and finally found it!!

Instapage review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Easy to use service"

What do you like best?

Instapage is incredibly easy to use, with a drag and drop style building tool and there are plenty of templates available to get you started. I'd have to say I like the access to templates the best and the fact most are mobile responsive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see form integration with Dynamics CRM. I also don't like that I can't access the HTML of elements to make sure they are exactly in line, but I think this functionality might come with a higher priced package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the tutorials Instapage has written on their help/community pages. Also, if you're a Dynamics user like me, you can set up a MadMimi account for sending automated immediate 'thank you' emails to leads (Instapage supports integration with MadMimi). Doesn't solve the manual input into CRM, but at least it's a way of letting leads know their submission went through.

The chat feature on the online portal is also great to make use of and agents reply immediately.

We have experienced a much higher conversion rate since hosting our landing pages on Instapage. Before we would see around 6% conversion, now we are consistently getting around 15%. For our offering, a high-risk, expensive and comprehensive SaaS, this is good!

Instapage review by Devina K.
Devina K.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Instapage is easy to use and pretty intuitive for someone who doesn't have any HTML knowledge. I have created RSVO pages for events using instapage and they come out looking great.

What do you dislike?

The integrations is the only hard part to get to. Its hidden among other buttons so I had to get assistance to find it for the first 2 times I used it.

Creating landing pages without any dev work for events, contact collection, RSVPs, etc.

Instapage review by Clinton B.
Clinton B.

"Fantastic platform, ease of use, gorgeous templates, and big results"

What do you like best?

It's dead simple not just to create great LPs, but to integrate (for us with Mailchimp n' SFDC) and to analyze results as well. Plus the knowledge base and chat help is off the charts great.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, more just making suggestions to their team around more robust analytics and reporting ability. It's good and simple already, so excited to see how they expand the analytics abilities of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's easy and your conversions will go up. Plus you can have more conversion pages because it's so easy to create them.

Great ROI. Lead Gen and awareness campaigns have seen huge boosts in conversions - it has been a big asset.

Instapage review by Alan W.
Alan W.

"The easiest landing page creator out there"

What do you like best?

Instapage is exceptionally easy to use and integrate. Simple drag and drop on a WYSIWYG page makes building pages super quick and intuitive, even for non-coders like me. I am delighted with the easy user interface.

What do you dislike?

Some integration issues but Instapage working hard to help me overcome them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you'll like it. Customer support is second to none.

Instapage is at the core of our prospect engagement mechanism. Coupled with Autopilot, Typeform, Stripe, Quaderno - all super easy to integrate - we have built a complete landing page solution that is engaging very strongly with our target audience.

Instapage review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"A great landing page creator with great UX and excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

This is absolutely the best landing page creating solution I've ever used. I have no problem to create 10 landing pages in one day with great design and easily fine tune any objects as I want. And the updates is amazing, it keep releasing new feature almost every couple weeks. Most important is that the custom service is excellent, I get response in 3 seconds everytime I use live chat, I mean every single time.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any serious bug so far. But right now it's not support Chinese URL. Therefore, they told me they are working on it after I told them this issue. I trust their processing speed as they almost release new feature every couple weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and u will stack with it.

We are a local repair company that is keep extending more categories and covering more brands. So we need a solution which can create new content especially landing page for easiest way with whole easy SEO and custom domain solution. I can say that Instapage saved me lot of time. And those pages are working so great so far.

Instapage review by User in Internet

"Fast & easy lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

Creating a nice and an effective landing page has never been easier. Thanks to many build in features and a possibility to easily adapt a page with HTML code, you can create an amazing landing page that will give an extra value to your business. One of the things that I like the most about Instapage is a very helpful customer service. Instapage team replies quickly and in detail explains possible ways to work out a solution for the submitted issues.

What do you dislike?

I wish Instapage provided more build in tools in order to improve a page design e.g. an image slider. I have also noticed some glitches in the pictures display, it happens very often that once a page is published it doesn't show pictures correctly (they move, only half of a picture appears, a picture has a black frame around). I also wish Instapage was more mobile responsive (e.g. a background picture) or provided more customization options for it.

I use Instapage to create landing pages as a marketing tool in order to generate more leads.

Instapage review by Brad B.
Brad B.

"Instapage Review"

What do you like best?

Instapage is a very simple platform. I love the easy, yet powerful use.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. If anything, I wish it had more back-end features with the thank you page, and possibly a built-in email marketing platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used many different landing pages, but for the price, quality, and functionality of Instapage, I will continue to use it over any other and highly recommend it.

Instapage is a fantastic resource for my business. I use it for lead generation, referral marketing, my website, and facebook.

Instapage review by Zinzan C.
Zinzan C.

"Instapage - Best of the bunch. "

What do you like best?

- ease of use

- range of tools

- super easy drag and drop editor

- good customer support

- range of integrations

What do you dislike?

- poor mobile editor (I know it's working hard)

- a little pricey

- sometimes difficult to work with images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely easier to use than most other services.

Growing company and good support (join the Facebook group).

The biggest benefit has been being able to quickly create landing pages to support sales. If the sales team comes to me with an idea or area they want to focus on, I can have a fully integrated, custom URL landing page ready to roll.

Instapage review by Danny F.
Danny F.

"Seamless and Intuitive "

What do you like best?

It is the most intuitive software I have ever used. It works exactly like you need it to.

What do you dislike?

Some of the navigation for making changes is a little clunky but that is a nit pick.

Spinning up professional landing pages in minutes compared to using our CMS. The ease in publishing pages to WordPress.

Instapage review by Angela A.
Angela A.

"Easy to use, and great support team"

What do you like best?

Instapage has a drag and drop builder, which is so easy to use. It has plenty of features (even in the basic tier) and the Instapage team provides great articles to help you build a landing page that converts. The Instapage support team are very patient and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish A/B testing and lead email notifications were available in the basic tier.

Lead generation is easy, and building a sales funnel to build my contact list is also easy

Instapage review by Jose G. L.
Jose G. L.

"Instapage has definitely met expectations"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop editor for landing pages is just phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the company's pricing. With so many alternatives out there at much lower pricing, I don't see the need to price so high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, it is a good option to consider.

Setting up landing pages for any event has helped us do quick, professional event pages without spending hours setting it up.

Instapage review by Art Burke  • H.
Art Burke • H.

"Instapage Service"

What do you like best?

Like many products today, Instapage offers different levels of subscription, including the basic or free service. The free, without obligation is a nice feature in order to see if what is offered fits your needs and expectations. Instapage offers many different landing page options so the end user can choose what suites their need. Additionally, their dashboard layout and alert notifications are "state-of-the-art, extremely helpful and easy to manage.

Adding a landing page service to my website was a new venture for me, and while the process is simple, I was absolutely amazed at the response and follow-up I received from their technical support to my questions and the additional help provided that included a little tutorial help to not only get my landing page up and running but how to effectively use and manage it. NEVER once did anyone at Instapage imply they could not provide help to me at the free service level as many other providers do.

After the great technical support and general help I received and having my Instapage landing page in place and functioning, I've upgraded to one of their paid subscription services. If you are considering a landing page for your website or Blog and you are a novice like me, I highly recommend trying Instapage first.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything Instapage offers is easy to understand and manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are expert or novice when it comes to landing page services, I highly recommend checking out Instapage as part of your due diligence process.

I provide a service, opposed to online retailing so I was look for a method to bring people to my website and the Instapage services helped me address the need.

Instapage review by William S.
William S.

"The best solution for if you are strating a Business"

What do you like best?

The way it works and how simple it is to create awesome looking pages without being a designer and without knowing anything about coding.

As well the support was perfect and extremely fast.

Perfect!

What do you dislike?

The possibility to upgrade is too easy to do and if you click the wrong button you automatically pay 1 year. That is not an issue, make a "are you sure" button and the problem is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is just an idea but a bundle for startups that are using this kind of product for 2-3 month of A/B testing and lead generation could be a business.

I was looking for an intuitive landing page for making lead generation through A/B testing and Instapage worked perfectly for my objective. We make leads with fancy pages!

Instapage review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Instapage = Critical Component"

What do you like best?

As part of our overall digital marketing platform, Instapage is a critical component. The ability to quickly develop pages and then run A/B split tests is awesome. Integration to our CRM is also one of the must have features.

What do you dislike?

I would love to access some of the additional features, but can't justify the additional spend.

Lead generation and capture off the back of our inbound marketing and digital social spend.

Instapage review by Eddie B.
Eddie B.

"Anything becomes possible with Instapage!"

What do you like best?

My entire marketing plan went from a dream to reality when I found Instapage. I am now able to create professional looking optimized pages that I previously would have had to spend hundreds of dollars on and have no control over. With Instapage, I can create as many pages as I want and my cost does not change, plus I have total control over the page and can make modifications on the fly and not have to wait days as I did before when I was using designers.

But, that's just the beginning, what is the most impressive to me, without a doubt, is the support you receive from the Instapage staff. Most likely you will never need them because they have tutorials on literally every question you could possibly think of to ask. Further, they provide regular articles with the most up to date information on how to make your page a success.

Instapage has my excitement level over online marketing higher than it has ever been because I know anything is possible with tools, tutorials, and support they provide. Thank you Instapage! ~ Eddie Bonuchi

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Instapage. If you use them, you to will see they are the best marketing tool you will ever come across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now! Your life will change when you see the ease at which you can create professional pages that others cannot afford to purchase. You will be creating masterpieces in no time. Get Instapage today!

I'm solving all my business marketing problems because I can now create my pages directly as I need to be presented to my audience. I constantly have others asking me if I can help them create a site like mine and I tell them there is no need, just go visit the guys at Instapage and you'll begin creating pages like mine withinin a matter of minutes.

Instapage review by Anne F.
Anne F.

"My landing page builder of choice"

What do you like best?

I've tried almost every landing page builder on the market (Unbounce, Leadpages, Pagewiz, Kickoff Labs, etc.) and I can say with confidence Instapage is the easiest, simplest, most intuitive landing page builder by far. I was able to build my first page in under 10 minutes using one of their pre-built templates. Even better, the simplicity of the tool is not compromised by lack of features - they have everything I was looking for: drag and drop editor, SEO plug-in, mobile ready pages, conversion tracking, A/B testing capabilities, and integration with my marketing automation software (Autopilot). They are constantly listening to customer feedback and adding new features to the list. I love them!

What do you dislike?

Some small quirks, like the URL importer sometimes doesn't work they way you expect and there is no master template to apply tracking codes to every Instapage landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way to figure out if it's right for you is to give it a try! They have a 45 day free trial.

Attracting quality leads, converting leads with highly targeting landing pages and nurturing leads to a customer with content

Instapage review by Keith H.
Keith H.

"Simple. Agency Friendly. Mobile Ready. Custom HTML capabilities + Themes. Tons of Integrations!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for my agency to work with customers on landing page campaigns together. We can add them under our account, add tracking code, integrate conversion forms and a slew of other things they connect to.

You can go from nothing to a good looking landing page complete with tracking in a few hours.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were ways to copy and paste, and also ways to snap to alignments and such more easily. Other than that, their experience is dead simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many tools on the market for this, and competition is good. But all of the other interfaces I tried were complicated or lacked the capability to produce custom HTML while still allowing for Mobile ready designs.

Give this a try. If you're an agency, you can split new clients and get a better rate for your customer (or margin).

We are now sending all of our traffic to Instapage landing pages when we need them to convert.

We solved our need for both a website and conversion pages. We use Instapage to quickly produce landing pages that are attached to ad campaigns. This allows us to have a trackable, measurable, mobile optimized conversion funnel that we can quickly A/B test.

Instapage allows us to also provide other services to our customers, like landing page design, and produce themes for them to use. So we are earning revenues from that as well as an Agency.

Instapage review by Dean R.
Dean R.

"Best Landing Page Creation"

What do you like best?

If you are looking to quickly and professionally create a landing page to sell your product or service, InstaPage.com is the way to go. I'm a professional developer and I've worked for companies like Apple and UUNET technologies. The folks over at InstaPage are top notch. Their customer service is very responsive and knowledgable. When I first looked at their pricing I thought it was a tad expensive, but now that I've used the product, it's well worth the price. And if you need customization they are often willing to write some additional code to make it happen and they didn't even charge me for that additional work. It also integrates with just about every popular campaign management site like MailChimp, Active Campaign, CRM etc. They also provide webhooks for additional customization.

I just can't can't say enough good things about InstaPage.

They let me try it out for 45 days for free without any limitations. So check it for 45 days for free. You will not be disappointed. www.InstaPage.com

Sincerely,

Dean Robinson

Peace Logic, Founder

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I think of anything really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend InstaPage. Top notch product and the customer service is exceptional.

I'm a recruiter for Lyft and Uber and I generate most of my lead using instapage.

Instapage review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Best Landing Page Building Site Available for the Money"

What do you like best?

Instapage was the best Landing Page platform I could find for someone like me who is a single Real Estate agent or small business. Takes a little time to figure out if you are not technically advanced but once you do, it is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Was hoping to have the option of using an "Instapage Pro" help build me a page but that is not available. You can go to sites like fiver.com to help though to get inexpensive help.

Being able to build a better "value add" landing page than most real estate websites provide. If you can separate yourself from other landing pages, more leads will come in.

Instapage review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Simple, Easy-to-Use Landing Page Creator"

What do you like best?

I've used all of the major landing page design tools (Unbounce, LeadPages, and Instapage). They all have their pros and cons, but the one that is the most well-rounded is Instapage. It has exactly what someone needs to build an amazing, responsive page.

This team really got the "drag-and-drop" concept perfected. I've never seen a drag-and-drop interface executed better than this. It makes building pages actually fun.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Instapage. Maybe a few more integrations would be nice, but for the most part, this platform has everything you would expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose giving them a try. Trust me, even if you have no idea what you're doing, you'll feel right at home building and launching amazing pages with Instapage.

I'm an inbound marketing consultant, so I'm constantly building and testing landing pages. I need something that looks good, is easy to edit, and can be split tested. Instapage answers all of these problems! Oh, and the templates are awesome.

Instapage review by Steven P.
Steven P.

"Incredible platform!"

What do you like best?

Ease of creating web pages, opt-ins and funnels.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with Wordpress Plugins (I hit a few bugs).. but support is great and all was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Instapage to grow your online or offline business. It's super easy to use and the options to create anything you might need are limitless. I've been able to do an online launch as well create opt-in offers and sales pages with ease. The platform is sturdy and I have experienced minimal bugs. I am a huge fan already.

Growing my online business..

Instapage review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"Great tool for building high converting landing pages"

What do you like best?

A great tool for quickly develope high converting, mobile ready landing pages for any type of service or product.

Very easy to manage A/B testing feature and a very fast and helpfull support team!

Overall, I totally recommend it.

What do you dislike?

They can work more at the conversion of the desktop version to the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend it

You can easily use it without any programming skills and it’s nice integrated with all major CRM, tracking or emailing solution. Using Instapage we managed to increase our conversion rates with more than 250%.

Instapage review by User in Internet

"Very easy to use and flexible "

What do you like best?

I can create landing pages without using dev resources pretty easily and at the same time is flexible enough for me to add specific functionalities

What do you dislike?

There's not enough flexibility in Mobile mode. I wish I could adjust CSS on Mobile separately

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a marketing team that wants to move fast, but has no dev or design team, Instapage is the way to go. I have evaluated other products and they don't have the same level of flexibility and ease that Instapage has.

Landing pages for Marketing, we are have been able to create landing pages that have helped us get a lift in performance from our marketing campaigns

Instapage review by Tamara N.
Tamara N.

"GREAT platform to build visually appealing landing pages quickly"

What do you like best?

I love the drag-and-drop functionality to customize landing pages to exactly how I envision them in my head. Everything is very intuitive and, again, the high level of customization lets me create awesome pages.

What do you dislike?

There's some odd functionality when adding content that crosses over two sections. I liked the look from a template I started with, but when I tried to recreate it myself, sometimes content would move to a single section.

We're doing some market testing for a product concept. Looking to send traffic to these landing pages and collect lead information to gauge market interest.

Instapage review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Instapage has streamlined my online marketing flow."

What do you like best?

I love that I can make pages really fast and deploy them to my Wordpress site with only a couple clicks. I use pages for lead generation, content pages, webinars, thank you pages, special offers, and even payment pages (with embedded forms).

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure it's a "dislike", but I'd love to see two things: First, more themes/templates. There are a ton right now, but we always want more options, right? Second, the ability to make a form just send an email instead of forcing an integration. For example, I want a form on my page to just be a contact form. That's not possible right now. I can only make a form that leads to an integration provider. That's great for newsletter signups or something, but not for a simple contact form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use Instapage if you find yourself struggling to make new web pages for various marketing or communications projects. It's perfect for a quick page builder. Agencies will love it for managing multiple clients in one space.

Instapage solves the problem of making unique pages for unique use cases. I don't always want to use the same layout that my Wordpress theme provides. Often, I want to have a unique layout just for that one page. Instapage makes that so much easier than in the past.

Instapage review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best landing pages tool"

What do you like best?

Modern templates ready to use for a variety of use cases (register to event, thank you page, etc.).

Easy to setup and use.

Includes conversion analytics and tracking.

Can be deployed on custom subdomain to appear part of the website.

What do you dislike?

Could include more templates (although they're available to purchase on themeforest).

Some elements could be editable without having to touch CSS (like form field style).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Make sure you select the Professional plan so you can have all the integrations with your other marketing tools/CRM/etc.

Creating marketing and sales flows with ease, creating demo request and other lead magnet pages without having to mess with the main website/CMS.

Instapage review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Tracking, Easy Build"

What do you like best?

As a designer I appreciate the tools that are easy to pickup and appease our analytics team to use this as a solution to landing pages. The heat-map and previewing tools are nice adds that make this a winner.

What do you dislike?

With a lot of design capabilities there are a few drawbacks like not knowing wher to look for tools or specific settings. There is also some vague guidelines about a 200k per month for visit volume, I currently have a question in about it, but it shouldn't be a problem. Overall very few complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easier to build pages in here than it is to build in a squarespace template. It is quite easy with a large number of templates and modern considerations.

Short turnaround landing pages where tracking is needed.

Instapage review by Paul G.
Paul G.

"Instapage is not very good"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to tracks leads easily

What do you dislike?

It's not responsive, there is no full width site option, you can't do background videos, there is no true parallax, you can fully control the mobile version, mobile version always looks stupid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for other options. Instapage's price is going up and is no longer really a valuable asset to have.

lead tracking and management

Instapage review by Jack W.
Jack W.

"Simple and effective marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to set up A/B testing, and there are a lot of great templates to work off.

What do you dislike?

Instapage users could benefit from some responsive design layouts. Would save me an extra step in regards to design, UI/UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instapage will work great for you if you have to (and you should) segment your marketing campaigns.

The pre-made templates have been well thought out in regards to driving users down the conversion funnel. I can already see how instapage will help my agency drive up user acquisition for many of our clients.

Instapage review by Chuck H.
Chuck H.

"Flexible and Fast Landing Pages"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to quickly template and produce landing pages for campaigns 100% visually with no reliance on dev at all. Much stronger than any integrated landing page tool offered by Hubspot and other Marketing Automation tools.

What do you dislike?

Landing pages are relatively isolated and you cannot set standard style rules or master templates that you cascade across all pages at once.

Landing pages for one-off marketing campaigns or initiatives.

Instapage review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great Web Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy tool to use to quickly put up landing pages and do split test to see what works best.

What do you dislike?

I wish it actually had an autoresponse system built into it and texting, however; it is compatible with various systems that do that very well and if you already have a autoresponder in place it's difficult with most companies to move your list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Getting new home buyer leads for my mortgage business. The split testing and the quick set up has been the most important features to me, not to mention Mobile Friendly which is a must these days.

Instapage review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"Amazing Time Saver and Quality Multiplier"

What do you like best?

The ability for our marketing staff to login and develop full mini-websites with minimal design support, along with the certainty that it will look great across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to design mobile-first rather than desktop-first. The current solution starts with desktop and you can hide and edit some elements, but not add anything new. We get around this by hiding images behind others on desktop and then revealing them on mobile, but would be nice to have a more elegant solution.

Productivity and Quality have vastly improved. Time to market with a new product is vastly reduced by having the ability to stand up landing pages within hours.

Instapage review by Marcell F.
Marcell F.

"All of my non-designer colleagues are able to create modern design webpages with ease"

What do you like best?

I like the very easy concept of responsiveness with only two view (desktop and mobile) with super easy, drag and drop reordering of elements. I also like the super easy concept of "sections". I like that all the elements you put on a webpage are pre-designed to a modern look and feel, so we have less chance that an unexperienced "designer" creates an ugly page.

What do you dislike?

The maximum number of users is too low. We are just a bit over the maximum, so there are colleagues with password sharing :(((

Recommendations to others considering the product

All of your staff members can become webpage designers with Instapage! Just target them to some blog entries about modern web UI and they are ready to fly.

We have a very old and ugly business software. We wanted to replace the web UI. Fortunately, our old system has HTML input feature, so we replaced all our '80 looking webpages to modern design, one by one.

Instapage review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"the best in the market-customer support experience was second to none."

What do you like best?

Easy to create landing pages-for those that don't use code. Good integration options. The wow moment for me was when I started up, I was trying to recreate old landing pages i previously built in unbounce and the customer support rep on livechat went above and beyond for me-asking a developer to build one for me as I was struggling.

What do you dislike?

being able to access other peoples projects in my team tricky-think i needed an upgrade?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a sophisticated but very easy to use landing page builder-go for it!

quick easy landing pages for competitions-even though they are very easy and quick to design, they look very professional. Great mobile view as well which is difficult to find. All members of my team can use (not just the designers) so i can have multiple team members working on one landing page (ie-design then goes to marketing-then to email marketing to integrate)

Instapage review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"A Very quick solution to campagin landing pages. Great service. A little room for improvement"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up a working landing page. The creative options: fonts, placement, colors—very useful. The staff are also very customer-oriented/flexible on chat & email.

What do you dislike?

Painful:

Mobile side is a little quirky. Adjustments to one element have a way of jumbling other, seemingly unattached elements, as though locked in by CSS. This can be nasty surprise. Potential for a lot of clutter int he working area. Needs a pasteboard to help sort out all the containers from Desktop side. Ipad falls into neither mobile or desktop and page locations are off, requiring workarounds.

Frustrating:

Cost of CRM integration/webhook =$80, seems high. would like it at a lower price point $30, more connected to volume and scale.

Not critical:

Would like email and phone support to be a little faster—though clearly the folks who ARE eventually answering KNOW THEIR STUFF (see positives), so understandably this is a growth/$ thing. this is really more of a wish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that webhooks is $80/mo.

Leads

Instapage review by Yash P.
Yash P.

"Amazing by every means necessary!"

What do you like best?

The easiness of deploying landing pages for all categories. The integration tools they have & the support team.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure, said that - it can get better for startups. Mid-size to 1.5 year old companies can well afford it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you are looking for landing pages that attracts the end user, especially for Mobile Apps.

The biggest problem of writing down that HTML Code from the scratch to create a landing page has gone, easy drag and drop facility for mobile & web versions of a site. Conversion rate changes considerably.

Instapage review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like the personalization. You can literally create ANY KIND OF PAGE YOU WANT TO! It's amazing!

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about it. Maybe more social media options, like connecting a Fanpage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need landing pages that are easy to personalize and set up (especially if you have a Wordpress website), this is the company for you!

It definitely solves the problem of getting leads for me. I have been gathering leads more efficiently. It's helped me make THOUSANDS of dollars!

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

easy to use and very intuitive. ``````````````````

What do you dislike?

the cost and being forced to upgrade. I went with Instapage because of pricing, clickfunnels was getting too expensive, but now Instapage's pricing is getting close to and over CF pricing. So I will have to make a decision whether to stay or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't force upgrades

I am using IP for all my capture pages and sales pages. The benefit is that it is super easy to put together a page. I want to start using A/B testing, but can't spend the money to upgrade right now.

Instapage review by Grace O.
Grace O.

"Very user friendly and effective"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very friendly. The sites are very easy to build with very aesthetically pleasing, and a large range of templates to start with. The templates can be kept as is, with only changing content, or customised to any level. The ease with which I can navigate around the page and create my desired look makes Instapage an awesome choice.

What do you dislike?

Having '.instapage' in the domain, however I understand this is what comes with the free account. Same story with the footer at the bottom of the page, 'create a free landing page'. Although understood as to why this is present in the free account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly yet has awesome features to include.

I am using instapage to gain leads to put into an emailing list. I have learned of the benefits of using the A and B variants, and the wonderful ability to integrate with different other platforms including Active Campaign.

Instapage review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"Perfect tool"

What do you like best?

I like to make A/B test and to see through analytics what is the best way to get leads ! I like also the tool for mobile.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that i can't have all my integration tools inside, but the team work on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, will be convince !!

I realized benefits because I dont waste my time.

Instapage review by Francesca D.
Francesca D.

"So good"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, many templates for each needs and great visual impact. There are integrations with many systems like MailChimp and SalesForce and possibility to set the Social Info and Google AdWords services

What do you dislike?

- would have more template to create mini-websites/portals, just for information

- Integration unintuitive with SF: no upload of lead in the system

- possibility to customize an own standard footer

focalize web communication on single topics and create dedicated campaigns to check and follow results

Instapage review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"Love this tool"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of website builders and landing page tools but instapage is hands down the easiest and most intuitive. I haven't had to work with their support team yet because I was able to figure out the product on my own.

What do you dislike?

I love the product but it's definitely best for landing pages... Meaning you can build a full website with it but it's not optimized for this...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried approximately four landing page tools before finding instapage and it was the best.

Building landing pages

Instapage review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"Easy to use with a high level of customization! Instapage has been great for my Agency."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Instapage is how easy it is to use and the level of customization I'm able to have. Before Instapage, I used several different landing page builders and always ran into one of two problems... it was either too difficult to use or it didn't have the level of customization I wanted. I would also add that the customer service has been really great whenever I've had a question or needed help with something.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the desktop version doesn't always convert well to the mobile version but they just added some features that is making it easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 day trial. No credit card required.

Being able to quickly and easily build and test landing pages.

Instapage review by Meredith O.
Meredith O.

"My favorite landing page service"

What do you like best?

Instapage is very easy to use, and even easier to make pages mobile responsive, which I didn't find with some of the other leading services. The customer support is great, and helped me through some detailed questions and needs even when I was still on the free trial.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes moving/scaling objects can be a little tricky if there are a lot of elements on the page. It would be great to have a few more out of the box images, buttons, and templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial is a great way to check out the full functionality by building and testing pages - you can even use the MailChimp integration during the free trial.

Creating affordable landing pages for clients in a timely manner. It's very easy to use and doesn't require any coding.

Instapage review by David K.
David K.

"Greatest Landing Page Engine Anywhere online! "

What do you like best?

Instapage has tons of great landing pages ready to be edited and setup is a snap. It makes creating a new website laughably easy.

What do you dislike?

Everyone over at instapage must be working 24 hours a day because I have gotten immediate responses every time regardless of the hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free to try it and little do you know it now but it will cost you dearly if you don't use it! Instapage will quickly become one of your strongest online assets.

All of my domains now have an email sign up or information leading people to my other sites. I used to have 40 unparked empty pages, now I have 40 highly converting landing pages, I love it!

Instapage review by Jorge H.
Jorge H.

"Simple and Powerfull"

What do you like best?

I am constantly working in personal projects and experiments to test some theories or ideas I have about Digital. I started more active executing these experiments in 2007 (Symposier.com). After 8 years I had produced 6 different experiments and multiple versions of each one of them and for every initiative and every new version the need of updating and managing the micro-site or landing page, that introduced the concept to its audience, was a complex activity... not because the web is difficult, but because I needed just ONE PAGE a Landing Page and the alternative then and now are focus on more... Square Space looks great, but their landing pages are not efficient (for me); WordPress or hosted Drupal were way more vs what I needed and I needed up always asking a developer to build what I needed...until last week.

By accident, I landed on Instapage.com and since then I have been working on it by my self, adjusting my landing pages and campaigns in the must simple way and without compromising power or quality. The authoring tools are intuitive, the templates are attractive and the support was amazing the first time I needed.

I highly recommend it for small business, personal projects or experimental initiatives. I haven't explored any enterprise feature at Instapage, because I haven't had the need, but for all of the above looks like the right tool to create, publish and manage your marketing communications to multiple audiences.

What do you dislike?

adding fonts to their already large library of fonts is not automated yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

great for small business, personal projects or brand experiments

now i can create landing pages for different targets faster than ever, which translates into faster time to market, faster testing and better marketing

Instapage review by Valerie S. J.
Valerie S. J.

"The Least Stressful Part of Starting a Business"

What do you like best?

I addition to not having much in the way of start-up funds, I had a lot to learn about my potential clients when I started my own cloud bookkeeping business. There was no way I was going to learn graphic design and web-development, but having a landing page was a must. With no creative skills, and not much patience, I was able to make a fantastic page with Instapage. Since making it several months ago, I haven't had to change much and have even gotten compliments from important people who see the web-pages of start-ups and modern small businesses all the time. Right away, I knew my web presence "spoke the language" of the people I wanted as my clients. Even with my limitied abilities, I was able to make a modern, clean plage that was also visually appealing adn informative. Instapage's customer success team was with me the whole way, going above and beyond over and over, to this day. My initial desire to have something to park at the domain I bought, became something much more than I thought I would be able to do so independently and on such a tight budget. Thanks to Instapage's ease of use and great results, I was even able to sell a new client on a page for one of their projects! I don't hesitate to ask when I need to fix or want to change anything. And best - they reply quickly, even though I am usually emailing them at 4AM!

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to get the messages people send through the contact form. I don't (yet!) need any sort of campaign email programs, many of which they integrate with. I would like a simple delivery of those messages and contacts right to my gmail or integration with some kind of email/contact management service, not marketing services, with a free plan for my super limited use, instead of getting notified and having to go to Instapage to retieve the info. (Though, based on my experience so far, they will read this and email me to tell that I can and how and what I am doing wrong!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was the most expensive thing I bought besides my business cards at first and it is still the best investment so far! And really, it's not much. PLUS, it's loaded with features I either don't understand or don't use, but I might! So, if I am happy with the price without working it to it's full potential that should speak volumes to the value. I don't see myself going anywhere else any time soon.

It makes it super easy for me to give people the low-down on how I can help them with their small busieness and put them at ease by setting the tone with the landing page first. I find people get anxious when it comes to bookkeeping and this way, I can start a conversation without them feeling intimidated. Also, instead of floating around out there in the ether until I can afford a webpage, I was grounded from the start with something legitimate at my domain, with my matching email, twitter account, etc.

Instapage review by Francis W.
Francis W.

"I really enjoy the templates but also having the control to change whatever I want."

What do you like best?

I love the fact you can move, change, and add anything anywhere on the page. I know sites like Leadpages have a method to not being able to control things I just find it so difficult to find a landing page template that suits my needs on Leadpages. With Instapage that isn't an issue.

I also like the cleaner look of Instapage and find it easier to navigate with less clutter.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues with integrations not sending leads over to my email providers like Aweber and ActiveCampaign on occasion. It's intermittent at best and has been a deal breaker for some of my clients but I haven't had enough issues yet to axe it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it. The templates lay a lot of groundwork if you aren't a designer so that you can still get a page up and running quickly.

They have a more web 2.0 look that's clean with distinct page sections that I really like and have found the clean look has helped with increased conversions.

Instapage review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Outstanding marketing tool for boosting bottom line easily "

What do you like best?

Instapage is super easy to use and the builder is intuitive. At first I would use it to design micro sites, then started using it for multi page sites linking the various pages together, now for ab testing higher traffic landing pages.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the text tool on the mobile site because it sometimes moves around a bit and can be tricky to retain formatting otherwise it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to get ideas about variations to test from various people... We ended up finding the winning headline from a guy in the customer service department.

We have boosted conversion rate of our ppc landing pages by almost 25% just by trying a bunch of combinations and removing the ones that were not performing well. The boosted conversion rate let us feed more back into the campaign and now it's 3x higher spend than before so really we get 375% overall increase in leads from Adwords.

Instapage review by Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

"easy to use, great images!"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy it was to create a landing page with Instapage. The images available are top quality and I like how I was able to edit a separate mobile display. If only I could use Instapage as my website host!

What do you dislike?

My problem was with my website host, not Instapage. A friend recommend Instapage and Im so glad she did. Now I see the opportunities and benefits of getting a higher quality webssite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your website host supports landing pages before you build one.

I wanted a landing page before paying for online advertising 'per click'. I need to change my webpage host before I can use Instapage - looking forward to feedback from clients after seeing my info displayed on the landing page.

Instapage review by Rhys K.
Rhys K.

"Instapage is epic"

What do you like best?

Instapage offers an easy to use, detailed landing page builder and exceptional service. Seriously they're all over it. I look forward to growing with Instapage ovetr the next few years and beyond feeling comfortable they are the best.

What do you dislike?

There could be more templates, I'd like to see some more imaginative designs but I'm sure they'll come. I'd also like to see them take the bull by the horns from an expertise point of view and get more content about landing pages out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Unbounce does not compare from a service standpoint.

It gives me an opportunity to create more leads. I conceed I haven't found the magic formula yet but it'll come. In the meantime I've managed to get something online that people can see.

Instapage review by Phillip H.
Phillip H.

"Outstanding customer support at Instapage."

What do you like best?

Instapage provides an easy to use framework for developing pages, but it's the Customer Support that really sets it apart. I get quick, friendly, and helpful answers to all my questions, which really helps me build my pages.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more "lead magnet" type of pages as well as VSL frameworks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support articles are great for figuring out how to do most of what needs to be done - go there first. If you can't figure something out, contact support. They have been quite helpful in making sure I achieve what I set out to do.

I have a direct marketing business where I do lead capture and sales pages. Instapage provides a framework for building pages quickly and doing split testing.

Instapage review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Excellent tool for Digital Marketers"

What do you like best?

Just login, pick a template and start designing. You can personalize the template completely, add your company logo and color palette and create a beautiful landing page in seconds. No design or programming skills needed!

What do you dislike?

Monthly rates are definitely cheaper than hiring a programming studio, but you'll be paying a considerable amount if you are not consistently using the tool, since you pay a monthly subscription. I'm an international user and i am subject to USD rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that provides everything you need for building Landing Pages, look no further. Try the free version and then upgrade for advanced features.

I have been able to target my campaigns and track wich ones are doing better thanks to A/B testing and the contact forms through the submissions.

Instapage review by Tommy O.
Tommy O.

"Seriously impressed."

What do you like best?

Some sites offer a cool *looking* interface that isn't worth a flip. Instapage created a UI/UX that is not only insanely clean and beautiful but it's easy enough for an 8 year old to use. I've only seen one other UI this bullet proof and that was MailChimp, which can also be integrated with InstaPage.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. It's seriously perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please start doing POPUPS!! :)

I spent 2 days shopping around for a landing page solution and was beyond flustered. I paid an arm & a leg to one of InstaPages competitors only to realize their system wasn't any good. I finally stumbled upon InstaPage and my jaw hit the floor. I knew my week was about to get a lot easier..... Their UI is a piece of cake, the pages basically built themselves. I am a designer (20 years experience) therefor I am NOT easy to please when it comes to details. Instapage has it all. Their templates were obviously designed by perfectionists, to the pixel.... I cannot imagine how many thousands of hours went into getting this right. I'll never look elsewhere.

Instapage review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"Excellent! Great Lead Generating Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is. It wasn't at the very beginning however now that I know what I'm doing and understand the platform, it's a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I would say the learning curve as it's easy to use but not that simple to learn. However it's worth the time to spend and the support people are awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend asking for help and asking for a taped webinar or go on a webinar instead of trying the do it yourself route.

Has allowed us to bring in more unbranded leads to our business at a reasonable cost.

Instapage review by Ty M.
Ty M.

"Easy to use without being limited"

What do you like best?

I've used many landing page creators in my day. Instapage is perfect for marketers like me who have high standards for design and want enough flexibility to customize a page's HTML/CSS/Javascript without too much limitation.

What do you dislike?

Resizing images could be a little slicker. I'd love the ability to expand an image while keeping anchored at center with a shift-command-click function like photoshop/illustrator.

We can quickly launch growth experiments with Instapage. Campaigns are easy to customize and save us massive amounts of time so we can stay nimble. Some of the experiments we've launched via Instapage landing pages have helped us grow our customer-base drastically.

Instapage review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Love Instapage! "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of it. I'm not a designer and I have very little time to focus on the design of the page so the simplicity was key for me. I also really like the new chat functionality.

What do you dislike?

There not much that I don't like but if I have to say anything I dislike having to upload images. It would be great for Instapage to have a photo library available within the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how to integrate with webhooks. It changed everything for me and is very simply to use but you need to understand the form fields or you will get held up on having the two systems sync.

Responsive design! Plus, I need to launch campaigns very quickly and Instapage allows me to do so while giving me time back to focus on strategy.

Instapage review by Breanna R.
Breanna R.

"Incredible landing page builder"

What do you like best?

Love ease of use and how quickly I am able to build a beautiful landing pages. The templates are always an incredible starting point.

What do you dislike?

As of right now, there is nothing that I do not like.

Qualified lead capture.

Instapage review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Great product ... Some minor adjustments needed"

What do you like best?

Quick to get up and running. Interface is very simple.

What do you dislike?

The design interface could be better. Guides and rulers need to be added. Upload could be simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! You'll be hooked after your first campaign is a success!

Greatest lead-gen tool ever! Very flexible and can change up in a minute to maximize offers.

Instapage review by Taylor D.
Taylor D.

"Increased total sales and conversions "

What do you like best?

Instapage has allowed me to put together professional web pages that would cost me thousands of dollars in a matter of minutes. Hey have increased our conversions by over 200% over other landing page platforms which has increased our total sales as well

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I truly did not like

Instapage has helped solve the problem of the pipeline running dry. With professional pages presented to the right audience, we bring in a ready flow of prospects

Instapage review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"The best landing page builder for marketers"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use the drag-and-drop page builder, and they have a large set of integrations.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little more expensive than the competition, and you only get unlimited landing pages on the enterprise plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing product, but if you need lots of pages it will probably be cheaper with something like LeadPages

Landing page creation

Instapage review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Great tool that is easy to use"

What do you like best?

Site it's self is user friendly, lots of templates to choose from and very easy to build your own.

What do you dislike?

As of now I don't have any dislikes. Users can make the pages as easy or as complicated as they like.

The problem I was having was people hate going through multiple real estate websites trying to find what they need without being bombarded with irrelevant information. The landing pages allows me to cater to their specific needs without having to search and avoiding random pop-ups.

Instapage review by Zoë S.
Zoë S.

"Instapage makes landing page editing a FUN part of my day!"

What do you like best?

Ease of switching between mobile & desktop views.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the image module. The organization is not as user-friendly as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a breeze! You'll learn the editor quickly and be able to create beautiful landing pages. Also a good amount of templates if you're starting out and need inspiration.

Instapage saves us so much time. We don't need to be website coders to create beautiful landing pages for our Wordpress site.