(170 reviews)

Instapage makes personalized digital advertising easier for teams and agencies by providing a powerful end-to-end solution for quickly building, integrating, and optimizing landing pages.

Work for Instapage?

Learning about Instapage?

Instapage Reviews

Ask Instapage a Question
Showing 172 Instapage reviews
Instapage review by Jonh C.
Jonh C.

"nice landing pages in a few minutes "

What do you like best?

This platform is very good, very useful, it allows you to create landing pages in a very simple way but having a high quality result, it has a drag system that allows you to add or delete something that you do not like on your landing page , I've used it around 10 times, besides it allows me to measure the performance of each landing page to understand what I like more to each user that has visited my landing pages that I normally use them to make next sales and to expand my list of prospects to then offer them my produc

What do you dislike?

I have not had a problem with this tool, I was even researching it before using it and I concluded that it is the best one on the market, which I confirmed after using it

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that they make their landing pages simple without much text, when the client arrives at a landing page he wants the exact and concrete information. so they will have better results

The problem that solves me is that my job is to sell, and I have had to learn to sell also online, which I understood that one of the basic things to achieve that is to have data of your potential customers, which I can achieve with this tool, I can design landing pages without knowing programming, I just do it to my liking quickly and easily and I'm testing it. It saves me a lot of time and money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Instapage
Instapage review by Andres O.
Andres O.

" Instapage, the solution to an increasingly difficult market!"

What do you like best?

Instapage is a tool that REALLY simplifies what it means to create online landing pages, it is amazing the ease with which we can create, edit, manage, manage the web traffic that this tool offers us, there are many things you can do within this incredible platform, how to do A / B test, make instant landing page with your own domain, can be integrated with a number of tools, we can create incredible buttons that call the action.

Among the qualities that I like most are:

- Create landinpage quickly with the quick edit tool that offers you pre-designed pages!

-do A / B tests that allow us to optimize our marketing campaigns, instapage offers us incredible data about our web traffic.

- Create and design smart buttons that increase% conversion.

- Easily integrate videos, texts, images, paragraphs and HTML codes in your web page.

- Another of the great functions that it has is that you can place your own URL to your landing pages!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that this tool is a bit expensive, there are other tools on the market that are not as good as this one, but I still think it is something expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very intuitive tool, I really recommend it, if you do not have knowledge in web design and programming, definitely Instapage is your solution.

We solved our programming problem, at the beginning we had to hire programmers to design our promotions landingpages, now we do them with this incredible tool, it has really been very useful

What Landing Page Builders solution do you use?

Instapage review by Megan R.
Megan R.
View Original

"Great Until You Need to Cancel"

What do you like best?

Instapage is easy to use. Creating landing pages and getting them setup in Wordpress is incredibly easy. I love the integration with mailchimp as well as the ability to redirect pages to thank you pages for conversion counting. They is also a large template library which is useful when you are needing fresh ideas for some of the landing pages.

The mobile pages are much more improved and you do not have to create a separate mobile page but instead can use the desktop pages.you created for mobile.

All versions have unlimited visitors and unlimited domains so you can use this software across multiple websites and clients.

What do you dislike?

**Trying to cancel your account is easy but unless you can do it within 24 hours of being billed, you will not get a refund for anything you paid. They throw the terms of service in your face which is never on the emails about your account renewing.That is bad business!**

Some of the features I wanted to use such as using html forms & A/B page testing are considered advanced and require a more expensive package so upgrading is required. I am not a fan of the conversion dashboard, it's kind of clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

**Read the terms of service, these guys are slippery about canceling you account**

Consider whether you need the basic membership or the more expensive version which includes A/B testing & page code editing. With the basic integrations, you can get by with the $29/mo version.

I am using LPs in a couple ways. As a lead generation funnel for Adwords campaigns and as a registration page for a product I am selling.

Instapage review by Caroline K.
Caroline K.

"Landing Page Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the set up was. The drag and drop design is easy for people who don't know code, but it also allows coding options for those who do. Customer service has been easy to contact. They are quick with their response times and have suggested workarounds or provided videos to help fix any issues. They are really good about always improving the interface and adding new features to the site.

What do you dislike?

There are only a couple of minor issues that I dislike. One is offering a Drupal community-approved update to their module. We are using a slightly older version of Drupal and it appears they don't have plans to offer a Drupal-approved update to their module for that version. There are also random bugs when trying to format text. For example, sometimes a sans serif font appears as a serif and doesn't seem to want to change. If you work with a template and some code, it can be challenging to edit the default coding. The built-in forms can be a bit limiting. The program will try to automatically reformat for mobile, but it may not always be exactly the way you want it to look, so there is a bit of redesigning required when going to mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

We needed a one-stop, catch all page for our advertising campaign. Instapage has been a quick, easy option to create and manage all our landing pages in one place without having to know any code, but also having code as an option for those who do. The ability to add our own tracking codes as well as track inside Instapage itself has been a big help as well.

Instapage review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"Want pay for the privilege of doing QA and Testing work? Instapage is for you!"

What do you like best?

It makes landing pages and has integrations (that occasionally work) with popular marketing software.

What do you dislike?

This might be the buggiest piece of production software I've ever encountered.

Yesterday it was the H1, H2, H3, etc. heading tags not working. Today my integrations with both Salesforce and Autopilot stopped working. There have been many other bugs encountered in the past few months but I've tried to block them out.

Their pricing / product comparison page is also misleading. They don't list UTM Parameters as a feature that isn't available in some versions. But it's not available in their Core version. They claim that UTM Parameters is the same thing as "Dynamic Text Replacement" (DTR) but, according to their own page on DTR, DTR is a different feature (DTR dynamically changes text shown to the user visiting the landing page; in contrast UTM parameters are not seem by users).

Relative to other marketing tools that actually work as intended, Instapage is also really expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be ready to get familiar with their support team

At present Instapage is causing more problems than it's solving. Rather than getting stuff done with Instapage, I spend my days discovering and documenting Instapage bugs, reporting them via their live chat, having the live chat person tell me they don't know why it's not behaving as it should and that they need to "consult a colleague," then never hearing back with a resolution.

Instapage review by Christa K.
Christa K.

"Easy to use and set up even with little experience or prior knowledge of the tool"

What do you like best?

I'm by no means an IT person but was able to set up Instapage in a few minutes. It is very easy to set up on a Wordpress site. Updates are really easy to make. SEO tags, social media tags, etc. are very useful.

What do you dislike?

The design tool could use some improvements with grouping, mobile design, alignment guides, etc. Any designer knows that the key to a good mobile design is having a good grid/guide system. But there is no such feature to help with this in Instapage. I usually add in lines as guides and then delete them later. I really wish there was a feature that let you import a PSD file to speed up the design time. Also, the generated mobile design that comes from a desktop design is always really wonky at first and always needs to be redesigned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the trial; there's nothing to lose really

We needed a tool like this to set up landing pages faster than the IT department could, and it is meeting that goal very well. We use it for PPC campaigns.

Instapage review by Vipul B.
Vipul B.

"Good solution for your lead generation requirements."

What do you like best?

I wanted a landing page solution that would fit my current lead generation needs while integrating with my existing services like Salesforce. Instapage's seamless functionality was just what I was looking for.

Also, the easy responsive design editor was a plus.

What do you dislike?

I had to compromise on the limited form design capabilities of the system. I wanted the ability to resize or tweak my form to make it more visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that would make your Marketing an independent function in terms of making landing pages and collecting leads, Instapage is your go-to tool.

Lead generation was my primary requirement and nudging developers wasn't a good idea. I wanted a DIY solution that would help me work at scale. I wanted something that would allow me to create and optimize as many landing pages as I want without having to go to my developer team for help.

Benefits:

Marketing Independence

Lead Generation

Instapage review by Mike N.
Mike N.

"Quick go-to for landing pages"

What do you like best?

I like that instapage is visual-based, so I don't have to know code or be a programmer to get it functioning right. There are templates to use or I can copy ones I've used and just modify them. Instapage integrates with many other services, and I use it in tandem with Active Campaign to capture leads, etc. Also, I like that you can modify the mobile-friendly design at the same time so the site will look great from either computer screen, tablet, or phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some things easy to forget, like changing the thumbnail pic, seo information, etc. Also, I heard other sites, namely lead pages, show you top performing templates. It would be nice to see this feature here. It would also be nice to have guides (such as a designer would use in adobe illustrator) so that you can frame out your workspace instead of winging it. There may be other items I'd miss, but I really haven't used anything else just yet and I have a lower end account so not sure what I'd get upon upgrading. Just don't see the value yet to do so.

I've been able to procure leads by customizing my pages and ads for a niche audience. I've been able to also create presentations for people that I can send them to, so that's cool too. All-in-all, having the capabilities that instapage allows has helped me to appear and present things more professionally.

Instapage review by Sherna J.
Sherna J.

"Quick, Easy DIY Page Builder"

What do you like best?

A page can be built & setup within 2 minutes, the interface is quite easy to understand and clean, huge lot of interesting templates to choose from

What do you dislike?

Limited capabilities within forms i.e. no option for captcha code or no validation criterias, inability to change font to match internal branding guidelines, inability to add a 404 (page not found), now way to monitor source of lead, no "click maps" on landing pages to verify which CTA worked best

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to a tool to quickly startup on and capturing leads then Instapage is the way to go.

I use instapage to solve my major roadblock i.e. inability to capture leads on my local CRM. Instapage helps me capture my leads from multiple sources, allows me to analyze visitors vs. submissions, collects leads in an exportable format that I can import into any CRM.

Instapage review by Cody P.
Cody P.

"Quick, Simple and Effective Landing Pages from Instapage!"

What do you like best?

I've used plenty of WYSIWYG Creative tools for websites and landing pages over the years. Instapage wins my vote for being the most effective and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way they put together the different package features. It was going to cost quite a bit extra for one feature I really wanted/needed. I contacted support and they helped me with a work around that instantly overcame my issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I build landing pages daily. I've tested all of the top platforms and InstaPage gets my business!

We needed a solution that provided easy landing page design with the ability to manually edit the mobile version and auto send lead notifications to specific recipients for specific promotions. We have been breaking lead volume records month after month since using Instapage!

Instapage review by User

"Fast and easy for beginners and small businesses"

What do you like best?

Instapage is extremely easy to get started with. There are hundreds of fully developed templates that you can use as a starting point.

What do you dislike?

There's often a lag time when you're moving graphics around on a page or waiting for another kind of edit to take place, to the point that sometimes I have to take my hands off the keyboard and wait or I'll end up stacking commands. Unlike other landing page services, you're limited to a fairly small usable space and end up with a lot of filler background on the right and left sides of your pages on a widescreen monitor. I don't like the way it handles layout and editing of mobile page versions--nothing shows up in sensible size or order, and you can't ungroup elements on the mobile side, so their tech support told me essentially "use grouping to lock elements on the regular page, get them where you want them, then go through and UNLOCK EVERY GROUP so you can manipulate the elements on mobile. Which is time-consuming. And the lead forms are inexplicably gigantic on mobile and there's no way to control the size. Another weird graphic issue is that you can't resize an image to a specific dimension--you can only drag the edges to resize, and it is often truly impossible to get an image that ought to fit the workspace exactly to actually hit the edges. And, on the actual pages displayed to people, the selection order is weird: if you want to select and copy a few blocks of text on the screen, chances are good that you can't select items in the order in which they appear. This may have to do with WHEN you added each element to the page or if you moved something around, but it's still wack that you can't just select and copy contiguous elements to the clipboard every single time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is just getting started with landing pages (in which case you're quite a bit behind), make sure you really understand all the features, integrations, analytics and page design options that you'll end up needing.

It's very fast and easy to set up quick custom landing pages for different campaigns. I know I've listed a lot of things that I dislike but it is really easy to use and track and make changes.

Instapage review by Kimberli L.
Kimberli L.

"Landing Page Online Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Set up a landing page within 5 minutes. You can also create a mobile version. A/B testing is available. Support is excellent. When a user fills out your landing page, you get the information emailed to you. Duplicate an existing landing page (or an existing website with the Premium version). Love that Instapage does not brand our landing pages -- looks like an original website. Also, Instapage can now integrate with Marketo. Definitely headed in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

Tracking conversions with Google Adwords will not be accurate without the premium version (most expensive). However, Instapage tracks conversions itself (and it is accurate). Based on how many users you purchase, simultaneous logins are tracked (and logs off the other user). Expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support has been excellent -- any time I had an issue, they were able to walk me through and resolve the problem. Try making a landing page during your trial -- the ease of use is one of the best qualtiies of Instapage. I've been able to create over 15 landing pages and the conversions I'm seeing makes it worth the purchase.

Creating landing pages and websites in-house; no need to hire a designer. The user will not need coding knowledge to use Instapage effectively. Changes, testing and optimizing can be done quickly. Websites are published quickly. We're seeing conversions on our landing pages (and know which ones perform better than others).

Instapage review by Marcus S.
Marcus S.

"Instapage Rocks!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Integrates great with 3rd party apps. We switched from Clickfunnels because its design was so "Sales focused". We wanted to be able to create landing pages that converted but also looked great.

What do you dislike?

My major concern is that the forms are not able to go horizontally without major coding additions. Being able to go side-side with form fields makes it easier when you're collecting a lot of data and don't want to make your page a mile long.

Conversions, UX, content flow. The ability to analyze and select different conversions within the page has been great. Since we create so many pages with different end points it really helps us to personalize each experience.

Instapage review by Ken R.
Ken R.

"Best page builder I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Instapage provides complete customization of everything while at the same time being really easy to use. Their drag and drop builder is the best I have ever used. I usually have issues with builders like that where I either can't get the layout quite how I want or it's too complicated. Instapage finds the balance between the two. I also really love how easy it is to get a page. The other day I needed a landing page for an online summit I'm hosting. I bought the domain, installed WordPress, built my page in Instapage, and sent it to my WordPress plugin and the site was live. The entire process took about 30 minutes. So far, Instapages has done everything I need it do, and it does it very well.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of complaints for Instapage. The only thing I really see myself wanting is a ConvertKit integration, which is already on their list of integrations to work on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Similar to other landing page builders, but does everything better. I was a fan of LeadPages, but Instapages drag and drop functionality makes building pages more customizable.

It was always a pain to set up a new landing page that looked great. I'm not a designer, and didn't feel like installing a new WordPress theme every time I wanted to create a landing page. Instapage makes it super easy, and makes it look great.

Instapage review by Constance P.
Constance P.

"The best landing page tool on the market"

What do you like best?

A very easy-to-use platform to create professional and modern landing pages.

A simple interface with a great drag and drop system.

Templates are really nice and helpful so you can begin easily to build your page.

You can connect your page to many other interfaces like Mailchimp or Wordpress.

Quite everything is customisable so you can adapt your page to your graphic charter.

When your browser suddenly quit most of the time Instapage have kept your work intact and that is so cool and convenient.

What do you dislike?

Not many things. Maybe the fact that it is not possible to use the account in the same time of another people. Some options could be added but as it is always evolving I'm sure it will be the case soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Instapage almost every day, to create landing pages for our clients. It’s a very easy-to-use website, and it allows us to pass strong messages via amazing landing pages in no time! Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in creation, you’ll be able to build entirely personalised landing pages, consistent with the rest of your website. I simply strongly recommend this tool!

We can pass strong messages and improve conversion rate of our clients campaigns.

Thanks to Instapage we offer responsive and intuitive pages that give concrete and important informations to people.

We can create pages without being or hiring a senior developer, you don't have to code to create a landing page on Instapage.

Instapage review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Instapage Top Landing Page Builder"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use and it allows you to everything you would need on a landing page builder. Desktop/ Mobile customization, Easy to use templates, tracking code embed, easy integration to any CRM, page analytics, A/B split test

What do you dislike?

The look and feel of the overall template pages could be cleaner in my opinion. But on the other hand, the service allows you to customize, move around page sections, and provide your page with custom css coding. A cleaner look could be accomplished but just with more time/work.

Instapage makes it easy for us to build out landing, sales, and thank you pages quickly while allowing us to customize the page to exactly what we want

Instapage review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Elegant, effective landing pages with base-level expertise"

What do you like best?

Instapage is a tool that allows simple landing pages to look good while being built quickly -- and has enough features and customization to make a complex landing page fantastic. Very low barrier of entry allows for easy effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Some of the publishing options can be a little clunky, especially with first-time setup. The preview views on mobile sometimes feign blank space, but it looks fine when published.

Instapage allows us to build more attractive landing pages that drive conversions as marketers with basic to moderate knowledge of design and HTML without involving web development resources or wasting time.

Instapage review by Lucas B.
Lucas B.

"Powerful toll, amazing support - Totally recommend it"

What do you like best?

It is hard to choose just one feature. The support really impressed me, since I got answer within few minutes. Besides, the many possibilities you have in terms of design is a plus - they offer many templates for different kinds and styles of landing pages, according to your needs and goals.

The content they offer in their blog section is simply incredible (it is really hard to absorb it all!). They post new content in a daily base and it is high caliber content. They also have many e books and educational videos on their blog / website. And that is for free!!

What do you dislike?

It s been a month since I started to use the tool. Until now, I did not find any critical point that deserves a dislike comment. Maybe I could comment something about the price. It is not expensive but also not cheap. Considering all they offer, it is totally worth it! You have the option of paying monthly for it or annually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good option! Just go for it ;)

Before we were using our website to reach potential new clients. Afterwards, we started to use landing pages but using WordPress to create them - what a nightmare!. Now we use Instapage: we create different landing pages, publish them, track the information and integrate with different platforms. Now we can inform our clients in a more practical way. Our conversion rate has simply skyrocketed.

Instapage review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Faultless"

What do you like best?

Unbelievably easy to use. The documentation is great, but the best thing is the live help. Their speed and knowledge of not just instapage but how to get it working with Google Analytics has helped me immensely.

The ease of syncing with Mailchimp has also been a revelation.

The fact that the account can be paid with a paypal account has been very important. I do not possess a credit card.

What do you dislike?

Couple of tiny gripes. When setting up an A/B split the B pack did'nt automatically pick up the redirect page from the control pack, just meant i under reported a few conversions in facebook before I noticed.

If you have a lot of pages when setting up the redirect you need to be very careful that you do not select a page with the same name from the wrong folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. I cannot fault it.

I am working with small clients that have very old, non-responsive and basic websites that were never designed for lead generation. They have also been built by non-English speaking developers, subsequently explaining concepts for new landing pages has been very slow and fraught with misunderstanding. With Instapage I can literally map out on paper then go to instapage and build and deploy the pages myself. Perfect scenario.

Instapage review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"Slick and beautiful!"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly I can put together a beautiful landing page for events webinars or any other type of promotion I can think of. I love how intuitive the interface is and a one-month trial to get me comfortable figuring everything out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no direct integration for click funnels or to add affiliate marketing programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the one-month trial and see if it works for you if it doesn't just cancel and check out another app.

I am solving how to make quick but effective landing pages for various projects. I am seeing the impression it has on clients when I'm able to quickly produce a sample page for them to show the power of our services.

Instapage review by User in Internet

"The end result is great, but it's a pain to get there"

What do you like best?

I like not having to worry about html/css. It's also great that they have a library to store your images, easy to use tools such as buttons, videos, and background images and overlays.

What do you dislike?

I know this is a landing page tool but I don't like to be restricted to two fonts, and content can't go beyond a certain point on the page (around the edges of the site) which I understand is a responsive solution but it would be nice to have that option. It's also hard to design the mobile side of things

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just realize it's not going to have everything but the features it does have are amazing. It's simple, but refined.

Quick turn around landing pages is a snap and the instapage team is very responsive to whatever questions I have.

Instapage review by Agency
Agency

"It was good up until they made changes..."

What do you like best?

Instapage was good at the beginning up until they made changes to their plans.

What do you dislike?

Instapage was great up until they wanted me to pay $2,000 a month for their Enterprise plan, they claimed that this cost was for their hosting - that is not true, I was hosting my pages on my own server/hosting planned but they insisted that I pay extra by upgrading to their Enterprise plan, they also wanted me to pay for 2 years in advance (so around $48,000) for a page builder. At that point It was much cheaper to move over my pages to another builder or even hire a webmaster to rebuild my site vs. paying an ongoing $2,000 a month. Since I didnt upgrade to Enterprise they ended up closing my account where I was actively paying them $200 a month for the past 2 years without any problems. Very unethical and their team is just looking for a money squeeze / upsell, and if you dont take their upsell they can close your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use for a page builder, if you pass 200k visitors a month they will want you to pay more money or they will close your account.

I cant recommend this product to anyone, their business practices are unethical. They only want to upsell you into higher price plans

Instapage review by User

"Instapage review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy drag/drop or add content without needing to know how to code.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when you develop the desktop page that it doesn't always translate well to the mobile version. I also not like that you can't edit text when on the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a quick and easy tool to create landing pages this is a great product. I think with many products you will always find thing that can be better.

We are creating webpages for our different events. It allows us to do this quickly without help from a web designer.

Instapage review by Vicki E.
Vicki E.

"Instapage has increased lead flow in my business!"

What do you like best?

The ease of using it, the professional look of the landing and squeeze pages. My landing pages are getting so many shares and I have never had to many potential buyers looking at my FB business page. They are inquiring about buying houses and we are already working with some of them. I also like the ability to tweak the pages and make it more customizable.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about Instapage. So far everything has been wonderful and I have no complaints at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly encourage anyone to give this a chance, the landing pages look professional and it's getting the attention of potential buyers for my company

It's making me more productive and the leads are flowing in like crazy! I thought this was going to be much more difficult but it's not at all.

Instapage review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Instapage - Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

I can throw a page together in a matter of seconds. drag and drop interface. can go from simple to more complex just have to be careful when you are making a design that's not straightforward.

What do you dislike?

glitchy aligners occasionally can cause a headache especially trying to get that pixel perfect design. this might not be the intention of the app but I feel like that should be possible without too much sweating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience patience patience you will get it, you need to practice and have zen body and mind. if you want to get pixel perfect pages you will need to spend more time and can't just throw stuff on a page. this is part of planning your work though so that's fine.

Creating landing pages for a business in need of landing pages especially for their products or when they have a promotion on another site. overall very happy with the product

Instapage review by Lynda N.
Lynda N.

"Great tool for collaborating with my team"

What do you like best?

Their new collaboration tool is awesome! I can go from concept to a complete landing page in minutes, thanks to the input of my entire team. Also their templates, WordPress integration, and built-in analytics really help me make create, deploy and track all my landing pages in no time. And did I mention their customer support team? :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Mobile experience used to be limited but now it's practically flawless, so no complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out their A/B testing module, as it seems very effective in increasing your conversion rates!

I took a chance with Instapage because I needed to set up a landing page for one of my recurrent knitting events. I built a page from scratch, integrated it with Mailchimp and Facebook, and connected it to my custom domain in less than 2 hours!

Instapage review by Nik R.
Nik R.

"Instapage is amazing."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of duplicating landing pages for our clients. For simple websites there is no other option that comes close to the ease and quickness of Instapage. On top of that there customer service is so good that they will take it in their own hands to work on items that may not be available to the public. I am beyond impressed and would recommend Instapage to everyone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the product. If they don't have the functionality we are looking for - they make it for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instapage in our experience is superior to leadpages/unbounce/clickfunnels.

We generate leads for local businesses and most can't afford a 5k custom website. So we build pages using instapage at a fraction of the cost for them and are seeing tremendous results.

"BS Integrations"

What do you like best?

I want to love Instapage, really. The builder is super cool, easy to use, and the pages I'm able to spin up by saving and duplicating "blocks" across pages are awesome. Not only that, but you can A/B test pretty easily.

What do you dislike?

I chose Instapage primarily because it advertised an integration with Marketo at a price point well below their competitors. Fast forward 3 weeks of building and setting up integrations on the back-end with Marketo, I find that Instapage is only able to look at the FIRST 200 LISTS EVER CREATED IN OUR MARKETO INSTANCE. Are you kidding me? That's useless.

Instapage, I love you, but your Product Marketing team has NO right to advertise an integration with Marketo. Any semi-established company out there has well over 200 lists created, so this limitation is absolutely game-breaking.

I'll change my rating when your marketing team quits lying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Marketo, look elsewhere. The price point is appealing but the product doesn't work with it.

Being able to spin up professional landing builders with zero design support. Hugely powerful for a Marketer.

Instapage review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to use for building quick websites"

What do you like best?

Our current website is custom built based on a template, with HTML and CSS. It is possible to create new landing pages for campaigns and general marketing, but having Instapage makes it super easy to create new landing pages when needed. The drag and drop features make it easy to create what I need and with the layout desired.

The mobile preview view is very helpful to make sure that what I am creating for desktops and laptops will also look great on phones, especially with landing pages associated with email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were ways to edit an image, such as creating a drop shadow or glow effect, within the system. That way if something doesn't look quite right I don't have to then go back to Photoshop or Illustrator to make a tweak, reupload the image, and then see if it looks right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a really simple way to create landing pages on demand without having to involve website developers, Instapage is a great solution.

This saves us time when creating landing pages without having to build from scratch like our standard website pages.

Instapage review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Instapage makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Before Instapage, I had to run down to the web team every time I wanted a landing page done. Now I can do it myself....so easily..and the pages end up looking exactly the way I want them and much better.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is a little limited. I think if we are paying for the service, we should get all the functionality, including being able to customize the page as much as we want to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not start with a blank page. First test out the templates, and once you are comfortable using them then you can try using a blank page.

making landing pages has become so much easier. We use landing pages in all our email blasts, and now we can do it much more efficiently and effectively thanks to instapage.

Instapage review by Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.

"The Best Tool for a Small Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

I love that Instapage enables my entire team to participate in the production process of landing pages. It is an easy-to-use tool that gives non-designers the power to make an impact on our web presence.

What do you dislike?

I would love if Instapage had some notion of a grid, or ability to draw guides to keep things in-line on both mobile and desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Utilize the templates as a framework to build from

- Start with a template that mimics your site and duplicate other pages from that page

- Be sure to stick to your style guide

- Identify your title tags to help with SEO

A small team with only one main designer is more enabled to build beautiful, high-converting landing pages for our marketing campaigns. We have been able to get more landing pages done in a shorter period of time, as well as educate team members of the work that goes into creating pages like this -- even with in a WYSIWYG interface.

Instapage review by James C. S.
James C. S.

"A flexible, affordable and most importantly powerful landing page provider that actually works!"

What do you like best?

Instapage offers excellent drag-and-drop functionality and is among the easiest landing page builders I've used. We routinely use it for our own and clients landing page needs, as it offers plenty of pre-built templates that work, saving me and my clients time, and also integrates with dozens of leading third-party providers, so it makes everything much more automated, always a good thing.

Since I've been a customer, they've been continuously improving their product which is great, with the latest UI overhaul for the analytics being a good example. I'm also part of their beta testing group and find the new ideas very exciting!

What do you dislike?

When building in the mobile version, it can be a bit tough to move things around sometimes. I would like it if you could move sections out of the allowable build area to place while you're organizing sections of your landing page - with a simple error page pop-over telling you you cannot publish your page unless everything is within the allowable build space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that you try their trail and really give all the features a good run. You'll find it rivals the best of them in terms of drag-and-drop landing page building, and with third-party integrations.

As a marketing agency, Instapage allows me to quickly create working landing pages, shortening the time between idea to reality. I can be receiving leads or selling products all within a day and Instapage has really made this much easier to do well.

The split-testing capabilities, even on the lowest membership tier, allow you to painlessly optimize your landing pages and is a very valuable tool within Instapage.

Instapage review by Grace C.
Grace C.

"Addicted in first use"

What do you like best?

We are scientists first, science communicators second, and PR and marketers third. When it came to making a landing page, we were absolutely clueless. Instapage, however, is easy to use. We started off with templates and got a great welcoming to the world of landing pages, then later started to break out our own landing page building skills. Instapage has a drag and drop system that makes it REALLY easy to use, but with minimal coding skills (more like copy and pasting and knowing what is possible) you can get really fancy.

The absolute best feature though is not the product, but the customer service. Have a noob question? They help in a way that even the most computer illiterate person can get. It's pretty awesome. They explain things with a combination of words, screenshots, and videos. And if you still don't get it, they try a different way to explain it. The team behind Instapage is just as impressive as the product itself.

What do you dislike?

Well.... the more I learn, the more fancy I need to get. I wish I had a little more control with Aweber tags when they sign up for a list segment. But, there are workarounds, they just aren't as elegant. ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've looked at other landing page software and services, but they were always so expensive. Don't let the affordable price of Instapage throw you off. Look at all they have to offer before you write them off the list.

We use Instapage to help us communicate with our audience about products, services, giveaways, and other fun things. We use Instapage to collect emails so we can continue to communicate with them in a more intimate way.

Since we've been diving into Instapage, we realise we can get super focused on what they are interested in so we can make sure we listen well.

Instapage review by Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.

"Instapage makes building beautiful landing pages easy for a non-designer like me"

What do you like best?

Instapage has a host of templates for me to choose from to begin that look great. There are various formats dependent on what I want to accomplish with the landing page. Because I'm starting with a solid template, it's then very easy to customize into my brand's look and feel.

What do you dislike?

I with that it was integrated with our marketing automation solution - Pardot. The WYSIWYG in Pardot isn't great and not nearly as easy to use as Instapage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple landing page solution, Instapage can really help. Unfortunately, if you're doing a more robust marketing automation there are some limitations.

As a marketer (not a web designer), I need the ability to quickly create landing pages for gated content, event ads, paid search, etc. I want these to be flexible and fast to go live. I don't want to pay a web designer to do them either. Instapage enables me to do that.

Instapage review by Sunny R.
Sunny R.

"Instapage ROCKS Sunny Radio's websites!"

What do you like best?

We have several small pages that we've put together for local events we advertise on our radio station. This makes it SO SIMPLE yet so AWESOME! We also have affiliate stations and we can "clone" our page to help them have the same look with THEIR information on their site.

This is the easiest platform I've found and very affordable too!

John Small

founder - owner

SunnyRadio.com

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty happy with everything.. I need to still learn how to have my domains point to my pages (I;m forwarding them now)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their free trial and actually TRY it.... I used the "blank page" and built my own page in about 5 minutes.... I'm and old guy with NO techie experience!

I have made my website updating MUCH EASIER and everything is on one platform. I was paying three different "hosting" companies before... I had been looking for this and finally found it!!

Instapage review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Easy to use service"

What do you like best?

Instapage is incredibly easy to use, with a drag and drop style building tool and there are plenty of templates available to get you started. I'd have to say I like the access to templates the best and the fact most are mobile responsive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see form integration with Dynamics CRM. I also don't like that I can't access the HTML of elements to make sure they are exactly in line, but I think this functionality might come with a higher priced package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the tutorials Instapage has written on their help/community pages. Also, if you're a Dynamics user like me, you can set up a MadMimi account for sending automated immediate 'thank you' emails to leads (Instapage supports integration with MadMimi). Doesn't solve the manual input into CRM, but at least it's a way of letting leads know their submission went through.

The chat feature on the online portal is also great to make use of and agents reply immediately.

We have experienced a much higher conversion rate since hosting our landing pages on Instapage. Before we would see around 6% conversion, now we are consistently getting around 15%. For our offering, a high-risk, expensive and comprehensive SaaS, this is good!

Instapage review by Devina K.
Devina K.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Instapage is easy to use and pretty intuitive for someone who doesn't have any HTML knowledge. I have created RSVO pages for events using instapage and they come out looking great.

What do you dislike?

The integrations is the only hard part to get to. Its hidden among other buttons so I had to get assistance to find it for the first 2 times I used it.

Creating landing pages without any dev work for events, contact collection, RSVPs, etc.

Instapage review by Clinton B.
Clinton B.

"Fantastic platform, ease of use, gorgeous templates, and big results"

What do you like best?

It's dead simple not just to create great LPs, but to integrate (for us with Mailchimp n' SFDC) and to analyze results as well. Plus the knowledge base and chat help is off the charts great.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, more just making suggestions to their team around more robust analytics and reporting ability. It's good and simple already, so excited to see how they expand the analytics abilities of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's easy and your conversions will go up. Plus you can have more conversion pages because it's so easy to create them.

Great ROI. Lead Gen and awareness campaigns have seen huge boosts in conversions - it has been a big asset.

Instapage review by Alan W.
Alan W.

"The easiest landing page creator out there"

What do you like best?

Instapage is exceptionally easy to use and integrate. Simple drag and drop on a WYSIWYG page makes building pages super quick and intuitive, even for non-coders like me. I am delighted with the easy user interface.

What do you dislike?

Some integration issues but Instapage working hard to help me overcome them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you'll like it. Customer support is second to none.

Instapage is at the core of our prospect engagement mechanism. Coupled with Autopilot, Typeform, Stripe, Quaderno - all super easy to integrate - we have built a complete landing page solution that is engaging very strongly with our target audience.

Instapage review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"A great landing page creator with great UX and excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

This is absolutely the best landing page creating solution I've ever used. I have no problem to create 10 landing pages in one day with great design and easily fine tune any objects as I want. And the updates is amazing, it keep releasing new feature almost every couple weeks. Most important is that the custom service is excellent, I get response in 3 seconds everytime I use live chat, I mean every single time.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any serious bug so far. But right now it's not support Chinese URL. Therefore, they told me they are working on it after I told them this issue. I trust their processing speed as they almost release new feature every couple weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and u will stack with it.

We are a local repair company that is keep extending more categories and covering more brands. So we need a solution which can create new content especially landing page for easiest way with whole easy SEO and custom domain solution. I can say that Instapage saved me lot of time. And those pages are working so great so far.

Instapage review by User in Internet

"Fast & easy lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

Creating a nice and an effective landing page has never been easier. Thanks to many build in features and a possibility to easily adapt a page with HTML code, you can create an amazing landing page that will give an extra value to your business. One of the things that I like the most about Instapage is a very helpful customer service. Instapage team replies quickly and in detail explains possible ways to work out a solution for the submitted issues.

What do you dislike?

I wish Instapage provided more build in tools in order to improve a page design e.g. an image slider. I have also noticed some glitches in the pictures display, it happens very often that once a page is published it doesn't show pictures correctly (they move, only half of a picture appears, a picture has a black frame around). I also wish Instapage was more mobile responsive (e.g. a background picture) or provided more customization options for it.

I use Instapage to create landing pages as a marketing tool in order to generate more leads.

Instapage review by Brad B.
Brad B.

"Instapage Review"

What do you like best?

Instapage is a very simple platform. I love the easy, yet powerful use.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. If anything, I wish it had more back-end features with the thank you page, and possibly a built-in email marketing platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used many different landing pages, but for the price, quality, and functionality of Instapage, I will continue to use it over any other and highly recommend it.

Instapage is a fantastic resource for my business. I use it for lead generation, referral marketing, my website, and facebook.

Instapage review by Zinzan C.
Zinzan C.

"Instapage - Best of the bunch. "

What do you like best?

- ease of use

- range of tools

- super easy drag and drop editor

- good customer support

- range of integrations

What do you dislike?

- poor mobile editor (I know it's working hard)

- a little pricey

- sometimes difficult to work with images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely easier to use than most other services.

Growing company and good support (join the Facebook group).

The biggest benefit has been being able to quickly create landing pages to support sales. If the sales team comes to me with an idea or area they want to focus on, I can have a fully integrated, custom URL landing page ready to roll.

Instapage review by Danny F.
Danny F.

"Seamless and Intuitive "

What do you like best?

It is the most intuitive software I have ever used. It works exactly like you need it to.

What do you dislike?

Some of the navigation for making changes is a little clunky but that is a nit pick.

Spinning up professional landing pages in minutes compared to using our CMS. The ease in publishing pages to WordPress.

Instapage review by Angela A.
Angela A.

"Easy to use, and great support team"

What do you like best?

Instapage has a drag and drop builder, which is so easy to use. It has plenty of features (even in the basic tier) and the Instapage team provides great articles to help you build a landing page that converts. The Instapage support team are very patient and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish A/B testing and lead email notifications were available in the basic tier.

Lead generation is easy, and building a sales funnel to build my contact list is also easy

Instapage review by Jose G. L.
Jose G. L.

"Instapage has definitely met expectations"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop editor for landing pages is just phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the company's pricing. With so many alternatives out there at much lower pricing, I don't see the need to price so high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, it is a good option to consider.

Setting up landing pages for any event has helped us do quick, professional event pages without spending hours setting it up.

Instapage review by Art Burke  • H.
Art Burke • H.

"Instapage Service"

What do you like best?

Like many products today, Instapage offers different levels of subscription, including the basic or free service. The free, without obligation is a nice feature in order to see if what is offered fits your needs and expectations. Instapage offers many different landing page options so the end user can choose what suites their need. Additionally, their dashboard layout and alert notifications are "state-of-the-art, extremely helpful and easy to manage.

Adding a landing page service to my website was a new venture for me, and while the process is simple, I was absolutely amazed at the response and follow-up I received from their technical support to my questions and the additional help provided that included a little tutorial help to not only get my landing page up and running but how to effectively use and manage it. NEVER once did anyone at Instapage imply they could not provide help to me at the free service level as many other providers do.

After the great technical support and general help I received and having my Instapage landing page in place and functioning, I've upgraded to one of their paid subscription services. If you are considering a landing page for your website or Blog and you are a novice like me, I highly recommend trying Instapage first.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything Instapage offers is easy to understand and manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are expert or novice when it comes to landing page services, I highly recommend checking out Instapage as part of your due diligence process.

I provide a service, opposed to online retailing so I was look for a method to bring people to my website and the Instapage services helped me address the need.

Instapage review by William S.
William S.

"The best solution for if you are strating a Business"

What do you like best?

The way it works and how simple it is to create awesome looking pages without being a designer and without knowing anything about coding.

As well the support was perfect and extremely fast.

Perfect!

What do you dislike?

The possibility to upgrade is too easy to do and if you click the wrong button you automatically pay 1 year. That is not an issue, make a "are you sure" button and the problem is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is just an idea but a bundle for startups that are using this kind of product for 2-3 month of A/B testing and lead generation could be a business.

I was looking for an intuitive landing page for making lead generation through A/B testing and Instapage worked perfectly for my objective. We make leads with fancy pages!

Instapage review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Instapage = Critical Component"

What do you like best?

As part of our overall digital marketing platform, Instapage is a critical component. The ability to quickly develop pages and then run A/B split tests is awesome. Integration to our CRM is also one of the must have features.

What do you dislike?

I would love to access some of the additional features, but can't justify the additional spend.

Lead generation and capture off the back of our inbound marketing and digital social spend.

Instapage review by Eddie B.
Eddie B.

"Anything becomes possible with Instapage!"

What do you like best?

My entire marketing plan went from a dream to reality when I found Instapage. I am now able to create professional looking optimized pages that I previously would have had to spend hundreds of dollars on and have no control over. With Instapage, I can create as many pages as I want and my cost does not change, plus I have total control over the page and can make modifications on the fly and not have to wait days as I did before when I was using designers.

But, that's just the beginning, what is the most impressive to me, without a doubt, is the support you receive from the Instapage staff. Most likely you will never need them because they have tutorials on literally every question you could possibly think of to ask. Further, they provide regular articles with the most up to date information on how to make your page a success.

Instapage has my excitement level over online marketing higher than it has ever been because I know anything is possible with tools, tutorials, and support they provide. Thank you Instapage! ~ Eddie Bonuchi

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Instapage. If you use them, you to will see they are the best marketing tool you will ever come across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now! Your life will change when you see the ease at which you can create professional pages that others cannot afford to purchase. You will be creating masterpieces in no time. Get Instapage today!

I'm solving all my business marketing problems because I can now create my pages directly as I need to be presented to my audience. I constantly have others asking me if I can help them create a site like mine and I tell them there is no need, just go visit the guys at Instapage and you'll begin creating pages like mine withinin a matter of minutes.

Learn more about Instapage

Instapage Videos

Learning about Instapage?

* We monitor all Instapage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(170 reviews)