InStream

InStream is a CRM software, which combines many online communication channels into one simple platform. It helps small enterprises to build relationships with customers and creates tools for more efficient work.

Work for InStream?

Ask InStream a Question
Showing 31 InStream reviews
InStream review by <span>Laurel M.</span>
Laurel M.

Perfect to make your working routine organized.

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to configure and use tool for communication with clients. Simple and functional interface. Compared to other software products CRM, where the data is entered manually, is automated, which saves time.

What do you dislike?

Limiting the number of contacts can make it impossible to use companies with a large base of contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will feel much better and you will be sure that everything that you are doing is working right. All of the work more organized. Instream will help you collect and systematize all information about your partners and clients. Very easy and simple to find and to access contacts. You will be able to monitor the entire history of relationships and important moments. The service is easy to set up and it is easy to use. However, I believe that this service will suit you only if you have few contacts.

I would like to say that this software really does a lot of help to our working team and our company. I have the opportunity to monitor the work of my team and my sales processes. The fact that all tasks are collected in one place, greatly facilitate my work. I like the possibility of organizing contacts in different lists.

We have been using InStream for some time to manage our contacts and are very pleased that we have the ability to track the development of our customers and our relationships with them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InStream
InStream review by <span>Scottie G.</span>
Scottie G.

Better way to improve relations with your clients.

What do you like best?

A wonderful way to get the right undrerstanding by collecting the customer information I need. Develop the quality of connection and save time through automation. Also, I like to have an approach to all our relations with clients in one place.

What do you dislike?

I'm really glad that I don't have any bad problem with this product. No problem with managing all information and sales trade. The program has the good step to develop our sales process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software as I know that is the best one for sale deals. Will give you a chance to be one step from ahead of your contestant by staying closer to your customers. Will give you the ability to control all your communication. You will be sure that your sales will grow faster.

We can see what, when and with whom we are been talking to recently. Also, we have the ability to control leads and convert them into happy customers. We can do our sales more effective and work on increase them.

What CRM solution do you use?

InStream review by <span>Daniyal K.</span>
Daniyal K.

Good Service for StartUp companies

What do you like best?

I researched several CRMs and needed something that I found visually appealing and that was simple/easy to use. I have been using the basic version of Instream and it was super easy to import contacts and start working on my lists and relations. I like the grid view to see what's going on with my leads at a glance. InStream enables users to manage their business relations from a single place by unifying external applications and getting them to work together. InStream is a customer relationship management software that effectively integrates online communication channels into a single, unified platform platform.

What do you dislike?

Not enough clear demonstrations of how CRM can be applied. The basic version was very limited and I'm self employed and really needed something between the basic and next version up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer a basic version that allows a couple of different lists to be created at a minimum (for current clients, potential clients, past clients) - I think most are looking for this at a minimum. So yes I would recommend this

InStream has helped me Contact and Manage relations in organizations. Traditional CRM systems are more focused on sales and less on communication. InStream provides easy and intuitive contact management tools and monitors all communication with my clients. Initially, Sales representatives spent to much time on entering data manually into CRM. Now there is no such need. The platform does everything automatically. With it I can store emails, phone calls and all other client-related data in one place.

InStream review by <span>Ying R.</span>
Ying R.

Great helper inside a company

What do you like best?

I really like that I can keep my information organized. I like to use this great tools. I like that I can work myself, including all new custom unit. I like it so much.

What do you dislike?

On my opinion, it is very nice tools. Everything that you are doing will works well. I like that I can receive very fast help from support service. They know what they do. Thank you for that. Actually, it is a good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very big helper. Will make your sales leads and possibility more organized. Very easy to access clients files, support service is very helpful. Very good for a company.

For us its really good step and helper. Great an easy step to control our clients. I like that we can have fast reporting. Great to customizable almost everything what we need.

InStream review by <span>Gabriela T.</span>
Gabriela T.

direct connection with clients

What do you like best?

this is a different but innovative program with the clients can organize their information for the time they are going to make a purchase, what more guta is that allows me to have more direct relationships with customers which is a differentiating factor with respect to the competition

What do you dislike?

for those of us who are making our brand known is a limiting factor that regulates the number of users

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve communication with customers is certainly a positive factor for the productivity of it

the direct connection with the client is priceless, it will allow those who buy your good or product to feel the importance they have on your company, which makes the process more warm and the client has a better chance of returning

InStream review by <span>Aurora M.</span>
Aurora M.

Good work tool

What do you like best?

It makes the job easier because it collects valuable information about your customers and also manages your business relationships easily, obtaining immediate access to everything you need. He always has his contacts in different lists to keep them in order and also that he has good publicity.

What do you dislike?

It has very high prices in each country, this does not help the business and that does not ease the productivity of the tools that obtain information based on data about their relationships with customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it because the page is safe and the most important thing is that it seeks to create a relationship with business.

The website has many things that make it easier for me to find what I need.

Learning about InStream?

* We monitor all InStream reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories