InStream

InStream is a CRM software, which combines many online communication channels into one simple platform. It helps small enterprises to build relationships with customers and creates tools for more efficient work.

Work for InStream?

Learning about InStream?

Categories

InStream Reviews

Ask InStream a Question
Showing 45 InStream reviews
InStream review by Samanta L.
Samanta L.

"Easy to use, contains many useful tools and is a tool that goes hand in hand with any company"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent area of ​​work that has a good internal communication system among potential customers, some other contact, close colleague and / or company employees. I like how the lead score is also integrated, thus having a better control of the performance of customer relationships, among others. Likewise it is a platform not very complicated to use, it is very organized and has a good calendar and follow-up conversations.

What do you dislike?

Very inefficient support, they should also include video conferences as well as screen sharing with a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super useful and nothing is used to use, has enough tools to do a good job of CRM, I recommend it.

Apart from being a CRM platform in which I have saved a good amount of money for the company with an affordable price unlike other CRM is good software to maintain a good B2B relationship and employees, and so have good feedback Inside the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InStream
InStream review by Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.

"Effective CRM system for intercommerce relationships"

What do you like best?

It is a great software, working with the CRM system allows me to improve little by little the inter-commercial relations with the clients and potential clients, in this way to devise strategies for the increase of the sales. It is simple to use, flexible and compressible to what you need, I like the fact of integrating marketing with sales. Syncing other applications with InStream facilitates the entire process. It has a function that I like very much, the lists help me to manage and organize everything much better, in this way I see everything with more clarity.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have a demonstration at the beginning to understand much better the use of CRM, at the beginning it was a little complicated to understand its precise use, however, with a lot of patience I could understand everything in detail and thus, use it without any inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to better reach your customers, increase sales and identify all your potential customers, without any doubt you need InStream. With the CRM system you can do all that and more.

We had problems with the relationship with our customers, we have improved considerably thanks to InStream. Now that we understand what customers are asking us to do, we organize and manage all the information completely from the different lists it provides, so we bring updates and advances, which makes the work much easier. With the CRM system, we can have a fundamental base in the development of relations with customers and partners and in the improvement of all our sales.

What CRM solution do you use?

InStream review by Leila C.
Leila C.

"Collaborative CRM, unifies and allows to provide customer service."

What do you like best?

InStream gives me the possibility of having a long-term relationship with customers and potential customers, in this way we manage the sales strategy with better results. It allows me to personalize using lists or grids and so organize everything according to my needs, in this way it is easier to observe what happens with all the clients. It is an easy to use software, really quite useful, it adjusts to all my objectives, it offers the great opportunity of commercial relations and besides that integrates in a simple way the marketing and the commercial administration, it is all in one. It also synchronizes with external applications which greatly facilitates the work.

What do you dislike?

It was very useful if I could separate all my clients by lists, that would allow me to differentiate them better and help me to see a little better the progress and the distribution of the clients. Applying the CRM cost me a bit, I would like them to demonstrate and help learn to use it better. Of rest, InStream works perfectly, without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

InStream provides the opportunity to use a CRM system and thus improve intercommercial and personal relationships, directly, with customers. Without a doubt, it is a unique tool that helps improve sales and relationships with potential customers. It is a great software for the development in the processes of management and commercial, prove it.

This software has helped us on a large scale, we have a better relationship with customers and partners, this has significantly increased our sales, on a large scale. The communication has improved, thanks to the fact that InStream does everything automatically, it stores all the data immediately and where I want, this makes the work much easier. The CRM system is really amazing and has been a good base and support for the work we do every day.

InStream review by Abby W.
Abby W.

"Software for effective communication based on CRM."

What do you like best?

I have recently used the basic version of instream which I find excellent since it is a customer relationship management software that effectively integrates commercial management, marketing and customer service. I find it visually appealing to use a grid view to see what happens to my potential clients immediately. InStream allows you to unify external applications so that they work together facilitating the users' commercial relationships.

What do you dislike?

I would like them to offer some version that allows creating different lists such as current clients, potential clients, previous clients and potential clients. And concise and clear demonstrations of how the CRM can be applied. I certainly can not find anything else that disgusts me in InStream since part of the above described I find a very complete software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you need a more direct and unified relationship with your clients using InStream, which represents one of the best CRM softwares.

InStream provided me with a better attention and relationship with the clients and potential clients, supervising all the communication at all times with them. It should also be noted that the platform does everything automatically thus facilitating the entry of data in the CRM where it is worth noting that all the data related to a specific client is stored in one place which makes all my work easier and much faster.

InStream review by Laurel M.
Laurel M.

"Perfect to make your working routine organized."

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to configure and use tool for communication with clients. Simple and functional interface. Compared to other software products CRM, where the data is entered manually, is automated, which saves time.

What do you dislike?

Limiting the number of contacts can make it impossible to use companies with a large base of contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will feel much better and you will be sure that everything that you are doing is working right. All of the work more organized. Instream will help you collect and systematize all information about your partners and clients. Very easy and simple to find and to access contacts. You will be able to monitor the entire history of relationships and important moments. The service is easy to set up and it is easy to use. However, I believe that this service will suit you only if you have few contacts.

I would like to say that this software really does a lot of help to our working team and our company. I have the opportunity to monitor the work of my team and my sales processes. The fact that all tasks are collected in one place, greatly facilitate my work. I like the possibility of organizing contacts in different lists.

We have been using InStream for some time to manage our contacts and are very pleased that we have the ability to track the development of our customers and our relationships with them.

InStream review by Scottie G.
Scottie G.

"Better way to improve relations with your clients."

What do you like best?

A wonderful way to get the right undrerstanding by collecting the customer information I need. Develop the quality of connection and save time through automation. Also, I like to have an approach to all our relations with clients in one place.

What do you dislike?

I'm really glad that I don't have any bad problem with this product. No problem with managing all information and sales trade. The program has the good step to develop our sales process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software as I know that is the best one for sale deals. Will give you a chance to be one step from ahead of your contestant by staying closer to your customers. Will give you the ability to control all your communication. You will be sure that your sales will grow faster.

We can see what, when and with whom we are been talking to recently. Also, we have the ability to control leads and convert them into happy customers. We can do our sales more effective and work on increase them.

InStream review by Daniyal K.
Daniyal K.

" Good Service for StartUp companies"

What do you like best?

I researched several CRMs and needed something that I found visually appealing and that was simple/easy to use. I have been using the basic version of Instream and it was super easy to import contacts and start working on my lists and relations. I like the grid view to see what's going on with my leads at a glance. InStream enables users to manage their business relations from a single place by unifying external applications and getting them to work together. InStream is a customer relationship management software that effectively integrates online communication channels into a single, unified platform platform.

What do you dislike?

Not enough clear demonstrations of how CRM can be applied. The basic version was very limited and I'm self employed and really needed something between the basic and next version up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer a basic version that allows a couple of different lists to be created at a minimum (for current clients, potential clients, past clients) - I think most are looking for this at a minimum. So yes I would recommend this

InStream has helped me Contact and Manage relations in organizations. Traditional CRM systems are more focused on sales and less on communication. InStream provides easy and intuitive contact management tools and monitors all communication with my clients. Initially, Sales representatives spent to much time on entering data manually into CRM. Now there is no such need. The platform does everything automatically. With it I can store emails, phone calls and all other client-related data in one place.

InStream review by Ying R.
Ying R.

"Great helper inside a company"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can keep my information organized. I like to use this great tools. I like that I can work myself, including all new custom unit. I like it so much.

What do you dislike?

On my opinion, it is very nice tools. Everything that you are doing will works well. I like that I can receive very fast help from support service. They know what they do. Thank you for that. Actually, it is a good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very big helper. Will make your sales leads and possibility more organized. Very easy to access clients files, support service is very helpful. Very good for a company.

For us its really good step and helper. Great an easy step to control our clients. I like that we can have fast reporting. Great to customizable almost everything what we need.

InStream review by Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.

"direct connection with clients"

What do you like best?

this is a different but innovative program with the clients can organize their information for the time they are going to make a purchase, what more guta is that allows me to have more direct relationships with customers which is a differentiating factor with respect to the competition

What do you dislike?

for those of us who are making our brand known is a limiting factor that regulates the number of users

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve communication with customers is certainly a positive factor for the productivity of it

the direct connection with the client is priceless, it will allow those who buy your good or product to feel the importance they have on your company, which makes the process more warm and the client has a better chance of returning

InStream review by Aurora M.
Aurora M.

"Good work tool"

What do you like best?

It makes the job easier because it collects valuable information about your customers and also manages your business relationships easily, obtaining immediate access to everything you need. He always has his contacts in different lists to keep them in order and also that he has good publicity.

What do you dislike?

It has very high prices in each country, this does not help the business and that does not ease the productivity of the tools that obtain information based on data about their relationships with customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it because the page is safe and the most important thing is that it seeks to create a relationship with business.

The website has many things that make it easier for me to find what I need.

InStream review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Instream is your best sales executive!!"

What do you like best?

InStream videos give us the possibility to offer advertising in an integrated format, and they are visualized within video players. This means that it can be played within other videos, before, after or in the middle of the content

What do you dislike?

The companies that develop Instream videos survive thanks to the advertising they charge to advertisers, so your signal will be flooded with commercials or banners that will detract credibility and seriousness from your transmission, or worse, they can show advertising from your competition!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% !! In-Stream video provides a type of advertisement designed to grab your prospects attention quickly. Unlike traditional advertisement videos that are made to run exclusively way, In-stream videos run like a television ad; they appear while your target market is watching another thing anda thus In-stream catch attention effectively.

Instream allows direct feedback and allows you to discover potential customers, obtain relevant information about their behavior, their interests and their opinions. It also allows followers of a brand to contact and communicate with each other, thereby generating a virtual community

InStream review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

This is a really easy to use and set up way to track clients. The interface is well laid out. Their cap on contacts made it not worth the money as other products do not cap number of contacts and my company has over 100k contacts. it was a bit unclear where if you buy premium (which is only a few dollars higher than what we use currently) whether that would be for "unlimited" users as the price noted per user. My associate tried to find an answer to the question, but never heard back) so we simply moved forward with another company. But I would definitely recommend this for someone with less clients.

What do you dislike?

Limited users on free version.Not enough clear demonstrations of how it can be applied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are using InStream to manage our connections and gather all information about potential customers, partners and venture capitalists. It is easy to use, easy to find and easy to share

InStream review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Helpful business site"

What do you like best?

You can connect various email accounts into this website and make it easy for you to check.

What do you dislike?

The pricing of this place. If you try it for free, the functions you can use it's very limited. And I don't want to pay for this out of my own pocket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First check to see whether your company will pay for the service. I only try the free version to see whether I like their service or not. Personally I will not recommend for this kind of service, if your company ask you to pay for it. There are other product in the market you can get it for free.

Because of the limited functions I can use, I only use this for consolidate my email & use the notification to remind me of the events coming up.

InStream review by Cesar M.
Cesar M.

"boosting the brand by capturing potential customers"

What do you like best?

I love that the videos can be played before, through or after the content to advertise in our brand.Its interface is well designed, it is easy to use and it allows capturing potential clients who are interested in improving communication with each one of them.

What do you dislike?

the free version limits the number of users, which is a limitation when starting with the company since the idea is to advertise your brand

Recommendations to others considering the product

increase sales possibilities

This tool allows you to measure the scope of the product you offer so you can constantly improve to increase the number of potential customers

InStream review by Rafaela K.
Rafaela K.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I really like that they are an innovative financial planning that is quickly revolutionizing the way advisors deliver advice, and redefining how they manage their practice.

What do you dislike?

My experience with them was very good, I didn’t have anything that I didn’t like or that made me not recommend the company for other people.

They provide me advisors with a simple robust planning capabilities to increase my client satisfaction, and most importantly, grow my business.

InStream review by Paweł E.
Paweł E.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Instream focuses on communication and I have a great view at all of our sales processes in one place.

What do you dislike?

The more you have, the more you want - I am waiting for new features they are about to release soon.

I need to control our sales team and my own sales processes. I can see whole communication with our clients as well.

InStream review by Ana María E.
Ana María E.

"Permite recopilar información de todos los clientes"

What do you like best?

InStream analiza el historial del cliente y proporciona información sobre el comportamiento del mismo. es muy buen canal de comunicación.

What do you dislike?

No es nada intuitive, tienes que dedicarle muchas horas para que el funcionamiento resulte eficaz.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se pueden configurar alertas y notificaciones para las actividades y garantizar un buen servicio.

Puedes encontrar fácilmente conversaciones e información sin perder mucho tiempo,.

InStream review by Damian B.
Damian B.

"CRM with best "

What do you like best?

They are always online, and they know their own product. It`s important - they can help quickly!

What do you dislike?

I don`t see any.. It`s startup - so real time changes are natural.. So if must write 40 characters - i do that now..

I can to see with customers are promising to payment.

InStream review by Michał B.
Michał B.

"InStream Business"

What do you like best?

InStream has a clear, innate logic to it which helped us categorize our relations with clients. The system is continually growing and the staff is eager to help you out anytime you need it.

We're interested to see how the system develops and looking forward forward to further implementations.

What do you dislike?

Relations lists loading and calculating speed could use some work.

We've managed to sort out our relations with clients and are now able to keep track of how they develop

InStream review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Effective communication "

What do you like best?

I like being able to have customers in contact with the business. It’s a great way to improve communication.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything to be honest, it’s very simple and effective.

It’s been nice to keep an open door of communication with customers about their concerns, or exciting. Promotions to get them through the door.

InStream review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Nice product moving forward very fast"

What do you like best?

I like a really good response to the problems of InStream Team. They do a lot of hard work to make product better each day and it really gets better and better

What do you dislike?

There are some mistakes, that shouldn't happen in such product. They should be found in testing process, but it looks like it is changing in positive way.

I found an easy tool that helps to manage my customer relationships that are not connected with sale process.

InStream review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"InStream helps"

What do you like best?

I like the relation lists. It is just awesome that I can gather my contacts on different lists - they are like folders on my pc.

What do you dislike?

I really would need an integration with slack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was easy to setup. I think is perfect for small teams.

I have better control of my team and also do not have a problem with setting up my calendar. It is much easier to have all tasks in one place.

InStream review by Dani M.
Dani M.

"Very helpful product!"

What do you like best?

The feature that allows for targeted deal options for customers based on their purchases is great. InStream helped greatly in organizing customer information.

What do you dislike?

From my experience with inSeam I didn’t notice any downsides or negative aspects.

This helped by allowing targeted ads and coupons based on customer purchases.

InStream review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"InStream Review"

What do you like best?

That you can create personalized lists based on contact groupings.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much, it seemed to work really well for our company. The calendar feature is really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other CRM systems have to be entered manually but this is automatic, saving myself and other sales reps a lot of time.

Staying organized with contacts. In sales you can have a lot of contacts and staying organized and on top of who you contacted recently, when, and about what is important.

InStream review by Yadira P.
Yadira P.

"At first it was a bit confusing."

What do you like best?

I love that you can easily build or make relationships.

What do you dislike?

That at first it was a bit confusing at least to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good product to use, recommend it

Gains and a more customer based strategy.

InStream review by Kamil P.
Kamil P.

"Instream is awesome"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy integration with LinkedIn and pipe view

What do you dislike?

I cannot generate reports for particular period of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to use and they have really good support

I have better communication with my team plus notifications help me to stay on the top of all my tasks

InStream review by Katherine V.
Katherine V.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Easy to connect with others and share work where ever I may be

What do you dislike?

Not always compatible with other software and servers.

Sharing information with internal and external stakeholders.

InStream review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"I've been using it for couple of months"

What do you like best?

It has a better approach working with my business contacts - more oriented on a long term and sustainable relations.

What do you dislike?

some bugs in the early version of the software, a bit irritating but they update fast

Keeping in touch with people and tracking my network

InStream review by User

"Decent but too many glitches"

What do you like best?

I like the work flow and the fact that the program allows you to shift between multiple work stations seemlessly.

What do you dislike?

There are a few updates that probably need to be done and work does not auto save.

I am sharing different work problems with people in the office as well as around the world with little to no effort.

InStream review by Borys B.
Borys B.

"Best CRM ever"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive in use for new users (like myself)

What do you dislike?

No such thing it's perfect for our company

It helped me to put all the tasks in on place and clear my calendar. Also communication in our team is much better now using InStream.

InStream review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Keeps my guys on track"

What do you like best?

I like this program to keep our schedule on time and well maintained throughout the day

What do you dislike?

There are times when things you add to your calendar that don’t show up and can screw things up but besides that it’s pretty good

InStream review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Higher value sales"

What do you like best?

The convenience of full service mobile access

What do you dislike?

Haven’t had any reasons to not like using this tool

Targeting the right customer base

InStream review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great! InStream has boosted our clicks tenfold!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and robust interface of the app.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that comes to mind! InStream puts its competitors to shame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial run, you won't be disappointed!

We needed to get our brand reach out to different demographics, InStream has been invaluable in that regard. We have broadened our maketbase as a result.

InStream review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Review for instream "

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that it's easy to use and it's one of the best programs my place of employment has used

What do you dislike?

Some times I get locked out of my account when it's not working

It is easy to use and helps us stay organized.

InStream review by User

"A true Salesforce alternative"

What do you like best?

InStream made managing my customer's marketing spending easy to track

What do you dislike?

Unlike Salesforce, there are not a lot of add-ons and tools

While most companies will choose Salesforce - a clear leader - InStream has allowed us to be competitive and competent, while providing superior customer service.

InStream review by User

"InStream Personalized Targeted Marketing"

What do you like best?

I love that it is personalized and includes digital receipts, ability to connect via mobil and integrated loyalty programs.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike. This service/ software has so many attractive features.

I have no had any problems with InStream. In contrast, my business has grown because of this service.

InStream review by Agency in Government Relations
Agency in Government Relations

"Good "

What do you like best?

Its easy and not difficult to work with. Its effective in all that i do for my work and clients

What do you dislike?

That sometimes when we need it the most its offline

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the program

Am helping my colleague with it to solve our clienta problem

InStream review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Totally awesome"

What do you like best?

How totally awesome it is. Its like way more awesome than anything else I have used. Its so awesome im turned on by it.

What do you dislike?

How sometimes its not as awesome. Sometimes it turns me off completely. Sometimes it is very not awesome

All of them mostly

InStream review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Overall okay"

What do you like best?

It makes it a lot more comprehensible to track my sales.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of specific areas of information that need to be inputted.

We need to keep a track of our sales.

InStream review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"so proactive!"

What do you like best?

It helps build strong relationships with my customers

What do you dislike?

no dislikes have come across, still using and loving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

one of the few platforms that helps you control everything!

Saves me so much time!

InStream review by Administrator

"Good product, good functions"

What do you like best?

Application quality, good functions and very practical

What do you dislike?

some functions difficult to use, but you learn fast

some functions difficult to use, but you learn fast

InStream review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Different but convenient "

What do you like best?

Different but convenient. Very useful program

What do you dislike?

I had to learn how to use it first but once I did it was fine

Convenience

InStream review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Seamless "

What do you like best?

It worked fast and seamlessly.. Was a great platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to change at this point. Pretty happy.

Listing and organizing inventory.

InStream review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Instream "

What do you like best?

Instream is very seamless , works very effectively.

What do you dislike?

Works very effectively but has glitches from time to time

Many benefits

InStream review by Consultant

"Instream "

What do you like best?

Easy of use, intuitiveness, ability to operate cross platforms

What do you dislike?

Missing several key components including customization

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep looking

Abolutely none currently

Learning about InStream?

* We monitor all InStream reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories