Bridge

Bridge

Bridge is a learning solution that helps make your employees smarter and more productive.

Work for Bridge?

Learning about Bridge?

Bridge Reviews

Ask Bridge a Question
Showing 11 Bridge reviews
Bridge review by User in Computer Software

"Bridge is Awesome! "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Bridge. It's incredibly easy to use on the admin side, and the user side.

What do you dislike?

While I like the simplicity of Bridge, I think in some cases it's too simple. It lacks more robust formatting tools that would be very useful. Luckily, there is options to embed from many 3rd party services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience is limited with this product, but I can happily say Bridge has been for the most part awesome! If you're looking for something simple that won't confuse users or admins, this is the product you want to get! I would carefully consider the functionality within Bridge. For my company, we don't necessarily need more functionality, it would be nice to have, but we don't need it. Other companies may need more functionality, so I would carefully research Bridge to make sure it does what you need it to do before making a purchase. Overall, I think Bridge is a fantastic LMS solution.

The company I work for had no LMS before Bridge. Bridge allowed us to get all of our training content online and on demand. Our training team has saved copious amounts of time because of it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bridge
Bridge review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"I love Bridge LMS!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beautiful and very easy to use. My sales team member, Geoff, and all of the support within (chat, email, phone, etc) are incredibly responsive and helpful. The Bridge community is also really easy to navigate!

What do you dislike?

I struggled with my customer success manager however my sales team member jumped in and connected me with really supportive managers and have had a great experience ever since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The training set up is hours long, so it is helpful to have multiple team members on your own team to implement. Utilize the chat function--it is a life saver! I also recommend using the courses that come loaded into bridge--they are beautiful! Our team loves it.

We were looking for an LMS to be both client facing and internal, as well as with an authoring tool. Bridge has absolutely closed that gap and has been convenient to use, saving us time training.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Bridge review by <span>Gary V.</span>
Gary V.

"Bridge LMS Review by Super Admin User"

What do you like best?

It's a clean, well thought out platform that allows both the admin and the end-user to easily navigate the dashboards. As an admin, it's easy to set-up and assign tasks/courses/lectures. As an end-user, its super easy to navigate what has been assigned, how far you are in a course (i.e. course progress), and search what else is available that may supplement your job skills. Also, very easy to upload CSV files and import data that way!

What do you dislike?

Very little, if anything. It would be nice if the data reporting had a few more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give this a chance. It can make such a difference for your organization, especially if you have lots of regulatory compliance matters with which you must keep up. Definitely worth the cost of the implementation and licenses. Employees will love the ease of the platform and the ability to complete the courses/assignments from the comfort of their own work spaces or during travel, etc.

It has allowed the company to streamline education and training for all employees. We purchased licenses for all our employees and now we are able to assign them compliance, safety, and job-specific courses that can be done at the pace that works best for the employee. Furthermore, supervisors are able to track the progress of their respective employees and follow-up with the group or individuals. Lastly, recording and tracking who completes which courses has been made so much more efficient. We can provide completion data to our Board of Trustees.

Bridge review by <span>Stacy A.</span>
Stacy A.

"Great tool for engagement + growth"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about this learning tool is that it's available on the cloud, which means that all of my client's team members were easily able to find the information without having to go back and forth to receive it.

What do you dislike?

It's got a very corporate feel to it- which isn't bad if you are in fact a corporation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business, this might not be the best option for you. However, if you are a larger business/work for a larger business this is a great option. It's easy to use and lets larger teams ease of learning without much hassle.

-Helping them create an easy solution to the learning issues they were having

-Allows their team members to be more informed, and therefore more engaged.

Bridge review by <span>Kristin N.</span>
Kristin N.

"Learning, simplified."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use, as well as the way it is designed.

What do you dislike?

I don't currently have any cons or dislikes for the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's incredibly easy to use.

It's an effective way to absorb new content in a role like mine, where we need to be updated on new features often. Our company benefits from using bridge, which allows employees to manage training on their own schedule.

Bridge review by <span>Douglas H.</span>
Douglas H.

"Bridge LMS . . . So awesome!"

What do you like best?

Ease of creating training content is top notch. Analytics are super cool and so effective

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything that I do not like yet.

Aggressively addressing training needs and compliance requirements with our employees. Allows for native organization soecific content to be utilized / pushed out as well as link our enterprise Linda.com account and all its offerings in one interface.

Learn more about Bridge

Bridge Videos

Learning about Bridge?

* We monitor all Bridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.