4.9

InsureSign is the simplest, fastest and most secure way to get any document signed electronically.

Work for InsureSign?

Learning about InsureSign?

InsureSign Reviews

Ask InsureSign a Question
Showing 166 InsureSign reviews
InsureSign review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Insuresign is an easy, user friendly platform. It's efficient and brings an ease to doing business. "

What do you like best?

I like that each party received a copy of the document. I also like that it saves the signers information. This is a great feature when you have to sign multiple documents for the same client! Saves time, and time is important!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can not use the same email for husband and wife- some people only have one email they share. This makes it difficult to sign for some couples. It would be really helpful if there was a way to tell if you have already downloaded a document. That would be user friendly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product. It's affordable and really differentiates your business from the competition. A great feature to offer your clients!

Its much more efficient working with E-sign. Its nice to have the availability to have a document signed in a matter of minutes! It creates an ease of doing business, and saves our clients time as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsureSign
InsureSign review by Brittney G.
Brittney G.

"Insuresign is one of the Best Electronic tools we use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that its easy and cuts time in half and updates me several times throughout the day where I stand with the form I have sent to a customer for signatures.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I can think of that I dislike about insuresign. It informs me of updates needing to be done and a lot is handled for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Insuresign to anyone in the business community. It is highly efficient and outstanding tool to use. Very easy to use and explain to customers.

We send any and every document through insuresign to customers that can't make it in the office to sign and keep moving. The benefits I have to say is everytime I send something to the customer it goes right away and doesn't give them time to forget about it.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

InsureSign review by Michelle K.
Michelle K.

"InsureSign & Our Insurance Agency"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set fields for the parties to complete. And, the completed document comes back in email for easy storage in our system. I also love that if you send more than 1 document, the system can send each document back separately with its own signature tracking sheet. Really helps with distribution of he completed document.

What do you dislike?

With the new platform, it isn't as easy to get multiple documents into the system for signature. I find I have to login in more than once, sometimes log out and log back in for them all to show up. The prior way was easier to see what was happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say just try it. The only way you can really tell if something will work for you is to get your hands on it.

The mindset these days is to go paperless and have less paper. InsureSign helps us do this, and also makes it easy to track the documents and to remind signers to complete their part. Much easier than making client appointments or mailing our stacks of paperwork.

InsureSign review by Kasey K.
Kasey K.

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I am able to prepare and send the document to be signed. The response rate on the tech support is very quick, and they are very thorough in helping.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload more than one documents at a time. I would like to be able to do it at one instead of adding them individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is essential to your office. After you have had Insuresign a while, you will feel like kicking yourself for not using it sooner.

The problems we were encountering before what that we have several clients that live out of town. We would offer the electronic signature, but the program we previously used was difficult for our clients to use. Insuresign is user friendly and our clients seem to be able to easily navigate on signing. It has saved me lots of time, and increased workflow.

InsureSign review by DeAndra S.
DeAndra S.

"InsureSign, for the Client who can't sit still and the multi-tasking Agent with lots to do!"

What do you like best?

The convenience for my traveling clients. It's near impossible to get them to come by the office every time we need their signature. Once they complete the signing, they are automatically provided with their own copy and that puts their minds at ease, especially when they can't receive mail right away. It also provides me with a direct PDF copy that I can save and upload to the carrier or our system with ease. It has made my day to day much easier.

What do you dislike?

I can't delete a document added in error. Also, if I have two insured's in the same home, I have to have separate emails for each insured and sometimes they don't have separate emails. The program will not allow me to pick the same email. Those are the only two issues that I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use It!! Don't let it sit idle on your computer. I would not be able to be as efficient as I am without it.

A lot of our clients travel, so having this program makes it 1,000 times easier to get necessary documents completed. It also provides them with their own digital copy, as opposed to getting mountains of paper mail. With my elderly clients, they are not always able to come in the office, due to age or medical disability, so this makes a way for me to either get to them or to somebody who helps care for them, in order to keep their policy in tact. It gives us options whereas we didn't have any.

InsureSign review by Larry O.
Larry O.

"Excellent eSign Service!"

What do you like best?

InsureSign was selected because of it's ease to use and price. My customers have absolutely no problems esigning our documents. The reminders option is also a great tool that keeps my customers reminded without feeling hassled. So far, none of my customers have called to say they couldn't login and complete the esigning steps. The esign certification that you get is awesome and meets our compliance requirements. Great product that I would highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing at this point that I dislike about InsureSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe add a feature to email user to remind them that a document has not be eSigned. This may be a feature but I've not been able to find it.

Using InsureSign has definitely saved me tons of time and worry. I watch for my email updates and know if a customer hasn't responded in a timely manner to make contact with them.

InsureSign review by Carlynne F.
Carlynne F.

"Work Flow with Ease"

What do you like best?

The ability to send the insured documents through a secure format. The fact that it stores the insureds name and email makes it very easy and efficient. It takes less time than mailing it. We love it in our office. We have received positive feedback from our insureds.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with this product. It is very easy to use and has become a profitable investment for the company. The customers love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!

Knowing the insured receives the documents and they are not lost in the mail. The capability for the insured to have the document available securely and they can retrieve it at anytime. What I love most is that the insured can never say they didn't receive a document .

InsureSign review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Insure Sign is the way to go"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and to train people how to use. Customers have no issues using it as well. They complete and we get signed forms back almost immediately. It is a great solution in today's busy fast paced marketplace. People have less time to come to office for appointments so this helps us do business in today's modern world.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything negative to say about Insure sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board with Insure Sign now. The interface is simple to understand and show clients and coworkers

It used to take a long time to send things thru the mail and get them back. Plus the office supplies associated with it cost money as well. We have been able to help complete transactions in a quicker time frame with better more accurate results using Insure Sign.

InsureSign review by Bridget B.
Bridget B.

"InsureSign is definately an asset to our business and a must have!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the best! I also love that it remembers previous clients that I have sent documents to and automatically input email address and name. I also love how my signed docs are emailed in a PDF that I just have to drag to my management system.

What do you dislike?

OI have absolutely no complaints. Your product works exactly how I need it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and very user friendly. I love it and my customers love it!

InsureSign is fast and very user friendly for both myself and my clients. I love that I can go to one place and see what has been sent, returned, and still waiting to be signed. I use this program for all of my client's signatures.

"We Love InsureSign"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use. It's fast and easy for us and our Clients. Let's you know when your request goes to your client, when a client opens the request and next thing you know, you have your signed docs back. You can go back and find signed docs in your history. You have the ability to resend if needed. You have the option to choose to send the item once, or daily or weekly if the item is not returned. You don't need to worry about going in and resending. Several search options to find prior docs sent & signed. You can archive docs that you have already addressed so you don't get them confused with items you still need to address. I love that this is inexpensive as well. Our company went years without an option due to costs from another company so when we found InsureSign & it worked so well, the cost gave us the ability to assign it to everyone in our office. We are very grateful for that!!

What do you dislike?

Would be even easier if the signed docs were in the return email instead of having to go retrieve them. Separate folder for Archived items.

Very inexpensive compared to our other option that was available. This makes the process so easy for a client that we have found we are not chasing people down for their signed paperwork. This cuts back on wasted time spent following up & having to resend paperwork to clients.

InsureSign review by Raymond S.
Raymond S.

"The best system out there to if you want to increase production"

What do you like best?

The system is much smoother and clients have an easier time signing. Even those clients that are not tech savvy. We had a lot of problems with clients signing on the old system. Now is amazing. I also like that it remembers clients info so you dont have to re-type email address and names again. It keeps a database.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike is the dashboard. We wish there was a clear dashboard to give us the information on all the signed documents that are out and which ones are signed.

It increases overall production and it allows us to get things re-signed if there are mistakes. Really allows us to cross our T's and dot our I's.

InsureSign review by Laura Rey I.
Laura Rey I.

"Insuresign"

What do you like best?

The ease of doing business with insuresign

What do you dislike?

The only issue that insuresign has which I know they are working on is the ability to remove a document if placed with a different client in error - both documents needs to be deleted and you have to start again. I am sure Insuresign are working hard to correct this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Insuresign over other products - the ease of doing business and also the cost is better.

To send documents to have signed electronically via email is just so easy and fast. We send out applications all day and the ease of use is wonderful. Worth every penny to have.

InsureSign review by Andrea D.
Andrea D.

"Working with InsureSign makes sending and receiving documents a breeze!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy for our Clients - some older with no technology knowledge - to type, click and send. Our Staff can keep track on the homepage the documents that have been sent but not received. The box that allows a personalized message for specialized instructions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Set up was very easy, and with a few minutes we were all able to use this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth every penny to have the convenience for our Clients - of any skill level - be able to type and click their computer and have a document return to our office signed and dated. It also has been worth it to our employees to have a transaction completed in only minutes, and them be able to move to the next task.

Before InsureSign,, we had to beg, track and threaten people to scan and email or mail their documents to us. Now people are not only sending them back, but usually the same day. We are able to finish transactions in over half the time now.

InsureSign review by Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.

"User Friendly and Efficient"

What do you like best?

The InsureSign interface is user friendly and easy to follow. You can easily go back and forth to edit your documents before sending. It is simple to use and allows us a level of efficiency that would not be possible without electronic signatures.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot add blank text boxes, with text, without adding an additional signer (myself) in the process, or having to edit the PDF before sending it. The prior system we used allowed us to add text boxes during the sending procedure.

In our business, every change or application must be signed and approved. This saves us time, postage, and many hours of follow up, by getting almost instant signatures.

InsureSign review by Administrator

"Has been great service and system since we started"

What do you like best?

The communication from the top down with the company has been wonderful. They are always helpful. They encourage us to give them feedback and actually listen to what we have to say. If there has ever been an issue they have always been on top of it. The new integrations are great. The price point is right where I like it. This company I have seen grow and I am glad to be a part of it since the beginning.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any dislikes as of yet. They have always been available when needed. I am sure that they will continue on the same trajectory with their company and I will be continuously pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I stated previously, the ease of use, the support and the price point. A trifecta!

The integration to our management system has been a great new feature. Helps us to connect our data directly to the clients file with ease. The time it saves to add our data to each client is immeasurable.

InsureSign review by Mufti Jamil A.
Mufti Jamil A.

"My Experiences With InsureSign"

What do you like best?

It's web-based, so there is no need to download any software. And you can get alerted when the document is viewed. It is very simple and straight forward. Also, the software can send reminders to your clients.

What do you dislike?

Before they went strictly to the web based version after signatures were collected the sender would receive a copy of the document in their inbox. That was a great feature. It's not that big of a deal but now I have to take the extra steps to log on to the website navigate to the page where the document is stored and manually download it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is web-based, very straight forward and easy to use. You can also be alerted to when the document is viewed and set up reminder emails to collect the e-signature.

The best way to collect a signature from my clients without having to go through the hassle of setting up a meeting in person, or relying upon mailing, or faxing. The process is relatively fast and very convenient.

InsureSign review by Wendy S.
Wendy S.

"Great Functionality"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of the program and how streamline it makes document signing for us and our customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could change password and/or notification options after sending for signature. The mobile responsiveness seems a little clunky from time to time. We often receive phone calls about where the 'submit' button is because they don't realize that they need to change their phone orientation in order to see it.

Being able to have documents that require signatures completed in a rapid pace to keep our daily tasks moving along. It works great allowing our clients to access from computer or from their mobile devices. I think that they very much appreciate how stream lined the program is and how easy it is for them to use as well.

InsureSign review by Virginia R.
Virginia R.

"President"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and manage. On the rare occasion I have had a technical issue the support staff was very quick to respond and fix the issue.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. You want 40 characters but "nothing" only takes up 7

The biggest problem solved is no more chasing down clients for signatures! 99% of our clients love using the program. Many have mentioned how much easier InsureSign is to use than other e-signature programs. The biggest benefit is getting files completed and off our desks the same day, no more time wasted waiting on signatures are revisiting files to follow up on signed documents.

Executive Sponsor

"InsureSign has been a Game Changer for our Agency!"

What do you like best?

Before InsureSign, we were faxing or snail mailing documents for signatures. The whole process of getting policies bound was very tedious and could sometimes take a week. Once we signed on with InsureSign, our binding process changed to a matter of hours (and only hours because the clients didn't sign immediately). Otherwise, our process could be done in 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

If I could delete a document from the signature pack on the fly as I am laying out fields for signature, it would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are still using paper to acquire signatures, you are in the wrong century. InsureSign can help you go paperless.

Speed. Processing and record keeping (and digital filing) has become spectacular. It has helped us navigate away from paper files at all!

InsureSign review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"InsureSign will revoluntionize your life!"

What do you like best?

InsureSign is so quick and easy to use. I love it and clients love it so it's a win-win situation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they changed the initial email back to you by not having the unsigned document attached. You have to actually download it if you want to see it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the trial period and I promise you will love it.

Customer turn around time for signed documents has gone from days to minutes. In the fast paced insurance world that means everything to me.

InsureSign review by Karen W.
Karen W.

"InsureSign saves TIME!"

What do you like best?

So many things! Its easy for both users and recipients to navigate through the system. I don't have to worry so much about if someone is going to return my needed documents to me in a timely manner or at all for that matter.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to go back and rearrange/delete/add documents after adding participants. I've had to cancel and start all over again to make changes. I also wish there was some way to avoid emails for 1st time users from going into their junk mail folder instead of directly into their inbox.

TIME! No more waiting a week to receive mailed documents back from insured's that don't have access to printers, fax machines or scanners. Less postage being used for mailing 2nd and 3rd requests to insured's for paperwork.

InsureSign review by Mandy S.
Mandy S.

"Very efficient and easy to use for both Agent and Customer"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program! The fact that I can offer this capability speaks volumes that the company I work for is willing to go above and beyond to service the customers!

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have a single dislike for InsureSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This completely exceeded my expectations!

Legal insurance documents are signed by using InsureSign. I can now write a policy while the customer is on the lot purchasing a vehicle to expedite the process! I can also reinstate a policy without the customer having to drive the uninsured vehicle to the office!

InsureSign review by Gwen Z.
Gwen Z.

"The original Insure Sign was very small but I never had issues with documents populating. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use once the document populates. Big enough to read the screen, remembering often used emails, getting documents back quickly from customers.

What do you dislike?

Had to change to Chrome from Internet Explorer in order to have documents populate. Messing up all of my programs as a result of making the change in Insure sign only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best application if using Chrome and not Internet Explorer or Edge

Receiving documents back quickly compared to waiting weeks for a signed application or cancellation form.

InsureSign review by Joel B.
Joel B.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

This is the only software we have purchased that actually saves time. It works great and our customers love it.

What do you dislike?

so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a surveyso many questions from a survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

so many questions from a survey

Getting signatures was difficult and time consuming prior to insuresign

InsureSign review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"simply the best e-signature platform on the industy"

What do you like best?

easy to use , web based, notifications, attachments of documents completed via email. e-signature setup workflow, logo branding,

What do you dislike?

no texting feature for all tier plans, legal stamp time zone shows only Central. expansion for mobile document creation would be ideal as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

what are you waiting for?

insurance contracts, policy changes and other insurance related documentations. It has help my business grow tremendous being able to offer easy to use signature platform in solving my clients needs wherever they are.

InsureSign review by Marcos A.
Marcos A.

"No Issues whatsoever"

What do you like best?

my customers never have any issues when signing a document. I have never gotten any complains from my clients when signing.

What do you dislike?

having to re-do the document if I mess up an email

Recommendations to others considering the product

You wont regret it. Easy and simple for user and Client.

we are saving a lot of time because the client doesn't have to come to the office to sign. We also save a lot of money by not printing and mailing out applications.

Agency

"So easy and user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see when the client looks at the document as well as signs it. It helps me track everything easily. I like that it is easy for our clients to use, we have a lot of younger clients as well as older clients. They enjoy the fact that we know how to explain to them how to sign in and effectively use the esign to the best of their ability.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it sends me an email when I send the document originally. There isn't much I dislike, as it is user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Insure sign is an amazing company. I suggest using it when you are working in an office setting that requires signatures on documents.

We are solving signatures that are needed when the client cannot come in to sign. More people are esigning instead of coming in to sign. There have been an extreme amount of benefits using esign.

InsureSign review by Lindsay  G.
Lindsay G.

"Best E-Sign Program "

What do you like best?

Insure Sign is the best in our Insurance office as we have lots of out of town customers and we can send Documents to them via email and they can sign and It comes back to us immediately.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about Insuresign. It is the best

We are able to send documents to customers that live out of town and it saves them from having to come in the office.

"I love InsureSign!"

What do you like best?

It makes it so easy for my clients and myself! It helps to get documents to them no matter where they are to sign as quick as possible. I like that it also has a reminder for not only myself, but for my clients. Having it backed up in storage is great too! I highly recommend this product to all those I meet.

What do you dislike?

I wish once the client signs it would keep the documents separate send it back seperate vs stacking. It helps if you have for example auto and home applications, when signed it stacks it all together.

none

InsureSign review by Ashley L.
Ashley L.

"InsureSign User - Constant Basis"

What do you like best?

New online platform is faster than previous and much more streamlined for my needs

What do you dislike?

no complaints, but would like to see more choices opened up for the non-pro users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend the PRO version to get better access if you will use 24-7

It's a great way to have proof of client receipt on documents without having to send certified letters on everything

InsureSign review by Deidre R.
Deidre R.

"Easy and effective signing system for your clients"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that our clients' are able to use an easy system designed to obtain signed documents that are needed immediately. The client are able to sign documents anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as yet. In the beginning we were having minor issues but tech support was readily available to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your clients on board to electronic signing. It's less of a hassle having to do it any other way and saves time.

They system is direct. Sign and send. Very easy with no complications. I like how daily email remainders as an option for some clients who may forget that there is a document that is needed signed.

InsureSign review by Gina R.
Gina R.

"Review for Insuresign program"

What do you like best?

In the line of work I am in this program has made things so much easier to obtained the signed documents I need ten times faster.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about this program

InsureSign allows me to cut down on the time frame I am able to receive the signed documents I need to issue new policies or process changes for a client on their policies. It cuts down the time I would have normally had to put these documents in the mail to the clients and them mail the documents back to me signed.

InsureSign review by Jack L.
Jack L.

"Must-Have eSignature App"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, Easy-to-Setup, Customer-Friendly, Improves Close Rates, Shortens Sales Cycles, Improves the Customer Experience, Very Cost-Effective

What do you dislike?

Can be challenging to get non-digitally savvy team members to adopt InsureSign, but that's not really the fault of the software. Digital laggards are a challenge with most software utilization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better product for a reasonable price.

Helps us close deals more quickly. Lessens the time new customers have to consider alternative decisions. Shortens our sales cycles, as most customers now sign our Proposals upon receipt, versus waiting 3 or 4 days after we have to hound them for the signed document.

InsureSign review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Easy as Pie!"

What do you like best?

It's just very simple to use for me and the person on the receiving end.

What do you dislike?

I don't any issues with the product at this time.

I have saved so much time and headache trying to get customers to print an application to sign at home and fax or email it back. People either don't have the tech, time, or the will to get it done. This makes it so simple for them!

InsureSign review by Becky C.
Becky C.

"Ease of doing business for everyone."

What do you like best?

I like the easy way you can send documents for signature. The clients like that they no longer have to print and mail back documents.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. One thing I have found is the lack of notification when a document hasn't been signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great benefit when trying to get signed documents back. I always select the remind daily feature to make sure the client gets the documents back in a timely manner.

We get forms back a lot faster and items are no longer lost in the mail.

InsureSign review by Vicki M.
Vicki M.

"My Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that it takes you step by step so that you are sure to include everything you need - no multiple e-mails and notices - that looks unprofessional to your clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I like everything about the program - it's wonderfully easy to use and understand

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it - it's great!

Paperless is keeping our shred bill down and keeping the clutter down.

InsureSign review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"InsureSign makes doing business easier and more efficient!"

What do you like best?

I use InsureSign to obtained signed documents and applications from clients. It is so easy for the client to reply with a signed document and they don't even have to send it back, once the document is signed, I get notification and it is available to me right away. It has significantly reduced time spent on following up with clients. It also has a remind feature.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to send a fillable document so we could send applications to be completed the same way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fillable documents that can be completed and signed

I don't have to spend time following up with clients to obtain required documents. Better response time from my clients and less last minuet rushes because they still have complied by returning a signed document. We really enjoy using this program.

InsureSign review by Chad B.
Chad B.

"Ease of use + speed = win"

What do you like best?

Overall ease of use. Ability to "print" into InsureSign from AMS makes it incredibly easy to generate documents.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot now with my.insuresign, a lot of the prior issues were solved.

Ability to conduct business 100% over the phone / by email. Customers are pleased with ability to sign policy documents without having to come in or receive a fax.

InsureSign review by Crystal R.
Crystal R.

"Quick and easy way for signature"

What do you like best?

The easiness of helping a customer when we need signature and its hard for them to get off work to come in to sign just send the form with a click of a button. Its easy for us working directly with car dealerships when insured purchase a new vehicle.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all I love everything about this program.

The benefit is less traffic in office to help service new clients while in our face. Insure sign helps when its hard to get off work and come sign a form, just click of a button the can sign by email.

InsureSign review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"Ease of use!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for customers to sign via computer or phone wherever they are to make sure we as an agency get docs in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I did prefer the previous update where we could pull the signed docs from the email it sent us. Also, if a document gets signed and we sent it a while back, I'd like it to show in the top of my queue on my documents so I don't have to scroll down and search for it.

Quick and easy signatures to close deals quicker and make signing documents electronically easy.

InsureSign review by Diane T.
Diane T.

"Starting the esign service was easy and affordable."

What do you like best?

I like that it only took a few minutes to sign up and start using the service. The web based system allowing me to drag and drop the documents. I love the template options and that it saves previous clients contact info.

What do you dislike?

It's not free. =) I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Helping clients locally and abroad quickly sign the needed paperwork. The benefits are the paperwork is received so much faster than fax, email or snail mail... Time is money and many times the customer doesn't return the paperwork in a timely manner unless it is esigned.

"Good Program"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and security of sending documents foe electronic signature. Being able to access all signed documents in one location is awesome and makes my job a little bit easier. It is also very user friendly

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the documents are no longer emailed back to you as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the documents emailed back to you like before as well as having them on the system.

I am able to get insured to sign applications no matter their location. I can send it through email and even my older clientele have little problems with it.

InsureSign review by Sue C.
Sue C.

"Indespensable"

What do you like best?

InsureSign makes it possible to conduct business in ways that were impossible before. Collecting signatures, even from local clients, used to be soooo inconvenient. Now it's a breeze!

What do you dislike?

I wish clients were more open to it. Sometimes they balk.

InsureSign has opened up the world of location independence to me. Now I work when and where I want to.

InsureSign review by Administrator

"review about Insure sign "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that now that everyone has smart phones its easier to sign anywhere. I getting use to the new update but I like that new format its easier to send and apply participants and where to fill

What do you dislike?

so far nothing even before the update it just make sit so easier for us and the costumer's who live far away or need something quick and cant come into the office can do e-signatures.

the business we deal with is insurance so insure makes it easy when it comes to adding or removing vehicles, people or updating info

InsureSign review by Karl N.
Karl N.

"Has simplified document signing for our whole office"

What do you like best?

Quick, uncluttered, and effective. Has made doc signing pain free and nearly hands-free.

What do you dislike?

No warning to the user when an email address is invalid or not in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, effective, and saves a great deal of time.

Elimination of time lost chasing customers for signatures on. Perception of being technologically innovative.

InsureSign review by David A. C.
David A. C.

"InsureSign is so efficient. Has saved me lots of time."

What do you like best?

We were emailing out pages and waiting for faxes back. My documents now are crystal clear. The system is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Initially, the processing of files is not very intuitive, but not too hard to overcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are still using paper, this is the change you need!

This has helped us tremendously in going paperless and digital.

Agency

"InsureSign makes getting signatures from insures so, so much easier!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that it is so simple to use that even my older clients don't have a problem signing and returning documents to me.

What do you dislike?

The only suggestion that I can make is to make the option available to have two different insured's be able to sign the same document using the same email and only having to send the document one time for both to sign.

Business problems would be the fact that I am able to get signatures quickly and the benefit is that we can save on postage at the same time.

"Easy for Clients "

What do you like best?

Insure sign allows clients to same so much time. Instead of having clients come in to sign documents or fax them back, they are able to sign right from their phone, wherever they are.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I don't like, its very easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely something to have in an office workplace. not only are you making it easy for your clients but yourself as well

I also save time. I get my forms back sign and back usually the same say. I don't have to keep calling clients to mail or fax back documents

InsureSign review by Greg C.
Greg C.

"Quick signing ability"

What do you like best?

Amazing InsureSign is quick and easy! I upload the app, place the signature box and send to my client. I usually get it back immediately. I then send it to my underwriter or upload it to the company. The whole sales process may take only 30 minutes. Then I move to the next client!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I encountered some issues, brought it to the attention of the technician and they are fixing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You won’t be disappointed!

with Insuresign I have the ability to close a case in 30 minutes; this is from start to finish.

InsureSign review by Shayna G.
Shayna G.

"Love Text Feature"

What do you like best?

InsureSign is very user friendly. I especially prefer the text option. I get signed applications back in seconds. Great way to increase sales and productivity."

What do you dislike?

When using in-person signing you need to go back to our system settings and link to new log in. I wish it would just flood back in an email link. Also miss the encryption part that we had with prior provider. It was an add on product but not even available with InsureSign.

Signed forms are now completed in seconds increasing sales and productivity.

InsureSign review by Greg R.
Greg R.

"InsureSign is a great e-sign program!"

What do you like best?

Their willingness to implement our suggested changed and improvements. They are very innovative.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, everything has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try.

Clients can sign from anywhere anytime. Using their mobile, pad or laptop. Allows us to provide the quick turnaround needed by our clients.

InsureSign review by Laurie B.
Laurie B.

"InsureSign is Awesome!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both sender and receiver

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation and use of the product is quite easy. The output to the client is professional and easy to follow.

We are able to quickly send insurance applications and other documents to our clients.

InsureSign review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Enhances our ability to serve our clients"

What do you like best?

The best feature is it has proven very intuitive and easy to use for our clients, which helps us get all manner of applications and forms quickly signed to provide prompt turnaround service for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Noting in particular - the program is easy to use & manage.

If we didn't have an opportunity to meet with a client to complete any necessary paperwork we had the extra expense and lag of physically mailing documents for signature, following up, and waiting for signed documents to be returned - which was inefficient, expensive, and frustratingly often didn't work.

InsureSign review by Paige W.
Paige W.

"Insuresign saves me so much time!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of insure sign and the reminder options within the system.

What do you dislike?

That users cannot share emails. Some of our older clients rarely have emails and if they do they share one with their spouse.

Receiving sign applications back timely has greatly improved since we started using insuresign.

InsureSign review by Argelea Q.
Argelea Q.

"Easy To Use."

What do you like best?

You do not have to have the customer come in, you can send it directly to their e-mail.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything to dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We get the documents we need signed and returned in the same day.

InsureSign review by Shelly L.
Shelly L.

"InsureSign Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload multiple documents (don't have to stack documents like with other eSignature products).

What do you dislike?

Honestly, cannot think of anything I do not like about InsureSign.

Ease of use for our clients and timely delivery of documents needed to do business.

InsureSign review by Heather K.
Heather K.

"Absolutely love it "

What do you like best?

I have been using insure sign for over a year and I love it. It is so easy and convenient to use to obtain signatures from my clients

What do you dislike?

The only thing that recently changed was how you open insure sign. It makes you open it through a website now before it would just pop up on your computer.

The benefits of this is you have a signature in there matter of minutes. Your clients don’t have to worry about printing out the page to sign.

InsureSign review by Shawna  S.
Shawna S.

"Electronic signatures for insurance office setting. "

What do you like best?

It is a VERY convenient way to obtain signatures on applications, change request, or any document pertaining to our office needs. We do have a lot of clients who are snow birds, so they aren't always around and able to stop in the office to sign.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I do not like is : Cannot obtain 2 signatures at the time using the same email address.

Benefits are: quick processing time using this program. Easy for clients to have their insurance needs met fast and easy.

InsureSign review by Jeff A.
Jeff A.

"Great product for our P&C Agency"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can get almost any form signed and returned to our file almost immediately. Also like the simple instructions and the ability for a customer to use any devise to complete the signature request. Also like the ability to get all the required initials boixes completed on many applications. MAkes for a more complete and accurate file and application.

What do you dislike?

We really do not dilike anything. It is easy to uyse in all aspects!

Much faster that requiring a personal visit or a print, sign scan return item.

InsureSign review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"Not only would I, I have several times"

What do you like best?

I always recommend Insure sign to colleagues. It is one of the only technology products we utilize that I would really have a problem if I told my staff that we were going to go back to the old fashioned way of gathering signatures.

What do you dislike?

nothing that I can think of it we have been very happy with it

Turn around time is greatly improved and most importantly it improves the customer experience making it easier for them to do business with us.

InsureSign review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Perfectly Suited to the Insurance Industry"

What do you like best?

Drag and Drop functionality, along with the ease of setting up the fields.

What do you dislike?

Can't edit documents like you can with DocuSign.

Allows me to do business without having the client come in or going out to them.

InsureSign review by Sandy G.
Sandy G.

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I love that I get the email back when the customer signs. I don't have to login to check the status.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I am able to upload multiple documents if I need to for one customer

People are so busy these days and it is difficult to get them in the office. Even people that are real good using computers are able to use this process to sign.

"Awesome program"

What do you like best?

Our clients like using email to take care of their insurance needs without having to leave work or home. The program is very convenient, fast and so easy to use even for those clients who have never used the e-signature program before.

What do you dislike?

The program is awesome. There is nothing I dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial run and see for yourself how easy the program is to use. The program saves mailing time and postage. Our clients love the program and most clients who have never used the program before, love the convenience.

The convenience of seeing a list of documents that were emailed out and then having access to archive them once completed.

InsureSign review by Always Better I.
Always Better I.

"Great Service for our customers"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for our staff and customers to use, plus we have saved on wasted paper cost.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not found anything to dislike other than you have to pay more to be able to sign in text message.

We no longer have to mail and wait to receive forms from our customers. and we have increase in sales when you can do everything almost over the phone and through email

InsureSign review by Shawnie  D.
Shawnie D.

"Love this platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of it, it's so easy to use compared to our last company we worked with. Love how it's automatically documented in our management system as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product that I don't like.

The process/product we were using before was so tedious. This is so quick, easy, and love the fact that you can set reminders so you don't have to keep checking every day.

InsureSign review by User

"InsureSign makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

So quick! No more printing, scanning, faxing, customer prints, signs, faxes back. No more, "I don't have a printer hooked up" responses. Everything is quick and painless, and I can even get payment information without phone tag or the insecurity of transmitting via email.

What do you dislike?

Hmmm, can't think of much I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Quicker sales. We can finish up the transaction before they forget to submit the paperwork.

"Time and Paper saver"

What do you like best?

we like the process and speed at which we can get signatures back from clients, definitely worth the money

What do you dislike?

when we upload 3 separate documents, instead of them returning as 3 separate documents they get combined together. This means that if we have 3 separate company apps needing signatures we must send 3 separate emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

being able to upload 3 documents and send to client then they return back as 3 documents not one

paper and time

Executive Sponsor

"InsureSign is perfect fit for my Insurance Agency"

What do you like best?

InsureSign is perfect fit for my Insurance Agency. It eliminates the need to have clients print an application, sign it, and scan back to me. It saves my client time, and we get signed applications back much faster.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike, but sometimes the final document looks a lot more like a fax than a crisp PDF.

InsureSign solves the problem of delayed responses on applications and other documents we need signed.

InsureSign review by User

"Great Electronic Signature Tool"

What do you like best?

The speed of being able to put together and send all the documents required for an insurance application is unrivaled. Being able to drag and drop files and place them in the order we would like them to return in is great.

What do you dislike?

The ability to removed or add another document in a desired order within the packet would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will save you so much time.

Before we our agency was still using an "E-mail, sign, scan and email back, agent sign, and then scan into our management system" approach. With this application is is such easier on our clients and our staff.

InsureSign review by Debbie M.
Debbie M.

"InsureSign"

What do you like best?

The time it saves when needed documents signed and returned

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything that I really dislike

Allows us to be able to bind coverage at the last minute as we do not have to wait on our insureds to print, sign and then scan or fax signed documents back to us. And if they are on the road - away from the office they can still send signed docs to us.

"The best. The fastest."

What do you like best?

This is the most efficient and expedient way to obtain signatures!

What do you dislike?

When two signatures of clients are needed and there is only one e-mail address, that slows the process of obtaining both signatures as I have to re-send the documents.

Clients don't miss where they have to sign or initial with this method versus sending the papers in the mail and marking the appropriate spots.

InsureSign review by Rhonda  C.
Rhonda C.

"InsureSign is a must for all offices!"

What do you like best?

We have been using InsureSign at our Agency for about 4 years now. InsureSign allows us to quickly receive needed signed documents back. The extra time saved...allows us to concentrate on the next paper on our desk!

What do you dislike?

the only thing I would change is now we have to sign back-in to InsureSign to grab the signed docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just do it!!!

waiting on signed apps, etc. has been eliminated for the most part

InsureSign review by Jay T.
Jay T.

"Efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for sender and receiver. It allows us to easily send documents to a client in minutes as opposed to printing, scanning, and waiting for it to be printed, signed and return. VERY easy to use for all parties.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you can't cc other parties on the email.

Creates tremendous efficiencies for sending and receiving documents, and makes it very easy for our clients.

InsureSign review by Micheline P.
Micheline P.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Online platform, easy to use and manage.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issues at this time with this product.

online signatures are easy to collect when clients lives are busy.

Executive Sponsor

"Finish Applications on the fly!"

What do you like best?

The ability to send multiple documents in a single set makes the process much easier on our clients.

What do you dislike?

Still waiting to see if there is as flaw. The only issue is occasionally is in IE where the documents will not fully upload.

Clients are happy that we can complete transactions for them saving both of us time, printing and postage.

User in Insurance

"Insuresign is a great tool for my agency for e-signing documents."

What do you like best?

Insuresign has been a great tool for my agency. It is very easy to use for my clients and my insurance companies accept the e-signature as an original. It makes doing business very convenient for my clients who's busy schedule may not allow them to come into the office.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes. Insuresign meets all my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to anyone who's business requires signing documents remotely.

I do not have to loose business because my client can't make it into the office. Insuresign allows me to provide a convenient way to do business with my clients busy lives.

InsureSign review by Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.

"Amazing product with fantastic ease of use"

What do you like best?

User friendly, mobile compatible, saves email addresses, sends a copy to myself and client after signed.

What do you dislike?

That you can no longer add or remove a page without completely restarting once you move past the drop box, is no longer sending reminders to clients even when the daily reminder option is checked.

Saves on paper and stamps, user friendly, faster turnaround time, no wait for signed docs

Agency

"InsureSign is so simple"

What do you like best?

quick, easy, very simple and best of all it works and gets accepted by all my carriers

What do you dislike?

really not anything, Once we got a quality scanner all is well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

been a positive experience

people do not have time or do not want to sign paper in person. Makes signing documents a breeze. the benefits are we are able to compete with are 1-800 and on-line competitors.

InsureSign review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"So simple and user friendly"

What do you like best?

The simple way that both we and our customers can sign documents with email.

What do you dislike?

We have used Insure Sign quite a bit in our office. We like the new online format. That was our only complaint.

We are able to help customers that are unable to psychically come to the office without waiting for the postal mail.

InsureSign review by User

" Insuresign is the best!"

What do you like best?

Insuresign has made my job so much easier! I can send my applications out to sign, and receive them back in no time. It is a very simple process for me and my clients.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the system. I wouldn't change anything at this time.

I am saving so much time. I do not have to send PDF attachments or faxes now.

"Insure Sign is Awesome"

What do you like best?

That documents are signed electronically as wet signatures there's a lot of steps and if customers are tech savvy this really helps them.

What do you dislike?

The one thing is maybe sent the Agent 1 email that says doc has been sent & read by customer. That's really a minor thing, but just a thought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must try if any Agency Owner is looking for easy and simple way to get signed documents back for their files.

There are less steps for us, the Agent and less steps for our customer to get us signed documents. Less issues for E & O.

InsureSign review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"The Best! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use convenient, policy holder like it because it quick. Best decision we made for 2018, not sure how we managed before.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I dislike. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Recommendations to others considering the product

Time and money saver for sure... Makes life a lot easier,

We didn't go to Insuresign to solve any problems, just looking for a better way to send and receive signed docs.

InsureSign review by Mea  P.
Mea P.

"quick and easy "

What do you like best?

it is very simple to use and it is quick

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I do not like about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this product, it is safe, secure and easy to use. It will increase your productivity and free up your employees time

document turn around time is a benefit, cuts follow up time

InsureSign review by User

"So user friendly and helpful when prompt attention is needed"

What do you like best?

That they allow for a daily reminder to be sent. Also,, upon signing that I can access the paperwork to apply to my management system by receiving a friendly and reminding email.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike about something that makes my job easier and faster???

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great implementation to your workload by expediting what is needed in a faster manner. I LOVE completing a list and insuresign helps me to do that faster.

The ease of collecting signatures and avoiding snail mail. The benefit of having it signed by the client and myself, and again with friendly reminders

"Awesome Tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and access from just about any device with internet access!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes thus far.......

Insurance applications used to take a long time to be signed by my clients as they either needed access to a printer or they needed to wait for it in the mail. With Insure Sign it is no longer a timely process!

"CSR"

What do you like best?

InsureSign is extremely user friendly for both the sender and recipients. I like how the sign documents are sent back as an attachment to the email so you can easily attach them to the client's file.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes about Insuresign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother with other e-signature companies. I think InsureSign is the best.

When our clients don't have access to a printer and need to get back documents back to us the same day. Some clients don't print off documents or send them back in the mail, so this really has helped us retain documents.

InsureSign review by User

"Very easy and convenient to use."

What do you like best?

Customers no longer have to print, sign and scan to get us their signed documents. They can do it in just one easy click!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to change how my signature looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to learn to use and simple to explain to customers how to use it.

Customers now sign and return documents almost immediately.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and I love that it will automatically send reminders to customers who have not yet e-signed their documents.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the font used for the date could be made to look like it was handwritten vs typed?

Much easier to send documents via insuresign and not have the customer scan/email or fax back to us.

InsureSign review by Mayela B.
Mayela B.

"Great way get a signiture."

What do you like best?

easy to use and to login and to explain to customers.

What do you dislike?

That if I have an application that I need a client to read question and they need to check Yes or No it

's not easy to add that. Also If I have more then one documents to attach I can't add it in one email.

n/a

InsureSign review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"The only way to get signed documents from clients!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I spend very little time training staff on how to use InsureSign, because it's an intuitive program. I know that as long as the user places the signature fields correctly, we will have a completely signed document every time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we do not like about this product.

We are able to get a signed form within minutes, which is especially helpful in situations where we need a No Loss before the carrier will accept payment, or when the client wants to make a change to their policy which requires a signature.

InsureSign review by Administrator

"Easy to use and very afforable"

What do you like best?

Insuresign is vert easy to use s it was simlar to our previous program. Also, the price point is attractive.

What do you dislike?

No CC button to receive without interaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a free trial and see for yourelf.

We send out policies for signature. It saves us a lot of time and effort in getting policies signed in a timely fashion.

InsureSign review by Administrator

"Perfect option for sending documents to customers for signature"

What do you like best?

I like that I am notified that customer has signed the document. And that I can archive the documents once I have downloaded them but also recall them as needed.

What do you dislike?

we were not liking all the messages about being sent and opened and signed but we were able to change that in the settings and now we just see sent and signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a quality product that will help your business grow

We are able to do business via the world wide web vs only in person with this option of signing online. THANK YOU!

Agency

"InsureSign is convenient and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like how it makes it easier to get signed forms back quicker. No waiting for mail. No lost papers.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I think it is effective the way it is.

It makes it faster to process changes because you don't have to wait for people to lose the papers you mail to them.

User in Insurance

"Makes my Job much easier"

What do you like best?

You can get signatures immediately and there is no reason why they cant be sent back ASAP.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could set up and save different messages according to what we are sending.

It tracks what's been sent and will send it daily so I don't have to waste time.

InsureSign review by Shirley B.
Shirley B.

"I love Insuresing is very easy to use."

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that is very clear and easy to use, and when i sent the link to my customers to sing any document, is really easy for them too.

What do you dislike?

that my customer can not sign it via text.

My customer does not have to be in office to sign Insurance applications.

"Excellence"

What do you like best?

InsureSign is amazingly easy to use and has allowed my clients and I to save lots of time while allowing us to get tasks done throughout a large area.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like more is to have the document e-mailed to me so I can drag and drop it as an attachment instead of having to save it from the website after it's signed.

It allows for getting forms signed when working remotely or among various clients throughout our large operating area.

InsureSign review by Miles B.
Miles B.

"Great Value"

What do you like best?

In-person signing through use of a tablet

What do you dislike?

Some stability issues when signing documents.

We are able to do business anywhere through the esignature software to reach our customers wherever they are. Also, whether in the office or out in the field we can get our apps signed with no printer/paper needed.

InsureSign review by Erika G.
Erika G.

"InsureSign Saved Us"

What do you like best?

It is so simple and convenient for everyone involved.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Our clients love its simplicity, and we love the convenience.

A lot of forms need to be signed and this is much easier than having a client print them, sign them, scan them, and email them back to me. Love it!

InsureSign review by User

"Having control of signatures"

What do you like best?

Being able to customize where to sign. Instead of relying on someone else to generate where and who signs it lets each individual be in control.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. It has made capturing signatures for everything much easier. I wish I would have used it sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very simple and easy to navigate. I would recommend to anyone.

Being able to control who we send it to and who signs it. Other platforms generate it for you. Insure sign lets you be in control.

InsureSign review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"office review"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of sending applications for signature to customers and them not worrying about printing and faxing/scanning back

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cant sign the copy first prior to sending it to the insured. I have to wait on their signature and return email before I can sign my copy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this program to people. And our customers love the ease of signing and returning

We are able to get last minute signatures back quickly which is great

Learn more about InsureSign

InsureSign Videos

Learning about InsureSign?

* We monitor all InsureSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9