InsureSign

InsureSign is the simplest, fastest and most secure way to get any document signed electronically.

Work for InsureSign?

InsureSign review by <span>Michelle K.</span>
Michelle K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

InsureSign & Our Insurance Agency

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set fields for the parties to complete. And, the completed document comes back in email for easy storage in our system. I also love that if you send more than 1 document, the system can send each document back separately with its own signature tracking sheet. Really helps with distribution of he completed document.

What do you dislike?

With the new platform, it isn't as easy to get multiple documents into the system for signature. I find I have to login in more than once, sometimes log out and log back in for them all to show up. The prior way was easier to see what was happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say just try it. The only way you can really tell if something will work for you is to get your hands on it.

The mindset these days is to go paperless and have less paper. InsureSign helps us do this, and also makes it easy to track the documents and to remind signers to complete their part. Much easier than making client appointments or mailing our stacks of paperwork.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InsureSign
InsureSign review by <span>DeAndra S.</span>
DeAndra S.

InsureSign, for the Client who can't sit still and the multi-tasking Agent with lots to do!

What do you like best?

The convenience for my traveling clients. It's near impossible to get them to come by the office every time we need their signature. Once they complete the signing, they are automatically provided with their own copy and that puts their minds at ease, especially when they can't receive mail right away. It also provides me with a direct PDF copy that I can save and upload to the carrier or our system with ease. It has made my day to day much easier.

What do you dislike?

I can't delete a document added in error. Also, if I have two insured's in the same home, I have to have separate emails for each insured and sometimes they don't have separate emails. The program will not allow me to pick the same email. Those are the only two issues that I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use It!! Don't let it sit idle on your computer. I would not be able to be as efficient as I am without it.

A lot of our clients travel, so having this program makes it 1,000 times easier to get necessary documents completed. It also provides them with their own digital copy, as opposed to getting mountains of paper mail. With my elderly clients, they are not always able to come in the office, due to age or medical disability, so this makes a way for me to either get to them or to somebody who helps care for them, in order to keep their policy in tact. It gives us options whereas we didn't have any.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

InsureSign review by <span>Larry O.</span>
Larry O.

Excellent eSign Service!

What do you like best?

InsureSign was selected because of it's ease to use and price. My customers have absolutely no problems esigning our documents. The reminders option is also a great tool that keeps my customers reminded without feeling hassled. So far, none of my customers have called to say they couldn't login and complete the esigning steps. The esign certification that you get is awesome and meets our compliance requirements. Great product that I would highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing at this point that I dislike about InsureSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe add a feature to email user to remind them that a document has not be eSigned. This may be a feature but I've not been able to find it.

Using InsureSign has definitely saved me tons of time and worry. I watch for my email updates and know if a customer hasn't responded in a timely manner to make contact with them.

InsureSign review by <span>Carlynne F.</span>
Carlynne F.

Work Flow with Ease

What do you like best?

The ability to send the insured documents through a secure format. The fact that it stores the insureds name and email makes it very easy and efficient. It takes less time than mailing it. We love it in our office. We have received positive feedback from our insureds.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with this product. It is very easy to use and has become a profitable investment for the company. The customers love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!

Knowing the insured receives the documents and they are not lost in the mail. The capability for the insured to have the document available securely and they can retrieve it at anytime. What I love most is that the insured can never say they didn't receive a document .

InsureSign review by <span>Bridget B.</span>
Bridget B.
Invitation from the software vendor

InsureSign is definately an asset to our business and a must have!

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the best! I also love that it remembers previous clients that I have sent documents to and automatically input email address and name. I also love how my signed docs are emailed in a PDF that I just have to drag to my management system.

What do you dislike?

OI have absolutely no complaints. Your product works exactly how I need it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and very user friendly. I love it and my customers love it!

InsureSign is fast and very user friendly for both myself and my clients. I love that I can go to one place and see what has been sent, returned, and still waiting to be signed. I use this program for all of my client's signatures.

InsureSign review by <span>Raymond S.</span>
Raymond S.
Invitation from the software vendor

The best system out there to if you want to increase production

What do you like best?

The system is much smoother and clients have an easier time signing. Even those clients that are not tech savvy. We had a lot of problems with clients signing on the old system. Now is amazing. I also like that it remembers clients info so you dont have to re-type email address and names again. It keeps a database.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike is the dashboard. We wish there was a clear dashboard to give us the information on all the signed documents that are out and which ones are signed.

It increases overall production and it allows us to get things re-signed if there are mistakes. Really allows us to cross our T's and dot our I's.

Learn more about InsureSign

InsureSign Videos

InsureSign Downloads

Learning about InsureSign?

* We monitor all InsureSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.