Insycle

One simple data management supertool for cloud platforms. Effortlessly organize, manage, and cleanse data in Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot, Yext.

Work for Insycle?

Learning about Insycle?

Insycle Reviews

Showing 7 Insycle reviews
Insycle review by Kaitlynn S.
Kaitlynn S.

"Say goodbye to messy data"

What do you like best?

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Insycle. As a Hubspot admin, I needed a tool that would help me keep my data clean. As most Hubspot users know, your contacts are automatically deduped by domain, however, that approach becomes tricky as most people have more than one email address. It's also helped me keep my records up-to-date because of the bulk action features.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about this product. Yonatan and Chen are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. There hasn't been a situation where i've felt lost or let down by this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a sandbox instance in whatever CRM you are using, and do some testing with their free trial. If you're experienced with CRM data management, you will see how intuitive their tool is. After that, talking through best practices with Yonatan really took my experience to the next level.

We're solving all of our data integrity problems. In the past, I have used Cloudingo, which is integrated with my Salesforce account to try and dedupe records in Hubspot. There were major problems there, as deduping through Salesforce breaks your records in Hubspot. Using Insycle, we can now keep all of our data neat and tidy in both our Hubspot and Salesforce instance from one platform. As the sole administrator, the has saved me hours and hours of time. We've also been able to improve our reporting metrics, as I now trust the data more than ever before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Insycle
Insycle review by James M.
James M.

"The Best Thing to Happen for HubSpot Since HubSpot Itself."

What do you like best?

The grid editor for all contacts, the ability to de-duplicate contacts based on ANY contact property in HubSpot, and the import feature which allows me to upsert, and to update contacts based on ANY field, not just email address, which is currently the only method that HubSpot natively supports. Insycle integrated with HubSpot is like HubSpot on steroids.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, anything I disliked was fixed within 24 hours. Chen, and the entire team have been very responsive to my inquires and requests. For example, we had a unique situation where we have a 20-digit, numeric lead ID that we needed to use as our contact property for de-duplicatation in order to sync HubSpot data with our offline CRM. I noticed that Insycle rounded up our 20-digit ID at the 16th digit. (It's probably unusual to encounter 20-digit numeric contact properties for anything.) As soon as I brought this to their attention they went to work on it, and within less than a day a could begin using that field to update and de-duplicate contacts. This is the first time we have ever been able to perfectly sync contact records without email addresses from our offline CRM to HubSpot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you love HubSpot, but occasionally find yourself frustrated with its limitations when it comes to managing, bulk editing, and de-duplicating contacts, Insycle will help you fall in love with HubSpot all over again.

HubSpot is a great tool and we use them for our web hosting, email, and all of our marketing automation. A huge issue that prevented us from fully enjoying HubSpot was its inability to de-duplicate contact records based on anything other than email address (or user cookies for our website visitors). This prevented us from being able to use HubSpot as our primary CRM since more than 10% of our prospects either do not have an email address, or choose not to provide one to us. Insycle has solved this dilemma! An added, unanticipated benefit has been the grid editor, which allows you to update each field via a grid view of your contacts. HubSpot natively allows you to view your contacts and contact properties in a grid, but editing just a single field requires you to go into the contact record to update. Insycle lets you do it right in the grid itself!

What Data Quality solution do you use?

Insycle review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"Best Salesforce Utility App there is!!"

What do you like best?

Perform various DB maintenance tasks in a snap that you cant do with any other Marketplace App - In line editing of fields (including long text fields); data import and export mapping and so much more. Reduced our DB maintenance time by 40%

What do you dislike?

As with any new software, the user experience and user interface is always changing in order to improve the product - so although it is a dislike, it is a like that they are constantly improving!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your users need to edit data in batches this tool will bring them much joy and save you so much time! For your admins, it is an unbelievable Salesforce utility tool.

Allowing end users to use the in line editing feature across multiple objects; data importing

Insycle review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"An effective and efficient product backed by great service."

What do you like best?

The crew at Insycle have been attentive, responsive, and extremely friendly. They provided great tech support, responded to new feature requests with genuine interest, and were accommodating with us during our trialing of the software and on-boarding.

Besides that, the software works. It has saved us countless hours of manual data management every month while helping us to more accurate.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface was a little overwhelming at times - a few features were redundant when they didn't need to be or only accessible in one area when they should have been globally available.

Every time I found something difficult to use well, the team at Insycle was very responsive. They made quite a few refinements in direct response to my feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the trial period to explore how to use Insycle. If you get stuck - communicate with the team there. We discovered some unique use cases and saw some of our feedback implemented as new features.

We strive to be responsive to our customers by understanding how they use our software and using that information to improve our products. The level of understanding we need required us to do extensive manual management of large data-sets.

Insycle allows us to respond much more quickly to usage trends and helps provide a clear picture of who our customers are - all while requiring less work to manage data so we can focus on what we love - engaging with our customers.

Insycle review by Victor O.
Victor O.

"Best App In The World"

What do you like best?

Easy and fast way to create bulk emails on Intercom.

What do you dislike?

I have no complains in regards to this program.

Insycle makes creating and sending bulk emails a lot easier and faster, Being able to tag companies on Insylce made my job 100x easier.

Insycle review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Clean SFDC Data and a ton of saved time"

What do you like best?

Insycle provides a quick and easy way for reps to update and clean Salesforce data (amongst other sources)

What do you dislike?

Not too much, the system is super robust which can be daunting but the support is timely and helpful

Insycle has helped our team save hours doing manual CRM cleanups - the saved time has let us focus on more revenue generating activities

Insycle review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Insycle"

What do you like best?

The ease of use makes it so a child could use it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes out and I have to reboot it.

I use it to organize and clean up my data.

Learning about Insycle?

* We monitor all Insycle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.