Intapp Time

Intapp Time integrates the industry's most adopted, most sophisticated time entry software (formerly called DTE Axiom) and automated activity capture software (formerly called Time Builder) to deliver a single, unified experience.

Work for Intapp Time?
Timesolv legal billing  2x

Learning about Intapp Time?

Intapp Time Reviews

Showing 17 Intapp Time reviews
Intapp Time review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

InTapp review

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is. I use this periodically to put time in for my boss, and it is fairly intuitive which made it an easy adjustment to a new software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that at the bottom where it shows total hours, there are two lines that show red, both closed entries and number of pro bono hours. Since I work in pro bono, I think that aspect of it could potentially be confusing.

InTapp Time is crucial in pro bono to running accurate reports for how much time attorneys are spending on different matters and clinics. We keep track of how much pro bono time they record on InTapp. And the narratives also help us keep track of where certain time entries may need to be moved to different client/matter numbers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Intapp Time
Intapp Time review by <span>Craig D.</span>
Craig D.

Intapp time with Elite 3e

What do you like best?

We like the easy to use interface, continuity between PC and mobile clients. And ease of data acces. It allowed us to keep time entry up and runnign during our Elite 3E implementation dark period, which was essential.

What do you dislike?

Be sure you have a quality implementation partner - that makes all the difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a quality implementation partner and you will be all set!

Intapp time allowed us to separate our time entry platform form our billing platform, which allowed for a staggered implementaiton. The easy to use interface required minimal user training which also saved man hours.

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

Intapp Time review by <span>Kelsey Glen B.</span>
Kelsey Glen B.

Time keeping softare for my services as a paralegal

What do you like best?

The drag-and-drop functionality, and the fact that the software "picks up" from my activities throughout the day. I also appreciate the option to create templates and easily switch between day, week, and monthly views.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app that would sync with my work black berry! I often work from home and on matters that are not tied exclusively to my computer (ie research). It would be so nice to just input my data into my blackberry and go. I also wish there was some sort of alarm clock functionality that would remind me from the start of the day to keep a clock running - I sometimes forget to do this, and my timesheet is left to the end of the week for completion. It would also be nice to have personal targets and goals for certain matters or projects. For example, while I know what my target hours are for the month, I'd like to have an option to say "3 hours per week working on XYZ."

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very straight forward tool with a user-friendly aesthetic.

InTapp has helped me stay on top of my professional development, in that helps me see where my time is going throughout the day. This is a huge help in terms of time management.

Intapp Time review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

InTapp

What do you like best?

I like the TimeSaver timer function the most and then that you can split time entered on a time if you need to spread the time across different billing codes. I also like to use the goal tracker function and be able to monitor my billed time throughout the month(s).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you run the timer past midnight that it sometimes doesn't prompt you until the next day, which can result in accidental double entries.

I think Intapp saves time and makes billing, which is a tedious part of work, easier.

Intapp Time review by <span>Olivia C.</span>
Olivia C.

Gets the job done but room for improvements

What do you like best?

Timer function is so helpful. I like that I can stop and go in real time

What do you dislike?

Not able to have multiple timers; break out timer in a side bar or something similar; it doesn't predict my entries based on frequent entries

Tracking time; capturing all time spent actively billing

Intapp Time review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

Great time tracker

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use time entry program. The program has provisions to set up automatic entries for commonly entered tasks. There is also a monthly, yearly, or custom tracking capability. The tracking allows you to set your yearly goal and determine if you are on track to meet your goal. The program also monitors other usage such as email, phone, word, and the like, throughout the day to help capture billable time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product that I dislike. It is easy to navigate and enter time. The interface is self explanatory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IntApp is a very easy product for the legal community to use.

The program monitors other usage such as email, phone, word, and the like, throughout the day to help capture billable time. A report is generated to help capture unbilled time.

Learning about Intapp Time?

* We monitor all Intapp Time reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.