Intapp Time

3.4

Intapp Time integrates the industry's most adopted, most sophisticated time entry software (formerly called DTE Axiom) and automated activity capture software (formerly called Time Builder) to deliver a single, unified experience.

Work for Intapp Time?

Learning about Intapp Time?

Compare Intapp Time to Similar Solutions

Intapp Time Reviews

Showing 18 Intapp Time reviews
Intapp Time review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"InTapp review"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is. I use this periodically to put time in for my boss, and it is fairly intuitive which made it an easy adjustment to a new software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that at the bottom where it shows total hours, there are two lines that show red, both closed entries and number of pro bono hours. Since I work in pro bono, I think that aspect of it could potentially be confusing.

InTapp Time is crucial in pro bono to running accurate reports for how much time attorneys are spending on different matters and clinics. We keep track of how much pro bono time they record on InTapp. And the narratives also help us keep track of where certain time entries may need to be moved to different client/matter numbers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Intapp Time
Intapp Time review by User

"Intapp Provides Comprehensive Billing Solutions "

What do you like best?

I like being able to filter released and non-released time in order to meet both firm and client billing deadlines by timely turn around of Invoices. It's a good program for everyday use in a busy law firm.

What do you dislike?

The format and appearance of the Invoices could be improved and/ or condensed. Sometimes they appear cluttered or run onto a second page when I think it would be more visually appealing to be simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With some basic training, most employees seem able to understand how to utilize many of the features of this program. The ability to import templates is helpful for tailoring each Invoice to client needs.

Problems occur when time needs to be edited after it's been converted. Benefits are that Intapp allows attorneys to easily track their billable hours by client matter number and that Invoices can be saved in various formats for reporting.

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

Intapp Time review by Craig D.
Craig D.

"Intapp time with Elite 3e"

What do you like best?

We like the easy to use interface, continuity between PC and mobile clients. And ease of data acces. It allowed us to keep time entry up and runnign during our Elite 3E implementation dark period, which was essential.

What do you dislike?

Be sure you have a quality implementation partner - that makes all the difference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a quality implementation partner and you will be all set!

Intapp time allowed us to separate our time entry platform form our billing platform, which allowed for a staggered implementaiton. The easy to use interface required minimal user training which also saved man hours.

Intapp Time review by Kelsey Glen B.
Kelsey Glen B.

"Time keeping softare for my services as a paralegal"

What do you like best?

The drag-and-drop functionality, and the fact that the software "picks up" from my activities throughout the day. I also appreciate the option to create templates and easily switch between day, week, and monthly views.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app that would sync with my work black berry! I often work from home and on matters that are not tied exclusively to my computer (ie research). It would be so nice to just input my data into my blackberry and go. I also wish there was some sort of alarm clock functionality that would remind me from the start of the day to keep a clock running - I sometimes forget to do this, and my timesheet is left to the end of the week for completion. It would also be nice to have personal targets and goals for certain matters or projects. For example, while I know what my target hours are for the month, I'd like to have an option to say "3 hours per week working on XYZ."

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very straight forward tool with a user-friendly aesthetic.

InTapp has helped me stay on top of my professional development, in that helps me see where my time is going throughout the day. This is a huge help in terms of time management.

"InTapp"

What do you like best?

I like the TimeSaver timer function the most and then that you can split time entered on a time if you need to spread the time across different billing codes. I also like to use the goal tracker function and be able to monitor my billed time throughout the month(s).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you run the timer past midnight that it sometimes doesn't prompt you until the next day, which can result in accidental double entries.

I think Intapp saves time and makes billing, which is a tedious part of work, easier.

Intapp Time review by Olivia C.
Olivia C.

"Gets the job done but room for improvements"

What do you like best?

Timer function is so helpful. I like that I can stop and go in real time

What do you dislike?

Not able to have multiple timers; break out timer in a side bar or something similar; it doesn't predict my entries based on frequent entries

Tracking time; capturing all time spent actively billing

"Great time tracker"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use time entry program. The program has provisions to set up automatic entries for commonly entered tasks. There is also a monthly, yearly, or custom tracking capability. The tracking allows you to set your yearly goal and determine if you are on track to meet your goal. The program also monitors other usage such as email, phone, word, and the like, throughout the day to help capture billable time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product that I dislike. It is easy to navigate and enter time. The interface is self explanatory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IntApp is a very easy product for the legal community to use.

The program monitors other usage such as email, phone, word, and the like, throughout the day to help capture billable time. A report is generated to help capture unbilled time.

User in Law Practice

"It does not add much to my timekeeping because I bill my time contemporaneously."

What do you like best?

I like that it catches when I review or edit documents, and also phone calls. However, it would be nice if it was integrated with my cell as well as my office line. I also like that I can submit time entries directly into my timekeeping system and it suggests the matter names that seem to be appropriate most of the time.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more automated and that it guessed the matter correctly more often. This really isn't something that is the application's fault, but the majority of my work is paid for by my clients' insurance carriers, and they require task based billing. This means that I usually track and enter my time at the same moment that I am doing the work. Otherwise, I would never be able to put together an accurate and complete snapshot of my day and all of the tasks that I perform. Because I have to do this every day with every task, I don't tend to miss much and the TimeBuilder utility is not that useful. Where it would help the most: at home or when I'm out of the office. But it isn't linked to my cell or home computer, so that doesn't help.

I'm not solving any business problems with this app. I'm sure that it helps many of my colleagues at my firm who do not do task based billing on a daily basis.

User in Law Practice

"Intapp at big law firm "

What do you like best?

I can easily switch between clients and matters

What do you dislike?

Doesn’t automatically show names - just numbers - so it’s a lot of work to program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You’ll get used to it

Knowing how much to bill for each client and on which matter

Intapp Time review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Good program"

What do you like best?

I like that it can send the attorney the "timebuilder" reports of their incoming/outgoing email and calls for the day to help them building their time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't have more than one timekeeper open at the same time.

I like that it is not web based like our prior program which would always freeze on the 1st of the month when everyone was trying to get their time in.

"Intapp is helpful"

What do you like best?

helps me capture time I may forget to record, like phone calls that interrupted work on a different client or matter

What do you dislike?

not a panacea....it doesn't record everything and sometimes misses items completely

Recommendations to others considering the product

use as a back up for keeping your time, but not as the only method

helps me to fill in the cracks when I am dealing with many clients in one day and have a harder time keeping track of every email/call/document reviewed. this adds up to real dollars that I bill to clients

"Associate attorney"

What do you like best?

It is easy to make new entry with three options (from template, recent entry and last entry).

What do you dislike?

Its user interface is good, but starts up slowly.

time keeeping

"Not at all intuitive"

What do you like best?

Prior time entries can be saved as a template for ease of replication

What do you dislike?

The entire program is not at all intuitive. It's difficult to understand how best to take advantage of the different timers and different time keeping features.

Billing for different clients, matters, and tasks. Timers embedded within the time tracking software are really useful but they should be easy to use.

"IntApp Review"

What do you like best?

Like how it captures time spent on documents, emails and phone.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had better export features (like export to Word). Printer interface is a little clunky. Had some internal problems earlier this year when it stopped working, but that eventually was fixed.

Using it for timesheets. The benefit is that it is doing a better job of capturing my time.

User in Law Practice

"This product adequately meets my needs."

What do you like best?

The timekeeping system is easy to use and stores information reliably.

What do you dislike?

There are no specific aspects that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that those considering IntApp complete a trial/evaluation period before deciding.

One business problem we seek to avoid is failing to capture all of the time spent working on a matter. I find that email reminders help me to stay on top of entering my time regularly.

Intapp Time review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"IntApp"

What do you like best?

As we adapt IntApp products, operation is fairly smooth, based on Integration Builder (or so I've heard from IT colleagues).

What do you dislike?

occasional sync issues; new matters will sometimes not appear properly. Those are the main recurrent issues we've had.

Billing time-entry--it's a straight-forward successful solution.

User in Law Practice

"Very limited experience with this product"

What do you like best?

Although I was asked to review this product, I was unaware that I even had access to it.

N/A

Intapp Time review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"InTapp DWF"

What do you like best?

Recording of the events behind the scenes to increase recoverability.

What do you dislike?

Lack of tailored functionality compared to existing system

Increased recoverability from lost time.

Learning about Intapp Time?

* We monitor all Intapp Time reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Intapp Time to Similar Solutions