InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing

InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing

InterCall Reservationless-Plus allows you to set up conference calls quickly and easily to collaborate for weekly status calls, regular sales updates or any other business purpose.

Work for InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing?

Learning about InterCall?

InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing Reviews

Ask InterCall a Question
Showing 54 InterCall reviews
InterCall review by <span>Kelli J.</span>
Kelli J.
Validated Review

Conferencing anytime, made easy!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that I do not have to reserve a bridge or worry that someone else in my office may need the line. I can have a call spontaneously and decide, in the moment, to record for later playback - review. We deal in complex IT issues. Catching all the technical details in a call is CRITICAL. The fact that I can record my conference calls is incredibly valuable.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything about InterCall's service platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any person (professional or non-professional) needing affordable, user friendly, robust conferencing services should try Intercall. They are a market leader for a reason!

Ease of use and 100% availability mean I can spend my time on actual revenue generating activities rather than worrying over meeting logistics.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Julie Kent-Ransom of InterCall

Hi Kelli - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your time and we are glad to hear that you are pleased with our service.

Many thanks,

Julie

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing
InterCall review by <span>Christopher J.</span>
Christopher J.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is the easy to use conference line access, and the option to have an access line open and ready to use at all times. They keep the code and number the same - which makes it easy for recurring meetings.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything to dislike. My experience with both the support, sales, and finance team has been wonderful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for an easy to understand product - and amazing team to work with - I highly recommend checking out this product! We use this product to connect our Management Team when remote - and we have never had an issue!

Scheduling meetings can be a bit stressful - but with the Reservationless Conference Line - I don't have to worry about information changing - which may confuse attendees. Being able to move dates/times with ease is a real time saver! Wonderful feature of this product!

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Audio Conferencing solution do you use?

InterCall review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

Seamless

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is a truly reliable platform and very convenient. Several dial in numbers across the globe. It is an intuitive tool that also includes a full-feature dashboard that allows you to manage your audio conference calls from your desktop or mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Could be cheaper comparing to similar products. It also lacks local currency payment

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a trial. Voice and video quality are very good in spite of a more expensive service. It has boosted our organization’s productivity and efficiency with both domestic and international travel. The collaboration tools provide virtual collaboration combining multimedia sharing & mobility on a scale from local to global. Another interesting aspect is the integration of audio conference service with Skype for Business & allow Skype callers to join meetings from anywhere using conventional phone lines. This has been particularly interesting to some of our users who have been utilizing Skype for a very long time.

InterCall review by <span>Lisa D.</span>
Lisa D.

Consistent and Reliable

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have never had an issue with Intercall Conference calling. My call in number is always the same and I can schedule last minute calls with ease.

What do you dislike?

My account was not set up properly, so when there as a change I had to spend time with customer service. They were very helpful and knowledgeable, but I still had to waste time.

I can have conference calling on demand and as needed without a large initial outlay or the need to spend money every month for a service. It's a pay as you go system which is perfect for a company that needs conference calling, but not all the time.

InterCall review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Capital Markets
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Capital Markets

Service! Best in Industry...

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The security, Option to have a very large number of participants in a single call, Multiple features to make our conference easy

What do you dislike?

1)Charging the customer for Inactivate Usage

2)Audio Archive Renewal email does not provide information on where to access the feature online

3)There is no email that goes to customer when IOL login credentials are created stating their Username and Password

4)There is no option to check the duration of the recording of the ResPlus call on IOL. (It can be checked only when it is launched via 'Listen')

5)There is no information on Owner profiles when updating the conference code or leader pin stating what should be the minimum or maximum length of them in IOL

6)Not telling the rates of the services during upsell

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Retaining Customers with their day to day Issues on service issues and educating them on the services and updates

InterCall review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My boss is a technophobe who has a hard time figuring out how to set up conference calls even though he always tells clients and attorneys that he knows how. InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing is easy to use and makes setting those calls up much simpler for all involved.

What do you dislike?

I don't participate in the conference calls so I cannot speak to the quality of the audio. I know the setup is straightforward but I know that occasionally my boss has complained about having a poor connection if there are too many parties on the line.

My boss recently relocated to a different city far away from most of his colleagues, so being able to set up and use this conference call system has made it possible to work from his "home office" more and not have to do a 3+ hour drive for every meeting, hearing, or deposition.

Learn more about InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing

InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing Videos

Learning about InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing?

* We monitor all InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.