InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing

InterCall Reservationless-Plus allows you to set up conference calls quickly and easily to collaborate for weekly status calls, regular sales updates or any other business purpose.

Work for InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing?

Learning about InterCall?

InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing Reviews

Ask InterCall a Question
Showing 55 InterCall reviews
InterCall review by Kelli J.
Kelli J.

"Conferencing anytime, made easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that I do not have to reserve a bridge or worry that someone else in my office may need the line. I can have a call spontaneously and decide, in the moment, to record for later playback - review. We deal in complex IT issues. Catching all the technical details in a call is CRITICAL. The fact that I can record my conference calls is incredibly valuable.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything about InterCall's service platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any person (professional or non-professional) needing affordable, user friendly, robust conferencing services should try Intercall. They are a market leader for a reason!

Ease of use and 100% availability mean I can spend my time on actual revenue generating activities rather than worrying over meeting logistics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing
InterCall review by Christopher J.
Christopher J.

"Great customer service - easy product to understand - responsive support team! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is the easy to use conference line access, and the option to have an access line open and ready to use at all times. They keep the code and number the same - which makes it easy for recurring meetings.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything to dislike. My experience with both the support, sales, and finance team has been wonderful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for an easy to understand product - and amazing team to work with - I highly recommend checking out this product! We use this product to connect our Management Team when remote - and we have never had an issue!

Scheduling meetings can be a bit stressful - but with the Reservationless Conference Line - I don't have to worry about information changing - which may confuse attendees. Being able to move dates/times with ease is a real time saver! Wonderful feature of this product!

What Audio Conferencing solution do you use?

InterCall review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Seamless "

What do you like best?

It is a truly reliable platform and very convenient. Several dial in numbers across the globe. It is an intuitive tool that also includes a full-feature dashboard that allows you to manage your audio conference calls from your desktop or mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Could be cheaper comparing to similar products. It also lacks local currency payment

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a trial. Voice and video quality are very good in spite of a more expensive service. It has boosted our organization’s productivity and efficiency with both domestic and international travel. The collaboration tools provide virtual collaboration combining multimedia sharing & mobility on a scale from local to global. Another interesting aspect is the integration of audio conference service with Skype for Business & allow Skype callers to join meetings from anywhere using conventional phone lines. This has been particularly interesting to some of our users who have been utilizing Skype for a very long time.

InterCall review by Lisa D.
Lisa D.

"Consistent and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I have never had an issue with Intercall Conference calling. My call in number is always the same and I can schedule last minute calls with ease.

What do you dislike?

My account was not set up properly, so when there as a change I had to spend time with customer service. They were very helpful and knowledgeable, but I still had to waste time.

I can have conference calling on demand and as needed without a large initial outlay or the need to spend money every month for a service. It's a pay as you go system which is perfect for a company that needs conference calling, but not all the time.

InterCall review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Capital Markets
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Capital Markets

"Service! Best in Industry..."

What do you like best?

The security, Option to have a very large number of participants in a single call, Multiple features to make our conference easy

What do you dislike?

1)Charging the customer for Inactivate Usage

2)Audio Archive Renewal email does not provide information on where to access the feature online

3)There is no email that goes to customer when IOL login credentials are created stating their Username and Password

4)There is no option to check the duration of the recording of the ResPlus call on IOL. (It can be checked only when it is launched via 'Listen')

5)There is no information on Owner profiles when updating the conference code or leader pin stating what should be the minimum or maximum length of them in IOL

6)Not telling the rates of the services during upsell

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Retaining Customers with their day to day Issues on service issues and educating them on the services and updates

InterCall review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Makes things easier for me by making things easier for my boss"

What do you like best?

My boss is a technophobe who has a hard time figuring out how to set up conference calls even though he always tells clients and attorneys that he knows how. InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing is easy to use and makes setting those calls up much simpler for all involved.

What do you dislike?

I don't participate in the conference calls so I cannot speak to the quality of the audio. I know the setup is straightforward but I know that occasionally my boss has complained about having a poor connection if there are too many parties on the line.

My boss recently relocated to a different city far away from most of his colleagues, so being able to set up and use this conference call system has made it possible to work from his "home office" more and not have to do a 3+ hour drive for every meeting, hearing, or deposition.

InterCall review by Philip S.
Philip S.

"Takes to long to connect "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and quality is consistent

What do you dislike?

I have written several times to complain. It takes to long to connect because of all the recorded message, "to mute your line, press x, to unmute...press your name,, followed by the ......you wil now be joined..." When calling internationally it is common for the line to drop. To have to lose an additional 60 seconds of the call to listen to the irritating messages over and over is frustrating. There should be an option to bypass all that., especially if you are rejoining a call. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

complain about the time it takes to connect

Communicate with team scattered gloibally

InterCall review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Nice conferencing experience"

What do you like best?

The call quality is great. It is very easy to share screen without having to install a bunch of different software programs, and the UI is easy to use. I also like how it allows you to join your audio and computer presences, without having to dial in your personal ID on the phone call.

What do you dislike?

Product is pretty solid ... one thing I'm not sure about is whether others on the call can hear the phone buttons being pressed when you dial pound-id-numbers-pound.....

Multi-site conferencing for audio, video, and screen sharing. The benefits are easy-to-use, reliable software and top quality transmissions. It just makes it easy.

InterCall review by Nathan G.
Nathan G.

"not too bad"

What do you like best?

works fine when logged in. I find that some of my clients seem to have trouble logging in. i can never pinpoint the reason though.

What do you dislike?

too many moving parts and numbers to have to deal with

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would for baseline usage

simple phone conferencing is the use case. I benefit from the ability to control my own access info for distribution

InterCall review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"InterCall is Easy and Convenient"

What do you like best?

Customer service is exceptional. Needed country numbers not listed in the international list and customer service was quick to assist. I've never had an issue with a call. Plus, the interface with WebEx makes it fast and easy to set up and record presentations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Works great. As a company, we are fully committed to using InterCall with all conference calls and WebEx invites.

Very convenient to gather people from around the world to discuss business cases. Ease of use with the WebEx interface so that we can record and share presentations.

InterCall review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

It is easy for our project managers to be able to set up a call whenever they need to.

What do you dislike?

When I started the service I had to call to get certain country's dial in numbers. I feel they should just be given out.

It has helped us with a conference solution

InterCall review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Relaible, professional grade conferencing"

What do you like best?

Ease-of-use. There are local dial in numbers for separate countries which I find very useful

What do you dislike?

If anything, there is a long messaging process to get connected to the call - not very long but it's repetitive

international conference calls to keep up with partners - local dial-ins very usedful

InterCall review by Liz J.
Liz J.

"Flawless reservationless conferencing."

What do you like best?

InterCall's Reservationless-Plus Conferencing is extremely easy to use and very dependable.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while there is a slight delay. I think this is more about the equipment on our end then the service.

We have two office locations. It's a great way to keep everyone connected.

InterCall review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Easy conference Call Line"

What do you like best?

Let's you host a conference call anytime anywhere

What do you dislike?

You can't tell who joined the call so you might have to take role

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take role call during meeting

Our weekly manager meetings hosted here

InterCall review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"Good Service at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

The cost of the service is great compared to other companies I've used because you don't have to pay a monthly fee. I like the ability to only pay for the service when I need it.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of anything I don't like.

I started using the service to integrate into Lync (now Skype for Business) for times when I needed a conference number for folks to dial in to.

InterCall review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that we have a dedicated phone number and code so it is easy to remember and share with our constituents. I also like that you can record conversations for accessing later.

What do you dislike?

For our purposes there really isn't anything we don't like.

We used to use a free conference call line which always caused confusion for staff. Now it is very easy to use and less IT questions on setting up.

InterCall review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Always On"

What do you like best?

I like being able to meet immediately. I like the flexibility of scheduling in advance and the ability to record and distribute to those unable to attend a call or meeting.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling calls on my Mac using MS Office for Mac is unreliable. This is not against Intercall or the Webex application, but a frustration that Microsoft will not address the 50% of personal computing users by making their Mac version as robust has their Windows version.

Business Challenges relate to the ability to move at a face pace and make informed decisions with consensus. Intercall provides a collaboration tool that keeps up with the pace of business.

InterCall review by William J.
William J.

"Dependable, affordable conferencing"

What do you like best?

The service is available when I need it -- without problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major issues with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend InterCall to anyone needing conference call services. It is reliable, affordable and convenient.

It makes group meetings possible for participants from locations convenient to them. Without it, my committee work would be next to impossible.

InterCall review by Cecilia (Tracie) V.
Cecilia (Tracie) V.

"InterCall Responds Quickly and Effectively"

What do you like best?

the staff and their response time, plus; my boss could call in easily

What do you dislike?

invoices are soooo long, so many pages. We only need three pages or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy, we just call in. go for it!

we have been using your services for conference calls but recently started using Zoom as the university got a Zoom contract

InterCall review by User in Computer Software

"Unnecessarily Complex"

What do you like best?

The only positive I can offer is that the call quality is stable.

What do you dislike?

Setting up and joining a call is painful and uninituitive. The labeling of the various passcodes is extremely confusing. Many facets of the call setup process also seem redundant. Intercall is only for audio conferencing. Competitors such as GoToMeeting bake in both visual and audio conferencing in a far simpler manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use something else instead. InterCall is the most needlessly complex, painful conferencing product I have used.

Calls are integrated with Webex to enable clear conferencing across multiple offices.

InterCall review by Josh W.
Josh W.

"Good product with bad process"

What do you like best?

It's a reliable service and pretty straightforward to use.

What do you dislike?

Billing processes are so inconvenient and staff doesn't seem to have a handle on problem-solving.

I don't think we're solving problems other than what the offering is. We have clients and staff that are remote and a bridge line helps us connect with them.

InterCall review by Victoria W.
Victoria W.

"Easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

Using Intercall was very straightforward for all participants.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing when first using - there was a step missing at the very beginning but quickly fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try!

Our phone system at the time could not handle multiple #s for conferencing. This was a quick and cost effective solution.

InterCall review by Liz G.
Liz G.

"Best Way to Conference!"

What do you like best?

The things we like most are the ability to have multiple accounts, have it recorded and the option for webcalls.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything we dislike, we are pleased with it all!

We can have a conference call last minute if needed and don't have to make special arrangements

InterCall review by Jerry W.
Jerry W.

"Excellent Conferencing Solution"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, intuitive and with exceptional call quality. Simple and easy-to-understand UI for presenting materials.

What do you dislike?

Nothing -- really impressed with the full solution.

We have web conferencing sessions with our clients all the time. Need a high-quality and always dependable solution and this fits the bill!

InterCall review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Easy to use but could be a problem for larger teams"

What do you like best?

I like that the code remains the same and can be used without scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if we don't coordinate line usage we have instances of overlapping calls.

We are able to quickly have conference calls without having to create a call through a software platform

InterCall review by Executive Sponsor in Paper & Forest Products
Executive Sponsor in Paper & Forest Products

"InterCall - Ease"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of submitting my request via e-mail, and I can access the online chat while online as well

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I do not have any dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on the selection of Intercall via my company I am very pleased with their services and the contact we have has been very cooperative and knowledgeable.

Our Operator Assisted Calls - the operators are very professional and the set- up is just an easy - they're attention to detail is very important during the conference call.

InterCall review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Friendly staff"

What do you like best?

Staff is helpful. It is easy to get a large group of people together on a call.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to more easily set calls up online without calling for assistance. Interface is a little clumsy.

We are able to host large, nationwide calls

InterCall review by Vickie L.
Vickie L.

"Really Convenient!"

What do you like best?

The fact that conference calls can be made from anywhere

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, this product fits our needs well

Recommendations to others considering the product

the convenience this offers is well worth the cost!

Being able to have a conference call from anywhere and at a time convenient for all

InterCall review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Brilliant service, clear voice and good support"

What do you like best?

Clarity and lag has been the least among other conferencing services I have used. Integration with WebEx

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen integration with Skype. That will be helpful.

Easier to communicate. Gives a good opportunity to have verbal bandwidth when working across countries

InterCall review by User in Information Technology and Services

"InterCall, a needed item for Incident Management"

What do you like best?

the quality of the call and ease of use has always been very reliable for me

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real issues with the product at this time

Being used for Incident management Bridge calls for IT to support our up time.

InterCall review by Franca M.
Franca M.

"Great Conferencing Serivces"

What do you like best?

The conference call was easy to set up with West InterCall.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this service.

Conference calls can be made at the spur of the moment. Easy to use and support is helpful and knowledgeable.

InterCall review by Charlene W.
Charlene W.

"Excellent service "

What do you like best?

I like that every time I call I get great service and problems are handled quickly.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not came across anything that I have disliked about the services provided

Makes conference calling a easier for my team

InterCall review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The Audio Conferencing Service"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Users get a dial in number and a conference code that is specific to each user which is great for security purposes

What do you dislike?

At times there can be some quality issues with the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it works well and has easy commands to pull in support on a call

Able to have multiple people communicate about a topic all at once

InterCall review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Everything I need"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use both as a host and a call in member

What do you dislike?

I would like the prompts in the system to be shorter.

Multiple call in parties from varying international locations

InterCall review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"High Quality Voice Conference Solution at Affordable Price"

What do you like best?

High quality voice calls without noise. No advance reservation is required. Reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

Monthly invoice could be easier to review.

Made the process of conference call easy and cost effective.

InterCall review by Nancy R.
Nancy R.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up a meeting and communicating with my client.

What do you dislike?

The cost could be lower to be more economical.

I am able to communicate with my clients.

InterCall review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"No problems, very seamless"

What do you like best?

This service is very reliable, I have never experienced any interruptions or issues and billing is always correct and easy

What do you dislike?

I don't have any criticisms of this service

We are using InterCall to help employees and customers connect over long distances, we solve complex problems in a reliable and productive way by being able to setup conference calls with multiple parties and on short notice

InterCall review by LeAnn K.
LeAnn K.

"InterCall is USER FRIENDLY!"

What do you like best?

That I can set my own conference code and pin.

What do you dislike?

Having to use a pin. My users do not always remember it is a requirement.

Time saving

InterCall review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great teleconference tool!"

What do you like best?

30 day playback and option to extend for a longer period of time

What do you dislike?

Works great, so no dislikes so far with the service.

Client conference calls

InterCall review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Reliable global communications"

What do you like best?

Intercall is an easy and reliable tool to enable multinational communications in the office and on the road. It allows teams to collaborate effectively without complication.

What do you dislike?

Starting a call can sometimes seem long winded for the chair due to the separate steps for start up

Cross site communications, including those working from home and travelling

InterCall review by Administrator

"We use this service for our board meetings, executive meetings and development/campaign meetings"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and log in and our invoice is easy to read

What do you dislike?

one of our phones does not allow multiple voices to be heard over each other

easy use for any of our VP's even on their own office lines, not just the two phones in the board room & founders room

InterCall review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Intercall review"

What do you like best?

Convenience of multiple callers; video and call options

What do you dislike?

Every now and then we experience disruptions in service, but not sure if this is due to our internal systems or issues with intercall

Ability to have meetings with 2+ individuals and primarily those who are not in the office with us at the same time.

InterCall review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Usefull, efficient and friendly user"

What do you like best?

your iPhone app, it allows to identified who is speaking

What do you dislike?

I can't edit the automatic eMail invite. The invite isn't similar to a simple invite through Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make the changes I noticed in previous page of this questionnaire

conference call is a way to communicate between parties

InterCall review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Conferencing made easy"

What do you like best?

Its very accommodating to have a number to provide with everyone for a conference rather than speaking to an operator to coordinate an event.

What do you dislike?

Liked everything so far. Been using it for many years.

All conferences for our law firm made easy.

InterCall review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Quality reliable conferencing service"

What do you like best?

ability to easily start the call with same number that can be quickly shared is very helpful

What do you dislike?

have run into issues with too many callers joining that prevented others from accessing

ability to join multiple teams remotely fast and efficiently

InterCall review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great Small Business Solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and inexpensive. Not a lot of bells and whistles we don't need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at this time.

InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing keeps our team connected with an easy to use conferencing service.

InterCall review by Administrator

"Great conference call system"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Prepares a template email I can forward to attendees.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's easy to use. I like it.

We're able to have meetings with more people involved due to limitations of our internal phone system.

InterCall review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and any of our employees can access it.

What do you dislike?

We don't dislike anything about it at the moment.

Contact with our clients so they don't have to come long distances to a physical meeting.

InterCall review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Ease of Use - Teleconferencing"

What do you like best?

The service & account is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The payment plan that works for us is pay as you go and is high.

The need to host group calls more quickly / efficiently.

InterCall review by User in Paper & Forest Products
User in Paper & Forest Products

"Overall satisfied with the product/service"

What do you like best?

Few steps needed to get the call started

What do you dislike?

The global numbers are not as obvious on how to use and access

Much easier to schedule teleconferences by having my own call information.

Learning about InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing?

* We monitor all InterCall Reservationless-Plus Conferencing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.