InterCall Unified Meeting

With Unified Meeting 5 audio, web and video conferencing, you can come together with anyone, from anywhere, at any time. All without leaving your office.

Work for InterCall Unified Meeting?

Learning about InterCall?

InterCall Unified Meeting Reviews

Ask InterCall a Question
Showing 28 InterCall reviews
InterCall review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Effortless meetings"

What do you like best?

This software has all of the "checkbox" features like camera sharing, identifies who is speaking, icons or face-video sharing, etc. What is best about this software is the ease of experience - it just works great and you don't have to think about it.

What do you dislike?

This software is very solid ... one thing I would improve is keep a pop-up for your personal ID, after you enter the meeting ID, so that you can reference it after you enter the meeting. It's probably there somewhere I'm sure, but would be great if it was hovering for a few more seconds after you enter the meeting.

This software has helped us hold multi-site meetings with a minimum of time wasted trying to get the connections right and solve technical issues. It just works every time!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InterCall Unified Meeting
InterCall review by Dave S.
Dave S.

"Intercall APAC has serious Account Management issue"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive global dial in numbers and a highly reliable platform were the best part of this solution.

What do you dislike?

-Pricing: As a global organization we were being billed on a sliding scale of rates per person per minute that joined our conferences. This resulted in a monthly service charge in the thousands of dollars due to the variety of countries dialing in to our conferences. We only purchased a dozen or so licenses, so this was a considerable cost. After reviewing other solutions, we quickly realized we were overpaying and did not need to be billed on a usage based metric.

-Account Support was terrible. It took several months to cancel our account, our AM failed to log our requests, and our contract was renewed on an annual basis despite my requests to cancel. This was finally resolved after moving the issue up the management level, but it was an unnecessarily complicated process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look to other solutions. There are other vendors providing better service and support at much more competitive rates

We needed to conduct virtual meetings, being a 'brand name' we selected Intercall. We were very disappointed with the support and pricing and ended up cancelling our account and moving to another vendor.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

InterCall review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"Great tool to circumvent landline connections"

What do you like best?

I've used Intercall frequently to screen-share as well as facilitate voice communications with our clients in other states. Often, our clients either don't have conference lines or aren't able to secure a room that is properly wired for voice communications. People are able to call in on a computer-by-computer basis for presentations, see my screen, and vocally contribute wherever they happen to be at the time.

What do you dislike?

While I've found that session recording works pretty well and is predominantly a function of bandwidth on the end of the person sharing their screen, I've had a few presentations that I've recorded contain video errors/lag/voice delay, which led to them being unusable or significantly less useful for our clients who weren't able to attend the presentation after the fact.

The business problem depends on the presentation, but painted in broad strokes, InterCall has helped facilitate easy phone and/or computer dial-in with additional text-based chat functionality, providing flexibility in presentations both for the presenter and the viewer.

InterCall review by Mandeep D.
Mandeep D.

"Easy to use audio-conferencing"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and the options displayed are user-friendly. Any layman can start conferencing within a minute. Easy to record and schedule meetings as well. Very effective for hosting meetings globally.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the most about the need to dial in the conference code when I try to join a conference using my phone. It doesn't take the conf code on its own. Also, I have seen sometimes using the link directly in my invite the conf code is taken automatically and I am in the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use InterCall for any conference need between multiple folks from various time zones.

It helps multiple people from different time zones enter into a conference call without any geographical barrier.

InterCall review by Maggie S.
Maggie S.

"Easy to use conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

InterCall has different payment plan options, and it doesn't require software installation to use the program. Overall, the program is easy to use and the audio/video quality is good. There is free trial offer for users to try out before committing to a plan option. Also, it works with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

The various options creates a confusing interface for new users. Customer service is not helpful. There is no storage space for a document library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial before committing to an option plan.

InterCall is one of the conferencing solutions we use for meetings and webinars. It allows connection with other people digitally.

InterCall review by Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

"InterCall Allows Us To Be Interconnected"

What do you like best?

InterCall is easy to setup and really ease to use across an enterprise. In previous roles, I've used InterCall in conjunction with WebEx, which allowed for the combo audio/video experience for our internal meetings and presentations, as well as prospecting calls / deminars.

What do you dislike?

InterCall has a lot of prompts that sometimes seem pretty redundant and clunky. As someone who had to setup a lot of conference calls, you begin to memorize the prompts to breeze through and get your conference call started, but it's not very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for basic conference calls - no bells and whistles.

Inexpensive conference calls with a company spread out across multiple states and countries.

InterCall review by Caleb S.
Caleb S.

"Reliable conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Reliable and accessible conference bridge capabilities. I have used InterCall to host up to 20 clients during web conference calls.

What do you dislike?

Call in codes can be long and easy to confuse. I have had a few instances where clients could not figure out the correct code to log in as attendees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great conference bridge capabilities.

As a consultant, I do most of my work over web conference calls, instructing and advising clients on leveraging our products to their full potential. My job would not be possible without InterCall.

InterCall review by John M.
John M.

"Simple and easy"

What do you like best?

The ease to get quickly setup and the simple process to getting a call setup.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I got an email with my access info and from then on everytime I needed to use it, it worked. That's all I could ask from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and enjoy it.

Team communication and regular meetings with my manager.

The huge benefit is there's no need to be face-to-face and we can use the number whenever we need it.

InterCall review by Ben W.
Ben W.

"When used with Webex, very unsatisfactory!"

What do you like best?

Call quality was great, never had to worry about the connection dropping out (once people were able to call-in).

What do you dislike?

When I used Intercall, I used it in combination with Webex. It was a nightmare. Every time I created a meeting there were 4 different call numbers, 2 conference IDs, and 2 security passwords.

It would takes prospects/customers 10 minutes to login to the conference line because of the confusion. But there was nothing I could do: if I changed the default message created by Intercall, my invite couldn't be sent.

And I wouldn't recommend using this tool if you make a number of international calls. For a while as a sales rep, I covered parts of Europe (even though I was located in the US). Never - not once - could my prospects call in using the international numbers they provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try before you buy. And make sure your trial includes 'end users'.

Not many. UCaaS systems are a huge help, but Intercall did not live up to my (minimal) expectations. Framed in another way: I lost 15% of each hour long call I made; 30% of every 30 minute call.

InterCall review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Top notch service"

What do you like best?

Intercall support is top notch. They are very responsive and their on-boarding team took the time to go over everything with our support team to make sure we understood the products ins and outs.

What do you dislike?

The video can be occationally choppy but we can never tell if its intercalls issue or our network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great ease great support

We are able to cut down on travel and do more desktop meetings versus having to do a large room video conference cutting down on our ISDN line usage.

InterCall review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Meeting experience with intercall"

What do you like best?

- Centralized platform for arranging the voice call

- Global support and worldwide known platform for arranging call with clients

What do you dislike?

- Timezone are not getting updated automatically for meeting.

- Dynamic intercall number generated sometimes does not work

- Clients can be connected from different geographical region at low cost call cost

- Meeting center and personal conf rooms are very helpful to resolve our group meetings

InterCall review by Stephen H.
Stephen H.

"Professional Meeting on the Go Software"

What do you like best?

Clear audio and simple setup has made this service a mainstay for our offices.

Also, to have an opportunity to practice the skills you learned hands-on – with real-time feedback informing you whether your action is correct or incorrect. After three failed attempts, you are showed how to perform the action. This is a training section feature, but great.

What do you dislike?

Due in large part to the facts of the industry in which this software services, the focus on PC is both a blessing and a curse. I am switching to a mostly Mac office and find the software to be lacking in it's integration versus its connections to Windows PCs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at their training center. It is quite common for companies and offices to just continue to use what software they have seen in the past, but really taking the time to learn how the software works, and what benefits is has for you is important. Free services aren't free. They cost you time, and sometimes a professional presentation will surpass an inexpensive one. The training center is there to really walk you through the system.

There are a number of conference systems, but this software is professional and approachable in a way many others seem to be lacking.

InterCall review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Conventient, easy tool"

What do you like best?

It's simple and easy to use. Call leaders have the ability to mute participant lines and record calls for playback, and both of these features come in handy.

What do you dislike?

The automated prompts when dialing in are lengthy, and sometimes takes a while to access the call if a dialing error is made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not know what my current company's pricing agreement looks like, but at my former company, we also used InterCall. It was very competitive for the volume and number of individual users we had.

Our global employees/contractors are able to connect easily, without having to go through a process to "reserve" a call space ahead of time. Calls can be started without hassle.

InterCall review by Katie S.
Katie S.

"Great system, no issues "

What do you like best?

One of the features I like best about Intercall is the report I receive after every conference call that tells me who was dialed in and for how long they stayed.

What do you dislike?

What would be really great is if Intercall could somehow identify by name who was dialed in versus just their phone number. If you are not familiar with their phone number, it would be difficult to know who was dialed into your call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend checking out InterCall as your conference system provider. They provide a great service and my company has been using them for years.

A lot of business problems, conferences, webinars, etc happen over the phone and Intercall makes those meetings easier. Obviously. having a system like Intercall is much more efficient than trying to conference someone in via your desk phone.

InterCall review by Annie G.
Annie G.

"Easy to use conferencing platform"

What do you like best?

InterCall Unified Meeting is incredibly easy to use compared to other conferencing tools. The dial-ins are reliable and make it easy to call in from my cell phone.

What do you dislike?

I personally haven't had any issues with this service and have used it for about 2 years.

Almost every call we have requires multiple people who are located in other locations to be on the line, so we need an easy and reliable way to all communicate. Using InterCall has made that possible.

InterCall review by Shannon C.
Shannon C.

"Digital Professional Working with Collegaues across the Country- Active User"

What do you like best?

Intercall is clear and concise with dial in and webex features. I have had little to no issues with connectivity and use very frequently as my colleagues' and clients are based all across the country.

What do you dislike?

long conf id #s can create headache when going from one meeting to the next. If there is anyway to make unique codes shorter in length?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think they are on the top of their game when it comes to Conference web services.

Client meetings to collaborate with users remotely showcasing client dashboards, reporting, or even training on how to use a product or live interface with my team.

InterCall review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Digital Advertising Operations"

What do you like best?

Works. Dial in and password allow for easy entrance to calls.

What do you dislike?

Robot voice and background music is repetitive. Some companies have started to have news headlines while on hold. This is more interesting than a robot automated message or background music.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is reliable. Very common in my company (GroupM)

Connecting multiple companions across different digital campaigns.

InterCall review by Jeremy K. O.
Jeremy K. O.

"Use for conference calls"

What do you like best?

Can have group calls. Multiple users can call into one line and have meetings

What do you dislike?

Automated system is overly complex. Phone call quality is low. Often hear other calls or interuptions

Group meetings from multiple locations

InterCall review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"No Fuss dial and easy share of documents"

What do you like best?

I use Intercall to set up meeting and have been very pleased. It is easy to start and use. Its hands free dial in as I can enter my phone number and the system calls me. I can easily share my documents and add new users or make attendees as presenter.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that comes to my mind.

Easy setup, Hands free access, Easy sharing of documents.

InterCall review by User in Internet

"InterCall Conferencing Services Review"

What do you like best?

Intercall conferencing services provides an easy to use solution for video conferencing. I use it because it's a cloud solution and it is intuitive, has a friendly UI, and it is used by many of my peers in other companies. The online management tool is very comprehensive and I find it very easy to learn to use.

What do you dislike?

The area that can be improved is the integration with other solutions. For example, it would be great if I can use InterCall from within gmail and not have to navigate elsewhere. Also, it would be useful to just login from gmail on a mobile device and then navigate straight to intercall.

The main business problem being solved here is online video conferencing with multiple users and managing exchagne of information.

InterCall review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"InterCall Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Easy to use service that allows my organization to have multiple InterCall numbers. We use it many times a week and is out go-to conference call number on our team. It is used Enterprise wide.

What do you dislike?

I personally haven't had any issues with this service. The only issue we have it double-booking the few numbers that circulate in our department!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get an account and try it out.

Many of our team members work remotely and we are able to conference call with them without meeting in the office. Also, as a global company, we have offices on both coast and internationally. This service is accessible 24/7 around the globe.

InterCall review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Office use of InterCall "

What do you like best?

It is quick, efficient and easy to use no matter where you are. The pricing is competitive.

What do you dislike?

The payment of bills turnaround is very short. Less than a week [approx]

Solving the issue of multiple people on a telephone call. Our office phones only allow a max of 3 people per call.

InterCall review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Fast, Easy, Solid Connections"

What do you like best?

The app, website, and software integrate very well together. This makes it very fluid to use. The toolset during calls is very sufficient, and within a short time can all be learned.

What do you dislike?

I wish that since i have a profile, that it would know my number it was automatically dialing me, and not make me put in a code once on the line in order to combine "phone/web" together on the address listing. pretty minor...just annoying.

Mulitple problems vary by day...

InterCall review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"Great experience overall. Clear sound, no echo's and very efficient."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Clear quality and very reliable.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. Meets all my requirements.

No problems with this program. Works everytime for all parties.

InterCall review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Solid conference service for corporate use"

What do you like best?

I've used InterCall as my main call conferencing service at several companies, and have never had any issues with it.

What do you dislike?

As I've only been a user of the software - and not an administrator - I haven't experienced any issues. (Yet!)

I've used InterCall for standard web conferencing. It's never failed on me, nor have there been any outages. It's a solid service.

InterCall review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Review: InterCall Conferencing Services"

What do you like best?

Intercall conferencing is an easy and convenient way to use solution for audio conferencing. I use it for audio conferences.

What do you dislike?

Have used the conference services as a users, no issues faced so far. Works great.

With teams remote, need to bridge all the members for discussions, this solution solves in getting people together with required authentication on the joining.

InterCall review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Intercall Conference "

What do you like best?

We use this in conjunction with some other internal communications software

What do you dislike?

No complaints but we also do not use this product on a daily basis

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great solution for communications

external communications

InterCall review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Intercall"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Has everything thats needed for a conference call platform

What do you dislike?

The iPhone app is not user friendly and has some glitches

Very easy to use conferencing calling platform

Learning about InterCall Unified Meeting?

* We monitor all InterCall Unified Meeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.