InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software

4.0

InterGuard employee monitoring software provides employers and managers insight into all computer and internet activity. InterGuard records all employee computer activity regardless if it is on or off the network.

Work for InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software?

Learning about InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software?

InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software Reviews

Ask InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software a Question
Showing 1 InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software review
InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software review by Kenyata G.
Kenyata G.

"Monitoring Productivity "

What do you like best?

The good thing about this program, Intergaurd is that it allows you to ensure that you are making the most out of business hours. We really don't need to monitor or micromanage every employee we have, however, we need to ensure that certain processes and so forth are being followed and that the basic guidelines are being followed such as avoiding certain websites and web pages which are not authorized and or work related. Again, the idea is not to keep your employees like robots but it is good to have as it ensures they are not using their privalegdes inappropriately.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike thsh it often seems to slow down other software on the computer at times. You also have to purchase additional perks which should come standard with the program I personally feel. There are times when I'm not sure if it records or loses the information, but there are times when there is trouble retrieving information needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program to smaller companies as opposed to those that are larger. I used this program in a few of the places I worked at in my career and it seems to work better in smaller companies rather than the overly large ones. For myself anyway, it's easier to monitor smaller groups.

Productivity, ensuring processes are implemented and followed. Ensuring that we are again, making the most of business hours and ensuring our customers are receiving everything they need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software

What Employee Monitoring solution do you use?

Learning about InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software?

* We monitor all InterGuard Employee Monitoring Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.