Intermedia Cloud PBX

3.6
(6 reviews)

A cloud-based business phone system that offers enterprise-grade calling features, improves reliability, and enables mobile users—while cutting your phone bills by over 50%.

Work for Intermedia Cloud PBX?

Learning about Intermedia Cloud PBX?

Intermedia Cloud PBX Reviews

Showing 6 Intermedia Cloud PBX reviews
Intermedia Cloud PBX review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Great system"

What do you like best?

We have used the Cloud PBX by intermedia for almost 2 years now. it is reliable, easy to use, scalable and the customer support team is the best. The functionality of it is unbeatable for the cost and even the phones are jam packed with extra features. We love the find me follow me option to automatically have things transferred to our cell phones when we are out of the office. It makes running our company a breeze. The overall feel of the admin panel is not intimidating to a non technical user and the fact the phones arrive ready to plug in and use without needing a technician is even better! Setting up our Auto Attendant was simple and straight forward. Even our non technical savvy employees were able to record their voicemail greetings without much direction.

What do you dislike?

sometimes after updates it takes a few days to get the bugs worked out but what software based product doesn't have that issue?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for the Intermedia Unite Service! It is phenomenal (we are in the process of switching over!)

We use the Cloud PBX to run our office- reliable phone service is a must. We love several of the features such as web faxing, find me follow me, and the Auto Attendant. I love that they INCLUDE so many features in their base price! Most companies charge extra for these services.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Intermedia Cloud PBX
Intermedia Cloud PBX review by Administrator

"Landline to VoIP - never looked back"

What do you like best?

Flat rate prices, free or nearly free phones and the ease to move a phone from location to location.

What do you dislike?

The customization tools are not so polished, but everything we need we can get done. Support tickets sometimes take a day or two, which depending on the issue isn't always quick enough as call data is removed every 24 hours from their systems. Tools for analytics are only available to their Unite customers, Cloud PBX, at this time, cannot be upgrade to Unite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're currently still on landline and can increase internet speeds / reliability for VoIP, Intermedia would be a great place to look into.

Our company was using landlines for our phones through AT&T. While they mostly worked, the customization tools were lacking and changes took days. Our cost per phone was nearly 3 times the amount of using VoIP. The only added cost was upgrading our internet, which we needed anyway for our increased staff and usage. We found Intermedia from Costco and with their no contact or fees for canceling, we decided to try them out. The transfer process took two weeks to plan, but only hours to take effect. All our auto attendants and hunt groups were created and tested prior with their implementation team, so when the transfer was completed, we were back up and running. Since switching to Intermedia, we've had zero downtime, unless the internet was out and call quality has improved greatly.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Intermedia Cloud PBX review by User in Information Technology and Services

"One of THE MOST reliable VoIP systems around"

What do you like best?

I like that there's a test of your internet before services are delivered. Bad internet is the leading cause of VoIP deployment failures.

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick anything to dislike, it would be the limited number of phone systems I have to choose to receive. There are only about 5 types to choose from. Getting a Cisco option would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you complete the full testing and don't take shortcuts. Better to have solid internet to start with.

The fact I can have an auto attendant to stop robocalls is fantastic.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Every time I call I get to speak with a human being that is kind, responsive, and directs me to the right department. I've never had a concern go unresolved. I love the admin interface and being able to manage the entire system digitally - very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Very cumbersome to change speed dial on our phones (T46G) by sending in a spreadsheet. I want the option to manage this for each phone through my account.

Phone system management, on-hold messaging, conference call setups, end-user support, voicemail forwarding, auto-attendant & after-hours phone menus.

Intermedia Cloud PBX review by Sergiu P.
Sergiu P.

"Fairly disappointed"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is generally easy to deal with

What do you dislike?

Upper tiers of CS don't communicate updates to the user. Phone call quality is not always great, compared to an on premise solution that we previously used. Features and administration is limited and the way Intermedia sets up devices and DiDs and extensions is convoluted, our on premise solution was lightyears ahead even though it was old.

Trying to use intermedia for communication

Intermedia Cloud PBX review by Administrator

"Excellent for remote business locayions"

What do you like best?

The Efax feature along with the Android App makes me able to run my business on the road as if I were in my office

What do you dislike?

I dislike he fact the I can only have 2 extensions per line, I have a couple offices and would prefer that they all ring simultaneously

Not havng to pay many phone bills and being able to have them all consolidated

Learning about Intermedia Cloud PBX?

* We monitor all Intermedia Cloud PBX reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.