Do you work for Internet Explorer?

Internet Explorer Reviews & Product Details

What is Internet Explorer?

Internet Explorer - Web Browser for Microsoft Windows

Internet Explorer Profile Details

Internet Explorer Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Internet Explorer Reviews

1-50 of 121 total Internet Explorer reviews

Internet Explorer Reviews

1-50 of 121 total Internet Explorer reviews
Internet Explorer review by Angela S.
Night Auditor

"Internet Then & Now 2018 "

What do you like best?

The internet being the "go to" for almost all or most of my and my colleges source for information. Families of all ages ranging from 2- late 80 … opposed to ages "then" in the early part of the 1980's ages where about mid- 20's to older..."now" about the age of 2 can look at videos , play games, and be on facebook and other social media sites... Times HAVE truly changed in technology obviously and internet uses have changed also including "age wise".

What do you dislike?

The ads that are inappropriate or any scams type sites that pop up or advertise... How easily children that use the internet can be mislead and/or with the type of one letter or button end up on harmful or very inappropriate websites even innocently browsing also. People that aren't familiar with internet usage can easily be influenced/or worse because of how some website can trick people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google chrome and current windows 10 if recommending

Questions that guests need answered right away or that the web has the answer too and we can help them.The major benefit is its quick to access web for information. New or updated programs we use at the Hotel grant us trained employees the best in access to guest relationship problem solving and knowledge.

Internet Explorer review by Mark P.

"Stubborn and often disliked, but can be useful"

What do you like best?

It does all the basic things you'd want a web browser to do. It loads most web pages accurately and with decent speed. I can usually load the latest web technologies and web styling elements. Since it's one of the most widely used browsers, it can be expected that most major websites will program their sites with Internet Explorer in mind and make sure that their web pages are compatible with it. Internet Explorer is usually easy to access since it often comes free with new Windows installs.

What do you dislike?

Security can be an issue at times. I feel that I tend to get more viruses and malware with Windows. Since it's one of the most widely used browsers, it's possible that spam and other malware will be created with Internet Explorer in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't like Internet Explorer, I think it's still worth it to have for testing websites or as a backup in case an older site doesn't seem to load properly on a different web browser.

I can browse the internet and do research, go on social media and watch videos with relative ease. Doing typical web activities and going mainly to major trusted websites is usually fine. I can add extensions to further enhance capabilities at various websites. For security, I can set the browser to the clear whenever I close the browser.

Internet Explorer review by Ethan B.
Outside Sales
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Internet Explorer Review"

What do you like best?

Internet Explorer has always been a great browser, mostly because it seems to always have the tools to easily run a variety of different things online. It seems like whenever I use Chrome and or Safari, sometimes they have issues with certain files. In particular, I work with FTP sites that work only with Explorer. Also, the Internet Options in Explorer work great when changing settings. For instance, yesterday I couldn't get my Outlook emails to open in Chrome, even after making Chrome my default browser. I decided to make Explorer my browser, and everything worked perfectly. When it comes to stability and ease of use, Explorer is tough to beat.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the physical appearance of Explorer could use an update. I feel like Chrome looks more appealing to the eye, and Explorer always has felt slightly outdated with their menu systems. If Explorer added more of a clean look with more white space and new icons, I think more people would be inclined to use it over browsers like Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explorer is probably the most reliable browser when it comes to working with data and FTP sites. Our company uses a lot of automotive dealer portals and FTP sites that always have restrictions that don't work with Chrome and Safari. Explorer basically solves all of these problems.

Explorer is my go to for FTP sites here at work. A lot of times I have to work with data files and spreadsheets than simply will not work with anything besides Internet Explorer, so without it, I would be in big trouble. A know everybody has a preference on their browser, and I have used everything from Firefox, Safari, Chrome, to Explorer. When it comes to reliability in the workplace, I would highly recommend Internet Explorer over the other browsers.

Internet Explorer review by User in Banking

"Okay for Certain Things"

What do you like best?

Let me start off by saying that I have been a regular user of Internet Explorer for as many years as I can remember. I like best that it is reliable - I experience way fewer crashes when using Internet Explorer than I do with similar internet browsers. Also, I like that Internet Explorer is quick to load the web pages. This is very important - especially in a time like this when so many people spend so much money on fast internet speeds, if you have an internet browser that is slow, it defeats the purpose. Bottom line, when Internet Explorer works and is compatible with a web page, it is the fastest and best internet browser that there is.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Internet Explorer isn't compatible with all internet websites! It is so frustrating when you are doing something in Internet Explorer and then go to checkout or save what you are working on and it won't allow you to click the button and proceed - or even worse, it crashes and you lose everything you are working on. Also, I don't like that Internet Explorer isn't compatible with MAC or Android devices, unlike some similar internet browsers that are compatible with several or all operating systems! In this age, people are using so many different devices to browse the internet - since Internet Explorer is only compatible with the Windows operating system, it really limits how much I use this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Internet Explorer if you are looking for a fast internet browser. While Internet Explorer is not compatible with all web sites, I have found that it is usually compatible with more web sites than the other leading internet browsers. Therefor, Internet Explorer is always my first recommendation for an internet browser. I also recommend Internet Explorer because of its security. I have found it to have the best pop-up blocker - so, if you like to watch movies or things like that on your internet browser, I recommend Internet Explorer since its pop-up blocker will save you from viruses and adware.

Internet Explorer is a huge benefit to our company simply because of its speed in loading web pages. In an era like today when so much work is done via the internet, it is almost necessary to have a fast web browser in order to be efficient. The last thing you want to do is be in a time crunch, in the middle of working on something important and be stuck waiting forever for your internet browser to load a web page. Internet Explorer's superior speed has proven to be a huge benefit and time saver to our everyday work.

Internet Explorer review by User in Higher Education

"Not as good a Chrome"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly and very clickable. It integrates well with Outlook, MS Office Online, OneDrive, and even Skype. Surprisingly, I like it MUCH better than it's new replacement "Edge." It does seem to do well with basic website and it is very user friendly/clickable.

What do you dislike?

I hate Bing! Oh, how I loathe that search engine. Also, it tends to have random updates which suddenly don't work with certain website features. For example, we use WECM website which has a dynamic table on the homepage which will not display with IE. It is frustrating because, if you are unfamiliar with the website in the first place, you won't even know if you're missing something. If you are familiar, then you don't know if it's a website issue or an IE issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would honestly suggest using Chrome until IE can figure out how to handle the updates in conjunction with website loading and dynamic web content/features. I'd also highly suggest -if you must use IE- to change the default search engine from Bing to Google. You won't regret it!!

Currently, we are actually instructing our staff to use Chrome instead of IE due to the issues with the most recent update which causes websites to either crash or hang.

Internet Explorer review by Taylor W.
Project Manager
Commercial Real Estate

"Internet Explorer is a fast and easy way to surf the web."

What do you like best?

Internet Explorer had a wide range of tools that they offer to their users. Some of these tools include; smart screen filter and pop-up blocker. The pop-up blocker is useful when you have cookies enabled and don't want to be bothered by other products popping up on your screen while trying to do some work.

What do you dislike?

With Internet Explorer, sometimes the user is unable to print full screen documents on their printer. The aspect ratio when printing pictures fails and the pictures come out pixelated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations to others prior to using Internet Explorer are that Internet Explorer has many compatibility setting that allow the user to navigate on virtually any page without disruption of content. Internet Explorer also has many add-on features that allow you to enable and disable any and all add-ons. My favorite are: Adblock, evernote, and blur. These three add-ons allow a safer navigation and dictation for whatever browsing you'll be doing on the internet. Lastly, Internet Explorer is an essential browsing platform that introduces the user to a wide range of news, search engines, media, sharing platforms, and almost anything that you need.

Surfing the web is the fastest and easiest way to obtain information, read emails, and educate yourself on news topics. Simply, the problem that I am solving is when I need answers, I rely on Internet Explorer to link me to the web and different search engines like google and yahoo. The benefits of using Internet Explorer is that it work on all different types of computers and operating systems.

Internet Explorer review by Administrator

"Essential for some of our systems."

What do you like best?

Is universal, is installed on all of our PCs by default. Universally well-known and installed.

What do you dislike?

Is a little slow in comparison with other, more recent browsers, and lacks functionality is comparison to them

Recommendations to others considering the product

IE is obviously very universally installed, but does lack functionality compared to other browsers. we have an additional, more recent browser installed on each device, and will launch apps via a command line parameter to ensure that they open in the browser we need them to.

A lot of the systems that we have to use have been hard-coded to run on IE. As a health care organisation, it's essential for our patient care that we're able to to use these applications.

Internet Explorer review by Veronica G.
Administrative Assistant I
Higher Education

"My IE Review"

What do you like best?

There is absolutely nothing I like about this product.

What do you dislike?

How Microsoft forces you to use this product when you buy a new computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I am forced to use it in order to use inner software to perform my job duties. I'd rather use anything other than Internet Explorer.

None because I prefer to use Google Chrome or Firefox.

Internet Explorer review by Fion C.
Accounting Associate

"Internet Explorer"

What do you like best?

Longest history of explorer. Most common and everyone is used to it.

What do you dislike?

Can't do much on it. Unlike other software, it has no plugin or other software that can link to it.

Company internal website, ADP, daily browsing. Fast and commonly used.

Internet Explorer review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Crashes a lot!"

What do you like best?

It is compatible with certain programs that my hospital uses (where Google Chrome is not yet compatible).

What do you dislike?

It crashes and freezes a lot! It is also obviously slower than Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't really "recommend" Internet Explorer if you're just looking around for a browser. I have to use it daily only because it is the default at my work and Chrome is not compatible with some programs I must use. Should IE improve its speed and fix its frequent crashing problem, I would start considering recommending it then.

I use it daily to run programs for viewing patient documents and internal reports on issues.

Internet Explorer review by User in Insurance

"still one of the best browser"

What do you like best?

we use internet explorer for our .net web application. its one of the most reliable browser and easy to work with. developer tools allows us to find application errors easily and fix the same

What do you dislike?

its not really fast as compared to some of the new browsers.

hosting and accessing our web application and also for accessing other websites. also, this is part of windows os

Internet Explorer review by Mike P.
Account Manager
Medical Devices

"Microsoft internet explorer aka EDGE"

What do you like best?

I like that this automatically comes reinstalled on my windows device. I then use it to install my favorite browser

What do you dislike?

It is slow. Edge always tells me to switch to it as my main internet browser. it is slow and boring. NO AD ONS. NO ADBLOCK

Recommendations to others considering the product

they need to allow ad ons

I used edge to to install my favorite browser. So it has solved that problem

Internet Explorer review by Arvind K.
PLM Consultant (Windchill) Senior Software Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
(10,001+ employees)

"User Of Internet Explorer"

What do you like best?

It is very important to know that Internet Explorer is available for free , It has reached all the nations with internet connectivity , It is also present by default with any version of Windows operating system , Some sites can only be opened specifically for IE and now Internet Explorer is still the most widely used browser worldwide .

What do you dislike?

There are limited options for customization in Internet Explorer , Compared to Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox .Users may face an issue regarding the speed of Internet Explorer.Alternating various features of Internet Explorer through plugins and extensions are not that possible with internet Explorer.

The versions 9 and above of Internet Explorer use HTML 5, which enhances browsing experience. This lets a user stream videos and audios exempting any requirements of installing additional plugins IE being one of the oldest and conventional web browsers support a broad array of applications, which some modern web browsers may not support. IE aids in reopening latest browsing sessions, which a user might have accidentally closed.

Internet Explorer review by User in Textiles

"Internet Explorer Review"

What do you like best?

I like Internet Explorer because it has ALWAYS been around. Everyone says Chrome is better, but it is just such a habit to use Internet Explorer. It is easy to use and I know my way around it. It's the OG of internet browsers.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything specific that I dislike about Internet Explorer so I do not really have anything negative to say.

I do not for say "solve business problems." Have not really noticed any new benefits to Internet Explorer. Everything appears to all be there like it was before - Just with a new twist.

Internet Explorer review by vanessa K.
Authorization & Appointments setter
Consumer Services

"Internet explorer"

What do you like best?

I like everything about internet explorer it's not a slow browser it's always doing updates so it always is ahead.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any dislikes as of now

I use internet explorer for all my business needs it's very helpful especially if you are running your own business it keeps me looking professional.

Internet Explorer review by Jake W.
Medical Doctor Phd
Mental Health Care

"Microsoft edge is slow"

What do you like best?

This browser comes preinstalled on every windows machine. That is the best thing I can say about it.

What do you dislike?

Its is very slow and it lacks adons. Everyone uses this browser to install chrome

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to fix a number of issues

I solved my browsing issue by using this browser to install chrome.

Internet Explorer review by User in Real Estate

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love Internet Explorer because it's fast and easy to use. The search engine is easy. I never have any issues. Most of the programs I use for work are compatible with Internet Explorer.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this. It is great and there is nothing I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep improving. You always come up with ideas that blow my mind.

Internet Explorer is the only product that is compatible with Avidxchange. It works very well.

Internet Explorer review by User in Legal Services

"Easy to use browser."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use browser that allows us to use any website. It is a free search engine to use and it is simple to use and learn.

What do you dislike?

It may lag some searches or it will not restore tabs if it shuts down unexpected. Download speeds can vary and take longer than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use but it might be slower.

It allows us to run our server and bring in clients.

Internet Explorer review by Javier M.
Search Engine Evaluator
Telecommunications

"Reliable Browser"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the browser. It's compatible with basically every program you need to download to your device.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty I don't dislike anything about this browser at this time.

It gives me the ability of installing and updating current programs used to solve clients problems in a timely manner.

Internet Explorer review by William D.

"Internet Explorer has been around for ages."

What do you like best?

IE is the default Microsoft Browser which means it or its follow up Edge aren't going anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow and cumbersome and is past it's prime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for something faster, but keep IE in your back pocket incase updates break java, etc.. in your other browsers.

IE is the defacto browser, but users tend to gravitate towards Chrome or Firefox instead.

Internet Explorer review by User in Accounting

"Its an oldie but goodie!"

What do you like best?

Call me old fashioned, but am still using Internet Explorer because it is smart and fast, and know what I want! It is quick to load and quick to search. The graphics load quick and look great too

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it still works the same as always and I love it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it! Others try to compare, but IE is the best! Quick, easy and familiar - that is what I like

Its great for researching, phone number look up, news & weather quickly when Hurricane season is here! I use it to research products, feedback, and even recipes.

Internet Explorer review by Cassondra J.
Eligibility Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management

"IE Review"

What do you like best?

Able to access our website applications only on this platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow. do not like the interface as much as other browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for basic web browsing and use for business

Using browser to access sites that cannot be accessed using other web browsers.

Internet Explorer review by User in Telecommunications

"There are better alternatives than IE"

What do you like best?

We are able to access some website features or applications only with this browser

What do you dislike?

Personally I prefer other browsers e.g Chrome or Firefox, IE is slow from my point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to use other browser preferably Firefox or Chrome

As I mentioned the only benefit I can see the fact that some website features or applications are accessible only from this browser

Internet Explorer review by Elizabeth L.
Assistant Strategist

"Best for some websites."

What do you like best?

There are certain websites that we use at work that only work on Internet Explorer. The product is simple and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

There are some programs we use that work better on Chrome. Additionally, some of our programs only work on old versions of Internet Explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all of the tabs and see what your options are for use.

Utilizing programs that work best with Internet Explorer and just searching the internet seamlessly.

Internet Explorer review by Dhruvakumar R G.
Firmware Engineer
Consumer Electronics

"Its okay!"

What do you like best?

The only thing I like about this is compatibility and can be used on a PC with minimal config.

What do you dislike?

Almost everything. It doesn't seem to compete with other browsers available in the market.

Nothing!

Internet Explorer review by Israel L.
Process Engineer
Aviation & Aerospace
(10,001+ employees)

"Same old features pushing for Bing use"

What do you like best?

Nothing really, their competitors offer every same solution in a better way

What do you dislike?

Old interface. Keep pushing to use Bing search engine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most people know Internet explorer so consider going mainstream for ease of use

Websurfing. Sharesites

Internet Explorer review by User in Accounting

"It gets the job done"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done. It's a great backup to chrome.

What do you dislike?

It's not as user-friendly. I don't like bing and it is a default browser.

It's great for information gathering.

Internet Explorer review by Barry M.
Corporate Marketing Manager
Building Materials

"Always behind the times and requires coding workarounds"

What do you like best?

Any PC computer I access will have this browser so I know it will exist anywhere I go.

What do you dislike?

Anytime we're developing webpages for any purpose, we have to code to multiple browsers, Internet Explorer (or as we used to call it when I worked in tech support in the 1990's, "Internet EXPLODER") is a browser that constantly requires workarounds and special pieces of code to make it work - and then it still doesn't work as well as Chrome or Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Chrome and set it as your default browser. It will give you a better overall experience, is easier on CPU resources and overall a much better product. Use IE only for testing or as a backup.

We don't use IE very much in our office except when testing code because we know it will always be the last browser to receive new features and the first browser to cause issues with new websites.

Internet Explorer review by User in Airlines/Aviation

"Internet Explorer"

What do you like best?

I like that it is free software and that is compatible with other Microsoft products, because it is made by the same company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike everything about this product. It is slow. It crashed a lot. It is not intuitive. It constantly requires updates. It is just not a good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to Chrome or Firefox

None. My company only uses this product to launch Citrix and then we never use it again.

Internet Explorer review by User

"A slow browser"

What do you like best?

I like the colors and the logo of the software internet explorer

What do you dislike?

I do not like the speed of the software internet explorer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful

Web browsing

Internet Explorer review by Sam M.
CX Design Consultant / Product Manager

"The browser I use to download another one"

What do you like best?

The only thing I really like about IE is that it allows you to access the internet. It has gotten better over time, but it's still not on the same level as Chrome or Firefox. It comes as the default with Windows so it's only used either by default or a website still requires IE to be used for proper viewing.

What do you dislike?

Where to really begin on this question. The main thing I don't like about IE is that even after all these years, it still feels clunky. That's taking into account that it is trying to be other browsers at this point. It also doesn't display various pages correctly without playing with settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally don't use IE unless I have to. That doesn't mean it's a poor browser, but it still has a long way to go before it can take what market share it lost, back. It's taking a good step in streamlining how it looks and making it run faster overall.

Internet Explorer really only solves one issue and that is that it allows you to view websites that are specifically geared towards it. Government websites are typically geared towards IE (not all, but quite a few) and this is one of the few times I am required to use it.

Internet Explorer review by User in Information Technology and Services

"IE browser review"

What do you like best?

it is the most popular browser on the market, most applications are working fine on it. Easy to manage security, cookies, passwords etc. Range of additional features it could be used with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be very slow and sometimes not so easy to adjust your image if you want to print directly from the web page.

Good browser even if sometimes slow, still leader on whicjh most applications are running without any issues.

Internet Explorer review by Hannah M.
Registered Nurse
Hospital & Health Care

"Internet explorer use"

What do you like best?

It is familiar and easy to use, can use work programs on it

What do you dislike?

can crash, be slow, not as updated as chrome or firefox

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is still usable, but becoming outdated with programs such as google chrome

use certain apps for work that I can only use on IE

Internet Explorer review by Administrator

"The Best Web Browser"

What do you like best?

I am use to using IE and I've tried other browsers, but I like this one the best. It's easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike about IE.

I use IE to look up information on some of our clients information that isn't in our system. The benefits that I realize is that it makes my job easier because I don't have to make as many phone calls.

Internet Explorer review by User in Research

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, it does work, easy customization

What do you dislike?

It lags, it shuts down randomly, certain webpages won't load

Recommendations to others considering the product

it gets the job done.

Ability to surf the web and access websites

Internet Explorer review by Harry L.
Director
Staffing and Recruiting

"Once great but seems to have been left behind"

What do you like best?

It still works as a browser and is reliable with all the functions you would expect from ie. I am sure long term this will be rectified but it strikes me that they have tried to oppose the tide for too long and it is about time that they launched and new version more in line with where we all need it / would like to see it be.

What do you dislike?

Most of the SaaS based applications I use from CRM to Marketing and BI simply do not operate at their optimum in ie, To the point where many functions simply will not operate if entered through ie. Other options also allow for more advanced collaboration options such as email and feeds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Effective with good Security and browser options but just does not work well with many leading SaaS applications. Watch for future edition as I a sure they will get it right in the end.

To launch SaaS applications across the company with optimum performance and access to all features within the software.

Internet Explorer review by Tracey S.
Senior Instructional Designer and Media Developer

"Still using Internet Explorer but don't know for how long!"

What do you like best?

I like that most of the websites and web tools that I use work with Microsoft Internet Explorer. (I am using IE 10 on Windows 7.) I like the "Favorites" feature of Internet Explorer. I'm still using IE because a few programs I use only work with IE but that list is diminishing slowly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I have to hunt and hunt and hunt for settings in too many places for IE. I waste too much time trying to find settings that need to be changed from time to time. It would be so much easier if all of the settings were in one place. It is confusing that there are 2 types for all new IE versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. Is that really still necessary? Also, they still need to work on the HTML5 support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you access a lot of HTML5 sites, I'd probably recommend Google Chrome over Internet Explorer. I'm heading in that direction myself.

I use browsers probably at least 5 hours a day working on various projects for eLearning and testing of eLearning, etc. and that's just at work. I probably use a browser a few more hours at home. I use browsers mostly for research and testing.

Internet Explorer review by User in Government Administration

"Internet Explorer Review"

What do you like best?

Many of our older in-house applications can only be run on IE, making it a necessary evil for use.

What do you dislike?

Internet Explorer is completely unsupported, buggy, and slow.

As mentioned above, able to use in-house applications as a result of its existence.

Internet Explorer review by Brittany T.
Social Media Marketing Manager

"Not worth the headache"

What do you like best?

I can honestly say as a web development company IE delivers one of the most annoying user experiences I have ever seen. I have seen things working in numerous other browsers and not in IE. It makes things skewed and wrong in many ways.

What do you dislike?

There are so many things I do not like about IE it will be hard to name just one but seriously bookmarks are the hardest thing to find and use. The one feature that should be a big deal for a browser is conspicuously hard to use and find!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try another browser. Chrome is by far a better user experience than any other browser that I use.

While I don’t like IE there are many that do so as a business we have used the IE browser to make sure that we are compatible with all versions of computers.

Internet Explorer review by User in Military

"This is functional as an internet browser, though preferably only as a last resort."

What do you like best?

Easily used to access and install a functional browser such as Chrome, or Firefox. Like all other browsers, this product is free.

What do you dislike?

Terrible compatibility, somewhat slower-than-average load times. Not infrequent program crashing. Large memory footprint. User interface is not particularly intuitive, though the basic features are easily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly consider your other options.

Microsoft internet explorer is better than nothing.

Internet Explorer review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and way to browse the web"

What do you like best?

Microsoft edge can be slow at times. I like the user interface.

What do you dislike?

I do not like them to keep asking me to change my default browser. I do not like the crashes that happen

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to fix a few thing but over all its great

I solve my web browsing issues while using this software.

Internet Explorer review by Brittany D.
International Product Development Manager
Internet

"Internet Explorer"

What do you like best?

IE is a good tool for testing how your website runs in it because so many people still rely on IE. It has your basic needs for a web browser.

What do you dislike?

As the new versions of IE are released it breaks a lot of sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IE has the market around the world, but needs to innovate to continue to stay ahead of some of the better browsers that have emerged, especially for technology companies.

Testing website developments/features on different browsers. IE is used by so many people around the world, it needs to be a standard for website display.

Internet Explorer review by User in Utilities

"Internet explorer"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and navigate. Almost all websites work on internet explorer

What do you dislike?

Internet explorer can be very slow at times

I typically use internet explorer to research. I also need to to connect to many of the applications we use at work