Interseller

Interseller helps sales reps and recruiters prospect directly from Linkedin, Github, and AngelList.

Work for Interseller?

Learning about Interseller?

Interseller Reviews

Ask Interseller a Question
Showing 14 Interseller reviews
Interseller review by Batman C.
Batman C.

"Interseller is a MUST have tool for emailing!"

What do you like best?

I can't decided if it's the actual product (which is best in class - I've been a recruiter for 10 years, this is the best product on the market) or the customer service, which is better than any other company, tech or otherwise, I've ever dealt with. Honestly, couldn't say enough great things.

What do you dislike?

Literally can't think of a single thing I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly - just get the 7 day free trial, it will really change the way you're able to do your job in terms of efficacy and iteration for improvement. Just ask them for guidance when you need it, especially in the beginning. This product is phenomenal.

Email Campaigns, Finding Email Addresses, A/B Testing Emails (subjects and content), Follow-ups with candidates, Measuring metrics / efficacy, Candidate Tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Interseller
Interseller review by Charles D.
Charles D.

"Great platform for getting Sales & Recruiting"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to find leads, in just one click on a platform I can have all of their details available as well as starting a custom sequence that I know will convert to customers.

We originally just used it for Sales but recently have found it a great way for recruiting to our company as well.

What do you dislike?

Right now the browser extension 'One Click Add Lead' function only supports a few sites, hopefully, they'll add more in the future (though it does appear on all sites).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it honestly will be valuable to you in minutes or not at all.

Generating New Leads

Getting people in our pipeline

Adding potential employees

Getting Leads to Customers

What Other Email solution do you use?

Interseller review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"Made recruiting a breeze"

What do you like best?

Interseller is magic in how it's able to find the contact information for engineers that I'd like to hire. The sequencing works so well and allowed me to customize the message for the extra special candidates, and has a bunch of safeguards in place that have saved me from sending out an embarrassing email.

What do you dislike?

Right now there are no manual steps in the campaigns, like phone calls and social touches

Recommendations to others considering the product

Say hi to Steve on Intercom! He's super friendly and helpful

Interseller has helped me find new engineering candidates for both full stack and unity. Using Interseller has saved me hours of times that I would have otherwise spent writing and following up with potential candidates.

Interseller review by Ricardo R.
Ricardo R.

"Best program to scale personalized email on the market"

What do you like best?

The ability to prospect on linked in, create lists and work directly in the program to write customized emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It is simple, straightforward and does a great job letting me do my job - sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out.

It minimizes confusion, keeping track of multiple .csv files and allows me to never worry about emailing people twice (unless I want to). I have used Yesware, Vocus.io and Reply.io. They are all great programs but Interseller.io is the best.

Stephen and his team have the most amazing customer service. Anytime I have an issue I hit him up on the chat and they respond within minutes. Really great.

Interseller review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"So Far So Good"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use! I was able to set it up with no problem and in very little time. My only use for it is to send emails for marketing purposes and I was having an issue with deliverability with the other platform we were using previously. After sending almost 200 emails with this platform, I had an 85% open rate. That's a major improvement!!

What do you dislike?

I like how I can see who unsubscribed, to improve on that, I'd like for there to be an option to pull up all prospects that unsubscribed so that I can go and make sure that they've been marked as Do Not Contact in Pardot. Another option would be for Interseller to integrate with Pardot so that unsubscribes can automatically be marked as DNC.

Deliverability of campaign emails and tracking opens. I've experienced much higher open rates.

Interseller review by Jesse H.
Jesse H.

"Heavy Interseller user"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, easy, powerful, huge value. They are continuously improving their product and they are very responsive to feedback. Interseller has the ability to 10X your outreach very quickly, and your clients will appreciate the follow-up that interseller handles for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, I've been very happy with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you reach out to large numbers of people, use this tool. It takes some initial investment of your time to write out the follow-up emails but it is without a doubt an investment that will pay off for you.

Great for lead generation, follow-up after initial reach. Personalization of email campaigns.

Interseller review by Rik L.
Rik L.

"Saved me hours!"

What do you like best?

Interseller is a very simple tool that helped me connect directly with different business partners. I was able to start finding leads and send personalized sequences in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Needs more bears! Wish redesign would come out of beta!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The other companies we were trialling all required sign ups and credit cards. We got a free trial to try it out and we found that it fit for us. I would definitely give the trial a go before signing up to see if it fits for your business needs.

We reach out to potential design studios and creative teams to partner and share superhi with their employees.

Interseller review by Grant F.
Grant F.

"Best Lead Gen/Email Cadence tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Interseller is all-around an amazing tool for any startup. The fact that it integrates directly into most CRM's (HubSpot, Salesforce); make adding leads and contacts a breeze. Even better than acting as a lead routing tool, Interseller allows you to add your leads directly into any campaign you want. That way, personalized emails are easier but you can still manage to maintain a high activity level.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The signature block can be a bit confusing if you haven't worked with HTML in the past.

-Lead Gen

-Email Outreach

-CRM Migration

Interseller review by Administrator

"Best lead gen platform I've used to date"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of being able to use LinkedIn to segment the target audience I am looking to connect with and then being able to easily enter them into an email campaign.

What do you dislike?

I have to be very careful when searching LinkedIn because with how simple it is to search for multiple prospects at 1 time. I have been flagged by LinkedIn for being unusually active on their site.

My job is to locate and engage with sales contacts at companies we are targeting, and then I tee up a phone call with one of our sales team associates. This platform has simplified the process for me and yielded 1 extra piece of closed business a month for us last year.

Interseller review by vern h.
vern h.

"Interseller is the best Sales tool!!"

What do you like best?

The LinkedIn chrome extension is most helpful to gather and create a list of potential leads. I've honesty never used a tool this simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you cannot attach files :(

Our team utilizes Interseller to source email addresses for sales leads and the tool is simply amazing. One of the biggest benefits is the ability to not only pull a prospects contact information but also queue up an email campaign to send over a quick message to several contacts with the click of a button AND track open rates.

Interseller review by Rivers E.
Rivers E.

"Hands down the best outbound sales tool I've ever used"

What do you like best?

I'm an owner of a service company, so I wear a lot of hats, from biz dev to recruiting and beyond. Interseller manages to roll all of the tools I need into one platform, and it easily integrates with my CRM.

What do you dislike?

If I could make one request, it would be to add more CRM functionality and smart workflows with tasks. Otherwise, I can't think of anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend leveraging the bulk lookup tools.

I'm streamlining top of the funnel business development and recruiting into one platform.

Interseller review by John C.
John C.

"Amazing platform, great results so far"

What do you like best?

Value and lead quality. The lead is comparable if not much better than platforms priced much higher.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now, very god experience, no problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to do any sort of lead generation and you have a linkedin account, this is huge. Also the customer service is really responsive - they answered some pretty in depth questions very quickly.

Outbound lead generation, I've seen massive engagement since starting with Interseller.

Interseller review by Lance M.
Lance M.

"One of the best emailing tool!"

What do you like best?

The accuracy of the email addresses as compared to other lead listing tools. tracking of emails (opened, replied, etc), the option to add merge fields easily. I think I like everything about Interseller! Superb tool!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a single thing I don't like

Measuring metrics and efficiency, Email Campaigns, Finding Email Addresses, A/B Testing Emails (subjects and content), Follow-ups with candidates

Interseller review by User

"Great tool to find email addresses and scheduling emails"

What do you like best?

Interseller is pretty good at finding email addresses, scheduling email campaigns and sending them out.

What do you dislike?

I would like Interseller to be quicker with finding email addresses, sometimes it takes a couple of seconds before it finds one.

Interseller enables us to reach out to our prospects directly via email and thus makes prospecting easier.

Learning about Interseller?

* We monitor all Interseller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.