Interseller

Interseller helps sales reps and recruiters prospect directly from Linkedin, Github, and AngelList.

Work for Interseller?

Learning about Interseller?

Interseller Reviews

Ask Interseller a Question
Showing 12 Interseller reviews
Interseller review by <span>Batman C.</span>
Batman C.

Interseller is a MUST have tool for emailing!

What do you like best?

I can't decided if it's the actual product (which is best in class - I've been a recruiter for 10 years, this is the best product on the market) or the customer service, which is better than any other company, tech or otherwise, I've ever dealt with. Honestly, couldn't say enough great things.

What do you dislike?

Literally can't think of a single thing I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly - just get the 7 day free trial, it will really change the way you're able to do your job in terms of efficacy and iteration for improvement. Just ask them for guidance when you need it, especially in the beginning. This product is phenomenal.

Email Campaigns, Finding Email Addresses, A/B Testing Emails (subjects and content), Follow-ups with candidates, Measuring metrics / efficacy, Candidate Tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Interseller
Interseller review by <span>Charles D.</span>
Charles D.

Great platform for getting Sales & Recruiting

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to find leads, in just one click on a platform I can have all of their details available as well as starting a custom sequence that I know will convert to customers.

We originally just used it for Sales but recently have found it a great way for recruiting to our company as well.

What do you dislike?

Right now the browser extension 'One Click Add Lead' function only supports a few sites, hopefully, they'll add more in the future (though it does appear on all sites).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it honestly will be valuable to you in minutes or not at all.

Generating New Leads

Getting people in our pipeline

Adding potential employees

Getting Leads to Customers

What Other Email solution do you use?

Interseller review by <span>Jason F.</span>
Jason F.

Made recruiting a breeze

What do you like best?

Interseller is magic in how it's able to find the contact information for engineers that I'd like to hire. The sequencing works so well and allowed me to customize the message for the extra special candidates, and has a bunch of safeguards in place that have saved me from sending out an embarrassing email.

What do you dislike?

Right now there are no manual steps in the campaigns, like phone calls and social touches

Recommendations to others considering the product

Say hi to Steve on Intercom! He's super friendly and helpful

Interseller has helped me find new engineering candidates for both full stack and unity. Using Interseller has saved me hours of times that I would have otherwise spent writing and following up with potential candidates.

Interseller review by <span>Ricardo R.</span>
Ricardo R.

Best program to scale personalized email on the market

What do you like best?

The ability to prospect on linked in, create lists and work directly in the program to write customized emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It is simple, straightforward and does a great job letting me do my job - sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out.

It minimizes confusion, keeping track of multiple .csv files and allows me to never worry about emailing people twice (unless I want to). I have used Yesware, Vocus.io and Reply.io. They are all great programs but Interseller.io is the best.

Stephen and his team have the most amazing customer service. Anytime I have an issue I hit him up on the chat and they respond within minutes. Really great.

Interseller review by <span>Jesse H.</span>
Jesse H.

Heavy Interseller user

What do you like best?

Intuitive, easy, powerful, huge value. They are continuously improving their product and they are very responsive to feedback. Interseller has the ability to 10X your outreach very quickly, and your clients will appreciate the follow-up that interseller handles for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, I've been very happy with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you reach out to large numbers of people, use this tool. It takes some initial investment of your time to write out the follow-up emails but it is without a doubt an investment that will pay off for you.

Great for lead generation, follow-up after initial reach. Personalization of email campaigns.

Interseller review by <span>Rik L.</span>
Rik L.

Saved me hours!

What do you like best?

Interseller is a very simple tool that helped me connect directly with different business partners. I was able to start finding leads and send personalized sequences in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Needs more bears! Wish redesign would come out of beta!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The other companies we were trialling all required sign ups and credit cards. We got a free trial to try it out and we found that it fit for us. I would definitely give the trial a go before signing up to see if it fits for your business needs.

We reach out to potential design studios and creative teams to partner and share superhi with their employees.

Learning about Interseller?

* We monitor all Interseller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.