InterviewStream

2.4

InterviewStream helps companies generate great candidate experiences and remarkable returns through Web-based video screening, interviewing and preparation.

Work for InterviewStream?

Learning about InterviewStream?

InterviewStream Reviews

Ask InterviewStream a Question
Showing 6 InterviewStream reviews
InterviewStream review by Ray L.
Ray L.

"Video Interviewing Software"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that I could record myself asking specific interview questions. It was also fairly easy to keep track of the past interviews and generate a hyperlink for each candidate.

What do you dislike?

Setting up interviews is cumbersome unless you plan to use the "generic" questions that interview stream provides. But, I don't think you will get the results that you want unless you tailor the interview questions to your industry and the specific job the candidate is interviewing for. The dashboard cannot be customized either, and you will want to move things around to make it more efficient. My biggest pet peeve is that I did not have access to interviews when we stopped subscribing to InterviewStream.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is not for a large corporation. I would recommend any company that performs more than 200 interviews per year to look elsewhere for a better product.

As a staffing provider on a national scale, we do not meet our candidates face to face so this added another layer to our vetting process. We had some clients who were very happy to work with us because we were providing something different that our competitors were not.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InterviewStream
InterviewStream review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good Solution For What It Does"

What do you like best?

You have the ability to set custom interview questions and record introductions. Emailing a link to the interview once complete was very easy.

What do you dislike?

The interface was confusing for some of the candidates whom we worked with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering InterviewStream for your hiring needs, I would recommend taking the candidate interviews with a grain of salt. The format is uncomfortable for candidates to record answers to questions without having the immediate feedback of a video conference or a phone call. Most candidates seemed nervous or uncomfortable with the video recording and we had sometimes had challenges preparing candidates beforehand. That said, it was priced fairly and accomplished the task reasonably well.

We are no longer using InterviewStream because the format of recorded interviews doesn't work well for what we were trying to accomplish.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

InterviewStream review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Connection problems not solved by tech/customer support"

What do you like best?

Liked the fact that you could record and review your interview answers and re-do the interview the second time around.

What do you dislike?

The software link did not work on my PC. Had several emails with detailed print screens that spanned several days with the tech/customer support. A connection with the InterviewStream software simply did not work. I gave up us a customer.

Last attempt I tried it on my smartphone and it worked without any support from tech/customer service. Not the most ideal thing to do a pre-recorded interview on a smartphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it first with users. I'm pretty good with technology and have a Core i7 PC with various Internet browsers but there's a bug in the software that gave me a hard time as a customer connecting to the service.

Benefit was NOT realized because I spent so much time emailing and documenting my problems to tech/customer support. So the convenience factor of the software was taken out of the equation.

InterviewStream review by Tyler R.
Tyler R.

"Not much more than a novelty app for me"

What do you like best?

I like the record and review feature and the overall concept is interesting.

What do you dislike?

It has so much potential but is so poorly realized. It is repetitive, does not have longevity, gets stale, is glitchy and you could seemingly accomplish the same end result by recording yourself on a webcam or camera phone externally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial and really evaluate if it's at all necessary.

Cannot say that I solved any problems nor have I truly realized any benefits.

InterviewStream review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Useful! "

What do you like best?

I like that the platform is easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

I dont like not all candidates find it easy to use. Im not sure why!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Things seem to be heading in the right direction. Because our candidates have trouble with it, we've stopped using it for the time being.

We phone screen a number of candidates and this makes our selection process quicker and more lean.

InterviewStream review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Good platform, good purpose"

What do you like best?

The functionality and purpose was really helpful for the college students that I worked with during their prep for job searching.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to draw students to want to use this platform, despite how much they could gain from it.

I worked in a Career Services department and helped students with job searching. I realized the benefits of InterviewStream were positive when students took the time to use it because it allowed them to see their areas of weakness.

Learning about InterviewStream?

* We monitor all InterviewStream reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.