Intuit Payroll

Online Payroll Services from Intuit. Run payroll online in 2 minutes. Online Payroll Services from Intuit make it easy to run payroll anywhere, anytime. Print paychecks, payroll forms, error free taxes, live help and more.

Work for Intuit Payroll?

Intuit review by <span>Ashley B.</span>
Ashley B.

Intuit Payroll — Easy to Use

Validated Review
What do you like best?

With intuit payroll your company can stay organized and keep in communication with its employees on hours, time off, and vacation. It’s easily accessible and can allow you to view your paycheck prior to receiving it. The interface is very user friendly from an employee perspective.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I don’t have any major dislikes. I am still in the first stages as I play around with the system. However while setting up the account you do need prior paycheck information which means a new employee has to wait until their first paycheck to sign up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get all the information you need and get everyone on board. I think it can be helpful for all employees and employers.

It keeps employees informed and helps employees better track accrued vacation and time off.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Intuit Payroll
Intuit review by <span>Kimberly C.</span>
Kimberly C.
Validated Review

Payroll done right without the hassle.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

An inexperience user could easily navigate this software. Intuit Payroll is straightforward and quick to use. This product is efficient to use in a small, medium, or large business. Additionally, I love that we the product has a check printing feature. In addition? It is very affordable. No hidden costs or fees. Moreover, I can create payroll on my computer or my phone using their app. The software has many options that allows a small business to pay taxes, print payroll history, and add/delete employees among a host of others.

What do you dislike?

If a user makes any mistakes, I have found that it is very difficult to correct using this software. For instance, if I owe an employee additional money and it is in another period; I am no allowed to go back in an correct the mistake.

Using this product at our small business has reduce the time we used to spend on doing payroll. Payroll can be done quickly and more efficiently using Intuit Payroll. Other software we tried was very complicated to operate and some payroll experience/knowledge was needed.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Payroll solution do you use?

Intuit review by <span>Melanie H.</span>
Melanie H.

Simple and secure

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy the system is for me and my employees to use. Simple is the best way I can put it.

What do you dislike?

Changes within the internal site. There was two different portals employees were needing to log into, and one just stopped working one day, when they switched to the other but it more so looks like you are having log in errors over the site being broken.

We basically take care of all payroll needs online by using this software. It’s really nice for employees to see their paystubs

Intuit review by User in Hospital & Health Care
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage payroll and create new paychecks, update employees, view reports, give employees access, etc. Whenever I do have issues, they have a VERY responsive help team that is available through chat for 12 hours a day that walks you through everything step by step and helps you out.

What do you dislike?

Payroll in general is confusing and filling out a lot of the required forms would be easier if intuit provided links to the forms they are asking you to upload, or exactly where to find the information they are asking you to input. Even though I dislike that portion of it, the help chat button is very useful and they do their best to help simplify things for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it but definitely get some help from them setting it up the first time.

I don't have time to do manual payroll, so having intuit help me by pre populating a lot of the tax forms and submitting them to the government is very helpful They also have a nice to do list reminder on the main screen that will walk you through the different forms that you need to complete and tell you when they are due. You can schedule future payments as well as submit payments right away.

Intuit review by <span>Rene W.</span>
Rene W.

Payroll excellence

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Employee can sing up and view their paycheck before they receive it.

What do you dislike?

when you first sign up employees have to know exactly how much their last paycheck was. Giving social security number is a bit unsettling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch. Intuit payroll is everything you need for securely logging payroll hours and paying employees by directly depositing their paychecks. I recommend having all your employees sign up on intuit view my paycheck. There they can not only see their check but print their check stubs.

Hours can be logged and calculated and employees can be paid in one product instead of using 2 or 3 difference products. Direct Deposit to employee bank accounts.

Intuit review by <span>Valerie D.</span>
Valerie D.

Payroll made easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The product sends me email notifications when I need to run payroll or submit tax payments. The opening screen provides reminders and a task list to keep me on track. It is very easy to add or modify employee information - including direct deposits for your employees. You can directly file and make payments to state and federal tax agencies from the site. And it is easy to run reports or access payroll history when needed.

What do you dislike?

Overall I have been very happy with the service. The only thing that might be a "nice to have" would be more reminders on tax payments. You do get 1 notice by email that it is time to file/pay taxes, but it might be nice to get reminders daily until you complete the task.

Before using Intuit, I manually tracked payroll and submitted forms/payments through the federal and state web sites or paid my accountant to do it for me. Having Intuit has made payroll so much easier to manage and track.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Intuit Payroll?

* We monitor all Intuit Payroll reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.