Inventory Pro

3.5

Inventory Pro can be used to manage all aspects of manufacturing, distribution and inventory.

Work for Inventory Pro?

Learning about Inventory Pro?

Inventory Pro Reviews

Ask Inventory Pro a Question
Showing 2 Inventory Pro reviews
Inventory Pro review by Sara D.
Sara D.

"Simple customizable inventory software"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Inventory Pro is that it is simple to set up and simple to use and teach others how to use. Keeping inventory doesn't have to be complicated and this is by far the easiest inventory software I've used.

What do you dislike?

There's only 1 tiny dislike I have with inventory pro and that is that I would like to be able to change colors of the screens like some of the other inventory software I've used. It just gives each business a more personal touch .

With inventory pro we definitely solved some money wasting issues within the business. Now we have a solid inventory count and we no longer need to guess what needs to be ordered because we can simply see a clear count of what's already available in stock.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Inventory Pro
Inventory Pro review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"really great tool for all our assets at company easy"

What do you like best?

really like how I can search as this is such a pain in most inventory software

What do you dislike?

need to make it a little more automated to be able to duplicate and such

Recommendations to others considering the product

really good priced software to keep all your assets easily searchable and able to take off books and warranty info

keeps all our assets intact and easy to import export to accounting software

What Barcode solution do you use?

Learning about Inventory Pro?

* We monitor all Inventory Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.