SmartCloud Connect

SmartCloud Connect

SmartCloud Connect offers a diverse array of technology aimed to blend enterprise and personal environments.

Work for SmartCloud Connect?

Learning about SmartCloud Connect?

SmartCloud Connect Reviews

Ask SmartCloud Connect a Question
Showing 86 SmartCloud Connect reviews
SmartCloud Connect review by Fred P.
Fred P.

"SmartCloud works cross platform (Mac & PC) for my team"

What do you like best?

I like the ability for SmartCloud to effectively work cross platform (Mac & PC) for my sales team as well as the ability to reliably sync email communications and attachments. I cannot express both of these points enough since SmartCloud has been my second provider where the first provider was wildly unreliable in working on both the Mac & PC platforms and syncing of email communications.

What do you dislike?

Syncing of emails creates a task for each email which caused a massive amount of task notifications for us before a setting was changed by our admin. The syncing of attachments currently syncs all attachments which means every image in an email auto-signature. That is annoying and there should be a better way to sync all of a certain size, type, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call them and talk thru your business challenges. They seem eager to help and very accommodating.

Salesforce use and adoption by my team as well as automation in terms of capturing communication and attachments.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartCloud Connect
SmartCloud Connect review by Stacy L.
Stacy L.

"One of the best Outlook extensions for salesforce"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a new extension that would help me track activity in salesforce through my outlook. I do a big portion of my work responding to emails and following up with clients and all I have to do is save my work and it automatically loads into salesforce. When I have my daily sales review, I can show all of my activity for the day without having to manually add it in salesforce. This extension has saved me so much time, i love it~

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that it costs money after the trial is done. I guess this is expected but most companies will not pay for additional extensions. I would love to have a free version, even if it didn't have all of the capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The 30 day trial really helps you get used to the product and familiar with it so you can make the best decision. I think it's the best

As a sales rep, I have to present daily to my manager my activity for the day. Using SmartCLoud, I am able to do my work and seemlessly integrate my outlook with salesforce to track my activity. At the end of the day when i run the report, It will all be populated for me, saving me a huge amount of time. It will also notifiy you when you have a new contact on an email so I can update that clients profile. It keeps everything organized and that is difficult to do as a rep.

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

SmartCloud Connect review by Stuart B.
Stuart B.

"Helps Achieve Efficiencies In So Many Ways!"

What do you like best?

Allows users to create Salesforce Tasks directly from an Outlook Event, supporting record types and required fields. Provides intelligent lookups for parent records. Makes data entry a breeze!

What do you dislike?

I'd love to have the tool support Salesforce Shared Calendars. I want to move a KM-based calendar to Salesforce and and use this to easily move Outlook events into the Shared resource. This is not yet supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool. Built well and does the job. The product team is willing to enhance capabilities when needed.

My team lives in Outlook. That's where we receive invitations from internal and external parties. But only a subset of these events need to be moved into Salesforce. Now we can selectively push the desired events into Salesforce with one or two mouse clicks. Additionally, we need to create Salesforce Tasks against specific Outlook events. Again, this tool comes to the rescue and makes the process a breeze. I highly recommend anybody that moves data between Outlook and Salesforce to evaluate this product.

SmartCloud Connect review by Jacques G.
Jacques G.

"Excellent add-in for Outlook and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Can do almost all data input from add-in. Data entry from Salesforce only for special tasks. Also, integration within Outlook is almost perfect. One nice feature is schedule time slots availability. One can send several choices of schedule times and receiver, when picking one, the plug-in will remove that choice from available choices.

What do you dislike?

Customization can be a bit tedious, but fortunately, it is required very little often. Add-in interface can be intimidating at first, but learning curve is fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration with Outlook: check;

Ease of use: check;

Customization: fairly easy;

Time to load data: fast;

Automatic updates: check;

For us, working on Salesforce data within Outlook was a must. We checked several tools and products, and SmartCloud Connect is simply the best integration with Outlook that we found. It helps a lot avoiding duplicate entries in tasks, contacts and calendar entries.

SmartCloud Connect review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Makes getting information into SFDC so much easier. "

What do you like best?

Automation of activity. Once you have done your setup, activity automatically gets synced to SFDC via email domains. Ability to add attachments to an object right from outlook or OWA. I use it exclusively with OWA(outlook web access) and it works great.

What do you dislike?

There have been glitches, but they have been very quick to fix. I can't think of one negative incident in the last 6 months. Has been very solid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of those add ons that save you a ton of time and pay for themselves even with light use.

It makes field sales life easier, because you are able to set it and forget it. I'm able to transfer files from email to a specific opportunity in one step. Adding contacts from email saves tons of time and makes you more apt to actually add information.

SmartCloud Connect review by Darren K.
Darren K.

"Very flexible product - amazing support"

What do you like best?

SCC makes Outlook sync to Salesforce much easier than the free tool that comes with Salesforce. Their tool is extremely flexible and can handle any of our customization needs. Their team is incredible - they are willing to work with us to make sure our user experience is the best it can be.

What do you dislike?

Syncing to Outlook is complex. Sometimes all the options available make it look more complex than it really is. I would also like to seem some additional flexibility added for blacklisting domains, I know that is on the roadmap though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try is out in a sandbox environment first. I would also suggest that you over simplify the configuration at the beginning and add complexity as you go.

SCC allows us to easily add meetings and emails from Outlook to Salesforce with minimal effort from the user. It also allows us to not duplicate the meetings when there are more than one sales person involved in the meeting.

SmartCloud Connect review by Erin M.
Erin M.

"Finally! The tool we have waited for!"

What do you like best?

SmartCloud integrates with all operating systems, can be scaled large and small for all types of companies and needs. The personalized customer support and launch assistance is immensely helpful. We have been beyond pleased.

What do you dislike?

We have had a bit of a learning curve to get the Outlook integration to match the individualized needs of our employees. That being said, it has not been an insurmountable problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial before you contact the company. Why? So you can have a good list of needs and questions ready. I promise, they will answer all of them so so quickly!!

We are a small nonprofit, with a very large national footprint. As a tiny team of paid employees, we are able to track and record a multitude of work related contacts with ease. In addition, our company is virtually based- so employees all over the nation can see changes to contacts in real time.

SmartCloud Connect review by Ben P.
Ben P.

"SmartCloud Connect - CRM in Outlook"

What do you like best?

SmartCloud Connect allows me to streamline my workflow - allowing me to enter and update entries from SalesForce in my Outlook window.

It allows me to ensure that any relevant information regarding a customer or account is available to me - ongoing opportunities, contacts, demos etc.

The customization options the add-on allows means the individual user experience can be tailored to a high degree - picking out only the important fields and settings that are needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the add-on isn't a full replacement for the browser-based window - due to the response times from the server and the smaller work area, it is oftentimes easier and quicker to have a browser window open, even when all of the information can be gained through SmartCloud Connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you set up the various settings to get the most out of the product!

Streamlining my work - I'm able to create cases, demos and update customer information all through the add-on, directly next to the email which has triggered said case or demo.

SmartCloud Connect review by Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.

"Great add in for any size team"

What do you like best?

Love the connection that SmartCloud connect makes to Salesforce and how easy it is to sync emails, attachments, calls and more. This application allows our team to never have to open salesforce through a browser.

What do you dislike?

Customization is good but, I'd like to see a little more on this end. Currently, we are using SF Lightning and when logging a call via SmartCloud, it is actually logging a Task and this throws off reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully test the interface to ensure reporting and the Add-in will work in your org. The website says smartcloud connect will work with Outlook 2010, 2013, and up however we have had trouble with 2013 add ins. Get the trial setup and ensure its a good fit.

Auto logging of emails and meetings from outlook to SF and the ability to conveniently see information from salesforce without opening the browser. Our sales team is no longer responsible for logging everything manually.

SmartCloud Connect review by Alejandro R.
Alejandro R.

"Easy and useful, but needs some improvements"

What do you like best?

The fact that is indeed a better option that SalesForce own Outlook for Mac plugin. I have tried both plugins and the features in SmartCloud are much powerful and way more easy to use. Visually is very friendly and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lost of connection. Sometimes it just sits there in the "processing..." message and you have to shutdown Outlook for it to work, still this is not very common. The other thing I don't like is that getting to set-up everything is a little tricky sometimes, moreover if you have never used and documentation is not available, or at least I couldn't find that much help

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, but make sure to have a power-user do the testing, since that way you will get sufficient feedback in order to asses the change.

The ease of adding new leads and tasks directly to SF from the outlook app, this is just way more efficient. Besides this, having the team do a follow-up of email opens and daily tasks is very useful.

SmartCloud Connect review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"Detail friendly"

What do you like best?

SmartCloud connect allows me to quickly track my leads/opportunities associated with new inquiries we are receiving daily. We get as many as 40 leads over the weekend and easy tracking for day-to-day reports are essential to our business as we continue to grow.

What do you dislike?

The bugs have been worked out. Previously it was difficult to track just a lead, and then find time to convert the lead to an opportunity. Most of our inquiries start at the opportunity level, so being able to track as such has been a huge time saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a day and age where there are monthly subscriptions to everything, you will not hate spending $15.00 per month on this product.

Saving time is a huge advantage to a seasonal business like ours. In the heat of the summer when we are selling 20+ dock systems individually per week, time is constrained, but having a tool like this allows us to stay on top of our quarterly reports so we can hit our individual and company goals.

SmartCloud Connect review by Roger W.
Roger W.

"The best tool for integrating Outlook with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We tried several of the available tools for integrating with Salesforce, (incl. Salesforce Inbox) and found them to be unreliable and difficult to use. SmartCloud works and provides all the features that we need so that our sales team can do almost everything they need to within Outlook. The support during initial setup was great and I was able to get it all running by myself.

What do you dislike?

As with all these Add-ins, speed of loading is a bit slow. This is more a fault of the Salesforce backend as there is a lot of data that needs to be transferred

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try as they offer a very generous trial period

SmartCloud allows our sales team to easily track all their emails and responses directly in Outlook using the tools they are familiar with. We can see when emails are read by prospects and keep track of their responses in the CRM. This helps us create a single source of Data for information about a prospect

SmartCloud Connect review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"SmartCloud Connect Save Time!"

What do you like best?

I have been using SmartCloud Connect for about 2 months and have loved it. I use a MacBook Pro and Outlook and it is seamless. I normally spent a lot of time bouncing back between Outlook and Salesforce entering data but SmartCloud Connect has changed all of that. It literally takes 20 seconds to enter a new contact from email and it does very well to avoid duplicates. I am in Salesforce all day long, so this has saved me hours per week, worth every penny in my opinion.

I tested it out myself and will be adding a colleague and our admin to the system as well. If you use Salesforce and capture data from emails, this is the system for you. I have not had time to test the other features like calendar and availability but I hope to in the near future.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about SmartCloud Connect. From time to time, I need to re-open Outlook to get it to sync up but that is fairly rare. It does a great job capturing signature information and allowing you to select the most appropriate information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the free trial, was a great time to learn the tool while in free trial period. Videos and demos are great too.

Time versus money. Our industry requires a lot of transfer of information and we deal with a lot of different people on every opportunity so the ability to quickly capture that information allows us to focus on more meaningful tasks. The benefits realized are being more efficient on a daily basis.

SmartCloud Connect review by Athena C.
Athena C.

"Excellent Bridge Between Outlook & Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of the simplicity of the interface. I've never had any issues with the application opening within my Outlook pane and it auto-fills a lot of the information to make it easier to add leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc. It tries to find the related Salesforce records and does about 90% accuracy. I think it's well worth the monthly subscription and enjoy using it.

What do you dislike?

It has to be re-connected with Outlook/Exchange every 90 days, but I think this is a Microsoft requirement. Sometimes it doesn't auto-find the related record, but it's easy enough to find it via the search window in the Outlook pane.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent integration with Salesforce. Implement it to connect valuable information to your contacts.

I've been able to connect my emails to Salesforce and relate the correspondence with opportunities, accounts, contacts, etc. It's less expensive then what Salesforce was charging and works even better.

SmartCloud Connect review by Eugenia S.
Eugenia S.

"It's a great tool if you commit to using it"

What do you like best?

I like the 'SmartCloud Connect' Panel on the side. It so conveniently brings all the different aspects of Salesforce right onto my Outlook Desktop App window. Also, It's great about saving relevant emails to ALL the relevant places. For instance, if Joe Shmoe from Acme emails me and I click 'Quick Save to Salesforce,' it'll save that email to Joe Shmoe's salesforce contact account, the Acme Account page, and the current Acme Opportunity Joe Shmoe is the champion of. SO useful.

What do you dislike?

I wish the syncing was automatic. I have to get into the routine of going to my 'Sent' folder periodically and clicking 'Quick Save to Salesforce' down the list. Admittedly, it's a bit of a pain. It's also why many of my colleagues aren't as great about keeping Salesforce updated- they claim they don't have the time to go through and save their emails manually. If only it could be automatic, or even if from the 'New Email' window, instead of clicking 'Send' there could be a 'Send with SmartCloud Connect Sync' option so pressing that would both send AND save the email to Salesforce....

We're solving the business problem of tracking our emails to customers and prospects on salesforce so there can be context saved, shared, and accessible across the board.

SmartCloud Connect review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Convenient to use"

What do you like best?

I love that it is integrated into Outlook, the operation center for my daily work. I love that the application scans the email to search for new contacts and new account to easily convert to the database.

What do you dislike?

There appears to be a bit of a lag, would be nice if it were faster. I haven't compared to the website speed so could be facing the same item there.

Convenience is my primary benefit There is no excuse to not put the information into Salesforce. As the saying goes, "If it's not in Salesforce, it doesn't exist." This application is a great way to ensure that I keep everything in Salesforce nice and tidy. My colleagues have even complained because my input level is much higher than theirs, with no real burden on my shoulders, and management notices how often my opportunities and leads are created and updated.

SmartCloud Connect review by Lindsay U.
Lindsay U.

"Great tool and timesaver - couple bugs"

What do you like best?

Our company has saved countless hours by integrating our Outlook with SmartCloud. We can do almost everything without even opening Salesforce. Even the custom objects that we developed in Salesforce have integrated with Smartcloud.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and you have to restart Outlook and sometimes there are issues where things get added through Smartclould and don't show up in Smartclound later, but they are in fact on Salesforce. I found the initial set up process to be a bit convoluted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your exchange email is set up before implementing. We switched to exchange at the same time we implemented SmartCloud and that was a bit of a headache trying to do that simultaneously.

Time management was an issue for our sales and admin team - especially when it came to keeping Salesforce updated. This tool has solved 95% of these problems.

SmartCloud Connect review by Bob A.
Bob A.

"The Best App For Connecting Outlook and Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We tried various apps to connect Outlook to Salesforce and SmartCloud Connect is hands down the best. The seamless connection of our emails, events, tasks, cases,and campaign subscibers allows us to use Salesforce as the CRM it was meant to be to centrally locate all our communication to a contact.

What do you dislike?

The connection breaks once in a while requiring us to shutdown Outlook and reopen but we have made improvements by adding IP addresses in Salesforce and Microsoft 365.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 day trial. You will be convinced within days.

We can now go to a contact in Salesforce and find all our correspondence with them and also connect particular emails to Meetings, Tasks, Orders, Quotes or Cases.

Two of our favorite services it provides is sending Time Slots for Appointments and Using Email Templates from Salesforce.

SmartCloud Connect review by Abby H.
Abby H.

"Good for Sales Organizations"

What do you like best?

It was nice to be able to see Salesforce information within Outlook, and it was easy to customize which objects and fields users could see in their inbox.

What do you dislike?

It was a little slow to load and wound up being too complex for our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a weird use case because we are a nonprofit. We mainly use Salesforce for tracking interactions with our constituents. Using it within Outlook was helpful, but it was ultimately not the right solution for us. I can see how it would work really well for sales organizations, though.

We were trying to solve adoption issues--getting users who have used Outlook for years to also use Salesforce. SmartCloud helped with our transition, but most users wound up primarily using Salesforce or the Salesforce app directly.

SmartCloud Connect review by User

"Excited for SmartCloud Connect's Potential. "

What do you like best?

I like the calendar- Salesforce syncing option that provides an email notification when a participant confirms a meeting and allows for participants to choose from a list of meeting time options (which updates to my calendar).

What do you dislike?

That I am currently experiencing issues utilizing SmartCloud Connect- it doesn't allow me to save emails to the activity history of contact records and account records. I have been unable to utilize SmartCloud Connect since downloading/installing to my outlook as an add-in and still have not been provided a resolution.

SmartCloud Connect is a feature we are using to have a more seamless integration b/w outlook and salesforce that works for our entire team as Outlook for Salesforce was not an option for team members with MACs.

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Online integration with additional features"

What do you like best?

Being able to integrate our online email service (O365) with our online CRM (Salesforce) with an online service that requires no additional servers to be built on my end? BRILLIANT! Plus, the plug-in for Outlook has so many neat little features and tweakable functions - hard to want to get anything else.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the biggest issue that I have, personally, is that my end users are not interested in all the additional functionalities and potential time savers from the plug-in. But I haven't run into anything with the product that I dislike as yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's either this or Cirrus, which requires additional hardware.

Calendar and email sync. The other functionality available from SCC is great but is rarely used.

SmartCloud Connect review by User

"No more manual email logging on salesforce"

What do you like best?

Quick save to Salesforce is very useful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Our first experience was not extremely pleasant, all of my Salesforce Events were sent as calendar invites to my prospects without my consent when I first tried the auto sync feature. Someone from SmartCloud was meant to get back to me regarding the fix on this and I never heard back. Bit disappointed there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to not do the auto sync yet. And always restart outlook before using if you're like me and don't shut down your computer when you're done using it for the day.

Cuts down on time a lot. Used to use lightning for outlook and this is a lot faster.

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator

"Fast and easy to install and works automatically in the background."

What do you like best?

Ease of installation. Support is great- easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. The panel in Outlook makes it much easier and faster to add customers or attaches files and emails.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application wouldn't load by itself in Outlook and had to be manually opened. The syncing in the Outlook window can sometimes take a while to update slowing down the work flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Outlook and Salesforce this should be an easy decision. Highly recommended.

Needed a way to track email correspondence from our support department with our customers and linked to Salesforce. SmarCloud was the best solution we found after a lot of research.

SmartCloud Connect review by Geoffrey G.
Geoffrey G.

"Clear and effective tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is clear for end users, and has an almost fully functional record of various SF entries.

What do you dislike?

We have run into some trouble with multiple users not being able to connect to the same email address, e.g. general inquiry addresses for client questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in touch with a rep, get a full demo, and make sure that what you see the software do in the demo will be available even after they implement updates.

Saving records of emails into account histories for future reference and a clear picture of interaction history with potential clients. Being able to rename emails right from the Outlook client is a huge time saver for us.

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Excellent alternative to Salesforce Inbox "

What do you like best?

I use this software every day! Through it, I include contact information on Salesforce. I upload emailed documents directly as attachments to a contact or an account, I create new customers and track emails sent back and forth while keeping a record of everything in Salesforce! Smart cloud is incredibly easy to use!!!

What do you dislike?

I know they have a way to connect through the iPhone, since I have an android, I am waiting to access this feature, which the team said would be launched very soon. Either way, this is not something that deters me from using the app since it works perfectly from the pc or through any browser.

Contact and account creation, update, email syncing automation, saves me a great deal of time. Document retrieval,...

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator

"Great application, easily accessible, and phenomenal tool"

What do you like best?

SmartCloud Connect makes it easy to auto-record daily activity with leads in your database. My favorite feature is the fact that it allows to work completely mobile without needing to log on to salesforce.com and eliminates continuously transferring communication back and forth.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes SmartCloud connect with glitch out and I have trouble utilizing but if I close down my browser and restart it, it does the trick. Other than that this app is pretty flawless and increases my productivity tremendously.

It increases productivity by giving the user access to their salesforce database, allowing them to create a new lead, opportunity, or task directly on their email app.

SmartCloud Connect review by Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.

"Great productivity enhancement!"

What do you like best?

Good reminder to always log key emails and meetings. Simple interface. Love being able to edit opportunities from within Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Load time can sometimes be slow when first opening SmartCloud Connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SmartCloud Connect is a great tool, so make sure you have a supportive implementation plan to maximize your investment.

Big time saver.

Shared process across the team.

Better visibility to full team in Salesforce.

SmartCloud Connect review by Kevin  S.
Kevin S.

"SmartCloud Connect is Great!!"

What do you like best?

SmartCloud Connect is easy to setup and use. It makes the transfer of emails and entering data a snap.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about SmartCloud to dislike. If i was to select one thing it would be when the system doesn't sync properly. But that does not happen often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make more time available for closing opportunities then put this product in place to help with your account data entry.

Transfer and tracking emails as well as contacts with clients. SmartCloud Connect has made this easier as well as faster. Freeing me up to spend more time closing opportunities.

SmartCloud Connect review by User in Computer Software

"Great UI and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Nice UI that mimicks Salesforce and is extremely easy to use. I also really like the user dashboard that they have as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lag between when you upload an email to Salesforce and when it actually gets in there. Also I cannot yet customize what type of task I want the emails to log as since our default it call. T heir salespeople were not very patient as our procurement process took sometime being with it being end of quarter and our company being tied up in our own deals and on the smaller side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly look into it as the UI mimics SalesForce and have yet to have any usability or support issues. The one thing I will say is their salespeople are relentless. Good for them, but can be annoying for the someone who does want to purchase but internal procurement is a slower process. However I respect their aggressive sales tactics.

Making it easier for reps to log activity into salesforce eliminating excuses and helping those who perform activities to showcase them easier. Also allows for more details in the contacts to lie within salesforce. I also think the reporting dashboard and tracking emails is nice.

SmartCloud Connect review by Marwan B.
Marwan B.

"Have been using smartcloud for 2 years and brought me simplicity in dealing with salesforce and keep"

What do you like best?

-simplicity in logging activities

-keeping accounts up to date

-saving corporate email from clients as activities.

-creating contacts and accounts straight from my office 365.

-track sent emails

What do you dislike?

It is all good I have no dislike and love this product

Keeping up to date logging calls.

Since I started using smartcloud connect haven't lost any account from Salesforce because of no activity

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator

"Excellent Tool for Reps on the Go"

What do you like best?

Tool integrates well with both Windows and Mac versions of outlook as well as those using the web-based or even mobile versions of outlook and salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There is no admin interface. I have spoken with the team and it is coming, but whenever I need to add/remove users, I must contact our account rep directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps wait for the admin tool to be released if you manage a large volume of users. Smaller companies will enjoy having this product. It is also key if executives contacting customers on a regular basis do not have the time to upload individual e-mails into salesforce.

Better clarity and transparency with what the reps are communicating to our clients on a regular basis. We have been able to coach them better for superior customer experiences.

SmartCloud Connect review by Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching
Executive Sponsor in Professional Training & Coaching

"SmartCloud Connect improves workflow"

What do you like best?

I switched from the Salesforce connector with Office 365 to SmartCloud Connect and have never looked back. I needed a reliable solution that kept my calendar up to date and accurate. Also, the appending emails to the Salesforce Contact records save a lot of double entry.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little complicated to set up especially if you change email addresses after the initial setup

Saves time and ensures all customer correspondence is stored in one place and the Salesforce Events are synchronised with Outlook and all mobile devices. Also, it is much easier for all emails to be automatically attached as activities against Contact or Lead records within Salesforce. This enabled us to see which clients are receiving activity and those who are being neglected.

SmartCloud Connect review by Becca H.
Becca H.

"Great salesforce integration app"

What do you like best?

The way it will attach any attached files from the email directly into the salesforce account

What do you dislike?

That only one user for an email address can attach emails to salesforce directly

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works for us. Anyone using Salesforce should definitely give it a try.

We would have been unable to use Salesforce successfully without the functionality that attached the documents directly to the files. Saves us a huge amount of time not having to save files to our desktop and then reattach to files within salesforce.

SmartCloud Connect review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"SmartCloud Connect saves me time"

What do you like best?

It allows me to update all of my contacts and emails from Outlook and it has the intelligence to know where the data should be stored in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I've used it daily for a couple months now and I really can't think of anything I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to its competition, it is very reasonably priced.

It allows me to manage my salesforce accounts, contacts, and opportunities from Outlook, eliminating the need to go back and forth between the two applications.

SmartCloud Connect review by Federico L.
Federico L.

"powerful app"

What do you like best?

it's very easy to use and configure and add important feature to outlook to have a great integration between Saleforce and Office 365 (not so powerfull without smartCloud connector)

What do you dislike?

I'm not able to use SmartCloud Connector with user of SalesForce partner community where the sync with calendar is very usefull for our business

Recommendations to others considering the product

powerfull and complete connector

Sync my outlokk calendar with salesforce, add object and email direct from my inbox to Salesforce without drag and drop activities

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator

"SmartCloud Connect - improved finctionality"

What do you like best?

The SamrtCloud Connect platform is more robust than the standard Salesforce plugin for Outlook.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Windows 10 and Office 365 send auto updates that "break" some functionality. We contact the developer and they are outstanding in getting back to us very quickly and pushing out a solution that resolves the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF the needs of the prodcut meet your requiremtns, it works great

Allows us to import email, contacts and other information from emails directly into Salesforce.

SmartCloud Connect review by Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.

"Awesome product for Salesforce Outlook integration"

What do you like best?

This product has made the integration seamless from Salesforce to Outlook. The same UI for desktop and mobile keeps sales happy.

What do you dislike?

Does not yet have an attendee field so meeting can be created from Salesforce to Outlook but will be coming in 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

Connecting Salesforce to out mobile Outlook users.

SmartCloud Connect review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Great tool for tracking almost all salesforce in outlook"

What do you like best?

No need to leave Outlook. Easy to add contacts and find opportunities. Faster to navigate than Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

They could eliminate some clicks. If you want to add multiple account to an opportunity you have to back-in ando ut.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a spin they have a free trial and you do not need IT to set it up except for the email tracking feature

Not having to go to Salesforce and increasing productivity

SmartCloud Connect review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Smartcloud Connect does what we want"

What do you like best?

Minimal headache. We tried activity capture with Einstein and it was more expensive and not user friendly. Fairly simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't figure out why I end up with two versions in my inbox. As soon as I delete the one I don't want, it's back the next day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial. Helps you understand if it's a good fit.

Automatically logging email contact with people in Salesforce.

"SmartCloud Connect Review"

What do you like best?

Having SmartCloud integrated within my email makes opening tickets very easy. I am no longer tabbing between windows to enter contact information for my customers.

What do you dislike?

The search feature could be a bit more robust. I will have entered contact names and when I try to find them, occasionally the name does not pop up.

I primarily use this to open an work trouble tickets via SalesForce.

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator

"Great solution for our organization "

What do you like best?

Works with users on the MAC and Window platform

Very easy to seamlessly work between SF and Outlook

Integrates with any object in SF included managed packages

Support is generally very good

What do you dislike?

Syncing for calendar initially is tricky and we had a few users quite frustrated

Ability for our MAC users to fully function within Outlook was a key requirement and they love it.

SmartCloud Connect review by User

"Intuitive and easy to use add-on for Saleforce"

What do you like best?

I can see my contacts/leads/opportunities directly from Outlook. I can check that a mail I received from my customer is already in Salesforce and the contact created without going into Salesforce

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything I dislike because I'm not a daily use. As a manager, I don't have to work every days with leads or contacts.

It eliminates the need to physically log into SFDC to enter new lead and contacts when you have them ready in your inbox. Also, when you receive emails from a customer, you have access to his SFDC details in one click.

SmartCloud Connect review by User

"Great app for SFDC & Outlook synchronization"

What do you like best?

Seamless synchronization of calendar, emails & contact data

What do you dislike?

Would like expanded 'filters' or ability to set parameters on what is synched.

Company IT provides exchange & SFDC but no integration. IT also restricts individual installing salesforce apps etc. SmartCloud has been a great solution to have cross platform integration that a user can manage while remaining in compliance with corporate IT.

SmartCloud Connect review by User

"Quite effective email management client."

What do you like best?

The team's responsiveness; how it's available across outlook desktop and outlook online platforms; integration with Salesforce

What do you dislike?

The lag it takes to load the app, the right categories from Salesforce, and save.

The ability to save emails to SalesForce under the right Client/contact/matter. We've highly customized our Salesforce, so it's nice to have an app that can work with that customization.

SmartCloud Connect review by User

"SmartCloud Connect is a very useful tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can save your emails, create tasks, and generate leads and opportunities right from Outlook.

What do you dislike?

This add on does occasionally require restarting.

I'm able to keep my accounts and opportunities up to date with the latest communications. It's much easier than having to go into Salesforce and update each account individually. I can update directly from Outlook.

SmartCloud Connect review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sales Director, using it to support team"

What do you like best?

It is fairly intuitive and automated. enabled us to not have to upgrade to the higher SF version to still have integration. savings with a third party application.

What do you dislike?

some complications with windows version compatibility etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one person in charge of implementation that is an expert

manual SF entry, data accountability, and daily entries are now required

SmartCloud Connect review by Administrator

"Robust at email linking but Lightning for Outlook is free and working fine now "

What do you like best?

Each time, SmartCloud was able to successfully link emails. The calendar syncing service also worked successfully. Seemed robust.

What do you dislike?

Our Lightning for Outlook email connecting service started behaving better with one of the Salesforce updates this past Spring, because of this - we no longer had a need to purchase another email connecting service. We also felt SmartCloud interface was more compatible with Classic Salesforce users, not Lightning Salesforce users. Price was high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interface is good for Salesforce Classic users.

Connecting Outlook emails to Salesforce and helping Outlook calendar sync with Salesforce calendar.

SmartCloud Connect review by Shawn M.
Shawn M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Very helpful product for the busy professional. This program effectively maximizes my time by allowing me to access all I need directly in outlook.

What do you dislike?

At this point I have nothing to put here.

My calendar is my life, without it I’m lost. SmartCloud connect works seamlessly with Salesforce to always keep me on track.

SmartCloud Connect review by Tamara G.
Tamara G.

"Gutes Tool mit verschiedenen Möglichkeiten"

What do you like best?

Ich kann nicht nur die E-Mail direkt in SF ablegen, ich kann auch direkt Mails mit Terminvorschlägen rausschicken und diese werden automatisch gespeichert. Sehr zeitsparend

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes some time to connect and to work

Ich habe eine perfekte Verbindung von Outlook und Salesforce und mit den verschiedenen Möglichkeiten spare ich Zeit.

SmartCloud Connect review by Taymour B.
Taymour B.

"great Tool"

What do you like best?

If you're on a mac and using Office, this tool helps get around some of the limitations between Mac Outlook and Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - has worked without issue.

this tool helps get around some of the limitations between Mac Outlook and Salesforce - email sync and calendar sync.

Learn more about SmartCloud Connect

SmartCloud Connect Videos

Learning about SmartCloud Connect?

* We monitor all SmartCloud Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.