InVision

Ask InVision a Question
Showing 522 InVision reviews
InVision review by <span>Kaytlin S.</span>
Kaytlin S.

The software that designs creatively

What do you like best?

It is a very impressive software and it has all the necessary tools. InVision to be so easy to manipulate helps me to make much more creative designs. It shows a much more modern and fresh image to the company as well as helping to increase the potential of the business. Everything can be customized the way you want. The option of labeling is very good, as well as integrating other applications.

What do you dislike?

InVision is usually very slow. Almost always the option to integrate other applications has problems. It also has problems when loading very heavy files. The interface is somewhat complicated to manipulate too, which makes it very annoying. Customer support has been an incredible support and has helped me with any problem that presents, which gives me pleasant experiences and avoids any inconvenience whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is one of the best to share designs. InVision has a lot of power to increase the operation of your business. I recommend that, if you are loading very heavy files, load them manually. InVision is the best option to work from different commercial areas, definitely recommended.

Thanks to this software that gave me its tools, the image of my business is much better. Using this software you can create a variety of very creative designs. My clients now think that sharing prototypes is something much more interesting. The benefits have been many, integral InVision to our daily work, create, manage and organize designs based on a participatory work that has made each creation much easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InVision
InVision review by <span>Patty H.</span>
Patty H.

Revolution in the design, easy to use

What do you like best?

Design management software, is a network that allows you to share and exchange designs with other people, where you can comment and participate in an exchange of ideas and opinions, thus allowing to integrate all the team of joint work with clients so that, for half of previous designs, achieve an impressive image.

The fact of being able to personalize according to my tastes and criteria gives me a great work experience.

The integration of PhotoShop makes all the work much easier.

What do you dislike?

The interface in the beginning seemed quite old, it cost me to understand how to use it and so that each tool worked, however I took the habit and understood each of the functions that it offered me. It is really wonderful software and easy to use when you understand how to configure it and share all your design works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To obtain better results in the design formats, in the exchange of ideas and negotiations in your company, start using InVision and observe all the benefits that can bring to your professional life.

It has solved many problems with that has brought great benefits and solutions to various problems that we may have had some time.

- Less workload and more free time to devote to the development of our projects, thanks to systematization and interaction between work team and clients, now the design decisions take less time.

- Design management and organization in the quality of the same.

- Better business exchanges thanks to which we offer a better product.

What Prototyping solution do you use?

InVision review by <span>An M.</span>
An M.
Updated On
View Original

Free premium prototyping tool, now with a great free studio version to make things.

What do you like best?

I love the hot spots and history of the viewers, I use the history portion to find out who on the team has viewed the project and when. I like knowing who has viewed my project, and who is commenting. I love that they have launched their own version of Sketch/Photoshop called Studio and I recently got the beta, it's amazing. Love that I can just open my old files right in the new program. I like the new darker back ground and the plug-in integration.

What do you dislike?

Not too many downsides to this program. When exporting links to end users, the page is slow to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work and the great meet and greets.I hope to see more plug-ins and integration with partners.

Sharing prototypes with people outside of my network is the best benefit. I don't have to worry about providing links to download software to interact with my prototype. Its all viable from a computer with an internet connection.

InVision review by <span>Meghan U.</span>
Meghan U.

Great for design collaboration

What do you like best?

Ideal for sharing designs to get feedback from stakeholders. Easy to generate public sharing links. The commenting and tagging features are great. The interface for presenting designs is superior to most other sharing platforms. I have also yet to encounter a better alternative to generating clickable prototypes and hotspots. Invision also has great functionality for creating and sharing moodboards. The Invision Craft plugins for Sketch are very useful. Excited to see try out the additional tools coming out of the Invision ecosystem, including Studio and Design Systems Manager.

What do you dislike?

Syncing files from Sketch to Invision is often problematic and the tech takes a long time to sync. Invison Sync also frequently crashes or does not perform with large files or a large number of artboards. It's gotten to a problematic point where I mostly push updates in Zeplin.The interface is also sometimes buggy and slow, especially with drag and drop. I wish Sketch artboard names would also update with Invision sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best software for sharing designs. InVision also has the greatest potential in streamlining the product design workflow with its suite of upcoming tools and wide range of existing design resources.

Invision allows the various product teams to collaborate on design ideas, catch UX holes, and create a better product.

InVision review by <span>Destinity L.</span>
Destinity L.

Amazing tool for collaboration in design

What do you like best?

It is a very complete software that considerably facilitates the work necessary to exchange designs effectively, where all customers and colleagues can participate and collaborate to put together an impressive design. It has great systematical functions that participate in an excellent way in the whole process of the public exchange. The Sketch integration method is very useful for me and the whole experience of being able to control and customize everything is very satisfactory.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had a complicated enough problem in which the technical support has not contributed everything to help me solve any problem. I think everything works very well, with all the specific limitations from the beginning, which of course, I knew before I started using it. However, those things have not affected me. The software works perfectly for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend its use, it is essential after you start using it and discover how incredible it is. Try it in your office, see what InVision can offer for your life, your work and for all those around you.

I like that the benefits have been quite large, such as:

- Saving of time invested

- Workload relief

- Greater professionalism

- Growth and improvement in negotiations thanks to prototypes that we present to clients before sending the final product

- Better administration and management of the presented designs.

- Organization between work colleagues.

- Ease in business negotiations.

InVision review by <span>Corina P.</span>
Corina P.

Easy to use software, essential.

What do you like best?

It is a fairly complete software. It allows you to develop the creative business potential, where you can make several destinations thanks to the rapid sharing function, where according to convenience you can customize, if you wish or not, enable comments or divide the design by sections. The development of business models impresses customers and gives me the ability to keep them up to date with business projects. Being able to integrate other important applications, whether Sketch or Photoshop have made it much easier to export my sketches and use them there, also with the files, I can take them directly from the application I use thanks to the integration system; this function reduces the effort of having to pass everything from one side to another.

What do you dislike?

It brings a bit of complications to the use of the integration function of other applications. Although I mentioned earlier that it is quite a big help because it relieves the work load, and makes things very easy, it has a small inconvenience, it does not allow to pass very heavy files, and this has turned out to be a big problem; because if I necessarily need to use a certain sketch, that does not allow me to transfer it to InVision, I have to download it, then upload it manually to use it. It is a total nuisance. Equally the interface can be a bit complicated to manage, sometimes it does not run well, it can be very slow sometimes with some specific functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to make a model, try, it offers the possibility to create incredible designs, providing fabulous tools. It really seems like a complete software and it adapts completely to what you are looking for, since it has basic functions that help any emergency design circumstance. It is easy to use and very useful in the office, I recommend it and, if you still do not use it, try to try it and see how big it can be.

I like the fact that it has allowed me to be able to develop online prototypes where I can share it with all the clients and work colleagues, in this way the design is created based on what they like or do not like; i don't have to be creating a design that ultimately does not like the customer, which would be a waste of time. Developing a prototype in InVision gives the opportunity to adjust, edit and create designs quickly and efficiently; all without investing much time, effort or money.

Learning about InVision?

* We monitor all InVision reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.