1. Buggy, buggy, buggy. Found several bugs the first week. Still fighting with support on other bugs submitted months ago. I don't even report bugs anymore to them since they do not care.
2. Support is slow and not caring. There's always an excuse why something isn't getting fixed.
3. Interface is cumbersome. For a company that is all about UI/UX, their interface is very clunky. They try to be innovative with how it is designed but didn't seem to worry about the usability of their application.
4. Interface is slow. I am on a Dell Precision with Xeon processor, 128GB RAM, 16GB NVidia graphics, and M.2 NVMe SSD. The hotspots take time to load in the prototype, when switching to another page there is lag between when the previous screen's hotspots disappear and the new screen's hotspots appear, so you cannot quickly navigate.
5. When viewing a prototype from a social share link, there's no way to switch to edit the prototype even though you are logged in with an account that has access to do so. You have to close the social share and then try to find the screen. If I'm visiting a share linked and I am the owner of the prototype, why can't I simple switch to the "build" interface of the prototype?
6. There's no way to share a prototype screen that has a screen overlay. You're in preview mode, click on a link which displays a screen overlay (such as a popup) then you click the share button. When you visit the share link, and overlays that were opened when you tried to share are closed.
7. When building a hotspot, you can use a quick search to find a screen to link the hotspot to, but if you select "Screen as Overlay" then there is no longer a quick search to select the screen for overlay, requiring you to use the clunky "browse" interface to search and horizontally scroll.
8. When on the Screen list view, it shows you how many comments and revisions, but you cannot do anything with this. You can't click on them to actually see the comments or revision