Invoice2go

Invoice2go

Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.

Work for Invoice2go?

Learning about Invoice2go?

Invoice2go Reviews

Showing 78 Invoice2go reviews
Invoice2go review by <span>Francesco M.</span>
Francesco M.

"Your invoices fast and cool"

What do you like best?

With Invoice2go you can create invoices in seconds, very cool in design, using just a smartphone or a tablet. Or if you can from the web app on your desktop pc. Thanks to the insights system you can manage and take control over the economic aspect of your business, finding reports for your invoices.

What do you dislike?

You can find big differences between the the web app and the app on your smartphone or tablet. I also had difficulties to talk to the customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invoice2Go in very efficient and helpful. If you ran your business alone and you do not have a dedicate office this is the best app you can find. Test it with the trial version and find out if it is what are you looking for.

I can easily and quick send out an invoice to a client. Also Invoice2Go saves me time because if I've already use it with a client the app will save all the informations and I can use it for a second invoice.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Invoice2go
Invoice2go review by <span>Giada P.</span>
Giada P.

"Invoice2go"

What do you like best?

Invoice2go offers you a good way to organize your invoicing system. The interface is really intuitive, from setting all your company datas to sending out the emails. You can use the Platform to reflect your company's personality, since Invoice2go let you customize every element of the template, including font type and colors.

What do you dislike?

Invoice2go is a good service, but it lacks of some important features. For example Invoice2Go does not reach out to a client when is past due, so you have to manually send out the notification to your client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the urge to seriously deal with your invoices this will be a good and solid platform. Probably Invoice2Go does not have some of the useful feats that other services offer, but it remain a good way to be able to manage your invoicing system with freedom and velocity.

Invoice2go is simple and efficient. In under a minutes I'm able to send out an invoice to a client. It also help me to have all the data stored, so when I've to invoice again to the same customer I can do easily. Also, because is an online service, I can send out invoice to anyone from everywhere I am.

What Billing solution do you use?

Invoice2go review by <span>Kev L.</span>
Kev L.

"It's gone downhill..."

What do you like best?

Being able to quote and invoice the customer before leaving site, and the ability for customers to pay by PayPal and Card.

What do you dislike?

Sloppy UI. Not for users with parts lists at all. It used to be but the latest major update makes it unsuitable for businesses who deal with a pre-set database of parts and prices, it's now more suited for people who make up a description of the job and then make up a price. The parts database has sadly become second fiddle. Also I've also always had a problem with purchase orders. It's nice to turn a quote into a PO for the wholsalers, but it also copies our labour and prices to the PO too. Why would you want to do that?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slow, Sloppy, Clunky. So hard and painstaking to use, I now don't even try to use it in front of customers, it's embarrassing. I'm back to where I was 3 years ago now, coming home to a load of paperwork, I could've done on site before leaving.

Well... Used to save a lot of time and cut down on "homework". Really moved the business forward. Now, it's a chore to use, it's slow, they have cut out a lot of features, and the UI is sooo bad now.I'm leaving, looking for something better. They respond sympathetically to your problems, then no absolutely nothing about it.

Invoice2go review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.

"Has got better over the years"

What do you like best?

I like how easily you can add new items and edit your invoice. Also the ability to add a client from your contacts. It’s just so much easier when you can add someone from your contact list.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can’t edit my estimate emails and invoice emails from the app. I used to be able to edit everything from the app. I would like to be able to edit everything from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has changed my business model in a major way. I am able to send my estimate or invoice way quicker than I used to be able to. Also once the estimate is approved you can save it over to an invoice.

I am a professional pressure washing company and by using Invoice2go my sales have been going up.

Invoice2go review by <span>Pedro C.</span>
Pedro C.

"Easier platform"

What do you like best?

Is easier to tack clients and their information as well as making the invoice for them and sending it by email. So far I have not billed anyone by ground mail, thanks to invoice2go.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Bluemail app is not supported as many businesses uses that app as the main email app. It sends the client a plain text and it doesn't track if they opened it or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Payments can be made online, is easier to tack invoice, unpaid ones, overdue ones and tracking the client information it has gotten more flexible and easy to access.

I mainly use it for landscaping businesses. I has made everything easier, when I started my business, I never imagine how easier invoicing would be.

Invoice2go review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Great app for small business!"

What do you like best?

Very pleased, at this easy set up with many options!

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that you have to always click the save button when you add a new item. I think new items should always be saved. I also think you should be allowed to delete items from your list of services that you can add to your estimate. I also don't like the fact that the auto pay always turns back on even if you have it turned off

Online payment option always turns back on the matter if it turns off. I don't like that you can't save new items once you apply them but forget to push the save button. I think you should be able to go back and edit and be able to save it. But it makes you have to read it completely new one and then push the save button and then proceed.

Invoice2go review by <span>LaToya B.</span>
LaToya B.

"Top Notch Customer Service from Anywhere!"

What do you like best?

The best part of Invoice2go is that you can reply to your customers immediately regardless of where you're at. You can login from a desktop, laptop, or your phone. If an order comes in, you can quickly send an estimate. Your prices/rates are saved and are quick to input. Your customers will never feel they're on the back burner due to your quick reply.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more template options for the estimates and invoices. Sometimes the software runs slow. Sometimes the app crashes. Depending on how large your clientele in will determine if the monthly cost is worth it for you. For us, it was a life saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hands down, I don't think you'll find a better software program.

We have instant access to client estimates and invoices. The software is able to sync with all devices. The mobile app is quite amazing and in my opinion outdoes the desktop version.

Invoice2go review by <span>Randy L.</span>
Randy L.

"Secure way to pay "

What do you like best?

I can customize each invoice and also have "standard" info on there. My invoices look very professional.

What do you dislike?

I have been sitting here trying to make up something but I can't, I mean I do not dislike any part of it honestly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe have CC applications available to use kind of like how PayPal has theirs set up? Maybe?

I do not take CC info over the phone, never even see the info! That is a big plus. Also people pay pay when they want, so there is no pressure. I have woke up in the AM to a paid invoice, no lie.

Invoice2go review by <span>Christina W.</span>
Christina W.

"Lifesaver "

What do you like best?

The app is super easy to use, and the response team is amazing. They are constantly improving on an already great product

What do you dislike?

That it wasn't around 10 years ago!

The only minor glitch is that we have accounts with 30 or more stores. An ability to invoice them separately and them send a group statement to their corporate office would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should at least try it. You have nothing to lose, except the headache of other systems.

The app is such a timesaver, and gives our business the look of professionalism we would not achieve without it

Invoice2go review by <span>Jearmaine J.</span>
Jearmaine J.

"Great invoice app on the go"

What do you like best?

Im self employed in the constuction industry so It's nothing like being able to bill on the go. Also be able to just use your smart phone or tablet to keep up with outstanding invoices and do estimates and being able to turn the estimates in invoices and get paid through the app.... great

What do you dislike?

There not much to dislike maybe for me being able to track mileage for a certain job

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like being able to customize your prices and keep up with everything on the go this for you

To be able to stop at any time and send estimate, invoices, or billing

Invoice2go review by <span>Michela M.</span>
Michela M.

"Good enough to improve your business"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of great invoice templates and great tools to customize those templates. Also you can add custom fields and the PayPal integration it's a great thing.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive for the service that really offer. It's not integrated with other payments services. Sometimes you have problems on how things set themself on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to speed up things, better use Invoice2go. Also the team there is always happy to help and improve the app.

The service helps our business to invoice fast and easy, and to keep track of our invoices.

Invoice2go review by <span>Randall C.</span>
Randall C.

"Fast and convenient. "

What do you like best?

After I familiar with it layout, and had a lot of my services entered in, I could literally create an invoice and send it out within 2 minutes. PayPal deposits money same day!!!

What do you dislike?

I didn't like it taking 10 days for CC transfers to your bank, but now it is down to 2 days. No more waiting!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use for fast ready invoicing,

Invoice 2go makes tax season much easier. Since you can attach receipts and images to your invoices, it makes it very easy to keep track of where the money goes

Invoice2go review by <span>JoAnna C.</span>
JoAnna C.

"Professional cloud invoicing and purchase orders"

What do you like best?

It's available from anywhere. Including your phone. You don't have to install anything ever. It loads your documents temporarily, and you can get to working right away. It's intuitively designed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the payments get duplicated, or an invoice gets duplicated and I have to erase it. But that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this. It's great for sales teams. You can also hook in your accountant. Solid product.

Sending PO is so much easier to track now, because it shows you by company, by year, how much of your revenue, etc. Invoicing customers, is faster now. We can email them a copy, they can pay us, and we have a good picture of what is owed to us, and how we are doing during different parts of the year. It helps us hit our goals.

Invoice2go review by <span>Vincent M.</span>
Vincent M.

"Excellent for on-the-go business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and good reporting. Easily customize the way your invoices look. Estimate to invoice easily transfer your estimates to invoice and still keeps a copy of the original estimate for paper trail. On the fly product creation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit slow. But they could just be my connection. Allows you to do offline invoicing then sync up when you have a connection. Would be nice to have a client side interface that would allow clients to login and check their own account. Missing a online-store functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run your existing system side by side. So you can compare features.

Billing and Estimates done in a timely fashion. Product list and service listings.

Invoice2go review by <span>Suz Y.</span>
Suz Y.

"Easy Peasy"

What do you like best?

It's all in one. You can email the invoice, know when they opened it. They can pay right then and there if they are a great account. Most of my clients do and it's fabulous.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there is anything negative. I could take more time to navigate the whole package and take advantage of the complete software. Perhaps more suggestion or "schooling" on how to utilize the complete offering.

Just getting paid on a timely matter. It's so easy for clients to pay.

Invoice2go review by <span>Robert G.</span>
Robert G.

"Renewal too expensive, tries for force credit card payment"

What do you like best?

Used to work easy, can see everything and history, not so great with new version

What do you dislike?

Renewal at $99 is outrageous. Also, Starting a couple years ago, they got credit card acceptance, turned on by default. I don't want that, because I am already established with another provider. You have to toggle it off manually each time. Its up for renewal not and I hate to pay it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decrease the price, perhaps allow monthly payments, allow to disable the credit card option for billing customers

Easy billing from the app

Invoice2go review by <span>Jeff E.</span>
Jeff E.

"Make a version for Mack book!!"

What do you like best?

I love how simplistic it is to use.. please make it available for MacBook and I will start using it again. It makes no sense that it is not available for that platform.

What do you dislike?

I stopped using it because I do all of my estimates on my MacBook Pro now vs iPhone or iPad. I had to start using moon invoice. Also I don’t know if this has been changed since I’ve last used the app. I don’t like that I can’t click a button to convert the estimate over to an invoice. I have to re write it into an invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform for iPad or iPhone. Not available for Mac or iMac

Easy to use vs other apps.

Invoice2go review by <span>Donnie K.</span>
Donnie K.

"So easy - I love the future"

What do you like best?

The automated invoicing and ease of creating new invoices for new or existing clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it just works. It does what it says it does from my Android phone or iPad with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to replace the chore of invoicing with a few clicks, this is the product for you.

Customers who have asked for more invoices and those who want an easier method of notifying me of payments than email - I2G solves both.

"Invoice2go Review "

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use this app. I am able to generate Invoices in less than 2 minutes. Extremely easy to operate. It is an easy way for my clients to receive invoices and pay me in a timely manner. Also, I can track what date the invoice is due and get notifications when it is past due. It is very effective in this manner.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike much about it. However, I did like the prior platform slightly better before I had to do the latest update. It didn't seem as complex as it is now. Before the update, I felt as though it was a little bit easier to surf the app and find out some more things that it does. I simply use it for estimates and invoices. I would probably try and use it more for other things, but seems a little complicated in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend this product to other people.

It provides me with an easy way of operating for my business. Able to work on the go.

Invoice2go review by <span>Jeremy D.</span>
Jeremy D.

"Great easy to use app to run my painting business on the go!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can prepare my estimates and email them to my customers right away

What do you dislike?

I don’t like changes. Some updates are good and some are bad. Keep it simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the product. It’s great and easy to use. No better app out there.

Speed and efficiency. I need to make it as easy on the customer as possible to choose my business

Invoice2go review by <span>Shawn M.</span>
Shawn M.

"Great Invoice app!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use! Very professional and my customers love that they can easily pay online for their services.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Has been great for my company. Have found no problems using Invoice2go.

I finally have a professional and great priced invoice to use. My customers have even more ways to easily pay for their services and wasy for me to collect as well!

Invoice2go review by <span>Steve G.</span>
Steve G.

"Invoice to go is very convenient for my business "

What do you like best?

So easy to use and create invoices on the fly,

What do you dislike?

The new updated app was not as easy to use as the old one, took some getting used to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes de

Used this from day one of my business, being able to see emails opened allows me to see potential problems if someone didn’t receive it.

Invoice2go review by <span>Silvio M.</span>
Silvio M.

"Best App"

What do you like best?

Best App

Best tool to get your bussines in control

Best help

What do you dislike?

I didn’t had big issues , need to improve some stuff regarding how to keep the information but works good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price , costumer services

Easy to use

I don’t have to care about invoices papers, to print them etc

Always there

Always easy

Invoice2go review by <span>Stevie M.</span>
Stevie M.

"Easy to use and always accesible"

What do you like best?

Summary dashboard is always useful for keeping track. Easy to convert estimates into invoices. Automatic payment reminders take hassle out of chasing up customers.

What do you dislike?

Minor lag in populating estimate / quote number when creating new documents. Not a big issue, but seems to occur in more recent versions and not previously.

Ability to keep track of jobs / payments. Been using for around 7 years, and manage all estimates and invoicing this way - can access easily on phone, tablet and desktop where all information is synced and ready to view

Invoice2go review by <span>Henry P.</span>
Henry P.

"Deleted estimates and invoices "

What do you like best?

easy to uses . not much else

What do you dislike?

that it has cost me jobs and lost me money

custom service left chat 12:16:46 PM) henry: oh look my my invoices have just to £16860.52. that's £624.49 just disappeared and i have no way of knowing whos invoice its just deleted

(12:20:29 PM) *** Anjo left the chat ***

Recommendations to others considering the product

look else where

none that other software can provide

Invoice2go review by <span>Alfonzo J.</span>
Alfonzo J.

" Invoice to go works for me"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy of the tracking so I can keep my records straight

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't remove duplicate clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. It's great for basic book keeping and the updates makes it very user friendly

My records are more accurate for tax purposes and income tracking.

Invoice2go review by Consultant in Performing Arts
Consultant in Performing Arts

"Good but could be better!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, cheaper than Quick Books, ability to add photos of expenses to invoices is great, integrates with Email and creates professional looking invoices.

What do you dislike?

5 client limit for the basic subscription is ridiculous, especially when you consider the subscription is annual. Think it’s understandable to pay more for advanced features but this feels unnecessarily limited. As I work around I have to delete old clients to add new ones. Web app is not good compared with mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth using if you’re starting out but be aware of the client limits for basic subscription!

Quick access to invoicing tools on the go. Most painful part of the job but at least now I can do it while sitting on the train!

Invoice2go review by <span>JEANINE H.</span>
JEANINE H.

"BEST INVOICE PROGRAM EVER"

What do you like best?

EASE OF USE, INVOICING AND ESTIMATING. SUPER EASY TO USE AND BETTER TRACK KEEPING OFF ALL JOBS DONE AND FINISHED.

What do you dislike?

SOMETIMES THE INVOICE PROGRAM WONT DELETE INFO FROM A PREVIOUS INVOICE AND IT WONT DELETE CONTACTS FROM OLD INVOICES IF THEY HAVE LEFT JOB, HAVE TO DELETE AND INPUT ALL THE INFO INSTEAD OF IT BRINGING FROM CONTACT LIST

Recommendations to others considering the product

more options in the design end of the program

FASTER MORE PROFESSIONAL INVOICES, LOOKS PRO AND THE PRICE IS AWESOME FOR THE PROGRAM AND WHAT IT DOES.

Invoice2go review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.

"A little light on features unless you have a bunch of money to spend"

What do you like best?

The convenience of sending invoices from my phone.

What do you dislike?

The client limit and the features not offered at lower levels plans. The price of the better plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, try to find another app with more features for less money.

I cant say it has solved any problems, yet it has made invoicing a bit easier. I think it could help solve problems with timely payment from clients if I had a higher level plan, but I feel its a bit too expensive.

Invoice2go review by <span>Kyle P.</span>
Kyle P.

"Customizable and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love how simple the use is and the custom invoices and estimates. Also being able to access across all of my devices.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to have the signatures on one page. Whenever I print out an invoice the signatures come out on a separate page with space on the 1st page for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll love it.

We are able to get estimates out quickly and get invoices sent upon completion to get paid faster.

Invoice2go review by <span>Tom Y.</span>
Tom Y.

"Great app for business owners"

What do you like best?

The convenience and speed of invoicing, and the design of invoices.

What do you dislike?

Some features, such as additional tax percentages were hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trying it out is worth it, you will want to stick with it.

Quick, easy, professional invoicing.

"Solid, professional app"

What do you like best?

I like how I can look back on all my old invoices in seconds and the pay now feature. It also has a professional look to the invoices and is fast

What do you dislike?

I do not like all the updates. It seems that after each update there is,a feature that is not helpful. It tries to help move the process along but makes it take longer. Basic was better

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good app

Pay now feature

Invoice2go review by <span>Chiorean A.</span>
Chiorean A.

"Easy and fast to realize"

What do you like best?

Its vert fast to use and very simple you can do it in 2 min

What do you dislike?

If you do a rong invoice the numer on the next invoice need change

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

Transport and driving service.

Invoice2go review by <span>Isaiah V.</span>
Isaiah V.

"Very satisfied "

What do you like best?

That it is easy to operate, just log on and send estimate, invoice. At any time you can view your stats of everything you’ve done.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything that I dislike. Everything works works. It is very easy and explains it self so there really isn’t anything that I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely try this before anything else.

I solve all of my business problems. Invoices, estimate, cost.

Invoice2go review by <span>Duval B.</span>
Duval B.

"Self employed tool for success"

What do you like best?

I feel the invoice2go tool is an excellent business tool. It allows you to customize your invoice to personalize your business to distinguish your business from others.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have any dislikes at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Invoice2go allows me to distribute my invoices anywhere anytime while in or out of the office. Mobile app is a great tool to use anytime or any place while on the go.

Invoice2go review by <span>Nasser F.</span>
Nasser F.

"couldn't of done without invoice2go"

What do you like best?

Easy making invoices, estimate, and keep track of paid and unpaid

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about invoice2go

Recommendations to others considering the product

start with Invoice2go

doing my business any where any time

Invoice2go review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Great invoicing tool for small businesses!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can not only offer credit card invoicing options easily, but that there is nice reporting on revenue and aging.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to save email templates within the program that I can use when sending my invoices. Also, I would prefer a warning when I am close to the point to where I have to upgrade instead of a "no more clients until you give us more money" at the moment I'm invoicing.

The ability for me to take credit cards is key as well as the revenue reporting for taxes and also by client.

Invoice2go review by <span>Brian H.</span>
Brian H.

"Decent app"

What do you like best?

I've been using this app for about 4 years for invoicing. It is quick and convenient. I liked when they added direct credit card payment within each invoice.

What do you dislike?

I think the last major upgrade muddied the waters a bit and made it a bit confusing and clunky but it still does what it needs to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Remembering to get paid;)....then actually getting paid.

Invoice2go review by <span>Hanifa W.</span>
Hanifa W.

"Get Ready To Rejoice"

What do you like best?

The ease of use! I can access invoices on my Android, iPhone, and online too! It helps me keep track of what is outstanding with my thumb!

What do you dislike?

I'd like so notifications or reminders when invoices are overdue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You have peace of mind to lose.

I work for myself and do all of my billing through Invoice2go! It has benefitted my branding.

Invoice2go review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"ARMSATLANTA.COM Review"

What do you like best?

Convenience of mobile invoicing to our customers

What do you dislike?

Not being able to send invoice & get help when invoice shows pending. Getting someone to resolve has been an issue recently & frustrating. Screenshot shows pen ding invoices wget e for some reason th e will not update, save not send

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other than pending invoice issue. Pretty reliable

Immediate receipt of invoices to customers

Invoice2go review by <span>James W.</span>
James W.

"I have expertise in marketing industry"

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can see my yearly to quarterly revenue.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to still Waite a week for my funds after I done business with invoice 2 go for nearly a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use invoice 2 go it makes life a whole lot easier with invoicing.

It allows me to get paid remotley.

Invoice2go review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Easy, does what you need"

What do you like best?

I like that it has the options that I need to create invoices. I like that I can tweak almost any setting on there to reflect my client's needs.

What do you dislike?

Although it is an easy app, sometimes it an be confusing when saving templates.

I am able to make custom invoices as needed

Invoice2go review by <span>Olivia H.</span>
Olivia H.

"Easy!"

What do you like best?

Super easy ap for on the go! I Use it from my iPhone and iPad. Customer service is awesome as well. They get to your question right away and you can clearly understand them. Great folks over there!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is constantly updated

In the go ap. Traveling is easy now to still conduct business.

User in Construction

"Simple easy to use invoice program"

What do you like best?

I was not sure what my invoice system I wanted to use and then tried the Invoice2go app and fell in love on how easy it is to use and invoice clients with easy integration to paypal and credit card payments.

What do you dislike?

Wish you can choose which credit card payment system to use. Invoice2go uses stripe which at first is pretty confusing. But it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great easy to use program espeically on the ipad.

The automation of the invoics are the best feature and make invoice generation and tracking simple and easy.

Invoice2go review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Easy To Use, Useful In Its Data Curation. Also shows me who isn't such a good customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The original interface was clutzy but the new revamped interface is much better.

I am able to see who I get the most business from at the touch of a button.

Invoice2go review by Administrator

"Construction scheduling, ordering and billing"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and being able to search for certain purchase orders by what we put in the comments section.

What do you dislike?

That I can't also do my scheduling through the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for tracking of ordering and submitting jobs with our small construction company.

Submitting PO's for orders as well as sending out install information. I love being able to search by the comment section, so that I can find all orders associated with a certain street address.

Invoice2go review by <span>Lorraine S.</span>
Lorraine S.

"Clean Deals on Wheels uses invoice to go"

What do you like best?

Easy to bill clients. Able to bill clients right after my job completions ...

What do you dislike?

It’s takes too long to get to my bank .. wish is was in the same day or next day

Recommendations to others considering the product

The app puts the money into your account

Clients are more convienienced

Invoice2go review by <span>David I R.</span>
David I R.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

The storage and analytics are great! I use the for my business and it s a great app that I highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact the basic accounts have annual invoice limits.

I am able to invoice clients and give them quotes instantly.

Invoice2go review by <span>Katherin S.</span>
Katherin S.

"best app for invoice"

What do you like best?

easy fast gas everything I need to get my business going

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I run out of space for clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it will make your life much easy

I can do the invoice on the go fast and easy

Invoice2go review by <span>dewayne k.</span>
dewayne k.

"awesome user friendly program"

What do you like best?

very easy and mobile the reports section keeps track of earnings for taxes

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find any downside to the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it and you will love it

taxes are a breeze also options to save common task and clients

Invoice2go review by <span>Steve D.</span>
Steve D.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

I am able to produce professional and easy invoice that track needed info

What do you dislike?

That there is no ability to accept bitcoin

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow bitcoin transactions

Taxes are much easier. I am able present a professional image which helps client accusation and retention.

Invoice2go review by <span>Fabrizio D.</span>
Fabrizio D.

"Sistema basico "

What do you like best?

Es util pero muy básico. Puede usarse para pequeñas empresas.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que la aplicacion no siempre esta sincronizada y tiene fallas como duplicar documentos.

Solo lo uso para clientes que necesitan comprobar sus gastos mediante un recibo.

Invoice2go review by <span>RTP Flooring R.</span>
RTP Flooring R.

"Great and easy to use "

What do you like best?

Invoice 2go has made my business easier to keep track of customers, amounts owed and reports are great

What do you dislike?

Nothing , everything works great and easy to use

Easier to send estimates, invoices and customer has option to make payments

Invoice2go review by <span>Nichole S.</span>
Nichole S.

"Easy to navigate!"

What do you like best?

Invoice2go is so easy to navigate! I love being able to also see my invoice before it is sent to customers!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Invoice2go

I am able to white invoices and track payments!

Invoice2go review by <span>Virginia H.</span>
Virginia H.

"Quick & easy app!"

What do you like best?

One of the best features is quickly sending estimates, invoices to clients through email or text messaging.

What do you dislike?

It suffices my needs so I can’t think of any dislikes.

It shows me a report of monthly, quarterly and yearly earnings.

Invoice2go review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

"Co-owner or catering business "

What do you like best?

Ability to create quick invoices and collect payment via credit cards

What do you dislike?

Not connected to bank account for expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good product very user friendly and they keep improving the product.

Ability to run business with limited staff.

Invoice2go review by <span>Jack G.</span>
Jack G.

"Quick and simple"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and a professional look to the output.

What do you dislike?

Still a little buggy in some places, which can prove irritating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Professional looking quotes and invoices can give the edge over competitors

Invoice2go review by User in Computer Software

"Great "

What do you like best?

That’ it’s mobile, I am able to invoice on the go

What do you dislike?

User interface it isn’t easy use, complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upgrade so you have enough space for all your cu

Invoicing in a timely fashion

Invoice2go review by <span>Adriano C.</span>
Adriano C.

"A GOOD TOOL TO START WITH"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can start completely FREE and do almost all the basic operations you need to. As a designer I must say I love their logo and UX, which makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely the fact that the free version allows you to do just few operations

n/a

Invoice2go review by <span>Nicole W.</span>
Nicole W.

"Photographer "

What do you like best?

I love this app and the ease of creating invoices. Photography

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. If anything I would add square to options for payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

Organization and inventory.

Invoice2go review by <span>Sonny S.</span>
Sonny S.

"Simple On The Go"

What do you like best?

Being able to use either the website or the app

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload from Excel

I keep on top of my receivables 24/7

User in Construction

"Everything in one app for a small business"

What do you like best?

Everything is at the tips of your fingers.

What do you dislike?

It can be glitch at times causing delays

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very easy and does not require a ton of time to get used to the application.

being able to send an invoice on the spot instead of having to wait until you get to a computer is very convenient and saves a lot of time.

Invoice2go review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Great Tool for My Business"

What do you like best?

I don't have any back office work to do. Allows me to run my business as I go.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could sign documents like I Sign on Sign easy.

I don't have to spend hours at a desk figuring out accounting problems.

Invoice2go review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Time saver!"

What do you like best?

Easy to send a client an invoice and keep track of my books

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like..

Better than woocommerce invoices.

Invoice2go review by Administrator

"Great for small business "

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate. Great for on the go bosses like myself. Very easy setup.

What do you dislike?

High cost for customers paying with credit cards. I choose not to accept credit cards because of the high cost involved.

Keeping track of money made. Allows clients to have invoices for tax purposes. Easy way to show income as a self employed individual.

Invoice2go review by User

"Invoice2Go"

What do you like best?

You can create and track all your invoices. There are no hidden fees.

What do you dislike?

This is actually one of the easiest invoice apps out there for small business owners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business owner looking for something not expensive with no hidden fees, then definitely try Invoice2Go.

Keeping track of all invoices. This app also gives you receipts.

Invoice2go review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Fantastic multi platform App."

What do you like best?

It's great across multiple platforms, from PC/Mac to tablets and smart phones. Very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to see a little more detail in reports.

Customers that wish to pay by credit card means I don't need to carry a third party merchant and instant notifications. Also great to email out directly to clients.

Invoice2go review by User in Music
User in Music

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The app is quick Very easy to navigate and use. I like how it syncs to the mail on my phone and laptop.

I like how it’s linked to iCloud and can get clients from my contacts.

What do you dislike?

Couldn’t allocate unsent invoices on their own

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and quick invoice making

Invoice2go review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use Invoice generator"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and quick it is to generate invoices and its a blessing come tax reporting

What do you dislike?

pricing, there is a lot of competition now so could move software

professional invoice, limit details need entering and easy to look up past invoices with ease come tax time

Invoice2go review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, quick production of invoices, good reporting "

What do you like best?

Easy invoicing templates and easy to replicate each month

What do you dislike?

If I was being a fussy, it would be that a couple more clients included within the package would be useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy - good for small business or consultant

Really assists with completing tax return

Invoice2go review by Administrator in Veterinary
Administrator in Veterinary

"Solo user "

What do you like best?

Email invoice and charge a card options

What do you dislike?

Not being able to swipe a card for lower fees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good program. Cards a little more expensive than square swiping. Have to pay based on number of clients (not a good thing)

Invoicing and tracking income

Reports

Invoice2go review by Agency in Retail
Agency in Retail

"i recommed invoice2go to everyone i know, its great"

What do you like best?

that i can do invoices from my phone and get paid asp..

What do you dislike?

i cant say nothing negative about it. its a great accounting .............................................................

get paid fast and sending invoices fast to people, so they can pai even in there phones.

Invoice2go review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Easy 2go"

What do you like best?

That it has an app version. I can do invoices without hauling out my computer.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much. Has all I need for now.

Invoices can go out as soon as I am done with a client. No waiting or forgetting.

Invoice2go review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Mostly like"

What do you like best?

Makes sending Invoices faster and easier also can be emailed or printed

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that sometimes you have problems going back to find older Invoices also the emails get blocked by some systems

Can email customer on the spot

"Very please"

What do you like best?

I like the quickness of the program and it help me in my day-to-day activities

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about this program it had help my business

I can conduct business on the go

Invoice2go review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"A overall good experience with Invoice2go "

What do you like best?

The ability to customize your invoice to your individual needs

What do you dislike?

Changing from tax to non tax. Sometimes not included. This area is confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great invoice program for a sma

True tracking and trends of my sales.

Invoice2go review by Administrator

"Expensive but efficient "

What do you like best?

The presentation of the invoice. It looks very professional

What do you dislike?

The price. It is about $25 per month to have more than 5 clients in the database.

Helps organize things

Invoice2go review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Ecelent overall"

What do you like best?

Easy and convinient,to use on the field

What do you dislike?

for me adding items to the invoices or estimates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Afordable

Use out of the office

Learn more about Invoice2go

Invoice2go Videos

Invoice2go Downloads

Learning about Invoice2go?

* We monitor all Invoice2go reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.