Invoice2go

Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.

Work for Invoice2go?

Learning about Invoice2go?

Invoice2go Reviews

Showing 78 Invoice2go reviews
Invoice2go review by <span>Francesco M.</span>
Francesco M.

Your invoices fast and cool

What do you like best?

With Invoice2go you can create invoices in seconds, very cool in design, using just a smartphone or a tablet. Or if you can from the web app on your desktop pc. Thanks to the insights system you can manage and take control over the economic aspect of your business, finding reports for your invoices.

What do you dislike?

You can find big differences between the the web app and the app on your smartphone or tablet. I also had difficulties to talk to the customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invoice2Go in very efficient and helpful. If you ran your business alone and you do not have a dedicate office this is the best app you can find. Test it with the trial version and find out if it is what are you looking for.

I can easily and quick send out an invoice to a client. Also Invoice2Go saves me time because if I've already use it with a client the app will save all the informations and I can use it for a second invoice.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Invoice2go
Invoice2go review by <span>Giada P.</span>
Giada P.

Invoice2go

What do you like best?

Invoice2go offers you a good way to organize your invoicing system. The interface is really intuitive, from setting all your company datas to sending out the emails. You can use the Platform to reflect your company's personality, since Invoice2go let you customize every element of the template, including font type and colors.

What do you dislike?

Invoice2go is a good service, but it lacks of some important features. For example Invoice2Go does not reach out to a client when is past due, so you have to manually send out the notification to your client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the urge to seriously deal with your invoices this will be a good and solid platform. Probably Invoice2Go does not have some of the useful feats that other services offer, but it remain a good way to be able to manage your invoicing system with freedom and velocity.

Invoice2go is simple and efficient. In under a minutes I'm able to send out an invoice to a client. It also help me to have all the data stored, so when I've to invoice again to the same customer I can do easily. Also, because is an online service, I can send out invoice to anyone from everywhere I am.

What Billing solution do you use?

Invoice2go review by <span>Kev L.</span>
Kev L.

It's gone downhill...

What do you like best?

Being able to quote and invoice the customer before leaving site, and the ability for customers to pay by PayPal and Card.

What do you dislike?

Sloppy UI. Not for users with parts lists at all. It used to be but the latest major update makes it unsuitable for businesses who deal with a pre-set database of parts and prices, it's now more suited for people who make up a description of the job and then make up a price. The parts database has sadly become second fiddle. Also I've also always had a problem with purchase orders. It's nice to turn a quote into a PO for the wholsalers, but it also copies our labour and prices to the PO too. Why would you want to do that?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slow, Sloppy, Clunky. So hard and painstaking to use, I now don't even try to use it in front of customers, it's embarrassing. I'm back to where I was 3 years ago now, coming home to a load of paperwork, I could've done on site before leaving.

Well... Used to save a lot of time and cut down on "homework". Really moved the business forward. Now, it's a chore to use, it's slow, they have cut out a lot of features, and the UI is sooo bad now.I'm leaving, looking for something better. They respond sympathetically to your problems, then no absolutely nothing about it.

Invoice2go review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Has got better over the years

What do you like best?

I like how easily you can add new items and edit your invoice. Also the ability to add a client from your contacts. It’s just so much easier when you can add someone from your contact list.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can’t edit my estimate emails and invoice emails from the app. I used to be able to edit everything from the app. I would like to be able to edit everything from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has changed my business model in a major way. I am able to send my estimate or invoice way quicker than I used to be able to. Also once the estimate is approved you can save it over to an invoice.

I am a professional pressure washing company and by using Invoice2go my sales have been going up.

Invoice2go review by <span>Pedro C.</span>
Pedro C.

Easier platform

What do you like best?

Is easier to tack clients and their information as well as making the invoice for them and sending it by email. So far I have not billed anyone by ground mail, thanks to invoice2go.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Bluemail app is not supported as many businesses uses that app as the main email app. It sends the client a plain text and it doesn't track if they opened it or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Payments can be made online, is easier to tack invoice, unpaid ones, overdue ones and tracking the client information it has gotten more flexible and easy to access.

I mainly use it for landscaping businesses. I has made everything easier, when I started my business, I never imagine how easier invoicing would be.

Invoice2go review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great app for small business!

What do you like best?

Very pleased, at this easy set up with many options!

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that you have to always click the save button when you add a new item. I think new items should always be saved. I also think you should be allowed to delete items from your list of services that you can add to your estimate. I also don't like the fact that the auto pay always turns back on even if you have it turned off

Online payment option always turns back on the matter if it turns off. I don't like that you can't save new items once you apply them but forget to push the save button. I think you should be able to go back and edit and be able to save it. But it makes you have to read it completely new one and then push the save button and then proceed.

Learn more about Invoice2go

Invoice2go Videos

Invoice2go Downloads

Learning about Invoice2go?

* We monitor all Invoice2go reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.