Invoiced

Invoiced allows non-technical people to build and automate custom billing processes in minutes. Business owners can set up flexible automation rules to react to a wide array of billing triggers.

Work for Invoiced?

Learning about Invoiced?

Invoiced Reviews

Ask Invoiced a Question
Showing 100 Invoiced reviews
Invoiced review by Caren  D.
Caren D.

"Invoiced is the way to go..."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is what we like best about invoiced. We use it daily for our small business and it has taken away the stress of invoicing. The reports allow us to track our income and assist in our monthly billing as well as our end of year totals. Their customer service goes above and beyond and answers any concerns immediately. I honestly believe that there isn't a better cloud based invoicing program out there. They are constantly doing upgrades and improvements that assist us in growing our small business.

What do you dislike?

As of yet, we have not found anything we dislike about the program. We use the program daily. and have not been let down. I did have a question once regarding billing and I received an immediate reply and solution to our problem. I feel if we ever ran into a problem invoiced would handle with a quick response and resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend invoiced to other businesses. We started our business in 2014 and immediately began looking for an invoicing program. We did an internet search and came upon invoiced and never looked back. We know that as our small business grows invoiced will grow with us. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

The business problems it has alleviated for us is being able to stay on top of our AR each week. We have been able to greatly increase our time from billing to payment using the invoiced program. We also use the AR reports to track any past due payments and resolve any and all billing issues. The integrated reminder letters have improved our collection rate as we can send them immediately through the program once an invoiced has passed our payment terms.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Invoiced
Invoiced review by Kelly R S.
Kelly R S.

"Great way to streamline your invoicing "

What do you like best?

We love the ease and ability to bill, receive and track all of our receivables in one place. It makes it so convenient. The best part is that our money gets to us quicker than waiting for them to mail their checks.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is not one thing we dislike about the system. You just need to jump into it and look around to see all the features that are available to help you. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes a valuable tool for cash flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We all think that we are the best at invoicing our clients. The truth is we forget or don't follow up for a while, then wonder why the cash flow is so volatile all the time. Invoiced makes it easier for both your company and for your clients. The are always asking for their payment history and it's right on their dashboard as well.

The best solution is not having to chase our clients for money! We can see when they open the invoice and if they do not respond (submit) that day we send them a little reminder. Plus, they get to check on what they have already paid without asking for their past payments.

What AR Automation solution do you use?

Invoiced review by Mario O.
Mario O.

"The Best AR Automation Solution around!"

What do you like best?

"Set it and forget it" we have had no reason to change or alter anything since we first set it up. The system is designed to be simple and straightforward. Integration into our existing systems took less than a day with a go-live within a couple of weeks of setting up.

What do you dislike?

Ultimately there is nothing that I would say I dislike today. The key is that is just works and so any dislikes would be based on a failing system; something that just can't be tolerated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend Invoiced! It's super easy to integrate and our customers have no issue with the billing process. AR is the lifeblood of a growing business and not having to think about this part of the business failing is a huge peace of mind. We feel that Invoiced would be an asset to any company large or small

Invoiced has proven to be effective in solving a key element of our business, the monthly billing cycle. AR is so important and if we're not getting paid then we are not in business.

Invoiced review by Parker S.
Parker S.

"Fixes the integration headache"

What do you like best?

Integrating paypal, stripe, and check payments, while getting everything synced correctly to Quickbooks, used to be a major headache before we found Invoiced. Now the software handles all of that for us. Additionally, we get Slack updates for changes to invoices and subscriptions, and can have recurring invoices send automatically.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major has come up, the only limitation we found was the ability to set recurring invoices to a certain period before a month ends (i.e 5 days before month ends). I raised this with their support and they said they would consider it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to go through their documentation, it makes things much easier.

Keeping all of our systems synced, from payment processors to Quickbooks, saves us dozens of hours a month. As an added benefit, we can use their "Catalog Items" feature to automatically map income to the correct accounts in QB.

Invoiced review by Norina M.
Norina M.

"Efficent and fast way to invoice to your clients."

What do you like best?

I can't be more satisfied. Is easy to use and have a lot of feats that can help you to keep an eye on payment and invoices. You can use their templates to design your invoice, customizing it with your logo and business colors. Your invoices will look professional and the report feat will help you to understand how you're going. The price is good for what you get and their customer services is absolutely fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Not real problems with the platform, but would be great if there were the option to customize better the payment page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have a 30 days free trial to see if fits your needs.

Invoiced helps me to have under control all the invoicing and collecting process in one place, so I've not to see in different place if an invoice was paid or not. Also the paying integration is what helps me to collect the money almost immediately.

Invoiced review by Daniele S.
Daniele S.

"Good way to manage your invoices"

What do you like best?

Invoiced gives you the opportunity to design simple and elegant invoices investing just a minute of your time. It also allows you to collect the payment as you like with CC or Paypal or via other channels. In can keep records of all my invoices and also I can collect all my customers informations that I can use to bill again in the future.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Invoiced was able to reidirect my clients to my internet site after the payment. But there are no problems. Just a minor needs that can make the difference for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this kind of services have to perfectly fits the needs of your business. So it can be good for me but not so good for your business. What I can reccomend you for sure is to go out and test it. If you find it good to use than you have a golden mine.

First of all with Invoiced I'm saving on transactions fees. Paypal is smething that get anything from you, Invoiced is the mid road. I can keep an eye on all the billing process without being terrified by it.

Invoiced review by Deborah R.
Deborah R.

"Invoiced is the platform that I actually use"

What do you like best?

Invoiced is the simplest ad fast platform that I ever found on the internet. It allows me to have a great archive of all my clients and, after you set all the services that you provide to you clients, you can make and send out an invoice in seconds. You do not have to learn anything because is Invoiced itself that guide you into the making of the first template with all your datas that you later have for every invoice you need.

What do you dislike?

What I really miss from Invoiced is the possibility to use an app for my mobile phone to be always ready to send out invoices. Sometimes happen that a client need the invoice to pay the amount that he have to pay, but I'm not at office and I've no computer to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out, you will find how easy became the billing project.

Since we are not a big business, we really do not have a billing team. With Invoice we have all the billing process under control without the stress to follow step by step our bad clients. So, for us is something that we can miss at all.

Invoiced review by Kristen N.
Kristen N.

"The best invoicing software for my business! "

What do you like best?

When looking for an invoicing software I really needed something that was easy on the eyes. Nothing overly complicated, and had an easy modern look to it, and provided reporting features. I found all these things at an affordable price with Invoiced.

What do you dislike?

There isn't that dislike about the product itself. It does exactly what I want and need it to. I did have one issue with the company, and customer service on how they handled switching their payment structure. Long story short they had a free plan option that allowed customers to pay their invoice via card. One day they took that option away and I wasn't notified. So, when my clients were telling me that their wasn't a way for them to pay their invoice I didn't have any idea how to help trouble shoot them. I wish the company had handled that situation better and emailed me to let me know that they were changing things rather than removing it, not letting me know, and starting to charge for that feature. It almost made me leave the product because it was almost like they weren't sorry for the inconvenience it caused. Despite this situation that happened, the product is great which is why I opted to pay for it even after this incident.

The ability to communicate with my clients, have clear data to make business decisions, and have a great client experience.

Invoiced review by Frederic S.
Frederic S.

"Finally found the perfect invoicing portal companion to Xero!"

What do you like best?

Every invoicing solution that I've tried (and I tested a lot) either wanted to do too little or too much.

Invoiced was the perfect balance for my business because I was able deploy it using my existing Stripe and Xero accounts. It has just the right amount of features and it doesn't unnecessarily duplicate efforts. Not having to re-ask my clients for their credit card info was huge. Using Autopay has made charging clients and marking payments in Xero seamless.

Not only do the features get 10/10, I cannot stress enough how responsive the support has been. They worked hard to understand what my issues were, and went would I would consider to be above and beyond to implement the changes into the product quickly.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing. I mean it. There were multiple issues that would have preventing me from using this product, but their support and speed of getting changes into production have eliminated the need for me to add much here.

One thing I would like to see is some sort of customizable header or link I could add to direct users back to my website. Also, I wish custom domain was on the growth plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After trialing a number of invoicing portals that integrated with Xero and Stripe, this is hands down the best.

I needed a comprehensive invoicing and billing portal for my clients. I now have a place to send my clients to easily update payment information including credit card and ACH.

Invoiced review by Brendan W.
Brendan W.

"Way better than PayPal Invoicing"

What do you like best?

I get much lower fees for credit card transactions than we were getting with paypal's invoicing feature. They also have a nice feature where I can see if a customer has viewed an invoice, and if they have trouble paying it it is easy to followup.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to improve on here. The interface and features are all very well integrated and function well. An API to plug into our shopping cart would be a nice addition someday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A couple percent savings in fees adds up quickly for a growing business, and this reduced our fees right away on larger invoice transactions. Also, it makes it easy to offer credit card payments for international accounts because they do not have to call and sync up time zones for talking with customer service.

Paypal fees for large and international transactions were ~4.5% but with Invoiced, we get charged the same fees as a normal terminal transaction instead of the jacked up paypal ones.

Invoiced review by Morgan B.
Morgan B.

"Invoiced makes me a better businessperson"

What do you like best?

The most indispensable feature is the ability to have automatically recurring invoices. I am aTERRIBLE about remembering to invoice my subscription clients. I have left revenue on the table for years because I wasn't organized enough and disciplined enough to send out invoices. Invoiced takes care of this for me. My clients get a beautiful, professional-looking invoice customized with my logo right on time, every billing cycle.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I am a very small business so, my needs are met with the $9/month plan. That doesn't get me access to all of the bells and whistles (like the option to receive ACH payments), but it does get me more than sufficient tools to do what I need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend invoiced, particularly for subscription-based services like mine. (I offer web hosting to smalls business clientele.)

My income has more than doubled since I started using Invoiced. That's how bad I was at sending out invoices. My consulting business is something I do on the side, and I'm the only employee. Customers don't complain if you don't invoice them, so I was very irresponsible. Invoiced has made me a better professional.

Invoiced review by Marc C.
Marc C.

"I did lots of research, and chose Invoiced!"

What do you like best?

Invoiced provides a simple tool for my team to use in order to charge clients for both one time and recurring charges. I love how easy it is to use, and that it continues to automatically notify clients of declined payments, and tries to rerun the cards all on it's own!

The Quickbooks sync is very helpful as well. My bookkeeper no longer has to create invoices or receive payments for invoices. All they have to do is reconcile the deposit from Stripe...they love it!

Finally, I really like the affordability. Many other programs I found wanted to take a cut of revenue. That really bothered me. I understand that I have to pay my merchant fee to Stripe, but that should be it. The fact that Invoiced understands that they are a software on top of a merchant, and not a merchant themselves, is something I really appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Like any software, there are still some kinks here and there. Sometimes, the Quickbooks sync needs to be re-initiated, but that takes just a single click. There are also some nuances to deal with in terms of what happens if you refund someone in Invoiced, and are syncing with Quickbooks. It just isn't clean, to put it simply. But, overall Invoiced is a great product and I have found my workarounds for any kinds that currently exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to use the sync with Quickbooks, just pay close attention to what happens in Quickbooks if you ever process a refund in Invoiced. It is not that Invoiced does anything wrong, but it all depends on what you want to happen going forward. Will you still need to collect that payment in the future? Do you need to create a refund receipt so your books are correct? There are some some nuances that there is no straight forward answer on..it all depends on the situation of the refund.

Easier bookkeeping...less manual labor on following up with ARs....empowering my team to manage client payments because of how easy Invoiced is.

Invoiced review by Valerie R.
Valerie R.

"Great invoicing software for freelance/consulting"

What do you like best?

The UI is my favorite thing. You can tell they've spent a lot of effort on the ease of use. Invoicing isn't something you want to spend a lot of time on and I can get invoices generated quickly and easily, I can look up reports on clients, and see stats very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish they did ACH like Quickbooks does. I actually still subscribe to quickbooks just for this feature. Invoiced uses Stripe ACH which requires the customer to register microdeposits if they don't use a small number of banks. Quickbooks is way easier for the customer. They just put in their bank info and they're done.

Invoiced saves me lots of time with how it does recurring invoices. They have signup pages you can give your customers (very cool) and several of my clients have chosen to keep a card on file so any recurring or future invoices get auto-billed. This is a huge timesavings for me and has really streamlined my business.

Invoiced review by Zeraph M.
Zeraph M.

"Excellent for me as a freelancer"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, beautiful interface, payment portal and subscription billing options.

The Invoiced system allows me to generate attractive emails and invoices that dovetail visually with my brand. The system is simple for both customers and for me as a freelancer. Navigation within the administrative panel is absolutely intuitive and clear.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some more feature-rich reporting options. When I need to generate reports to show my income, I find that they don't contain, in one report, all the information that the recipient would like to see.

Invoiced keeps all of my customer and income data in one place, where I can access it from any computer, avoiding any possibility of losing invoices or data as the years go by. My invoices are always neat, attractive and on-brand. The payment portal is appreciated by customers, especially younger clients who feel more comfortable using online payment systems. For other clients, I am able to record payment by check. As a web designer, I use Subscriptions to rebill customers automatically for recurring services, which has simplified my system for yearly hosting and domain name charges.

Invoiced review by Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

"Changed our company's life!"

What do you like best?

I love creating links to send to our client to view individual invoices and their payment history with us. For clients that may have issues with credit limits at their bank, I also like the feature that will automatically retry charging their card within a reasonable amount of time, so you don't have to follow-up with them.

What do you dislike?

For some of our less tech-savvy clients, all of Invoiced's great features may seem like a little much for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take full advantage of customizing all your emails with client tokens and incorporate the practice of sharing invoice links and client payment history links with customers.

Autopay has helped us receive payment from our clients in a more efficient way, especially when they have multiple installment payments and constantly asking for payment with individual invoices often disrupts their focus on their project with us.

Invoiced review by Christina G.
Christina G.

"Reduced Monthly Accounting Time and Costs"

What do you like best?

The systems integrated functions reduced our overall monthly AR time by 60% and has allowed us to keep some key features that are important for our reporting and overall fiscal management.

What do you dislike?

I wish the AR aging report had a total and that we were able to change the periods - but it's not a big deal since the reports can be exported to Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The switch to Invoice was far better than I expected and was really very easy! Wish we had switched sooner.

The integration with our accounting software allows for accurate, real-time AR balance and activity without logging into a second system and has safe time with removing the duplicate entry of the old system.

Invoiced review by Jordan G.
Jordan G.
View Original

"Damn Near Perfect"

What do you like best?

Invoiced is simple to use, flexible enough to let me invoice a wide range of clients, and easy to keep track of. Also, the ability to accept payments via check, CC or debit card is virtually priceless.

What do you dislike?

Primarily I'd like an Invoiced mobile app and the ability add more detail lines to each item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a low-cost, high-quality invoicing solution that'll take 99% of the stress of bookkeeping off your head, this is it.

Honestly, it takes 99% of the bookkeeping hassle off me, which I GREATLY appreciate. Also, it's a fantastic record-keeping tool and syncs flawlessly with my write-off tracking software. Can't argue with literally anything this software provides.

Invoiced review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"Good product that solves a real need"

What do you like best?

Invoiced.com is a strong if limited tool. It does a good job of managing subscription-based invoicing, with fairly easy-to-setup products and subscriptions. Once set up, invoices are generated and sent to clients, with minimal oversight. Its A/R management and receivables-chasing functions are fine, if a little hard to report on. A couple of other strong points are integration with QuickBooks online (which is really just table stakes) and a pretty good integration with Stripe (which would send invoices and payments to Invoiced, so that tracking was established; then those were forwarded to QBO for tracking in the G/L at a customer level). All very helpful and useful, and solving a real pain point of automating invoicing for recurring services.

What do you dislike?

A couple things stand out:

1) reporting is limited; canned reports are passable, but little ability to customize. I tended to rely on our G/L QB Online for good reporting at a customer level.

2) as the name implies, it's really for invoicing and A/R chasing; it's not a full revenue system (if you're on cash accounting, fine, you don't need to separate revenue from cash; for our purposes it's pretty limited).

3) Finally, some thought has to be given to keeping aligned your product catalogs; between Salesforce, Quickbooks, Stripe, and Invoiced, it's easy to get out of whack and see your product sets proliferate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple tool to help get invoices to customers on a predictable schedule, this is a good tool; covers all the basics you'll need to operate.

As above, we were able to fairly quickly set up an automated process in which customers are invoiced regularly (including those invoiced and paying via Stripe), those transactions were ported to QuickBooks online to including in our G/L, and collections were fairly easy to manage and track through to completion.

Invoiced review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great product for invoicing one-off payments and recurring bills. "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Invoiced is its ability to offer recurring invoices, it really takes the edge off when I know my customers are getting billed for their servers without having to constantly send them their invoices or set up reminders to do it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how confusing it is to set up recurring payments and when a customer makes a payment, I get 3 emails. 1 notifying me that they paid it, 2 notifying that they paid their invoice in full, and 3 that they are fully paid up. Kind of obnoxious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure.

Invoiced solves my business problems of needing to send out invoices to my customers manually, and helps save me a lot of time when setting things up. I've realized I can set my recurring payments and then forget about them. Seeing them paid once a month with a reminder email is fantastic and reminds me that I can trust Invoiced to handle what it needs to so I can continue doing what I do best.

Invoiced review by Loughlin M.
Loughlin M.

"Perfectly suited for my business"

What do you like best?

I run a small (< 5 employees) web development agency. We find Invoiced is perfectly suited for our needs. Nicely branded emails, invoices (of course!) and just a great interface. Reporting is also excellent, really easy to get management accounts organised with the various reporting options which are pretty extensive.

What do you dislike?

This is a my only gripe: the system displays decimal amounts such as 2550.25 as 2550 and then the decimal to two places right of the point is wrapped in a span and shown as superscript. This looks nice but means you can't copy and paste the figure! Copying 2550.25 and pasting it into say Excel results in 255025. A small gripe but can sometimes be annoying; I still give Invoiced 10/10 however.

Super simple and super professional invoicing - just very easy to get people invoices so we can get paid.

Invoiced review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Amazing service! Just what I needed!"

What do you like best?

The best part of using Invoiced.com is how easy it is to manage customers' invoices and payments. But the API is really robust as well, and easy to use. Integrating with our in-house custom-built CMS was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I don't "dislike" anything about the service, but I do wish there were more options when using the "chase" feature, like automatically adding a "late fee" of a static value or percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, even if you deal with cash and checks. The invoices look great and keeping all the customer data in one place makes it easy to send out invoices, setup subscriptions, and even give "store credit" to their account. The API allows you to integrate into any other system you want. A truly fantastic product!

It has become our complete solution for invoicing customers and collecting payments.

Invoiced review by Clint W.
Clint W.

"Fantastic way to get paid quickly."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to keep track of one-off invoices and subscriptions. It makes it really easy to get paid. Also, the auto-pay feature is brilliant. One more way to allow for easy payments.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found much we haven't liked. If anything, there are a few that take some extra clicks to set up, but . it's just a matter of getting comfortable with the system.

We needed a way to consistently track invoices, charge customers for recurring site hosting, and various other invoice-related problems. We've been able to collect invoices quickly, and the custom "chasing" system is invaluable.

Invoiced review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Simple and easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Sending and keeping track of invoices sent can be difficult. Invoiced has a easy to use platform that makes it easy for me to see what invoices I have out still and it's easy send invoices and select the billing types as well. The emails sent out are worded nicely as well

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have more than one contact in the profile for a customer

Keeping track of payments for our softward. Nice to have it all in one spot. Easy to see how much we have collected and easy to chase accounts that still need to pay.

Invoiced review by Alison P.
Alison P.

"Great tool that makes life easier"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the tool is to use. Invoiced allows me to easily search for each client, and view their information in a concise way. It takes out the steps of having to ask multiple people on my team for information, because it all lives together in Invoiced.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using Invoiced.

We are solving the problem of information living in different places, with different people having access. I can easily login, find the information I need, and not bother employees around me with questions. I can find all the answers in Invoiced!

Invoiced review by Maria G.
Maria G.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use - easy to find client profiles and process payments. The option to print out the total payment history for clients is also great.

What do you dislike?

Our office experienced some bugs in the past and in one occasion a client was charged for a payment no one in our office initiated. Thankfully we were able to issue them their refund.

It is easy to find clients and process payments in person or via phone. Benefits include efficiently processing payments in a busy office setting as well as being able to show the client their payment history.

Invoiced review by Administrator

"One of the best SaaS offerings for any business"

What do you like best?

How much time Invoiced saves, all of the export abilities, how easy the invoices are for customers to view and pay.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more plan options for freelancers and the such with limited clients (as that is who I often recommend the product to).

As the owner of a small business with dozens of clients, tackling recurring monthly and one-off product purchase invoices was something I dreaded. I had tested out a handful of systems, but nothing worked as well as Invoiced.com. The amount of time it saved me each month was priceless, and extremely easy/very flexible export options allowed me to utilize the data where I needed it. I cannot recommend Invoiced enough, it really is one of the best SaaS offerings I've ever utilized.

Invoiced review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

As a developer, I think invoiced is pretty spot-on when it comes to API documentation. I've integrated with some poorly documented platforms, so I know a good one when I see it. The portal to let our customers see and pay their bills is great!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say what I dislike. I used Invoiced simply to integrate with our own payment platform, so I didn't run into any real issues.

We let our customers pay and manage their bills via the billing portal that Invoiced offers.

Invoiced review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Almost Too Convenient!"

What do you like best?

The time saving benefits alone of using this service make it worthwhile, but there are several other benefits. I was having to manually update an antiquated invoice template before that resulted in a lack luster look to our invoices. Not having to re-enter and re-format every line item and all the customer info is just too convenient!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I've noticed that I'd change would simply be the character formatting of the cents, which is really such a small thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate - if you are looking for something to make invoicing effortless and not a chore, this is it. I've been so pleased with it that I'm recommending this to others routinely. I'm honestly really surprised that I've not heard of the service prior to stumbling on it. It's really genuinely a great product. The customer service answered a question I'd asked via their support email almost instantly. I was so impressed. I feel like they really are striving to be an all encompassing solution for those that need invoicing organization and payment tracking.

Time savings, professional presentation of the information and tracking are outstanding! Previously, the invoices that I provided looked very basic and in some cases amateur. Once entered the information for my customers one time, it' s been effortless to load a new invoice for them each billing period and knock out the process of getting them the necessary info quickly. I only use a small portion of the capabilities associated with the service and I'm very impressed.

Invoiced review by Administrator

"A Great Solution For Our Small Business!"

What do you like best?

Invoiced was a great solution for us in a time when we were looking for a reputable, safe, and efficient cc processor. They were helpful, cost effective, and provided solutions for making our workflow more streamlined.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike for us is the fact that our company specific software is a little tough to integrate, but are looking into it more in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend.

The only problem we've had is with customer's looking for copies of full invoices, which are company specific so unless integrated, is a little bit of a challenge. We have found workarounds for the time being. Invoiced is super convention for our customers and is super cost effective to handle our level of business.

Invoiced review by Dillon J.
Dillon J.

"Full-featured and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Good experience for our customers. Lots of options for integrating payment methods. Helped me consolidate a lot of different processes into one tool. Support team is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

My company utilizes the API to sync with our internal systems and the Invoiced API can sometimes be very slow. Navigation can be confusing in some places, but not in any operations-breaking way.

Being able to consolidate our A/R process into one system, and giving our customers real-time insights into their invoice and payment history

Invoiced review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Great customer service, good basic features and UI, could add more functionality"

What do you like best?

The team's response time to any questions or issues I have - the CEO himself usually responds very quickly and is helpful. The basic functionality is good and the user interface is easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There are some functionalities missing, like being able to send multiple invoices in one batch, for clients who prefer to pay for multiple invoices with one payment.

Invoice tracking for collection of late payments

Easier creation of invoices from a report (instead of manual creation of individual invoices)

More visibiity for management on which invoices have been paid and which not

Storage of client information to be able to invoice correctly.

Invoiced review by Devin P.
Devin P.

"EXCELLENT, EASY TO USE ONLINE SOLUTION FOR INVOICING"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create new customers, send an invoice and follow up with Invoiced.

What do you dislike?

I wish the 'Chasing' feature was a little more user friendly.

We have special agreements that breached at times, Invoiced has helped us collect dollars that in the past we never were able to collect because of how long the legal process can be. With invoiced, the people that are willing to pay back the Company can do so in a super easy manner.

Invoiced review by Jean W.
Jean W.

"Just what I need for my business"

What do you like best?

It's user interface is well-designed and easy-to-use! It's got a great system for me to create customer profile, add custom fields for each account. And of course, it lets use charge by credit cards or Paypal.

What do you dislike?

Cost is a bit on the higher side if you have a fast-growing business like mine. Also I can't filter invoices/customers by state/location which is kind of a bummer because that function is crucial for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add location filter!

It helps me keep track of my customers nicely and neatly, I can also attach sales reps on each invoice so it's better for my finance and accounting as well.

Invoiced review by John H.
John H.

"A simplified way to track ARs"

What do you like best?

Invoiced allows me to easily track the money coming into the company, along with reports that help me see who's getting behind and how efficient we are with collections

What do you dislike?

The FAQ/support database isn't very helpful. It assumes you will know what certain terms are without providing definitions or why Invoiced believes certain metrics are important.

Invoiced helps us track our ARs and subscriptions to give us a better idea of how much money we can expect to receive each month.

Invoiced review by David H.
David H.

"Invoiced.com a Well-featured App"

What do you like best?

Interface is easy to use and navigate. Multi-business capability within one login is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

It would really be great if they had integrated payment processing, rather than having to go to yet another provider and account.

Integrated with a custom book building system, designed to support ICOs, such that as people register in the book building system, and make a deposit with which to buy tokens, they automatically get an invoice so they can wire money.

Invoiced review by Kent A.
Kent A.

"Overall, very happy with the product"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. I prefer products that do the work for me, and this one does just that. I love that I don't have to worry if my clients have seen the invoice. I get a message each time they open it, so when they say they haven't received it yet, I know exactly how to handle the situation.

What do you dislike?

Automatic late fees would be nice. Maybe I haven't figured it out yet if it is there, but I haven't seen it yet.

Its just been a heck of a lot easier to track who owes me what, and notifying customers when something is past due.

Invoiced review by KYLE R.
KYLE R.

"EASY TO USE AND VERY EFFECTIVE"

What do you like best?

How easy it is for customers to fulfill the invoice and pay us.

What do you dislike?

I would like to go back and view the original email sent to each customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use, and easy to implement system, INVOICED is the way to go. We have all had a very easy time learning this system and it is very user friendly.

Quickly collecting dollars that would otherwise not be collected for a very long time.

Invoiced review by Dave L.
Dave L.

"Great simple invoicing for freelancers/small businesses"

What do you like best?

I like how clean and simple the interface is and yet it has a robust amount of features available to it (automatic email followup/chasing, payment online, view invoice history, etc.). Support is also VERY responsive and new features are being added almost monthly.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had automatic integrations with sites like Toggl. The CSV import is workable but it would be nicer if it was a one button integration.

Worked great when I was an independent consultant to invoice my clients monthly and give them detailed breakdowns of the hours worked.

Invoiced review by User

"Love the Invoiced Program!"

What do you like best?

I love just about everything when it comes to Invoiced! The ease of simply clicking a button to send a payment reminder. The secure link for the client to pay the invoice from anywhere and at any time. The savings on stamps, envelopes, and paper. The ease of tracking whether the client has viewed an invoice or responded with questions, etc. I would highly recommend Invoiced to any business regardless of size if they have adequate A/R.

What do you dislike?

The only small issue I have is how checks flow through our Invoiced and Workflow programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program will save you time and money period! Your clients will appreciate the ease of this payment vehicle and you will reduce the time to pay percentage. Payment reminders take seconds rather than minutes. Your clients will pay anytime of the day or week and you will have a history of all activity regarding their invoices. This program is innovative and continually looks for ways to update and improve their product. Their customer service department is prompt and helpful also. You will be very pleased with this program.

Our outstanding balance average has decreased significantly as has our client's average time to pay. We live in a culture of convenience and Invoiced makes payment for our clients extremely convenient.

Invoiced review by Keenan B.
Keenan B.

"Works well with Integration & complex invoicing"

What do you like best?

They were able to accommodate and integrate our billing from SAGE Intacct even with project billing

What do you dislike?

Took a little while to work out the bugs related to syncing date but overall we were able to iron out the kinks and proceed

AR has always been a struggle it was a very manual and time consuming process. Invoiced's Chasing feature has allowed us to cut down the manual hours needed to chase AR invoices.

Invoiced review by Josh F.
Josh F.

"Customer for over 2 years now and couldn't fault it"

What do you like best?

The best feature is that you can auto-chase non-payers but also being able to see certain average times to pay according to certain types of invoice. It has increased payment by over 60% alone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't get my hands on more statistics such as average amount paid, average client sale etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have reccomended it several times to business owners like my self

The amount of time saved by using invoice is worth the investment alone. I roughly save around 5 hours every month creating and chasing invoices which is great.

Invoiced review by Ilter C.
Ilter C.

"Using it at scale, no issues"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of flexibility on the API. We were able to integrated it completely into our back-end and the team was very helpful in the process. It gave a us a lot of features out of the box, such as the automatic reminders and partial payments.

What do you dislike?

All is well right now. We don't have any problems.

We're using it at scale for debt collection. If a customer doesn't pay for N days, we automatically send those customers to our invoiced account from where the collections team can follow up with everything.

Invoiced review by Brian V.
Brian V.

"Great tool, saves me hours of work each month"

What do you like best?

Invoiced works incredibly well for billing advertisers. Advertisers can easily manage their payment methods and invoices. Auto pay, reminders for declined payments, future-dated invoices plus Quickbooks integration makes this a great tool

Bulk import works great too.

What do you dislike?

The Quickbooks integration doesn't work well with refunds created in Invoiced.

Saves me hours of time each month by not having to manage customer calls and questions.

Invoiced review by Brittany H.
Brittany H.

"Helped Simplify our Invoicing"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to search between current, due and past due invoices.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could be directly linked to our POS system so invoices were generated straight from the order.

We had a lot of NET30 accounts that were overdue, and were having a hard time following up on them. This helped streamline the process.

Invoiced review by Andy G.
Andy G.

"Simple user, huge fan"

What do you like best?

Continuous feature innovation- every time I log in I find improved functionality, little tweaks to save me time. CEO is awesome, and customer support is quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

As it's grown the way templates and settings are handled has changed, which has been a bit confusing. But, their customer support has been super fast and patient, and these little hassles were easily forgotten.

I was looking for a product to generate quick estimates and invoices, which Invoiced is great for. It does about 1000 things that I don't use, but will one day.

Invoiced review by Kate A.
Kate A.

"Best Integration for Strip Invoicing - EVER!"

What do you like best?

The ease and flexibility to invoice clients and secure them into the monthly packages we sell is wonderful. After combing through other platforms, it was such a relief to find Invoiced!

What do you dislike?

I like all of it. There is really nothing else I can think of that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It has solved a host of invoicing and recurring billing issues for us.

The ability to invoice clients for one off projects.

Invoiced review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"This system was incredibly easy to use the first time."

What do you like best?

Information is nicely integrated, the data pulled for reports includes all data compiled which is nice.

What do you dislike?

As yet our experience with Invoiced is fresh. For the moment I have no improvement suggestions to offer the company.

We've readily accepted payments into the system via ACH and Credit Card and have been able to integrate that into our daily balancing with ease. It's reduced customer frustration at the payment level and we're able to handle the output easily including refunds. Nice that the NSF's are handled at transaction level.

Invoiced review by Luke T.
Luke T.

"Invoiced has increased productivity like no other"

What do you like best?

The user-interface is very simple to navigate and provides a sleek and professional look for our customers.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints about the service within the 6-10 months that I've used it.

Whenever we have large orders, or someone is having trouble placing an order through our website, Invoiced has us covered. It only takes a few short steps to get the invoice out and the amount paid.

Invoiced review by Benny G.
Benny G.

"Great service for getting paid"

What do you like best?

Clean, professional invoices that are easy to create and send, and that give my clients a simple, no-hassle means of payment.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see them include an option to automatically add surcharges to certain payment types (eg - credit card payments).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product! Highly recommended.

We're now able to easily track open balances and payments, which makes dividing managerial duties amongst the three partners much simpler and more efficient.

Invoiced review by Travis H.
Travis H.
View Original

"Invoiced has been a terrific solution for my needs as a small business owner. "

What do you like best?

User friendliness. Automation. Professional look. Email integration.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that I wish the subscription interface was a little more simple.

Invoiced in many ways takes the place of a hired admin assistant! The invoices are automated, easy to use, easy to track and very professional.

Learning about Invoiced?

* We monitor all Invoiced reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.