Invoiced

Invoiced allows non-technical people to build and automate custom billing processes in minutes. Business owners can set up flexible automation rules to react to a wide array of billing triggers.

Work for Invoiced?
Coupa invoicing 2x

Learning about Invoiced?

Invoiced Reviews

Ask Invoiced a Question
Showing 59 Invoiced reviews
Invoiced review by <span>Norina M.</span>
Norina M.

Efficent and fast way to invoice to your clients.

What do you like best?

I can't be more satisfied. Is easy to use and have a lot of feats that can help you to keep an eye on payment and invoices. You can use their templates to design your invoice, customizing it with your logo and business colors. Your invoices will look professional and the report feat will help you to understand how you're going. The price is good for what you get and their customer services is absolutely fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Not real problems with the platform, but would be great if there were the option to customize better the payment page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have a 30 days free trial to see if fits your needs.

Invoiced helps me to have under control all the invoicing and collecting process in one place, so I've not to see in different place if an invoice was paid or not. Also the paying integration is what helps me to collect the money almost immediately.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Invoiced
Invoiced review by <span>Daniele S.</span>
Daniele S.

Good way to manage your invoices

What do you like best?

Invoiced gives you the opportunity to design simple and elegant invoices investing just a minute of your time. It also allows you to collect the payment as you like with CC or Paypal or via other channels. In can keep records of all my invoices and also I can collect all my customers informations that I can use to bill again in the future.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Invoiced was able to reidirect my clients to my internet site after the payment. But there are no problems. Just a minor needs that can make the difference for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this kind of services have to perfectly fits the needs of your business. So it can be good for me but not so good for your business. What I can reccomend you for sure is to go out and test it. If you find it good to use than you have a golden mine.

First of all with Invoiced I'm saving on transactions fees. Paypal is smething that get anything from you, Invoiced is the mid road. I can keep an eye on all the billing process without being terrified by it.

What Billing solution do you use?

Invoiced review by <span>Deborah R.</span>
Deborah R.

Invoiced is the platform that I actually use

What do you like best?

Invoiced is the simplest ad fast platform that I ever found on the internet. It allows me to have a great archive of all my clients and, after you set all the services that you provide to you clients, you can make and send out an invoice in seconds. You do not have to learn anything because is Invoiced itself that guide you into the making of the first template with all your datas that you later have for every invoice you need.

What do you dislike?

What I really miss from Invoiced is the possibility to use an app for my mobile phone to be always ready to send out invoices. Sometimes happen that a client need the invoice to pay the amount that he have to pay, but I'm not at office and I've no computer to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out, you will find how easy became the billing project.

Since we are not a big business, we really do not have a billing team. With Invoice we have all the billing process under control without the stress to follow step by step our bad clients. So, for us is something that we can miss at all.

Invoiced review by <span>Kristen N.</span>
Kristen N.

The best invoicing software for my business!

What do you like best?

When looking for an invoicing software I really needed something that was easy on the eyes. Nothing overly complicated, and had an easy modern look to it, and provided reporting features. I found all these things at an affordable price with Invoiced.

What do you dislike?

There isn't that dislike about the product itself. It does exactly what I want and need it to. I did have one issue with the company, and customer service on how they handled switching their payment structure. Long story short they had a free plan option that allowed customers to pay their invoice via card. One day they took that option away and I wasn't notified. So, when my clients were telling me that their wasn't a way for them to pay their invoice I didn't have any idea how to help trouble shoot them. I wish the company had handled that situation better and emailed me to let me know that they were changing things rather than removing it, not letting me know, and starting to charge for that feature. It almost made me leave the product because it was almost like they weren't sorry for the inconvenience it caused. Despite this situation that happened, the product is great which is why I opted to pay for it even after this incident.

The ability to communicate with my clients, have clear data to make business decisions, and have a great client experience.

Invoiced review by <span>Frederic S.</span>
Frederic S.

Finally found the perfect invoicing portal companion to Xero!

What do you like best?

Every invoicing solution that I've tried (and I tested a lot) either wanted to do too little or too much.

Invoiced was the perfect balance for my business because I was able deploy it using my existing Stripe and Xero accounts. It has just the right amount of features and it doesn't unnecessarily duplicate efforts. Not having to re-ask my clients for their credit card info was huge. Using Autopay has made charging clients and marking payments in Xero seamless.

Not only do the features get 10/10, I cannot stress enough how responsive the support has been. They worked hard to understand what my issues were, and went would I would consider to be above and beyond to implement the changes into the product quickly.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing. I mean it. There were multiple issues that would have preventing me from using this product, but their support and speed of getting changes into production have eliminated the need for me to add much here.

One thing I would like to see is some sort of customizable header or link I could add to direct users back to my website. Also, I wish custom domain was on the growth plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After trialing a number of invoicing portals that integrated with Xero and Stripe, this is hands down the best.

I needed a comprehensive invoicing and billing portal for my clients. I now have a place to send my clients to easily update payment information including credit card and ACH.

Invoiced review by <span>Brendan W.</span>
Brendan W.

Way better than PayPal Invoicing

What do you like best?

I get much lower fees for credit card transactions than we were getting with paypal's invoicing feature. They also have a nice feature where I can see if a customer has viewed an invoice, and if they have trouble paying it it is easy to followup.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to improve on here. The interface and features are all very well integrated and function well. An API to plug into our shopping cart would be a nice addition someday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A couple percent savings in fees adds up quickly for a growing business, and this reduced our fees right away on larger invoice transactions. Also, it makes it easy to offer credit card payments for international accounts because they do not have to call and sync up time zones for talking with customer service.

Paypal fees for large and international transactions were ~4.5% but with Invoiced, we get charged the same fees as a normal terminal transaction instead of the jacked up paypal ones.

Learning about Invoiced?

* We monitor all Invoiced reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.