inwinyo

A revolutionary, real-time prospect generation and business-email acquisition engine. Using inwinyo, you cherry-pick a list of contacts that are supremely aligned in doing business with you, and thereby exponentially increase the ROI of your out-reach programs.

Work for inwinyo?

Learning about inwinyo?

inwinyo Reviews

Showing 2 inwinyo reviews
inwinyo review by Mohita R.
Mohita R.

"Potent & Precise"

What do you like best?

inwinyo saves effort and time while delivering accurate information for likely prospects and contacts we need for our business objectives. It is a great first step towards an enhanced lead generation process. That said, you really need to be sure of who you want to find, rather than running a vague or generic search. The plus side of it, again, is that inwinyo helps you find your niche. That has been of immense help, personally.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The product only demands that I know who I want to search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear about your criteria and this project delivers better results than expected.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about inwinyo
inwinyo review by Srinivas B.
Srinivas B.

"Truly remarkable prospect searches and accurate contact information"

What do you like best?

Ability to chose from a list of prospects and accuracy of email address generated

What do you dislike?

nothing at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that this tool is way cost effective and accurate than buying a list of even trying generating a list in-house. Try it out or free to evaluate yourself.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

Learning about inwinyo?

* We monitor all inwinyo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.