IO Zoom

KVM is a hardware level virtualization technology giving you more freedom to run your own Linux kernel. KVM VPS is fully isolated with independent resources which increases server stability and performance. The best VPS hosting providers run KVM.

Work for IO Zoom?
Plesk vps 2x

Learning about IO Zoom?

IO Zoom Reviews

Ask IO Zoom a Question
Showing 7 IO Zoom reviews
IO Zoom review by <span>Steve T.</span>
Steve T.

The best hosting company I've ever worked with

What do you like best?

IO Zoom has been amazing to work with. I switched to them from a different VPS provider and the quality of the service has been exponentially better. The VPS server performs better, there are more add-ons and options available through IO Zoom making it a "one-stop-shop" for all of my important licensing, and the stability has been phenomenal.

Most importantly, their support has been the best I've ever worked with from a hosting provider. I've been able to chat with a support rep any time I've been working on my system and had questions--most often after-hours and on weekends. The support team is responsive, knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I was offered a one-month discount for writing a review, however I was not coached with what to say and these words reflect how I truly feel about the company.

What do you dislike?

Do I really need to dislike something? Um... I dislike that it's not free? How dare they want to make money!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get all the features. Use CloudLinux, get the security, get the WordPress VPS for speed, and consider WHMCS for billing.

They've resolved issues I didn't even know I had. My hosting platform is significantly more stable, and they've even helped me to build an entire platform!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IO Zoom
IO Zoom review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality
G2 Gives Campaign

Amazing Service

What do you like best?

IO Zoom rocks because they offer stable services. They are not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Their servers are state-of-the-art, and support staff is outstanding. No telephone or chat support is available as far as I know, but trust me you won't need it. These guys know why you won't need it. Their response rate is incredibly fast to their ticket system. No promotions and no freebies, but do not expect higher costs or surprises later on. IO Zoom will NOT lock you in because they know that you will like to stay.

What do you dislike?

Prices could be improved larger plans for loyal customers but no complaints :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cheap deal and promotions, IO Zoom is not for you. However, if you are looking hosting stability, performance, and no gimmicks, then IO Zoom is for you.

A lot of freedom and getting suburb support at the same time.

What Virtual Private Servers (VPS) solution do you use?

IO Zoom review by <span>Alberto Mariano D.</span>
Alberto Mariano D.

My best hosting experience in years

What do you like best?

Amazing fast and helpful support Me han ayudado en cosas que no les corresponden con gran rapidez

Really friendly interface and dashboard. No trikks and no hidden fees

Support via chat (better than phone for people outside US)

What do you dislike?

They don't have support in spanish, if they implement spanish support I will reccomend a lot of friends

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! Don't waste your time as I did for years. Just try IOZOOM one month I you will became a fan like me

Is a reliable company , works like the big leagues but friendly like a family

IO Zoom review by <span>Arman H.</span>
Arman H.

Awesome Service and Support

What do you like best?

I am so surprised by the level of support. They are legendary. The quality of service is great. I used their Windows VPS service, and every time i had a problem, The support team was there 10 minutes later to solve the issue. I will never switch service again as long as IOZoom and it's legendary support team is around.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I am satisfied! It meets all my business needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a startup and looking for a clouding solution strongly consider IOZOOM. they have great support, up-time, variety of services and more importantly if you are a startup and have budget restriction they have a lot of discounts available in addition to their cost effective solutions.

I am using it for my VPS solution as well as development.

IO Zoom review by <span>Robert T.</span>
Robert T.

IO Zoom is my choice for professional WordPress hosting.

What do you like best?

Excellent Service, Value and Tech Support

What do you dislike?

When setting up new accounts I have to have tech support increase my WordPress install's upload limit and WordPresss memory. It's not that big of deal they have fast and excellent Tech Support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try.

IO Zoom gives me top notch WordPress VPS hosting at half the price of WP Engine with more flexibility.

IO Zoom review by Administrator

Amazing Host!

What do you like best?

I have used a lot of hosts the last several years and none of them compare to iozoom. Their products, support and prices are amazing. Not only that, but they are completely upfront with their prices and do not have a low introductory price and charge more when you renew… which to me is a great indicator of honesty and integrity. We will be using them for years to come and will be referring everyone to them. Thank you iozoom!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to dislike...............

Having a reliable web host!

Learning about IO Zoom?

* We monitor all IO Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.