Do you work for ion interactive, by ScribbleLive?

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Reviews

1-50 of 200 total ion interactive, by ScribbleLive reviews

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive Reviews

1-50 of 200 total ion interactive, by ScribbleLive reviews
ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Marissa d.
Senior Web Designer

"5-Year Ion Guru"

What do you like best?

Ion is an enigma but it makes so much sense to me. I love that you can create customized experiences and when we're in a pinch, the platform also offers templates to work off of. I love the customer support---they are very helpful and very quick to respond to any questions and concerns we have. I love the new chat feature. It gives us a chance to alleviate any immediate issues. Most recently I was stuck on setting up an email integration and pulled up the chat feature. Within 30 seconds, I had someone helping me and troubleshooting with me real-time. Not only are they extremely responsive via chat, but email as well. ION also offers training to all users. I have not personally attended, but the team is very eager to get started and learn more in-depth features of the platform.

What do you dislike?

The ability to copy page rules from creative to creative would be beneficial to our practice. The import master feature was a feature that made the upload process faster for us, but it was removed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy-to-use platform and east on the eyes. The other great part is that the ION team takes your suggestions into consideration when making any updates. They really value the needs of their customers.

The benefits are that non-designers/developers are able to login to the platform an make changes. It's a much more attractive than your average CMS.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Annie K.
Senior Designer

"Go with the flow, and you'll find this program very useful."

What do you like best?

You can very quickly create online experiences. There is no programming that happens after the design of your experience, so you can avoid the hassle, time, and cost of working with a programmer. Ion is especially great for those low-budget projects that you just can't justify the additional production cost. You can also very easily provide interactive, dynamic designs through several built-in functions. For the most part, they're pretty intuitive.

Another really cool feature is you can set up "if this, then that" scenarios. You can set them up based on the the user's response to questions, to their geographic location, and more.

What do you dislike?

As a designer, sometimes it's very difficult to try and match an existing design. To a certain extent, you need to let go of the details, and follow the program's lead. You can obviously make lots of design choices, but sometimes the small details (like margins, or specific fonts, etc) can add a lot of time to the project, making it less cost-effective.

Although the built-in responsiveness is great, it's by no means perfect. You'll still need to go through each page and test it on mobile and other browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you allow plenty of time to train on this product. It is very robust, but can be quite tedious to master. However, the live-chat helpdesk is very helpful. When comparing similar products, I would check to see what their support is like.

Our goal using Ion is to easily create interactive content without the expense of a developer. It costs a lot of money to develop content. In Ion, when we put content into an Ion experience we can quickly pull apart "snippits" and use them in additional experiences. As a result, the client saves time and money.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Carlos Eduardo M.
Senior Graphic Designer - Creative Services

"Great Tool and amazing support"

What do you like best?

1) The platform's flexibility is just amazing. You can build landing pages, surveys, quizzes, interactive ebooks, whitepapers, you could even build a website in theory 2) The templates are also great if you're just starting or if you want to have something up really quick 3) And the support is one of the best I've encountered so far, really friendly and fast

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be a challenge at first but the support pages and the guys are great at explaining how to really squeeze all the platform's potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ion is very flexible but you will need time and personnel dedicated to learning the platform. It can be difficult to learn at first.

Overall, Ion helps us generate more leads through surveys and quizzes. It also helps us with landing pages and interactive content for our website.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Michael F.
Owner | Creative Director
Design

"Great platform and an awesome team!"

What do you like best?

When our company needs to get a landing page up for a campaign with a fast turn around we have been turning to ion to create custom designed and branded landing pages. Great tracking and sales data capabilities with everything in the platform. Aside from the platform the communication between our internal team and Ion's has been great every step of the way! They are always accommodating our needs and exceeding our expectations on every project.

What do you dislike?

The design builder could use an undo button. When you make a mistake or want to go back there is no simple way to do so other then your history tab and not always will it show you the step that you are looking to go back to.

Fast turn sound times on landing pages and assessments when we need to get something up that looks great and is trackable in multiple ways.

Building our custom landing pages that our internal team designs and then Ion develops it in their platform.

Great to know that if we cannot find a template in their platform that they are happy to help us build one out from a custom design that we create.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Kelly S.
Director Direct Response Marketing
Publishing

"Ion Interactive is THE online tool every direct marketer needs!"

What do you like best?

Ion Interactive is a responsive A/B testing platform that allows marketers (not developers!) to create relevant advanced experiences using an advanced online visual editor. The platform integrates with our other marketing tools (e.g., ESP for email collection). The themed approach allows us to stay on brand while quickly creating new landing pages. Ion Interactive is a very dynamic company, which is constantly adding new features to its platform. Every month they add new features and/or templates to the platform. And don't think for a second that because it uses a visual editor, you can't fully customize your pages. You can easily write scripts, use conditional logic for a myriad of things, etc. It is extremely powerful! We currently use a top-tier ecommerce platform with a content management module and A/B testing capabilities, but it doesn't come anywhere near Ion Interactive when it comes to landing page creation and testing.

What do you dislike?

Very, very little! A better system to undo actions would be a nice improvement. On-screen feedback widget capabilities (e.g., poll, survey, etc.) and heatmaps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get a demo!

Conversion rate optimization. Lead generation.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Melissa J.
Solutions Marketing Manager

"Very happy with ion"

What do you like best?

It's easy to make beautiful, polished experiences from start to finish. They have really thought through the entire process and have a lot of options for content creation and tracking.

What do you dislike?

There's no undo button! There have been times where I've had to scrap an entire project and start over because I don't know what I messed up. It would be nice to undo myself out of my own messes every once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ion offers a lot of features that other platforms don't have. The combination of lots of different types of deliverables plus reduced production time really sealed the deal for us. We also liked that we can track and control interactions and make decisions based on what our consumers like.

Start using the tool while you're going through training. It sounds kind of complicated or confusing in the videos, but it makes much more sense when you're actually in the tool.

We need eye-catching online experiences and ion is helping us to make those come to like quickly. I like that there are so many different options both on the creative side and with the back end. It's very flexible and easy to learn, especially for anyone who has any background in web design or development. I like the quick production but it's also nice to be able to drop in a block of code when needed.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Kevin H.
Head, Credentialing Product Marketing
Financial Services

"Customer retention program utilizing interactive content as part of broader content approach."

What do you like best?

Ion has allowed us to quickly and easily put in place a pilot program of delivering interactive content included in our global customer support, retention and acquisition program. While early days in our use of the platform, we've been pleased with the functionality, the DIY capabilities, and the support. Ion has also been a good partner to help with our planning and ideation around content opportunities.

What do you dislike?

It is early in our use of the platform and we are yet to find any significant 'dislikes'. As with sophisticated content platforms, there is still much to learn and leverage beyond our initial pilot efforts we have underway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The 6 month 'pilot' approach has been a good approach for us with the goal of deploying a fairly straight forward series of interactive content that includes a variety of formats/templates. This assumes you have a resource on staff that has the requisite skills and time to manage.

Ion provides an effective and efficient way to deliver interactive content experiences in support of our direct digital engagement of our customers and prospects. It allows both a DIY capability that allows our in-house team to build and deliver basic experiences as well as allows agency partners (including Ion) to deliver more complex content experiences.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Christopher H.
(10,001+ employees)

"My First Ion Experience"

What do you like best?

I was given a short amount of time to learn Ion before starting a project. So from zero experience I loved the ability to easily create an interactive page. The interface was simple, organized, and easy to understand.

And there were plenty of cool components and features I could add to make a better user experience for potential customers and viewers of our page.

What do you dislike?

This may just be because I didn't see it but I disliked not being able to undo a mistake or save a version to potentially revert back to. Multiple times I tried to make an adjustment and I messed something up, resulting in me republishing or copy and pasting from a test page I previously had made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I was tasked with using Ion Interactive to build an interactive white paper for Building Information Modeling (BIM). I found that using Ion Interactive it gave me the benefit of adding animations to our page and doing so easier than writing in the code myself.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Crystal W.
Content Marketing Manager

"Easy to Get Started with Ion Interactive"

What do you like best?

The simple templates make it easy to publish something quickly and the online training videos are easy to following along with. I've watched a lot of the training videos to get up to speed on how to create different types of content.

What do you dislike?

I want to view the coding to make more complex changes or see why my content is acting the way it is. It can be hard to see why something is not behaving how you think it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The training and ramp up period to get users familiar with the product can take a while.

I want prospects to engage with my content instead of a competitor's content because it is more engaging and visually appealing. I haven't been using ion long enough to measure if this is true or not.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by User in Telecommunications

"ion Interactive is fantastic for creating interactive landing pages/microsites"

What do you like best?

The templates for all of their interactive content/landing pages are super intuitive and easy to use once you get the hang of the CMS. They are extremely helpful when trying to figure why something is not doing it what you want it to do. Their expert support has always been absolutely incredible and they usually figure out how to solve your problem within the hour that you asked. The best

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing that I truly dislike about ION. I know my company would like to see better and clearer analytics reporting so if they could change that they would be even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give them a try. I do not think any company would be sorry. Look at their outstanding customer list.

We have realized that customers want to become more engaged with companies and their sites. ION has helped us to make exciting interactive content that in return increases customer engagement with our brand.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Jaime R.
Online Marketing Specialist
Education Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to get up and going quickly"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with little training and design capabilities. Integration with Salesforce and conversion tracking is very helpful. Easy organization model for multiple offerings and versions.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could click and drag elements outside of the grid format. Wish copy past of copy could be more user friendly from a word doc to template - always issues with font changes. With the responsive design was better, find that we have to make adjustments to mobile and then it makes edits harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to get started!

We are using for our lead gen efforts. We have multiple offerings running simultaneously with lots of traffic channels - liveball makes it easy to organize and update and launch quickly and send our data directly into the pipeline.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Tyler M.
Content Marketing Strategist

"Quick content turnaround"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create content that engages an audience at a different level than a simple PDF is where the real value of Ion lies.

What do you dislike?

We chose to create our own templates as opposed to using the Quick Start templates...we wanted our content to look more on-brand beyond just our color palette.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your technical team is on board from the beginning. They will be invaluable in making sure you're getting the most out of the platform.

In the B2B world, it can be hard to break through the noise in terms of content. Ion gives us a new way to compete in that perspective. Giving our prospects new ways to connect with our message will create more long-term value for us.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Isabel B.
Marketing Specialist

"Ion is a great addition to anyone specializing in content creation "

What do you like best?

The Ion platform allows for maximum customization which is helpful when you would like to start a template page from scratch. The Ion team is completely hands on in the training process and their tutorials are simple, easy to grasp and ultimately gives you the tools you need to get started. I love how there are such a great variety of templates to choose from and the ease of creating different types of interactive content. The ion training videos provide in-depth knowledge when using the platforms and provides you with the tools and resources necessary to not only create an interactive content template from scratch but also use their pre-made templates in order to make it your own.

What do you dislike?

Like any platform it does have its kinks. I am currently running into an issue where I cannot see or upload images. Another significant flaw is the inability to use an "undo" button. Implementing universally accepted keyboard shortcuts would be a great addition to the platform. This includes shortcuts such as

"undo", "go back", "cut and paste."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely start the tutorials first and learn where to find everything in terms of starting a template from scratch, it makes using the pre-made templates afterward a breeze.

The greatest benefit in using Ion is being able to convert the content that we have into fun, interactive and engaging content that will make our audiences want to learn more about products and solutions.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Ruth W.
Sr. Account Manager

"You Won't be Disappointed!"

What do you like best?

The templates really help our clients envision how their interactive piece might look and work in the end. We often use templates as a visual bridge before diving deep into the design of a piece. The online chat/customer service team are also top-notch. They've never let me down and I've asked quite a few questions that needed quick turnaround.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any glitches in reporting or UX issues. I am not the one deep in the weeds programming but I haven't heard complaints on that end either.

We use ion interactive pieces to help our clients engage their audience online. The turnaround time is greatly reduced over other tools and the end result is always great.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by User in Education Management

"Awesome tool for Marketing and Design :)"

What do you like best?

I love how everything is integrated into one, very easy to use platform. The UI itself is clean and easy to navigate for both people with and without an advanced design or coding background, which in turn makes it easier for a team made of up different individuals with different backgrounds to collaborate on the same platform.

What do you dislike?

This is a bit of a stretch, but as someone with an advanced design/coding background (ie designing websites from the ground up using the Adobe suite), it's difficult at first to simplify design commands and understand the grid layouts provided by ION--however, with practice and the training videos, it was extreme

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this! After coming from a background with building everything up from scratch, it makes the design and marketing process so much faster and easier for the designer and makes everything accessible for those who are not in the design field.

ION allows for the user (regardless of background) to see every detail in regards to reach and usage. The UI allows for a very clean and simple break-down, which, like the design features, is easy to read for those of different backgrounds. We have also been able to test between different layouts and other design elements in a way that, again, those of other backgrounds can easily decipher and make changes on, depending on the results (personally, I am of a design background and no nothing of statistics, but being able to see statistical graphs and visual representations of what works and what doesn't allows for me to make the needed changes).

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Lindsay J.
Global Marketing Specialist
Management Consulting

"Great tool, but build in time for trial & error / onboarding"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create an interactive experience quickly - we've integrated Ion into our website using embedded widgets and those can literally be built in 10 minutes or less using a template we've set up for ourselves.

What do you dislike?

Getting onboarded takes time - the interface is a bit intimidating and difficult to get into, especially if you don't have a design background.

Many actions in the editor don't prompt an undo option (i.e. if you accidentally move a section out of it's containing grid and everything goes wonky, you don't have the option to 'undo" and put it back, you need to do some investigating to figure out where it went).

Taking content that is often dry and uninteresting to a lot of people and making it more interesting. We have a great research arm of our company that collects some amazing data, and we're able to enhance that with our full experiences from Ion. We're also able to enhance every single page of our website if we want to.

We're also saving a ton of money.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Jo W.
Senior Graphic Designer

"Jo"

What do you like best?

It's a fairly simple platform to master after the initial experimenting, I really appreciated the immediate help I got from ion's support live chat who were always happy to go out of their way to help.

What do you dislike?

To do anything that requires a little more complexity, some coding knowledge is needed which not everyone has. Also if I want to refer to the training modules it would be useful to have a search functionality rather than having to re watch the videos looking for something relating to my issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend ion interactive to those who are keen to use new software that creates sophisticated marketing messages in order to become more customer centric.

Understanding customer needs. Customers are likely to respond to marketing that is more engaging and personal.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Anthony K.
Web Administrator
Consumer Electronics

"Great product with lots of potential"

What do you like best?

The training sessions were great and very informative. Our training rep was very knowledgeable in the tool and was able to answer all of our questions that we had. He was able to simplify things to make it easier for us to understand and to grasp the new software faster. In our training we use screen share and it helps to let us take over control and for him to advise us and that helps with getting comfortable in the tool.

What do you dislike?

I would not say that I dislike this software but there is a lot to learn so there has been a slight learning curve. The training has definitely helped with this but if I was to have just been dropped into this it would have been difficult for me to figure out what everything was. I'm familiar with other creative programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop but this software still had areas that I am not used to seeing in those programs. It was more so learning the layout and getting familiar with that aspect of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm still new to the software so I do not have any recommendations for the software at this moment.

We are working to get more content out to our consumers. With the tool we are able to create better and more informative landing pages that will help to educate our consumers and get them information in the form of e-books or user guides that will help them gain knowledge.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Administrator in Insurance

"Digital Presence without the Hassle"

What do you like best?

Ion gives our company the ability to create landing pages and other digital tools necessary to, in all honesty, do our jobs. The platform gives anyone the ability to create beautiful pages that are functional as well. You do not need to be a developer (even though a foundation most certainly helps) to get something up and running. The ion team is the most helpful partner that we have (and we have a lot), always willing to help without any judgement.

What do you dislike?

At times I wish I could have a dashboard that provided a better snapshot as to how the pages were performing compared to one another, side by side. How many visits? What tag is the most popular?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this product! You won't regret it.

Allows us to create landing pages quickly without the help of a traditional IT developer, create something beautiful and provides integrations that sync to our other platforms without issue. We have actually started to migrate all of our forms to be hosted on ion with a data feed into our marketing database because it's so easy and predictable.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Brenna W.
Associate Director of Marketing, Enterprise

"Better Insights "

What do you like best?

The ability to see what elements of our landing pages are engaging and converting traffic. We use this to understand what content, images, and/or headlines are the most interesting to our target audience.

The ability to have full control of the page and have responsive design baked into the designs and testing is incredibly helpful because it cuts down on the time to test and launch the page.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve to create a brand new page and to use the templates. Admitally, I skipped through the training pretty quickly so that might have been part of my challenge. It's helpful to have someone walk you through to get started. We had someone on our team who was a bit more tech savvy figure it out very quickly. The absolute biggest complain from the team is that there was no "control Z." IF you wanted to teat something out and it didn't go well, you couldn't just undo what you had done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the initial training seriously.

Creating a lead capture page that consolidates the key talking points and resources for our integrated marketing campaigns. This has been very helpful to organize all the assets associated with a marketing program in one place for our targets. It also allows us to better test messaging and layouts.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Nick S.
Solutions Marketing Manager

"Fantastic Choice for Mostly Code-Free Interactive Experiences"

What do you like best?

ION Interactive's creative view is easy to use, powerful, and intuitive. Even those with no code or web development experience can make some really cool interactive content pieces with the help of ION's massive library of quick starts and their one-click branding.

BUT, if you are a marketer that happens to have some background in web languages, you can do SO MUCH MORE. From Roi calculators and custom widgets to complex, to personalized landing pages and multi-branch quizzes, a little bit of web knowledge really opens this tool up.

What do you dislike?

Although the tool is intuitive, those who are used to using other development tools may have to take a little bit of time to figure out where everything is.

Also, the backend portion where you can engage your experiences or assign tracking isn't as tightly designed as the creative view, which can be a little jarring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need of a good A/B testing platform, or you want to get interactive content experiences out to market ASAP with little knowledge of web code, ION is a solid choice.

Our content team has wanted to move from static, old-fashioned PDFs to engaging, interactive experiences to better nurture our prospects. Interactive content provides a rich experience that gives prospects and customers a more focused, individualized experience, even when the content we've created is more general in nature. It also allows prepared customers to more easily "raise their hand" so they can get to the part of the buying process that they're actually ready for, rather than being dragged through sales stages that they don't need. This helps with the all-too-common "leaky funnel" problem.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Katie B.
Marketing Strategist

"Powerful tool, but not super user friendly"

What do you like best?

The options are limitless with Ion- you can create highly engaging pages with advanced metrics when compared to tools such as Unbounce. I like the ability to quickly edit designed templates, and they have a great portfolio of examples that gives me great ideas for creative and interactive pages. Our pages are no longer bland, "download this now!" resources. Rather, they're interactive resources for prospects to learn and then engage further.

What do you dislike?

Ion is sold as user friendly due to the large library of available templates. However, its very difficult to customize the templates beyond simple text updates. There is also not the ability to "undo" something that you do by mistake. If you're looking to do more than swap out text on a page, Ion takes a very long time (and some design skill) to learn. We completed training courses, but they were not as helpful as we had hoped. I'd recommend partnering with your design team to create your own branded templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Steep learning curve. Expect to spend a lot of time creating usable templates and learning about the tool.

We are able to create highly engaging and interactive landing pages to push our content. The pages look polished, professional, and engaging. We are also able to track how the audience is engaging with the page-- where they're clicking, where they're converting and what's working. We can also track traffic sources to the page to better determine where these leads are coming from.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Samantha C.
Campaign Manager

"Unique and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly and easily you are able to build new pages. In a pinch we can have a new experience up and running in an hour or two. The editor is also live so you are able to go in and make changes to your pages on the fly if you need to update something.

What do you dislike?

Something I think can be improved is how you can group campaigns. Right now the platform gives you the ability to group experiences under a portfolio and the under a campaign. Often we have many portions of our campaign and I think it would be helpful if we could create another folder under campaigns so that we can group experiences together under a campaign.

They pages also don't have an undo button changes or deleting. When you remove certain portions you get a notification that you can undo but you do not get this option for every change. There is also no change log to track what has been done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the support they provide. They are often simple fixes to some problems you may encounter either in integration with your marketing automation platform or when designing the page the you just are not aware of. Their support team is very quick to respond and helpful.

This platform helps us move more quickly than if we tried to build pages through our site and gives us more robust experiences than if we build pages in Marketo. This has helped us create a more engaged audience.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Matthew W.
Director of Content Marketing

"Gives non-developers a way to create interactive content"

What do you like best?

Our company doesn't have interactive developers. The Ion tools give my team of creative non-developer creative people the ability to create multi-format interactive content pieces without having to engage a contractor or agency. It's also nice that there are integrations with our CRM tool, including ones that give the pre-sales team the ability to see how a prospect responded when the record is passed along.

What do you dislike?

I'm not an end user of the software, but based on conversations with my team, there is a bit of a learning curve, and the pre-built templates are not quite as easy to use as it would first appear. This may be easier though for people more used to working in a website CMS or other development environment. However, the support team seems to be very helpful, and my primary user (a copywriter) really appreciates the chat-based support feature.

Ion gives us the ability to create interactive content that both drives engagement and conversions, which we would otherwise be challenged to do.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by User in Internet

"Great content marketing tool"

What do you like best?

There are endless ways to make your content interactive and personalized in Ion Interactive. My organization switched from another content creation tool to Ion and although the learning curve is quite high, we've all been enjoying the experience and execution on Ion more than its main competitor.

What do you dislike?

The UI! It's pretty difficult to navigate on the platform so it takes some getting used to. Ion's training hub does a great job of onboarding new users, but I personally needed to go in myself and create some test pages to really learn how to use it. Also, there is no real version control option in place. If you want to make changes but need to keep older versions, I'd suggest users to clone the page and make the changes on the cloned page.

Creating a more personalized, interactive experience for our prospects and clients. It makes our content a lot more digestible and fun to read! We've had great conversions with our pages since moving our high performing assets onto an interactive Ion page.

Response from Shaun Williams of ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

Hi!

We love how you're using ion interactive to create digestible content for your clients. This is a great use of interactive content, keep it up!

We've shared your feedback about the UI with our team for review. If you would like to stay up to date on ion interactive, please follow our community.

Shaun Williams

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Michael M.
Creative Supervisor
Utilities

"Great experience with ION Interactive"

What do you like best?

Great customer service and support. During our on boarding and sales process, the ION team anticipated our questions and feedback, always had a workable solution to present, and were able to leverage all of the features we currently were missing in our content platform

What do you dislike?

The UI of the product is a bit dated in terms of look & feel but this doesn't stand in the way of a product that is still easy to use and highly flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great, proactive customer support team who's willing to put in the time to take feedback, research a solution, and present it in an easy-to-understand manner.

We're able to tackle complex interactive content pieces with ease, and they're mobile responsive too—making ION fit right in, instead of making us modify our workflow to accommodate for the software platform, as is a major pain point with their competition.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Chelsea G.
Partner Marketing Specialist, Mid-Market

"Ion Review"

What do you like best?

There are a good variety of templates available and everything can be customized.

What do you dislike?

Even though the ability to customize everything is a plus, it's very difficult to do so. Additionally, if you make a mistake and aren't really sure what was done wrong, there is no "undo" button. We were provided training videos but I personally did not find them helpful at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The live chat feature is useful when you are stuck on a certain page or cannot figure out a certain feature.

Customized landing pages for different business segments. We are still in the beginning stages of understanding the tool so benefits realized is TBD.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"This makes my job and my clients happy"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to preview on multiple devices easily. I also really appreciate the online support when issues arise. I like that we can turn projects quickly and efficiently. The training tutorials are great. I reference them often when I need a refresher on things.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not an "undo" button. Working on a MAC primarily I really miss that feature. I think adding this feature will really enhance the user experience and allow for a more positive experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great! A nice solution that is easy and effective to use for client needs.

We are solving our clients needs for quick turnaround, effective, engaging digital solutions. The benefits are that we do not have to farm out this work now, after training we can now offer this as a solution to our clients.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Bill J.
Microsite and SEO Manager
Construction
(10,001+ employees)

"A Versatile Tool for Testing and Web Page Building"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of control ION gives the user over building out the different parts of a web page.

What do you dislike?

Building a custom template could be a little easier. We required the assistance of ION staff to get our landing page templates exactly the way we wanted them. They were very helpful, but it would be nice to be able to do that internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be intimidated by the learning curve. Once you become familiar with the capabilities of ION, you'll see how much more flexibility it provides over other platforms.

We use ION to build landing pages for all of our paid marketing. We also use it for A/B testing. ION has given us the flexibility to test new offers and to make changes to our web content much more nimbly than we could on our main site.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Jesse H.
Founder & CEO

"Great for marketers who want speed to market with interactive experiences "

What do you like best?

I love that the platform allows non-coders to create and host apps

What do you dislike?

A bit of a leaning curve at the beginning but the support is very fast, thorough, and proactive to help you solve any challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have some ramp up time to get to know how the platform works. After 2-3 apps you can build pretty quickly and leverage templates and design principles but there’s a bit of a learning curve. That said, excellent product for savvy marketers to avoid waiting on IT or an agency to create solid interactive experiences.

We are able to quickly create a number of interactive experiences for ourselves and our client using the platform. We have been able to produce apps at a fraction of the cost of traditional design/coding and have grown revenue and profits as a result.

Response from Shaun Williams of ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

Hi Jesse,

Your rock!

We love it when tech-savvy marketers like yourself get into ion and create amazing experiences. Keep up the great work!

Please feel free to follow our community for updates and news on ion interactive.

Thank you for your feedback and review of ion interactive,

Shaun Williams

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Emily P.
Global Digital Marketing Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"First time ion user - one month in"

What do you like best?

- I like the fact that you can bring any type of content to life and then track the success of your creative experiences.

- I like that there are templates to use and the system allows you mix and match pieces from other creatives

- I like that it plugs into our marketing automation platform

- I like that it is very fast to get a preview

What do you dislike?

- The system is very finicky and you need to spend a few hours playing around in order to get up and running

- I dislike how complicated it is to start a creative from scratch

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have enough resource and set time aside to start using the system. The have said resource work with ion to create templates for other users to implement.

If integrating with a marketing automation platform, the features are limited so be prepared to add migration work or a lot of custom fields.

We have a variety of customers that have different needs and using ion interactive helps us collate different campaign elements to allow the user to self select options. This reduces the amount of workflows and "guess work" for each scenario and gives us richer information about our leads, and what interests them. We are then able to read this information in our marketing automation system to help profile leads for sales.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Ana B.
Account Manager

"Very useful for landing pages creation! "

What do you like best?

I like that there are so many options to create landing pages, and customize everything. For a new user, it's very helpful to have the option of practicing on the "Sandbox", and then have the option of doing "Portfolio" for the real deal. I believe this is important because the options are useful, but also a little overwhelming, and one does not want to much room for error.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to wait for everything to load first before selecting, otherwise, it won't show. Everything else, so far so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitively recommend it!

My team and I are currently using ION to build landing Pages. I personally find it incredibly helpful.

I am also interested in learning whether the site has short video tutorials or graphics that could help one understand the functionalities better.

Response from Shaun Williams of ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

Hi Ana,

We love your enthusiasm towards creating amazing web experiences with ion. Your excitement's contagious!!

We value the feedback you had on selecting items, and we've shared this with our team as a feature request.

Please follow our community for updates.

Shaun Williams

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Sarah P.
Graphic and Web Designer
Telecommunications

"Brilliant marketing campaign tool"

What do you like best?

ion interactive provides a platform where even beginner level designers - or designers who don't have html knowledge, can create a professional, high-end looking, responsive landing page or microsite in an amazingly short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

Creating custom microthemes can be challenging. I feel that there are a lot more custom features and design details that we could be using, but figuring out how to implement them within the ion framework often becomes difficult.

ion interactive gives us the ability to create beautiful, interactive landing pages for marketing campaigns in a short amount of time - which is extremely beneficial for us.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by User

"Great services & content development"

What do you like best?

While not being the most technically-efficient person at the beginning, I've found myself learning quickly through the available Ion U courses on content development. And then for the development of our own template for marketing campaigns, the assistance of Carlos and his team brought about a result that far exceeded what we had anticipated. His help and understanding of what we wanted was much appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report here, I can't think of anything I disliked about the service & product we received.

We needed a new template to use for our tour marketing campaigns - our previous one was far outdated and we needed a revamp. The result matched our website (which was our goal) and we already anticipate better use of the template to meet our marketing goals.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Anna M.
Product Marketing Manager - Customer Acquisition & Conversion for Adobe Sign
(10,001+ employees)

"Innovative technology with a stellar team to back it"

What do you like best?

I love working with the ION team and thinking outside the box on projects. It's great working with them and their platform. I'm able to get creative on projects and test new ideas.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say I have run into any issues with the product or the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can, purchase full-service package. Even if you know how to work within the tool, working with the team as consultants, you can get a lot more out of the product.

We are working on several solutions, from awareness, segmentation and lead generation.

Response from Shaun Williams of ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for your feedback on ion interactive. We love your enthusiasm around working with our team to build your interactive content.

We look forward to working with your closely!

Best,

Shaun Williams

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Great experience so far"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the chat support model. I am able to connect with a real person at any time during business hours and get the help I need. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and endlessly patient. It has given me much more confidence in leveraging the platform knowing that Ion has my back in this way.

What do you dislike?

I think that the training materials can be more robust and modern - sometimes context is missing and high level concept understanding assumed. I have done best with trial and error.

We are advancing our content marketing program. We have a large global audience and Ion is helping us engage with them in a much deeper way. It's early days but we are very hopeful this more robust offering will make a significant difference.

Response from Shaun Williams of ion interactive, by ScribbleLive

Hi!

We love to hear that you're using the ion chat service. It's been around for just a year but we've seen amazing results with our ability to help our customers faster. We appreciate your support!

If you would like to have a more hands-on training with some more context, always feel free to reach out to us directly via help@ioninteractive.com

You can also stay up-to-date on ion news via our community - https://support.ioninteractive.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000010926-News

Shaun Williams

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Robert N.
Global Director, Products Marketing & Digital
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Amazingly powerful tool - but beware complexity!"

What do you like best?

Ion interactive is capable of creating a wide variety of interactive content - and has a large library of templated approaches to this content. This allows you to create a wide selection of interactive content - everything from animated infographics to calculators and quizzes.

What do you dislike?

It is not immediately straightforward how to use the tools, whilst the graphics designer part is straightforward to any who have used an WYSWIG editor - the power of the tool lies in the more complex part of the system. This is not straight forward and requires a fair bit of time and patience to fill out!

Make sure you include that in training and any demos so that its clear how that works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you get a live demo of them utilizing the engine that puts in place the "interactivity" not just the graphics editor or the templates, as this will be the biggest pain point for you.

Huge potential cost savings creating interactive content, supporting marketing automation and inbound marketing.

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool! Just make sure you integrate and test correctly!"

What do you like best?

I love how interactive the content can be. The dashboards are also really great and so intuitive to use!

What do you dislike?

Before they came out with a better integration with Marketo, I did not like how hard it was to get the data to connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have content you want to adapt to specific audiences to the segment in your automation or cms system, this product is for you! You can really change how your users interact and engage with your website by really listening to their habits to adapt content based on the information they actually want.

We have been using it for higher ed and healthcare clients! It really has increased engagements!

ion interactive, by ScribbleLive review by Benjamin C.
Consumer Marketing & Sales Specialist
Media Production
(10,001+ employees)

"Phenomenal Level of Capability"

What do you like best?

As my level of knowledge has increased and more of the capabilities have become familiar to me, the more I love the ability to create within ION, allowing us more dynamic presentations of our product. The ability to create and report using forms have offered a variety of new opportunities with our opt-in and lead gen campaigns. Every day we open the applet confident that our vision can be met (or exceeded) using ION technology.

What do you dislike?

I believe the reporting aspect could be a bit more advanced, and perhaps the limitations we're seeing are a direct result of our own tracking. I look forward to diving more deeply into the reporting to confirm that the limitations might be of my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With allowances for training, ION has offered us the most comprehensive capabilities of landing page presentation yet. I'm very pleased with the support of the product, with video training and the support site to reference as needed. In my experience, the applet is very smooth and easy to work with, and with simple understanding of the various components, even beginners can put together a working landing page in short order. The dynamic technology will simplify repeating builds, and the ability to find useful and unique ways to use the technology will benefit your business.

As mentioned above, one of our sites developed a replacement for a lead-capture program using ION technology that is far more advanced and valuable than the existing; with that, we began using the idea for an opt-in program of premium products available with our subscriptions. This has proven to be a huge success for us and allowed us to evolve the original process by co-branding our pages to advertise multiple products at one time. While we're in the beginning stages of this test, it has initially been successful and we hope to continually evolve and improve for subsequent campaigns.