ion’s Build Anything SaaS provides organizations with an entirely new and agile interactive content marketing capability. It enables marketers to create, test and measure an unlimited number of all types of interactive content marketing experiences. It includes unlimited seats, experiences, tests, customization, phone and email support, analytics and more. Our Creative Services package includes everything in our Build Anything SaaS, plus we create and launch five interactive experiences for you. We will manage and execute your entire interactive content marketing program in our Managed Services package.
Build Anything SaaS
$2,000 per month, $24,000 per year, billed annually.
- Users/Seats: Unlimited
- Interactive Experiences: Unlimited
- A/B/n Tests: Unlimited
- Sell-Side Experiences: Unlimited
- Customer Success Manager: Unlimited Phone & Email
- Analytics/Reporting: Unlimited
Includes our Build Anything SaaS, plus we create and launch five interactive content marketing experiences for you. $6,000 per month, $72,000 per year, billed annually.
- Build Anything SaaS, plus...
- ion Creates & Launches 5 Experiences for you:
- Interactive Content Planning
- Creative Design
- Data & Integration Strategy
- Production, QA & Launch
- Reporting & Analysis
We manage and execute your interactive content marketing program. Interactive journey planning, management and analysis — including up to 20 interconnected data-driven interactive experiences.
- Build Anything SaaS, plus…
- ion Manages & Executes Your Interactive Content Marketing Program:
- Program Strategy
- Testing Strategy
- Explicit Buyer Profiling
- Scoring & Segmentation Strategy
- Targeting & Personalization Strategy
- Sell-Side Strategy
- Executive Reporting
Pricing information for ion interactive is supplied by the software provider or retrieved from publicly
accessible pricing materials. Final cost negotiations to purchase ion interactive must be conducted with the
User-Reported Pricing Data
Perceived Cost of ion interactive
Reviewers rank ion interactive in the 69th percentile for cost in the Content Marketing category