What do you like best?
Rapid generation of progressive web applications, using any Angular-compliant database - Firebase, CouchDB, etc. I love it most with CouchDb,
Clean, performant components and icons, compatible with Android and ios.
I also, like the rich documentation, which is faithfully being updated as the Ionic developers continue upgrading it.
What do you dislike?
Sometimes, I get such errors as " xxx provider not found", or something to that effect, especially when I dabble into such functionalities as using certain native plugins.
The aspect of native plugins needs to be cleaned up.
Recently I ran into errors like "nav controller was destroyed'; but I had to use a hack to solve that problem. That needs to be attended to, too: it started with Ionic 3.0.0
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I am try to develop the following progressive web applications, in these areas of dire need in African countries:
1) Payroll management application: using Ionic. Angular and CouchDb
2) School management application: using Ionic. Angular and CouchDb
3) Electronic medical record, with doctor, pharmacist, laboratory and accounting functionality suitable for developing countries: using Ionic. Angular and CouchDb
4) Hotel booking and management application: using Ionic. Angular and CouchDb
5) Utility (Water, Electricity) Billing application suitable for developing countries: using Ionic. Angular and CouchDb
6) A secure blog for whistle-blowers - as a fight against corruption and fraud in developing countris: using Ionic. Angular and CouchDb