iPage

3.9

The iPage Essential Plan You have so many options when it comes to creating your website. To give you the freedom you need to create an online presence that reflects your brand or personality, we support all of them.

Work for iPage?

Learning about iPage?

iPage Reviews

Ask iPage a Question
Showing 17 iPage reviews
iPage review by Carl V.
Carl V.

"iPage is a Rewarding and Refreshing Experience for Web Designers!"

What do you like best?

Well, I really like how iPage gave us at Skylar Rocks a whole year of web hosting and domain registration for only $35.88! What a bargain! Not only this, but Swagbucks of Prodege, LLC gives you 5500 SB for signing up for iPage! That's $55! iPage lets you install a custom Wordpress site with many advanced options, and it lets you have hosting and your own domain, as well as multiple email accounts for your personalized domain! Sweet!

What do you dislike?

I mean, I dislike the confusing credit card charges that iPage hassled our company with. Since we at Skylar Rocks use Privacy.com to manage our money, we created a burner card for the purchase of the package. Due to the $36 limit that we placed on the burner card, we ran into some trouble when there was both a $1 hold on our account (without our consent), in addition to the $35.88 charge, but we got that settled! All good. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

So! When using iPage, make sure to not use a burner card, lol! Just use your credit card; it's much simpler! Also, be mindful that you will be paying $38.55, and have a swell ol' time!

Oh, well, we are solving so, so many problems with iPage. We are solving the problem of a tight budget. Here at Skylar Rocks, we cannot pay thousands of dollars for our website. Thankfully, iPage gave us the low price of $35.88! Plus, iPage is literally the best! We were able to get a simple site going for the wonderful creatively designed rocks that we give our customers, and I say that that's awesome-sauce!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iPage
iPage review by David H.
David H.

"Phenomenal Service, Easy to Use Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of iPage, and the ease of navigation on their website and portal. Any task that I need to accomplish, from domain administration to email creation is easy to accomplish. I've also had the pleasure of contacting support. My issues are resolved quickly and efficiently!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike... Even pricing has been more than reasonable for any project that I've used them for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your considering iPage, compare it to other hosting sites, and read reviews. iPage isn't about 'features' and stripped down products from other vendors. It takes very little time to register a hostname and launch a website, and navigation is exceptionally easy.

I have realized the benefit of not having to deal with GoDaddy! I also like that I am not overwhelmed with package sizes or features. iPage is a no-frills platform, with easy navigation, and an efficient support team. They don't waste my time when troubleshooting issues.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

iPage review by Oliver R.
Oliver R.

"IF YOU´RE THINKING ABOUT GETTING IPAGE, THINK IT OVER"

What do you like best?

Maybe the only good feature of Ipage is its price. When you hire their service for their first time, they can go as low as $1.99 per month (even though you need to buy at least 1 year of their service). Ipage may be a good service for first time bloggers whose site doesn´t need to be up 24/7. Also, it´s control panel is easy to use, and like most hosting providers, allows you to install wordpress on your website with only a few clicks. However, if your website is really active, you´ll find many, many issues with them.

What do you dislike?

I don´t know where to start. First and foremost, even though they claim they have 99% server uptime, my site was down more than 15 times during a month (and those were only the times I counted, which weren´t planned maintenance). Another issue is that they suddenly increase their service price for current users. For example, I had to pay $3.99 per month after 12 months, which I thought was reasonable. However, when 24 months elapsed, they started charging $9.99 per month, and a few months later, they started charging $12.99 per month. Also, they perform "routine scans" on your websites and always tell you that you have a "security failure / spam registration" in order to sell you their Sitelock security service. To be quite honest, I don´t recommend iPage to serious web developers; actually, I´m cancelling my membership and these are my last days with their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I´m really dissatisfied with iPage´s service. To my mind, these are the things you´re doing wrong:

1. Terrible uptime percentage compared to what you claim to offer (you have millions of clients, and I´m sure you can easily fix this problem)

2. Stop trying to push Sitelock services to your clients. This will only make current clients angry and they will leave your service, as I´m about to leave as well.

3. Don´t start increasing prices dramatically to current users. I understand the increase from $1.99 to $3.99. But from $3.99 to $12.99 in a few months is a steal! You only excuse yourself by saying that it´s because you´ve improved your infrastructure and services, but I´ve seen the same flaws!

Like most hosting companies, iPage helps your website be up and running in a short amount of time. This will help you have a better online business presence (or online hobby presence!). Also, with an easy-to-use control panel, you can have your website ready to be launched in a few hours (or even less).

iPage review by Prateek G.
Prateek G.

"Best Website Hosting Solution (iPage)"

What do you like best?

I love iPage, and as a Web Developer when I started working as a Freelancer, the very first web hosting service I took was iPage, the reason behind that, were:

1. Price : Yes as a freelancer beginner developer, at that time spending a lot of money on web hosting was not affordable, and iPage offered the same services as any other hosting service was proving me but at a very cheaper price, so why not go for it.

2. $500 Bonus : Yeah, thats right $500. This was the most important thing which attracted me as a beginner web developer, they were offering me $500 Bonus on sign up, which included, security softwares, Google Ads, etc.

3. The customer support was also very good, I was a beginner and needed some assistance with hosting my client websites, and they helped me really well.

4. Uptime is also very good.

What do you dislike?

I have not faced any problem till date after hosting good number of websites here.

My friends, who are also freelance web developers have couple of times claimed the security issue, their clients website was hacked, but personally I have never faced any problem till date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using iPage without any reservation. I have used it as a web developer, I have seen the benefits, the cheap price for hosting and good support, I would surely recommend people looking for web hosing service to give this a shot.

I use this iPage for web hosting services. As a freelance developer, its not just developing the website, a lot of time you are supposed to host and maintain your client's website, and I love to do that using iPage.

Benefits are many, First you get a very cheap price hosting, probably the cheapest in the market you get bonus. Earlier I did not use to host my clients websites, but when I started doing, it was not a very big task to do but helped me make quite decen amount of money for very small price.

iPage review by Ann M.
Ann M.

"Ipage is a great hosting group!"

What do you like best?

We have had several issues with building our site which were not the fault of ipage. Their customer support was excellent. We had live people to talk with and even got a follow-up contact to confirm resolution. Very happy with that. Also, the price is good and the seo seems to be easily managed.

What do you dislike?

We did have a bit of a learning curve in working with ipage. Be patient and you will be glad you did. Changes and updates can have unanticipated consequences that will probably take a phone call to understand/resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iPage allows you to focus on your business, your site. Anytime you can focus less on the behind -the -scenes and more on direct client interaction, your business will come out ahead.

As a Photo life management and Media conversion company we need a website that is reactive, mobile ready and dynamic. iPage has allowed us to create a site that accomplishes these goals.

iPage review by Val S.
Val S.

"Decent Services, Support Lacking"

What do you like best?

iPage has a wide range of hosting options so that people can choose what best fits their site's needs. Their website is fairly easy to navigate, although for a novice, it can be hard to tell what plan they actually need.

What do you dislike?

Their hosting support, even for VPS and Dedicated server clients. has dropped significantly in the last year. Their techs are little to no help, don't have anything more than basic training and there are no upper level techs available over the weekend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're confident with your troubleshooting abilities, iPage has a quality product at a decent price. If you're the type that is going to need support or assistance regularly, I wouldn't depend on iPage's support team to be there for you.

I have used iPage's shared, VPS and Dedicated hosting services for a variety of projects. It's fairly easy to scale up as your site grows, although they will charge you to migrate your site now among their plans since each is on different hardware.

iPage review by Surya P.
Surya P.

"Ipage Review"

What do you like best?

Very Cheap priced web hosting available in Ipage.

Separately Word press hosting available which we can see very rarely in other hosting services.

Great and very quick customer support.

Provides free domain.

Ipage gives 30 days money back guarantee.

What do you dislike?

renewal charges are very high compared to other hosting services.

takes loading time higher than usual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

as renewable prices are high, there is a chance that customer can withdraw their subscription. please try to decrease loading time.

I can able to get my business online and could be able to reach customers. as it is cheap, I have referred Ipage to my friends and colleagues.

iPage review by Joy B.
Joy B.

"iPage for Web Hosting - Best for the Money"

What do you like best?

iPage.com is a great hosting company for someone on a budget. Sometimes they have offers for new subscribers for a low as $12 per year. You get a free domain name for one year along with $50 to $100 of Google Ads. Free site building tools such as; WordPress, Weebly and oneline store. Free sitelock included. Their online support is pretty quick to answer your questions. They have helped me with some technical problems with some of my files. They have automatic renewels if you so choose, so you don't have to keep applying. They offer WordPress Hosing too, that gives you more security and backup of your site. They are the only hosting company that allows multiply WordPress sites with the WordPress Hosting. I've checked other hosting plans elsewhere, and they only offer one site for the lowest monthly cost. Or up to five sites with a premium plan. I've been using this hosting plan for six years.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike with iPage, is when I have to use Wordpess with their regular hosting plan, they use another platform called Mojo. I really don't like that platform to get to my WordPress files. It probably would be better to get the WordPress Hosting plan, because it is more streamlined with your files.

I'm not having any business problems at this time. I am an independent contractor.

iPage review by Yick Chong L.
Yick Chong L.

"Easy to build websites"

What do you like best?

Ability to drag and drop boxes for editing web pages, ease of learning.

What do you dislike?

Low customization features are offered, especially with placing articles of content in specialized locations on a web site. Difficulty in analyzing the billing expenses and invoices, they are not well-described and broken down, often requiring more time than needed to verify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The iPage support is very flexible, they understand if businesses are evolving and can help with adjusting user's fees.

Creating a website for a business. I realized the actual creation of a website.

iPage review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Great web hosting service and bundle deals"

What do you like best?

I always recommend iPage to clients for their web hosting needs. I have had nothing but problems with GoDaddy and even BlueHost but never had any problems with iPage and it's very cheap! They also have sales and deals all the time!

What do you dislike?

Since I rarely go to iPage and use any features after I sign up for hosting, there is nothing I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their sales and bundles! You will likely get a great price for a lot of security features!

I am looking for cheap, reliable web hosting with great service. iPage fits the bill!

iPage review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Wast great upfront"

What do you like best?

Was easy to move from our old provider to iPage. It has a very easy website builder tool. Was easy to learn and train others on how to update our website. Sales is very willing to help you with most matters.

What do you dislike?

They have upgraded some of their services like ShopSIte and Weebly, Now our store has been offline for over a week. While they know this and say they are working on the issue. Its still costing us 100's of orders. They seem to having a major issue with their Shopsite and its costing us money. They are very poor on communicating when they have a site wide issue like this one. And very poor on updating you on progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May want to have your own shopping cart and online store program.

iPage review by Administrator in Computer Software

"slow, hacked, terrible support."

What do you like best?

Cheap at the time. I signed up because it was cheap and seemed adequate.

What do you dislike?

There was one day early in the year where *every* ipage domain I own got hacked simultaneously. All on different accounts, with different passwords. No plugins in common. ipage both refused to admit that they had had a security breach and refused to repair the sites. No other sites of my dozens of websites had security issues.

Add to that the ever decreasing speed, the ever increasing number of ads on log-in, and it's a formula for a terrible experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ipage is terrible. Your sites will be slow and your support will be dismal.

Web hosting

iPage review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Biggest fan"

What do you like best?

The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties to help with Wordpress. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a lag, but it isn't anything that can't be easily fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is very active, friendly and always helps to find out the solution.

iPage service is better rather than other's hosting site which is my experience because of its valuable services. Like free marketing service, affordable products, 1GB free cloud space and that free 1GB cloud space is helpful

iPage review by User in Design
User in Design

"Love it, great support"

What do you like best?

The support is excellent. Great platform, easy to use. Tutorials included.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it drop down my sites. The 1 click installs not always worked.

Hosting, domain and VPS.

iPage review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"User friendly, limited storage "

What do you like best?

I like that the web page applications are really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The associated email program has relatively low storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The website support is excellent.

We are able to have a user friendly website.

iPage review by Laura  R.
Laura R.

"Great unlimited 3 years plan"

What do you like best?

Great promotion of 3 years unlimited hosting plan. Unlimited databases and all that.

What do you dislike?

The support is poor. They take forever to be with you at the chat, and they only speak english. Sometimes the pages drop down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First plan is great, then is very expensive.

Hosting and domains.

iPage review by graciela a.
graciela a.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Im very happy with this service, they have an excelent 3 years hosting plan

What do you dislike?

Only speak in english and maybe they take too long to solve the problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheap an easy of use

Web hosting

Learning about iPage?

* We monitor all iPage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.